Bridge Reviews

4.54 / 5 (68)

Our advisors have recommended this product 8 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The course builder is simple and clean. The automatic reminder emails are very helpful for employees and managers."

• "I really like the versatility of this software, it is very convenient to use. I can open it any available type of media I have and the functionality is easy to control."

• "The software is easy to use and very intuitive. It bridge's a gap for employees to help them become smarter, better informed and more productive."

• Cons

• "While Bridge works really well on tablet devices, it's not as good on a phone. The adaptive design is very responsive on most devices, but seems to overlap a lot on a phone screen."

• "There are a couple things that have added unnecessary clicks but still very few overall."

• "At first, I found it difficult since it has a customization option. But as time pass, I love how versatile this software. Good Job!"

Browse Bridge Reviews

Jason from HomeGate Real Estate® An Innovative Cloud-Based Brokerage

Bridge Makes Required Learning More Than Bearable

From a user's perspective, Bridge has made my on-the-job education much more enjoyable.

Pros

Participating in required learning is usually a drag in the workplace. Bridge, however, helps stifle that monotonous task and actually makes the process a bit more enjoyable. I recently completed my Title IX training in Bridge, and was not that bad actually. The training felt more engaging by requiring the user to click into specific module at designated times and soliciting responses to questions that were based on actual situations. Bridge also tracked my progress exactly, so when I had to pause the training and come back on a later day, I was able to pick up right where I left off.

Cons

Bridge could benefit from a more robust quizzing engine. I feel like more question types could be added. In addition, I would love to see 3rd party integrations. For example, it would be great to be able to connect your LinkedIn account and share the completion of any trainings to that network. I would also like to see badging come to Bridge. It would be pretty cool to learn new job skills via Bridge and get a digital badge as a reward that can be displayed to managers and peers alike. For example, if a manager needs to put together an ad-hoc development team, he'd be able to quickly identify those employees that have the needed skills for the purpose of the team.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello Jason, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Kenneth from SageNet

Helping people do smarter things

The pre-sales experience and implementation was frictionless -- our user adoption has steadily grown over time, and the support teams are top notch.

Pros

My favorite part about Bridge is that we are hard pressed to find features that were not well thought through and not fully baked. Overall, things have gone very smoothly and efficiently, whether with our own custom courses, or with our off the shelf courses from another vendor getting loaded in by the Content Team at Bridge.

Cons

There is room for additional improvement (and they've already come so far!) in the area of reporting and management of video content. For us, we're especially looking for the capability to simply host a video (like a corporate, private "YouTube") without having to embed the video in a course.

Reasons for Choosing Bridge

Bridge met our requirements and gave us many of our "would like to haves" most closely, and the pre-sales experience was lightyears ahead of the competition.

Mike from SalesRabbit

A good option for professional training with room for improvement

Overall our experience is positive but with room for improvement. I think Bridge knows what needs to be improved but they're not moving as quickly as we'd like.

Pros

The user interface is simple and easy to learn and it's easy to construct your own content within the platform. Authoring and Insight capabilities are good for our team's use.

Cons

The speed of the app varies widely, being fast to login and move between pages one day and much slower the next. It also feels like a lot of product updates and new features are promised that don't appear. Support is not very responsive.

Ron from DocMagic, Inc.

Bridge is pretty good but needs some things.

Overall I really like Bridge and it has been easy to work with. Reporting could be a little better and I think there should be some kind of email that goes out to managers when their learners are not completing assigned courses.

Pros

I like that we can author directly into Bridge. Very easy to setup a quick course and add testing to the new module.

Cons

I have had an issue with SCORM files. When learners failed I had to manually reset the learner to allow them to retake the course.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello Ron, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is a good authoring solution for your company. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Peter from ThriftBooks

Great Learning Tool

Full LMS training of over 1000 employees across the continental United States allows me to accurately track who has and who has not taken training. And the ability to create training when needed or modify existing training on the fly is a huge plus.

Pros

It is very easy to create training from scratch using the embedded features in Bridge or import the training materials from other authoring software. The tracking capabilities to know down to the IP address of the machine (type of) that accessed the training and when that took place is a great benefit as well.

