• Pros

• "Fantastic Support Thanks for all your help, This system works exceptionally well with our 3 shops and the new pay now is fantastic, this system provides everything that we need"

• "- the system is easy to use - support by the rep has been very good, always prompt and courteous. - up time has been very good, a few outages over the last few months but quickly resolved. "

• "Fantastic support through the on-boarding process. Easy to use and great help articles to assist with processes and tasks. "

• Cons

• "We had a little trouble with the importing of data as there were some nuances, however the on-boarding process helped us to resolve them so it was not a big deal. "

• "Initially we had issues with the setup of the system and understanding the POS but with training, this has been improved."

• "Had some minor POS issues in the beginning, but the expert customer support walked us thru the process. Overall. there is no some major con that i can complain about."

Browse Cin7 Reviews

I would highly recommend Cin7.

Our company recently moved our stock in to a 40k SqFt warehouse, and had no inventory tracking system other than spreadsheets which were sporadically updated. I was tasked with solving this problem. After reviewing and testing MANY inventory packages, I found that Cin7 provided the best solution for the best cost. The way Cin7 integrates the entire product flow, from cutting a PO for materials to final delivery to the customer has greatly increased our productivity. The warehouse and sales process runs much more smoothly, with visibility at all stages of the process. No more calling to bother the warehouse manager to ask where an order is in the process. The inventory tracking has worked very well for us. We no longer must worry about where an item is located in the warehouse, saving us hours of picking time. We also dont have to call the warehouse manager to see if we have enough stock to complete a sale on time, as this is visible from both the product and sales order screens, and from reports. The reporting module is great, giving visibility to both sales and inventory. Using pivot tables, you can drag & drop items to be included in to a report, and the prebuilt reports are nice as well. The PO process has been greatly simplified using the Smart Buyer module. If you have set minimum levels and set reorder levels, you can cut POs to replenish all your stock in about 10 minutes. This has saved us many man hours per week. Cin7 is not simple to set up. However, they assign a specialist to your account to walk you through each step of the process and to make sure you understand how everything works. They also hold webinars regularly to explain some of the more complicated topics more in depth. These webinars are also available for viewing at later dates, which is nice for review. The help system is comprehensive. If you cant find the answer to your question, the support staff is friendly, responsive and above all very competent. Cin7 really does its best as a company to make sure you succeed.

Pros

I really like the Smart Buyer module. It makes the PO creation process so easy. The reporting is really great as well

Cons

There is a learning curve, just like with any inventory and business management platform this comprehensive. Cin7 does have great support and documentation to help out to mitigate this.

"BEST VALUE SOFTWARE PACKAGE FOR MOST SMALL BUSINESS'S

"BEST VALUE SOFTWARE PACKAGE FOR MOST SMALL BUSINESS'S This is a review based on using Cin7 for apparel/fashion based products. I had been looking for a replacement for a highly developed in house software system and had not been able to find anything that could handle style/colour and sizes involved with apparel or for that matter most fashion products. My first evaluation gave me a glimpse of an extremely versatile piece of software but because of my attachment and familiarity to our existing system could not see the benefits of what Cin7 had to offer. After 6 months I discovered Cin7 was available as a monthly subscription that represented excellent value for what was on offer so decided to have another look at it with a more open mind. WOW. What I discovered was an extremely well developed and powerful program that had a lot to offer anyone in the fashion business or for that matter any business. It also developed enough to accommodate the growth of your business up to a larger scale. From the apparel perspective we not only manufacture but also have retail which most software systems struggle to deal with. Cin7 manages this very well. I have only scratched the surface of the program and based on my initial use of Cin7 can only say how much I underestimated its capabilities. The support to date has been excellent especially with getting set up. The user interface once you have learnt the basics is very easy to get to grips with as there is a pattern that follows through on most of the main templates that are used. Based on my experience with Cin7 I would recommend getting some initial training to gain a better understanding of what the system can do for you because setting it up in the beginning to meet your requirements will reward you with a software package that will help getting your team on board as well as provide you with a valuable reporting system. Another benefit is because it is cloud based you can utilise it from anywhere you have an internet connection which has allowed me to operate from anywhere I happen to be. My background is 40 years in the clothing industry both as a manufacturing wholesaler and a retailer with 20 years of developing a bespoke software system for our business."

Troy from Salon Support

Industry: Cosmetics

Amazing customer service, easy to use + great interface

Our appointed Cin7 implementation specialist has been an absolute pleasure to work with. His customer service skills, attentiveness and knowledge across the software has been exceptional. As a small business, implementing a new system can be daunting and overwhelming but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me ( us) in great leaps and bounds.

Pros

*The interface and dashboard is easy to navigate. *Cin 7 integrates with our accounting + e commerce platform ( Zero + Big commerce) which played a massive factor in our decision. *As we are predominantly B2B, the b2b portal is fantastic. * Great reporting capabilities. *Customer service has been amazing and our implementation specialist has been a dream to work with.

Cons

No negatives identified at the moment.

Response from Cin7

Replied January 2020

Hi Troy, Thank you for your starred review. we are delighted to learn that you are satisfied with our customer service and have found value in our Cin7 software. Hearing from customers like you do help us to continuously improve.

Elioth from ChillHit Labs, Inc

Terrible Custumer Support

Pros

The software has great functionality and streamlines many aspects of the business. They have put lots of work into the bugs but their documentation is often outdated. It is effective for handling ecommerce sales but lacks on the pick-n-pack system.

Cons

The customer support is terrible! If you want to chat or talk to anyone they try to enroll you onto "premium support" for almost $3000 - $5000 per year. Standard support takes over 1 week to get back to you. Additionally, the on-boarding team has no experience with accounting or the financial setup. More often than ever they tell you they will consult with one of their teams and make you waste time until the on-boarding is over and you have to pay for premium support. I would recommend it but note, you will spend a lot of time trying to set it up correctly. Be prepared to allocate additional time reconciling inventory if you use shipstation (does not integrate well).

Reasons for Choosing Cin7

I was promised more than reality.

Response from Cin7

Replied November 2019

Hi Elioth, Thank you for sharing your feedback, which has been shared with the team. While we're glad you're finding our software useful and would recommend it, we regret that your customer service experience with us hasn't been more positive. We care deeply about all of our customers and will work to improve our services going forward.

Karen from Laboratory equipment supplier

Great potential - poor customer communication hobbles it

Pros

Solid database with easy search functionality. Cloud-based is fantastic. It never goes down and we can work remotely. Easy interface makes order entry fast. If you are using nothing or spread-sheets you will think this is the greatest thing ever! We were using MYOB Exo, so we noticed some improvements, but also some lost attributes. If you look at it on paper, Cin7 has fantastic features that should make running a business effortlessly. These include integrations with ECommerce sites, Smart Buyer for purchasing, integration with Xero, B2B website etc. We were sold on many of these but in reality, Cin7 is not a complete product. Most of the features seem to work, however, if you want two features, they don't work together. If you want the features to work properly they will fix it for a cost.

Cons

Most of the problems I see with Cin7 are to do with customer support and knowledge about how business works. We try to be clear about what our requirements are: we are a mid-sized company with 40 years experience experience in import/export. Despite having an excellent team that are quite computer-saavy, I've repeatedly been told by support its 'user error' when reporting a bug. Tickets often get closed when the problem being fixed. Support lost so many of our tickets I was asked to reenter all those outstanding (so I have to project manage their bug fixes) Following that we was accused of being 'high maintenance customer' because we had more than 20 tickets entered in a month. That might give some scope to our problems with Cin7. I have offered to meet with the developers and explain what we need and why it makes business sense, but have been told they are busy with other projects and have continued to battle with support to get our issues fixed. One error we reported (products with 3 options freezing in B2B website) they insisted wasn't an error. Then they said it was couldnt be fixed. Then they said it was a new feature request (it had worked for 8 months lol) and we could pay them to programme it for us... outrageous given its not a feature unique for us. In the end, our newest employee (who claims he doesnt know much about computers) found the problem and fixed it. No acknowledgement from Cin7. Another example is why I'm doing this review to get fixed - Smart Buyer calculates how much to order based on previous sales and what you want to hold on your shelf BUT ignores any incoming stock and any back orders. Obviously not logical. CIN7 need to stop and listen to their customers and be less concerned with squeezing more money out of us.

Response from Cin7

Replied December 2017

Thank you for your feedback Karen. I'm sorry we have not been able to meet your expectations in this case. One of our team will be in touch today regarding the smart buyer changes you are looking for.

Abdul from DRICOPER DENIM PTY LTD

SUPPORT

I am satisfied and happy that we were able to make the necessary changes in this software and get this Inventory system integrated with sales channel without experiencing any problems.

Pros

Possibly the ease of use. Its faster and we can manage out inventory very easily through this software. Secondly, the support we get from the team is outstanding. Rep has been available to resolve issues and any and all tweaking is possible to do with ease with him. I also want to appreciate the ability to make minor changes in the system software to suit out individual need. This was possible by Rep and the way he did quickly is commendable.

Cons

The fact that we still have to go to XERO to generate outstanding invoices.

I got what I needed in Cin7 with a smaller budget

Response from Cin7

Replied November 2019

Hi Abdul, We're happy to learn that you found value in our software system. Great to hear the Cin7 team has been able to make things easier for you. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Michael from Alfresco Emporium

Great system

Pros

We were primarily looking for a Cloud Based system. As our staff range in age, we needed the POS to be easy to use.

Cons

Response from Cin7

Replied November 2019

Hi Michael, We're happy to learn that you found value in our software system.Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

samad from Moroccan Mosaic & Tile House

Excellent customer service

Cin7 helps and still getting my inventory, orders, client organized and easy to access in one place

Pros

Easy to use, different features, efficient, possibility of customization

Cons

The part i didn't like is to pay $3 to 4$ per $1000 to send client a link to pay. You guys should have your own merchant to process credit card like square.com and they charge about 2.5% to 3% as process fees. just suggestion!

recommended by a friend

Response from Cin7

Replied November 2019

Hi Samad, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so glad that Cin7 is making your life easier! The charge you mentioned is associated with our Payment Portal service, which allows customers to pay online instantly by clicking a button on the invoice. Stripe charges a fee for this service. We hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any further questions or concerns: https://www.cin7.com/company/contact-us/

Anthony from Access Technology Group

Company wide transformation

We have now got the ability to completely automate our company. Once we have implemented all levels of Cin7 we will have the ability to be a completely paperless company. That is a huge win for any company.

Pros

We really liked that Cin7 centralised, consolidated and automated our business processes and procedures. It gave us the transparency throughout all business units and supply chain. The customisation of reports enabled us to track specific facets of the company and keep in line with budgets and targets.

Cons

Navigation throughout the whole system can be daunting purely to the fact the capabilities of the system is expansive and there is so many areas to populate with information.

Reasons for Choosing Cin7

One stop solution. Cin7 eliminated the requirements of multiple costly integrations.

Response from Cin7

Replied February 2020

Hi Anthony, Thank you for your stellar review! We are thrilled to hear about your company going paperless and that Cin7 is helping you achieve your business goals. Should you require any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our friendly support team. We're happy to help! https://www.cin7.com/company/contact-us/

Carl from Trackpro

Rock solid product with excellent integrations

Cin7 not only have a rock solid product, they also know how important it is to offer high quality integration with a wide variety of 3rd parties. In my case it's Magento 2, Xero and my 3PL warehouse, Coghlan. It took a little while to get familiar with Cin7 and to get the Magento and 3PL integrations working as I wanted, but the onboarding and implementation support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been excellent and the company has definitely fulfilled it's promises. Reasonably priced for small business too. Highly recommended!

Pros

The range of quality of integration options. Performance, reliability and support are excellent. I'm sure there's a lot more but I've barely scratched the surface of what Cin7 can do.

Cons

Could be more intuitive and takes a while to get familiar with but, once you know what you're doing, it's fine.

Reasons for Choosing Cin7

It met all my requirements at an affordable price.

Response from Cin7

Replied February 2020

Hi Carl, What a stellar review! We have passed your feedback on to Frankie, who will no doubt be thrilled to hear that she played a key role in your smooth onboarding experience. Thank you for being a Cin7 customer and for your kind words about our team and our services. We're glad to have you with us!

Katrina from USAFoods

Fantastic Customer Support

I've had some incredibly positive experiences with the Support team - our Implementation Specialist, was phenomenal and really made the transition from our old system to Cin7 extremely smooth for us. He was able to explain things in plain English to us, and I always felt that he 'understood' what we needed. Our post-live onboarding specialist has also been wonderful, very responsive and so helpful. It's great that I get the same support specialist to work with - someone who understands our business and what we're after. We've recently had executive help us out on our account as well, and she has been so prompt to attend to my queries, and when I needed some urgent assistance, we turned it around extremely quickly, and exactly to my specifications. I could not be happier!

Pros

It's easy to use, very beginner friendly. Love that it is all available online - I can work from home or from work, or even on the go! It's also significantly cheaper that our old system, and Cin7 integrates with a lot more apps!

Cons

The Warehouse Management System is extremely lacking at this stage, which is a problem because we move stock around frequently, being a low-volume, fast-moving retailer.

Reasons for Choosing Cin7

Definitely cost-wise, but your excellent Implementation and Customer Support have continued to boost my confidence in your product. I can't wait for the upcoming launch of WMS...I hope that will help us out with some of the issues we have currently been seeing.

Response from Cin7

Replied October 2019

Hi Katrina, Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review. Our Customer Success team strives to provide exemplary service and will be delighted to hear your feedback. Cin7 is an ever-evolving product and service, and we're always looking at ways to improve our offerings. While we do not have a full-fledged warehouse management system at this time, we are working on some exciting warehouse management features that we hope will address the issue you mentioned.

Sean from Destiny Bay Wines Limited

Extremely powerful inventory and order processing and logistic package

While challenging to learn and deploy, it's unique feature set and capabilities mean they don't have any one direct competitor and you'd have to piece together multiple platform and cloud services to get the same level of features and functionality.

Pros

Cin7 has allowed us to integrate and resolve most of our order processing, logistics, inventory and accounting functions into one platform. The API integration into Xero is critical for our business. The reporting capabilities are very powerful and can be used to resolve a number of sales, inventory and regulatory reporting requirements. There really isn't any product on the market that rolls all these features into one package.

Cons

The price is very expensive and the learning curve is quite steep. The CRM functions are pretty light and need fleshing out. Of most concern were the surprisingly large number of bugs and errors in the reports. Support has been responsive and fixed most issues we have discovered in a timely fashion, but it has been surprising how many bugs we have identified and had to report. This left us feeling like we were paying to be a beta tester. As time goes on and the product matures, this should become less of an issue and I don't consider it a deal breaker, but Cin7 could really improve in this area.

Reasons for Choosing Cin7

Unleashed is great for just inventory, but it didn't offer the same level of features we require.

Response from Cin7

Replied September 2019

Hi Sean, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you found value in our software system and support team. We will share your feedback with the product team, as we are always looking for improvements.

Gabriel from Nom Nom Nosh Ltd

Comprehensive inventory management software

Whilst there are always compromises when it comes to inventory management, Cin7 offers a comprehensive package that covers most bases (more than any other - and trust me I researched this a lot!). And they do offer customisation too if what they have doesn't quite cover your bases. So if you have complex inventory management requirements and you are looking for loads of side benefits - POS, BOMs, B2B, 3PL etc - then definitely take a closer look at Cin7. And even if your requirements are simple definitely consider Cin7 as your company will be able to grow in to its many features. As a comparison with the many other inventory packages and POS systems I have worked with Cin7 is by far the most comprehensive and thus I really couldn't recommend enough. The cons are that it could be considered slightly clunky to work through some things - but I would argue this is necessary to have a slightly complex system that allows a company to grow into. One example of this, just to give an idea, is when using BOMs. They don't automatically update the cost price of the good they create (there is an extra step to set it up to do this which is not very obvious). This would seem annoying and slightly counterintuitive. AlthoughI would also argue that it does offer you the extra advantage of being able to choose whether a BOM price update will automatically update the cost price of a good. So you can see it can be clunky but also kind of necessary in terms of flexibility. The only other two cons I would say are the slightly outdated design of the platform which aesthetically isn't the best. And not having much choice in invoice design etc. But this is really just nit picking and something that I am sure will be fixed at some point. So overall really would have to recommend - especially if you are looking for a wide range of features and a well designed platform.

Pros

It is a comprehensive platform that offers a lot of features.

Cons

It has an outdated design and is quite expensive for small businesses to start out on.

Response from Cin7

Replied October 2016

Hi Gabriel, thank you for the overall 4 star review! It's great to hear that you researched lots of Inventory Software and Cin7 was the best fit for your company. We also are trying to grow our features for our customers you're right and we update them monthly. Thank you for your honest feedback we're always trying to improve for our customers. We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

September 2016

September 2016

Great Cloud based Software - Easy to use and lots of features

We were a loyal system based inventory software user for almost 3 years (Inflow), everything with our previous software (Inflow) was good. As we have grown, we wanted multiple users and we looked at other options and decided we have to upgrade to a cloud based software. I personally did not want to go on the path of server, VPN etc.. We were very nearly about to sign in for another cloud based system and at the last minute we realised that it is not a special software for fashion industry.. We wanted a software that can cope with Size, Colour, Fabric, Style and Fit variations.. Thank God the other software people actually recommended Cin7 which is a Fashion Industry special software. We are so glad we made the move.. It makes our business day to day operation a breeze and our sales agents in multiple locations (Some offshore as well) entering orders directly into the system.. This cut down or data entry time dramatically.. also we are now able to see or "Out of stock items" by size.. Also the Web portal B2B is a God Send... Our customers love this feature.. I also have to say that the customer service experience I had is double 2 x 5 STAR... On Boarder Jeff made the whole operation so smooth that I never felt I was all alone in this journey... This is genuinely a good product backed by good people.. I recommend this to any business who are looking to upgrade from system based software to cloud based programme.. Thank you guys.. we are still a long way to go with implementing this software in our business, but I am confident that we will get through this..

Pros

Software specially designed for Fashion Industry.. Multiple Size, Style, Fit, Fabric etc.. No problem... Many advanced features like B2B webportal, Xero Integration, Email Integration etc at no extra cost. On-Board support is worth $$$$ of dollars.. They do this so well.. Thank you Jeff... Pivot table reports - We were used to excel reports.. But this Pivot table stuff is out of this world..

Cons

At times Crashes during log-ins.. I assume a bug... It is understandable considering cloud based system.. Not a major, but it will be great if they can rectify this soon. Automatic email reports.. for example a weekly email to our customers on stock or sales report etc would be a great feature. Simplified data entry short cuts (like Control + D - for entering same data for all lines) would be a great feature to add. Rather than Xero or QuickBooks, a simplified inbuilt payment system in Cin7 will be beneficial for small businesses who don't want to use accounting packages. Single user low cost (under $ 100 per month) version would benefit some small operators..

Response from Cin7

Replied November 2016

Hi David, thank you for the overall 5 star review! It's great to hear you think the product is awesome and the staff at Cin7 have been helpful. Thank you for the great feedback especially about Jeff your on-boarder. Thank you for the honest feedback we're always looking to improve for our customers and this has been passed onto support. We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

Cin7 Review

We started using both Xero & CIN7 in January 2014 and so far, both systems are working extremely well for us. We have two business units. We roast and package coffee locally here in Australia as well as import a premium finished coffee product from Europe. Cin7's ability to produce a customised system has allowed both business units to seamlessly integrate with Xero. Our production module within Cin7 allows us to accurately record raw materials and WIP so as to correctly transfer our stock position into Xero. Additionally, the BOM module really supports our customised selling strategy by allowing us to take different products to make up a customer specific final package. There are numerous benefits of this module which include detailed packing slips to ensure accurate picking, summarised invoices so that the customer receives a neatly finished invoice and very importantly, accurate costings. Cin7's foreign currency and freight allocation capabilities has also allowed our imported products to be accurately record in Xero. On the front end, our B2B module built by Cin7 has resulted in efficient order taking that integrates into Xero with the push of the data transfer function. This is extremely efficient during the bank reconciliation process. The main area for improvement revolve around Cin7's handling of gst free products.We had some teething problems on both the purchase and sales side of things as the majority of our products are gst free. However, by working closely with the Cin7 support team, we have been able to resolve this from both a recording of revenue/purchases and reporting perspective. I would definitely (and already have) recommend Cin7. A cost effective and efficient customer and inventory management system.

Response from Cin7

Replied August 2016

Hi, thank you for the 4 star review! It's great to hear that Cin7 and Xero have been a great asset to your business! We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

Aleksei from Q-Liquid Ltd.

Industry: Wholesale

Let's give routine to robots and start thinking more!

Pros

I know the Cin7 for a couple of years. I can see guys are growing very fast and the management quite delays to the growing of the company. The company spending a lot of time to advertise the Cin7. In my opinion, the company does not spend enough time to develop the Cin7 and work with customers especially to make customization for them. The developers and support team quite late for the fast growing company. Simple things working very well, but if you want something special for your special business process Cin7 answer we can not do it. And at the same time, I receive the same answer for some simple things which should be done by default. The Cin7 developers develop firstly what more popular under the requests from customers, so this is just one way of communication. They do not ask all customers if they need something and do not share information what other customers ask from Cin7 to make for them. Because some of the customers just simply do not know what they could possibly have from Cin7 to make their business better they need to have a support from Cin7, otherwise, some companies will loosing money on something which Cin7 could possible automatise for them or show the short cut. So the priority of development not actually going the right way. Would like to see more options for users create their own interface, reports, etc. without asking Cin7 make it for them. Cin7 can save a lot of time for the customers if Cin7 will work more to customization way.

Cin7 Review

I can honestly say that CIN7 has changed our business - for the better. With only 3 staff, and I feel that CIN7 in particular, has made up for almost 1 full time staff member in terms of increased productivity. The fact CIN7 is so customisable means that we have been able to tailor a "back end" POS and inventory management system that allows for staff (and through our website - customers) to get all the information we/ they need, in the shortest possible time frame. Being an importer, the ability to allocate and apportion freight and customs charges in NZD directly to USD purchase orders, then import it directly to Xero, has meant I no longer have to manually enter this info and spread it across a shipment in a spreadsheet, then enter it again - manually, to our old POS system. It also means that our costs are very accurate and therefore our GP figures are too. We have fairly complex components to some of our furniture items, but the CIN7 B.O.M builder allows us to allocate parts to make up a final product, taking away any messy guesswork with costings and stock control. The support has been Ok, but I feel a bit understaffed at times. They have just started a new support program in August and since then the support has been great so far. There ARE improvements to be made around the reconciliation between Xero and CIN7/ Shopify Integration/ CRM management etc, but overall a pretty good piece of software.

Pros

- Inventory management - allocation of landed costs. - reporting

Cons

- bank reconciliation (area for human error)

Response from Cin7

Replied November 2016

Hi Chris, thank you for the 4 star overall review! It's great to hear has changed your business for the better. We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

Rose-Anna from Heilala Vanilla Ltd

Cin7 great for managing product margins and inventory

We found their onboarding process really useful and having a post-implementation consultant has been really valuable.

Pros

We went live with both Xero and Cin7 in April this year. We've loving the insights we are now getting on product margins, the full visibility of our inventory in multiple locations and the integrations with Amazon and Shopify. We still have more work to do to implement all the features of the system but we have a plan to work with the Cin7 team on this.

Cons

We did find the EDI process quite challenging as each one needs to be customised for the legacy grocery systems - the limitations of this process could have been made more clear at the start.

Response from Cin7

Replied September 2019

Hi Rose-Anne, Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you found value in our software system and that our support team was able to help in onboarding and post-implementation processes. We will share your feedback with the product team as we are always looking for improvements.

Greg from Leather Gallery

Industry: Furniture

An amazing system with awesome functionality. It has taken us awhile but it has revolutionized us!

Complete business overview and control in real time. Stock inventory, warehouse controls, automatic purchasing, sales, point of sale for our retail stores, shopify and xero integration.

Pros

Managing our 9 retail stores and warehouse is becoming very easy. This software has given us the platform and ability to scale with ease and at pace. The Laybye System is amazing and easy to track and use. Not many systems offer this purchase option. Seemless integration to xero and shopify make life a breeze. We are able to monitor each sales person in real time and look at their performances over past months with 1 or 2 clicks. The reporting is great and the Smart Buyer software has made our lives easier. Stock management and the integrated warehousing is just awesome. We track every stock movement and know exactly where it is, down to the exact shelf at any given time. An awesome product that keeps getting better and better.

Cons

Being in South Africa some times support takes awhile. Small things change on updates sometimes throwing the entire system out which results in a week or two of waiting for fixes. They seem to be getting better at this. Full integration has taken awhile but that is due to our complex business and the fact that we are learning and using every function Cin7 offers. We will never look back!

Response from Cin7

Replied September 2017

Hi Greg, thank you for the overall 5 star review! It's great to hear that Cin7 has helped you be able to manage your 9 retail stores and warehouses. We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

James from Fit My Car

Cin7 Experience

We are extremely happy with our CIN7 experience so far (about 9 months). Previously we had found inventory management systems trying to do too much generally did nothing well. So when we decided to change we were initially looking for something simpler in the hope we could find something that would at least do the basics very well. After trialing Cin7 we were surprised but also a little hesitant because its has a full suite of features (like our old system). BUT i am very glad we took the risk. I never expected to move so much of our business management out of the backend of our website and into our inventory/sales system. It has changed the way we run our business and vastly improved the information and reporting our staff have available, which also improves our customers experience. The system is reliable, easy to use, has advanced features, has a fairly straight forward API, and the CIN7 support has also been very helpful. They actually want to set you up and get you using their system properly (whats the point of having all these features if you dont know how to use them). No off the shelf system is without its flaws as each business is different. For us we would like the manufacturing module built out for more high volume manufacturing, at the moment its a bit boutique. 'Kitting' is also a bit underdeveloped. This is a good SAS and i would recommend it! James Ecommerce and Manufacturing

Cons

Response from Cin7

Replied August 2016

Hi, thank you for the 5 star review! It's great to hear your experience with Cin7 continues to be great! We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

Magneto 2 solution & I appreciate not having to repeat myself.... don't you?

service and great existing workflow

Pros

Would give service more than 5 stars if I could = these Kiwi's have their act together. I researched a solution for our retail store for months feeling my research was comprehensive and ended up with a dead horse about a year ago. Finding a native api full inventory management magento 2 solution was hard soon after that release and these guys already had one tested & working perfect! I had let down time and time again with my last system keeping up with releases so knowing their coding team was up to the task of keeping up on releases was very important to me. When I went out to do my homework round two I was even more discerning to pick a software and found these guys to be far ahead of the competition in functionality, cost and simplicity. Shipping / assemblies / recorders / Bar codes / integrations .... they have their act together! Also our experience with our on-boarding coach Joey was absolutely top notch. Aside from knowing the answer 99% of the time I very much appreciated not getting BS'd on the 1% and have a "let me get an answer for you" and he would quick!.... If you are not using or looking at these guys I would. Service was / is top notch.

Cons

Perhaps layout .... but that would only imply I could point to one that I liked better and I cannot. Just in general if "I had to" point out one thing that was on the bottom of my like list.

Response from Cin7

Replied November 2017

Thank you for a Fantastic five star for Cin7. We are glad you liked Cin7 and our service. We strive for excellence in our product offering and processes to create a seamless experience for our customers.

Omar from Terrace Trading

New user excited by level of functionality, quality of platform, and sincerity of help

We are a small business with 6 employees based in Australia and working in the construction supply industry. We sell mainly to trade, via trade credit accounts, but also do some wholesale and retail sales. We have around 500 account customers and 7000 product lines. Due to the size limitation of our site we do a large number of stock turns on many items, so inventory management, ease of generating orders and stock receipting are very important to us. The competitive nature of our industry demands the capability to have multiple discounting methods which are applied at both customer and product (quantity based) levels enabling accurate and consistent pricing to customers. We have been using another software for over two years with another cloud-based POS/inventory/CRM product and have recently switched to Cin7. In short, I wish we had swapped sooner. Though we have literally only been using Cin7 'live' for three weeks now, the experience is so superior, so 'next level' that it is clear to me we were simply using the wrong package for our business. While we are still learning and growing into the Cin7 package, we are finding that its operation is streamlining our processes, increasing our invoicing accuracy and assisting with our inventory management. Integration has been nearly flawless, with hours saved every week on automatic invoice due date production. Despite many offers of more involved training, Cin7 is so logically constructed that we taught ourselves, with the aid of available on-line help resources and the occasional email or phone conference with our mentor. Having a dedicated project manager from Cin7 to guide us through the 'onboarding' process was brilliant, saving the usual frustration of explaining the same thing to multiple people in a standard help desk environment. Our manager really took the time to understand how we do business and then show us how our requirements could best be implemented. Staggeringly we had some customization specific to our needs built into the platform in a matter of hours during the onboarding process. The whole task of switching from old to new could not have been any more straightforward. I look forward to becoming more adept with Cin7 and using what I learn to increase productivity while bettering the interaction between our business and our customers.

Response from Cin7

Replied January 2017

Hi Omar, thank you for the overall 5 star review! Great to hear you taught yourself how to use Cin7. Awesome to hear it has helped streamline your business process and you're still finding new features that benefit your business. We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

Marc from Zamati Tech

Cloud Inventory Software that Automates Your Business

I have been working with Cin7 for the past 5 years, working with over 100 businesses in the retail, wholesale, manufacturing, and distribution around the globe, including New Zealand, Australia, USA, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, China, Indonesia and Canada. Cin7 has been a powerful solution that I have helped clients implement into their business to improve their inventory control and manage their business operations. I have seen clients reduce operating costs by becoming leaner and more efficient saving in one case $150,000 annually. I have seen clients expand their business operations into new markets, new stores, new online marketplaces and new business opportunities. Cin7 has been in some cases changed completely the way business operate and have been able to transform themselves that more aligns with the company's vision and goals. With recent developments in automation, forecasting, multi-online platform support, multi-company (Quad Accounting) integration and planned developments. The Cin7 solution is advancing further than other solutions in the current Xero and Quickbooks apps space. Happy to advise people how the solution could impact your business.

Pros

Cloud-based, inventory management with Sales, CRM, Retail PPOS, Warehouse RF, Barcoding, integrates with Xero and Intuit QBO

Cons

More integrations would be great

Katie from Koskela

Customisable to a degree

After much research, we started using Cin7 in 2015. We have a somewhat complex business, with various facets - a retail space requiring POS, holding stock of a large array of products, an online store, a commercial arm of the business that sells mainly customised furniture. This requires keeping stock of standard components, issuing multiple purchase orders, and ultimately building one-off end products. The functionality and look of Cin7 is quite good, but as we are a design business, it's important that our paperwork and systems suit the image of our business. It's been great to be able to setup custom templates for all our documentation for a consistent look. The expanding list of integrations is promising - we currently use Shopify and Xero, and these work well for us. What is lacking (and hopefully possible with a future plug-in), is a scheduling aspect. We deliver projects with various stages and milestones, though we cannot use Cin7 for an easy overview / status updates. While some aspects are customisable (pivot table reporting is great), we'd like to be able to tailor the Dashboard reports. The customer support is sometimes amazing, other times leaves something to be desired. The hierarchy of urgency on tickets doesn't seem to bear much weight! The new 'help' website is brilliant though. Look forward to this being expanded further. Essentially, it's a neat inventory system and POS, that can be customised to a degree.

David from Athletes For Christ

Cin7 has transformed our small business - We absolutely love Cin7.

Pros

Integrates all of our Sales Channels with our inventory management - streamlines our business - Customer Support is absolutely Outstanding. Cin7 has transformed our small business and we could not be happier. Cin7 consolidates all of our sales channels; to include, 2 EDI sales channels. To have all sales channels integrated with inventory management in one application streamlined our business processes and reduced manual admin requirements. Truly, Cin7 is one of a few applications where technology actually reduces workload and frees up our small staff to focus on marketing, product development, and customer service. The Cin7 customer support is OUTSTANDING. Our On-Boarding Account Manager was fantastic. The Support team made our transition to EDI smooth and they patiently trained us to automate our EDI processes. The telephone support provided is priceless. Knowing that we can reach out for help, around the clock, from an intelligent and caring "human" is absolutely essential for our small team of 8 employees. Each of us multitasks and manage many applications...we do NOT have time to be experts in any one application. We do NOT have time to read technical information, use forums, or play the back and forth never ending game of trouble tickets. With Cin7, we don't have too. We can simply pick up the phone and get help Immediately. In the strongest term, we high Recommend Cin7 to anyone who is serious about running a successful eCommerce Business.

Cons

We did not have a way to import sales history from Stitchlabs...there might be a way..need to assess

Response from Cin7

Replied November 2017

Thank you for a Fantastic five star for Cin7. We are glad you liked Cin7 and our service. We will get in touch with you shortly about your query on importing sales history

Joel from Butterfly Express Essential Oils

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Amazing Software - Like a tall glass of water in the desert!

Cin7 is an excellent inventory system, we investigated about 10-20 different top ERP solutions with our extensive requirements list (bill of materials and scanning were some of the features that were difficult to find natively supported in a lot of the offerings out there). Many of the systems that we investigated were like a mirage in the desert. They looked great and advertised great features, but once you got into them, it was like getting to the mirage and finding there was no water there. The software packages would either not be capable of what we needed them to do, or the price became so high that it would put our business under. Cin7 was like a tall glass of refreshing water in the Sahara Desert. After many long hours of wandering in the desert, we finally found this great inventory system, which natively has all of the features we were looking for at a price that is very reasonable for our mid-sized business. So, if you want to keep your camels watered (or your employees/and overall business happy); I recommend Cin7, where you will get to the water and not find yourself still thirsty in the desert, having only seen a mirage.

Pros

The greatest features of Cin7 are the search-ability everywhere within the system, back-end stability, existing integrations, and the great visibility and flow of the system as orders go through it. We were also very impressed with the concept of virtual stock through existing materials and bill of materials.

Cons

Response from Cin7

Replied August 2018

Thanks Joel for your fantastic five star review.

Julie from Myku Biosciences LLC

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

An excellent tool for inventory tracking and their virtual stock feature has been a life saver!

We purchased Cin7 for our production and fulfillment facility and it has been an excellent tool for not only inventory tracking, but their virtual stock feature has been a life saver! Virtual stock from Cin7 looks at the ingredients sitting in our warehouse and tells me automatically how much of a particular product we can create without distracting the production team with accounting questions. We private label for multiple clients and then offer individual customer fulfillment in addition to manufacturing. I am someone with zero experience in mapping these sorts of programs, but one of the rep has been great as our client manager. He is incredibly helpful even after our initial training phase and has, on many occasions, walked us through various integrations. I can provide our clients with excellent service and accurate projections because of this. All of our meetings took place on our schedule and although my company and his are worlds away, he made himself available to us when we needed him. This is now running seamlessly and even though live assistance is over, he is really great at answering any questions we have and helping us with the little adjustments as we move forward. We are obviously very excited about this software and grateful to our client manager for all the assistance he provides.

Pros

Virtual Stock Production Jobs Multiple Integrations

Cons

None

Response from Cin7

Replied December 2018

Hi Julie, we're so glad to hear Cin7 has been able to help your business and our customer success team has been able to make things easier for you! Thank you for your wonderful review.

Dan from Konnect Technologies

Great software, with even better support!

Recently moved to Cin7 from another inventory software. So many great features it's hard to review them all! Absolutely trumps our old software on every front. The included B2B was a surprise to us and even resulted in us leaving our old e-commerce website to use Cin7 exclusively. The flexibility and integrations are awesome, works well to integrate our accounting software with orders via phone/email, online or in person via the included POS add-on. The value for money with this product is excellent, offers features you would expect to pay at least twice the price for. The best part of the whole process has been the support provided by the Cin7 team. Extremely timely responses which are critical in business and refreshing to not just receive a generic "thanks for your email" response. A big shout out to the representative who has helped us every step of the way to ensure we are using the package to it's full potential and ensuring everything is integrated and running smoothly. It's great to get your own point of contact who works hard to help where possible and actually remembers you and your business - big thumbs up! Would certainly recommend giving Cin7 a go. It can be a little daunting at first, but the excellent Launchpad and support articles make almost any question instantly answerable. We've spent thousands of dollars on other software, some we've kept, others we've ditched in favour of something new and none of them have provided the level of support and features you get here.

Pros

Value for money, amount of features packed into the one subscription, integration with other critical software such as accounting, support articles, support staff, flexibility, the list goes on.

Cons

User interface is not as friendly as it could be. This is likely a victim of the huge amount of features available.

Response from Cin7

Replied April 2017

Hi Judy, thank you for the overall 5 star review! It's great to hear that you also use the Cin7 B2B. It's great to hear support have solved any problems that you had. We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

Rob from Best Value Vacs

Industry: Biotechnology

Awesome Cloud-Based Inventory Management Software

Cin7 is powerful software and cannot be underestimated. The previous software we used was all local network based and had very little connectivity to other platforms and was not cloud based at all which you need to be in this day and age.

Pros

We love almost everything compared to our old software and especially the fact that it is cloud based and I can access the database from anywhere. We go to a lot of tradeshows and the POS functionality is great because we can input orders straight from a tablet and make sure we have inventory in stock and reservere it. Cin7 also connects with all of the platforms we use and really stream lines the processes between Magento, Ebay, Amazon, QuickBooks it really centralizes everything and gets everyone in the company on the same page looking at the same data.

Cons

There are a few functions/features that it does lack; however, we've learned to get around this lack of function and actually found easier ways to improve our company in our workflow instead of trying to force the system to how we were used to doing it.

Response from Cin7

Replied February 2018

Thanks Rob for your review. We are glad Cin7 has worked well for your business and we look forward to extend continued support for your business

May 2016

Chris from Siam Royal Orchid Co., Ltd.

May 2016

Does so many good things, takes time to learn, excellent support & costumer service to help.

We are a jewellery manufacturing business based in Thailand. We have been operating for 38 years and have a factory, retail shops, consignments, online stores, wholesale and export customers and attend regular retail and trade fares. We produce over 1500 different products. Because Cin7 covers so many areas there is a lot of learning to do at the start and ongoing. However I found the menu system with in Cin7 makes it straight forward to use, there are plenty of helpful articles, videos and guidance on the website and the customer service has been excellent in helping us set up. With regards to the customer service I had an initial run through the programme via a video call and since then have been in regular email contact with our own named contact. Although we are based in Thailand and our customer services representative is in New Zealand I have not found this too much of an issue. We have a cross over of working hours in the morning here so I can email at that time and have replies with in about 10 minutes. Our Cin7 contact has been extremely helpful she will guide me on how to solve any queries I have or even, on the odd occasion, get the Cin7 team to make changes, when possible, to the programme to fit our needs which has been very helpful and unexpected. Once you know how the system works uploading product details and photos (if needed) is straight forward. The point of sale was straight forward to set up and use. Summary: Over all I have had a very good experience so far with Cin7. The programme covers many areas from manufacturing to retail and can get quite complicated, however you can take or leave as much as you wish and make it as simple or complex as suits your needs. The customer service I have experienced has been excellent (Thanks Sam). Although I have not tried any other similar programmes I would definitely recommend any small to medium sized company to consider this one for manufacturers through to retailers and anywhere in between.

Response from Cin7

Replied May 2016

Hi Chris, thank you for choosing Cin7 and for the amazing review. Your feedback is appreciated and we value you as a customer. Thank you for mentioning our customer service was excellent especially Sam. Our sales support always respond as fast as possible and that's great to hear you found Cin7 easy to use. We look forward to your continued support.

Louise from William Yeoward Furniture

Cin7

Genereally very positive however you are expected to do most things yourself. It's great in one way as you obviously learn a lot, but especially when you go-live, there will always be unexpected things and it would have been nice to have more support especially during that time. A lot of questions that we had during the changeover period the support contact didn't know the answer to there and then so there was a lot of "we'll have to wait until our next session next week". It just didn't feel like he actually knew the system himself that well.

Pros

It's online so it's a platform most people are familiar with. Navigation is easy and user-friendly and just generally makes sense. Also a lot of the info like the help articles and videos are very clear and easy to follow.

Cons

Still some things "in progress" such as the DROP SHIP which doesn't work. MADE-TO-ORDER products don't automatically generate a new PO if you have stock (we're in the furniture business so we have a lot of furniture on display and thus showing stock, so when a new sales order gets raised for a sofa for example - no PO is generated even though it should be, as the product has been set to MADE-TO-ORDER). Some things seem to be half-baked, for example you can bulk invoice but you can't send out invoices in bulk so that is very manual. You can upload product images but they do not get pulled to any of the product reports. Again, as we are in a vey visual industry it would be very useful to have images along side product sales reports, or evern things like stock counts.

Response from Cin7

Replied December 2018

Thanks Lousie for your review. We're glad you have had an overall positive experience using Cin7! Our customer success team will be notified of your feedback.

Broderick from JA Foodservice Corp.

A Great Hub to Unify Business Information and Application

Using Cin7 has been a boon to our business. We have never had a clearer understanding of our purchasing habits. Our business is different from a lot of the businesses that are likely to use Cin7 or other platforms like it. There are extra steps that we must take that many other businesses would not have to worry about. We have extra business practices that Cin7 can do, however these are time consuming and

Pros

I really enjoy the flexible nature of Cin7. You can do anything with it. Customer and supplier information is easily linked to purchasing and sales. Product information is easily linked to sales and inventory. This platform keeps your business working smoothly and lets you see metrics on how it's all going at a glance.

Cons

The only thing that I would hope Cin7 focusses on over the course of developing the platform in ease of use. There is a considerable amount of data entry that goes into Cin7. Multiple pages have to be dealt with to get from one stage of an order to another. There is an amount of complexity that is available to Cin7 that is not covered by the instructional materials. However, they are always imporiving on the sd

Response from Cin7

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your review Broderick, we are happy to hear Cin7 has been able to help your business! Your feedback will be passed to our customer success team.

Brenda from Big Daddy's Antiques

POS and Inventory

Cin7 has been extremely efficient by its ability to create varies invoices and track inventory. We currently have a total of 5 furniture retail stores and a workshop, all stores create quotes, invoices, and work orders on a daily basis. The majority of our business is custom work and we were looking for a system with the capability to store a lot of information (detailed work). There are multiple perks to this system but I have to say two of my favorites are converting quotes into sales orders and being able to upload images onto invoices.

Pros

Converting quotes into sales orders and being able to upload images onto invoices. We had to re-write quotes and submit images separately when doing custom ordering which was time-consuming and confusing. Cin7 also allows us to submit custom orders directly to our workshop by clicking on a drop-down menu.

Cons

The majority of our clientele are designers and we have to refund taxes from time to time or refund a specific amount e.g. extra discount with Cin7 you can only refund a line item.

Enrico from Sister Jane

Lots of Features and Very Flexible. Great

Cin7 is a great and robust system. The new interface looks really clean and clear and it is extremely intuitive to use. While it is simple and clear on the "outside", the functionality "under the bonnet" is extensive and what makes Cin7 different from the rest is the customization that is available. No other app in the Xero marketplace offers tailored customisation as Cin7 does. It is a very powerful tool and the value / cost is impressive. Moreover, the product is always evolving and the team at Cin7 are always implementing user requests and implementing new changes very rapidly. I can strongly recommend it. Enrico

Pros

Flexible, lots of features, many integration, some customisation available

Cons

It is not a totally "idiot proof" system, so you need to know how to use they system and processes correctly to make sure you are recording data in the right way.

Response from Cin7

Replied August 2016

Hi Enrico, thank you for the 5 star review! It's great to hear you like the new Cin7 interface. We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

Carly from Taki Watches & TOKYObay

Robust, Customization Friendly and Efficient

Very friendly and respectful group to work with Support is effective, but I recommend using videos to describe any issues that are complex We have been assigned an exceptional support member from Cin7. Customer rep. has been extremely helpful in resolving our integration issues and customization needs. He is very bright and able to assimilate lots of information quickly to understand an issue and work with his Cin7 colleagues to find the best resolutions. He also has excellent follow-through. My advice is to ask for him.

Pros

Weve been utilizing Cin7 for about 9 months. We integrated the Cin7 for our business during Q1 2018. We have found the Cin7 platform to be robust, and the customizations they provide to accommodate specific business needs have been very important towards running our operation effectively and efficiently. In summary: Robust platform for a small to mid-size business Inventory management capabilities are strong Sales Order and Purchase Order functionality is solid Reporting capability has improved with more features and functions this year.

Cons

There is a cope for improvement as it ages.

Response from Cin7

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review Carly. We are glad you liked Cin7 and our team was able to support you.

Ben from Heartfelt Creations

The best thing about Cin7 is the range of features they provide compared to other inventory software

Pros

I am a manufacturer who sells retail (online, email, phone and in person) and wholesale. Since I don't fit into one particular niche I love that Cin7 has all the features that I need for each one of my divisions. I looked for a long time for an inventory software that met all of my needs. I tried one and it failed to do what I need it to, it was geared too much towards eCommerce and didn't have any order entry or manufacturing capabilities. Then I found Cin7. I was very cautious at first because of my experience with my previous software not performing the way I wanted it to. But as I learned everything Cin7 could do I was very pleased with my decision. It gives each of my departments the functionality they need and also seamlessly connects them together saving lots of time and money. It also integrates with Quickbooks Desktop and ShipStation very well. You can import batch invoices into QB as well which is a huge time saver when reconciling. If you are like me and you require a lot of functionality in your inventory system then you need Cin7.

Cons

I'd like to see it work with more eCommerce shopping carts right out of the box. We had to develop our own API integration to import orders from our shopping cart OpenCart. Their API works just fine, it just takes time to implement.

Response from Cin7

Replied November 2017

Thanks Ben, for a fantastic review. We are glad you liked Cin7 and the fact that it has worked well for your business requirements.

Juliette from Play N Learn

August 2016

Gives us great visibility around available stock

We are a small-medium size business and use CIN7 for our inventory management and customer sales. Everyone in our organisation from warehouse staff picking orders to sales staff out in the field use the same system which gives us great visibility around available stock, sales values and where an order is up to. Some of our inventory items are sets which require builds and CIN7 makes this easy as well.

Pros

Stock visibility when entering an order. Cloud based so orders can be taken out in the field. Easy to get history information, reporting is good.

Cons

Updates going over to Xero are not so good. Sometimes goes offline for a few minutes at a time. Not a lot of other systems integrate with it.

Response from Cin7

Replied September 2016

Hi, thank you for the 4 star review! It's great to hear that Cin7 makes day to day business in your warehouse for you picking staff more organised and that the system gives you more visibility! We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

Tony from Greatcell Solar Materials

Industry: Chemicals

Cin7 useage

- I was using Green Tree before Cin7. Cin7 has more functionality than Green Tree and it is more user freindly.

Pros

Cons

- based on the systems price point not many cons. - it would be nice if it was a bit more custom configurable, again good based on the price point. - I would like the reporting functionality to be a little bit better. For example I wanted to run a report recently for all customer receiving a category discount, but I could not find a report that would give me that information.

Response from Cin7

Replied September 2019

Hi Tony, thank you for your review. We're happy that you're able to find value in our software system and support team. We will share your feedback with the product team as we are always looking for improvements.

Kathryn from Boystown Gift Shop

Very much satisfied with both the product and the services

We have been testing the manual with people who have not trained on Cin7 to ensure in the future, any one of our employees could pick it up and figure out how to do something in the POS system.

Pros

I would like to start out by thanking you for all your time and patience as we processed thru the training and going live with Cin 7. I feel the product is very user friendly on the front end as well as the back end. I have been working on putting together a manual for quick reference and really appreciate all the help from the HELP tab. We have been testing the manual with people who have not trained on Cin7 to ensure in the future, anyone of our employees could pick it up and figure out how to do something in the POS system. We will be doing year end inventory mid December and I am excited to see how that goes. Thank you, again, for all your time and effort in helping this be a product we are very satisfied with,

Cons

Response from Cin7

Replied November 2018

Thanks Kathryn for your fantastic 5 star review, we are glad that you found Cin7 easier to use.

Tanya from Adrift

Flexible inventory management system

We pay for premium support, which I utterly recommend, especially when you are fine tuning the set up of Cin7. Occasionally the support staff seem overwhelmed, as you'd expect from a growing SAAS company, but on the whole they are responsive and come up with great solutions. The software works well, and importantly, is flexible enough so that as the business grows, Cin7 will be able to grow with the company.

Pros

Cin7 offers great flexibility - we use it for a multi channel retail operation, with online, retail and wholesale requirements. The support staff are responsive and you feel that you are working with a company that are growing and trying to create the best product for your needs.

Cons

The implementation process leaves you a bit in the dark - I'd recommend a consultant with experience in your area, to ensure that the way you implement the software is the best fit for you operation.

Response from Cin7

Replied September 2019

Hi Tanya, Thank you for your review. We are happy to learn that you found value in our software system. We will share your feedback with our product and customer support teams, as we are always looking for improvements.

Jessica from Karen Gee Pty Ltd

We have been using CIN7 for almost two years and I still highly recommend it.

Pros

We have been using CIN7 for almost two years and I still highly recommend it. Not only has it been instrumental in managing the various aspects of our business effectively, but it is also very easy to use and for new staff to learn. Technical support is excellent - very reliable and always willing to assist us in creating solutions to meet our needs as the business has grown.

Cons

Many of our sales are made-to-order, so it would be very useful if our production team were able to highlight and flag orders, and to have pop-up reminders.

Response from Cin7

Replied August 2017

Hi Jessica, thank you for the overall 5 star review!It's great to hear you have been with Cin7 for two years now and that our support has been excellent. We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

Prashanth from Andscon Ltd

Extremely comprehensive inventory management software and very easy to use.

Efficiency in managing stock, time saving, high functionality and seamless integration into our processes and excellent customer service.

Pros

CIN 7 is a comprehensive and easy to use inventory management software that has helped us immensely in managing our stock and saving us a lot of time. The interface is easy to use and the functionality and compatibility it provides is second to none which makes our everyday functioning seamless. Their support staff is extremely helpful whenever needed as well. Strongly recommend this software.

Cons

Nothing in particular yet. There have been instances where more provisions for customizing would have helped us, however the customer support has been very prompt in fixing any issues that we have had.

Ross from Mr Simple - Sidelife

Great platform for retail & distribution

Our company has been using Cin7 for 4 years for apparel & accessories distribution + retail (12 stores). We have been the test case for 3PL, POS, Shopify, Xero, JOOR & EDI integrations with major department stores. I recommend Cin7 because of its flexibility and all-in-one offering which can accommodate rapid growth if required. Cin7 is constantly looking at new integrations for customers and always evolving to cater to our needs in the apparel industry which is great. Great value especially if you plan on using multiple modules (pos, EDI, online etc.).

Pros

All-in-one offering Multiple integrations Forward-thinking developers Sell to major retailers & department stores using EDI Access from anywhere Sell through multiple channels Can facilitate large-scale growth Easy to set up retail stores Constant improvement (the cons listed below will most likely be fixed in the near future)

Cons

Stock control issues requiring frequent maintenance (possible bug but could also be a 3PL issue). Aesthetic could be improved (especially reporting). Some modules over complicated & could be simplified for new users. B2B in particular freight could be improved with a better integration for example Shipstation (by calculating & pulling rates prior to checkout) to avoid double handling the B2B sale.

Expensive, comprehensive but slightly cumbersome

We had real issues with clients managing their stock levels, movement of stock, manufacturing of goods, and warehouse management. We moved several clients onto CIN7 and it does the job very well. We can have a stock figure live, online any time of the day or night.

Pros

Fully featured software. They really have thought of every eventuality and cater for it. There are so many things you can do with this software.

Cons

It's so big and bitty that it doesn't feel good or easy to use. It is stable and reliable but doesn't feel that way. It has so many features that it's really difficult to set up and not that easy to learn to use. It's not the most intuitive software.

Response from Cin7

Replied September 2018

Thanks for your review and feedback. We are glad Cin7 was able to address some of the critical issues faced earlier.

Always innovating

We have used the software for a few years now and during that time the Cin7 organisation continues to innovate and develop new initiatives to make the user experience more functional and purposeful. While our business doesn't need the full suite, it is easy enough to use and integrate the relevant areas to suit our needs. The best part is the customer support in my experience. Very responsive and always quick to solve any issues.

Pros

Customer support and communication around updates etc. is excellent. The cloud-based software is very user-friendly and easy to access from anywhere.

Cons

Our business doesn't have the need to utilise the full potential of the software.

DJ from Onward Group

Incredible software. True game changer for our business.

Pros

Ease of use and accurate reporting. We have multiple user and all have had very positive things to say about Cin7 we use it for -Forecasting reports -More purchasing reports -Maintenance reports, to ensure your data is all accurate e.g. Shopify mapping discrepancies, Products with no costs etc. -Credit Notes -Xero integration -Quotes -Many many many other uses for this software.

Cons

So far all good no cons there's nothing our team doesn't like about cin7. It hasnt been a full year of use so perhaps we will have something else. No cons no cons no cons. So far all good no cons there's nothing our team doesn't like about cin7. It hasnt been a full year of use so perhaps we will have something else. No cons no cons no cons.l

Response from Cin7

Replied May 2018

We are happy to hear that you liked Cin7 's features, integrations and reporting. Thank you for your review

Easy to use, great customer support

Excellent experience so far (3 weeks in). Aswin Kannan was our Implementation Specialist. He was responsive, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful throughout the implementation. Customer service is a great reason to go with Cin7.

Pros

This software is very intuitive and flexible. I worked with SAP previously, in which transactions could only be corrected with additional transactions. In Cin7, the user can edit previous production jobs, adjustments, purchase orders, etc. There are several bulk import/bulk update options that are easy to learn and very simple to execute. The "save as draft" and "approve" functions are great for production jobs and purchase orders so managers can review transactions before they are opened. Smart Buyer is a great feature - it enables user to create Purchase Orders when an item falls below a minimum quantity.

Cons

If an item is batch managed, you must manually select the batch to fulfill sales orders or material requirements. An automatic FIFO policy for batch managed items would be nice. Production Job Loader - it would be great if this feature was triggered when a finished good reached a minimum quantity so that the users could easily open up production jobs.

Response from Cin7

Replied May 2019

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're happy that you're able to find value in our software system and overall meet your expectations. We are glad that you find Cin7 system intuitive and easy to use.

ahmad from Reeplex Fitness

A great software with excellent reporting capabilities and much more

So recently I decided I needed to really look into an inventory management software that will provide us with not only a way of managing stock but also a good point of sale system. I did my research with careful analysis of what the cost vs value available on the market. Hands down cin7 won it all. From the ease of generating invoices to the straight forward reporting. I have estimated that this software has saved me 6 to 8 man hours a month. Adding to this The staff at cin7 can do custom developer work on the software to suit different businesses. Currently, we have a special referral reporting system where it tells us where each customer has found us. This is built into the sales order feature. The field for referral is a mandatory field which means my staff can't forget to enter it in. This has given me a greater insight on how we are acquiring our customers and since than I have saved even more money on advertising avenues which have very little or no return. I would recommend this software to anyone that takes their reporting and sales projection seriously. Thank you for reading

Pros

Great functionality

Cons

Sometimes it does go down but this is on very few occasions and recently it has stopped all together

Marc from The Rype Group

August 2016

A deeply rich solution that helps drive business forward

This is a fantastic solution for anyone selling across multiple sales channels. Completely eliminates overselling and its forecast reports make it really easy to plan our next production cycle.

Pros

Very simple with skus on all the products Great solution for multi-channel selling Saves so much time and operating costs Once the setup was complete it works like a charm. No more worries when a last item sells on a channel as Cin7 Reports on product sales provide info to make better decisions

Cons

Initial set up does need support No phone support unless you upgrade your plan

Response from Cin7

Replied August 2016

Hi, thank you for the 5 star review! It's great to hear that Cin7 has been a fantastic solution for your business! We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

uge potential but still some major things to sort

Mix bag - from awesome features and ideas to very hard to implement and things that were promised turn out to are not offered and make the price steap for what you get.

Pros

user interface - continues invation of the product - some customer service people are very awesome and switched on - mulitcurrency use -

Cons

lake of integration to software - simple emailing jobs to warehouse is difficult - no job stage is driven actions possible - reporting per branch as default is not possible (you see always all branches, all your products incl and all the inventory) and need to be adjusted everytime you run the report - customer service can be very unresponsive

Response from Cin7

Replied November 2018

Hi There, We would love to discuss these issues with you to ensure you are having the best experience possible. If you can please email marketing@cin7.com your contact details and a Technical Support agent will contact you to go over each issue in detail.