• Pros

• "Its flexibility and the capacity to track hours and utilisation of resources. Also, the ability to record all leads and potential clients."

• "Online approvals are great. Instant approvals are good"

• "The ease of use is a plus. Logical sequence to find what you are after. User interface is firendly and easy to follow."

• Cons

• "The plugin for outlook is only compatible with 32 bit MS op systems which is a drawback. Document management is an area where there can be improvements made."

• "The filing system is sometimes hard to follow, however, this is thought to be a user based issue more than a uniphi issue. "

• "There is nothing we do not like about Uniphi. We are yet to find a downside to this product and we have been using it for over 2 years."

Browse UniPhi Reviews

Graham from Cancer Institute of NSW (NSW Health)

Ever expanding functionality which improves efficiencies, and is well supported.

UniPhi has allowed us to obtain real time data for all of our projects. The important distinction between UniPhi and other products is that UniPhi is predominantly a project management tool which may be used to produce reports, rather than being a project reporting tool. This is a key and fundamental difference.

Pros

UniPhi is like a more sophisticated and complete solution for project management and collaboration. Logging all relevant and important information regarding projects is far more efficient than use of say email, or single function task logging solutions. I like the way UniPhi allows data which has been entered to be reused many times (e.g. adding budget information, and having those same dollar amounts included into key project documents and reports)

Cons

Change management can be difficult (with any software deployment). Users who have used typical Gantt charts in the past will require close management, and lots of attention so that they see the personal benefits of NOT relying on a Gantt chart to manage their own workload, and the workload of their team. As more project management software products move away from the typical Gantt chart approach, this should be an easier sell.

Reasons for Choosing UniPhi

The evaluation panel rated UniPhi higher than other products due to its logical and user friendly interface, and the fact that there were no black box areas where a user needed to know a specific code of field in order to see their project info. The interface logically displays whatever aspects of the project, program, and portfolio the end user needed to review. E.g. Clicking on Documents presents all documents, Risks displays all risks, Costs displays cost, etc. Each of those modules can then be further filtered to exclude data which is not relevant.

Neil from Development Victoria

UniPhi - Gain back control of your Projects

The company UniPhi are excellent to deal with, their consultants have a vast knowledge of different industries and how this translates to the getting the most out of the product and ensuring a successful inmplementation. Their developers have been terrific and very understanding when we have recommended changes or found issues they have been dealt with promptly and professionally.

Pros

The UniPhi software provides the entire project team and senior management with great visibility of your contracts, cashflow, risks and issues which enables the team to make decisions real-time to ensure the success of the project and to provide expenditure and income forecasts.

Cons

As an administrator of the application i would like to see more audit trails provided that allow for visibility of who performed what functions and when. Thee are many areas of the system where users can enter comments regarding the reasons for certain changes, but this does not always provide a true audit of how and why a scenario was reached.

Reasons for Choosing UniPhi

UniPhi was the only product that met the majority of our requirements and still provided an intelligent and easy to use solution.

Nimai from Development Victoria

Cloud based project management tool

UniPhi is a fantastic tool which integrates a variety of project management and cashflow tools. It's single major flaw that UniPhi refuses to address is the inability to tie contract phasing to project schedule lifecycles. The fact that we are letting major civil construction contracts without the ability to S-curve the cashflow forecast is ludicrous and unacceptable. It is ironic that the S-curve functionality exists within UniPhi, however the company for some inexplicable reason has eliminated this option from contract phasing and have forced a flat line "Date A" to "Date B" approach for autophasing. This means if you have a $1m Contract phased over 10 months, the autophaser will forecast $100k per month spend. Everyone that has worked a day in the industry understands that construction costs are incurred on an "s-curve", not a flat line. This HAS to change UniPhi!!!!!!

Pros

Integration of various tool sets which exist in different pieces of software into one package.

Cons

Inability to S-curve cashflow forecast for contracted items.