Cons

I cannot think of anything at this time.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello Peter, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge has been a great training solution for your team! If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Cassie from Chaddock

Industry: Mental Health Care

Bridge Sets You Up For Success

Bridge has helped our organization improve communication regarding required trainings and timelines for completion. We were using excel sheets for tracking that took exorbitant amounts of time. With Bridge, all that tracking is now automated and we have more time to focus on course development and employee engagement.

Pros

Cons

There are a few things that I would tweak if given the opportunity: display the steps in a program when you open up the program on the author page - currently you must edit the program to see the different steps. It would also be really helpful if there was an option to take attendance for each day of a multi-day live training.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello Cassie, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is easy to use for your team! Those are great suggestions! You can submit new feature requests by joining our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Michael from FOCUS

Great for professional development

My department in particular wants to deploy instruction throughout the year, and make it high-quality, and that's exactly what we've been able to do.

Pros

A lot of software for online learning is geared toward students, which makes it difficult to do for a company for professional development. Bridge specifically is built for professional development, which is made it easier for us to implement (instead of shoehorning a student-focused piece of software). They are also pretty responsive to community requests for new features.

Cons

Classes that aren't assigned to a particular learner (i.e. optional ones) go in the Learning Library, but searching is difficult unless you know the class title or the class creator has put some good tags to make it more searchable.

Bryan from OneOC

Great, Simple, and Clean Learning Management System

Bridge is a great way to host online training for our company. The simple interface made sure that the users were very clear in what to do next and admins were able to oversee the training easily.

Pros

Bridge is very easy to use, they intentionally make it intuitive so that anyone with or without experience can hit the ground running. Options to create simple training presentations from within the LMS without any additional software is helpful. User interface is very simple so it's obvious what the required courses are.

Cons

The branding wasn't as robust as we would have liked, since some external organizations take our training. The quizzes were simple to create, but there weren't many options to make them more interactive. Although the clean interface was nice, some thought it made it feel empty and plain.

Abby from The Arc of the Ozarks

An Updated Training System

Overall, I'm very happy with the software and it seems like a good move for our company. Our staff have an easy time navigating the system, which is the largest part of the battle. It's user friendly and current!

Pros

Bridge is easily customized and though I'm not involved in making the training modules for our company, it seems to meet our needs completely. It's easy to navigate and is organized nicely. It has several methods in which you can view the information, so whether you want to visually see it all on a graph, or you prefer your information be exported into a documentation to quick check numbers, this can be done too. It's current, modern, and relatively easy to train on as well.

Cons

Due to the permissions that were set for our company (by our company), my personal usage was not working appropriately. The training department was able to find a very easy and appropriate work around that actually works better than my true permissions should've.

Andy from Waystar, the combination of Navicure and ZirMed

Great Company-Wide Tool

Pros

I love that you can house it all here. Our organization utilizes Bridge for our company-wide compliance trainings and any other all-company types of training/learning necessary for annual completion (i.e. Employee handbook review and signature).

Cons

We do not experience regular negatives with this particular software.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello Andy, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Shanta from US Tsubaki Automotive, LLC

Training is so much better with Bridge!

Overall - my Bridge experience has been great! I was the one. The CSM team is awesome and Bridge support is very helpful!

Pros

I love that the software technology is up to date and a the features and tools are actually useful and cool to use. My company purchased Bridge Learn last year and we were looking for a system that would allow us to incorporate video training course and structure training plans for our compliance courses and help with engaging our new hires during orientation. We got more than what we expected out of the software! Now with over a year into the system - we are fully implemented at both our TN and Mass facilities and the employees LOVE the fact that now they have a system to help give them the skills they need for their next promotion. Our managers and supervisors love the platform cause it gives them the freedom to develop their staff members how they see fit - and to it is also an opportunity for them to brush up on any skills they feel they need to improve in. Overall the system is great!

