• Pros

• "It covers every aspect of our salon. It is easy to learn and we love all the numbers it tracts. The inventory is nice to track on this software. "

• "Easy to use, great features especially the marketing tools. Excellent customization!"

• "I love the ease of moving from one report to the other. It was easy for our team to switch over with minimal training. The basics are simple."

• Cons

• "MR040 report from Millennium is not in Meevo2, but I am working around that. The user guide is helpful, but it is not as organized as I would have liked."

• "The only complaint I have is just getting our payroll set up. It was very tedious but now that it's done, it works great. "

• "There are at time glitches, but the company works hard to make sure they are adjusted in a timely manner"

Browse Meevo 2 Reviews

Natasha Noel from Sloco Massage + Wellness Spa

Best Software Out There & Getting Better!

I've used SO many different online booking programs... Front Desk, Full Slate, Booker, Mindbody, GenBook (just to name a few) and Meevo have been the most reliable so far. Since switching to Meevo, our online booking went from maybe 5 a week to nearly 10 a day. The membership capabilities are awesome and I truly appreciate how much they're improving the software with each update. They listen to ideas from their users and it shows in the product. It is software made by a company that not only understands the industry but also understands the importance of good programming!

Pros

I love the online booking experience for our guests. Booking multiple services, being able to add themselves to the waitlist and even booking for multiple guests is awesome. The capabilities within the membership are unmatched. Being able to swap and transfer packages with ease is amazing!

Cons

I know they're working on adding more features, so I know this is temporary, but I miss having eGift and the very detailed client selection tool that Millennium used to have (now it is a basic marketing export). Also, some of the reports don't always seem very accurate.

Brenda from Indulge Day Spa

AMAZING!!!

I love that I can collect customer credit card numbers ahead of time and not worry about them. I also love that the owner [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] actually checks facebook posts and comments on them. My overall experience has been really awesome. Thank you Meevo-2 Team!!!

Pros

I love everything about this software. You can customize everything to what YOU need. The customer service and education is AMAZING!! I've been to their annual Business Mastery twice and the experience and motivation is great. Almost every month they are doing webinars which are about an hour and full of great new additions. They are constantly asking us what our needs are and most of the time they can accomplish it. I'm very HAPPY with the software. And it's simple so if you don't want to take advantage of everything you do not need too.

Cons

Unfortunately they couldn't merge my information from my old system, but that is ok. I just refer back to the other if I need to. Since this program can be customized to you, sometimes that is hard because you may not know what you need or want. I believe they have updated that since I came aboard and added the basics to make it user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

I did try SalonBiz since they supported AVEDA customers but they just do not have what Meevo-2 has.

Michelle from iCRYO

Meevo 2 - A Work in Progress

Pros

- The software is fully internet based and didn't require specific equipment. - It promised better features from a franchise point of view

Cons

- We were one of the first companies on board and the regular updates and releases caused a lot of confusion and a lot of problems for us. The updates didn't come with details on what was changed or how. And if we had all our settings in place and those settings were involved in an update, everything was changed around (ie things that were "on" prior to the update, were turned "off" during the update). However we were never notified and had to find out what had changed when we ran into problems. This caused confusion not only for us, but for our franchisees and guests. - The reporting is flawed. We have spent hours upon hours on the phone with support, development, management, etc trying to help correct the reporting issues. To date we still don't have a sales or accounting report that we can rely on to provide accurate data. Everything requires a supporting report and/or manual calculations. - The support team is difficult to utilize as you aren't assigned a specific support contact therefore you're constantly explaining the same thing(s) over and over again when you call in to obtain a status, start a new support ticket, etc.

Kristina from Love Lane Salon

Meevo2 in a MUST HAVE for salon owners!

Pros

I've used Meevo2 in my salon for years and couldn't be happier with it! I’m a huge fan of the reports, goal setting, easy to use interface, accessibility on different devices, unlimited support, waitlist, online booking, and automated confirmations.

Cons

Onboarding and set up with time-consuming. However, I'm thankful for the personal support from the onboarding team and the customization I was able to create.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

History with Millennium, cloud-based, reporting, customization, and goal setting.

Christina from All the Rave Salon & Boutique

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Numbers

It has been good so far. I really like how I can use a software from any computer or phone so that makes it very convenient. I like how easy it is for our customers to use the online booking in to get the reminders about their appointments.

Pros

I really like the ability to track numbers on the software program. You can take appointments on paper and write down prices on paper but paper is not going to give you percentages and goals and keep up with it. Paper will not show you where you’re at from one month to the next with the click of a button. Paper also not allow you to remind your customers automatically about their appointments or allow them to book their own appointments online.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to edit a transaction after it’s finalized. Some of the other service providers make mistakes while I’m not at work and I cannot edit them without doing a refund and changing it to the proper stylist.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

Because they did a seamless transition for my client information, my retail information, my service information, and my service provider information. I did not have to do any of the transition work which saves me a lot of time and frustration.

Ashley from Ashley Adams Salon

Industry: Cosmetics

Waiting for all features to work

Pros

Desktop and tablet friendly. Once all bugs are out I hope to have a more efficient software.

Cons

There is always a bug. There are too many steps or reports you have to run in order to get what you are looking for. Some reports require 30 mins or overnight to update. I don't think it was ready to be released.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

Thought it would be similar features and had new staff at the time.

Genome from Finance Industry

Salon & Spa Software

With change, there is always a lot of learning to do, but so far I have been able to figure out what I need or call support to assist.

Pros

Switching from their desktop platform to their cloud platform has been great. It has allowed me to easily log in to assist users as well as to remotely pull the data I need without interrupting the front desk.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

The cost and time to integrate from Millennium were the 2 top factors. They were all offering similar new features. They also worked with the APP we are using.

Eric from De Sanchez Day Spa & Salon

Could be Better

Over all I’m disappointed and searching for other software.

Pros

The booking function is great. A little slow and freezing in filters but decedent on booking. Inventory management is good and easy.

Cons

Lack of reports. Lack of customized reports. System freezes when we use filters. Millennium was way better and suited our needs best. Voids have to make a work around. No notes on gift cards. No marketing without a mail chimp or similar software. These are just some of the things I like least. There are a few more.

NA

Amanda from Fearless.

Meevo 2 Experience

Pros

I really appreciated the many different features the software had. Every category was very detailed. Also, the customer service did the best they could with the problems I confronted them with.

Cons

It is NOT user friendly. On boarding was going to take over a month for just myself to learn. Learning the very specific codes and order of functions was taking way too much time to understand. I own a business and am a full time service provider. The amount of time and stress the on boarding cost me was exhausting. Also, trying to sort out editing the actual system and not the ‘ghost’ training platform? Very very confusing.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

Recommendation from a friend.

amanda from Sugar mama waxing

Meevo 2 Review

It has been a good upgrade for our spa overall. I trust that as it grows the updates will fix all kinks.

Pros

Cons

It is hard to run the very detailed reports without researching or reaching out to meevo to fine them. Specifically how many eyebrow waxes did a person do this month.

Angela from Baja Studio NYC

Industry: Cosmetics

Great software, needs some fundamental upgrades

Benefits are online booking, storing credit cards with our cancellation policy and it’s keeping clients committed to there appointment or they cancel with advance notice. We love all the notifications clients get, the option to opt in or out of text messages.

Pros

The intricacy of options and ability to manipulate appointment timing and service, service providers, extensive options for a lot of different things. Also love the reports. I do deeply wish it will be made into an app and not a link. I believe the functionality of an app would be a lot faster and and stronger when using a phone.

Cons

It lacks a few functions. It’s compatible with iPad but can be very slow. Definitely works better on desktop however, our business does not utilize a receptionist and we like to keep everything mobile. When launching, you can upload a client list but only one time per-launch. When I opened I was alone for the first 3 months, when I onboarded my next two stylists I was not able to upload there client list. A feature other salon softwares at any time. So now we are not able to track who is new to the salon because all clients are being added as new. The features for classifying what type of client is also not broad. There is only “walk-in or request or redo”. There should be an option for “New” meaning new to the salon, not a walk in and there should also be “new request” these are all important categories to track where clients are coming from to make predictions. The biggest shortfall is when a client cancels online, it does not notify the salon. We have to visually be on top of checking for the square color. There are so many notification options there should definitely be an email notification at least to notify the salon or employee that was booked. Lastly, the client email list is only for the last 90 days. When downloading a client list, it would be great if we could have the whole history not 90 days. We have clients that don’t come in as frequently as 90 days and they will miss our emails.

Brianna from Park Place Salon

Neutral

Overall, because of the price, I am pleased but slightly underwhelmed. I have used another software for nine years, so this is not my first booking software. I expected the reports to be better than what I'm used to, not worse. I'm disappointed that there is no app.

Pros

Price, scheduler, being able to cut, paste & copy. Individualized training.

Cons

Meevo2 needs an app! Mobile is not enough. Convo bar is useless, if you don't type the prompt in exactly as it's supposed to be then nothing will come up. What's the point of having it if you need a list of what you're supposed to type in to get where you want to go? Reports are terrible, not intuitive at all and not helpful even when you do find a report that kind of fits your need. Can't search for reports. No retention report (the most important report there is). Transaction history is confusing. Clients can have positive and negative balances at the same time. I hate that clients can see from your receipt if you change the price of a service. They see what it should have been or would have been. if you have to void a transaction that had a service then it doesn't actually uncheck out the appointment book part. So you have to rebook the appointment to check it out the correct way which makes the payroll skewed. I don't like that you can't check out an appointment from yesterday, that's a problem because you have to rebook the appointment on the current day and the old appointment looks like a no-show. You should at least be able to move the old appointment to the current-day. I would like an appointment view that has each stylists week on one screen instead of having each stylist by day and the whole week displayed. I want to be able to click on the day and see all the stylists just for that day just like I can click on a person's name and see their entire week.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

Cheaper than mindbody, more features than vagaro. Seemingly better bookkeeping than vagaro but not as good as mindbody.

Tiffany from Hare Salon

Meevo 2

Pros

I like that Meevo 2 is easy to learn and use. I feel like most of the training videos are not needed and just simply playing with the site helps learn most of the functions. The reminders and confirmation system is great and I like that you can choose what you want to send based on your clients preferences.

Cons

-When a clients wants to cancel there should be a function that sends the stylist an email or texts the the client wants to cancel. You shouldn't have to check the main page everyday. -The no show fee system should be tweaked and instead of leaving a credit on the clients account there should be a way to leave a negative amount showing that they need to pay a fee. Also, i'm not sure if this is a function but if it isn't then when clients book online there should be a mandatory setting that makes clients leave there credit card on file so you can charge the card if the clients never decides to come back. -The note section is kind of a mess. I haven't been able to find out how to read a full note if a client books online and sends one to the stylist. I feel like the system should also send an email if someone leaves a note that way they see it before the day of the clients appointment. -When booking online the system only searches 2 weeks out when clients select "search of next available service". This needs to either be reworded or actually search for the next available. Most high volume salons, like mine book months in advance so 2 weeks is kind of pointless and is confusing for the client. -The system should also allow for more time before it logs you out. Right now the max time is 1 hour. Most haircuts are 1 hour and if the salon doesn't have a receptionist then it becomes time consuming to have to log back in every time.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

Better price, system and security.

Derek from Clary Sage College

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Meevo 2 in Today's Salon/Spa World

Overall Meevo 2 is working great for our business, we have tried several other operating systems, and Meevo 2 meets the majority of our business concerns.

Pros

-Very user friendly! -Modern looking! -Web based, So it can be accessed anywhere! -Mobile Friendly -Online booking -Inventory Management

Cons

-Sometimes it lags, and takes longer to load than desirable, while I originally thought this was just a poor internet connection, it proved not to be. - Missing some minor features that would be beneficial for my business, such as not being able to edit a ticket's payment after the day was closed.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

Phorest, did none of the features we needed. SchoolVision was not web based

Allison from Savante Salon

Meevo 2 was an easy switch

A benefit we are seeing is having the daily service totals and monthly product sales easily available to us pushes us to make more sales and surpass goals that are calculated for us.

Pros

The software is much more to the point than others. Having it available through web browser instead of strictly computer has really helped us while booking clients outside of the salon. Also, everyone having their own profiles and goal centers really pushes our stylists to sell and bring in clients more frequently.

Cons

I do some times have a hard time with inventory counts. Some times I need to deduct a product here or there for personal use, and it can get confusing just taking one product out of the inventory count.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

meevo seemed to have much better (more personal) customer service

John from Trina's Tresses

Industry: Cosmetics

Meevo 2 is a fantastic product that will help define the next generation of salon apps.

First, huge cost savings with MORE features instead of less. Beautiful interface, very snappy performance. Extremely customizable and fantastic reporting capabilities.

Pros

Overall, the Meevo2 user experience is great. The software can be customized to behave however you want, with in-depth settings for user security roles, appointment booking preferences, product and services groups, etc. You want your Level 1 stylists to be bookable online, but only for Blowouts, except for someone who also does haircuts, but takes longer than a standard level 1 haircut and is slightly cheaper? There are settings for that. There are comprehensive training videos to walk you through every aspect of configuring and using the system. You're also paired up with a customer success specialist who helps with getting you set up. Ours was *extremely* knowledgeable about Meevo2 and knew the answer anytime we had a question. The system looks gorgeous (especially once you have your Smart Center tiles set up) and is very snappy and responsive. Meevo2 also runs on iPhone and is just as quick and beautiful as on a desktop computer. No need for an extra app, and the mobile version seems to have all the features of the desktop site. EMV credit card reader support is fully integrated from MX915. Meevo handles the pass off to get tip amount, client signature, etc. It's a very smooth process.

Cons

The software launched recently (early 2018). There might be some glitches especially as new features roll out. We haven't run into anything, but it's good to be aware. When moving from another system, it's likely you won't be able to bring all your data. We were able to bring all of our client names and information, but not service history. We got around this by storing service history as client visit notes. It takes a while to set everything up, because it is so configurable. It doesn't have defaults, which means there's no "Quick Start". You need to set up your Service Categories, Services, Employee Templates, Security Roles, Employee Categories, Manufacturers, Product Categories, etc etc.

Tammy from Studio 33 Salon & Spa

Great Interface for Ease of Use

Our overall switch to Meevo 2 was as easy as it could have been. Change is nevery easy and and it is a process! However, we are very glad we did it. Our integration specialist did an excellent job of being available to help along the way. Customer support availability has improved dramatically over the last year. We are looking forward to sticking with Meevo 2 for many years.

Pros

There are many aspects we really appreciate with this software compared to others we've used. The interface is very sleek and makes it easy for a beginner to begin scheduling appointments and checking out clients. The more advanced features in the program are pretty simplified but give me most of the information than I need on a daily/monthly basis. I use a couple of the integrations that are very helpful.

Cons

If you are making a swich, do your homework! Take an extensive look at the features in your current software that you use on a daily/monthly basis and see if Meevo 2 is a good fit. We have had some failings in this area. However, Meevo 2 is constantly making updates that are addressing some of the things that are important to me and the front desk staff. Overall, we are very happy we have made the change to Meevo 2.

Alissa from Bellagio Hair Studio

Salon

Overall we are some what satisfied.

Pros

What I like about meevo 2 is being able to do things remotely. I can check daily sales, bookings and make appointments from anywhere. I like the live chat feature

Cons

The thing I like the least is how many layers there are to get to what I’m looking for. The search bar doesn’t always recognize what I am looking for. I’d like to have reports that are more detailed for individual stylists. I’d like to have a live texting feature as well as text marketing. There are features I liked with millennium and features I preferred from a different system.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

Because we were comfortable with millennium

Kara from Fort Worth Blow Dry & Co

Great salon software!

Pros

Very easy to use and easy to customize. The help manual is well written and easy to follow. There is a lot of freedom in the software but not so much freedom it takes too long to install, implement, or incorporate. You can use almost out of the box or make it your own.

Cons

The items you desire are not always located in the most intuitive of places. The back button takes you completely out of the section you are in; you must remember to hit the "x" rather than say to go back. While the conversation bar is really neat tool, you must enter the words exactly as it expects.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

Customization, lack of long-term contract.

sharon from Tangles hair salon & spa

Thankful for meevo

There is no other software better then meevo !!!

Pros

I live 40 min away for the salon having the ability to log in from any location and see reports book appointments or create a sale is a game changer Especially right now durning covid closures when The salon is closed I’m still able to retail from home and access vital reports

Cons

I with the reports were listed by employee name not job title I wish meevo was connected to payment processor, online store and quickbooks in Canada. That would make things so much better Oh tech support is amazing once you get to someone but being on hold for long periods if time then told you need to stay on the phone while they work our issues is not ideal for salons. Thankfully we rarely need to call them

Anna from GiGi's Salon and Spa

Phenomenal Software for Salons and Spas!

Meevo 2 is allowing me to run our business much more efficiently. Goal setting, inventory, and day to day tasks are so easy to access and use. The support staff is incredibly friendly and having the online chat option is great.

Pros

It is so user friendly. You can put someone in front of it that has never seen it before and within 10min they will know enough to get by. The walk through help and customer support chat is so helpful for new hires. Our staff loves having all of their important info right at their fingertips.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

This was much more streamlined and easier to use.

Megan from Station 710 Salon

Best in our industry!

I love how it has made my salon feel more up to date with technology, but not ever feeling over my head. Customer support has been great and they constant improvements and growth make me really happy with my decision to switch.

Pros

I really like the ease of set up and use of this software. Training new employees is a breeze, traditionally it would take 4 weeks for a new employee to use our old software proficiently and its 2 weeks at the most.

Cons

I had missed some reports from our old software, but many of them have been added to Meevo.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

Accurate reports and easy of use

Marvin from Zazen Salon Spa

Meevo2 Review

My overall experience has been great!

Pros

I live what it does for my business. Tracking information is so important when it comes to making business decisions and the reports module is extremely valuable. Being able to see what my employees are doing in Meevo2 helps me fix mistakes and catch thieves; I've worked with Meevo2 staff a few times in relation to employee theft. I am extremely pleased that customer service is so easy access.

Cons

I don't like using the "White Board;" if I have an issue I should be able to have customer service take note of it... it's kind of a deterrent to do anything else. Marketing was a disappointment and I really don't like how they do business. Somehow my business ended up with 2 accounts unintentionally and they wouldn't let us out of the contract (we only have 1 location). Thankfully Meevo2 (the powers that be) was able to intervene and fix the problem for us. I wish the payroll reporting would include employee taxes and such; then it would be a complete payroll function.

DANIELLE from Hello Gorgeous Salon / Float Therapy & Wellness Spa

Great System / Awesome Team Of Professionals

MEEVO has been a change for the better for our business. Our staff seems to be adjusting well to this change and we are thrilled with the customer service and IT department. We have built alot of relationships with the MEEVO staff and we hope to continue to grow and better our business with this awesome software! Thank you!

Pros

user friendly - offsite capability - smart center

Cons

reports - having to set things up in multiple areas - memberships did not convert 100%

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

We already currently used Millennium and built a relationship with this company over the years. We recommend this company to everyone.

Cody from Pritchett Bridal

Industry: Cosmetics

Awesome, other than account set up

The software is great, we will continue using it

Pros

I like the reports that you can pull and the girls love the scheduling system

Cons

Having to change our password all the time and make it so long with all these extra things has almost made us get a new system. We only log into one account now because no one can remember their password and when they do we have to change it again in a week. Just allow us to use one simple password without having to change it.

Pam from Apothecary Hair Loubge

Industry: Writing and Editing

Meevo 2 not user friendly

Solid for scheduling appointments and managing money.

Pros

Front end functions are solid for what is needed.

Cons

Backend reports are siloed and require manually processing to put together standard data needed to do accounting. Security set up is over engineered and needs to be simplified. Certain data needed is not available on existing reports. Lack of ability for ad hoc reporting.

Michelle from Headbangers Salon

Meevo 2

I switched from the original Millennium because I didn’t like that I couldn’t get on it from my phone or house computer. It’s fairly new but has a lot of room for improvement.

Pros

It’s cloud based. I can get into it from my phone or house computer.

Cons

Glitchy, confusing, reports are confusing and not totally user friendly. Our time jumps on the screen off and on making appointment times change. A lot of the cool parts of the original Millennium aren’t available. Also doesn’t let me in on my phone sometimes.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

Because I already was using Milkennium and it was cheaper to switch to their cloud software than another product.

Catherine from MC College

Meevo 2 Review

We love the goal setting section! Also, that you can connect from anywhere using the same login and that all of our students can access without having to download an app.

Pros

The support. There was lots of assistance during setup, the online training videos are fantastic, and ongoing webinars are helpful for all users of the software.

Cons

Limited reporting in Central Office. Cannot see inventory on hands from all locations at once.

Joanna from Imaj Institute

Glitchy!

Frustrating

Pros

-You can customize it -Support will usually get back to you within one day -Reports are useful

Cons

Glitchy, always having random pop-up errors that don't relate to anything that you have to ignore Slow, we use this as a system to have students clock their hours,they always complain about it We've had to learn tricks to get it to work they way we want to, avoiding pop ups, errors, etc.

Maria I. from Isabelle Salon + Beauty Specialist

Life made Easy!

It has optimize my work and helps me see a bigger picture of the business. It has taken it onto a whole new level! Increased sales, Increased clients and easier overall management.

Pros

What I love most is the "Walk-Through Help". I dont need to be calling to ask for help when I want to learn something new. I just click on it and it takes me Step-by-Step on how to do whatever it is I need. Also, The easy way to ensure I have my clients data on the system. For me its crucial that I keep each and everyones formulad I have made and that makes it easier for me and gives my client more security in what I am doing with their hair. They know I wont be guessing which colors I used because I always keep track. I simply LOVE IT!!!

Cons

The least I like is when I am trying to print X or Y Report of my sales or cash register management, sometimes I need to go directly to the Meevo software so I can access it. Its a small glitch, and its not that big of a bother because I still can access it directly in the program.

JEANNINE from ARTISTRY BUCKHEAD

Industry: Cosmetics

Effective, but missing a few things

Pros

I love the tabs! Being able to navigate from one screen to another without needing to close out of things makes my job more efficient. It's a pretty easy system to navigate. I also love having access to Meevo on my phone.

Cons

The loss of certain reports makes things harder. Specifically with the Employee Supply Usage. Being unable to print it out and organize the products together so I can see exactly how much was used for the month makes it so much harder to figure out what we will need. I've resorted to just printing the web page over and over again until I at least have the full list and then have to go in one by one and group everything together. There are also a few other reports that our owner is upset about losing. As well, I wish there were an app for the phones because reading the schedule through a mobile web page can be difficult.

Tammy from Headlines Salon & Spa

Happy Stylist

Pros

The reports are so great, they really out line how each stylist is doing. EVER Helpful

Cons

Some parts of the program you need to jump around a lot, it would be nice when entering in a shipment that if the price has increased you need to go back and change the price under product then enter in the shipment.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

Our salon is in the summit program and was highly recommended.

stacy from looks hair design

day to day with Meevo 2

I am very happy over all and am looking forward to utilizing all the data from year to year!

Pros

Cons

I feel there should be a more detailed learning of all the reports, what they mean and how to find the reports needed. I wish you could edit a ticket after completing it.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

Our technical manager thought this was the best for us for the price

Tracey from Edina Skin Care Specialists

Meevo 2

Easy to switch. Representatives were great to work with.

Pros

Appointment book and Reports. Also like the self help feature and available training videos.

Cons

Can be glitchy, I like the reports just want more of them!

Lesley from Dahlia Skin Boutique

Meevo 2 is great!

Pros

We love the functionality of Meevo 2- there are so many features for each position in the spa and customizations that can be made to suit the business.

Cons

Tech support takes a while to get ahold of which can make it difficult as we are open seven days a week and do not have hours to spend trying to sort out technical issues. Once set-up and finished with the on-boarding process, things were smoother.

Mo from Peak

Mo's Meevo Review

I definitely think MEEVO is the best option for us but as a wellness center offering different services other than the Spa environment as it's designed for, we have found many issues along the way that we have to create workarounds for. It just isn't easy to make things work but once they do, it's smooth sailing. I still spend too much time creating these workarounds but I'm hoping with the constant fixes MEEVO does, this will in time, improve.

Pros

It has a ton of capabilities. Way more offerings than any other software I had tried or researched.

Cons

To do one thing you have to do a list of things and they're not clearly laid out. I have spent too much time trying to figure out what I've missed when something doesn't work correctly having to go back and figure out all of the MANY steps to get just one thing done.

Alisa from Beautiful U

What you need

I love that It connects the register, with the booking. It is so user friendly.

Pros

I love how customizable the software is.

Cons

The one thing I like least about Meevo 2 is the software has a tendency of Freezing, so you have to refresh the page.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

it was the easiest one to book appointments through, plus it had all the repots I like to look at. Very user friendly, and a convenient price point.

RISA from TresImage Salon

OMG...LOVE using Meevo2

We've been using Meevo2 for almost 12 months. We switched from server based to cloud based. Recently I was so happy that we were cloud based because of the Covid 19 closure of our business. Everyone could login from home and contact their clients and take care of business. This was a lifesaver!

Pros

Meevo2 is always updating and improving. It's cloud based and a lifesaver for booking and keeping clients organized. The reporting is amazing and it's so easy to train new staff on the product.

Cons

At first, lots of security measures and levels to set up and assign to the different roles in my company. But, now I'm very thankful for the security measures.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

It wasn't even an option. I knew I wanted a Millennium product. I like the company and I see [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very involved and responds to social media comments etc...and I liked that.

Jason from Salon Theory

Meevo user

Good. I was one of the first salons to get on so we have had many issues but most are resolved. They don’t listen much to my needs and my ideas are ignored. But over all a good product and I enjoy it very much.

Pros

Convenient and able to use remotely. Colorful and clean looking. Very sharp. Always evolving and new features and tweaks.

Cons

Cost and online use is not as good as it could be. Wish we could text back clients... the constant change of passwords and wish we could scan a card to log in instead of always login in. And above all NO VOID function!!!! Omg who doesn’t have a VOID transaction function in 2019!!!!

Giovanni from Salon Aria

Really disappointed

I’ve worked with millennium for almost 25 years switching over to meet both seem like a great idea you’d figure CEO would just almost near the features and benefits functionality of what millennium did I just make a cloud-based but unfortunately, there’s a lot lacking in this software and costs more money.

Pros

That it was cloud-based and I could get rid of server. Having the ability to access from anywhere through phone or tablet

Cons

There’s always an issue We have to communicate almost weekly with CEO because of issues that we’re having with the software

Because of millennium’s reputation and Harms Software’s reputation

NICOLE from RITUAL SALON

User Friendly

Pros

It is easy to use and train new staff on.

Cons

It isn't an app. It doesn't work with my quickbooks. And often updates are glitchy.

Samantha from Self-Employed

Outstanding Software and Company!

Pros

As a professional, consultant, and educator in the beauty industry for 18+ years, I have worked with too many locations to count that have used and trusted Millennium and are now converting to Meevo2. The continued relationships, support, and education that this company offers is hands-down the BEST!! I have made a recommendation for several colleagues and locations to make the switch to Meevo2 and it has completely taken their salon/spa businesses to the next level in ease of use, communication/focus with their teams, online booking, and growing their business with the reporting capability. Whether an established business or just starting out, this company has listened and created an exceptional software experience. Check it out!

Cons

There are no cons to list. Meevo2 has worked really hard to exceed expectations with all aspects of the user experience!

Lynn from Spa Virtue

Meevo 2

The membership program is awesome

Pros

We have been with Meevo 2 for about 6 months now and we really like it. We have been through 5 software companies in 4 years. We are sticking with Meevo. The setup was detailed and time consuming which created a really nice outcome for using the software. It is much faster and easier to train our front desk team and our membership program is really growing because the membership is now simple for us. The checkout process is much nicer for the guest too. The reports are just what we needed too. We have experienced that issues have been resolved quickly.

Cons

The glitches that happen every so often.

Kelly from Trends & Tresses

Good w/ some customer service flaws

Pretty good with issues cited above.

