• Pros

• "It works. Easy to use for an computer illiterate guy like me. Gets me reviews with ease. "

• "Simple and understandable user software. Easy to explain to my clients but should an error arise, support is always happy to help out as well."

• "It works great and the cost allows an agency to make money on the platform."

• Cons

• "The cost was a little on the high side. But it has all the bells and whistles that other services don't have so it is worth the cost."

• "- The email drip functionality could be a little better (i.e. if someone opens/clicks don't re-send) - Integration with something like mailchimp would be awesome"

• "I wish there were more workflow options - multiple samples of how the most successful companies are using the product workflows/content."

Browse Grade.us Reviews

Zach from Real Estate Growth Hackers

Grade.us is an awesome platform for both small businesses and agencies

I love grade.us - gives a great way to help small businesses get the reviews they need in a simple, easy-to-understand way :)

Pros

Grade.us gives a simple way to generate reviews on the sites where businesses need them. By providing a product that agencies can use to offer this service, it adds an easy way to increase revenues as well. The software itself is easy to use, simple, clean and effective. It gets out of the way in all the right ways while having just enough customizability to be stay on brand. The support and training is also superb. I very much love this software and offering.

Cons

I wish it was free... but I wish everything was free! Honestly, I don't think I have much to say in terms of downsides. Oh! For my market, they don't track Zillow reviews correctly, which is pretty problematic - but it is possible this is completely out of their control. Still, this is a problem since I work mostly with real estate agents.

Response from Grade Us

Replied July 2019

Hi Zach, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on the Grade.us platform! We were especially excited to see that you've had a great experience with support and training. Over the past several months, Grade.us has invested heavily in our support team and customer training resources, so hearing that you've had a great experience with us let's us know that we were on target with what we thought our customers would love most! We've also made some recent review updates that should address the trouble you've experienced in the past with specific review sites. Feel free to take a look and let us know if you still have any concerns we can address. Thanks again for sharing your kind words! Warm regards, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success Grade.us support@grade.us

Julie from Big Fish Local

Best price, all the features.

Pros

Best review software at the best price. We white label the platform and resell it to our clients, and have looked at lots of options. Not only is GradeUs the least expensive, it has all the features we could ask for. It’s also pretty easy/intuitive to use.

Cons

I don’t have any real issues with it. Sometimes I have trouble finding what I want it to do, but usually it’s pretty easy to figure out.

Reasons for Choosing Grade.us

More features than Vendasta, and way less expensive than either one. Grade us is pretty great.

Roger from Rowan Reputation Resources

Great resource for agencies committed to helping small businesses with online visibility

Grade.us is the backbone of our online visibility product offerings. We do things other than help clients solicit reviews, but G.US makes us look good with a clean white label product.

Pros

It has many intuitive qualities that help the use execute the objective of obtaining published positive reviews online. The support is consistently excellent. Pricing is designed to allow agencies to make a decent profit on a modest amount of needed attention. I have used other products. The team that put this together really care about doing it right.

Cons

The learning curve was a little steeper that I had hoped. The dashboard requires memorization of where and what the tabs do rather than being obviously intuitive. The product works, but you have to work to learn the layout.

Response from Grade Us

Replied October 2020

Hey Roger, Thank you so much for this incredible review. It's been awesome to have you as a customer, value the software, join us for our office hours, and provide great feedback. ~ Garrett

Ferhan from ReviewPanda

GRADEUS WILL DOUBLE FEES WITHOUT NOTICE AND REFERENCE TERMS NEVER AGREED UPON

My time with Gradeus was good until they doubled my license fees with 1 months notice. I run a SaaS platform built on their platform and doubling my fees destroyed any margins I had. I asked them to refund my fees I paid for renewal for white labeling my dashboard 1 month prior, since they doubled my license fees and made it impossible for me to continue. They refused stating that their terms don't allow them to refund dashboard fees... (even though these terms were new and I never agreed to it) Very shady practices.

Pros

Their pricing was good. Their API's were decent. They had good review site coverage.

Cons

The dashboard UI is old Their zapier was limited They don't provide support for their API They will double your license fees without any notice They created new terms and not notify you .

