• Pros

• "I love that the interface is easy for both the salon and our clients to use. its awesome that I have so many different reports at my fingertips. "

• "Man it’s easy to use. I love that the client has an app rather than try and remember a website to use and book. "

• "I love the ease of convenience and the flawless layout of the app. Best value for the money paid. My clients are more excited about the ease of booking "

• Cons

• "The only improvement I would like to see is a client loyalty system which I believe is in the pipeline. "

• "The only thing I didn't like was how long it took for me to get use to the app. Which was my third appointment app and is hands down still the best."

• "In the beginning they didn't offered a payment option but now they do. I want them to work on it alil more."

Browse Booksy Reviews

lew from Chop shop 25eighh

Chop Shop 25Eighh

They help us when we need them. We are able to handle our day to day and provide a great service for our clients when our clients need and want an appointment.

Pros

It helps me run my business without having to respond to every phone call received. My clients who use it say it's easy to use. Very self explanatory for the customer and consumer. You are able to set a cancellation fee and no call no show fee. The marketplace is cool even the split on first time clients is responsible. I will continue to use booksy as my appointment setting app."

Larissa from Larissa Lane Artistry

Wonderful app

My overall experience is wonderful

Pros

It’s easy and accessible, I love that my clients can book when ever they want with out having to go through me.

Cons

I’m not quite sure at the moment, i know there were like two things that i didn’t care for much but, none that comes to mind at this very moment.

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

I wanted to give this a try because it wasn’t a top name, i usually like to go with the under for because they are usually better and the customer service is usually better and i was correct

Kelsey from Gilded Opal

Industry: Cosmetics

Gain and Retain is the name of the game!

Pros

This is the most user friendly and useful booking app I’ve ever used. It makes it so easy to gain new clients while making your return clients feel just as special. With all of the customized emails and social media support it’s makes my job easier knowing my clients can always find me on any platform.

Cons

As some of the features are really cool like the boost. Making it where you can offer happy hours to fill your day faster. But at 30% for the clients first visit it can get a little spendy.

Gemma from R&G Barbershop

Poor update

Pros

Customers can book online without having to call and stop us in work. The app seems to work great for customers

Cons

The update. The fact it sometimes double books appointments. There is no colour difference with appointments so hard to figure out who's coming when under each person. The app doesn't seem to like any iPhone, iPad systems.

Response from Booksy

Replied June 2017

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We need to hear both the good and the bad to produce a better product, so we appreciate that you've come forward with this information. Right now, our first priority is addressing the negative experience you have had with the with the newest version. We remember the issues you had with the iPad and the double bookings and, as the new version has been stabilized, we hope that these issues are no longer a problem. This does not excuse those issues on our side and we understand your frustration as a busy professional. We can't apologize enough for the setbacks you may have encountered, and thank you for your patience during those times. We would like to speak with you personally to cover any issues you'd like to discuss (e.g. color). Hopefully, we can find solutions that meet your needs and prevent future inconveniences to your business.

Paula from Lasting Impressions

Lasting Impressions

The reports of the products etc. Marketing tool also very helpful

Pros

Very user friendly, affordable, and easy to manage when not in store. This software changed my life and my business turnover. I have recommended it to many colleagues who are also very satisfied.

Cons

Te voucher system can improve to redeem vouchers and also if clients load credit I would like to have access to the sale to make changes

Latoria from Nailz by LS

Perfect Assistant

My overall experience with Booksy is wonderful!!!. The customer service and response time is amazing. There’s nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of trying to do something , needing assistance, but you are unable to connect with help desk or support until the next day.

Pros

The selling point for me was the automatic appointment reminders that are sent to the customers. I used to sit up every night and send out appointment reminders to all of my customers.

Cons

When the sw did not allow for deposits.

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

The automatic appointment reminders plus the ability to set my hours within the system.

DESIREE from waxme

Great service

besides the few glitches i have had a pleasant experience with booksy. I like how it is integrated with GOOGLE, Instagram, and FB.