Sandra from MGAC

UniPhi EXPERIENCES

Uniphi has changed this Company's operations - it has emerged details into one system, helped the company to cope with growth. Set structure foundation to allow growth. Helped changed our image to a more professional business.

Pros

It has organised and help put structure into our projects. Manages multiple of projects of any size and manages neverending project correspondence. The great management of project scopes and finance - it enables live project movement. Full access to anywhere in the world at anytime.

Cons

Reports - report terminology isn't easy to understand what reports it refers to. Too many reports and not easy to locate in the current setup. Prefer and option to build own reports Correspondence - would be preferred and easier if the ability to setup folder structures - especially on large projects and so much correspondence, not easy to find information. Parts of uniphi it would be more beneficial to change to better reflect each company business. Templates - tool bar needs to be updated, not very tutative and very flexible to customise.

Reasons for Choosing UniPhi

Through recommendation and demonstration, it clearly highlighted a far more superior project management system. Although it is not built to each individual business structure there were a lot of merits where the company saw very beneficial.

Karen from AECOM

Flexible, easy to use, great support

My UniPhi experience is mostly as a System Administrator, but I also train users on how to use UniPhi. We use the software as the core application for our "Global Unite" process where we gather data from various UniPhi deployments around the world and benchmark it locally and globally. This brings our data to life, particularly when analysed using tools such as PowerBI and our "GUIDE" web application (developed by UniPhi Aus for us).

Pros

The flexibility of UniPhi software is excellent. It gives the ability to tailor workflows specifically for each process, making them as strict or lenient as required for each part of our business. The application is extremely user friendly. We love the UniPhi system approach of using one piece of data in multiple ways - no duplications. We also really like having the ability to create our own custom fields. This allows us to meet our business requirements quickly, providing users with fields that use terminology they are familiar with. The software support team are very responsive and always resolve any issues within a quick timeframe. We like the fact that UniPhi software is regularly upgraded with new functions to help us stay ahead of the game.

Cons

Some of the complex System Administration functions can be a little slow to complete (in terms of performance), but this could be related to our network/internet rather than the software itself.

Jason from Symmetry Projects

I Love Uniphi - I have had it for 5 years now and have implemented into 4 organisations

huge productivity and flexibility with a web based system

Pros

Integrated document management, cost and contract management in the one interface with web browser access and the app. I have implemented Uniphi into 4 organisations that i have worked with in the past 4 years after seeing the antiquated methods that they use. the low cost for initial deployment is attractive for small business and the fully customisable across industries. Integration to our accounting system Xero is a great feature. My sister runs Uniphi in her business. its web based application allows me to log into the platform and review projects or issues she has in real time

Cons

Most of them are user quirks and customisations that I haven't had completed but i regularly provide feedback to the development team.

Brett from Hammersmith Construction

A very powerful project management system that is adaptable to individual business proceedures.

Easy to use with well constructed input fields.

Pros

Manages issues, risks and costs in real time. Screen layout and filters are set up so that the user can concentrate on the tasks which need to be completed first rather trolling through information which is not relevant. Reports have the ability to pull the various project metrics together in one place quickly and efficiently, PCG reports can be pulled together in minutes as opposed to days.

Cons

The set up parameters are tailored to your business. A review of how you do business should be undertaken prior to implementation so that your deployment is up to date. The system if crafted correctly has the ability to reinforce the culture within your business.

Graham from Bupa Care Services NZ Ltd

Love the functionality of the financial management

Financial management and integrity. It is a onestop Shop for Project Management.

Pros

I find particularly the full financial management path of the programme to be very good. By this I mean from the raising of a contract through to a payment recommendation, there is full tracaebility which would satisfy any audit process. Document storage is good and the on-site app makes it easy when on-site to retrieve drawings etc and raise an issue for distribution promptly. The the plugin for outlook is very handy.

Julia from DCE

Industry: Civil Engineering

Functional product--Does what it says it will

I can see how much work my team is doing for internal and external clients.

Pros

All information about a project can be input and tracked in UniPhi. The customisation options are numerous. The data in UniPhi is brilliant for understanding what the team is doing.

Cons

As a 'regular' user, I have to depend on others to customise reports. For example, I can only check on the team one team member at a time. All the data on all the team members is there, but my view of it is limited.

Alex from North Projects

Comprehensive Australian product

Timesheet and effort accuracy Sign off and team collaboration in contract administration

Pros

Web based, all PM practice fields considered, contract administration

Cons

App functionality Little Pre loaded settings, templates, workflows and methodologies,

Sonia from AECOM

Industry: Civil Engineering

Positive Software experience, a very high level of customer support available.Can't comment on price

Systematic and fully integrated management of our project information. Great assistance with auditing and reviewing performances.

Pros

As a Document Controller, the complete integration of data input, information, reporting, records management, version control, transmittals, document and methodology libraries...the traceability. I also really like the support. There are multiple avenues for support and learning, the UniPhi-Youtube channel with tutorials is excellent. The UniPhi website contains very helpful manuals and FAQs section. Finally our Manager Graham Eldridge is accessible and always helpful and willing to tailor solutions to needs, fix issues. In an offsite setting as a new to industry worker, the support is critical. I have never felt that I am asking too many questions, although I do try and go to the resources first. Coming from a background as a Bank Manager using dashboards, I can see that UniPhi would also produce valuable and insightful data that would assist in saving huge amount of time in preparing client reports, (although not used on our deployment).

Cons

I don't feel confident that filters are always providing accurate results. Filter ranges or settings feel clunky, or not providing sufficient flexibility to manipulate data sorting. With that said on our deployment UniPhi has not been untilised to it's true potential.... and whenever I have a problem, I never ever receive a brush off from our UniPhi Manager .. he will happily try and resolve and create workarounds.

Ekaterina from The University of Sydney

Very useful for managing research projects.

Ability to keep track of important dates for research and funding. Ability to organise research materials and keep them in the cloud.

Pros

For me the most useful are the issue management features. I can log any grant applications and archive access issues to make sure I don't miss important deadlines and my research projects are on track. The main page allows me to see all my urgent issues at a glance which helps me to keep on top of my work. I also like the version control feature. It helps me to ensure that I am editing the latest version of the document.

Cons

It is a bit frustrating that I can't simply cut and paste texts into the documents. Instead, I have to paste the text into an intermediary dialog box. I would like to be able to organize the documents attached to UniPhi document in alphabetical or any other order.

Rebecca from Architecture & Access

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Pros

Templates. Our company has different service lines eg Access, OHS, Project Management etc and being able to create different templates for each department works well and is efficient practice.

Cons

Not very flexible. Contract don't allow for additional information to be inputted such as supplier numbers or multiple names due to invoicing requirements of some of our clients. We have to manipulate the invoice with a PDF editor program. The invoice template could be more clearer and cleaner. Not having a dedicated customer service rep to assist with day to day issues is also an annoyance but I understand a new customer serve platform is coming soon. Reports. We have found that while there is a huge amount to chose from, not many are useful. Sometimes you have to refer to 3 or 4 to get the data you need. For eg there is no 1 report that tells us a) the project budget b)how much the cost is up to date c) how much we have invoiced and d) how much fee is remaining. That is important info to help manage our projects. Resources- have a system in place that alerts to duplicates being created would be a big improvement to the program.

Response from UniPhi

Replied November 2019

Hi Rebecca, I am sorry to hear you have not had an optimal customer service experience. In the case of your organisation, your point of contact is a UniPhi re-seller, which does place a little extra distance between us and you. However, as you mentioned, we have now launched a new chat app on our website, so you can speak directly to a team-member during business hours. Hopefully this will help alleviate day to day issues that you face. On the subject of reports, if you feel there is a gap in the suite of standard reports, please provide us the details via support@uniphi.com.au As far as duplicate resources go, we do ensure you cannot have two Organisations with the same name or ABN, however for contacts it is very hard to detect what is a duplicate and what is legitimately two people with the same name, for this reason we err on the side of caution.

David from CACE Consulting

I have used UniPhi in a number of my businesses over the past ten years, and will continue to do so.

Because we can run everything on the one platform, we have experienced incredible improvements in productivity.

Pros

I have deployed UniPhi to run individual projects; as an enterprise management platform for an entire manufacturing and construction business, and many points in between. In every case both the product and the support have been excellent. The fact that Everything can be run on the one platform offers incredible efficiency and effectiveness.

Cons

Some of the 'user experience' aspects could do with a re-fresh. While the functionality is bullet proof, it can take a while for some users to get really comfortable and become proficient.

Julian from Construction Industry

Uniphi Implementation in the Engineering Consulting Field

Overall my team and I are very happy with this software.

Pros

I find overall the software is logical and easy to use. I find the customer support to be excellent in terms of (a) speed of returning our telephone / email requests for assistance, (b) visiting our workplace to workshop new ways of performing processes and (c) offering additional services to complement our existing suite.

Cons

There is no help feature within the software so at times it can be trial and error to determine how to use a function.

Chris from Architecture & Access

General Feedback

Uniphi allows us to have all our project data in the one spot, and retrievable with internet connection from anywhere. Latest changes are a backward step for our operation, reduces efficiency

Pros

Keeps all our data relating to projects in the one location. Can sort using filters, however have now lost search function under Summary module - very frustrating

Cons

Reports are difficult to customise Customer support is very poor Latest upgrade introduces more clunkiness, by adding in extra steps. Ie two steps to see the PDF of a document rather than the previous one step. Time sheets once submitted do not automatically roll onto the next day, which occurred previously. Now go back to the beginning of the week. More difficulty adding resources - and then including in the Contracts tab

Response from UniPhi

Replied November 2019

Hi Chris, We are sorry you did not like the latest round of interface changes. Sometimes when adding new functionality, we have to make tradeoffs such as placing the save as pdf button behind a general share link in order to make space for other new features. We would definitely like to understand further any difficulties you are having adding resources, as it is an area of the system we spent a lot of effort on for the UniPhi 15 release.

Keily from AECOM

UniPhi stores all of our document, and managed version control, and sign off status. It's so easy!

Pros

It's ease of use and ability to act as a document repository as well as a reporting system. All team members can access the system from anywhere in the world which makes us able to call on experience from team members around the world and not just local.

Cons

Nothing...I love this system and it should be used more widely! Every time we require an update or an 'out of the box' addition it's been able to be done with no issues at all.

Amanda from Development Victoria

its Not a real cashflow

My cashflow does not work properly. I cannot scenario model anything!! I think you have cost our business a lot if money due to not being able to forecast and scenario model our projects effectively, and then you bury your head in the sand when we give feedback

Pros

Online approvals are great. Instant approvals are good

Cons

The cashflow is a disgrace Numbers change by themselves I cant scenario model my project for potential changes.

Response from UniPhi

Replied December 2019

Hi Amanda, Your organisation's UniPhi deployment is integrated with your financial system. Because your finance system is the source of truth for project actual data and is updated daily, the figures on UniPhi can change in response to this.If you do experience any glitches or bugs, please do report them to your system administrator and we will definitely sort them out as a priority. The budget snapshot feature allows for different scenarios to be captured and compared, including the cash flow. This can also be output to excel through reports. We have also recently launched a Feasibility module that automates a financial feasibility model and simplifies scenario modelling. We have a webinar on this on our YouTube Channel and are happy to present this to internal stakeholders at your org.

Ryan from Gallagher Jeffs

Useful tool for managing project invoicing

We use uni phi for time sheet and managing project cash flow and invoicing. The time sheets are very effective, however amending once submitted can be tricky. Amending an invoice once submitted can not be done, you need to prepare a credit note which caused cost plan issues initially, however it does mean you become more prompt with getting these activities done within the allocated time. In general i enjoy using uni phi and would recommend it as a project management tool.

Pros

The ease of managing cash flow forecast. You can easily input the project cash flow and amend if required. Also the ease of reviewing past documents that have been issued.

Cons

Setting up a project or new client is quite tricky until you understand how the software works, the different tabs etc can be confusing.

Nick from AECOM

UniPhi has simplified the way I manage projects

Auditable, traceable records for projects, with links between documents that reduce 'search' time if it was loose in an email account

Pros

Everything can be customised so that it works for your specific requirements. The UniPhi team are incredibly responsive to issues and questions, and constantly making tweaks to improve the end user experience by listening to what people are asking for. And if you spend the right amount of time setting the system up, you reap huge rewards as your project progresses

Cons

Occasionally the screen presentation is overwhelming if you put too much info into one template. Users really need to be trained before running the system in order to get the most out of it (common sense really but causes some pain if staff turnover is high)

Amy from Bupa Aged Care Australia Pty Ltd

Uniphi is one of the most comprehensive PM software systems that is extremely easy to use.

Pros

The financial control features of the product are excellent. They are detailed, transparent and can be easily linked to issues that can arise on a project so that the project manager can always find out what a project expense is for and why.

Danielle from Continuum Consulting Australia Pty Ltd

Uniphi has changed our work. We have many working in remote locations and Uniphi has become imperati

I think that I have recommended and seen this introduced in an additional 2 companies. It is fantastic for our job tracking and consistency in project management.

Pros

The ease to use and train new staff. The cloud based nature of the software being helpful given the remote nature of our team.

Cons

There are a number of functions we don't use in the software, more specifically around costs and forecasting.

Bronwen from AECOM

I have been using Uniphi for years and I find it quite easy to use

Pros

the amount of information that can be entered to a project, like money, staff members, and the various tabs that can easily be navigated through the project

Cons

Not being able to delete superseded templates and not having a more concise way of saving all the project correspondence related to the project.

Allison from Architecture & Access

Uniphi could do better

We have multiple projects that we are trying to manage through Uniphi. Some of them are very low value and some are high value. Uniphi does not seem to accommodate this high number of projects. The support provided by Uniphi is not always helpful and it takes a long time to even get a response. Simple things like returning phone calls just doesn't happen.

Pros

It generally provides good storage of documentation. The ability to develop and use templates and contracts is useful

Cons

Very poor customer support. The reporting is woeful and does not provide our organisation with the data we need. We are using spreadsheets to report financial data instead of Uniphi as we cannot get what we need.

Response from UniPhi

Replied November 2019

Hi Allison, I am sorry to hear that the out of the box reports are not meeting your financial reporting needs. If you are able to provide us with the details of where you feel there are gaps, we would be happy to work with you to get it resolved. In order to get the best support responses, we recommend you use our support portal at https://support.uniphi.com.au, or if you have smaller or questions requiring an immediate answer, we have recently launched a chat support function on our website.

Derryn from St George Project Services

Uniphi is a great management tool to collaborate on technically or logistically challenging projects

Pros

The software enables the organisation to create templates that suit their specific contractual requirements, generating efficiencies and consistency throughout the project.

Cons

Inability for the client to manipulate document headers and footers to actively keep the format up to date.

Tricia from Integroe Partners

Fairly positive. Not as much application to context of small professional services firm

Pros

Cons

It is particular in its use. I have encountered difficulties in utilising all its capabilities across the organisation due to presumed knowledge. I am also not happy about the costs structure, and the lack of information about the proposed changes (as in no further permanent licenses)

ronan from Trice

UniPhi Review

I manage contracts and provide reports back to clients with UniPhi.

Pros

Its functionality and ease of use. It makes it simple to manage contracts and report.

