• Pros

• "I found this new software system easy to use. I am not a tech no phobe and even myself found this easy to understand"

• "The biggest plus for us was the integration with Harlands. By having our Operating System and our Membership payment collectors on the same system makes the day to day running so much more simple."

• "It is so easy to set up and use for the customers, and i love that it has a widget to put on my website."

• Cons

• "Sometimes the system does not function well on mobile phones as you cat see the full screen, this however could be me haha!"

• "I think the reports could be more user friendly, but it is always being improved even over the short time we have been with them."

• "The pain of moving from one software platform to another - but actually it was relatively painless"

Browse ClubRight Reviews

Victoria from WIGHT FIT LTD

Easiest & best!

The guys at Club Right have wanted our custom from the first day I met them. Theyve been interested in our gym, and it feels like theyre an outside part of your team, by wanting you to succeed, plus they are so easy to contact should you have any issues or questions. Theres an online chat/conversation that you can pose a question about something on your software and youll get a reply super quick, in a friendly helpful way. We wont be changing to another company for a very long time if at all!

Pros

Easy to set up, use & train staff in. Super easy for customers to book in classes and pay memberships online. Very user friendly. It looks good and modern. Timetables, classes and memberships are all easy to change if necessary. Its all one screen, not having to divert onto different areas of the software. The home screen is easy to see whos owing, messages etc. The back office area, is straight forward to get the reports needed. Overall we love the software and how straight forward it all is! The cost..... a quarter of what we were paying anothe rcompany, and were getting everything we wanted!

Cons

It wipes our previous months classes off at the end of the month

Response from Club Right

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the positive review Victoria! We're always happy to help with anything you need Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Naomi from Atrium Fitness Ltd

ClubRight is right for our club

ClubRight has been the best move we have ever done and they helped us all the way. For us being able to have every element of the club under one piece of software was the biggest seller, plus the price. Moving our database was easy, as was the bulk transfer from our previous DD provider to our new one, who integrate with ClubRight. The customer support team are great and just a chat away, the help centre is also great with plenty of articles on 'how to do'. If there is something we feel should be in ClubRight we email it over and get a response as where and when in the development it is likely to be implemented. ClubRight happened at just the right time for us, we were slowly slipping into the dark ages with our processes. Can't believe just how much this has changed our company. Our members love it as they have control and can do and see everything through the app too. Wayne and the team are just fantastic.

Pros

Ease of use and that it is constantly being improved and new features added. The integrations with various DD providers and being able to accept card payments (yes we were in the dark ages before ClubRight). But most of all the price, bit of a no brainer really.

Cons

Some functionality that I feel should be there, such as taking part payments. For example I have a member who was 3 months overdue, they have paid 2 months but I am unable to record this on their account. That being said ClubRight are on the ball and it's part of their development.

Response from Club Right

Replied July 2019

Hi Naomi! Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Mandy from Creative Blast Company Ltd

Club Right gets it right!

We have been using Club Right for nearly 3 years and use it to collect payments for our theatre school, theatre productions, events and to book fitness classes. The system allows us to do all of this in one place. Customer service is great - both the help videos and chat. All queries have been answered quickly and efficiently. Club Right is continually evolving and adding new features and are always happy to hear from clients as to what they need from the system.

Pros

Ease of use and the fact that we are able to use it for every aspect of our company. Clients have found it easy to use to book online or buy products. The package looks good and the App is great for clients. Easy to add/change activities. Chat help function is great and so are the little touches like the Birthday feature on the dashboard. Club Right is continually evolving and adding new features and are always happy to hear from clients as to what they need from the system.

Cons

So far we haven't found anything not to like!

Response from Club Right

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the positive review Mandy! We're excited to be working with you for years to come! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

David from Lifestyle fitness gym ltd

Club Manger software

This has helped change our business. We have notifications on all aspects of the company and helped us save man power. Nothing is to much for the company and if we have any problems they sort them out really quickly.