Pros

besides the customer service i like that i can send booking reminders to customers as well as they get an automated message to leave a review I can post reviews to my IG Its integrated with GOOGLE, FB and IG I can post pictures to my profile

Cons

when sending confirmations it does not give the client an option to click on "confirm" rather it just send the confirmation. the photos that come on my fb page does not reflect my service for example- there is a picture under each service and sometimes a guy/girl is having a laser treatment and I work with waxing. my cancellation policy and my no-show policy are different and I wish i could use both depending on the circumstance.

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

i see booksy as a fast growing company that will be adding new features and I wanted my business to be a part of that.

Michael from Krispy Kutz

Independent Barber

Excellent

Pros

Love Booksy since joining it has help me with marketing, scheduling, and keeping track of business transactions. I highly recommend it for anyone that is Up and coming Entrepreneurs and self employed individuals

Cons

More marketing ads added to software and more exposure clients reviews and ratings

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

Wanted something more friendly and easy to use

RaChelle from RaCStylez

Hairstylist Best Assistant

Booksy has truly helped me with keeping up with my appointments. My clients are able to book faster. I can add new services and specials. I love all the FREE marketing tools that are used to help stylist.

Pros

The price, amazing customer support, user friendly, easy to use, all features are helpful for anyone owning a business.

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

In the beginning it was due to price and what I could afford starting out.

EDUARDO from EDUARDO STYLE

Powerful tool and easy to use.

Since the implementation of Booksy, we have automated the entire operating system of the salon so that the organization of the agenda of the staff, is done much more efficiently and effectively, additionally have increased our levels of productivity, in addition to customer satisfaction, as they should not wait long to be served, another fundamental aspect is the generation of alert and notifications that keeps active the group of stylist and hairdressers. On the other hand it offers us the possibility of generating financial reports with just one click, the fact of being able to take the invoicing with this tool has been of great help for us.

Pros

Booksy is a platform for scheduling appointments, is very easy to use and configure, does not require learning curve, is also very complete, has a self-service portal built so that your customers can self-manage and make the reservation in the agenda with the professional of their choice, additionally, provides other benefits such as: staff planning, real-time scheduling and automated appointment management, point of sale (POS) and a powerful marketing and loyalty tool. Its layout of the board is very visual which facilitates having the most timely information at your fingertips. It has a very affordable price and in general it is a very functional program.

Cons

It is necessary to incorporate the inventory control functionality so we can centralize all administrative aspects of salon management with this tool.

Chris from Buffsalon

Booksy Review

Foxy has solve so many problems in my business that allows people to give me reviews pay a fair appointments in advance it text them emails them and make sure that I don’t have to spend my time answering phone calls and text

Pros

But I could use this as a point of sale versus paying for square and PayPal also that Clients could pay me in advance and I can vary the amounts

Cons

Help desk on different time zone, and constant emails

Ease of use and cost

Troy from 5 Star Barbershop

Its Hard to teach an old barber new tricks!

I get people who look me up on booksy. People will find you and you will begin to develope a following after great reviews. People who move to las vegas are new to the Valley. They need a barber . They find me on Booksy. In thier area. Booksy pulls it up. Experience 2 to 3 people a week that i normally wouldnt have gotten if not for booksy. It truly pays for itself if you get just 1 new person a month from of Booksy.

Pros

It was Simple! The software was easy to maneuver around on my android. It frees my hands up and my time . Which is a valuable thing in the barber industry . Book and keep moving. Love.it.

Cons

This wouldn't fall under the category of dislike necessarily! But, it would be nice to have some picture or photo of what the person looks like. Walking into a busy shop. There have been times that person walks in the shop and I can not identify them. They sit. If I could have an IDEA or better idea of the person of their hair height and photo ..something. Uber does it. Technology takes away the personal connection. Late nights in my shop to open a barbershop door to whomever that booked on booksy. Let me see your face before i open the door to the shop. Or get into a strange vehicle for a ride home.. with a stranger... GETIT. MAKE IT MANDATORY TO UPLOAD A PICTURE ON 1ST VISITS. I THINK THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEE...THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Recommend by a friend.

Chantelle from UCH Hair & Beauty

Best Software

I love it. Its awesome! And the help is always friendly even when you have silly questions they are always willing to help.