Pros

Cons

Customer support is riddled with representatives who are not fully knowledge about your products. The hold times are ridiculous and every time you rollout a new version of the software it causes major issues to my retail and client data. In addition, card connect has missed several daily deposits which forced me to push forward closing for my business. Drawer manager needs refresh window.

angelina from Mellow Me Out Day Spa

Amazing Product, Slow Speed

Great, but overall has some areas that could develop more and there is lots of room for improvement.

Pros

Product does exactly what it needs to do, with great functionality and versatility. Ease of use is wonderful and ability to give each user different access is great. Visually it is easy to understand and lots of short cuts for booking at high speed.

Cons

The website that runs this software updates at a slow speed, and this is not due to our internet connection. Website freezes when multi tasking or editing large group appointment bookings.

Susan from Mindful Women Spa

Meevo 2 conversion from Millenium

The program has been very stressful for our staff. We are having to call customer service almost daily for the same issues. I feel customer service is not sure of the program. We have been very disappointed in the software and the customer service. Not being able to exchange gift card packages to a dollar amount has been a hard transition. Because we have had to create ways around that. My numbers are not correct . So I feel I am not getting a true picture of our business.

Pros

The fact that our old software could be transferred over. (Somewhat successfully) We were very excited for the transition, upgrading and taking our spa to a new level.

Cons

The inventory process is much more difficult. The need to go into different screens to edit products, check pricing, print bar codes and adjust inventory counts. In Millenium this was all easily done in one screen. Being so limited in being able to edit tickets in case of human error when ringing people up. PayRoll , I feel there should be more ability to check and edit to ensure payroll accuracy. Also not being able to adjust the days payroll can be run. Program is extremely limited from an owner or managers stand point.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

We have been happy with Harms and wanted to remain loyal.

Sarah from Magnify Salon

very happy

Very pleased with Meevo and their staff. When our computer crashes last year they stepped right to quickly get us trained with Meevo. We are all very pleased!

Pros

I love the capability to be able to see our books from anywhere.

Cons

I am still trying to figure out the reports that I am use to seeing with Milliummin

Mia from Mishan salon

Outdated, needs to be modernized

Although we have eliminated pen and paper, inputting the information is still very complicated and outdated. The app itself is always glitching and I don’t always have access to my schedule and will have to tell my clients I’ll call them back to schedule. I’ve waited between a few hours up to the following day.

Pros

I loved that it sent out appointment reminders via text message. I also loved that we were able to customize how we entered client data as all we need is their first and last name and a phone number.

Cons

The software itself has many glitches. If one person is ok their phone booking an appointment and another goes to book at the front desk, the Software does not auto refresh. This has caused double bookings. The appointment time drop down feature needs to be updated to 9am, 10am 11am, 12pm, 1pm etc. Currently, it starts at 1 and ends at 12 and then you have to remember to change AM or PM. We have booked appts where we did not change AM to PM or vice versa and have had appointment scheduled at 4:00am This will be my main reason for looking for a new software as I think it is something so simple and is common sense to start the drop down at AM times and lead to 12pm, then continue to 1pm, 2pm, etc. it reminds me of ancient software. Perhaps the old tube Apple computers I used in elementary school 20 years ago while playing Oregon Trail.

Reasons for Choosing Meevo 2

My business partner chose it.

Rhonda from Salon Lafaye

I loved Millennium now am blown away by Meevo 2

Teaching new staff has been a game changer. Better, more accurate reports. Reps and his team really knocked it out of the beauty ballpark!

Pros

It is so easy. When I don't know how to do something I "simply" get walkthrough help through the site. It does not crash or lock up. So many features!!!! The reports are amazing. Simply typing "haircut w rhonda on tues" in the convo bar is wicked cool. My girls love the Smart Center designed just for them and what they need to see.

Cons

The way the credit card processes is pretty slow. But, we just got Tippy and it should relieve that.

Diane from The Salon

Meevo 2 for Hair Salons

It’s been one year since we made the switch and for the most part it’s working out, but still some issues

Pros

That it’s web based, and I can access it anywhere

Cons

There are still some issues with the development of this program.. I feel it really wasn’t 100% ready to be released and I feel like people that do use it are frustrated with some of the features, especially if you came from using Millennium software.