Pros

Cons

Honestly there is none. Best thing we have ever done for our business.

Response from Club Right

Replied November 2019

Hi David! Thank you for the positive review :) Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Vicky from Training Shed

My experience of ClubRight has been a positive one, definitely worth the change.

Pros

How we as a business can program it so there are clear and easy links between particular payments and attendances. Also by searching a customers name you can see exactly what they've paid for when and therefore when any payments have been missed.

Cons

The view of the diary is very unclear for what we need, we have multiple personal training sessions that without clicking in to every appointment you cannot tell who has booked where.

Simon from Winners 2000 Fitness Limited

Winners 2000 ClubRight Review

ClubRight is the best software on the market. It does what a club manager needs and the product is still really evolving and still improving. As more and more features are added it will only increase in benefit to the clubs that use it.

Pros

The software "does what a gym needs it to do". You can tell it has been designed by someone who has run a gym and knows the things that happen on the shop floor. It is very easy for any of the team to use, and very good for the members to use on the App.

Cons

We run 3 clubs but have memberships that are able to use all 3 sites, so we are still in the process of integrating some features This is currently under development, and when done will be a feature that appeals to all other potential customers as well as makes our day to day operation smoother.

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

It was a more down to earth and easy to use product. It had clearly been designed by people who knew the industry and had experience from being in the gym; knew what the instructors needed to have available to them.

Response from Club Right

Replied July 2019

Hi Simon! Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Graham from BIG Health & Fitness Ltd

Fantastic Software

Its helped our company grow with ease, anything that I dont completely understand the team at clubright hook me up really fast and nothing is too much for them, I had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the phone sorting out my mistakes recently and she couldnt have been more helpful. Trust is everything to me and I trust clubright and more importantly their team

Pros

Easy to use platform for our team and our clients. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has backed my business from its conception and he has worked closely with us to make life easy, I trust him and his software. Clubright really know their stuff.

Cons

Nothing to be honest, everything is catered for

Response from Club Right

Replied July 2019

Hi Graham, thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Angela from Health and fitness

Gym use software

The best we have ever received

Pros

I found the training the best we have had compared to previous suppliers. Easy to use and understand with online video help. Plus the staff will always assist if still struggling. would highly recommend.

Cons

Nothing I found it easy to use and easy to understand

Jon from Gaming and Entertainment

Winners 2000 Fitness Ltd

We have had a hugely positive experience so far, as mentioned above the integration with Harlands, the more efficient access control, online class bookings and payments have been a big improvement for us and our members.

Reasons for Choosing ClubRight

Overall better package, price and felt the company was very forward thinking.

Response from Club Right

Replied July 2019

Hi Jon, Thank you for the positive review! As you know, we're always looking for ways to do things better for our customers and we appreciate the feedback. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Keith from Koru Gyms Ltd

Perfect software for gyms

Pros

It has clearly been designed by someone who knows how a gym operates. Everything flows perfectly to make use as easy as possible.

Cons

The only negative I can give is that there are lots of upgrades and improvements, that often aren't communicated, and we find out for ourselves. Would be nice to be forewarned.

Response from Club Right

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the positive review, Keith! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Frankie from 776 Gymnastics Academy

Takes so many Stresses away.

Simply, Very satisfied. We have a few ideas going forward, all of which Clubright are working on. As we grow, we grow with Clubright behind us all the way. You will not find a more affordable, approachable, reliable management service available. Trust me we searched everywhere and are so glad we found Clubright. Thank you.

Pros

Simple Affordable Effective Informative Productive, club management. Simply Brilliant. We love everything about Clubright. We use it to manage over 500 Gymnasts at our Gymnastics Academy. It has taken so many stresses away with regards to payment and club management. Software aside, The Clubright team are very approachable and are open to any suggestions you may have to make managing your club easier, always only a phone call or live chat message away and have helped us on numerous occasions (9 times out of 10 it was operator error, but even when it wasn't they found a solution very quickly) I cannot recommend Clubright highly enough.