Pros

I have used booksy a long time ago when they just started, then went back on the books and paper for a while, then they came to see me and i saw so many upgrades and features, i dont use any other apps, they are the best of the best in salon business, i can do anything and everything i need to. Amazing software, easy and user friendly. I LOVE IT!

Cons

I Have nothing negative to say. Except for the gallery could be easier to use.... if you click on a pic and want to go back it takes you to the top again. if you could go back and stay where you are that would be great otherwise you have to keep scrolling down. or if they could add in sections in the gallery like example.. in the salon business. say you have a full service salon. in one folder Nails, in another folder , Hair, ect. that would be awesome. or to categorize the peoples images in the salon. for example.... (Me) Chantelle and all my images under my name in a folder separate from Dee or sons images. so that way everyone creates their own profiles.

Lisa from LadybarbHer Shave Cuts & more LLC

Dynamic Booking App

I have gained clientele because Booksy allows people to search barbers in their particular area. No more overwhelming text & calls about appointment schedules. Booksy is great in so many ways, I don't have enough time or space to explain why I love this app!

Pros

The ease of using Booksy is amazing. My clients like the reminders & the option to book right from their phone. I like that I can show pictures, create flyers, allow my clients to book through Instagram, and the list goes on. I definitely chose the right booking app.

Cons

The waiting list to connect to my bank.

Janay from Banks Beauty Cavern

5 Star Rating

Pros

How detailed you can make your services.

Cons

There is nothing that I dont like about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

Better fit for what I was looking for.

tracy from The Station Salon

Industry: Cosmetics

so easy in my day to day business

I absolutely swear by it. keeps life organized and clients accountable

Pros

Cons

sometimes, things disappear and we need to log out and log back in. but the glitches are getting better.

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

easier to maneuver around for me

Crystal from Radiantly Blissful Aesthetics

Great for ones who work alone.

My over all experience using this app is great I just don't really like you can't see what is pending to be deposited into your account I do not like that you cannot set a lunch time continuously and I am very upset that they took away the bounce back text messages but over all it's a great app to utilize if you work alone.

Pros

The pros of this software is that your clients can book 24 hours A-day 7 days a week with out a phone call you can apply a cancelation policy You can describe your services in full you can add a question that they have to answer before they can book that service it's a completely well rounded thought out software for someone who works alone.

Cons

I do not like that they took away the bounce back text messages so when someone would call and you couldn't get to the phone it would send them a text message where they could book their appointments I don't like that you can't set a set lunch time. And I do not like that you cannot see pending deposits. The way they have it set up is confusing

Nick from Todd Patrick & Co.

Industry: Cosmetics

Been a booksy user since close to the beginning.

Less no shows now that I charge for that.

Pros

Cons

I wish I could control frequency and time of reminders. I would love clients got a 12 hour reminder. And could get a reminder first thing in the morning.

It’s an app.

Kevin from Vibe Beauty & Barber

Industry: Fine Art

Great Booking System

Pros

Ease and App...great costumer service...even haircutting clothes delivered in person

Cons

I would prefer staff to be able to be chosen then the staff's availability

Ease and App...costumer service

Denise from Face and Body Spot

Great company to work with and excellent software scheduling program.

Scheduling. I appreciate this software in that it incorporates resource rooms.

Pros

The layout is user-friendly and has many options and functionality. The help staff are always on top of inquiries and are very, very kind.

Cons

This software needs to implement an SMS calendar function integration (like Cronofy) to integrate with other calendars and automatically push reminders through to Gmail, etc. Also, the business app does not push reminders through of appointments. A user must hand-enter the appointment through the "add to calendar" link by re-opening the appointment after it has been scheduled and including details such as the name of the staff, etc., as well as who will be included on the appointment notification.

Freddy from Freddy Fadex the barber

Best booking serving

Never had a problem what so ever. Would like a few changes on certain things but I love booksy.

Pros

How convenient it is for both the public and myself.

Cons

No complaints. Never had a problem with it.

josh from Crux Barber Lounge

Best of the Best

Great

Pros

Great customer service that actually interact with you. Everything is always easy and taken care of. Booksy appreciate their customers and thats why i appreciate them. Highly recommend!