Cons

The terminology such as snapshot, I find this confusing.

James from Bupa Aged Care Australia

Uniphi updates 2018

Pros

the updates this year have made it so much easier to use uniphi and have sped up the teams workflows

Cons

find more ways to speed up the processing in finances and simpler training mechanisms

Matthew from Anglicare

Clear potential as a complete management tool and is fairly user friendly.

Pros

Comprehensive tool that is capable of handling correspondence, documents and cost control - not many tools do this well. I like that it can manage things simply or with a greater level of detail and complexity if that's needed.

Cons

Difficult to customise to suit the exact way our particular business wants to do things e.g. cost management and reporting - this is due to certain functions that are fixed across all organisations so it lack a little flexibility there. It's also taken much longer than it should have to get the cost management aspect operating cleanly with consistent reporting, however that would at least in part be a consequence of transferring across to UniPhi mid-project.

Serge from Anglicare

Industry: Executive Office

UniPhi Comments

Satisfactory

Pros

Ease of use and integration with the existing accounting program

Cons

Nothing major - please get in touch with customer executive for detail feedback I've provided.

Harry from Development Victoria

Problematic

The time taken to deliver outputs are extensive and can take prolonged periods of time to obtain sign off given the systematic sign off process. For example, the time required to raise contracts then pay invoices. Usually, you are doing these at the same time.

Pros

System is set for good intent google based system

Cons

Too complex Far too glitchy and there is little automation, as far too tailored for our company needs Requires all organisation to be trained in uniphi rather than one team. You need to be an expert to perform daily activities.

Response from UniPhi

Replied November 2019

Hi Harry, If you do experience any gitches or bugs, please do report them to your system administrator and we will definitely sort them out as a priority. We understand that the signoff process for financials at your organisation are quite constrained due to the stringent auditing requirements, however if you have any suggestions on how they could be further streamlined we would love to hear them.

Scott from North Projects

It's great that you can store the whole projects information all in the one place.

Pros

The program is easy to use. Lot's of filters so you can easily search what you want quickly.

Cons

To find the project manager for each project takes a few clicks, it would be good if there was a quick snapshot of who the main contact/project manager is.

Scott from Development Victoria

Not bad for Contract management. Less friendly to use

I've been working in it for 2 years and I still have only half an idea whats going on in the system.

Pros

Its good at managing contracts - what's paid, what's left of the contract, you can find previous invoices. Templates make approvals easy

Cons

Numbers change without any human input, too many items that cant be explained, you spend your life searching for errors, too easy to wipe the unforecast budget, difficult to cash flow, doesnt handle interest changes, cant get an easy report, cant see what the changes are month to month, too many screens to get lost in, difficult to cash flow, cant scenario model.

Dat from Currie and Brown

It is relatively user friendly and easy to navigate.

Pros

Generated templates and ease of navigation. The system is relatively simple to use but have have not been exposed to other areas of the software.

Cons

Nil so far, haven't seen or been exposed to too much of the system's full capacity and would be keen to understand more of the system

MAHMOUD from Southern Cross Care

Uniphi

Pros

Access to multiple reports and featured documents

Cons

Inputting historical information required multiple steps

Judi from AECOM

Excellent, Could not run projects without it - one stop software for all aspects of project delivery

One stop software for all critical aspects of project delivery.

Pros

It manages work flow, collaboration, document control, emails, risk, financials, communications, traceability and reporting. Data base searchability is excellent.

Cons

A minor disadvantage is not seeing documents finalised and records received by date in the home screens.

Nandika from AECOM

UniPhi review

Pros

The software manages a multiple projects and assists the user to track design issues, budget and milestones effectively

Cons

Visual aspect can be improved, especially by providing the user maybe a summarised homepage on the projects allocated to him and the milestones required

Joshua from AECOM

UniPhi Functionality

We are moving off traditional server intranet based document and resource control and UniPhi was the perfect solution to this. It is easy to learn and navigate.

