• Pros

• "The team has been extremely agile and responsive to my requests for help and with features. And this is all for a brand new addition to their platform."

• "Are you a pro event planner and need something an intelligent platform to work within, I believe EventGeek could be something you should try out."

• "The ability to track all of our shows from one main screen is huge. Really you can manage an entire show from one app. "

• Cons

• "that I haven't been able to use it to its fullest capacity - which is really my fault!"

• "It is a full system for event planners to have on the back end, it can hold any and all information that you want - but you'll have to put in the time to build it the way it will work for you. "

• "Getting a base template setup takes a little work but its worth it. This wouldn't work for a smaller company"

Browse EventGeek Reviews

Marshall from Hosho

Although, a new feature, Eventgeek's business card scanning and Salesforce integration is great.

Great OCR of business cards and integration with CRM, all as an ancillary benefit to the main features of the platform.

Pros

Cons

Frankly, the only thing that I can say could be improved about the software would be a more classically styled menu/settings interface. Modern design looks better, but is much less clear.

Sarah from N/A

Unparalleled Dream Come True

EventGeek has been the most life changing experience in my event planning career. To have a company who's focus is deep diving the nuances of the pandemonium we live in every day to help organize our chaos - it's everything. [There's a chance that every time I type "eventgeek" into my browser I hear a choir of angels.] To be honest, they really have a thoughtful, thorough team that is excited to help and get in the trenches. If you are willing to take the time to go through the templates and truly set up this opportunity with every ounce of information you have - you'll never have to scroll through an excel document again. If you're looking for an event planning logistics software, this is the one, don't waste any more of your precious time. I plan 130+ events a year, this really is the answer.

Pros

The ease of set up, the malleable nature of the product and the ongoing additions they offer. They have a great base set up right now, and every time they offer a new feature I think "YES. This gets better every day." Not to mention their customer service and on going drive to get feedback and continue to grow. Using this product makes me love my job even more than I already do.

Cons

Response from EventGeek

Replied March 2017

Thanks Sarah! So great to have your feedback.

Excellent Trade Show Software

Organizational like we never had before. A valuable tracking tool that saves you valuable time that you can spend on other tasks.

Pros

This software is a great organizational tool, the checklist feature helps keep track of projects that are completed and ones still pending. Eliminates using an excel spreadsheet to keep track of our projects. It makes my job much easier and much more efficient eliminating a lot of the tedious tasks we did in the past. Everything is stored in one place and our whole team has access to it.

Cons

Depending on the complexity of your company, it takes time to set up your templates and integrate all your information. Nothing else negative I can think of, it runs smoothly.

Morgan from Unanet

The best software for managing trade shows and events.

Keeping all of my events organized.

Pros

EventGeek's checklist allows me to see what I have done and what I need to do, keeping me very organized! I also like that it allows my team members to see what we are committed to. We were keeping everything in a spreadsheet but it was just too hard to manage. I also love that my office manager can attach travel confirmations. You literally can view/manage all of the moving parts of an event in one software! The customer support is amazing too!I was hoping our sales team would use this as a resource but it seems to overwhelm them. I'll play around with some of our settings to try to make this more "sales friendly."

Response from EventGeek

Replied August 2017

Thanks Morgan! We have vast improvements coming for sales teams soon. Including a mobile app made just for them. You can also export anything to Google Docs, spreadsheet, calendar and PDF. So it's super easy to keep teammates in the loop.

Beth from HTL-STREFA, INC.

Industry: Medical Devices

Event Geek Rocks Event Planning!

Software does everything we need it to do! Tracking our events has been a breeze since we started using Event Geek - everything is in one place and our field team really appreciates the travel & schedule tracking. Budgeting tool is awesome - just what we needed to stay on track. The Event Geek team has been so supportive in helping us get familiar with the software's functionality - (which is super user-friendly and customizable by the way). Customer Service responsiveness has always been top-notch. We shopped around - this is the best software for the best value. Kudos to Event Geek for getting it right! :-)

Pros

easy to use, great customer service

Cons

Response from EventGeek

Replied March 2017

Thank you, Beth!

Simple and versatile conference software to enable syncing of schedules with the entire team

Pros

Emailing everyone regarding a meeting or a conference is an important task of a secretary. EventGeek allows me to inform involved parties of an upcoming event, meeting, conference or any get togethers with complete and necessary information. The software is available for mobile as well, which makes it portable. I also use EventGeek for personal uses when organizing an event for family and friends. It is such a versatile conference/event software.

Cons

The software is bare and blank upon starting on it, which means, it will take time for you to build the software for it to be applicable for your needs and for it to be specifically catering for your needs. The advantage of that disadvantage though, it makes it personal and truly yours.

AMAZING event planning software!

Pros

This software has been so helpful in keeping track of everything in once place while also cutting out so much of the data entry time we used to have to do. I also LOVE having it work on my phone as well since that's what I work on at least 25% of the time

Cons

Took awhile to get things set up the first time but now it's super easy and runs seamlessly. I really have no other cons that I've found yet!

Tyler from ETA

Be a Geek

Ray from Monash South Africa

Helped me manage and my managers track the events we go to without having to use multiple apps

Saved our team countless hours

Pros

All in one function males it easy to do all the event planning and monitoring in one place It syncs with salesforce which is excellent for our shows Budget management software in the system means we can monitor the spending very well The business overall is great as they are quickly expanding.

Cons

Its only con is it is time consuming on the first few events to set uo fully but after that I have no complaints

Response from EventGeek

Replied February 2018

Thanks Ray! Please let me know your address and the company you worked for, so that I can you a t-shirt.

High-tech event planning software

High-tech, intelligent event planning software!

Liz from Okta

We heart EventGeek!

Before event geek, we were tracking different parts of our events in multiple different places (confluence, google docs, One drive, desktop, etc). It's excellent having one place where our team can store all the event details including ROI, budget, important documents and travel logistics.

Emily from Zonar Systems

Collaborating on Events is So Easy

This app is so helpful to my team of 4 to work together on events and have all of our tasks and notes in one place, and synced up immediately. Awesome.

Response from EventGeek

Replied April 2017

Thanks Emily!