• Pros

• "I like it most for its ease of use. It is very easy to access and move around in... everything appears logically and the functionality is great."

• "Their customer support is amazing. Always very responsive and helpful. They always respond in a timely manner. They are pleasant and wonderful to work with. "

• "Relatively easy to use. Navigating through the tabs and finding information is intuitive. Making changes on the timekeeping side has helped us manage hourly employees."

• Cons

• "Not a negative, but there are so many options for storing data, printing reports, etc it is almost overwhelming."

• "none. Only issue we had was getting a response back for a password issue but we resolved it ourselves. It may have been a connection error via the site but it's not a big deal. "

• "There are some features we wish Sentric had that Sentric is not capable of doing. The customer service is lacking at times."

Browse SentricHR Reviews

Agnieszka from Animix

Industry: Machinery

Easy to use, great technical support

Pros

It is easy to use, Sentric works consistently on improving, adding new features and staying up- to-date with its software. Customer service is prompt, and always very helpful and response time is quick.

Cons

few glitches after updates, but nothing major

Melissa from Synergy Physical Therapy

My first choice in Payroll and HR Software

Overall, this is the most comprehensive, yet user friendly, HRIS/Payroll system available. Having working with almost every large payroll product on the market over my 30+ years in business, the fact that I have implemented SentricWorkforce in the last 3 companies that I have worked with will be an indicator that this is a quality product, supported by a quality team of programmers, implementation specialists, and customer support and service providers. SentricWorkforce allows our company to drive supervisory responsibilities down to the managers that need it, while providing HR and Finance the confidentiality necessary to maintain our team members' privacy of information.

Pros

SentricWorkforce is a well-designed and well-rounded HRIS/Payroll System. The integration between Time and Labor Management (time cards) and HR (benefits, time off plan, performance) is seamless and makes running payroll a breeze. The Time Off Plans, electronic forecasting, requesting time off, and approval process is always a "fan favorite" with the company employees, and they like being able to manage their own demographic information, direct deposits, tax information, etc. As an Administrator, the wealth of stock reports, along with the ability to write ad hoc reports, means that I can always have the information I need, when I need it.

Cons

The one area where the software can be better, and rumor has it this is being add for a future release, is in providing calendar view of schedules and time off, both departmentally and company-wide.

Jaye from Crown Point Enterprises, Inc. dba All Occasions Party Rental

Very Impressed

See the Pros above. My overall experience with SentricHR, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been fantastic. I came into this position about halfway through implementation and they were both very supportive during my transition and held off closing the implementation process until I felt comfortable. Very, very happy with these two!

Pros

The customer support has been awesome. We went through two other payroll software companies in the year before we switched to SentricHR and the major difference has been the people. At both of the previous companies, we were stuck with "support" that was more aggravating than helpful - IF they were even available to help. EVERYONE at SentricHR has been very supportive, and I feel like the software is so easy, I call it "idiot-proof." I love that there are plenty of ways to correct your mistakes without bothering anyone at the company.

Cons

So far everything has been great. Nothing comes to mind.

Derek from Entertainment Earth, Inc.

The entire platform needs an improvement from web portal to mobile application.

Adding data into a central location.

Pros

I like that I can see my PTO and W2 information. I can easily review my teams hours for the previous and current pay period.

Cons

* Mobile application on android is flakey and disconnects constantly even though GPS /location services are enabled. * There are many times I used the mobile app and it caused multiple punches which in the end annoys me and HR to fix. * Everytime I submit a review for an employee, I get an error to contact the system admin. By the way I am the director of IT and this is super annoying to have managers call my department for software that is not managed by us. * after submitting a review the format is stripped and becomes a huge paragraph and hard to actually conduct a review. You should keep the format or all HTML. * Employees that are salary should be able to manage there own time and fix there mistakes in punching in and out. I have to review and approve anyways later for payroll. This is an extra step that causes distractions for both management and employee. * The web interface is not responsive. * the home page should nit display any sensitive information, because when I am conducting a review, I have to login to my account. Employees should never see my PTO. * Its easy to see how much hours my employee works in time and attendance, but its harder to see my own time per pay period, Why? * It was not intuitive to find how to create additional punches or modify segments. having an icon or visual display would help. I have more to add, you can give me a call.

Alissa from Fisen Corporation

Very User Friendly

Sentric makes payroll so easy for us to process.