Cons

Genuinely, there is nothing not to like. If there is something you don't like they change it or listen to your ideas and implement them.

Response from Club Right

Replied November 2018

Thank you for the positive review Frankie! We're always happy to help :) Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Lewis from Elyte Fitness

ClubRight is the "do-it-all" management tool for our independent, boutique gym.

Pros

ClubRight is the professional, user friendly management system we didn't know we needed. For an independent, start up gym, ClubRight has all the tools and features to aid in the smooth running of our facility. From aiding sales from initial customer enquiry, easy sign up, retention and facility operation, ClubRight has easy to understand and use features and integrations to all necessary partner applications. It is obvious from the outset that ClubRight has been designed by a team with relevant industry experience and with club growth and operation the primary objective. Constant upgrades, new features and high standards of customer care means ClubRight's value to us is always improving and giving us the confidence in a fully integrated management system.

Response from Club Right

Replied October 2017

Hi Lewis, we greatly appreciate your feedback and we are pleased to know that ClubRight is successful in helping you run your boutique gym. We look forward to working with Elyte Fitness in the future! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Jon from Studio Fit Limited

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Brilliant service from experienced club owners that deliver results!

streamlined processes, easy member administration, cloud based solution, collaborative software as it can be shared very easily.

Pros

This software is cloud based so can be used by remote offices for class bookings and member enquiries, by the management team out of club should they wish to check in on the performance of their business and most importantly by members to maintain their profile, book classes and contact us via SMS or email. The support I've received from Clubright is fantastic - the support team are familiar with the operations of a fitness business so should I need support, I know that they get the challenges and opportunities I face each and every day!

Cons

The con on this software is really not a negative. The software is new and therefore some parts feel like they are still being developed - the great thing about this is that I can contact the team with suggestions and edits, these are taken into consideration and often implemented into future builds. If you are looking for perfect, then there are other more refined software options out there - but don't expect any custom fits for your business - you will get that with Clubright!

Response from Club Right

Replied October 2017

Hi Jon, thank you for the positive review! We are always open to customer feedback and will take on board any suggestions our customers may have. We look forward to working with Studio Fit Limited in the near future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Matt from Chatty Social Media

Club Right is what Club software should be like

I cannot speak highly enough about Clu Right. We have been around a long time and have used a lot of different platforms. We were quite happy on our last platform until we had our heads turned and saw what we were missing out on. The whole process of moving was superb. Every single step was a breeze. But it doesn't just stop there. The team are really really great. Whenever we have an issue (usually a user error) they are there on hand to help out. New features are constantly being added. In shorts Club Right, our rep and his team rock.

Pros

The simplicity and the range of features is above everything else

Cons

Response from Club Right

Replied December 2018

Hi Matt! Thank you for the great review, we're looking forward to working with you for many years to come Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Jon from train with adby

Booking System That Made My Life Easier!

Having more organisation throughout our gym for us and our members makes everything a smoother running ship! Always one phone call away from fixing any issues I have had.

Pros

Creating a timetable with our different sessions and having a group limit on each class. Having a simple software for clients to use has saved me hours of time on my phone everyday. As our gym members total grew, it became more difficult to keep up with clients training days/times manually. Now I am able to see who is booked in, when they are in, and they can change times accordingly without having to notify me directly. This has been great for us and our staff.

Cons

There isn't many things I dislike about the software.

Response from Club Right

Replied October 2018

Hi Jon! Thanks for the positive review! We're always here to help with anything you might need :) Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Holly from Club Zest Ladies Leisure

Club Right Review

My whole experience with this company is a total positive one! As a self confessed technophobe Club Right made the transition over to them so easy. Everything was explained and they went through things step by step so we completely understood how to use the system to its best. If we have a problem, the team are always on hand and get back to you quickly to help sort things out. Their support system is fantastic!

