• Pros

• "Easy to use, seemless integration & data feeds across multiple websites and multiple sales channels. Staff no longer wasting hours each day re-entering data. Fantastic customer support"

• "Neto has pre-packaged most of what small business needs in an eCommerce platform. We've been very impressed at how much functionality there is and how easy it has been to setup."

• "The functionality of the platform works well, it's easy to update and maintain everything. It never seems to crash, which is important to my clients."

• Cons

• "There aren't enough available store themes. Lack of available integrations with email marketing platforms for eCommerce. No feature to do refunds."

• "the POS is very intuitive (very easy to train new staff), but the Control Panel is not the most user friendly. It takes a while to learn how to use it properly."

• "Everything, the GUI is counter-intuitive, hardly works well enough to make sense and doesn't deliver on many fronts"

Browse Neto Reviews

Pat from Maximum Sport p/l.

Nothing short of sensational

When it comes to online ecommerce software stores in Australia, no one has Neto beat. After trying several other big name 'Shop in a Box' solutions such as Volusion, Shopify and Woo Commerce, we always found our way back to Neto. We now currently run 4 x Neto stores (with intergration into Ebay, Amazon as well as other shopping feeds) and looking to expand to our 5th shortly. We have also noticed that the investment into Neto from Telstra has also helped with customer service and quicker feature and function updates. The IT Support Staff are very helpful and just a phone call away (which you can get to by phone during business hours which I might add, not just an email or chat bot). It's the simple features and functions that we took for granted such as simple product dimensions which you don't get on Shopify, the integration of local Shipping Carriers that seamlessly integrate to print out shipping consignments that you don't find in other overseas platforms, its reporting capabilities etc. Considering the fact that our first website back in 2000 (when the internet was a baby), it cost us almost $20,000 and didn't even sell anything. Today its worth 10 employees + some. If your seriously considering opening or a running an online store in Australia, Neto has to be on your shortlist or just save yourself the time and headaches and go straight Neto and see the difference yourself.

Pros

Features and Functions out of the box are great, there art too many add-on needed as its already more powerful than Shopify, which means no extra App add-ons.

Cons

No direct connection with Quickbooks only via OneSaas, which isn't a big deal but would be nice to get a direct intergration.

Reasons for Choosing Neto

Local, helpful and most off all it had features that other simply didn't.

Aaron from Allira Fashion

Great product and friendly customer service

When I decided to launch my online business it was a bit nerv racking and overwhelming. Not knowing where to start or what I needed I continually read article reviews and got advice from family and friends. I decided on Neto as they were an Australian company with local support. On starting up the trial, you realise just how many features you have at your fingertips. It was a bit of a slow start but after reading through the help docs and watching a couple of introductory videos, I had a reasonable idea of what I needed to get started. The step-by-step guides were my saviour and if I did get stuck at any point, I called through to support who were willing to help out. My setup was going to be basic and I was mainly interested in trading on eBay at first. I found the eBay team knowledgeable and they helped me setup my shipping and payment methods too. On top of this, I got a free eBay store for 6 months, so this definitely helped. I have read other reviews where people are advising that the system is hard to use and I can see how people can be a bit overawed by the options they have. What I'd recommend, is decide on what features you need to get started, get a plan in place and stick to it. Once you understand the basics of the product and shipping setup, you will have a trading store quicker than you think. As with any business, you need to put in the time and learn the platform. Once you do, you can dive into the advanced features like accounting integration, marketing campaigns and advanced shipping integration. My next step will be to use their new Inventory module to manage all of my purchase orders and stock control. Overall, while this platform isn't as simple as some of your more basic options, it will do everything you need and provide you with many more options as you grow. Take the time, learn the product and you'll be happy you did. Best of luck.

Pros

The amount of features. The eBay integration saves on time and management. Their are numerous payment options to choose and the accounting integrations are seamless.

Cons

Can take some time to get your head around the platform. You will need to put in the effort to learn it.

Natalie from Melbourne Tool Sales

One of the best decisions we made for our business

We were spending hours each day re-entering data from our multiple websites and sales channels and it was a nightmare keeping on top of inventory. Neto has changed all that. Everything is entered once only.

