• Pros

• "Super easy to communicate with my team and complete tasks."

• "We have used Wrike for a while now and it has been great for us!"

• "The thing I liked most about Wrike was the easy-to-look-at simple interface. It was user-friendly and intuitive. Most of the tools and features weren't too hard to find or to use."

• Cons

• "The software can be glitchy at times, but the customer service that Wrike provided was always spot on and they helped resolve issues quickly."

• "Not that much to complain about but it will be great if we could have more aesthetics on the platform to make it more interactive."

• "The surplus of features can be incredibly overwhelming (but they do a lot of training​ and have tutorials to use), so it can be difficult to know where to start and when good enough is good enough."

Browse Wrike Reviews

Prince from Hexa Group

Wrike truly delivers on its promise

Overall is simply one of the best team management and projects software out there in the market, even when you compare it to its peers and its competitors it holds its own, it simply does the job it needs to do and sometimes it does more in value considering the price. I'm futuristically it is a software to look out for because if it keeps improving the way it has done in the last two years I think he's going to just be an A+ software soon rather than later

Pros

For what is what Wrike has improved the way our team works, in fact, to put it simply he can simply change our level of efficiency. As a member of a team under a small business, we usually used to outsource team projects two other companies that will oversee how our team is working on projects and that used to accrued extra cost to a business that already struggling to compete and make it in the marketplace. But on discovering Wrike we were able to do things better, do things within the confines of the company overview and also save cost why being more efficient in all projects. It has helped reduce miscommunication, misinterpretation and common mistakes between team members have brought about more transparency and a better understanding amongst team members. Another thing I personally like is the fact that it is web-based and I can log in to assess what the team is doing, I can also send out weekly notification reports which come in handy whenever you're managing any projects, also the fact that I'm able to create custom folders and even subfolders, task, and subtasks, add users and include due dates is perfect for anyone who's trying to manage a project. I think it is a one-stop-shop for anything project management, and that's how much it has revolutionized the way we do business.

Cons

One of the challenges I face with Wrike is the fact that it is not really easy to set up. In our today's business environment where we are more in need of software and products that could assist us in being more effective such products being user-friendly both at setting up and during operation must be given more consideration. I also feel that there should be an offline version so that users don't need to always connect to the internet to be able to use it effectively. Another thing is that it takes a little bit of time to get used to, so businesses that are planning to use Wrike it must give room for an adequate learning curve. And in all these little challenges are few things that can you get around with time.

Michelle from i7 Marketing

Highly Recommend

We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyones workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what theyre up to or have time to work on. Its a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

Pros

For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

Cons

There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesnt solve the problem were having. One thing thats funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it wont tell you. Itll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesnt seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

Austin from Merkle Inc.

Ideal for Small Businesses Not for Large Enterprises

Wrike worked for a while, but our company grew out of it quickly. Development updates are random and rare. Plus, some features seem really outdated/none existent compared to other solutions. We wanted something that was more modern with more features and customizable options.

Pros

Wrike has a modern UI that builds appeal to users. The tool itself is simple and easy for most to understand.

Cons

Wrike doesnt have a spellcheck tool built-in by default. Theres one available, but each user has to sign-up for beta testing on their own time. It seems very strange that its not standard by now. Wrike sends email notifications when a user is @ mentioned. However, the email takes about 20 minutes before its delivered to an inbox. You need to have the program up and running on your desktop if you want to have an immediate notification. Wrikes review tool is very basic yet extremely hard to use. Our company gave up on using it all together and rely on another software.

Sam from Inspire Software

Functionally adequate but UI needs improvement

The functionality is there for the most part and I really want to love Wrike, but the user interface is simply not as polished as some other major competitors (Monday, Asana, etc.). This hurts the user experience quite a bit.

Pros

The ability to view my projects and tasks in several views (list, table, kanban board, Gantt, etc.) The easy report builder The ability to have projects and tasks show up in multiple locations is fantastic. This means that projects and tasks aren't confined to only "live" in the location they were created. They can be displayed in multiple locations at once allowing different contributors and stakeholders to have access to the same items simultaneously without having to duplicate them. This was a big reason why I went with Wrike. Few other competitors have this architecture. The ability to add stakeholders without having it count towards your purchased user licenses. Wrike is a pricy platform so this definitely brings the cost down a litte.

Cons

UI needs a lot of improvement: - I should, at a glance, be able to immediately tell the difference between a folder, a project, and a task in every view that is available. Currently, they just blend together and it is very difficult to see any separation between these three items (in for example the Table view). This is THE biggest point of annoyance for me with Wrike. Other competitors in this price class have very clear visual interfaces with visually distinct screen elements. Adding an icon or other visual indicator to each item type would solve this very easily. The fact that the folder pane doesn't show in the List view by default when clicking a folder makes it difficult to provide folder information to a team. They simply won't know that a folder contains information unless they deliberately check. This is a big miss. The folder/project/task panel should be easier to open and close. The fact that I have to go into a submenu to close the panel is ridiculous. This seems like a small detail but UX/UI design issues like this can really drag down the user experience. Also, I should be able to do bulk changes from the Table view and not just the List view. These views are different enough to where this is an issue. Review and approval add-on feature is an almost necessary feature for creatives but way too expensive as an add-on. Wrike is already a pricy platform. These add-on costs feel very greedy.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

The ability to add folders, projects, and tasks to multiple locations. Microsoft Teams integrations Good and functional iOS app

Joelle from Amilia

Not My Favorite Product

We had a good implementation specialist helping us to configure the product. It wasn't as easy to train others on it, so we weren't able to use it everywhere we wanted to. In some areas, it's intuitive, in others, it's very clumsy. A few things solidified my decision in discontinuing use of the software: At the end of the day, creating a project plan and moving between formats/views caused my plans to list in alphabetical order, then reset, then tasks disappeared, then reappeared. Tasks would move, then return to where they were, and then duplicate. This was a badexperience when you're trying to make a basic project plan, and I ended up in MS Project, then simply exported it for my immediate need. It was much simpler. Another reason was their lack of support. I had issues with the billing and customer success sides. At one point, our statements were being sent to the wrong person, after I had asked to be the main contact. Then they deactivated our account with no warning, and when I asked they said "it's written on the invoice". I supposedly had access to a CSM, but they never called. When I asked to be contacted by a manager, I was told they would call me and they never did. I also ended up with a credit on the account, after they shut it down saying we hadn't paid

Pros

I liked the ability to collaborate, both internal and external. I also liked the Trello style boards for tasks, as well as the ability to mention people and easily improve communication flows. The implementation was decent.