Pros

I like that fact that this software is easy to use and makes running my business very effective. It provides anything I could ever need to make running my gym seamless and importantly makes sure I don't lose any money in missed payments, which I've encountered in the past with past providers.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the fact that I didn't change to Club Right sooner!

Response from Club Right

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the fantastic review Holly! ClubRight are always here to help

Darryl from Body Hub

Driving business forward

From my initial meeting/demo I was made feel at ease and CSR focused on how the system would benefit my business and not a general industry usage overview. Setup was again very focused on how I would/could use the system and to be honest it is designed in such a way that it is easy to follow and even explore yourself. My customers have been ported over and everyone has commented how professional it looks and how easy it is to use. From my point of view it make a whole chuck of my business automated that I can now give even more time to growing my business.

Pros

Change is always tough especially when customers are concerned, however the instant feedback I received from my customers when they had to start using Clubright was very welcoming and the word that kept creeping up was easy. In short, I love how such a complex system has such ease of use.

Cons

I havent found one as yet. If I was forced to give one it would be that one of the integrations I am keen for isnt available until the end of January, however with that only being 8/9 weeks away its hardly a Con.

Response from Club Right

Replied November 2018

Thank you for such a great review, we are extremely looking forward to helping Body Hub grow :) Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Phil Lawrence from PLM Health & Fitness Ltd

Right from the initial enquiry - ClubRight have consistently exceeded all expectations

Pros

The adaptability of the software, the constant developments of the software and the continual support and advice behind ClubRight (from Wayne and all his team) is unrivalled. I have chosen Wayne's products for business for the past four years and have always known him to be extremely passionate about the user experience of his software having worked in many of the roles his products support. It's the very reason I have chosen ClubRight to support the continual growth of PLM Health & Fitness.

Cons

Its a shame that this is a compulsory field as I don't have any dislikes or "if only" comments to make regarding ClubRight. From the initial conversation of what this product can deliver through to operating my facility via the software - Wayne and his team have consistently impressed and helped to improve PLM's services to its customer. I look forward to working with Wayne, his team and ClubRight for many years to come.

Response from Club Right

Replied September 2017

Hi Phil, thank you for the positive review! We are very much looking forward to working with you and the team at PLM Health & Fitness. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

sophie from SoFit Personal Training

SoFit Personal Training

I have been using GoRight for almost 2 years now and the system functions very well for what my business needs. CSR has been fantastic and is very patient with showing me how to use GoRight's to its full potential. I will be upgrading to Clubright in the near future.

Pros

Once you take the time to have a look around the system it functions well and has some great extras.

Cons

Response from Club Right

Replied March 2019

Hi Sophie, Thanks for your positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Helen from FTC Gym

Great software easy to use, excellent value and customer support is second to none

Pros

Ease of use, online booking and cancellation for our members, reporting functions, links with go cardless and stripe, regular updates and new features, listens to our needs and accommodates them, customer service and support is always on hand, Customer support and his team have walked us through every step from the start and continue to be very supportive with the needs of the business / System as we grow.....

Cons

Our only con and Ironically I'm only stating this as this section on here is a compulsory field (a suggestion that we have made) we would like to have a few more compulsory fields upon member sign up, particularly for online members, having discussed with Customer support we look forward to a solution and working with Customer support and the team for many years to come

Response from Club Right

Replied August 2018

Hi Helen! Thank you for the positive review, it is very much appreciated! We are aware of your suggestion regarding the member sign up process and we are grateful for your continued feedback. Thanks again, Taylor @ ClubRight

Steve from FW URBAN GYM

ClubRight Review

Once we understood the capabilities the system offers a great cost effective solution

Pros

A very cost effective membership software solution recommended

Cons

Being used to being trained on membership software 1-1 took time to learn system online

Response from Club Right

Replied January 2019

Hi Steve! Thank you for your positive review! The ClubRight Help Desk are always on hand to help you with any questions you may have via the live chat Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Chris from New Era Fitness Club

Great software. Easy to use, has great free integrations and makes life easy.