Pros

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. On the odd occasion there has been something we haven't liked, it's been so minor that it doesn't matter

Money grabbing disgrace

Pros

Nothing. They are a greedy disloyal company. Check out Google reviews and other review sites

Cons

What was a fantastic Aussie start-up has turned into a greedy money grabbing disgrace. Supported Neto for about six years with three separate businesses thru Neto's growth period, only to be screwed over by [name removed]'s desire for grandeur. As other reviews have stated, Neto have out of the blue completely changed their pricing structure, increasing my monthly subscription fees 260%. Executive and Neto are holding loyal supporters to ransom by giving us 30 days notice to agree to the price rise or leave. The money we not only invested into Neto thru subscription fees, but the cost of having a customised website and system set up for our Neto operation is now completely wasted. We must now pay to completely rebuild our website and migrate over to a more appropriately priced provider. The excuse for such a price increase was Neto's grand plans to expand into the US. How are they funding such expansions? By price gouging their loyal Aussie clients. In return, Neto say they're offering better service and improving their system; something we personally don't need and haven't asked for. Shame on Neto, shame on Executive. It will be interesting to see if the letters I and other users have sent to the ACCC will keep Neto honest

Adam from Japan2oz

Best shopping cart/eCommerce platform in Australia

We have been using Neto since early 2017 and they have been fantastic! Not only do they cover all the bases you would expect a shopping cart to and more but they are constantly adding value with new and improved features and their support team is phenomenal. We have been lucky enough to attend some of the events held at their Brisbane HQ and always come away with new knowledge. I would definitely recommend them for anyone or any business looking to take their brand to the next step.

Pros

- Packed with features and always adding more - Great customer support team - Transparent and honest

Cons

- Hard to get used to all the bells and whistles to begin with

Anna from Beyond Bright

A business process system built BY business people FOR business people

- Doubled my revenue in the first year and grown it by 25% in the second. - Automated our business so we can reduce staff and overheads - Reduces admin time by 75% - ebay management, stock management, shipping labels etc.

Pros

- It is feature rich out of the box - Manages process not just giving you a shopping cart - ie. Shipping process, stock control, eBay listings, RMAs, customer management, reporting - Integrates with other systems - Very powerful - You don't need to waste time and hours trying to code functionality from the ground up like we did with Magento, a lot of the functions are in built -

Cons

- Support used to be amazing, now it is still good, but not instant like it was before. Iguess that is what you get when a company gets bigger - This is not a con, but more advice for new people that look at Neto. This is a VERY powerful tool, and you need to train yourself and your staff to use it. When people say its not user friendly, it is because they have not spent the time learning it. A pilot does not get into a plane and start flying just like a surgeon does not start cutting people open. When you look at Neto, be prepared to invest 12 months in set up, training and really getting your hands dirty in the system, then it will revolutionise your business. It will allow you to do more with less staff, sell more and reduce your admin time. If you are just looking for a simple shopping cart, this is not for you.

James from GRABmeGEAR

A PLATFORM THAT WILL GROW WITH YOU

Without NETO, the naive start up would not have started. NETO provided me the opportunity to access an efficient e-commernce platform for little cost. It has allowed me to take risks in other areas while I learn about retail the hard way. I'm only using a fraction of the functionality and am comfortable knowing if I grow the business, I do not need to worry about the platform supporting it, if fact, that will be the easy part. The ability to quickly speak to a friendly and helpful human that tries hard to interpret what you need has made all the difference to me as a solo operator.

Pros

- Easy integration with other software / tools, like Xero, Sendle & Stripe for a one stop shop. - Support is easy to access and vey helpful. Available on phone in Australia - without that hands on support it would not have been possible to get going. - It is growing and developing too - continually changing and improving capability. - While we are small, we have plans and this platform will scale easily - start with the platform for the future. - To save money, with no experience, I was able to build a functioning ecommerce store using a free template - low cost of entry. - Value for money.

Cons

- Like any big platform there are minor things you can't change, like some sort functions or fields.

Charles from Jono & Johno

Amazing service

We have been with NETO for around five years now. Initially their service was average and their site struggled with speed issues. They now have a site packed full of great features and a huge partner network. Their customer service is second to none. As soon as we put a support ticket in, we receive a detail response, often within the hour and almost always the same day. They continue to expand their site offerings and have started to engage further with us (their clients) on how we'd like to see their platform develop. We recommend them highly.