Pros

I first encountered UniPhi with just time sheeting but I learned it has phenomenal applications across many business functions and it is currently our "one-stop shop" for document control and resource allocation.

Cons

Initially, I thought it was limited, but with learning, it has many functions!

Hao from Aecom

Good system

Very good softaware to track project time

Pros

easy to use and easy to track System is faster than the others.

Cons

All good. And I didnt seen any cons. If possible, I would like to check all the chargers time for several projects.

Patrick from Turner & Townsend

Good product for efficient project management

Great experiences on driving efficiency on our project, satisfied customer

Pros

Streamlines activity and consolidates PM functions into one software program

Cons

Interface can be somewhat confusing and not overly aesthetically appealing

Bob from AECOM

Industry: Civil Engineering

The UniPhi experience has been positive and it has significantly enhanced our team's productivity.

Improved reporting, solid improvement in data veracity and reliability. Good team feedback on the introduction of a tool that improves their day-to-day activities.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility and adaptability. Comes from a solid core with plenty of potential for functionality expansions.

Cons

User interface and navigation could be enhanced. The current GUI is showing it's age and an update would enhance the user experience.

Belinda from Ridgemill Pty Ltd

From what I've seen in the 3 months I've been using uniphi it is very efficient and functional.

Pros

I love the templates and auto calculations for ease of use. I also love that multiple people can be using the program at once and it doesn't crash or time out.

Cons

I think there could be a few things added to make things a little easier and more time efficient. For example, an alert page/box where signed off documents sit without you having to search for them.

Matthew from TMR

Industry: Civil Engineering

System is well presented and well run.

The system cut down on administration tasks such as filing, letter/ document numbering and so on which allowed more time for critical issues.

Tina from Development Victoria

A user-friendly project management system that can be customised to individual business needs

Very good, happy with the product.

Pros

Records and manages issues, tracking payments and budgets/forecasts, ability to run various customisable reports.

Cons

Some of the features could be updated as there are a few double ups. The business implementing it should undertake a review before using the system to ensure they know exactly what is required before implementing to avoid multiple attempts at refining it.

UniPhi_review

great

Pros

timesheet, it is easy to use, and record the time during the week

Cons

Honestly, we only use UniPhi for timesheet

Michael from Slattery

Great system

Great information readily available, excellent for forecasting and planning workload

Pros

Great information, reasonably quick and easy to use

Cons

Can be somewhat difficult to navigate all of the reporting options but only because there are a lot of choices

Deborah from AnglicRe

UniPhi Review

Pros

Untendered works budget is a good feature

Cons

Clunky invoicing approval process takes longer than some other softwares

jon from Turner & Townsend

Review of Uniphy

Pros

I like the customer onboarding process. There has been a number of training sessions in the office and online, and the implementation of the client champions in our office really helps the ease of use for the software.

Cons

The project I am currently on has a lot of history which means a longer uptake period to implement the software, which can be tedious. My superiors do not want to spend time doing this so it has created a barrier for implementation.

James from AECOM

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product

I have had no dealings with Uniphi, but I request minor tweaks on a monthly basis, through our graduate QS who is in contact with Uniphi and these changes never seem to happen

Pros

It is a reasonable project management tool and should be sold to PM's, not QS'

Cons

This programme is too complicated, yet lacks basic functionality and is completely unfit for purpose.

Response from UniPhi

Replied November 2019

Hi James, We take customer feedback seriously and many of the changes and enhancements to UniPhi are driven directly by customer requests. Perhaps in this case they may have been lost in translation when communicated via your graduate colleague? Regardless, we would very much like to hear your detailed feedback, especially when you say the system is complicated, please reach out to us at support@uniphi.com.au

Alex from DCE

TIme sheet tool

i use it solely for timesheets

Pros

The software is easy to use and navigate in order to do timesheets

Cons

you cant specify time periods to submit with timesheets, you should be able to do weeks at a time not just up to the current date