Their white label solution

Bill from Agency Creative

Grade US is a great choice

Pros

ease of use and setup time, plus having a plugin

Cons

I do not have any cons with this product

John from Corporate Caterers South Houston

Great Customer Service

We are not getting the best from Grade US,. CSR made some suggestions and we are hoping to improve review responses in the upcoming weeks.

Pros

- Great Customer Service, CSR did a quick training for me and explain what work the best in the market. - Explain more about SW Capabilities.

Cons

Price increased multiple times in the past year.

Reasons for Choosing Grade.us

Offered a 50% off for few months, tried the products for the first campaigns and they were working at the beginning.

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2019

Hi John, Thank you so much for the kind words! We've invested a lot in our support team so I'm thrilled to hear you've had your expectations met. Feel free to reach out to us any time you have additional feedback. Thanks again! Sincerely, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success

July 2015

July 2015

Best balance of features vs. cost, excels at review acquisition.

Grade.us has best balance of features vs. cost that I've found on the market, and it excels at the most important task — helping the business or organization acquire reviews. Other apps may have more robust reporting or dashboards at them moment, but they are often weak on acquisition. The Grade.us feature set leaves no acquisition opportunity overlooked. There's a customizable autoresponder system to drip review requests, a simple review invitation feature that allows organizations to quickly trigger the autoresponder (without signing-in to the dashboard), even nicely-printed invitation cards. The review "funnel" can also be triggered by an embeddable review button, live review widget (just click a star to start), or QR code. Negative reviews are routed to the organization first, at least presenting a opportunity for the reviewer to vent themselves and for the organization to respond before going public. The system reliably tracks 80+ review sites — all the usual suspects plus many social media and industry sites. Daily email alerts keep the organization current. Positive reviews (or all reviews if you like) may be streamed to any website. All very nice. Support is snappy and I believe the company is intent on refining and polishing this app over time. I've seen significant development over the last six months. Five stars for Grade.us!

Pros

Easy and fast for reviewers to use — resulting in better acquisition. Mobile-friendly. Solid tracking and alert system.

Cons

I'd like to see more refined dashboard reporting, similar to other systems that provide visual representations of activity over time.

Response from Grade Us, Inc.

Replied July 2015

Thanks for your review, Michael! Agreed--we absolutely need more in the way of a visual dashboard for all of the review data we collect for you. The scheduled PDF and Web based reports are nice for sharing with your clients, but it would be nice to login and see your current stats "at a glance." It's in the pipeline!

Rabeah from Practice Affiliate

White Label Reputation Management Made Easy

Our competitors were offering similar software, so we bought their white label service to use with our clients

Pros

Grade. us offers Reputation management software that can help businesses aggregate positive reviews while mitigating negative ones. After trying multiple review management solutions, we stuck with Grade.us for their customer service and easy to use software. Setting up profiles is quick and customizable. You can set up profiles with each account with different persmissions. Another nice touch is the ability to send out automated reports to specified email addresses.

Cons

They could do a better job at communicating changes that they are making to their platform as they roll out. Sometimes they will add or move a feature in the admin area, and you have to search around to find it.

Randy J from President Tiny Giant Web Solutions

Best Value Review Management System

Everytime we have a service request we get emmediate response and customer service is awesome.

Pros

I like the White Label version because my clients log in straight from my website to send review invites. It handles both email and SMS funnels and it allows negative responses to be funneled to a contact form versus hitting the review channel.

Cons

We have not yet found a negative yet as the SAS has been working seamlessly for the past year.

Response from Grade Us

Replied November 2018

Thanks for the great review, Randy! We're so happy to hear that the platform has worked well for your clients. We take pride in our ability to provide a white labeled solution for our digital marketing companies. I'll share your appreciation with the customer service team! Hearing stuff like this really validates all of the hard work that they put in.

Allison from Axes Physical Therapy

I'm glad we switched

I think this service is very cost effective for the amount of features and customization.

Pros

I like how customizable the campaigns are.

Cons

I wish there was more support for setting up your account when you have many locations. It would be nice to be able to create one, then copy it to the others, without having to individually copy and paste. I would have also liked help in the design/image adding portion of the development.

Karen from eBusiness Coach

Grade.Us perfect name!

Grade.Us has provided me the opportunity to work from home. The dashboard and software are user friendly. I work mostly with family owned businesses. When their business receives a strong Review I feel as if I am helping their business succeed.