Pros

Heaps of features. One service provider instead of dozens.

Cons

Most of the major issues we had with the software were resolved quite some time ago. There are features being developed that we are looking forward to but the major bugs that used to piss us off are now gone.

Elliot from Mt Romance Australia Pty Ltd

Industry: Cosmetics

A Great Business Partner

Overall positive. Our set up now is much more streamlined that what was previously in place. We communicate better with our customer base, present better and the online component of our business has seen an increase of 15% in the first 6 months YOY.

Pros

As an introduction ecommerce platform, it was a much needed step up from existing infrastructure and has not only improved the online face of the brand and company, but also the functionality in the process automation. When something fits your business requirements, its easy to speak highly of it.

Cons

The introduction to the product requirements was a shock at first but the constant support calls and gaining a greater understanding of the requirements (and why). We had some limitations on designs quoted on post launch, which I understand were sent out to recommended service providers, but they seemed very expensive. Not sure if resulting from the external agent or them needing to work with Neto's code, but we didn't go ahead with that particular project.

Rod from Rod Webster Pty Ltd

Sadly not a patch on what they used to be

Fantastic initially, but now in 2019, there are no redeeming features and no goodwill on my part. You cannot trust these guys as a major partner in your business affairs. My advise is to look at alternate systems with more responsive development teams and a customer service focus.

Pros

While the business model is great, they have become immersed in a bugridden mire that they seem to be unable to dig themselves out of. One recent system error meant that parcels were shipped by many, many ecommerce stores to Aaron's Pass, a tiny town with a population of about 20. Despite one round of bug fixes, the problem is still occurring.

Cons

Their continual decline in service levels since Telstra took a 51% shareholding. A massive increase in fees and a move to US dollar billling to Australian companies, so poorly handled, there have been numerous complaints to the ACCC and the small business ombudsmen The bug they have not even looked at for me that means my courier pickups are not booked correctly so the driver never arrives. The lack of clarity about their new billing and shifting goal posts with 3 different prices quoted in as many days.

Steve from The Raw Deal Natural Foods

Sophisticated features, knowledgeable and available support

First off, I absolutely love your software; the integration of sophisticated and multi-tiered functionality, all configurable, is a testimony to the overarching design philosophy, architecture and subsequent coding implementation. Damn fine team of solution designers and engineers in my humble opinion. To implement this you have an absolutely superb support team. I was always treated kindly and with respect (regardless of my stress level), and furthermore the support staff know their stuff. If someone didnt, then my issue was always redirected to someone who did. No black holes in your organisation, well done. Neto was the fourth eCommerce solution I trialed. The Raw Deal Natural Foods has Vend integration and there is NO solution out there that integrates with Vend customers (including the woo commerce universe). All in all I spent over four months messing about with other solutions until I discovered Neto. For me nothing else came even a close second.

Pros

Fully featured and ALL configurable through the back end. Excellent pick, pack and shipping vendor integration. Access to source via FTP. Support teams responsive and knowledgeable. Solid Vend customer and inventory integration. Good value.

Cons

Many of the implementation issues I faced (mostly through my lack of understanding) could have been addressed if the support documentation was more detailed. Documentation is OK on the 'how to' do basic things but has little depth based on outcomes you are trying to achieve. I could have saved much of my time AND support staff time if I could find the appropriate documentation. Many (most) new customers will have had the same sort of questions/issues. Flow charts for pick/pack/ship options would be useful.

Jimmy from GRABmeGEAR

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Neto has made it possible for me to have a wild idea and make it happen, easily and on my own..

I was able to turn an idea into a reality by using a standard template that I could build myself. It has allowed me to build slowly, at my own pace, at a good value. If all goes to plan, all the functionality I foresee needed for the future will be available and custom needs are easily done. The biggest benefit beyond the software itself, is the people and their accessibility here in Australia. I asked the stupid questions because I need to if I want to move forward and they do not make me feel stupid, they seem to get it...