Cons

N/A nothing to complain about. Everything is awesome

Chandra from Adore Lash Lounge

Good basic system

Customer service had gone down hill but overall the system is pretty solid

Pros

Ease of use marketing too easy adjustments

Cons

Inability to retract unfair reviews and better customization to text marketing as well as web integration

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

Initial price but now Booksy has increased so I may go back snd can compare again

Sadie from Sadie Jean & co

Best Booking Service!!

My overall experience with booksy has been awesome! Their customer service is quick and has my satisfaction in their forefront.

Pros

There is no back-and-forth conversation with the clients that are wanting to book. They simply go on there, they look for my open spots, they find the service they want and the app tells them whether there is enough time on that day for That particular service. They request to book it, I confirm it, and email is sent to them… Or a text… And then they are booked! It is as easy and simple as that!

Cons

If I had to look for a “Con” I would say that sometimes the clients don’t realize that I have to confirm the appointment. I have had one person come in thinking that she had an appointment when she had requested it late the night before and I didn’t see it to confirm it or decline.

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

A friend of mine uses style seat and didn’t have very good reviews so I decided not to go with them.

Zahira from Zahira's Nail Design

3 years and counting...

Booksy makes my life less complicated. I love it!

Pros

I love that I don't have to stop between appointments to answer the phone or to look in my agenda . Booksy is my receptionist. All my clients learned how to use it and they love it

Cons

It doesn't have a waiting list. I'm constantly booked and sometimes my clients will ask me if I can call them if someone cancel an appointment if I Dont write a list I will always forget who ask for a spot as soon as is available . I will absolutely love if Booksy can manage to send a notification to a list of clients that set themselves up on a waiting list. ;)

Lafe from Grove City Barber Shop

appointments made easy

This has made appointment setting very easy for my clients and I dont have to do anything but look at my schedule each day.

Pros

very easy to use for both the business and the client

Cons

can be confusing to clients when multiple employees are taking appointments

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

square wasn't very user friendly.

Nicola from Lavish looks

Simply amazing

I have really enjoyed using booksy, I can use it on the go when clients phone and I'm not at the salon. It's been really easy to use I have only had 2 problems with it and was fixed within 5 minutes. I know I don't have to stress when I'm away and my staff members won't struggle with using it.

Pros

This software is easy to use, can be used on a pc, tablet or phone. Clients find it easy for booking online. If there is a problem the support is always there and quick to respond

Cons

The only thing I wish it had was more managing software for staff wages and etc so I wouldn't have to pay extra for another software system. Also wish that you didn't have to always have a clients email to send receipts wish it could send to the cellphone number and lastly it needs capabilities for voucher functions

Megan from Hollibeauty

Industry: Cosmetics

Online Booking is the reason my business continues to grow!

benefits include my clients finding other beauty services on the same app so they love finding their beauty pros in one spot! managing my appointments is effortless so I can focus behind the chair!

Pros

I love the customization available when booking clients and appointments(color coding, time variations) I also like the templates they have to share so easily on social platforms. I love the Booking integration on social channels and google maps and yelp and IG! App is highly functional and looks good too!

Cons

some of the ways things are worded can be slightly complex on the back end but thankfully they have an incredible support system in place!

Jessa from LashEsthétique

Easy & Convenient. Time saving.

Less on my phone just to deal with clients. MORE clients

Pros

Clients get to book their appointment right through their phone anytime of the day. No waiting time for reply backs and miss calls, vice versa. Appointment reminders are amazing! There are no excuses for clients to "forget" their rendez-vous. I love the review options where my clients gets a notification to review my service right after. I like to use the Message Blast options for up coming promotions I offer..... I LOVE everything about Booksy! It made my life way more easy and convenient! My clients love it too!

Cons

The payments through the app isn't eligible in Canada yet! That's the only con for me. I'm waiting for the payment option to be eligible.

FELIX from Genesis hair studio day spa

The best software

I can have my inventory

Pros

That customers can do their appointment when ever they want it with out calling the spa.