Pros

Grade.Us is a White Label review and reputation product. The customer support is top-notch! They were very patient with me as I learned the system and dashboard. The dashboard is user friendly. The report feature is clear and precise. A great tool to share with clients. Entering review requests is simple and efficient.

Cons

Grade.Us recently raised their prices. In my opinion Grade.Us is one of the higher priced Review & Reputation White Labels. I don't believe they have the capability to request surveys from customers. I think this will become more popular in the future --so maybe Grade.Us will incorporate this into their system.

Response from Grade Us

Replied February 2020

Hi Karen, Thanks for the amazing review! That's so cool that the white label aspect of the platform allows you to work from home and grow your remote business. I love that you have such a personal relationship with your family owned business clients. Great news! We do in fact offer surveys. Feel free to reach out to the team and we can show you how you can set that up on your client's review funnel. Thanks for being an awesome customer.

This is a difficult space, but I think I made the right choice

Pros

I wish this wasn't broken down into pros and cons. Reviews like these are for products like this are too complex for such simplistic answers. My advice is to get in touch with their team and ask for a proper demo or support session before you go set this up for your clients. That's what made the difference for me. - Extensive functionality with a big list of options to customise the platform in comparison to other systems I've seen. - They're pretty good at updating and upgrading their feature list and overall, the clients I use this with are happy and that to me is what matters most. - Staff and help/support team are very helpful and willing to do everything they can to get things right.

Cons

It's not the prettiest interface so if you want it to look exactly like your customer's brand, it may not be for you. But what is more important is 'does it do what it says it will do' and the answer is yes so that is more a pro than a con. I have to admit I find the help screens and information very confusing but if you're more web savvy than me, you may think it's a doddle. What they probably lack is a more robust training video catalogue so be ready to do a fair amount of reading if you want to implement this properly.

September 2015

David from HeyGoTo Marketing

September 2015

There is NOTHING out there like Reputation Loop; Period!

We have tried so many other software's & they all were limited to the point of no use or we had to use 3 different systems to accomplish what Reputation Loop would do. They have thought this out so much further than most businesses owners could understand. We use the software integrated into InfusionSoft & within a day or 2 we had reviews coming in. PROS: 1. There is a follow-up system ready to go; with a little amount of changes to start seeing reviews. 2. The system will do what our staff & most business fail to do & that is reach out & ASK! What a concept; asking how their visit was & if they could leave a review for us. Most employees don't care enough to ask & the owners to egotistical to ask so it never happens. Well now it does. Enter the customers info that came in for the day into Reputation Loop & the follow-up begins. 3. I was able to find an issue we were having with someone on the staff. This issue was going on for over a year & within 4 weeks of using it we found this out from customer feedback. There is so much more going on with this system then what most would truly understand. 4. If a client leaves a bad review it sends it to a different page allowing the business owner to find & solve it before it goes up for everyone to see. It also will ask the Positive feedback people if they don't mind leaving an additional one. This is BRILLIANT, IT WORKS & its very hand off. So no one had to feel uncomfortable about getting reviews. 5. Look I could go on & on because IT WORKS & I USE IT every day. I bet 80% of the software out there isn't being used because people have to do manual stuff consistently to get it to work & because of it they never use it. SIMPLICITY is key! CONS: 1. It does take a little bit to get set-up for most people that are not very computer savvy. Reason is because it integrates into social media accounts like Facebook & Twitter they have to go & find their information to log in. They have to update some listings so average people might feel like there is a lot to do to get it working but I'm willing to bet the same average people don't understand the alternatives; THERE ARE NONE! You do everything manually, check all your listings for bad reviews, actually start asking for reviews & then you email 1 at a time each day to ask for reviews. Point is that I LOVE this software & my advice to you is DON"T let the 30 to 60 minute set-up scare you because it's a beautiful thing once it's working & in motion!

Great Functioning Review Portal

Grade.us is wonderful for its basic purposes - creating a customer service portal to generate more reviews. It is very efficient in these regards.I do use an alternate service for printing out card, etc for distribution, because there are most cost-effective ways of doing it. I wish the cards they generated and offered to print were available as a downloadable pdf for those who want to do their own printing.

Pros

The customization of the review portal is great, including the ability to accommodate multiple languages.

Cons

I wish the reports had some more customization options for agencies - to decide what information to include, and what not to include for different audiences.