Pros

- The ease with which a non-experienced, non-IT person like me can build their own shop, easy. - The friendly, empathetic, human customer support that is a quick call away. - The large enterprise scaleability that you have access to just starting out - future proof. - The ease of integration with in-house and 3rd party add ons, like Xero & Sendle. - The range of integrated add on options - love the base platform and then you build as you need. - The direction Neto is going in and how quickly it is adapting to customer needs. - Quickly becoming a one-stop-shop, fully integrated systems, like they are used. - It's Australian!

Cons

Minor: - I'd like the ability to choose ascending or descending ordering as standard - I'd like the sort function (choosing priority / numbering) of products and pictures to be more intuitive. - Some more detail in the information box on fields to know what it is used for or a link to guide

Wendy from Villa Mondo Pty Ltd

B2B and B2C

We are happy to have made the change but as it is a platform to suit all, sometimes it is extremely difficult to achieve what we need. Our wholesale/retail supply is one of the biggest industries in the country and the things we need don't appear to reach the people who could make really good changes. Neto seem to be missing the opportunities in this area at the moment. I can't select the right industry as you don't offer it despite offering wholesale/retail for this review.

Pros

There is much to be applauded about the system as a whole as most beginners can fill in and follow the process at a basic level. It really helps us with sales agent and office orders. Most customers find the site easy to navigate. Overall we are very happy to have changed from MYOB as we believe Neto will evolve quickly and much of what we need will eventually happen.

Cons

This system is designed to suit a very wide range of business types however it has some problems when you need to use wholesale pricing ex gst and retail pricing including gst. Some really needed reports don't exist like "sales per item per salesperson." Support has not been able to provide a solution yet to the proper display of price points using two different price structures yet. There are also some unexplained "glitches" from time to time but they are rare.

Chris from Gear Campus

Industry: Import and Export

Very positive. Have received good support from Neto. We like the in-house flat rate services

Significant efficiency gains. With such a high level of integration, we rarely enter the same information twice. The eBay integration is one of the best I have come across. This saves us a significant amount of time managing eBay listings and enables us to produce a professional eBay store all through Neto

Pros

Shipping integration with just about every Australian Shipper. Ebay integration whilst it felt complex at first, once we understood it and combined it with Crazy Lister we were able to produce a high-quality eBay store completely managed from Neto.

Cons

There is very little from a software point of view we don't like. Most comes down to a lack of knowledge. For example, we would like to run a report that shows us the search queries entered by our customers on our online store. Alo being able to capture and display customer reviews. When an order is delivered we would like to have on order status demoting the order is complete once we receive confirmation the goods have been delivered.

Deena from Jump Star Trampolines

Thrilled to be working with the Neto team!

There is so much information in the Neto system, and so many amazing features that I have to get time to learn. This is not a flaw, but rather, an excellent feature of their system.

Pros

We have been with Neto for over two years, and our business presence online has become extremely professional since we switched to Neto. We love the functionality, the design and the back-end features offered to us by Neto. We have been able to streamline our entire operation through Neto, including selling on several platforms, incorporating different shipping methods, and being able to self-manage our website, which is amazingly convenient for us. We also very much appreciate the excellent customer service offered to us each and every time we deal with the Neto team.

Ray from RAM Cycle Parts

RAM Cycle Parts Neto Review

The main benefit is being able to control everything from the one dashboard. There are still things that you will need to go into ebay to control but the day to day stuff is pretty much all done on Neto.

Pros

Easy to list items on my web site and send them straight to ebay. Very good for someone with lots of ebay listings as templates and rules can be set up which saves a lot of time when making changes.

Cons

The initial data load from ebay into Neto was not as smooth as I would have liked. There was a lot of clean up and changes to make before going live and allowing updates to go back to ebay. It didn't phase me too much as I used to do a lot of software testing and setting up in my previous job roles but it could be an issue for the uninitiated.

Adequate, getting more costly

There are workarounds to the most inconvenient aspects and still a lot to like about this software.

Pros

Handles eCommerce to Dispatch very well. With third party modifications required to suit requirements.

Cons

Advanced inventory, while adequate, it misses a lot of important things. Such as only being able to enter landed costs on receiving a PO, by adjusting the purchase price to include a per item costing. Rising costs will be hard to accept if the service and support does not improve also.