Pros

The booking system has saved us lots of admin time, and it makes it easy for members to book, and it has increased revenue. The link with stripe and harlands is easy and has also increased revenue.

Cons

There isn't really anything I don't like, it does the job we need it to do. The only thing is that you need the internet, as ours isn't always great so sometimes we can't get onto club right but that's no fault of the software.

Response from Club Right

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the positive review Chris! We're glad our software is making your life easier! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Unique from Unique

Gym software

Customer service is good, that is a big thing to me, they have not miss sold me anything, told me exactly how it would work and it has done that. Within 2 days I had people using the app, pretty impressive.

Pros

Club right so far have managed to meet all the needs and are still working to develop more features, which is great. It caters for small and large gyms also offering flexibility to the customers. I moved over from glofox, as they just was not able to keep up with club right. Pound for pound the best software out on the market, cant wait to see the new features introduced soon. Also very easy to use.

Cons

Nothing all was good, everyone has small personal preferences as long as the main ones are ticked the rest is always a bonus.

Response from Club Right

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Ben from Cambridge Spartans

A must have when building your business what ever its size

The customer service is the best i have ever received, 'IF' I have any issues, usually user error ;-) it is always resolved quickly and efficiently. My members love it and it has given them so much freedom to look at my membership options, buy online and book online. I could not have built my business without it. Thank you

Pros

Cons

I honestly cant think of any Cons. Its has done everything i have wanted it to do.

Nikki from Lake Fitness @ No. 10

The ClubRight membership system has been a great asset to our business.

Pros

The system has allowed us to communicate effectively with our members whilst still maintaining an unmanned gym. We have been able to streamline the membership process whilst still providing great customer service. The support centre ensured that the initial training provided was both informative and practical.

Response from Club Right

Replied October 2017

Hi Nikki, Thank you for the positive review! The ClubRight team will always be on hand to help with your club managing needs. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Mark from Enzone Health and Fitness

Got the job done...and then some

Awesome 5* The customer service rep personally sorted me out, took time out of his holiday and did as much as he could as he knew the urgency of how much i required this type of system

Pros

How easy it is to use, the interface is so simple

Cons

The fact that i hadnt heard about it sooner

Response from Club Right

Replied August 2019

Hi Mark Thanks for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Graham from BIG Health & Fitness Ltd

It's a really great software and has help me control my client base.

Pros

It's easy to navigate, can't better it, they has really produced a top-notch software, I think it's because he's worked within the gym environment, that's what drew me to them in the first instance however the software can't be beaten!!

Response from Club Right

Replied October 2017

Hi Graham! Thank you for the positive review, we look forward to working with yourself and BIG Health & Fitness in the future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Lee from PT4U Limited

Clubright has greatly reduced my administration time down allowing me more member time.

There are non, the cost is great the support network is on hand to help at anytime. The updates are customer based.

Pros

The ease of use The simplicity of the system The reduced KPI format The way it allows me to run my business from anwhere

Response from Club Right

Replied March 2018

Hi Lee, thanks for the great review! We're glad that ClubRight software has been able to give you more time with your member time. Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Adrian from Old Ironworks Gym

At last a gym management system that works

Great support transferring my data from my old gym software company. Easy to use, outstanding marketing and followup tools. Its help make the company money!

Pros

Ease of use, it gives my business accurate information about my clients and best of all the tools provided helps build my business as well. My clients feel more connected being able to register online and book classes and manage there memberships. The customer support is fast and all my questions are answered fast. Nothing is to much trouble, it makes you feel special. Thank you Clubright .

Response from Club Right

Replied September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review, Adrian. The ClubRight team are very much looking forward to working with you and the Old Ironworks Gym. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Amy from Bfit lincs gym

Clubright Review

The support has been fantastic. The orange button at the bottom is brilliant, you ask a question and pretty much immediately get an answer. I was a bit worried about switching as I had to manually transfer over 100 direct debit customers but within 1 week and I am almost there.