Response from Grade Us

Replied July 2019

Hi there, Thanks so much for your kind words and feedback! I've passed along your suggestions on our reporting feature to our product team. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know what could be better since we're always looking for ways to better serve our customers! You may have noticed we've been working on a revamp of our printed cards section. Now that this is a DIY feature, you can save the 10-card sheet as a PDF by clicking the Print button and in the print dialogue choosing "Save as PDF" instead of sending to a printer. Let us know if you have any questions about this! Thank you again for the nice review. Warm regards, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success Grade.us

Kimberly from Ridge Top Exteriors

Affordable solution for monitoring and increasing reviews across the web!

First , the Grade.Us customer support is awesome! They have built an easy to use review system that doesn't require a programming degree to set up nor is there a hefty start up fee! In fact, there is no set up fee or contracts! Getting started takes less than an hour and there are many review platforms you can include in your invitation to customers which helps you to control where you want to concentrate reputation management. For example, if you have a healthy amount of reviews on Google but not many on Facebook you can remove Google from the invite to encourage more Facebook reviews. There are review platforms I hadn't even heard of but of which will help with your SEO efforts. We noticed a significant increase in traffic and form fills after we built up our positive reviews from 5 to over 50 in less than a month. Grade.Us makes it super simple for your invitees to take action. You can also create a widget to stream reviews on your website in real time and filter out any negative ones. I looked at a couple of others and none could compare to the fair pricing of Grade.Us. We were spending a ton of money on another major review system that only helped us gather reviews on their platform but not across the web. The only slight I have which I've brought up and have hope that they will include as they come out with updates is more flexibility in the dashboard for sorting invites sent by last name and also the exact action and last action date of the reviewer. I also hope to see a function to have a way for multiple email types to be stored so that it can be selected without re-editing the invitation content when you want to segment your invitation to a particular platform such as Angie's List referrals. Overall though, I haven't found a better review invitation and tracking system that functions as smoothly as Grade.Us and especially the reasonableness of the pricing. Other systems I looked over had complicated rates and a prohibitive pricing structure for multiple locations without additional value. Very happy with the platform, the service, the pricing and most importantly - the results it has produced!

I'd Recommend Reputation Loop on Customer Service Alone

Pros

I like this software a lot. It scans how your business appears online and fixes your business listings all in one dashboard which are extras I wasn't looking for. It's definitely helped me gather new reviews for local clients to help them improve thier online reputation and visibility in Google maps and near me searches. Integrates with all kinds of retail and medical CRM's so that is lovely too. Plus you can use SMS and MMS if that's part of your plan.

Cons

Sometime, rarely, it would just not work and that might be user (me) error but I really want this to be set it and forget it forever. But customer support is EXCELLENT and there was never a problem they didn't quickly fix with a friendly interaction.

Response from Reputation Loop

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it.

Solid Tool For More Online Reviews. Great Support

It's surprisingly difficult to get people to leave online reviews. This definitely will help. I was able to capture a few reviews for our agency during the 14-day trial period, so I was happy with that. I haven't yet decided whether I'm going to integrate this into our offering. To justify the monthly cost, you'd definitely want to capture a decent volume of email addresses on a monthly basis.

Pros

I run a small agency, and have been considering supplementing our services with a reputation/reviews management tool. Did the 14-day trial, and was very impressed with the product. Really enjoyed the ease of use. Easy to setup and initiate a campaign. Lots of flexibility in terms of how you would like to manage your campaigns, but I found the default settings to be spot on for me. I liked the real time reporting, that indicated what actions (if any) the recipients took after receiving the email. Really good product overall.

Cons

Struggling to come up with a dislike. Wish it was free!

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that the free trial accomplished what you were hoping. I'll share your kind words with the team. You're right, getting reviews can be a major challenge when you don't have the right system in place. A lot of agencies are adding review management as a supplementary service for their clients. It's really becoming a differentiator for selling digital marketing services. Feel free to reach out to our team if you want to discuss the white label options for offering Grade.us to your clients. Many of our customers are agencies who have found it to be a great foot-in-the-door service, since business owners truly understand the power of online reviews.

Dean from Nashville Marketing Systems Inc

My favorite SEO software

The customer service has ALWAYS been top notch. I get fast help whenever I need it, even in the evenings. They are absolutely one of my favorite SEO companies.