Pros

I like that the software has a nice appealing layout. It is easy to use and easy to navigate. I like that employees can go into the software and request their own days off and view their own paychecks. I love the technical support team - they are always so patient and understanding. They are there to help you learn the software.

Cons

I think the reports are a little hard to understand at first. Setting up benefits can be a little troublesome until you know what you are doing. While some functions are user friendly some functions take instruction and practice. This is not meant not deter any potential users, keep in mind that Sentric has amazing customer support. They will call and walk you through any procedure.

Brenda from Cascade Connections

I like working with Sentric and have found the reps to be accommodating and friendly.

Pros

I have found Sentric to be fairly easy to use and your reps are generally pretty quick to respond to questions.

Cons

I think that sometimes questions or requests are lost in translation when it comes to email. There have been times when what I have attempted to communicate has not being interpreted correctly. That can be frustrating, although you do have some reps who will pick up the phone and call to be sure that everyone is on the same page. We have learned allot about the software through trial and error. There are probably many more benefits to using your program that we just have not figured out yet. It would be very nice if you would offer more training in all the aspects of using Sentric.

Transitioning and adapting to Sentric Workforce has proven mostly favorable

A better understanding of how payroll/time clock software integrates with HR.

Pros

System works well for mid-size organizations and can be customized according to the organization's needs and pay rules. More or less it was a seamless transition from the larger payroll provider I had utilized in the past, as well as more affordable. The account representatives that I deal with the majority of the time are professional, kind, hard-working, and knowledgeable.

Cons

We utilize Attendance On Demand, which is the time clock side of Sentric and it is more challenging to correct issues since it's a 3rd party application. Additionally, some of the features within Sentric are less than user-friendly and do not often have clear instructional guides on "how-to's" (I can assume this is mostly due to all the customizations).

Wendy from Montauk Energy Capital Inc

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Very good!

The ability to have everything centralized. Very good support.

Pros

The ability to house everything in one area. One stop shop. The technical support is fantastic. It is accessible to all employees in various degrees of permission level.

Cons

Sometimes it can be complicated and not intuitive. It took quite awhile to become proficient. I've been using it a little over a year.

Lynnette from AMERIND Risk Management

After the huge upgrade last year, I feel like things got a bit more difficult.

Payroll processing and everything in one place. I liked how it was set up when we had one dedicated representative.

Pros

I like that I have all my information in one place and how the applicant tracking system information flows over when a person is hired.

Cons

I don't like that things are not as easy to find anymore. We always have problems pulling accurate reports, such as active employees. There are always employees missing even though we show them as active. Little things like that. The format is not as welcoming or easy to figure out.

Pamela from MIURA AMERICA CO., LTD.

Industry: Utilities

I am still getting acclimated to Sentric, so I am not experienced enough to give an accurate rating.

Pros

The system is fairly easy to use, I appreciate that it has an all in one capability. The time system is similar to another I have used in the past (Attendance on Demand), making my learning curve shorter.

Cons

I would prefer to have an 800# to call for support, versus only being able to send an email and wait on a response. Each time a request for an adjustment is made to the system we are charged an additional fee. This may be the way our contract was set up prior to my time, not sure. Reporting cannot be relied upon, or certain parameters are not being used correctly affecting reports. Not a fan of the way the history on an employees record is viewed.

Linda from The Village School of Naples

Sentric Workforce is so helpful

This solved our problem of keeping track of all Employee information and having it all in one place is just wonderful.

Pros

I like that Sentric is able to handle so many functions. We use it for everything! We keep all of our staff information, qualifications, benefits, payroll, etc. in the system. We also use it for recruiting and posting jobs as well. We can track our applicants and all of our openings. Once the applicant's information is in the system, it transfers over when they are hired so we do not need to reenter addresses, education, etc. It also has the capacity to run reports. We use it for so many functions, we don't know what we would do without it!

Cons

Some of the functions (such as reports) do require practice but the more you use it, the easier it becomes.

Matt from Block Imaging

Industry: Medical Devices

Top notch customer service. They are very responsive and have been helpful in implementation.

Sentric helped us streamline multiple software systems into one all in one solution for payroll and HRIS and ATS. Helped a lot in simplifying our time tracking to payroll.

Pros

The payroll module and open enrollment are great. Love the performance management feature as well. If you have some basic html knowledge, you can do a lot to make the system your own.