Cons

I can't do cancelation free I have to pay BOOKSY to do it

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

Because I have everything in one software

Lynette from She Cuts Pro Grooming Suite

Awesome

Pros

Easy to use. Very simple. Amazing features. I love the pre pay system as well as the scheduling systems.

Cons

I don’t like that the customer can’t pay remaining balances through the app

Vijay from Vitatsu Healthcare LLP

Overall i have very satisfied. It helps derive full value from the product.

Pros

The no. of features and depth of features required to run a individual or a small team setup is great. there is very little learning curve. The additional discovery platform helps in getting more visibility and eventually in more business.

Cons

Not much. I am pretty satisfied with the overall package. Also i like the face even though the have expanded in so many countries, the platform is quite adaptable to different languages.

Kimberly from First Class Celebrity Status

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Booksy The Best

Pros

Everything. Great service and quick customer support

Cons

Really not much to complain about. BOOKSY is just a great tool to use to grow your business

Kevin from Classics Barbershop

Best marketing we’ve done!

It has been great! I probably don’t research the app enough, as I am always figuring out new features. Maybe Tutorials on new/ all features would be helpful to fully understand the apps capabilities.

Pros

It allows anyone who finds us online to book immediately. You know what time your getting in and keeps you updated. We keep cutting hair and Booksy does all the booking!

Cons

When booked up it will jump people to that day next time we are available. If you try to get in Monday and we are booked, It will take you to following Monday. Confusing to clients. Also wish we could set standing appointments( same day/time every week or two/three)

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

Reputation was solid in my area.

Mary Jane from Bombshell Lash Lounge

Hands down, the best app for scheduling and graphics! Highly recommend!

More clientele!

Pros

I love that my clients can book directly online and that they get reminders for their appointments! I love the gallery I can post of my work and that my clients can post reviews for all potential clients to see! It really allows me to put my best foot forward when trying to get new clientele. The customer service is spot on and they respond to your issues in minutes. Best app and customer service for the business owner!

Cons

I wish it had the functionality to allow me to create my own flyers. While I like the flyers they create for me, I would like to be able to choose templates for specials I might be having.

Quinsean from Brilliant Cuts & Commodities

Industry: Fine Art

Booksy is great!

Booksy basically kicked off my career as a barber if it wasn’t for Booksy I would not have been able to grow with the times that we are living in today as far as technology goes. It just works! It has all your needs and plus the chat team that they have are always happy to help, I couldn’t ask for more.

Pros

Any app that I could immediately recommend to my colleagues says everything you need to know about this app it’s perfect in my opinion.

Cons

Nothing that I don’t like about this software everything exceeds my expectations.

Raul from The Clipper Club

Booksy is Awesome!

Pros

Booksy is great! Helps make my life %100 easier! I am a Barber, and I no longer have to deal with txt messages and calls for my clients wanting to make appointments for haircuts. It’s now simple and easy for them to access my schedule threw Booksy and book what works for them whenever they need to.

Cons

To be honest I can’t really think of anything that would be considered a con about Booksy. Best decision I’ve made in my career thus far.

Ashley from Bombshell beauty bar

So happy I left paper book scheduling

Taking up time going back an forth with clients trying to book them is over!!!!

Pros

The promotions and confirmations are life savers !

Cons

Sending thank you to clients after service and having a reminder to review them at same time . Also having a section when clients book to slow them to ask questions (about color ext. and allow them to send us a photo of there hair ( that’s so helpful for consulting purpose )

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

It had customer service help more one on one attention

Chris from The Healing Hands Group

Excellent Convenient App

I love the way that there is constant development, and improvement since i first joined 2 years ago. The app has allowed me more room for quality time with clients, as customers can schedule appointments at their own convenience, without interfering with consultation sessions.

Pros

The app is extremely user-friendly and advances on a monthly basis. The support is always friendly and very responsive.

Cons

Nothing really, as I said there are so many things still to come and to add, which is extremely exciting.

Matthew from Atomic Salon

Best booking APP

My clients have 24/7 access to booking haircuts and aren't confined to shop hours. They can schedule and change their own appointments to fit their schedule and I can focus on my haircuts.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes my clients can't book a time but I'm available at the times they request.