Pros

I love the fact that it is my least expensive piece of software, but it's the one my clients like the best. There's something about providing an avenue for positive feedback that appeals to every business owner.

Cons

I'd like to be able to clone all aspects of a campaign and copy them to new ones.

Response from Grade Us

Replied November 2018

Thank you for the kind words, Dean! I shared your message with Boris and the support team. We appreciate that you've been a customer with us for so long!

Great review acquisition platform!

Pretty dang happy with Grade.us. We have tried getting reviews ourselves and it just seems like Grade.us does a better job overall.

Pros

I really like that it's simple to set up.

Cons

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2018

Thanks so much for the kind review! We feel it's important to keep setup simple as well. Your suggestion of providing other examples of the workflow is great. It's something I'll communicate to marketing and see if we can get some more clients to participate in sharing their best practices.

Joey from WebDrvn

Excellent solution, great customer service

Before grade.us I was using a more manual + custom code solution. It was cumbersome and any changes were slow to build and required lots of testing, etc. It was NOT an easy solution. I tried a few other competitors of grade.us prior to finding them (local search forum) and immediately saw an increase in productivity (on boarding new clients) and an overall ease of management. Overall very good solution!

Pros

Very flexible and intuitive. Easy to setup and easy to use. I am able to change the reviews flows for each client, quick and easily.

Cons

The email/html editor could be a little bigger, less clunky.

Response from Grade Us

Replied November 2018

Thanks for the fantastic review, Joey! We really appreciate your continued support. It's been awesome working with you. I'll let the team know what you said. :) ~Garrett

John from Lemonade Stand Inc.

Best review wizard tool for agencies

Simple to use and a great solution for agencies looking to offer review wizards to their clients.

Pros

- Great solution for agencies to white label their review wizard - Easy to set up - The thumbs up, thumbs down solution is great for the end-user - Custom domain mapping

Cons

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2018

Hey John, Thanks for this great feedback about our email campaign functionality. Great news! We do offer the ability to deactivate a campaign based on open or click. You can find those settings under your invite tab, but feel free to reach out to support if you'd like to have a screen share walkthrough on how to activate it for your clients. I'll pass your feedback along to product. As reporting and email marketing analytics continue to grow in importance for agencies like yourself, that type of intelligent conditional behavior would definitely make sense! I'll also let product know that you appreciate the white label solution is really working for you and your clients. Thanks for being a fantastic customer! Garrett

Jason from Review Wizards

Great product, little expensive for marketers.

Really like this product. We're a startup trying to brand this for dentists and Drs. however, pricing is a little high for volume.

Pros

Cons

Wish that white labeled clients had more access into system to make their own changes

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2016

Hey Jason, thanks for the review! We hear you on the pricing--we've tried to come in at a price that still gives agencies and marketers room but doesn't sacrifice the quality of product and service that we can provide. I'm not sure that the balance we strike is right for every customer. As for granting access to clients, though, you may not be aware that you can now white-label our dashboard to allow clients to login and self-manage. However, there are some additional costs to set that up. Reach out to support AT grade.us if interested!

Offers The Best Review Funnel

Grade.us is part of our toolset in working as an agency to manage the online presence of small businesses. This tool serves as our review management base of operations. I love that it has the option to directly purchase branded and coded cards to distribute for the clients, but wish it had more free options to directly download or export the designs as pdfs to use elsewhere. Also, if the reports were able to be customized a little more discretely, their utility would go up significantly for us.

Pros

The static review funnel is the best and most versatile one I've seen in Review Management products.

Cons

Inability to customize reports, and to generate pdf templates of paper materials.

Allan F from Law office

Industry: Law Practice

Amazing Product

Great company. Will be with them for years to come

Pros

Cons

Not as customizing as I would like but still an amazing product I can’t live without

Reasons for Choosing Grade.us

Anthony my sales guy gave me a good vibe

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2019

Hi Allan, Thanks so much for your stellar review! We work hard to make our product as straightforward as possible, so it's wonderful to hear that it has been easy for you to use. We're always looking to be better, so if you have any feedback on what type of customization would be helpful to you, feel free to email support@grade.us with your suggestions. Thanks again! Cheers, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success

August 2015

Hamlet from Granite Perfection, LLC

August 2015

Modern Look & Feel. Effective. Great People.