Cons

I believe there is room to improve on the ATS/Recruiting portion of the software. It works and can get the job done, but would love the ability to put more notes and chat with hiring managers within user profile. I will note that Sentric has consistently made changes and continues to get better.

Deborah from Big River Resources

Stellar - Wonderful

Payroll, expertise, simplicity, access to information, reporting

Pros

It does everything we need it. Customer service is prompt and professional. Sentric is always working to improve the software. Recommend to all my friends.

Cons

Time keeping....the time keeping side of the software is not as great as the workforce side. Feel it could have an overhaul or needs some major improvements compared to how our previous time keeping worked.

Lindy from Puremist

A Good HRIS System

Pros

Sentric is a pretty good HRIS system. When it comes to employee self-service, it is intuitive and easy to use. From an administrator stand point it is also pretty intuitive, but if you have any issues it's pretty easy to get help through the Community Hub or from your representative. I haven't run into any downtime, which is great. The program is updated approximately once a month (as needed) and is during low-access times.

Cons

It doesn't do all that we hoped- for instance the calendar only shares with supervisors instead of the whole team. They are anticipating that this will change in June or July of 2018. Also, the only way to add pay stubs is to use the Sentric payroll administration. We are unable to upload employee pay stubs securely from another payroll administrator. Their time administration is also a bit wonky- the punch in/out on a cell phone doesn't always work like it should. That said our representative is great about sending in feedback to developers and keeping us apprised of changes that we have requested!

Beth from Trib Total Media

Overall a good experience in the beginning -

Time and attendance has made our life easier. Used to do a lot of manual keying.

Pros

Ease of operation - Easy to understand reporting system. Easy to navigate in the system to find information that you need.

Cons

The change from one contact person to the support team. Can't get some reporting items to run how we would like them to be. And not being able to change our GL without being charged.

Sandra from Ambrosia of The Palm Beaches

Industry: Mental Health Care

Fantastic Service

The ease of the software is really great. There are a few things that need to be tweaked. Transferring from one company to another should be much easier than it is but that is my only real complaint. Our account representative is OUTSTANDING! I do not know what I would do without her. She is so knowledgeable and patient. She is a great teacher and always thinks ahead. I am so thankful to have her.

Pros

Ease of the software

Cons

Not being able to transfer from one company to another. The system does not keep track of terminated employees and the day they are terminated. That is done by us and not the system which it should be

Response from Sentric

Replied December 2016

Thanks for the feedback Sandra. We'll be sure to pass it along to the product team and let Bridgette know you're singing her praises!

July 2016

Rachel from NHSI

July 2016

Good services for the price!

Awesome implementation from start to finish, although the implementation team should probably learn more about the backend of the system, as we ended up creating more PTO policies than we needed (there's an override function I wasn't aware of).

Pros

Easy for me to use as an administrator, and they just added a mobile app, which is awesome!!

Cons

Some of the self-service functions should be more user-friendly.

Response from Sentric

Replied July 2016

Thanks for the feedback Rachel! We'll be sure to forward it onto the implementation team and product team!

Elizbeth from Ambrosia Treatment Center

It is very effective to have and saves our HR department time.

Pros

Most employees can update their own stuff such as insurance, w-4's, banks information and they can pull previous stubs. They can request PTO and have an overall count of PTO time available and left. You can also check for future PTO availability for those people that like to plan ahead.

Cons

Sometimes is not as user friendly, where employees call to ask where what is. For Example when an employee needs a past check stub, it is a little hard to see the date change in the corner at the bottom.

Bethany from Oakmont Country Club

Good quality product

Pros

The ACA reporting is a great tool. I love that employees are able to update their contact information and can view /print their pay stubs.

Cons

It does not seem like all parts of the product integrate seamlessly. If a manager puts in sick time for an employee in their time card, it does not pay them or update the attendance module.

Lexi from The Vista School

Industry: Philanthropy

HRIS and Payroll System

Pros

customizable, many options, completes the following functions: payroll, benefits, qualifications, employee profiles, talent management, reports, attendance, notifications, and is user friendly once you get to know the system

Cons

When something isn't customizable and you have to wait for your next upgrade in order to possibly get it.

Lyndsey from Coen Oil Company

Generally a good experience. Able to customize Sentric to our industry.

Attendance, Benefits Module, Recruiting

Pros

Very user friendly. Our employees are able to use. The mobile app is a huge plus for our employees so they can view their pay stubs, schedule, etc.

