• Pros

• "I love that it is very intuitive. Very easy to use and friendly. I fell inlove with it when I started using it."

• "everything was easy to use and the system had a great lay out and the support system was wonderful"

• "What I like about this software is that it's really simple, easy to control, user interface is really good and the simply of use is what I love about this app. "

• Cons

• "A little bit tricky to get the printer to work but once it is set up all OK."

• "Setup was a little hard but when I got premium support all the questions answered and problems solved. "

• "I really like it but I think people will like it better if they add inbound customer service."

Browse Geelus Reviews

Suzan from I Sew

Way to use

Without Geelus , simply put, my business would be disorganised and run badly. I know when and where every order is

Pros

Very user friendly The Geelus POS system is an absolute gem! They are very dedicated to this system and the level of customer service is superior! If I need help, advice or I have a suggestion, they not only listen, they are proactive as well. When I first started I was using endless invoice books, stamping the dockets, writing by hand. Then I was trying to remember when items needed to be ready, and who needed to be called. Then every night I would have to tally up the manual dockets and plonk that into an excel spread sheet just to work out how my shop had performed each day. Now that I am using the Geelus POS system, I have at my finger tips everything I need to know. I know what has to be done each day. Who has done what at anytime. My customers love that they get an SMS, they love that their details are in the system. I love that I can treat my customers to such a wonderful tool. That the system allows me to directly email invoices to my account customers is very beneficial. The system also calculates the GST component and that is readily visible and that the docket is clear in every detail. I could go on and on, about how great this system is, but it would be easier if you just ring me! Every clothing alteration business should be using Geelus

Cons

That anyone can change the price of a job

Ron from Crisp Laundry

Best POS for dry clean / laundry on the market

Overall experience is great. I have tried a few POS software and Geelus is the best one. Makes managing my stores easier.

Pros

Functionality - while no software is perfect, Geelus comes close and has all the functions I need and many I never use. Ease of Use - very easy for me and my staff to learn and setup. Customer Service - customer service is outstanding. Anytime I have questions or need help, someone is always there to help and walk me through the steps. Setup is also very easy and they help with most of it.

Cons

I wish you could add images to add ons and tasks. Would be nice to have scale integration.

Andrea from Village Cleaners

Exceptional!

I would highly recommend this software to other businesses.

Pros

Design, user friendly, frequent updates, excellent customer service. We are a full service Dry Cleaning store. Geelus is crucial and a key part to our success. We are thankful for the program and appreciate the immediate response time when a question arises from their customer support. I've had the same representative call me and handle all of our concerns for the past 6 years we have been in business. We are family owned so we appreciate talking to the same person all these years.

Cons

I was able to connect cash register to software initially, but lately it doesn't sync.

Kendra from The Stitch Witch, LLC

Customer support is a pay feature, welcome to the add ons, little disclosure on prices of add ons

The new platform looks much better than the old, but the lack of customer service transitioning is terrible as well as, being told if I wanted to talk to someone personally that was premium support and was available for $59/ month. THe original platform would have been fine to stick with but I was also being forced into the next level of because of the number of clients which was why I considered the new platform. I have had over a 3 year span. Forced up to a level not justifiable for a small business. In particular because using the program was costing me time not saving me time. Time away from my production.

Pros

the polished look and feel of the platform for my business and the nice clean neat receipts for my clients.

Cons

the lack of customer support (it's a paid feature, yes you read that right you have to pay for customer service of their product!) the lack of "small print" regarding their pricing.

Joey from Alterations and Dressmaker

Professional look to my business

The benifits is defenitely the professional look on the till slips. The detail of every item is important to us and with that Geelus is the best program to use.

Pros

The till slips for customers, stores and non priced slips. I use it every day, its eady to implement, easy to use. Customers love the professional look of it..

Cons

The quotes snd invoicing part was missing. Still I dont know if my client receive the quote email. There is a receipt/delivered message missing on quotes and invoicing. That would be nice to have as well as in the messaging part. Further it is easy to use.

Paul from Mint Drycleaners Limited

Great Software for Drycleaning

Business efficiencies, robust reporting and good insights into our business

Pros

Easy to use with great features. I particularly like its clean layout and the fact that it is setup for both retail and production.

Cons

Would be great if it supported assisted assembly for final production elements

jo from PQ Fine Alterations

Very thoughtful!

Very good! True that setup was difficult but since I have premium support, they've been there always to help and made my life easy.

Pros

It's just that you guys have done pretty much all I've been thinking about having in my store. The functions are really complete and serve me every day. It's very easy and clear overall.

Cons

A bit difficult to setup. That's it and I believe this is mainly because there are so many features built into the software.

Reasons for Choosing Geelus

I did a lot of research to find the best software and at one stage we decided to build our own. But ever since we found Geelus, we realized it's got all we need.

Anthony from Dream Sewing and Cleaning Centre

Happy Customer

Very happy with the product, leading edge point of sale. Very helpful reports, fast response time.

Pros

User friendly over a number of point of sales

Cons

Setting up the printers need assistance from customer service.

Reasons for Choosing Geelus

Geelus can service every part of my business be it retails product or contracted services. This POS will manage my inventory, accounts and staff production

Jeff from Aladding Dry Cleaners

Geelus made it all possible

Excellent experience and we love it.

Pros

I’ve been in the industry for over 44 years and I’ve never seen a software as good as this one. As someone who specializes in dry-cleaning and has served Sydney Olympics 2000, this is by far the perfect solution to not only increase productivity but also measure employees’ performance and track the business anytime, anywhere!

Cons

Nothing! This software has helped us since 2012. Unlike other applications, this app has consistently helped us everyday with no issues what so ever.

Calogero from L&S Custom Tailors

Pros

Great Features for new age. SMS, Email, Order tracking. Makes our lives more simplistic. Cloud based

Cons

No con, works amazing. I have not found anything to complain about.

Angela from Harbour Town Clothing Alterations

HOORAY for Geelus!

The Geelus support team have always been available to explain, coach and to solve problems any time of the day or night. Very convenient to be able to operate on multiple computers and also from anywhere in the world. Make the switch. It will be one the best decisions you make in your business.

Pros

We have been operating Geelus since 2013 and we have only praise for this software application and the support team. Having been in the industry for over 30 years, we only wish we had this great software from day one. These are just some of the benefits: – Traceability- all alterations can be tracked every step of the process . – Operator Accountability – the person or persons fitting or completing the alteration are made responsible for the job so quality is assured and problems or faults can be traced back to their source. – The time clock is valuable in tracking employee presence, simplifies payroll and calculating individual productivity. – The automatic send text message function is brilliant as the client is made aware that their alteration is ready for pick up the moment it is entered into the Geelus system as complete. This reduces the time, cost and frustration of calling customers to pick up their orders. It also reduces the amount of stock held and that is money in bank and not on the racks! – It has made us more efficient as we used to handwrite individual dockets. We also don’t waste any more time trying to decipher an individuals handwriting. – There is practically no paperwork at the end of the day as sales and productivity are all in the system. Professional image = Consumer confidence

Cons

Only wish it had been available years earlier

Olga from Staar Tailors Alterations, LLC.

Best decision we have ever made!

This Software has been a God sent to our business. We went from hand writing our tickets and manually calculating everything to implementing this software and saving ourselves a ton of time and headache. I love how easy it is to use on a daily basis like we do for our alterations business. It's great how it can handle the large volume of tickets that we process everyday and our processes that used to take hours to do, now take only minutes. Overall, I am really great full to have this software running our company and helping me handle daunting tasks of data analysis with ease. Love every aspect of this software. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to spend less time on the paperwork of running a business to really being able to focus on the client. My only regret is not finding this software sooner and being ahead of the game in our industry, as opposed to playing catch up.

Pros

Easy to Navigate, User Friendly, Customizable for the individual business, Able to run lots of different reports that help productivity, Easy to setup and edit features. All in one software for services performed, products sold, employee time-sheets, productivity logs and lots more.

Cons

The new version of this program works out a lot of the kinks of the older version and is much more user friendly and works on all types of devices.

Clark from Clark the tailor

Industry: Textiles

Excellent software

Software is fantastic as is customer service when it’s required, not had many issues at all but the few I’ve had have been sorted straight away

Pros

I’ve been using this software since 2014 and wouldn’t dream of running my business without it the way I used to do for the 15 years previous. It gives me full control of the business. At a click I can see exactly what alterations and dry cleaning are due to be collected this day, tomorrow and any day as well as what time it’s due to be completed and as a result I can spread the work more easily throughout the week avoiding taking in too much or too little work for particular days I can see who’s doing the work and when and the sms messaging is something my customers love, although they are told what day it will be ready they and we are never entirely sure of what time it will be reassured if we are very busy so the sms lets them know exactly when

Cons

Negative feedback is very important for any business, that’s how we can learn and improve but I really can’t think of anything

Hadis from Prestige Alterations

Owner / Manager

Pros

“Geelus is “THE SOFTWARE FOR TAILORS!” Since we started using geelus in 2008 we are truly on top of our business. We know if we have made a progress since the previous year, we know if we need to advertise more, we know which one of our employees are performing better and we’ve never gone back to the pen and paper. I can see the new orders in the system even when I’m driving (although it's not legal anymore;)) We don’t worry about any backups or where the data is stored. IT JUST WORKS. I truly recommend it to all clothing alterations and tailors specially if you are like us an agent for a dry cleaner!

Cons

I can't think of any really. Their original software's full version used to work only on my Mac and PC but their new one works like a magic on my mobile phone and tablet too. We've actually added a new tablet to serve our customers faster. Very cost effective.

WALID from Myers Park Tailors

One of the best software in the world

I really don’t recommend this software to anyone! Because I’m gallous and I don’t want anyone to compete with me. I love the text message and the ability to use with my touch screen PC and tablet. I’ve been in the business for over 25 years and Geelus made it so easy to track down everything in my business even when I’m not in the shop. The software had a great impact on my business. Thanks to Geelus now I can know who has visited my store and spent $2000 when I’m not there and who did the job. Without it I wouldn’t know… The customer service rocks! The guy that takes care of my account, I really don’t want to share his time with anyone. He has put me to the next level. Customer service is so knowledgeable not only this software but all other software applications around it. Anytime I need help, I just need to push a button and someone calls me to help. Highly not recommended! (Read the above )

Pros

Very easy to navigate and the customer service is always a top notch in this industry

Cons

I do not remember when was the last time I had an issue to call it a cons.

Nick from Prestige Alterations

Powerful tool for managing any business

My overall experience with Geelus has been excellent so far and I truly appreciate it.

Pros

I have been using Geelus for about 11 years while managing prestige alterations and I should say it rocks! The support is amazing, the staff are nice and friendly and right to the point. I used to use their old software till last year and switched to their new one. Now, not only it automatically sends text messages to the customers, if we don't get a chance to do the job on time, we can send another message to delay the collection day or for anything else. I love the flexibility of their new app a lot and of course using it on iPad is really cool!

Cons

If it was 10 years ago there might have been some cons but nothing I can think of now. Specially since I switched to their new app, because of the new referral system it's bringing us heaps of customers and builds the relationship upfront.

Balvir from Singh Smart Alterations

The only software you should use for Alterations

My overall experience has been beyond the expectation from any software. What could I want more when I have an excellent software with an excellent support and excellent features?

Pros

I've been using Geelus since 2012 in my stores and it's been amazing! I can still go back to 7 years ago and see how my store has been performing back then. It's the go to software for most (if not all) alterations and tailoring businesses.

Cons

I have recently switched to their new software which is released last year and I should say it's great as well. No negative points about the software but the only thing is that when I switched I wasn't able to bring historic data. I can however access my past records through the previous software but it would have been more convenient in the new app.

Reasons for Choosing Geelus

The fact that Tailor max is an outdated app, made me switch to Geelus and I'm really happy with my decision.

FRANK from Goulburn Drive In Dry Cleaners

GOULBURN DRIVE IN DRY CLEANERS

Have not had any problems.

Pros

I love geelus’ easy setup, elimination of paper works and the text message to my customers. Especially the SMS feature really works great for me because my customers come to pickup their items very quickly. It’s very easy to use and I just need to pick up my phone and ring to get an immediate support if I need to. I have a drive through store with two entrances so I basically needed a software to run on two computers at the same time dealing with the same data. Because of the special structure of the software (they call it cloud based) I didn’t need to pay any extra. I’m very happy! “

Cons

Have not found anything to dislike in the program

Claudio from Family Laundry

Best POS out there!

I’ve been using Geelus Since 2013. The interface is nice, clean and easy to learn but different from the software I was using before. Employees can easily learn it in a few minutes. It’s been a very reliable system and I’ve been managing both of my stores using Geelus. The fact that I can set up my store the way I want it really helps. Anytime I need help someone is available to call and provide a great support and training. The feature that I love is being able to connect to my businesses on any computer anywhere I am. My customers love Geelus because of the order ready text message right on their cellphones. Flawless. Highly recommended.

Pros

My costumers love their order ready texts or emails. Easy to setup and program. Great customer service (if you ever need it).

Cons

Don't know. No complaints so far. We all love it

Mohammad from Opal Alterations & Tailoring Studio

Geelus is the software for now and the future

Pros

I read other reviews, great features of Geelus are mentioned in them, which are true and they are really amazing and very important to the business. But the fact that Geelus team keeps updating the software, perfecting the current features and adding new features by listening to business owners / users is absolutely invaluable and vital to Geelus Success.

Cons

No software is perfect , the only way it can be called perfect is, that it's above its global competition and has a great passionate team behind it that constantly improving the software. Geelus is the only one that there is.

Jeremy from Alteration Specialists

Amazing software coupled with an outstanding staff

My overall experience has been extremely pleasant. The team has the best customer relationship manager out there. He makes sure to get all my questions answered. He is responsible and extremely responsive in meeting deadlines and solving urgent matters.

Pros

I love the simplicity and use of Geelus and also the fact that is in the cloud. The team continues to push out new features and I like that the system continues to evolve, as my business does. Coming from tailormax (which is outdated and terribly run software), I appreciate that the Geelus software is new and cutting edge. They understand the needs of their customers and will go to great lengths to achieve their happiness and satisfaction. The system is very easy to use once you get set up properly.

Cons

I think the software can continue to get more advanced but I am absolutely confident that the team at GEELUS will do what it takes to get there. I am looking for more management and oversight ability across my multiple locations. More advanced reporting as well.

Mohamed from The Cleanocrats

Great ease for my customers

Fantastic, highly reccomend

Pros

The best thing about this software is the mobile alerts that my customers receive. I would always hear about how convenient the reminder was. It also made turn around much quicker so we didn't need to store our customer's items for extended periods of time.

Cons

I am on the older version and I wish I had access to every function of the software on my mobile device. I'm going to switch to the new software and this should fix this problem.

jo ann from Wash n fun laundromat

great service from my service people give 100 ++++++

On a scale of 1-10 I give Geelus a 20!

Pros

We've been able to do credit cards, used the excel exports a lot. This is to help me keep track of all employees time logs as well as knowing who is doing what. I've been using their old software and now that I switched to the new one, I'm really happy.

Cons

The payroll system for the new one VS the old one, does not yet help with Nevada state regulations. I have 3 shifts and I need to manually log out staff.

No other alternatives.

Udayalakshmi from Udayalakshmi Meka - Couture Dry Cleaners & 1 HR Tailors

Great service, great software

Overall it has been great experience and customer support has been available every time I needed it and really friendly.

Pros

I just did an SMS marketing to sell Masks for coronavirus and I was flooded with customer calls and I loved it. Great user friendly and customer support.

Cons

It would have been great to see some videos on each and every functionality but unfortunately, it's only in text format and sometimes I have to reach customer service for more information.

John from Soak N Relax Laundry Shop

Sustainability Redefined

We've been a long-time client of Geelus and will remain in the coming years as we are excited to start using the new version of their software.

Pros

The product was easy to use from day one. Entering orders, keeping customer information secure, fast transactions and many more features that kept us using this software for more than 4 years.

Cons

The one thing that was missing was the flexibility across platforms which is now addressed with the new version of Geelus.

ANGEL from QUALITY CARE CLEANERS

Perfect fit for my business

I love working with Geelus especially their customer service team. Top notch!

Pros

Cons

The only thing I don't like about it is that I can't call someone for help. I need to submit a ticket and be called back.

Reasons for Choosing Geelus

Geelus was the most easy to use and affordable.

Lina from Freshwash Laundromat

Great product and best customer service

Great system makes running my laundromat very simple and everything is organized.

Pros

They are always available when we have questions or need help with anything they get back to us right away when we need them, My account manager is alway so willingly to help and very knowledgeable and patience to guide us thru the system.

Cons

No issues with the software, we get everything we need.

Ivonne from LUCY'S PLACE, INC.

Tremendous Asset for Customer Service

Customers loved it. They like the details in the invoices. They specially liked the SMS mssg with updates on their orders.

Pros

The immediate updates from ANYWHERE access. Connections to individual customers.

Cons

Setting up the initial products for our business in a way the program would work. Finding the icons then setting up the specific tasks for each product does take concentration and time.

Maria from Zippy Stitches

I love Geelus!

It helped us clarify or distinguish our services to the customer much better.

Pros

I really like that it is very useful and user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Geelus

I did not look at other systems because I was already using Geelus from my previous work before I decided to put up my own store.

Marisela from Alteria

Easy to use Program

I just used this software's Free Trial --- there is definitely a lot of great use and features to running a dry cleaning type business. There were a lot of features that didn't apply to my apparel service business so I decided not to continue using it. For a business with several steps, or processes, including working with others, this software will allow for better productivity.

Pros

You can track most aspects of running your dry cleaning or alterations or service business, including employees, work orders, projects and timelines, charging and receiving payments. I like how you can send emails to your clients. And also you can keep track of employees tasks and how an item is moving along.

Cons

The software was not very compatible with my computer and tablet. The programs shut off during use. Also, I did not like the interface, overall design.

Joanne from KPC Laundry & Hire Services Ltd

Great Product.

Great to have access to this anywhere. Can check on things from anywhere on my phone

Pros

Great support and easy to use. Much easier for the staff to process sales. Great to keeping track of items. Love the ability to SMS the customer.

Cons

A little bit tricky to get the printer to work but once it is set up all OK.

Kendal from Holiday Cleaners

Pros

It is easy to train new employees. I've been using this software since 2015 and then joined my second store. I've been getting a great support ever since.

Cons

The old software did not allow me to accept credit cards. however the new software now has this function. so i like it even more now.

John from Dry Cleaners

Outstanding Software Solution and Support

This was the first dry cleaning software we have ever used. Our staff greatly appreciated the ease of use. This industry needs more tools of this stature.

Pros

Ease of use, comprehensive scope of services and great pricing!!

Cons

difficulty in off loading historical files

Reasons for Choosing Geelus

The customer service support and pricing options

Jocelyn from Sooke Laundromat

Excellent Product

Pros

Ease of use. It was easy to set up and use. Great support is always available quickly when I requested it.

Cons

Not always notified of issues that causes delays in our daily business, in the old software. Hopefully this is improved on the new one.

Geoff from Apparel & Fashion

There is no software even close to it

I make it short, it’s the only software if you are serious about your business

Pros

It has a lot of great features but Follow up and order ready text are among the best

Cons

Statistics have more room to improve and the good things they constantly working on it

Adelia from Omega Cleaners of Houston

Wonderful software to use

Pros

Cons

I was scared to try the new upgraded system at first but the support system made it so easy. Yeah!!!!

Tracy from VIP Tailors LLC

Geelus Review

Customers love the text message system

Pros

Easy to use. Confident in our system backed up all the time.

Cons

Importing the information. Occasional freezing

Best Reviews online

David from A Better Fit Ltd

Industry: Textiles

Highly recommend!

Pros

A huge asset to the company, easy to use and great customer support when we can't work something out

Cons

We have had so few problems that it is difficult to say!

Ruth from S&R Laundry Services

Great Software for drycleaner!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use this software. It doesn't require much to setup; just follow the instructions and you'll have your POS ready to use in little time. I'm so glad I came across this software online.

Cons

I can't think of a negative for this software; it provides everything I need.

Lisa from Haventown Cleaners

Geeelus Review

Pros

User friendly, different options for setting up how it will work for our business.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about the software.

Arman from Char Grill’d

Best software in the market

Pros

This software is very easy to use. Professionally made and they support very well.

Cons

I am happy with everything. Thanks geelus.

Tatjana from Tanya's Alterations

easy to use. easy to review all reports.

Pros

good choice of different reports available to review business sales and customers.

Cons

don't have any things on my mind. thanks.

Laleh from RAD

Highly recommended

Overall I have what I needed.

Pros

I love the user interface, ease of use and sms followups.

Cons

So addictive. I cannot really think of any cons.

Alma from Alma's Alterations

Amazing Service from reps and great POS

It helps with everything, it's a great pos

Pros

it's user friendly, intuitive and help is always at hand

Cons

I like everything, the POS is great

Michelle from Cindy's alterations

Great program

My over experience with Geelus is that when I have questions I always get fast questions and they are always great to answer my email and I really appreciate that.

Pros

the ease of reaching out to customers. being able to work from anywhere on the program.

Cons

Editing customer invoices was easier on their old system.

Lauren from brighton zipyard

GOOD SYSTEM

great experience so far!

Pros

The best features of this software are the reports you can obtain, productivity of employees, time sheets, and sales. i really like the the reports that tells you your new vs returning customers. Its also really simple and easy to use you can pretty much change the appearance of it by adding your own images etc which is a nice touch. as the director of the business i can log in whenever i like from where ever i am to check on the stores sales throughout the day. i also get an email giving me the register closure report so even if i am on the other side of the world i can check in on my store!

Cons

I find it difficult to think of any cons with the software, the only issue i have is the allocation to different staff member's.

Dawood from Bangkok Tailoring & Alterations

Extremely satisfied

Pros

I've been an early adaptor or the new software and so far it has been going great. I love the fast progress the software has made throughout the years.

Cons

So far it has been going very well. It was a little hard to setup but easy to learn and teach.

Carlton from Maddington Dry Cleaners

Excellent - Easy to operate

Overall experience have been very good so far and very happy with the system.

Xhovani from Victoria Tailoring LTD

Recommended

Pros

This is a great software which is good value for money compared to others out there, I've been using the software for over 6 months and the customer service provided whenever I've had any questions is second to none. The ability to send sms text messages on command is a great feature which customers love.

Cons

No issues so far, straight forward to implement and use.

maneer from Marsh Tailors

Clothing Alterations software

It made life so simple and easy. I was surprised there's a software like it that works for me.

Pros

The software is very simple and easy to use. Very professional looking in the eyes of the customers. It keeps everything in order specially the automatic ticket orders no need to use pen and paper anymore.

Cons

Nothing at the moment, just waiting for the online customer booking. All is good for now.