Cons

I love everything about the software, but I do wish there was a way to customize the reports. Most of the reports are already determined for the system. But I hope in the future Bridge will create away to do this and allow the admins to create their own reports.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello Shanta, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is "cool to use!" Thank you for the recommendations on reporting. We are always looking for customer feedback to make our products even better! If you haven't done so already, join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can submit new feature requests, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Earl from JohnsonRauhoff, Inc.

Bridge LMS combines ease of use with great service to provide an excellent e-learning solution

Is Bridge perfect? No. But it provides great value, intuitive use, and a lot of excellent features, all backed by a great support team. And the fact that there is an attitude of continuous improvement with a strong emphasis on community involvement makes it an LMS that will grow based on real needs from users, not perceived needs from a marketing team that is out of touch with its users.

Pros

Bridge LMS has a very intuitive interface, and provides the ability to tailor user roles to meet virtually any need. Getting up to speed in using it was very easy, and yet I am continually impressed with the "and you can do this, too?" factor, especially when it comes to managing courses and users. In addition, the customer service team at Bridge, combined with an excellent support community, makes it easy to find solutions to challenges - and even provide recommendations for new features and functionality. The ability to author responsive courses within the LMS, or import SCORM, AICC, and Powerpoint files also provides flexibility on getting content to learners. And the overall value is excellent compared to many other LMS options I considered and tested.

Cons

Many of the drawbacks I have found are already in the queue for updates and improvements, such as not being able to duplicate whole programs, but instead having to do it on a course-by-course basis. A couple things I have found that I hope make it to future upgrades, however, include: 1) Improved customization of the pages, especially in sub-accounts. There is some limited ability to customize logos and accent colors throughout the interface, but not much. Likewise, layout options in courses authored within Bridge are also somewhat limited, with no ability to wrap text or customize fonts. 2) Meta tags applied to courses on the master account do not carry to sub-accounts. While I understand the reasoning (users in that sub-account may search by completely different parameters), it would be nice to have the option of sharing the meta tags, if desired. 3) Inability to export course content authored in Bridge back out into some sort of usable format, which is a common trait of most LMS authoring tools I have seen.

Easy to Use as Admin; Great Support from Bridge Staff

Pros

- The Bridge staff ROCKS! Everyone we worked with during implementation was super helpful and went out of their way to help us whenever possible. They even gave us a tour of their office and took us out for drinks when we were in Salt Lake City. - The tools are EXTREMELY easy to use. No big learning curve at all for user management, course creation, and other necessary tasks - They have an Ideas Page where anyone can log ideas on how to improve Bridge and it seems as if many of the ideas have been incorporated into the roadmap

Cons

- The course authorship can be lacking in functionality at times. Any kind of robust font, table creation, etc cannot currently be done within the tool - There is a lack of customizability in certain places

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that you had fun with our team & are enjoying using Bridge! Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can request new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center Thank you!

Bridge for the Win!

My very favorite part about Bridge is that they have excellent customer service. They are always available to help me when needed and are great at following up.

Pros

I really like how easy this software is to use. It is comparable to making a google slide which makes it easy to train others to use. I love that we can use it to our advantage in training over 3,000 staff members in a number of different job settings.

Cons

I wish it was a bit more "moldable." There are something that my company needs that are not included with Bridge and are hard to get changed. I just wish we could form it into the perfect tool for our setting.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is an easy-to-use training solution for your staff! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit recommendations and new product feature requests. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Easiest Learning system I have ever used

Great! Their support is fast and readily available. They are always kind and always willing to demo anything for you. They are available by chat, email or a virtual meeting. I have used all 3 depending on how busy I am. They won't stop helping you until your problem has been resolved.

Pros

It is simple! I love that Bridge offers continuous courses on how to navigate, but they set it up so you can dive right in with out even asking for help.

Cons

There are a few clicks to get back to the main screen you want, but I make it easy and keep several tabs open.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is the easiest LMS you have ever used! Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Greg from Workout Anytime Franchising LLC

Bridge LMS Review

Great experience starting with sales team who acted like real consultants to help us make the right decision for our organization while also providing a lot of support and expertise before, during and after the purchase

Pros

Robust platform with unlimited data storage and ease of scale, easy to use software both on the creation and development side and learner side along with robust reporting

Cons

Not much to say here - very robust so has tons of capability and support team has been proactive and responsive!