Scott from First Team Real Estate

I have used this system since January 2017. Pretty straight forward!

Pros

Cons

The reporting is less than optimal. We would love to be able to download reports into Excel that are dumped columns instead of having to convert the data into columnar format. Very inefficient. Would like to see a web based version!

Donna from BergerABAM Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

BergerABAM HR Generalist

I enjoy using Sentric except when I need to delete/remove an employee record due to a duplicate or other reason. When this occurs, I have to notify our service rep to remove the employee record. Not sure why certain issues are controlled by Sentric instead of our HR team.

Pros

Easy to use once you figure out the layout of the Sentric software.

Cons

Ability to make certain changes in Sentric instead of having to contact service reps. Sentric seems to control certain aspects of the software.

Rachel from Colliers International

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Customer Service is excellent and people are easy to work with

Pros

The ease of using the payroll services and HR. The services are good and the customer service when we have issues is timely

Cons

The app does not work correctly. The cost effectiveness when implanting new features seem to be very expense.

Jayme from Standard Bank

Some things can be confusing to navigate but the support teams are great!

Easy to run reports to complete other tasks. A good place to store personnel information.

Pros

The site provides everything you need in one place. Prior to using this system we had to rely on personnel files, so this makes it a lot easier.

Cons

Sometimes hard to navigate. There are also glitches with new hires and setting them up to appear correctly the first time when it comes to actually processing payroll.

Linda from VNA California

Payroll Software

SentricWorkforce was easy to use and was very functional payroll wise, no payroll software is without issues, but Sentric's customer service was excellent. I really miss them and was sorry we had to change providers, not a decision made by the payroll department here.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

None

Ashley from Colliers International

Overall Great Platform

Easy payroll processing!

Pros

The software is user friendly and easy to use! I also love the customer support. Everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They certainly go above and beyond for their clients!

Cons

Updates to the system can cause glitches in the first 24 hours, however, Sentric is steadfast about resolving all issues expeditiously.

Joe from Coen Oil

My take on Sentric

I have greatly enjoyed these products. I love how user friendly they are. They offer such a wide variety. I would recommend these products for any type of business big or small.

Pros

The ease of use.

Cons

Nothing so far.

Jessica from Highland Management Group

Sentric is user friendly & is a great all in one package.

time keeping and payroll being integrated. My managers can on board their own employees.

Pros

Payroll and timekeeping being all in on. Payroll used to take me 3 - 5 hours but now it's about 30 minutes. My managers really like it as well. We track absences and tardy s a lot easier and efficiently.

Cons

The app only displays schedules in military time. I have the option on the website to switch, and our employees easily get confused using military time. Employees also don't see the full schedule to switch with other employees which would cut down time my managers spend reaching out to employees to get shifts covered. The prenote date is really inconvenient even set at 7 days. Our employees get a live check no matter how quickly their direct deposit info is put in the system. Our previous system was 3 - 4 days & usually their first check made the direct deposit.

Adrienne from Pennsylvania Macaroni

So Easy to Use

I've worked with most major payroll software programs, including some that are specific to the industry they're used in. (ADP, Kronos, Meridian, Ceridian, Oracle). Nothing else has ever been this user-friendly. The only downgrade is for minor trouble with ad hoc reports, but everything else is wonderful.

Pros

User-friendly. Screens are easy to read and logical

Cons

Wish it was easier to write ad hoc (custom) reports

Kristie from Urgent Health Solutions

Awesome Product, Even Better Support

Since our initial buy in, our company has been blessed with two amazing Customer Reps! Our current Rep is absolutely fabulous!! I couldn't do my job without her help!!!

Pros

User Friendly

Cons

No Position Control feature

Cory from International Quality Consultants, Inc.

Excellent.

Pros

easy to use. very fluent. looks very good as well. The implementation was easy and seamless. Training was excellent

Pam from SharperLending, LLC

We have been utilizing SentricWorkforce for over a year now. We were recently moved over to version 2. Customer Support is awesome.

Pros

Awesome customer service.

Cons

Phone app doesn't have the ability for those who have to manually add hours to time card - to add them. i.e - 8 hrs per day rather than in and out - we do not punch.