Virginia from DGS IMPORTS

Industry: Wholesale

NETO has been quick with replies and the every increasing features means we are able to grow

All our sales channels are through the one system now and helps with ability to know stock levels and have best reportable information.

Pros

Australian based, has omnichannel that is seamless and add-ons integrate very easily. Neto is quick to respond to my many inquiries and the software is surprising simple to use. We have changed to do ALL sales via this - phone sale, shop sales, trade show sales & of course internet sales

Cons

There is no next button - i.e. if updating customer information or item information you can not click on "next" you have to go out and re-select - BIG MINUS but it and the inability to easily change invoice and POS receipts (like in a WYSIWYG format) is the only negative

JJ from Recycled Mats

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Local Aussie Business

Business is growing and so is the funcationality of Neto

Pros

Neto is a complex platform, it’s helped me grow my business and has many more features that I know I have yet to tap into.

Cons

As a medium business there are sometimes limitations to the time that glitches are resolved. But overall I understand that every business has these growing pains and I enjoy supporting an Aussie business that has support staff in Brisbane

Andrew from Complete Audio

Overall the experience is great, there are a lot feautes we don't use, or not to it's full potential

A stunning looking Website that was ease to design and implement, that features a functioning and safe shopping cart.

Pros

Ease of use, simple layout. For the most part it is straight forward to use. The ability to customise the home screen with the widgets you ost commonly use is a nice touch.

Cons

appears to be a lot of redundancy when adding products. moving through the back area sale aspect seems to confuse some people

Wayne from Stuffed With Plush Toys

The best system for growing our business over 30% each year

Business growth, year in, year out. Peace of mind that someone is behind the scenes keeping my storefront open for me with no worries.

Pros

The ability to automate processes and integrate with sales channels. Awesome SEO capabilities. Great support from a growing keen knowledgeable team.

Cons

The lack of email marketing integrations (yet). The lack of 3rd party integrations for other types of digital marketing.

Jordan from Imprezzio

Industry: Textiles

Neto so far has been fine. I think for an eCommerce platform it works fine.

More client growth, the easy of becoming a customer and approving them is due to the software.

Pros

Cons

I wish there was more flexibility in regards to changing things for each customer i.e. since I'm a wholesaler, a product or service I may offer to one client may not be one I want to offer to another so it would be good if you can disable features for your client based on what you give them access to.

Maggie from Good Furniture

Easy and useful

This is really amazing and useful software. It can achieve all the settings and effects you want to achieve. We use NETO connect Google shop save more times, integrate with NETO POS, the payment , the shipping cost etc, NETO make everything very easy to operate.

Pros

1. The more and useful functions. 2. Good add on. 3. The best technical Support

Cons

Lack of some New Zealand local resource integration.

Graeme from Kraftkolour P/L

Neto Shopping Cart

Shopping cart works well and integrates well with Payment option and shipping options.

Pros

Works well on front end but over complicated on the back end for small business like ourselves.

Cons

With us changing prices and Price/size filters on products that have multiple sizes. Products that have a name change but the Product Variation DO NOT change.

Craig from Emu Florist

A robust software package with exceptional support and service

The ability to address and have a one stop solution capable of growing with the needs of my business

Pros

Ease and flexibility to design and change the software to the needs of the business. Being modular allows me to expand the package based on my growth and needs. Strongly backed up by third party developers and companies supplying alternative and complimentary modules to the existing core platform.

Cons

Nothing as the development and commitment from the company to grow and develop is evident. Care should be taken though to ensure the inclusive capabilities and modules are adequate and add a competitive edge rather then simply charge for everything as an add on.

Peter from Logical Distribution Pty Ltd

easy to use and support is very thorough

Pros

Have found the software consistently fast in operation and user friendly. We run two websites skinned differently and they integrate with our Saasu accounting software very well saving us a lot of admin time.

Cons

There are some inconsistencies in operation eg when exporting some sections like customers you can export a list that has been selected using filters but for products you can only export the entire list of products and then have to sort to get down to the products you want

Kerrie from Merino Country Australia

Helped us grow our online presence - from basics to utilising more complex features as we expanded

Increased sales, ease of use,

Pros

Ease of use, ability to utilise further functions as needed, local company with local support ie. AUSTRALIAN with the same capability as US based platforms.