Pros

The ease of use, it is simple and brilliant. I love the way you can attach a sale to each members account.

Cons

I dont dislike anything. The only complaint I have had is that members cant see how many are booked into a class (as they are used to seeing that with my past provider).

Response from Club Right

Replied July 2019

Hi Amy, thanks for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Ruth from Silverback Gym & Fitness LTD

Positive

I've found the support team to be absolutely brilliant, every query or question has been solved.......extremely impressed with the team actually adapting our system as we need to suit our needs for reporting.

Pros

I like the dashboard, it's very simple to navigate. I also like the reporting system, it is taking a little while to learn all the features as I'm using them or searching them as I need them.

Cons

I wouldn't say there's anything i dislike. Everything that I've found I needed and wasn't available I've messaged the team and they've sorted it out, either actually adding in what I need or showing me how to find it.

Response from Club Right

Replied September 2018

Thank you for the lovely review, Ruth! We are always happy to help :) Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Glen from TRAINING SHED

A great product from a fantastic team of knowledgeable and experienced people

It allows our business to run efficiently, measuring and reporting, marketing and sales so that we can concentrate on the one thing we started the business in the first place. To look after our clients properly.

Pros

It does what you need it to do and when it doesn't they listen and update it! The support staff has many many years experience in the industry and the team he has built around him are up to date with all the necessary knowledge. They are extremely responsive and pro-active at the same time ensuring the product really does work for a growing business.

Response from Club Right

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the great review Glen, we're happy that ClubRight allows you to run your business efficiently! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Angus from Brownes Boot Camp

My experience with Clubright has to be amazing, helpful and that you need this software to manage.

time, easy to manage my clients/members and keep track of them.

Pros

I like Clubright as its easy to use, professional staff, helpful, reply response is immediate, value for money, features on the system are powerful to use, all you need is the internet to manage your business and the staff are friendly/very good on explaining any problems etc. Clubright for me is an amazing tool as it helps me get my social life, relationship and family time back which i have missed for a long time...... Clubright is the BEST.

Response from Club Right

Replied September 2017

Hi Angus, thank you for the positive review. We are looking forward to working with the Brownes Boot Camp team in the future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

David from Core 300 Strength & Conditioning

Brilliant Software for Gyms

Pros

The ease of use from an admin point of view and the absolute ease that my members can use the booking system too

Cons

I'd like it to be more mobile friendly from an admin point of view

Response from Club Right

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the positive review, David! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Emma from Emma Lister Fitness

Easy, saves on time and super user friendly!

More free time at home with family.

Pros

For me it has been great to get some time back at home. With ClubRight I am able to input my data and it is so easy to use that it allows me to have more free time with my family. I also love how my clients are able to access it and book online! It has so many features and is a game changer for Personal Trainers managing their own business!

Response from Club Right

Replied September 2017

Hi Emma, thank you for your continued support with ClubRight. We are pleased that our software is helping you to manage your business efficiently and effectively. ClubRight are excited to continue working with you in the future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Samantha from Needham gym & fitness

Excellent

Pros

System is very simple to use and helps manage everything without complications. The team are great and always happy to help.

Cons

Customer services are not always immediately available but this a minor thing as they usually call back pretty quickly.

Response from Club Right

Replied January 2018

Thank you for the positive review Samantha! The best way to contact our customer services is to put a ticket in through the knowledge base, so this may be the best way to help moving forward, as a team of people ie. more than one person will see your request for help :) Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Sara from PLM Health & Fitness

Easy to use and great customer support.

This software will help me massively in my day to day role as operations manager. From the ease of pulling reports to the till system. It's great, thanks.

Pros

The main one being that the pro rata is calculated for you and the dashboard looks good and is easy to navigate. I also like how you can personalise messages to members when they swipe in. The credit system is a good idea too.