Cons

The scheduling feature was very buggy, the drag and drop feature was not flexible, and the customer service was non existant. The billing wasn't right, they do not contact you unless they want something, and the product purpose can be replicated using other tools (Monday, MS Project, Excel/Trello)

Yohanna from Foxit Software, Inc

Flexible tool for project management

To have Wrike is to have a quick and efficient solution since it is easy to use and configure and makes it very easy to carry out the project management at the enterprise level thanks to the characteristics that it offers for said process.

Pros

Wrike is an easy to use tool and that makes it one of the reasons why I like it since it provides a very neat and clean interdaz where it is easy to navigate, with a very fast and simple configuration, so that each user can configure it without having to go to a technician for it, provides features that facilitate collaborative work for the development of projects and this is because with it you can manage the resources that are possessed as well as organize advantageously the projects that are standing when using features such as visualizing tasks using a dashboard or Gantt chart so that it adapts to the needs of each team.

Cons

According to the plan that some functions are chosen, they will be limited, so it is necessary to assess which of them best suits the team or company.

Heidi from My Creative Pursuits, LLC

Wrike takes the stress out of creative project management...

Overall, Wrike has helped me to streamline much of the time I spend on planning, coordinating with clients and sharing information. Having one place where I can share this information with all of the components involved in a design project is priceless. It's made my day more structured and organized, which frees me up to enjoy the work I do and end my day looking forward to the next one.

Pros

A project management tool needs to be functional, clean, and clear in its usability. Wrike has all of those things. As a designer, I also appreciate the aesthetic of their layout and the app flow. As a business owner, I love how I'm able to handle all of the details of a project, connect with my clients, and create an efficient flow of information throughout the life of any project.

Cons

There are no cons to Wrike. The software works as it should and is something that I rely on everyday.

Paul from Fuzzy Wuzzy Games

Excellent choice for smaller game development teams, both near and far

We were a small team of about 5-6 people developed Armillo for the Nintendo Wii U. I came in towards the last 6 months of development and quickly took over the QA team and reorganized it based on my prior experience. We found hundreds of bugs in the game and by launch we had handled almost 99% of them. Wrike was an integral part of it because we could organize our testing people based on the issues we were finding and able to focus them on areas that were less targeted than others.

Pros

It's ease of use. The site was quick and easy to upload pictures to, and tracking issues was a breeze. Wrike had features similar to in-house software that I had used at Electronic Arts and it was very quick to learn.

Cons

Not much to not like about it. It is limited in scope, but for tracking and responding to new issues found in game development it was good.

Emma from MyCase

Miles ahead of what we had before

Previously, our team was using separate software to manage projects for different teams. With Wrike we have now centralized all of our marketing projects into one software which takes a lot of headache out of my day-to-day task management.

Pros

After getting used to the transition from old software, Wrike has been fairly intuitive to navigate, the communication features are superb (approvals, commenting, reactions, status changes, etc.) and allow all of our teams to create a solid log of work to refer back to if something gets missed. Dashboard customization has been amazing and allows me to see my tasks in a view that specifically helps me, as opposed to how my teammates view their tasks.

Cons

This is very specific- but when you "Star" projects they appear at the top of the left sidebar. However, this is not true of tasks. I used to keep track of every project that I input based on the sidebar so that I could have a quick glance of all projects I've submitted, but now have been forced to switch to Dashboard view. The dashboard view accomplished what I needed so it's not a huge con, just one more click for me to get there

Zack from Shaw + Scott

Wrike is in okay project management software, but I prefer Trello

I need to get used to using Wrike because it is the software my company uses for project management. However, I have used Trello in the past and definitely found it easier to use.

Pros

In terms of project management software, Wrike is not the worst I've seen. The website, desktop app, and mobile app all work fairly seamlessly together. The email notifications are easy to customize to your needs. It's nice that there are a lot of different options to view your current/upcoming work, including the stream and calendar views. The UI is clean and modern.

Cons

I feel like Wrike is a bit over-complicated. Compared to Trello, there are just a lot more options thrown at the user, and I feel like I don't use the majority of them.

Jessa

Brought sanity and transparency to our work

Pros

I choose Wrike specifically for the ability to submit project requests. 99% of our projects have to go through some sort of compliance approval, and auditing through a bunch of emails and folders that hopefully had everything was a recipe for disaster. Wrike allows us to have reporting and automatically assign tasks It's incredibly, almost overwhelmingly customizable, so I can have my own workflows to manage website issues while print projects can have their own process, etc, and these templates are automatically assigned, filled out, and dated when the requester fills out the form. The dashboards are nice so you can customize how you want to view your projects, and you can also monitor your team's projects to make sure everything is moving along, and easily step in and request help. Another pro is the collaborator user role, so coworkers not in our department can track, comment, and answer questions within tasks without seeing the other projects, and all of their communication is attached to the project and on record for everyone, including compliance, and not just trapped in one person's email.

Cons

Set up is daunting. Although we paid for someone to help us set up the process, we quickly realized that their orientation instructions weren't suited for our situation at all, so it took a few weeks for us to get everything into place. And I don't think our situation was particularly unusual, we're an in-house marketing department that needed to accept tickets. While Wrike is really good about constantly releasing updates, there are some common sense things that have yet to be ironed out, for example, someone requesting a project can set a due date in the past.

Nicole from CentraForce

Wrike: A Great Tool for Small Teams (probably big teams too!)

We're a small team of about 15 employees and were originally hesitant to bring on a project management software since email seemed to be working alright for our needs but after realizing things were getting lost in the shuffle, we decided to try Wrike out. I'm so glad we did. We've been using them for about three years and it's really helped us move forward in project planning and scoping. Right off the bat, Wrike held a training for our company. They did an in-depth training for those of us who were looking to learn the application inside/out and an overall training for the rest of the team. Sure, lots of people do training but then they followed up about 30 days later to uncover what we felt was lacking. From there they did a second training where they helped us customize our work space. I thought that was a really nice touch. Currently we use Wrike to manage internal and external team hours, create project scoping timelines, uncover potential roadblocks and to get everyone on the same page about changes/updates/etc. It's a great tool. One of my favorite features is that you can print individualized reports for a person or print out the total hours by project. I'd love for Wrike to add more color and font customization options just because it's hard to see changes sometimes in the comment boxes. I'd also like to see more customization options for the interface for individual users. Overall, I'd recommend Wrike if you're looking to grow your business efficiency.

Pros

Multiple chart options for displaying timelines Easy comment buttons (can just reply to an email and everything is captured) Ability to create custom folders and other set up features Can grab a visual of a project in under 30 seconds Customized reporting options

Cons

If you don't do the training up front or keep up with updates you can easily get lost. Wrike has some awesome features but you have to stay on your toes to take advantage of them.

Andrei from Perm Fund for Cultural Projects Support "New Collection"

Why do we need to give our attention for this App?

Wrike is my favourite Saas decision for my work and personal life. I have two accounts - one is for personal GTD and the second is for my teams, where I do my tasks, even if in reality there are no people in these projects - just for self-registration of completed tasks. - What are the features you like most in Wrike? 1. A flexibility of projecting regimes - you can do it under waterfall, or kanban (boards), or even scrum . 2. A flexibility of tasks views. 3. You can have a deal with numbers and a resource management inside your project management in Wrike. 4. http://club.wrike.com - a place where you can earn additional bonuses and a real money on amazon! 5. vote.wrike.com - a place where you can source the devs about new features and they usually respond! 6. wrike labs - a place where you can switch on/off the prototypical features - What are some of your favorite Wrike updates? Custom Statutes, Custom Fields, Reports, Dashboards/Boards - What would you add to Wrike features? Oh, there are many of them. A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version! - Who would take advantage of using Wrike? Pms, marketers, freelancers, small agile taskforces - How did Wrike change the way you work? I'm trying to register all my life in it from a moment

Pros

Cons

What would you add to Wrike features? A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version!

Looks amazing, hard to use in practice, with unresponsive community support

We tried to solve the problem of a shared project and task management platform, but Wrike was too complicated, clunky.

Pros

Wrike provides a web-based platform that lets the whole team see the projects and tasks we have before us.

Cons

The interface is clunky. Multiple clicks are required for almost anything, and the views are not intuitive. Very difficult to get team adoption because ordinary users find it too complex. We have also found the customer service lacking. We tried to solve a billing problem and it has taken five months. I have also seen community requests for features totally ignored, including the most obvious feature: being able to convert a task to a project. People write in about this every day but the developer team does not even reply in the community. Finally, the ios application, while improving, is still subpar.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

We chose Wrike because of the strong integrations with Zapier and other platforms and versatility to have hierarchically arranged projects and tasks.

Brian from Tactus Technology

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Wrike Project Management

Pros

Wrike has proven to be a capable tool for project management at our small company. It is very simple to create hierarchical structures for large projects, from major milestones down to minute tasks. Tasks can be easily linked as dependent, and assigning tasks and setting deadlines is very simple. It allows for constant monitoring of project tasks by stakeholders, and requesting updates from assignees. Files can be shared with data or results from various tasks, and being able to hit "complete" can help establish a sense of progress on large, multi-week or month projects. There are a number of ways to view the projects (like timelines and Gantt charts), which can help with communicating timelines to those interested, and also aids in identifying bottlenecks.

Cons

Adjusting timing within a project can be extremely difficult and/or tedious, and especially so when tasks are linked via dependencies. Moving some tasks can result in all other tasks resetting timing or decoupling. THis can be very frustrating, as with large projects even a one day adjustment can be tricky. Learning to use many of the features can take a while, and there are some quirks that can lead to confusion/miscommunications (like if someone fails to put a date for a task, it just sort of moves into purgatory). The number of alerts and communication can also get very unwieldy, and the ability to adjust them is limited (either no message or a huge number).

March 2015

Gretchen

March 2015

The Right Choice was Wrike

After using several different programs to track new products and customization projects, we have found Wrike to be a very efficient solution for our entire company. In Wrike, we are able to set up and assign tasks necessary to complete projects, we can project completion dates thanks to the gantt chart and are able to store vital information in such a way that it is easy to access in the future. Currently the e-Learning Content Department is the primary user of Wrike, but it is accessible by the management team, sales, engineering, and customer service which allows us to communicate and collaborate company wide.

Pros

Gantt chart -- This helps with projects that are complex and require various tasks or phases to be completed in order to develop a final project. We simply could not plan product releases effectively without this! Folders -- Organization is incredibly important when managing projects for several different facets (customer-driven, sales-driven, marketing-driven, etc) and the fact that I can manipulate and move projects into different folders helps me watch a project as it travels through our "workflow" from inception to delivery. Tasks -- Not only developing unlimited tasks and sub-tasks with deadlines, but also being able to assign them to different people within our teams has allowed us to have a central point to work from. I highly appreciate the ability to duplicate folders with their included tasks as our workflow is often repeated for similar projects.

Cons

I would like to see different statuses saved in different folders. Instead, the status is changed and it affects all folders globally. This has caused me some confusion or irritation at times. With sub-tasks, I find myself wishing that changing a tasks' deadline would also change the subtasks' deadlines. When I push things forward or backward with the Gantt chart, I then have to go into each subtask and adjust them as well. Sometimes, it seems easier to make everything tasks so I can use the cause/effect of dependencies. Duration can be confusing at times given that sometimes a task will take a bit of time daily over several days, but not necessarily all day. Group several tasks like that together and planning resources becomes difficult because you cannot distinguish how much ACTUAL time on a given day is needed for a particular project. I find myself planning by dates and not durations. I think if there were a way to use these independently, that would be helpful.

John from Reinvention Group LLC

Glad to Have Found Wrike

Keeping my entire project life in Wrike, and also linking to Evernote as my reference library (putting links in each project as needed), as well as Google Docs/Sheets - which are integrated right into Wrike. They also have a Zapier integration that's letting me add new Google Contacts right into a light CRM folder so I can follow up with them.