I don't write many reviews but every now and then I'm compelled to. This is one of those times. I had been looking for a service like this one that would allow us to (1) easily capture reviews from customers, but more importantly, and this was harder to find, (2) easily and eloquently display/embed the reviews from around the web into our own website...and this is where Grade.us comes in. I am very much against having customers review you on your own website because this has been subject to abuse by companies that will stuff their site with fake reviews, and therefore doing it this way has very little credibility. Therefore, it was important for us to get reviewed on 3rd party independent websites like Google, HomeAdvisor, etc. Grade.us met both our goals and then some. Their whole platform has that modern look and feel that keeps up with our greatly designed website. It works - and - is easy to customize and integrate into your system. Their customer service is off the charts too. Within a few minutes of signup, they emailed us asking if they could help. I had a few questions and got a response within the hour - every time. Overall, we are very excited to have found grade.us and believe that their partnership will help us grow our business for years to come.

Response from Grade Us

Replied August 2015

Thanks so much for the review, Hamlet. Glad you found us! We obviously share your view that reviews on third-party review sites are *way* more valuable than "vanity reviews" collected on your website. It's a wonder more review companies don't follow our lead! Anyway, thanks again. Please reach out if you ever need anything from us.

Awesome Review Management Software

After using a software that was a lot lower quality with a higher price and after comparing others before choosing Grade.us, I found that Grade.us offers a superior product for a highly competitive price!

Pros

There are many things that I like about Grade.us; my top two are the price (great for small/medium size agencies to easily make a profit when offering the service to our clients) and the functionality (setup of profiles is a breeze).

Cons

I do not have much to say that is negative about the software, but there are just a few things that can be simplified with the day-to-day usage of the software like setting up the white label branding and customizing the review display settings with the WP Plugin.

Cindy from SocialEyes Consultants

Grade.us Helps us Help Others!

Socialeyes Consultants has been partnering with grade.us for close to 2 years to offer our customers the best solution for review management.

Pros

The ability to ward off potential negative reviews from permanently going online by driving people to the funnel.

Cons

We have not experienced any cons with grade.us to date.

Brandon from Health Insurance Innovations Inc (HIIQ)

We like having GradeUs in our toolbelt but it's a little pricey for the features.

Great tool but for the price, isn't extremely innovative. Seems easily duplicated so they're going to face some stiff competition.

Pros

Being able to manage reviews in one place is amazing and the tools to collect reviews are pretty powerful.

Cons

This is a convenience tool, not a tool you can't live without. You can do everything you can do with GradeUs in other tools. GradeUs just brings features together. It saves us some time but doesn't provide overwhelming innovation for the price.

Jason from Omnia Creative Studio

Terrible App Considering the Available Technology

Paying way to much money for subpar features.

Pros

Aggregating reviews and being able to respond to Facebook & Google reviews in a single place.

Cons

No deeplinking support for native mobile apps. Breaks all the time causing angry clients Email support is not helpful

Reasons for Choosing Grade.us

Colleague recommendation, totally regret it at this point.

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2019

Hi Jason, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your experience on Grade.us has been anything but exceptional. Would you be willing to chat further about how we could do better in the future? I'd love to get on a phone call with you so I can better understand your concerns and to clarify what you mean about deeplinking support for native mobile apps. Sincerely, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success support@grade.us

Digital Customer Support

sometime I do not want to read or be directed to an article. When a client has a problem, it takes way too much time to solve by email and provided articles. The staff is great and they are committed to doing a great job. But the problem I just had took 2 hours of my day when with a short conversation, it would have been 20 minutes. This is maddening and definitely takes away from the experience. Again, no reflection on the CS team. Techs are great and knowledgable. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] does an outstanding job!

Pros

It works great and the cost allows an agency to make money on the platform.

Cons

No problems with the software. I do have problems with Google's review form. It is not clear and we have many that just leave stars instead of stars and comments. When asked, they do not see where they can write. I am sure we are missing great reviews because of this.

Deborah from Best Edge SEM

Excellent Service; Improvement over our last

I have enjoyed using Grade.us. The features and functions, including reporting, are much more advanced than the service we were using before, and at a much more reasonable overall price. Customer support is always quick and they have been very informative the times I have had to call with more specific questions. Thank you!