ELSA from ADJ Group of Companies

Very helpful customer service, most problems solved same day, communication is excellant

very hands on, user friendly , easy to instruct others on how to use, updated information available at all times

Pros

Easy to work with, system lets you know when something is being done incorrectly, being able to access reports right away, payroll reports are ready the same day

Cons

can't think of anything, if there is customer service handles it right away , we just started with employee benefits we will know more by the end of the month how difficult it is for them

Linda from The Village School

We use Sentric daily and it has been a great help to us.

Pros

The ease with which we can go from one area to another. It user friendly and whether adding new hires or terminating someone, the process is smooth. It is also easy to make any corrections or changes as needed. The reports are helpful and even someone new can quickly get a report using the ones on the left side that have already been completed. It has been real asset to our organization and we use it constantly.

Cons

I am new to Sentric and putting together a new report is the most challenging aspect for me. I am not always sure where to start or what to pull. I think the more I use this feature, the better I will become. I have watched the training video but it would also be helpful to have an instruction sheet to use.

Michele from Framesi NA

Industry: Cosmetics

We are a newer customer with Sentric. So far it's been good.

Pros

We were using a DOS based system prior. This system is very easy to navigate and understand. We have had to contact customer support for assistance, and they have been very helpful in helping us navigate the software.

Cons

I'm still learning, so I haven't found anything that hasn't worked or was difficult. Customer support has been very helpful with any issues that have come up.

Crystal from CRL Technologies

Industry: Defense & Space

Excellent HR Tool

Overall the value of the software is outstanding! The new version has gotten a great reception with our employees.

Kathleen from Pennsylvania Macaroni Co, Inc

Industry: Wholesale

Happiness is outsourcing payroll!

We made the change to Sentric mid-year. They made it seamless and my employees only received 1 W-2. Some of the firms we looked at would only pick up their info so the employees would get 2 and I would have had to pay for 2 sets. They have the ACA figured out and the program seems to be working well. They have saved me time and money. We have a very short turnaround time between the end of a pay period and payday. The payroll information is emailed to me shortly after we input. We are able to complete all of our in-house accounting quickly and with time to spare. I receive an email when the checks are shipped and when they have been delivered. That is peace of mind.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

manual checks and gross up checks

December 2013

Carvel from The Vista School

December 2013

Even better than expected

After an extensive search for a new payroll/HR system, we decided SentricWorkForce was head and shoulders above the competition, and seemed to fit every one of our needs. The implementation process went smoothly thanks to the hard work and dedication of their excellent project manager Rob. We are taking a controlled rollout approach to implementing the various modules of the system, but so far we have been pleasantly surprised to find the system and support even better than we expected. Our staff have taken to the new system quickly. The Employee Self Service module is invaluable, and extremely easy to understand and use. The absence functionality is very flexible, which was one of our key criteria in selecting a new system, and easily handles our various robust, multiple tier absence plans, which has saved us a lot of time and money. The only difficulty we've experienced with the system is in managing internal employee promotions between entities (i.e. if a person switches positions from one organization to another). However, it is still easier managed in this system than in our previous systems. Overall we are thrilled with the system, and look forward to rolling out more of it in the coming months.

May 2016

Sue from Redwood Living Inc.

May 2016

New Customer Review

When we decided to go with Sentric, I was not sure on what to expect. We currently have been with Sentric since January of this year and Sentric has exceeded all of my expectations. The customer service has been great, thank you Missy and Bridgette. They have been very supportive and have responded quickly to any questions. If a problem arises, they are quick to find a solution. In regards to the payroll system, the payroll processing is very simple and efficient even with the addition of a custom tool that was designed by Sentric for my company's needs. The majority of the standard reports that Sentric provides contains the essential information that is needed. Sometimes though, you need specific information related to your company. The only way to access this information is by requesting a custom report or using the Ad Hoc reporting function which I find not very user friendly. Overall my experiences with Sentric have been positive. This is a good beginning and as we continue to grow as a company, I believe that Sentric will have the capability to handle this growth.

Response from Sentric

Replied May 2016

Thanks so much Sue! We think Missy and Bridgette are great, too!