Response from Club Right

Replied September 2017

Hi Sara, thank you for the positive review! We look forward of working PLM Health and Fitness in the coming future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Ryha from R&R Fitness

Outstanding

Stress free experience, Rep who was my first point of contact understood exactly what I needed and did not try to sell me services I dont require. Since using I barley have to undertake admin tasks as this system has thought of everything! It even automatically reminds clients about bookings. Profits have increased since using this system as Im in full control of cancellations.

Pros

Easy for both staff and members to use.

Cons

I am yet to find a con with this software.

Response from Club Right

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the positive review Ryha! We look forward to working with you for many years to come :)

Kate from Everest Fitness

ClubRight have it right!

Pros

Easy to use ClubRight is well set out, easy to navigate and very user friendly even for a tech dunce like me! It monitors our member retention, class numbers and allows us to message members individually or as a group.

Cons

The mobile app can sometimes glitch although there is always someone to answer queries on the orange button.

Response from Club Right

Replied October 2019

Hi Kate! Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to working with you for years to come :) Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Ian from PT Plus One Studio / Core Health & Fitness

Working with Wayne and ClubRight is a breath of fresh air as he/they really get it.

It helped my business and many of my clients businesses flourish. Many of my referred customers have switched from bigger suppliers to come across to try ClubRight and have not looked back.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to add different elements at the click of fingers (nearly) after using the support functions.

Response from Club Right

Replied September 2017

Hi Ian, we are pleased to know that ClubRight is helping your clients' businesses flourish. We look forward to working with you in the future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Lee from Trainstation - Glynneath

Industry: Facilities Services

Easily the best .

The help and support is the stand out thing . The software is fantastic and I would urge any fitness club to at least give it a try to improve your memberships .

Pros

Its the ease of use mainly . My business is so much more transparent to us now . We should have switched to Club Right a long time ago .

Cons

Yet to come across anything that I could put here .

Response from Club Right

Replied April 2019

Hi Lee! Thanks for the super positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Clare from Everest Fitness Health & Well-being Centre

Excellent software

We needed software that allowed us to manage our members useage, membership, bookings etc. The app for our movers to.use has also been excellent.

Pros

Ease of use, support and value for money.

Cons

Slightly challenging in our pre pre sale stage , but still highly effective.

Response from Club Right

Replied October 2019

Hi Clare! Thank you for your positive review, and congratulations on your successful presale! We look forward to working with you for years to come :) Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Sue from Gym Jedi

Great product and great company. They have walked us through every step of the set up.

Pros

The product is so easy to set up on your own, even as a novice and if there are any questions, the team are on hand to direct you. Simple logins for the end user and links with GoCardless and Stripe means transactions are quick and efficient.

Response from Club Right

Replied March 2018

Thank you for the positive review Sue! We look forward to continuing to work with Gym Jedi in the future. Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Louis from BodyZone Gym Tavistock

Gained full control of my club

Pros

Easy to use and the staff are all very friendly and their when I need. A real personal touch

Cons

Theres nothing negative to say - just now I spend all my time using ClubRight

Response from Club Right

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the great review Louis! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Chris from The Forge Fitness Gym

Awesome service

Rep was so helpful getting me set up . Now that it's up and running i don't know how i ran my gym before having clubright.

Pros

So easy to set up and use daily.

Cons

None

Response from Club Right

Replied July 2019

Hi Chris! Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

David from eActiv

Clubright

Good experience

Pros

Easy set up, quick to use. Friendly interface. Always upgrading

Cons

Needs more reports but this does keep expanding

Response from Club Right

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the positive review, Dave! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Tekin from Tekfit

Excellent software for personal trainers

Pros

So easy to follow and great help from team

Cons

i havent least like anything so far so good

Response from Club Right

Replied November 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback Tekin! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Sue from BROWNES BOOT CAMP

This is an excellent product with exceptionally helpful Staff who are always on hand to assist.

Pros

This software is easy to use and user friendly. It is also extremely straight forward when accessing different pieces of a Clients account.

Response from Club Right

Replied September 2017

Hi there Sue, we greatly appreciate your positive review. It's great to have you on-board at ClubRight! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight