• Pros

• "I love the interface and how easy it is navigate. "

• "I love that Hive is continually expanding their functionalities. They are also very responsive. "

• "I love how simple it is to create the task cards and customize them any way necessary."

• Cons

• "The privacy button notification can be confusing. The mobile app needs more work but it is actually much better than before. "

• "Some of the features are lacking, but I've been in constant communication with my rep."

• "Some feature like Gantt charts are not available. There are also some integrations we'd love to have but aren't available. "

Browse Hive Reviews

Robert from Delta Development

The Only Project Management Software with the Features I need

Pros

Hive is the only project management software that is cloud collaborative, has infinite sub tasks, and Gantt charts so it was an easy choice. Also it is not Microsoft Project so I don't have to deal with their insane billing methods. Chatting inside tasks or letting task owners turn sub tasks into their own projects is great. Everyone can keep up with who is working on what and who needs help or what is holding up the project. Sign in and billing is super easy. Support is extremely reactive when I have questions. There is a bunch of stats on task completion that I don't use, but look useful.

Cons

The mobile app has significantly reduced functionality compared to desktop.

Reasons for Choosing Hive

Hive was the only option with the collaborative features and task organization that I wanted.

Sadie from Beyond The Trend

Thank you Hive for making our business run seamlessly!

Hive has made communication between our company's team easy. Now, we don't have to constantly call each other, have follow-up meetings, and walk into each other's offices. We can simply log into Hive and see who is doing what. We know when things are due and what needs to be done next. Because of Hive communication is easy so we can focus on getting jobs done for clients and getting them done on time.

Pros

Hive is ridiculously user friendly. I like most how our team can collaborate on different tasks and we all know who is doing what and when. We also know when everything is due and what is to be done next. It makes communication and completing tasks practically effortless. Now we can focus less on the lists and to-do's because of Hive; now, we have more time to focus on actually completing the tasks themselves. Because of Hive, we can get jobs completed for customers on time. I also really like the time clock feature, where we can log our hours for different tasks and clients. Plus, anytime I have questions or troubles, the Hive customer support team is right there, ready to help. I can't rave about Hive enough.

Cons

I honestly have nothing that I least like about this software. It's an amazing product that myself and our company uses every day.

Reasons for Choosing Hive

While I enjoy Google and Hubspot for lots of things, it isn't as seamless and user friendly as Hive for small business needs. I also feel the Hive customer support is more available and ready to help whenever I need them.

Lindsey from TWIST-Creative

Hive Review

Overall positive, I think it has improved record keeping and overall project flow.

Pros

I love that I can have actions/subactions for projects with the appropriate team members assigned, and that in the review process we are able to implement multiple stages, and that all creates a record of progress throughout a particular job.

Cons

Can be hard to get all team members using things in the same way, and that can make things messy. But I do not believe that to be a software issue unless it is just too customizable.

Best task organization product!

Hive has made our team task management and communication so much more efficient.

Pros

I am in love with this software. It helps our team manage tasks, request and give approvals, chat with each other, and connect our email. There are so many functions that just make this software the best I've used.

Cons

I have only been using Hive for a short amount of time and I have not found any cons yet. I am still learning all it has to offer.

Jeff from Solar On Eart

Industry: Environmental Services

Close But Not Quite

Timely response to chat logs. It would be a great product if the e-mail integration actually added value to ones workflow.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to navigate. Many useful features you would expect with a project collaboration tool.

Cons

Gmail attachments make into to the HIVE e-mail interface only about half of the time. Of those that do make it into HIVE about 65% must be downloaded rather than simply read. Hive will read a g.doc via Drive but all other attachments must be downloaded. If you create an action from the Hive e-mail and want to work on the documents that are attached, you would have to download and reattach the the documents to the action card. That renders HIVE e-mail integration about useless if you get a lot of e-mails with attachments. For me Hive is a no go for that reason. But, also because only half of the attachments even make into Hive to begin with.

I am not choosing Hive.

Chantal from Blue Fox

Happy Hivers

As a virtual accounting team, we are using Hive not only to document our full range of workflow processes and procedures, but also as an audit trail. Hive keeps us on task and on point with client commitments, and has helped us collaborate with each other more effectively. Internal emails are almost non-existent now w/ the Hive messaging and commenting tools. We looked at all the options out there and were impressed with how Hive seems to bring the best of each project management platform to bear. It has been a gamechanger for us.

Pros

Love the clean, bright interface, the options for data/project organization and visual representation, and stellar customer support - especially during onboarding. Hive messaging is also really slick (we no longer use Slack) and the platform's Giphy integration makes for some fun times for our virtual team.

Cons

There are some quirks which we have discussed at length with the development team - most notably the inability to create dependent tasks within project actions that recur. We hear they are working on it, though. And our direct contact with support is a main reason we love Hive.

Lindsey from PG Calc

We love Hive!

Hive has allowed us to seamlessly connect, communication, collaborate between our team members, while being organized and efficient.

Pros

This software has helped us streamline our operations - allowing our team of designers and project managers to communicate and work on projects collaboratively and seamlessly. It helps us all be on the same page and ensures that we get our projects done on time.

Cons

We have no cons to report. Any issues we have with the software are related to organization and user set up. For example, if one doesn't check their "flagged items" daily, then they back up, which is a problem but it's on the user.

Reasons for Choosing Hive

Hive was the best option for our needs.

Melvin from Essence

Great for productivity and task tracking at mass

Overall, Hive was a great addition to the team. We used to do daily catchups with the stakeholders, which honestly wasted a lot of time in total for the whole team. With Hive, not only are we able to streamline work, it is also accountable and saves times by reducing needs for constant catchups on a daily basis. Anytime a stakeholder needs an idea of where the project is going, all that needs to be done is to login to Hive.

Pros

Easy to use, many different views and ways to personalize the UI to suit each person's needs. Notifications are great to also help track tasks and ensure completion of tasks amongst the team is done well. Hive is great for small teams with large, repetitive tasks that needs to be tracked on multiple steps, which is what exactly my team has been using it for. All in all good experience, has helped cut down the need or daily catchups as all stakeholders can easily see project status and update project details quickly as well

Cons

No way to track version history. We have a rouge person who keeps randomly deleting our templates in the organisation. Hive has no way to track things like these however. Also, I have used other project management softwares, and a lack of a desktop app or a addon (meaning you have to always open a tab to get the notifications) is a bit of a bummer

Reasons for Choosing Hive

This is as the company already has a subscription to Hive.

Kathleen from Benefit Pro

Best Task Management System Ever Created

As a Health benefits office, this program makes every task we do easy to complete and with the utmost efficiency that the task is absolutely done or what needs to be done to complete it.

Pros

Cons

Once something is deleted such as a comment or a picture it is permanently deleted.

Frank X. from Elevate Healthcare

Truly Insightful Project Management for Agencies

Pros

The multiple team and dashboard views are a difference maker for our team, as well as the agency view which helps us anticipate and overcome potential bottlenecks.

Cons

The mobile app is not nearly as robust as the desktop version.

Reasons for Choosing Hive

User-experience, flexibility, & customer service.

Wagner from Gomidia

A good tool for multiple projects

My company works with local and remote teams. With Hive we manage and use human resources more assertively. Some of the tools of the platform, such as the management of estimated time to complete the tasks, helps us to work in this mixed regime.

Pros

one of the best features of the tool is the ability to view projects in different ways. Be it as a schedule, status or Gantt view. This allows us to configure the best way to follow each project, either by the team's need or simply to facilitate the follow-up on a daily basis. I recommend for teams with a mixed regime of employees (presence and remote) and for those who work with multiple projects requiring daily updating

Cons

Unfortunately the mobile app version of the platform still has many problems. It is necessary to change the visualization of the tasks and to improve the speed of access and update, the simple act of changing the menu options generates a lot of loading time. I believe that the mobile version needs a complete overhaul, I've already tried to use it on the iOS and Android platforms, but the problems are similar and many members of my team simply stopped using the app.

Tyler from Left Foot Marketing

Hive Changed my life

Pros

Hive is the single best end-to-end project management software on the market. I've tried pretty much all of them and they hide critical features behind tiered payment plans unnecessarily. I have team members all across the world and we all use it to stay on top of critical projects daily. I especially love the forms feature for standard or weekly tasks. Every single time I've reached out to customer service regarding questions or issues they've been professional and especially helpful to me. They've always known how to help, gone out of their way to make sure I was satisfied, and given me exactly what I need. In my opinion, Hive knocks every single other task or project management software out of the water. It has increased our productivity, simplified our communication, prevented issues with clients, and given everyone in my company peace of mind.

Cons

The app for the phone isn't as functional as the desktop app for Mac or the online version.

Courtney from Trillion

Industry: Graphic Design

A Great Project Management Tool!

It's been great working with Hive! My team and I use this application every day and I've found it really helpful for project management, which is one of my day to day tasks. I was responsible for finding a PM tool when I joined the teamand I'm so grateful that I found Hive!

Pros

In the past, I've used Asana for project management and Slack for messaging. Hive is the best of both worlds! I also prefer the layouts in Hive to any PM tools I've seen. Status view, calendar, Gantt chart and table view are all really helpful.

Cons

Tags and dependencies can be developed a bit more. Also, notifications are often messy. Would love an inbox for notifications rather than a popup in the top right corner and have the ability to mark certain tasks as read or unread.

Jason from West U Baptist/Crosspoint Church-Bellaire

Hive is the Most Versatile Task-Management Tool I've Ever Used

I love using Hive. I have been demonstrably more productive at scheduling out my time and seeing what's on my plate. I love it so much that I've been paying for it out of pocket for about nine months (as of this writing) because my company has yet to approve paying for it (just for budget reasons).

Pros

Hive is versatile, customizable, and easy to use to track the completion of projects and tasks. The simple fact that you can instantly convert a project from Kanban style to a calendar view is incredible.

Cons

The arrangement of the projects at the top isn't ideal.

Amanda from Kareo

Great software at a competitive price

Our team does not have a project manager, so we needed a tool that would streamline our project processes and enable each team member to PM their own projects. Hive allowed us to get projects spun up faster and has increased our cross-functional team collaboration.

Pros

There are so many features that I love about Hive. My favorite is that you can tailor each project view to what works best. The ability to provide reviews in app and establish approval flows is awesome. Additionally, the template design is robust and allows you to quickly form a project plan.

Cons

I would like a better alert system and the ability to leave alerts unread - once you read them, they disappear from the main notification tab. I would like more high-level reporting that we can bubble up for executive review.

Reasons for Choosing Hive

We chose Hive because of the ease of use, customizable features, and truly competitive pricing. The other project management tools required a lot of compromise and were way more expensive.

Jesse from Girl Scouts of Eastern PA

Hive for in-house design & marketing team

It;'s been pretty much exactly what I wanted, and has worked as well as I could have hoped for. It has helped us greatly reduce the time it was taking us to input data from design requests, and it helps us stay on track with our large volume of active projects.

Pros

First off, it's the best priced option I found in my research. It's way below other services. I was happy to find that the interface and functionality did not suffer due to the low price tag. The platform is pretty much ideal for our purposes, design request forms, job traffic, and even long term strategic organization. Customer support is good, generally quick responses and help.

Cons

A few minor things here and there, like not being able to delete custom fields that I created. I feel like I looked pretty thoroughly for a way to delete them and didn't find it, but I also have not spoken to customer support, which i'm sure could help. Some trouble adding users at first, invite email took a while to get to teh person.

Jim from Faith Rx'd

Comprehensive Collaboration Feature Set

Hive brings our entire team into one collaborative workspace, allowing us to replace most emails with chat & task management. Samepage.io is also worth reviewing - haven't tried it but seems to also have a strong feature set at a similar or lower price, and includes video chat.

Pros

* Ability to view work by project, but team members all in one view, and then filter tasks to everything assigned to me across multiple projects * Chat * Responsiveness of customer service team via in app Intercom

Cons

* Threaded chat would be nice. This was recently added to Slack, but Workplace by Facebook does it even better * Filter out actions that have not hit their start date yet, AND tasks that have an unmet dependency. Goal is to focus attention toward work which can be done now, and minimize extra human manual filtering. * Needs FILTER BY DATE COMPLETED: We're most interested in seeing this available on the "My team" view, but could also make sense elsewhere. While we can filter status view by assignees, projects and status complete, just need this additional ability * Should be a way to AUTOMATICALLY MOVE URGENT ACTIONS TO TOP: Automatically sort tasks marked "urgent" to top of each respective status list when "Sort Type" "Sort by Priority" has been selected in the project navigator so users don't have to hunt them down and pull them up.

Prabhdeep from Capgemini

Hive Review

Pros

It's really customizable. You can view the same project in a lot of different ways. It also great that you have a bunch of separate projects, but can view them all together with summary view. There are just so many options that it really fits the needs of my whole team.

Cons

I wish there were more integrations, but I think they are working on adding more. Also, I would love if they could add time tracking, but besides that there isn't too much I dislike. I had some trouble figuring out the new forms feature, but the customer support team was really helpful in getting that resolved.

Crystal from Integrity Services Group, LLC

Great Experience So Far!

I am enjoying my time with Hive so far, very efficient and easy to use. Always updating their features, which is fun to learn about and implement into my work. Awesome product!

Pros

The ability to create actions and sub-actions for a project / event, adding due dates. Different views, news feed section, ability to change text design.

Cons

Being able to print off selections / parts exel sheets and not all together.

Carolina from Parallel Architecture Studio LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great application for managing multiple projects

I'm able to tell the clients exactly in what stage their project is in a few clicks. No task is or project is left behind!

Pros

How easy it is to see the progress, or lack, of progress of a project. The analytics part is also very helpful especially the time spend on different task.

Cons

The phone version is slow. I would like to be log in in my account instead of having to log on all the time.

Mary ann from Cornerstone Marketing Solutions

Very helpful to my team

Pros

I love Hive so much because this is the perfect tool for me and my team. It's like trello and slack in one! The task cards are easy to navigate. Assigning or tagging people to the tasks is not complicated at all. The forms are being used for our clients' job requests and it works great.

Cons

App and browser - sometimes logging in is hard because it loads really slow. Some of my team members are always complaining that they cannot log in to hive, just seeing plain white background. I hope you can improve that.

Mark from Connect_CX

Hive Works!

As I mentioned above, working remotely can be difficult but I've been able to stay connected to my business partners using this software.

Pros

I like the fact that it consolidates the functionality of Slack, Trello and other project management software packages into one. I work remotely and it's easy to stay in touch with other members of the team on a minute-to-minute basis.

Cons

I can't get it to work reliably on my iPhone, despite updating it regularly. I have an older phone (5s) because I just like to have a smaller phone to carry. Soon this needs to change, but for now if I get notifications from Hive I have to find a place to pull up my laptop.

Good for Workflow Basics

Overall, Hive has been a great addition to the company. It feels scalable and the easy of use is nice. I am still exploring features such as Time Tracking as I work towards configuring the software to account for more of our workflow. Customer service has been pleasant to deal with and they are working towards addressing some of the logic flaws in their design. Hopefully within a couple of months, we'll have the tool where we need it.

Pros

Organizing and structuring recurring assignments for a team of writers who produce over 1,000 articles per month can be challenging. Hive definitely helps keep things flowing. My writers love how clear and concise their workload is presented each day. The ability to change and insert new assignments or move them around is also great.

Cons

The reporting and accountability factors are lacking a little in Hive. There is some bad logic in their recurring actions that prevent us from being able to generate accurate productivity reports. They are currently working towards addressing this issue, but as it stands if you need strong, reliable reporting and also need recurring assignments, then Hive may not be the tool for you... yet.

Hive is a very good Project Management software tool, only lacking on budget / reporting.

Hive is a good project management tool when you focus on the projects. If you want to track the budget along with the project progress, it is lacking several features that would make that possible.

Pros

Hive allows for a few different method of project management for both agile and waterfall projects. It has built in time tracking and you can invite clients without having to pay a fee for them to be in your system. The forecasting tools are helpful and has most of everything you would expect to see in a project management system.

Cons

There are two things missing from this software that would make it a great tool. The first of which is an individual users task list that can be prioritized. Each of our employees wants to see what they are responsible for across all projects and then set priority without having to use a separate program (like Asana). Also, Hive does not do much to address the budgeting side of project management, so there is not a lot of insight to how the budget is being used or reporting back to the client on budget over time of the project, let alone any type of portfolio management.

Raghav from Adaptrum

It is a great tool

Events are gathered in HDFS by flume and needs to be processed into parquet files for fast querying. The input data contains variable attributes in the json payload as each customer could define custom attributes. It is part of the ETL pipeline, where hive jobs read json data and generates parquet files that would be queried using impala/spark. Using views, each customer queries only the relevant data

Pros

The syntax of hive! Its almost SQL so its easy to use. External tables, partitions, buckets, UDFs all the features I like to use with hive. ORC data format occupying lesser space and retrieving the data much faster. The Hive is intended to simplify your experience with Hadoop and allows developers and business analyst apply their SQL knowledge to query data, build reports, build etl etc. To be able to run map reduce jobs using json parsing and generate dynamic partitions in parquet file format.

Cons

Hive is comparatively slower than its competitors. Its easy to use but that comes with the cost of processing, If you are using it just for batch processing then hive is well and fine. It also does not have as rich of a scripting language.

Dave from Adept Group

Industry: Packaging and Containers

First Time User

One of the first steps in the proposal process for sales leads is to complete an opportunity form which provides me with the details that I will need to begin developing the proposal document. The Hive application has provided me with an easy option for using the form function to create an opportunity form. The application provides me with a notification when this form is completed. After viewing the form I am able to pull the information I need and then attach this form and information to an existing or new project. Thus begins the proposal process. As a new user I am just beginning to understand all of the application's functionality, but with this first step in the process I am beginning to see how Hive will create a lot of efficiencies moving forward.

Pros

It's very user intuitive. As a new user I have been able to pick up and user the application rather quickly and with little training. I especially like the forms function as I have been able to reduce the amount of attachments I send via email by having other users complete required form information right in Hive and then attach this information directly to a project.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I do not like about the application.

Susan from Bethel College

Transformed our workflow

We have hundreds of projects in a calendar year. Hive allows us to make assignments to team members, consolidate files, and assign start/stop dates so that projects don't get missed. It has been a valuable tool for us.

Pros

Flexibility for just a task or an entire project. Also like the public and private options.

Cons

Sometimes I lose things! But that is probably me needing to use filters more efficiently. Also, if you check off a completed task within a project, it removes it from the project - so attaching files to the project (not the task) keep them accessible for length of project.

Jessica from Trillion Creative

Head and shoulders above the rest

Intuitive UX design: check. Customization: check. Small expert touches: check. This software makes managing projects and seeing where all of our projects are at a breeze.

Pros

I'm a designer at a small agency, and we have as many as 12 different client projects going on at the same time. Before, figuring out priorities and deadlines was organizational chaos. With Hive, I know what's due when, who's working on it, what the feedback is, what the status of the project is, and all at a glance. I love the built-in messenger and different layouts for viewing projects. The small touches like custom messenger statuses and built-in giphy make Hive fun to use.

Cons

I think the notifications section needs some improvement. I'd like more settings for how and when I receive notifications. My bosses are out of pocket a lot of the time, and we haven't been able to figure out how to make sure they get email notifications for the right things. Right now we're still relying on email for some internal communications, but I hope that won't be the case in the future.

A good choice for collaboration and project management

It has been great to have everything in one place: team chat, task management and tracking, and project management/scheduling tools. Team is really responsive to feature requests. I think this is already a good choice compared to alternatives, and it will be easily the best choice if they continue this trajectory.

Pros

Different views are useful for different use cases and avoid duplicating entries between collaboration and project management

Cons

Its a newer product and some of the features can a be a bit buggy from a user interface perspective. In part, I think this is from having a quite large set of features included compared to alternative platforms. However, the team is really responsive to bug fixes and none of the bugs compromise data or use.

So hail from Accenture

Home Automation and control

This software is really cool if you want to automate things in your house such as your heating and lighting where you can use sensors for when you walk into your house they will turn the lights on automatically. The app they offer is really easy to use and very straight forward. The downside is that sometimes it lags so if a sensor goes off it does not turn the lights on right away. In summary, the idea is really good and the execution is good but the reliability needs to be worked on as it does not always work.

Pros

Good design idea and easy to use

Cons

Not very reliable yet as it sometimes fails to work as expected, looks like they have some bugs to sort out

Joanna from AgGenetics, Inc.

Industry: Research

Hive Review

Hive makes it easy to organize data and consolidate information through grouping together actions by their progress in their assigned project. It allows everyone to know what is going on and what needs to be done. Working in multiple locations in a small company makes it hard to always communicate all your actions to your coworkers, but Hive provides a great way to keep everyone updated.

Pros

The organizational methods, grouping actions into their progress status, and viewing actions of all the members makes working together as a small company much easier.

Cons

That projects do not immediately show up on the pinned bar to all members that can view the group and that there isn't a more consolidated area to specifically attach files in each project.

Productive Tool for Teams

Pros

Hive provides a clear and easy way to create, assign, handle, and complete tasks of most types. It allows sub-actions for tasks that provide a granular approach to complex tasks which allows for easy tracking. I love the fact you can 'drag and drop' attachments right into tasks. We found it very helpful to assign specific sub-actions to certain members on the team. The message center on the left is great feature to have; allows you to deal with clients as external users.

Cons

I don't like how the message center on the left can't be adjusted to resize the portion used for 'groups' vs. 'direct messages'.

Brooke from Washington University

Incredible project management tool

Hive is helping us modernize our efforts as a team and help our communication as a team be more centralized.

Pros

I love the interface and how easy it is navigate.

Cons

I'm looking forward to being able to search by action card #.

Natalie from Lykke

Best Project Management Software

Best product!

Pros

Has so many features and integrations! Incredibly easy to use and there is so much flexibility in what you can do with it. They are always improving the product!! I absolutely love that you can message with your team in the same place! It eliminated us having to use two different softwares such as Slack and Asana.

Cons

Nothing to not like! Hive is incredible!

Matthew from Vector Center

Industry: Research

Great, easy to use project management - but also a great team behind it.

We use hive to manage multiple projects with teammates and consultants. This has been a great software to do it and we have been exceptionally happy with both the platform and the customer service behind it.

Pros

It is very easy to use the software and get it up and running. But the customer service team was exceptionally helpful when we had questions.

Cons

The integrations weren't flawless at first, but it is improving.

Jess from Trillion

They actually listen to their users!

Pros

I think the best thing about Hive is they take your feedback seriously. I suggested a feature that really impacts my day-to-day use of Hive and they actually implemented it. They even reached out to me after it was pushed live to let me know that they implemented it. It was so nice to be heard and to have my feedback appreciated and implemented.

Cons

I still have some issues with notifications. I find the differences between "My notifications" and "Activity feed" to be very confusing and arbitrarily segmented.

Umut from Uptime Robot

Industry: Information Services

Trello and Slack combined in a single app..

We were looking for a team communication app that had a Kanban Board so that we wouldn't be using 2 different apps for communication and project management. Hive was just we needed and it delivered as expected. The app works flawlessly, fast and no surprises. We are very happy with it.

Pros

- Kanban Board and team communication in a single view - Google Drive and Dropbox integrations - Ease of use - Clean UI - Simple to advanced project view options.

Cons

- Its keyboard shortcuts are not perfect. Yet, improving. - Lack of favicon and browser title notifications

We use this at work as our main project management and task management software.

Better communication and an easier time knowing where others are at on projects.

Pros

It's pretty simple to use for the most part. It's nice to be able to create teams based around projects and see where everyone is at. It's easy to see what tasks you have and assign a date for completion.

Cons

Can be a little unintuitive at times, for instance, where you need to click a certain area to add people to a project took a bit to figure out. People will often make the mistake of adding the whole office to a project or task as well.

Sam from Lansons

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Excellent product

Love it. Went from being a full-on paper to-do list person to being a card-carrying digital to-do list person. I like that you can click a task to "complete" then see what you've done that week. That will be useful when it comes to write my own self-appraisal.

Pros

It helps the business talk more, but without the formality emails can bring. Email still important, but Hive is great for announcements, general chat, and personal organisation (to-do lists)

Cons

Took a while for it to work in speedy fashion on our network, but that's been sorted. Only thing I'd change right now is, on the news feed page, it'd be useful to have a function that allows you to search or filter - as you can often miss important announcements (say about people leaving) as before you know it 3 or 4 other posts have buried it. So a filter allowing you to view only "people" posts or only "events" posts for instance would be handy.

Great management system

We really loved using Hive for our project management. They are responsive and work hard to improve their product.

Diana from macizo carpinera

Why I love Hive?

We had been looking for aplications that would help us stay organized, and that our bosses could see what we were working on. In hive, they can see what I'm working on, how long it will take me to completed a project ad when I finish my project. It is really fantastic.

Pros

I love hive, because is very easy to use, it is very compatible with users, and it allows me to see the tasks that I have programs

Cons

Actually there is nothing that I do not like, since it is what we have really had very organized in the company.

Arym from Macizo Carpinteria

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Hive as an employee

Pros

The company I work for recently started implementing Hive as a project management tool for all departments and organization has improved significantly. Hive is easy to use and he UI is very straight to the point, it keeps your daily tasks at hand and helps bridge the gap between departments.

Cons

The desktop versin takes a while to load on some computers, which can be annoying when in a hurry.

Jonathan from GMD

Tracks your productivity easily

Pros

Besides the tasks management being perfect, it has a time tracker so i can easily check how much time i spent on my work.

Cons

Honestly, i think is perfect. The costumer support is great at resolving any problems found while using Hive.

maria jose from Macizo

Industry: Furniture

Great interacting-follow up tool

I love everything i can be able to do and measure at any time on my phone, ipad and laptop, so i love to give a follow up wherever i am.

Pros

I love that everyone at the office can interact and follow up their on-going activities and everyone can see on real time what's going on. I really like that I can also measure everybody's productivity and accomplishments. I love all the tools and views that you can get to see the information that's on the table at the time.

Cons

I think what i liked the least was that i had it maybe a little bit rough to get started with, but once i got to understand it, this is a tool that has a great potencial. The app is weak i guess, since a work a lot on my phone and ipad i think the app has a lot of opportunities to work with.

Bianca L. from Care.Club

Trello on Steroids

Better communication and organization among our small team. Better management of longer-term tasks and projects.

Pros

I really like how organized Hive is designed and the ability the create custom views. The program is feature-rich, with templates, timers, snooze, priority, Slack, Google drive and GitHub integrations, time tracking, and resource management. Hive has really useful built-in apps like News, which we use to keep our office up-to-date with the latest changes. New features are being added all the time so it's exciting to see them grow. Also, current features are being improved upon which is great.

Cons

I wish I could invite "Lite" users, that are cheaper to add, but who can view and edit only selected tickets.

September 2016

Andrew from Harvard University

September 2016

Awesome teamwork tool

I've been using Hive now for many months, and it has only made collaboration with the teams I work with easy and efficient. It's very customizable, and their team continues to improve the product on a consistent basis. I've only had positive experiences with this product.

Pros

-Easy to use -Powerful organization -Has everything in one place-files, task management, messaging, integration

Cons

Not enough people know about it!

Best PM software I've ever used

Pros

I really enjoy all the options Hive offers, but I especially love their customer service team which always replies fast and does their best to make our feature requests come to life. I highly recommend Hive!

Cons

As of today nothing. We were missing a template option, but as far as I can see, the solution went live today

Good task manager

Pros

It's a good task manager, especially if you work in teams. If you set your preferences correctly, you can view and have others view what you're working on, and collaborate in different projects. You can add attachments and comments to tasks, making it easier than sending emails with attachments or links to cloud services. it saves a lot of time and it's very convenient. It's the best task manager I've ever used.

Cons

The mobile app is very bad, useless. (There are 2 versions of itboth of them are bad.) So if you're looking to add/manage tasks from your phone, forget it. The most you'll be able to do is see what you're working on, but not make any changes.

Excellent tool to keep you focus on the task at hand.

Pros

Keeps me organized. I love how there are templates for actions so I never miss a step.

Cons

White font on actions makes it hard to read. Not enough colors for projects.

Amelia from Vanguard Properties

Great Centralized Work Location

Pros

I love the ability to see the status of all the requests I've made in one place, and that they are color coded for the different kinds of requests.

Cons

I wish there was a way to put myself on all of my team's requests (we are a 5 person team in a company of 400+ people) so that they don't slip through the cracks!