Cons

We sell alot of product overseas in particular the US and the software doesn't have Foreign Exchange capability.... YET!

Kerri from Kidsmanor Distributor

Industry: Furniture

Amazing Platform

Customisations for Freight Quote shipping ; Customisations for Purchase Order template

Pros

-Easy to use -Customizations available for your desired Theme -Can be easily linked to third-party apps like eBay, Quickbooks, newsletters and chats -Flexible payment methods available -Easy customizations of invoices and email templates -Prompt support assistance

Cons

-Pricing packages (hoping this could go lower) -Removal of Chat support in the Dashboard

Mark from Management Consulting

An eCommerce Winner

Pros

Cons

It is not as customizable as something like WordPress.

Alvin from Aus Electronics Direct

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Outstanding value for money for a complete omni channel solution

We were able to rapidly launch and scale our business using Neto.

Pros

Abundant amount of features that can be utilised by an omni channel eCommerce business. It allows us to sell through our online store, ebay, phone orders and POS with simple inventory management capabilities.

Ryan from Process Systems

Great Platform, Alot more than just ecommerce

Its more of an ERP system than an ecommerce solution. We run our whole business on this (with xero as well) and find it great. We are a larger sized business and it handles it fine.

Pros

Its funcionality and how much it does. We tried to avoid having too many add ons so we chose neto which has a huge range of funcionility

Cons

Its xero integration needs to show invoices reconciled in the xero back rec as paid in neto.

Claud from Wild Earth

Value for money, Neto is the best choice out there

Great, i highly value doing business with Neto

Pros

Cost, easy to use and easy to scale. Plus CS is in Australia

Cons

there is some missing functions that are the standard nowadays, like scan PO in, finance on POS, Import 301

Courteny from Dress Right Australia

Highly versatile eCommerce platform

Neto is a platform that crosses multiple functional areas required to run a fully operational eCommerce business without needing external plugins. The platform has helped us streamline our business and services across multiple channels and offers a great value for money. Support availability is another key area where this platform excels and by far the best platform for any business considering expanding their market and presence online.

Tara from XIXILI Intima Sdn Bhd

Well thought out, and highly user friendly software

Pros

Great user experience and easy to learn software.

Cons

There are some limitations and restrictions to what you can do in terms of adapting it to your business models needs. Especially in the marketing promotion module. Support for the system isn't always great, but not usually necessary as the software is user friendly.

Al from Link Sports

Industry: Wholesale

Overall good, unfortunately since singing up 18mths ago growth has negatively impacted on service.

Pros

Ease of use, which will be substantially improved one the MYOB Live integration is actually finished and we no longer have to double-enter all transactions. In initial validation testing I could see the access to code and b@se as key advantages.

Cons

When singing up 18 months ago I made detailed inquiries in to the pending MYOB Live integration as this was a key component in the decision to go with Neto. After returning to test it again recently, after having had to leave the Beta test due to issues I found being of potential risk to our MYOB company file integrity, I find the same issue I reported 6 months ago still uncorrected. So here we are 18 months on and we still can't use the MYOB Live integration. I can't understand how this has been passed to finished on the roadmap given the issues present. I can see all of the endpoints in place on both API's, they're just not being used for whatever reason, and I can't get any straight answers as to what's happening or when.

Paula from Clockwork Steampunk Emporium

Great software!

Pros

I love that the POS and the e-commerce are all integrated in one place. We are now using the email marketing software too. Very good value for money.

Shauna from Tea Trend

Easy to use and professional look

I have been with Neto for over a year and my experience has been really good. No issues. If I need help with something a friendly consultant from Neto is always at hand, always polite, friendly and knowledgeable.

Pros

Ease of use! It's easy to use and you get a great result

Cons

N/A I really like the software, I haven't had any issues at all

NIna from Heavy Metal Merchant

Industry: Music

So Easy to Use

Easy to change over, and use. Customer Service is great, you can always get someone on the phone.

Pros

It really is easy to get used to using Neto, after previously using a different platform, Neto just made so much more sense.

Cons

Couldn't quite get the shipping/Australia Post intergration working.

Teresa from Hemp Hemp Hooray Pty Ltd

Fantastic software with wonderful local support that is always at hand.