Pros

Very intuitive UI, allows me to work exactly the way I want. I tested/trialed a number of enterprise team collaboration product managers, which I was forced to do because I found the functionality of the task managers like Asana, To-Doist and others to be inadequate for my purposes. I'm also a David Allen GTD fan, so I am always looking for a way to incorporate that paradigm into my management tools. When the list manager I was using, NirvanaHQ, proved inadequate, despite its almost perfect GTD integration, I went on a search and found Wrike. Unique to Wrike is a drag/drop Folder/Project functionality that allows you to set up and nest projects inside folders to create a totally customizable working hierarchy. Whether you want to organize by client, by team member, by project, but function - however you want to do it - Wrike let's you set it up. But then, you can use any folder as a TAG by dragging and dropping it onto another Folder or Project. That way, you can instantly access projects and folders by pulling everything related to that Tag. Finally, Wrike lets you create Dashboards that lay out projects and tasks in infinite ways to make sure you are looking at the work you have to do - OR work that's due or in progress by the whole team. Plus, there is a messaging interface and an easy way to add people to your tasks/projects/folders as followers or assignees. And they were totally ready for me, with a well-developed GTD suggested setup.

Cons

Nothing really so far. The design is good, but not A+. It's functional, attractive, but will probably need a refresh in the next year or so. Compared to others out there, e.g. Teamwork Projects, Zoho, Monday, Podio etc., it holds its own.

Juan from Rumbeasinparar.com

It helps me get real-time visibility into everything my team is working on

I Found that scoping projects are very easy with this tool, the ease of use the tool is very fascinating and it helps me get a lot more done in a shorter amount of time ;)

Pros

I think it's amazing to be able to have a tool that helps me collaborate, and to be surrounded by people that have the same vision and really want to get everything done, and done beautifully. This amazing tool helps me to consolidate communication and enhance my vendor's visibility It helps me get real-time visibility into everything my team is working on It gives me reports to track the projects and my team performances or the Workload, it helps me to have a better view and to see who has bandwidth for the next projects. It's a great way to Coordinate Across Teams, helps me to break down team silos. Set up workflows for projects to notify tasks and when they should begin work. Reduce miscommunication and mistakes when everyone has transparency into work. It's a great way to Develop Campaign Assets, the campaign development process requires collaboration and teamwork. the Live editing, the threaded comments, document sharing and versioning simplify it's a great way to collaboration and reduce rework. It helps me to Manage Events, Campaigns and Launches It really helps me to deliver marketing programs on time with less stress. Get plans out of my head so that I don't lose track. It really simplifies whenever I have my next advaertising campaign, I just duplicate the template that I already used and then I'm ready to go.

Cons

None

Robust Project Management Tool for Marketing

Overall Wrike gave my team a lot of time back and created efficiencies in all levels of our organization.

Pros

The Wrike support team does an AMAZING job. With just a few training calls, they helped my team create a customized workflow and setup our interface for our cross-functional teams and the rollout with the team was SEAMLESS. The dependents you can set with project timelines is my all time favorite feature. Overall takes a lot of manual steps out of project management, and ties together nicely with Invision which makes creative approvals SO. MUCH. EASIER.

Cons

The tool was significantly more expensive than other project management tools. For a small team like ours, it was quite an investment and difficult to get buy-in from upper management.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike's interface was intuitive and easy to use. It also had the most robust features in terms of scheduling, automizing project timelines, and cross-functional communication.

Shilpa from IBM

My to-go tool for Project management and reports

Pros

I was dwindling between Wrike and another tool for my project management activities and decided to go with Wrike. - I have been using both Project management and tracking features of wrike and have liked it so far. In comparison with another project management tool, I find this is a very lightweight and easy to use tool. -It is web based and I can login with SSO. -Sends out notifications with weekly reports -I can create private projects and assign my team. I liked this a lot when we planned to pilot a project and didnt want to publicize yet. -Able to create custom folders, sub folders, tasks and subtasks, add users and due dates -I have used mostly scrum based regime and it is very convenient -Gantt chart much similar to MS Project I used some time back, extensively helps me in complex projects identifying dependencies and scheduling

Cons

-Some training may be needed to new users who never used any project management tool before -Instant Messenger can help collaborate on the fly -Customizable options like status, out of office, custom fields, clear dashboards can help -No shared calendar option to view tasks on daily/monthly basis for resources and see their availability -User needs to be connected to internet all time and cant work locally -I use a paid version, but trial period may be a bit short for new users to familiarize and onboard subscription -May not be suitable for startups or small companies as learning curve may be too long.

Brett from Wonderist Agency - Dental Marketing

Wrike is Great for Small Teams Looking for a Project Management Solution

I recommend Wrike for companies looking for a pure project management solution. If you or your company is looking for project management coupled with CRM and other business end functionalities, Wrike itself may not be the ideal solution.

Pros

While working with a team that eventually outgrew email and another product we were using, the team decided to give Wrike a try. Overall, Wrike is great for managing project planning and scoping. While I primarily used it for task management, it made my collaboration with the company a lot easier since the company was able to gauge accurate and more realistic timelines so that the team wasn't overburdened or given unrealistic or unmanageable deadlines. Aside from task management and creating effective project pipelines and timelines, Wrike has the ability to create custom folders so that projects and clients stay organized from the get go and project managers can get an overview of a project's progress in a very short amount of time.

Cons

This application offers a lot of features, almost too many in the project management realm, so I recommend that any team or organization that adopts Wrike into their workflow sign up for training. After training, you should be able to get some consulting from the vendor at how Wrike works best for your company and how it can help improve your current process.

Melissa from NextLevel

Honest Feedback

Wrike is a super efficient platform for collaboration and organization within a business. It can organize tasks, schedules, discussions and company files all in one shared place. It can also sync employees, and can even get clients involved. There are 3 main components to this app which consist of projects, folders and tasks. And while the benefits of this app far outweigh the negative, my biggest issue with Wrike has been that the setup seems a bit confusing to me, and outside of the Wrike webinar that I took, there are no tutorials available online to walk potential users through in order to make usage of the app more efficient.