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

I looked into square app booking and when investigating that I looked into booksy. I liked the overall first appearance of booksy and never considered the other app.

Ross from Simply Rogue

Industry: Photography

Booksy user for over 2 years

I had over 100 clients before booksy which meant I had to communicate with all of them to get them booked into times they could make. We now have over 500 clients with 3 barbers and everyone is extremely happy with the app and the way booking has evolved.

Pros

It’s helped me organise my business and ultimately my life, Very easy to use.

Cons

That you couldn’t book from overseas and that you couldn’t enter clients into a waiting list when full. Both have been amended by booksy, brilliant.

Martin from Wallstreet barber studio

My personal / professional opinion

I have been able to resolve the response time from customers that are trying to book an appointment with me and i have been able to focus more on my work and family because i don't have to keep checking my phone to see who is texting or calling for a appointment.

Pros

I like how easy it is for my customers to set up an appointment without the hassle of waiting for me to respond because i am busy i get at the barbershop.

Cons

There is nothing that i don't like about this product.

SaZuan from Entertainment

Industry: Cosmetics

Makes it all simple and easy

This app simply make being in business for yourself a lot more organized which makes it worth its weight in gold

Pros

This software allows me to focus on my clients as well as keep in tune with my customer metrics such as cost per client rate of booking. I always know who I have next and when I’m going on break etc... lots of great features but also easy to use

Cons

Sending mass messages can be a little complicated

Jeffrey from Bearded Lady Custom Tattoo Company LLC

BooksyBIZ!

Fantastic

Pros

Easy time saving app! Customers are now their own receptionist. They can make and change appointments with no problems at all.

Cons

Updates cause link issues from time to time for people without the app. Ie my website, FB, and IG

Reasons for Choosing Booksy

There were no other booking systems that had fewer people from the tattoo industry while providing a large scope of other services.

Christina from A Touch of Class Salon

My personal Assistant

5 star

Pros

What I love most about this software is that it is more than just an app It's has saved my career and have allowed me to spend more time serviceing my client than taking calls and answering questions.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about it I've been using this for years and everytime I find something wrong or that would help navigate the app easier i contact a tech and it is fixed

Dana from M.A.D HAIR DESIGNS

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Excellent

Easy to use my clients love it I love it and most of all I love the little Booksy icon .

Pros

How much my clients love booking the appointments on booksy.

Cons

What's not to like about booksy its great.

Crystal from Crystal Cuts Barber Shop

The best secretary for Crystal Cuts Barber Shop

Saving time and making it easier to make more money .Thanks booksy.

Pros

I love using booksy .This app is the best secretary I could ask for .Booksy saves me from answering the phone ,and stopping in the middle of a haircut. Most importantly my clients get to rate my work online .The reminders help my clients to be on time.

Cons

I like everything, each update gets booksy better and better .

keith from TRCA Barbershop

Booksy has saved me so much time and helped me to put my career in professional prospective!

it gave me more time to complete other business related tasks.

Pros

The simplicity in which it gives for my customers to use with and the sure convenience that it provides in regards to keeping my schedule in a timely manner

Cons

It doesn't let you singularly set your schedule or customize it once you set your schedule its locked every day sometimes you need to change up your hours and I don't see were you can do that.

Keona from Independent Nails

Booksy Review

Booksy has been a breath of fresh air for me. I use to have customers txt me when they need an appointment, but that started to get stressful as business grew. After getting started with Bookst, I grew a lot more clientele and it became a stress relief.

Pros

That it is very easy to set up and use. It's also convenient for my customers to schedule their appointments.

Cons

The amount that's charged I'd you accept payments through the app.

Robert from Robbie's Chop Shop

I love Booksy

Before Booksy, I'd never had an appointment system. I'd tried a few before, but found they were more trouble than what they were worth. Booksy has made my life, and my customers life, a lot easier.

Pros

It's very easy to use. Not only for the owner, but also for the customers. I'm not tech savvy at all. Yet I found it very easy to use. Any problems I did come up against, the support team helped me through straight away.

Cons

I can't say I dislike anything about it. I would like to suggest some extra features. Like the ability to add multiple locations, and to be able to have different prices for different times.