November 2013

Christa from Lavi Industries

November 2013

SentricWorkforce - Improving the HRM Experience

Throughout our years using Sentric, we have needed to utilize all aspects of the system including payroll processing, tracking leaves of absences, hiring/terminating employees, time management, customized reporting and more. The system is very user friendly, and whenever we get stuck on something, our representative is just a phone call away. Although we have had some minor issues with Workforce and TLM along the way, the representatives were able to work around the problem, come up with an agreed upon solution and correct matters for our future use. The newest addition to our repertoire of Sentric items is the Employee Self Service portion. We have been able to make tremendous progress with tracking changes to employee information, capturing electronic signatures for required documents, routing time off approvals, and so much more. Our overall satisfaction with Sentric, both their products as well as their customer service, is extremely high. Upon hiring a new HR Administrator, they even sent reps out to our facility to do an entire day training on the functionality of the systems. They have continually gone above and beyond with their level of support, and we would recommend them highly.

Christy from National Healthcare Solutions

OK

Pros

Customer Service is fast to respond. It is nice having all the companies we process together but are able to process locations/companies separately.

Cons

Why can't the system Prorate an employee that didn't start at the beginning of the pay period. Manual checks are weird. Sometimes we think we are just doing an adjustment and a check is sent.

Greg from Fragasso Financial Advisors

Sentric is a fine system that does everything that I need it to do.

Improved functionality

Pros

Cons

You could include easier and more robust report options. I am newer to utilizing the system and it sometimes is hard to gain the right data.

Holly from Colliers International

Overall experience with Sentric has been positive!

Pros

-Easy to use -Navigation makes sense -Customer support has been very helpful especially with all the ACA reporting and payroll taxes

Cons

-Electronic new hire paperwork is not cost effective -Also not cost effective to do open enrollment through them -Whenever there's an update, something always breaks behind the scenes

Denise from Bill.com

Extremely poor system. Not intuitive and poor reporting capabilities.

It's something to hold data versus paper folders.

Pros

When viewing an employee, you can easily navigate to their manager's profile and vice versa. The search box is easy to navigate (but also expected).

Cons

Reporting is horrible cannot run date in time reports without pulling duplicate employee entries. The user interface lacks so much - not intuitive unless you are a power user of the platform. Difficult to maneuver around the system. No single sign-on options.

Response from Sentric

Replied June 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Denise. We take input from our clients seriously, and we've recently made significant improvements to reporting as well as the user interface. A member of our support team who specializes in reports has reached out and can guide you through the changes and any questions you have.

Linda from Diamondback Drugs

Difficult to get help - Always have to purchase Concierge Service for Benefits and ACA

Compared to the software we had previously, this seemed like something that would be alot easier for HR to use. Our CFO decided to get this software and it is easier than what we had before but it is lacking in reports and customer service.

Pros

The employees like the Dashboard. They like that they are able to see their time off requests and how much time they have left in their PTO bank.

Cons

The reports - cannot make an ad-hoc report easily. Also, when attempting to get help, we are referred to videos, articles and other features on the HUB site.

Kelli from Schechter

Glad we made the switch!

Pros

Very easy to use! Lots of features, almost too many to use. :) I love the attendance tracking! It has really helped decrease

Cons

Some of the setup is hard to understand. But once it is setup, it really doesn't need to be changed again. However, the implementation team does a great job helping!

Ashley from SingleSource Property Solutions

Sentric Review

Everyone at Sentric is very helpful. The system itself needs some work. Since we have moved, we have had to take some steps backward. We have lost onboarding capabilities and are not able to integrate with our other HR Software which creates extra steps for us. In addition, I believe they need to create a best practice for storing personal files on their system so that HR Departments can become paperless. I believe these are the 3 areas of focus for Sentric. The employees continue to love the time off forecasting and the directory.

Pros

The PTO forecasting and directory

Cons

Not able to integrate with other HR Software, No Onboarding and no areas to confidentially store personnel file information.

Lori from La Hacienda Treatment Center

We couldn't be happier with this software

In less that 2 months we implemented this software in an environment which was almost completely dependent on manual processes. We had no time clock in place, so we saved so much time in automating processes because of Sentric. I can't think of any need we have in Human Resources that was not able to be implemented through Sentric. We are completely satisfied with this product and what they said they could deliver, versus what they actually delivered. No bad surprises at all!

Pros

The support of the implementation team made our transition so easy! The software is so adaptable to all of our needs.

Cons

None identified, we are so happy with the software!

Denise from Warrenton River Terminal

Industry: Mining & Metals

implementation of payroll for new entity

Customer reps. were great to work with. Implementation was a lot smoother than anticipated.

Pros

the software is very user friendly, can customize reports to meet needs

Cons

need to learn how to use the report writer.