Pros

The ease of set-up for new clients and the ease of setting up recurring reports.

Cons

Sometimes new features are rolled out that I feel should be applied across the board. For example, when you added the option to have someone who has already opened the email or clicked to leave a review removed from subsequent mailing lists, I feel like at least the "click" should have been applied automatically. People who have already left reviews getting extra emails is by far the biggest complaint we get from customers.

Garry from Business Value Creation LLC

When Clients Tell Your Brand Story

We are in an age now where every product and every small business is being validated by consumers and customers. When a small business has established a distinct brand and tagline, a potential customer turns to social media, review websites and other sources to see if real customers reinforce the business claims. I called this objective "When clients tell your brand story". By having the Grade.Us method of inviting reviews and then streaming the reviews to your website, it inspires the business staff to live up to the core values of the business because they are rewarded with great comments. Example: NC Center For Physical Therapy tagline is "Your Goal Is Our Goal". Just read their reviews on Grade.Us and you will see 5-star reviews reinforcing that tagline. And the business is rewarded with SERP high rankings and more new clients. Simple as that.

Pros

Ease of use

Lee'Ann from Social Vibe Marketing, Inc.

Good value for the service

It was ok, I ended up cancelling it after a few years to upgrade to another platform.

Pros

I used this for a couple of years for my clients. The pros were the cost compared to other review platforms, and it was pretty easy to set up a drip campaign as well as set up the landing page for a client.

Cons

What I disliked is that the landing pages were not found in search results, nor did the reviews show up on the knowledge panel on Google like other review sites do. The landing pages could have been a little more functional and robust as well.

Marc from Work Pics

Industry: Photography

Probably still the best

Pros

Simple setup for the most part Good features compared to other applications

Cons

Support hours not great for international users

Britney from Anchor Wave

The support staff are great to work with!

Pros

Cons

No complaints just yet. Support is always available to jump in and assist if a small error arises but overall no complaints.

Teri from Master Pools Guild, Inc.

The Grade.Us platform is fabulous! One of THE BEST decisions we made in 2016.

We now feel in more control of the review system. We can be proactive vs reactive & request reviews instead of just reacting to those we receive.

Pros

Ease of use. Customizing each account to reflect that business. The peace of mind in knowing that you are managing you reviews in a proactive vs reactive manner.

Cons

Would like cleaner interface with Facebook - where we could just put a post that links to the system - Like a Facebook Grade.Us button.

Tom from Bristol Web Design, Inc.

Great Reseller Review System

They have a great system that allows you to re-brand it to your own. We worked their features into our own review system and it works very well. It's a generic system. However, it's not branded for any particular industry.

Pros

Integrates with most review providers and staff is very happy to add new ones as needed for your particular industry.

Cons

Not targeted at a particular industry.

John from Marketing and Advertising

Fantastic Support

We have generate fantastic reviews for our business, and for our clients. Great software.

Pros

The software is by far the most feature rich, flexible, and customizable we have researched. From an agency perspective, there is a very robust and comprehensive approach to satisfying us as an Agency with specific needs. The support team is very responsive and helpful throughout the process.

Cons

My only critique, which does not take away from the 5 star product or experience, is that the user interfaces, reporting dashboards, the "gradient" review buttons on invites ... all are extremely dated. I believe a lot of it is customizable, but we haven't gotten that far, and wish it was a lot more polished out of the gate so we didn't have to clean it up and modernize it.

Leslie from Delightful Sites

Great for agencies

Pros

I really liked Grade.Us and used it for over a year. It was simple to set up and to use.

Rabeah from Practice Affiliate

Agency Customer of Over a Year

Our agency switched over to grade.us after a frustrating relationship with another service. We left because of poor customer service, which is an important thing to have with a platform such as this. Grade.us went above and beyond to help out with each issue promptly and successfully. Our agency will continue to use grade.us for all of our reputation management needs.

Pros

customer service

Cons

Lacking ability to delay text message requests

Tom from Cole-Dalton Marketing Services

Must Have for Any Marketing Consultant

It helps me tap existing goodwill my clients customers have for their business. Its completely "White Hat" and helps make it easy for customers to share their feedback via online reviews. Now, if a client does not have a lot of happy customers out there, it doesnt work as well--but at least it helps them ID the problem.