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello Greg, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are pleased to hear that Bridge is easy-to-use for you & your team! If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Ramya from Capria VentureBasecamp

Great user experience & customer support - minimalist design

I have been using Bridge for entrepreneuriship upskilling in a blended mode & find it easy to use as a course author. Learners have minimal learning curve and it is mobile friendly too. The Programs and Live Trainings features allow us to create blended curriculum, which is extremely important for us.

Pros

- Ease of use (for a learner) - Great UI and UX - Supports Blended Learning use cases

Cons

- Insights & asnalytics are not sufficient & not much raw data is available for customized dashboards

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello Ramya, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is easy-to-use for your team & works well as a blended learning solution! If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

New User Review of Bridge

I'm a new user to Bridge. We've been using the portal since September 2018. The ease of use and ability to quickly create a course are important to us and Bridge delivers. The training and support have been great. Though the functionality for editing within Bridge is basic, it has met our needs and is the platform we will use to host our education portfolio.

Pros

The portal is easy to use. You can easily create a module and publish a course. The video editor is great for dropping a video into a course.The support is great - they work to help you succeed.

Cons

The editor for text is very basic - there are not many features built into the system. There is no way to create a library of media within Bridge. Would like to see fonts built in - or a way to select a google font from within Bridge.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear Bridge has been a good solution for delivering training courses. We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit feature ideas, support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com.

James from University Credit Union

Great LMS

We use Bridge to organize both online and instructor-led training. We assign modules using Programs for advancement programs. We use the development area for quick modules or quizzes. Overall, we appreciate the ease of functionality of the program.

Pros

Instructure is constantly updating their programs. This adds new functionality on a regular basis and changes things without needing a complete new version to get used to.

Berkman from Technomics

Industry: Government Relations

A very intuitive product

Overall, Bridge is a straightforward but powerful platform.

Pros

Bridge is overall very easy to use. This means there's little start up effort to learn the product, and more time to build your material. The Bridge staff is great, very supportive. Any questions we had were quickly answered. Special scripts were built to do some items not available in the standard Bridge system.

Cons

Because it is so easy to use, there seems to lack some functionality you would expect. The most challenging, in my case, was the lack of formatting options provided.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello, Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your team has had a positive experience using Bridge! Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! You can also find hundreds of webinars, articles, infographics & more at the Bridge Learning Center: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com.

Review of Bridge

As an organization we've struggled with how to get information to a large number of remote staff that is easily accessible and can be given in a teaching format that we can track to see who has completed the course or even started it which is extremely helpful as you can send out reminders.

Pros

What I like most about Bridge is that you can create courses for staff, students, etc. that are engaging, track-able and you can assign it with different urgency and due dates or just make it available for use it searched. With Bridge you can create courses and assign them to staff and make it required, recommended, or just accessible as well as have attachments that are downloadable.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that when you have to edit a course it will re-enroll all incomplete learners in the course so they may lose their spot. They did make changes to this as it used to effect more then just incomplete learners but lucky they changed that.

Daniel from Vivint Smart Home

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

An LMS for the modern learner

Pros

Bridge is very simple and easy to use. Users seem to understand how to use the environment intuitively. It's designed not to need a mobile app because it's so adaptive. When you get the package with perform, you are able to plan and coordinate one-on-ones with your supervisor and sent agendas. It also helps you see how long it has been since the last one-on-one. Authoring courses are really easy on the site. SCORM uploads are simple and Bridge seems the best at backward compatibility with SCORM files.

Murray from RetireAustralia

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Bridge to your organisation learning needs

Pros

Bridge's functionality and its usability for the design of online learning makes the role for administrator easy for RA to deliver: - Compliance training - Training and assessment of Nationally Recognised Training - Social learning Our learners appreciate the interface and simplicity when using the system. Bridge's community is also an asset when seeking assistance to enhance your organisation's knowledge of the system.