Pros

The creation of projects with the ability to assign subtasks and dependencies is a really great feature. I also really like the "timeline view" which enables users to see the progression of a project, including all of the dependencies, so that if something is delayed in the process of a project, we are able to project how much time it will take us to complete the entire project now with these varying components and the change of events / due dates.

Cons

It does not have a shared calendar for employees to view a daily, monthly or yearly tasks divvied up, and there are no tutorials available online to teach users how to use the app. I also feel like I could be doing so much more with the app than I am currently aware of. But I am finding difficulty in navigating through it without any sense of direction. This is especially a little frustrating for people who are new to project management, and really have no idea where to begin, or even how to divvy up the tasks in a comprehensive manner for all of our current employees. It would help to have tutorials, offer one-on-one sessions, or even just to have little pop-ups that explain the app as you go, with helpful hints and tips.

Lilians from Corporacin Venezolana de Minera S.A.

Very good project management software, it has allowed me to simplify my work in a fast way.

It has allowed me to work more efficiently, incorporating all the work team to have clear goals to work according to them and establishing the priorities of each area with their respective managers, which has allowed me to innovate within my organization in project management.

Pros

It is ideal for project planning, since it has tools that facilitate organization, one of the features that I like most about this software is that it allows to have a clear real-time view of the status of each activity and therefore takes the progress of the project updated with a series of diagrams that facilitate the interpretation and incorporation of the whole team, I can also set the priorities of my project to visualize them without the team deviating from the main objective. On the other hand, it is a software that is very easy to use, it also allows exporting the reports to other Microsoft or PDF packages to facilitate their visualization and printing on any computer.

Cons

Basically it is designed in a web context and therefore it is necessary to have access to the internet to be able to use it and this could be a limitation, in addition the free trial has a few days duration, which makes it necessary to pay monthly the license to access the account .

Joe from Sound Press

A fantastic, Grade-A project management tool...

Wrike was a fantastic tool for the short period of time that we used it. We were migrating over from another popular PM software and had set p most everything we needed in Wrike. For a digital marketing agency such as ours, a tool like Wrike is a MUST to keep the team organized and efficient. Ultimately, we ran into an issue with Wrike not being able to migrate all of our data over, thus we had to return to our previous PM software. It was a true shame because I absolutely LOVED Wrike for the 3 months or so that we got to use it.

Pros

Cons

The only issue we had with Wrike was that they were not able to do an import of our data from our old PM software.

Mayra from School of Visual Arts

Wrike provides the most intuitive project and tasks management.

Wrike has always been the most helping tool that have assists me in my every other project. I am able to get done most of my work through easy tracking and complete assistance. This has been the most easy and intuitive tool which has enables me to completely manage my work in a scheduled and organized manner.

Pros

Wrike has served for me as one of the leading tool to assist me in my most of the projects and assigned tasks. It has the most efficient tools and features which allows me to track the overall progress of the projects. I can easily schedule the tasks and even collaborate with the other employees on certain tasks. This allows me to stay organized and be more productive in my field work.

Cons

Although, Wrike has all the necessary tools and features to easily help me in my working projects. But i have slightly faced few issues while using it. Like for some long term projects, the tracking ability slows down and I lose the whole interest in that. Wrike plays its part at every step but due to some connectivity issues, I also lose the collaboration spirit with my team members.

Muhammad from BCDS

Wrike is a right choice

I really like the automation features that remind you to complete the task if all of your sub tasks has been completed. It helps you not let the ball dropped.

Pros

Its a great project management tool where you can log and track all activities and action Items of your team. You can also log your working hours along with description of what you done (Your part of project) You can create tasks under each project and sub task under each task and share them with appropriate team. The time line and calendar integration are life saver. Addition feature of launching meeting right from your task or calendar are bonus.

Cons

If task or project is not shared with you, you can't access it and cannot request the owner of task to share it with you if you don't know who is task manager. While in other application you have the option to request right from the screen where it tells you its not shared with you without letting you know who is the owner of task or project that keeps the project privacy too . Meeting quality is not as good as other meeting applications

Andrew from Aperia Technologies, Inc.

Wrike Makes it Easy to Stay Organized, But it Isn't a Magic Bullet

There are a handful of ways in which I use Wrike: project management tool, personal organizer, and wiki. As a project management tool, it is useful to be able to create folders or projects full of tasks and share them with your team. I like that I can assign tasks to people and Wrike can automatically send emails to notify people that they're responsible for a task or subtask. Wrike has many of the features you would expect from a project management tool, such as dependencies and date constraints. Unfortunately, though, Wrike lacks a field that allows you to enter a workload in terms of hours. By default, you can assign date constraints and a duration. This is useful for viewing your project in the Gantt view, but it is useless for Workload view. Wrike has a great feature in Custom Fields, which can sort of be used as a workaround for the Workload shortcoming, but why not include it as standard? Since Wrike gives you the flexibility to make tasks as incomplete or as fleshed out as you'd like, one can imagine many useful applications. Tasks and folders are merely vessels and if they can be filled with objects and given handles that are useful to you, then they can serve different purposes. I have folders that I use for staying organized. Wrike is comparable to Microsoft OneNote in this way. Rather than covering my desk with Post-it notes, I create tasks in Wrike. Wrike is like a second brain that lets me forget about the note for the moment and come back to it later. Wrike has many features which make it easy to change a task into whatever you need it to be. Later, my note might turn into a project, or it might remain a private information repository. A useful feature to add would be optical character recognition (OCR), which would allow me to scan documents and turn them into content in a Wrike task. Since Wrike allows you to edit access down to the specific user or collaborator, it can be used like a wiki where you want to share information with other team members, but restrict access for others. I use Wrike tasks to keep track of useful information that I want to share with select few people, which I wouldn't be able to do if I put the information on the company intranet without considerable burden on the IT department. Beware of one major downside to using Wrike, which is that it is dependent on a fast internet connection. Without that, you won't be able to access or edit your information.

Henry from Telecommunications

Used it years ago - and it's better now

Solving the problem of multiple groups in multiple locations quickly and easily communicating about all types of projects - quickly and easily and 100% online. Getting rid of email to boot!

Pros

Super flexible and FAST user interface. Best PM tool for speed and ease of toggling folder and projects open quickly and easily (in the left column). I think it's better than all of them out there.

Cons

expensive. We were quoted a large cost to go thru the onboarding. I guess you get what you pay for but this is not the 'free' or 'cheap' setup like you get with a Zoho or Trello type tool.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Said above, basically a better and faster UI for our team to learn and use quickly.

Dipin from SIS, Ahmedabad

Wrike has helped me and my team to efficiently manage our projects.

Pros

The best reason to use Wrike,is its request feature. Usually, we have to spend a lot of time in getting done with audits, requests, and proposals over tons of emails. But here, we get it done with ease! I just love the level of customization this application has allowed. The dashboards are very user-friendly, it has helped us to stay in track with the success of tasks and project. You can check out the chart options while you deal with different timelines. For example, a Gantt chart helps in the completion of projects that have quite a lot of tasks. Duplication of tasks and assignment of these to team members are all made simple. It has helped in improving transparency and eliminating errors that originate due to miss communication.

Cons

Actually, we had found that as far as concerned with users who doesn't have much technical knowledge related to project management, there ought to be some training given! I couldnt find a calendar which could be shared with the team members.

Lists, Boards, Gantt Charts galore!

My overall experience with Wrike was good! I appreciated that the project data could be show in a number of views e.g. lists, boards, tables, timelines, that way it could be tailored to the users preference. Some people visualize and process data differently, so having the option was nice!

Pros

A lot of project management software is alike. I think the two things that I appreciated most about Wrike is that ability to add dependencies to projects/tasks/substasks and the analytics dashboard. The dependencies are nice because if something in your project changes (which happens literally all the time), the plan will adjust accordingly, instead of having to spend time shifting tasks around manually. The analytics were nice because it helped us measure productivity and helped us make informed decisions when it came to resource planning.

Cons

This probably less of a software issue and more of an internal set up issue, but I would advise anyone planning on using this system to be thoughtful about how s/he sets up folders and users; I recommend designing nomenclature that makes sense for your team/company. We probably jumped in prematurely without guiding our users on naming conventions and organization.

Tony from Concentric

Project management & collaboration solution!

I would highly recommend this tool to any team that needs a project management & collaboration solution. Wrike works well for startups and bigger companies, it's good for marketing, engineering, product, and almost any other team. You know, one of those awesome things that are just perfect almost anywhere.

Pros

I have had the chance to used several systems designed to help you manage a team, personal tasks, and projects, but none have been as robust and user-friendly as Wrike. With Wrike you can make task managing as easy or complicated as you need it to be. I really enjoy the ability that allows you to create dashboards to see specifically what you want to see and nothing else. At the same time, they provide you with great support as you get going with their product so you aren't left wondering how to use it.

Cons

the newest update for the project isn't my favorite. The overall appearance of the Inbox, Dashboard, etc. items looks clean, but as someone who deals with many small tasks rather than large ones, I would like to have the previous design where the category color of the task was highlighted over the bulk of the preview. This made it easy to scan through and find certain tasks that needed completing.

Patrick from TriComB2B

A very solid project management tool

It is used as the key digital project management platform in my whole agency, both for internal and external communications with our clients about their projects. It's fantastic.

Pros

Wrike has everything you'd expect from a project management tool, like creating folders for organization, then creating projects, assigning the right people, creating tasks, defining milestones, managing statuses, and sending out alerts. It also has some features that put it at the top of the market, such as creating Gantt charts based on entered milestones, displaying tasks in a SCRUM board style, and even building custom dashboards to do things like monitor workloads of your teams.

Cons

You have to be really careful with permissions at times. For example, they run downward through your folder structure, so if you accidentally tag someone in a task that is higher in the structure than you'd like, Wrike will, without any warning, grant access to everything below that task. It's mostly erradicated by careful organization, but this particular issue still bites us now and then. Also, expect to spend some time watching their tutorials, otherwise you are in for a long, nasty learning curve!

Wrike is my daily go-to project mangement tool

This is a great project management tool and provides an easy way to collaborate with others, share files, and manage a timeline to meet deliverables.

Pros

I love wrike! I use it daily to manage all of my event tasks and requests. Its easy to submit tasks and assign stakeholders, apply due dates, upload files (even files directly from google drive), and track progress. I have created my own event templates that I can copy and paste, that have all the general tasks that need to be completed for each event- so I don't have to recreate the wheel with every project. When duplicating event tasks, I can even apply same assignment rules and descriptions, which is a huge time saver since I often collaborate with the same core team on these tasks.

Cons

When I duplicate tasks, it often keeps the same old dates rather than adjusting to the current date, so I have to manually update those in each task. Also, if you don't manually mark a task complete, it can stack up and cloud the view of what needs to be done. However, this is something that should just be incorporated into best practices when using the tool...mark complete once finished to clear the queue.

Trinidad Rebeca from Yardi

Great platform for collaboration and project management

Wrike has been really useful for me since thanks to the features it provides it is much simpler to carry out the administration of each task or business project, also being able to collaborate much more efficiently and thus increasing business productivity.

Pros

Wrike I like because it has a very simple interface so browsing it is not complicated, it offers a nice enough workflow since it has multiple views such as lists, tables, Gantt charts and even workload and they are all set running for the same application because it is a process that is carried out in an automated way, also provides a highly organized chat so using it is very simple and easy, the best thing about this software is that it has a very fast configuration so that starting to implement it will not take much time.

Cons

It has a somewhat old-fashioned design and some of its basic functions are difficult to demonstrate, so it would be ideal for a good design to be implemented since the user will spend a large part of using his program to manage tasks.

Caroline from Sage

Ideal tool for business project planning

Wrike has allowed to have a better management of planning or organization of business projects thanks to the fact that it provides the tools that adjust to the needs of each team, achieving that the collaboration is much more efficient and thus the productivity is increased in a successful way.

Pros

Wrike I like it because it is a software that can be used by any type of company or user, that is, it does not matter who is a programmer, or financial worker, because with this tool any individual can go to it to carry out the planning, organization of business projects to do this you only have to drag and drop the documents or information that is of interest, this is thanks to the fact that its interface is easy to use, it also provides the adequate tools to follow up on each of the projects and thus observe in a direct how advanced they are or if it is necessary to make some change, also has the advantage that if you want to integrate with other tools you can do without any inconvenience thus achieving better results and a successful project management.

Cons

This software still has things to improve, one of those aspects is that its annual billing tends to be somewhat high and sometimes it is difficult to understand where it comes from so high a cost so it would be ideal to give more detailed information on each plan.

Harish from ITC Limited

The application enables firms to handle all their complex operations at one location.

Pros

One of the main advantages is the robust importing feature. The application is very easy to use, and it has helped us to improve team interaction and engagement in the various processes. It doesn't permit duplication of data and you can set task rankings according to its priority. Wrike helps in getting all the data organized and sorted out and you can decide the visibility of the data. It enables micromanagement and you can see detailed reports about the tasks done by each employee. You can tag team members in a discussion, brainstorm and thereby get more ideas and suggestions from them. If you are in search of an application with easy analytics, Wrike is the one. It provides a lot of templates, and you can draft reports using these templates and impress your higher officials!

Cons

Even though the application is rich in features, it is quite expensive. A feature that enables the creation of forms would be a great help in customizing the workflows. Some of our team members had taken quite some time to get used to the system and it takes time and practice to get familiarized with the application.

Get your projects sorted, collaborate and hit your deadlines

Pros

Our team decided to go with Wrike to complement our already existing "Slacks" solution for project management. Wrike excels where "Slacks" lacks (no pun intended). For our marketing team (we are around 12), our projects and marketing campaigns faced continues delays and missed deadlines, mainly due to the lack of presence of a bigger picture (Gantt charts sorted that out for us), sorting out tasks, files, approvals with workflows made our operations much more effective and approval processes became much easier once we set them up. - Well rounded project management solution - A mobile app allowing on the go access - Cloud solution, allowing you access everywhere - Workflows for approval and revision are easy to set up and revise - Easy to use and user-friendly interface - You copy tasks from one project folder to another allowing you to quickly setup similar projects (e.g. similar marketing campaigns)

Cons

We had to implement Wrike with Slacks because Wrike lacks any Instantaneous messaging functionality that would allow us to send messages and get quick feedback. And while we love that it is a cloud-based solution, a desktop version (even if it only allows for project tasks status and updates) is a must for our team.

Rebecca from NITYA Software Solutions Inc

Practical software for business project management

Wrike has allowed the workflow, management and collaboration to have improved positively because it is much easier to distribute the tasks, be aware of important dates and carry out a much fairer workflow since Several people can be assigned a task so that work is accelerated and projects can be completed earlier than planned.

Pros

I really like this software because it offers the necessary tools to carry out the management and collaboration of projects, it is easy to handle because it has a fast configuration and nothing complicated so it could be said that it does not require time of such extensive training, it provides an interface that is quite customizable so we can change its color to our favorite to have a more unique interface and that suits our tastes, in addition its interface has been distributed by panels which is much more comfortable and easy since each panel offers different functions such as the details of the tasks, the calendar and reports so working with this software facilitates the administration of the workflow since each task can have one or more people assigned to it what accelerate the workflow.

Cons

The aspect that I do not like about this software is that it contains a fairly high price so its use may be limited because not any company can make such an investment.

Luis from Consis International

Keep your projects managed correctly and in one place.

Always keep updated the status of projects in real time, as each component updates the project based on completed tasks, the work is kept up to date, giving full knowledge about the status of the project.

Pros

Nothing like knowing what state your projects are in, keeping a complete trace of each of them to know the progress and the time line that is missing to complete it, knowing what each component of your team works on, for this one needs an application of top quality and Wrike is one of them, its headquarters in Silicon Valley guarantees that it is a team that aims high and wants to produce the best, and as far as I have tried it has been like this, they encourage you to give your best as a team and promote healthy competition between teams, is excellent to strengthen your team and you as an individual.

Cons

The times of the team members should not be allowed to lower the morale of others, for example, when one worker has many better times than another, this may feel bad and deteriorate as a professional, you should deal with them to promote them be better and improve your times bringing benefits to the company.

I've tried many project management tools and Wrike is a cut above the rest!

Pros

This tool is the perfect combination of structure and flexibility. The folder/project tree is an easy way to organize our work. Our Wrike folders mimic our shared drive folders. I love that everyone on our team can organize their work exactly the way they like. The dynamic views (list, board, table, timeline, stream, etc.) in conjunction with detailed filters is extremely powerful. We are able to slice and dice projects and tasks any way we'd like. I also like that Wrike has stepped up their feature improvement and implementation. When I first used Wrike years ago, not many new features were being rolled out. I'm pleasantly surprised to see additions like emojis and time-tracking categories, and improvements to integrated search, recurring tasks, custom workflows and the inbox.

Cons

To me, the reporting feature is lacking. I've tried to use it a few times and usually find it unnecessary.

Stephanie from Red Wing Software

The BEST marketing project management system out there, period.

If you manage a giant multitude of marketing projects, each one with its own set of 'to do' by many different people, Wrike is YOUR ONLY OPTION. We never even need support because it's so easy to use. Just do it. Your life will be much easier.

Pros

Easy to enter project and ad sub projects underneath each one. Add dates and members responsible for each one, with start and due dates. Alerts are set up to come into email, so people stay on top of their tasks. We have thousands of tasks each year, including many trade shows, online paid ad programs, print ads, hosted events, mailers, and more. Each year, we use the 'copy' function which is flexible and allows you to easily move into the next year without a hiccup. We were using an older version of Microsoft project before this. I really don't know what we would do without Wrike!!

Cons

The ONLY little problem we've had is some connectivity issues when using Wrike in Firefox. That's it.

Wrike

Overall Wrike is a fantastic tool and has become the primary hub for employee work within the company. It provides everything one would need for project management and tracking.

Pros

Wrike is a fantastic tool for building out projects with detailed timelines, various tasks, dependencies, and multiple assignees and workflows. Wrike provide a variety of task views to suit each type of user's preferences and needs. Additionally there are customizable dashboards, calendars, etc. to refine what you do and don't see.

Cons

Ocassionally when rescheduling a task the dependencies will break and you have to go through and reconnect things, but Wrike seems to be constantly updating and improving features.

June 2016

Kenneth from WeGoLook

June 2016

A fresh take on task management without giving up tried and true methodologies

Company after company has tried to "re-invent" task management and collaboration tools. In the process of re-imagining collaboration tools, many systems forget that some of the tried and true core task management methodologies like waterfall or Gantt charts are actually based on tried and true functionality and merely need to be enhanced, not replaced. That's where Wrike comes in with a fresh team collaboration and communication interface to "augment" the old school task management processes, not scrap them. With rich reporting, real-time visibility into activity and most of the critical integrations (gmail, outlook, jira, etc), Wrike is an excellent refresh on old school task management. And it is CONSTANTLY improving with web and mobile app enhancements. They are quick to push incremental updates as opposed to sweeping overhauls.

Pros

Real-time interactions and updates Communications focused Intuitive and full-featured mobile app Most of the critical 3rd party integrations are in place

Cons

System can lag on loads from time to time and requires a hard browser refresh (may be time for some code clean-up) Chrome browser extension has some quirks that could be improved (like not deleting your notes if switching tabs before submitting the task) Could have more customization of look and feel perspective to make it feel more like a part of each company

Jeff from HappyMeter

Wrike is the Project Management Tool Our Agency Dreamed of

Our agency was looking for a long time for the right PM tool and as they say, Change is Hard... but not with Wrike. We have about 50 employees on it (from design to devs to marketing to support) and everyone seems to love it - evidenced by the consistent use of it daily. Highly recommended for mid-size agencies.

Pros

The challenge with the many PM tools in the market is either they are super complicated to the point nobody wants to use it or it lacks features you wish it had to help effectively do your job...,. Wrike is the best I have seen. The UI/UX is awesome - tasks open in the same screen (on the right) of which you are working. Setting up timelines, no matter how complicated, is easy via the template feature and ability to easily add new tasks and assign. Keeping track of assigned tasks daily (through a personal inbox and daily email recap) is well thought through. Support is great too - very responsive and offers quick help.

Cons

The initial admin/ramp up phase takes a bit to get used to but really almost every tool does. Wrike is actually quite intuitive. Can be pricey and you want to make sure you scope out what you need early on so you don't over shoot on price for features you might not use.

Murali from Mindtree

One of the best-advanced project management applications I ever used.

Pros

Wrike has helped in collaborating with my teams by using spreadsheets, chats, emails and even catching up with the updates of each team in real time. It is perfect for teams with more than twenty people. In just half a minute, you would get a glance at the overall status of a project. The application provides a lot of personalizations, be it in reporting or in the creation of folders. You can use any method to project, kanban, scrum or waterfall. If we need any new features or improvements, we can write them down and they would be responding very soon! If you dont like any particular feature you can turn them off by using Wrike labs.

Cons

Wrike doesn't provide a desktop version for the client. You need to train the team members and staffs to use this application, and it takes some time to get used to this application.

Sherry from Republic Wireless

Integrated with Jira as a shared platform between Project Management and Marketing

Easy scheduling and reviewing of tasks across individuals and teams. Integration with Jira

Pros

Ability to view timeline by individuals allows work to be easily reviewed at a glance. I like how we are able to integrate the software into another system to allow for individuality across teams.

Cons

While we are attempting to reduce "swivel chairing" by integrating Jira (used by PMs and Engineers) and Wrike (used for marketing tasks) it is sometimes cumbersome to not have everyone in the same system. Wrike isn't necessarily set up to use it the way we do, and as such, it is difficult to see the full name of a task listed in the timeline views we use. Our team had to devise a specific way of naming each task and adding a visual date to the timeline, along with using the actual due date. When tasks sync to Jira the administrators name shows up on every task as if he/she was the one making the change until you click in to see what the change was. Additionally, I get multiple emails: one from Jira and one from Wrike cluttering my inbox

Wrike is built for true project management.

Pros

Wrike is hands down an industry leader in project management. We tested many other platforms prior to choosing it, and by far is the most robust. Key important features? 1. Ease of use 2. Great team integration 3. Connects to G-Suite

Cons

No customization for organizations with specific branding needs. It won't allow you to lock in a certain theme or GUI based on your organization's needs.

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

The other project management platforms were just too simplified and not robust enough for a large agency environment.

Denis from Self Employed

Great for project management

Overall I find Wrike a great project management tool that I highly recommend.

Pros

I've spent a good amount of time working with Wrike managing complex projects. It has many good features - intuitive user interface, all sorts of task dependencies, clocking time, Gantt charts, kanbans.

Cons

What I really find annoying with Wrike is not being able to share projects online and rather expensive.

Dan from RingCentral

Get connected with your remote team and stay organized by using Wrike's project management tool!

Pros

What I like about Write is that you can create separate folders per projects and assign tasks under each folder. There is a way for you to attach documents so if you need to share files to other workers this feature comes in handy. Don't miss out on important tasks, take advantage of it's email notifications so you know when a task has been assigned to you. You also get visibility on a project's timeline, so anyone new who is brought in to the team will be able to get a good picture of how the project is progressing just by reviewing the timeline.

Cons

I also have the mobile app for this and I would encounter issues on the notification. Sometimes it doesn't notify me real-time if there's a new task/comment for me. Good thing that the email notification works great.

November 2014

Erin from Indiana Wesleyan University

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

November 2014

Simplify repeated processes

Pros

Our team members need to follow a similar process each time we engage in a new project. By creating a folder of tasks in Wrike that each team member can duplicate, rename, and use for each new project, we ensure that all team members have access to the same process for their projects. We love the fact that we can schedule these projects based on the due date for the project or based on the start date. Either way, the folder of tasks, once duplicated, maps out the project tasks, and each team member can adjust as needed. We also needed a tool that allowed us to share all or just some of a project with designated stakeholders. Wrike provides this flexibility. The recent development of subtasks has been helpful as well. We employ student workers for parts of some of our tasks, and we can now assign a portion of a task as a subtask for a student worker to complete. The student worker can complete their subtask without completing the parent task, ensuring that the parent task remains active in the project.

Cons

When we share or assign Wrike tasks with our collaborators who are not familiar with the tool, they find it difficult to use. Those of us who use it every day don't always anticipate the needs of our collaborators who receive an email and then try to interact with a task from a Wrike email. The emails that collaborators (as opposed to full users) receive could provide more context to these novice recipients.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,562 reviews