Pros

Helps me deliver a valuable service to my clients.

Cons

They could improve on billing questions response times

Sarah from WSI Priority Media

We Love Grade.us

Pros

The ease of use from the user side to our side. We have worked with other review systems that were complicated and impossible to get a hold of customer service wise. Grade.us solved all of our issues, and has amazing customer service to boot.

Cons

Slightly more expensive than other systems we have used, but only marginally so and you get what you pay for.

Response from Grade Us

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the awesome review, Sarah! We love you too! I'll let the support team know that you appreciate them! This review is one of those that really gets our week off to a great start and puts a little pep in our step, so thank you for that! You're right, you get what you pay for! We're happy to have you as a customer. Hope your holiday season is going well :) ~ Garrett

kelly from Diamond Arrow Media

Best Review Software for the $$$

So far it has been a great experience and won't use anyone else.

Pros

How easy it is for the clients to use, and that it works! If you use the review invites the reviews will come.

Cons

There isn't really anything I didn't like, they have made updates and changes to help with Functionality.

October 2015

Crystal from MedPB

October 2015

A service that makes collecting reviews easy

I've been using this product for about 2 months now, it makes things easier for me so I am not required to manually collect reviews from other paid services and individually post on client's websites. It takes a little while to set up which in the long run still saves time and effort. There have been some glitches along the way, but the customer service department and owner have been there for us each step of the way correcting any error as soon as it occurs. We look forward to continuing use of the product and see how it benefits our company and our clients.

Response from Grade Us

Replied October 2015

Thanks, Crystal. Agreed. Setup can be complicated when onboarding lots of clients for the first time, white-labeling the accounts, ensuring you have all the right services enabled, etc.. Thanks for sticking with it! We're always trying to balance two things: (1) giving marketers, SEOs and agencies like yours enough options and flexibility to implement campaigns the way you want to; and (2) keeping our application relatively simple and easy-to-use. We don't always succeed at both! Thanks again for this feedback.

Trevor from IdeaCloud

Nice, simple yet powerful solution for reputation management.

It allows you to manage your reputation with very little effort.

Pros

The solution is designed to basically do everything for you, you just need to answer a couple of questions and you are off to the races!

Cons

It doesn't have every single review site included yet! LOL Actually I can't think of any cons at the moment.

Lee from Nyne Media, LLC

Great Tool for Managing and Improving Online Reputation

I use Grade.us for several of my clients. They love the fact that their reviews show up automatically on their site. It also gives their visitors an easy way to leave feedback. It is a good tool to help with managing and improving online reputation.

Pros

Ease of use. Both on my end and visitors.

Cons

Pricey if using for only a few clients.

Owen from ACES pest control

Industry: Chemicals

This program works!

Very happy, it does as it says. Worth their fee.

Pros

It contacts all my customers for me and gives them an option to reviewing my business

Cons

has had a few glitches. Once customer got seven e mails instead of the three! But the admins explained that this was a glitch.

Vicky from Sproutloud

Grade.us is a great tool for Reputation Management

Grade.us is a great tool for Reputation Management that is constantly rolling out new features to improve service. The platform is very friendly and easy to learn and the customer service team is simply amazing.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

It would be good to have consolidated reports that better show performance by location.

Roshanda from YourTrafficGenius.com

The best platform for my clients

Great customer service !

Pros

I love the layout and user friendliness of the platform. The best hands down for my clients!

Cons

Would love if the software could add more marketing to the reviews in addition to Facebook and Twitter.

Response from Grade Us

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the great review, Roshanda! Good suggestion about integrating more social networks for marketing positive reviews. I'll pass it along to our product team. I'll share your kind words with our support team! (Afshaun says hi!) ~ Garrett

Jodi from Plastic Surgery Assoc

A B C D

I feel this product is a great product for the price.

Pros

Very easy to use. You can choose which sites you want to promote for reviews and select who you send the invite to. Great for a small company.

Cons

Not a complex program, but serves its purpose for the reasonable monthly charge. I don’t use it much, but have not been informed of any issues.

Response from Grade Us

Replied August 2019

Hi Jodi, Thanks so much for the great review! We're happy to hear it's been smooth sailing since you joined our platform. If there are any features you think would benefit you to have, send us a message at support@grade.us. Thanks, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success Grade.us