Cons

The improvement our organisation has requested is the questioning features to assist our learning strategy in delivering content to our staff.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello Murray, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is a good solution for compliance training & is easy-to-use for your admins! Thank you for providing recommendations on how to make Bridge even better. We suggest that you submit your feature requests through our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Monica from Springs Charter Schools

Bridge is a great LMS!

Bridge is a great lms system and is very user friendly. They have a great customer service team and do a great job of following up when you have questions.

Pros

I like how easily you can assign training contant based on groups and positions.

Cons

I would like for there to be a better way to organize the learning library. I also would like for their to be a way to have certain levels of permissions enabled for authors. Right now, any author can see anything already created in the learning library.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello Monica, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that it is a good solution for your training needs. Those are great suggestions! Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can submit product feature requests, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Larry from Independent Automobile Dealers Assoc of California

Bridge LMS is a winner!

When our group decided to produce an education program we had certain criteria which we knew would be a must for the LMS we would ultimately select. There are an overwhelming number of possibilities and pricing is all over the map. We settled on Bridge as it checked all the necessary boxes. Response from the staff at Bridge was quick and every question was answered to our satisfaction. What we didn't realize initially was that support was going to be such an important part of the LMS selection. Bridge support has been with us every step of the way. Our project will be done soon. I would highly recommend the Bridge LMS platform!

Pros

Bridge is professional and functional and will provide easy updates as needed in the future.

Cons

No negative comments regarding Bridge.

Response from Bridge

Replied August 2016

We appreciate your trust, and we¿ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Raheel from Zip Dandy

May 2016

Bridge has made learning easier for our company

We have been using Bridge for 4 months to train independent sales agents for our company. Being geographically disparate, we needed an easy to use, cloud- hosted platform that allows us to ensure every single sales agent has the exact same baseline of knowledge. We leverage programs as REQUIRED tasks for every learner and then a robust learning library to provide even more education. The intuitive and simple design for learners removes clutter and puts courses and learning at the forefront. The implementation process is simply wonderful- our customer success manager and implementation consultants made the entire process extraordinary. Beyond just managing the implementation process, they gave us insight on Instructional Design, roll-out and adoption, ensuring we were on track to launch on our goal date, linking us up with other departments for greater insight and for being generally amazing people to work with. Reporting is lacking robustness and fidelity as of early May 2016 but is improving. Their customer service team is phenomenal and every single staff member is equipped and capable to resolve every issue on the spot. There has never been an instance where the issue wasn't resolved during the live chat session.

Response from Bridge

Replied May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Bridge! We are glad to know you enjoying it. You are smarter people doing smarter things!

Julye from HORNE LLP

LMS

Pros

The ease of use for an admin and the learner

Cons

Wish there were folders in the author library so it was easier to sort

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello Julye, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit new feature ideas. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Bridge puts training in the employees' hands

No more mind-numbing, employer-required training. With Bridge, you're able to complete mandatory trainings on your own time, at your own pace.

Pros

Last week I had to complete our institution's safe hire training to serve on a hiring committee. I was able to complete my entire training on my own time in Bridge, which took me around a half hour. The last time I did this training, I had to sign up for a scheduled in-person training, and then sit through a mind-numbing rehearsal of repeated information. I also had to endure other employee's questions that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. Bridge removed all that monotony, and it was wonderful.

Cons

I wish there was more interactivity on the part of the end-user. It seems to be just a consumable product for the end-user; i.e. read, remember, take a short quiz, and you're done. Though, there is the option to comment. It's decent, but it's rare that other employees would be in the system at the same time to interact with them.

Rachel from Waystar, Navicure + ZirMed

Bridge

I really liked it when I had the opportunity to use it. Since my company merged, less focus has been put on the internal knowledge programs. But I believe once the waters settle, we will get back into the internal knowledge programs.

Pros

It's easy to use and navigate. I like learning from the cartoons and it simplifies sections of interest.

Cons

Sometimes the classes on my bridge account are not offered. This is more of a personal work problem than the software itself because my company hasn't paid for that particular subscription.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello Rachel, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Andrew from Vivint

An LMS created for the end user.

They are really great, and have a modern take on learning, career development, and performance tracking. I think at least a demo from them is worth ANY company's time.

Pros

It is simple to use, has beautiful design, and includes functional and groundbreaking features to cover the expanse of employee progression. It can be administrated by a much smaller team, and has the most amazing training tool ever created, called "Practice".

Cons

Some of our data integration is a little messy, and required significant work-arounds to develop. Other than that, they are ideal for our business.

Anne from Food Manufacturing

Bridge Software Review

Kerra from PFSWeb

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

The LMS is easy to implement and use.

Pros

The ease of use for the authors and admins is a huge plus. The users enjoy it, and it has been simple for them to learn. They like having the information at their fingertips, and it is so easy to use that they have adopted very quickly. The support team for implementation was great, and the continuing support team is phenomenal. Whenever I have a problem or question, there is great documentation to reference, and if I can't find documentation for it, there is a great support team available on Chat. They have been helpful in solving problems and in consistently following up when needed.

Anders from CAB Group AB

Short notes from an administrator

Meets our requirements for publishing customer training, very good support, easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use as an administrator and as a user, nice interface.

Cons

Resetting user in program, import function could be better.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello Anders, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is easy-to-use for your team! If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

Giovanna from MakeMusic Inc

Using Bridge to Scale Training to Customers

Pros

We love the simplicity of the interface and the ease of use. Bridge is very intuitive.

Cons

Our use case of this platform is a little different from the way it was intended. We don't use it for corporate training, but rather to train our customers on the use of our software. Our customers are educators who need clock hours to advance in their career and document their PD. Bridge generates certificates, but they are not customizable. I wish Bridge would automatically generate certificates that that include the number of clock hours and a signature from the trainers.

It's great because it's simple, but can be clunky sometimes, otherwise it's great

Pros

Okay here's the thing about this software, it's the kind of software that you really need when you need it, but otherwise it just sits there

Cons

I don't really like that it's clunky and slow at times, but this is complex software and so I can understand.

Samantha from Shopify

Perfectly simple software

I’ve had a very good experience overall using Bridge. Would definitely recommend to industry colleagues!

Pros

I use Bridge for training courses in our company on a weekly basis and from that perspective, it’s awesome. Really easy to use and has a really nice UX.

Cons

Even after coming up on 2 years I’ve never had a an issue using Bridge. It’s been a great tool for e-learning in my company and I have no complaints.

Austin from WME/IMG

The Best Value LMS on the Market

After shopping around for months I landed on Bridge. In dealing with a VERY knowledgeable sales staff it made an easy decision to go with Bridge. For the money there was no other LMS that came even close to what we received with Bridge. Their implementation and training teams are second to none and insured a successful roll out to over 10,000 users.

Pros

Ease of use and managment. Has a great question builder built righ into the platform that helps cut out Captivate usage when not needed. Also has a lot of extra features you don't get with other LMSs.

Cons

Can't think of one con.

Cristian from Seventh-day Adventist Church

Bridge by Instructure - Non-profit Sector Review

Fantastic from sales pitch, to sandbox, contract process, training, customer support and implementation.

Pros

Intuitive UI, simplicity for authoring courses and enrolling users, relevant student reporting, great training and customer support.

Cons

CSV based group user management - would prefer to have this built in to the web site itself rather than having to do so via CSV import

Response from Bridge

Replied August 2016

David from InMoment

May 2016

Bridge is more than a Bridge!

Pros

Cons

They are so much better than just a year ago. new features and updates are being updated all the time. They are headed in the right direction and seem to read our minds on what is needed next.

Ben from Larry H. Miller Sports and Entertainment

May 2016

Bridge is taking the industry by storm!

My favorite part about Bridge is their customer service. Best customer service I have ever received with any software! Online chat support is top notch. They own every problem and solve most in a matter of minutes. Bridge has many great features. Pros- Customer Service is fantastic! It's easy to learn From an Admin perspective, it is simple and fast From the learner perspective, it is easy nice looking It works very well on mobile devices LMS for the future Constantly adding new features Authoring is very basic and easy to learn Cons- Authoring tool is very basic. Most authors use external tools, which is very common. But don't expect the authoring tool to have the same fuctionality as Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, etc... You can upload those courses very easily however.

Response from Bridge

Replied May 2016

Thank you for your review of our product and services.

Wendy from AFSA

Industry: Philanthropy

Manager of Education Programs

Bridge is a wonderful LMS for an organizations looking to certify employees and members. We gained the most from Bridge once we were "bridged" over to their education based LMS, Canvas. Canvas has all the simplicity of Bridge but is now able to support our students and members that are enrolled in our education courses.

Pros

Simplicity and clean layout

Cons

The lack of comprehensive grading capabilities.

Michael from WCCT Global

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Easy to use and saves time

Time-saving. Automation of user management functions. Quick answers from customer service.

Pros

Automate your user management functions by connecting Bridge with your HRIS. Author and publish quality courses in virtually no time at all. Some of the best customer service available. The value is worth the cost.

Cons

Bridge is a fairly new product and some additional administrative features would be nice, but the product is always getting improvements made to it.

Bridge learning is LMS at it's best!

Ease of use, integration, simplicity, robust reporting

Pros

This software is so easy to use and the functionality is great. Not only is it easy to administer learning, but it's incredibly easy for learners to access and use the software. What I like most about this software is the modern look and feel of the platform.

Cons

The dashboard can be a bit confusing at times for the learners, so that requires a little bit of assistance.

Hayden from Lucid Software

Bridge is great for large teams

Learned a lot through the courses I have taken and I love that it is standardized across my org so perfectly.

Pros

I love how Bridge will track progress so seamlessly and save where you are at in any given course. The UI is clean and user-friendly so I give it an overall thumbs up.

Cons

At times I would be asked to repeat a step in a course that was already passed. This may have been a user error on my part.

Response from Instructure

Replied April 2019

Hello Hayden, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is a good solution for your team over at Lucid! If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. Also, we recently released an E-Book: The 10 Essentials For Winning Employee Development. Check it out here: https://www.getbridge.com/pdf/ebook-future-of-work-10-essentials-winning-employee-development.pdf

Dave from Jet.com

Bridge LMS

Instructure (Bridge) does a great job helping with the implementation process. Every question was answered, and they went out of their way to make sure that we had everything we needed. If anything, they _over_communicated!

Pros

Very simple and easy to use.

Cons

Lacking some features that I really would like to have, but almost all of them are on the development plan for this year.

Response from Bridge

Replied August 2016

Thank you for your review of our product and services.

Missy from Austin Radiological Association

Review of demo

At this point I have only demo'd the product, but the Bridge system seems very easy to navigate and work in.

Pros

Simple and easy to maneuver through. I feel end users would be able to learn the system very easily.

Cons

Bridge is new and there is some functionality not there yet. I think this functionality would be developed in the future, I just don't know what their time frames are like.

Michelle from Food and Sweeten Preservatives

Reviewing Bridge Software

Pros

An awesome software to use. I can view it through the mobile phone which I can view anytime and anywhere.

Cons

Maybe the dashboard looks complex for a beginner but I know that on the future update, it will be fixed.

Alister from Equiem

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Don't expect a response.

Pros

Bridge has a great interface and is designed with an easy to use interface; presenting you with the most relevant information as you need it.

Cons

The people who are responsible for selling Bridge LMS are incredibly unreliable; two weeks later and multiple emails for a demo to be set up and no response, even after one positive video meeting with an ex-employee of theirs, now it seems that they're ignoring my emails; it makes you wonder what level of support you would get after signing a contract.

Tanya from American Psychiatric Association

Industry: Mental Health Care

Education Program

Bridge has given a new experience for our program, very easy to create and easy to use. However, surveys and quizzes need improvement as they are very limited and have many clicks .

Pros

Initiative and easy to become familiar with how to Author content.

Cons

some functionalities are still very limited, especially on creating surveys and quizzes.

Bridge Review

Pros

I like that Bridge keeps all our training results in one place.

Cons

I don't like that you can't tab between fields, and you can build your own reports.

Response from Instructure

Replied February 2019

Hello, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!