I simply have the confidence that our website meets the needs of our customers and if there is anything we should incorporate to make the customer experience better the team at NETO will help us make those changes.

Pros

We love the functionality and possibilities the software offers. Being able to track sales, access a wide range of reports and incorporate marketing strategies through the software is crucial to the growth of our business.

Cons

I really can't express anything that I don't like about the software, as a novice in the IT space I find the software relatively user friendly and even if I am stuck on something the answers are just a phone call away... Brilliant service!

Grant from Buzz hobbies

Great product from a great team.

Pros

Total package, hosting plus software. The system has so much potential for a growing business. The inventory side is really robust and the seo gets great results with very little effort.

Cons

Needs some android phone apps so I can maintain my store on the go and the ability to pick orders via mobile would be great but not as a monthly addon.

Carly from MU

Moving to neto has been relatively easy. Customer service have been easy to deal with.

Pros

The neto website has enable us to easily despatch with our third party logistics providers making for a seemless despatch. Also the reporting and ease with which you can show which products are in stock or out of stock.

Cons

The problems we are having syncing with MYOB and we are getting frequent syncing errors we have to reset the server.

David from LifeTec Pty Ltd

Very good, touch expensive

Pros

Support - excellent!

Cons

Some changes are very hard to make, ie, email templates. Needs coding, should all be WYSISWYG. Global changes also very hard, wanted to make site wide change to font, impossible to do without support.

Nessa from PonytailShop.com.au

Industry: Cosmetics

Neto Best Value Platform for Small Business

Me and my mum have found Neto so easy to use, it offers the best overall channel integration, Australian carriers and lots of included business tools available. Our current store www.ponytailshop.com.au shows you can build a site with custom fonts, clean lines, and parallax on this platform which is what we really wanted.

Pros

Channel integration Australian Carriers

Ann from el arish tropical exotics

Completely Changed Their Pricing Structure

It's been one of the worst customer support experiences I have ever had with a company. However, it their recent move that has me looking elsewhere as they accessed my system and ran reports to look at my revenue without my permission and then jacked up my costs by over 35% percent. Do your research on this company before giving them a dollar. At the present time there is a mass exodus away from Neto by unhappy customers.

Pros

Australian Business (in Australian $$) Ease of Use and Functions

Cons

Customer Support is horrible Recent changes to their pricing plan and the move to charging in US $$$

Julie from Flora & Fauna

Generally Really Good but some of the Basics Need to be Fixed.

Pros

It's easy to use, Australian focused and there is constant development. You can get fixes quickly. Unfortunately the great things that Neto offer are overshadowed by one huge miss.

Cons

I am currently beyond frustrated that the newsletter sign up doesn't work and our email database has remained stagnant for four months. In an ecommerce business this is basic and we don't have it. It's impacting our business and we need to be able to sign up customers to the newsletter legally and we can't do that. We have issues that have remained issues of too long and I have to chase so that element is frustrating too.

Peter from RG Medical Supplies

Industry: Wholesale

Used to be good, then they got greedy

First 5 years great, last 4 years not as good, last 4 weeks, atrocious.

Pros

Price for function was perfect for the small to medium business

Cons

New price structure makes the product unaffordable for the average small business and everything is now either an upgrade or an add on. Pricing charged in US$ and GST added on top, 40%-500+% more costly than before with no better platform just features that no-one asked for added and features people wanted moved to higher plans.

Sarah from Self-Employed

Comprehensive online sales solution

Out-of-the-box solution to online sales - no technical knowledge required.

Pros

Able to highly segment product categories. Easy to set up.

Cons

Some issues with the automated website security scans - would prefer if more of this was handled by Neto.

melanie from Sportsmagic Pty Ltd

The further we get into setting up our website the more we are learning what Neto cannot provide

Pros

The integration with other platforms such as Xero/mail chimp apologies there hasnt been too many pros as I feel we were sold the product but not given the correct picture upfront about whats included and whats not included

Cons

you have to pay for the add ons which are included in other competitors packages.The saleteam needs to ask the right questions to ensure you are setup with everything you need not sell you the product then as you build your website you are told we dont offer this service as part of your package but you can use as an addon for a cost There was also confusion about whether paypal here integrated.Told no by several team members then found a team member that explained how to integrate and it was complete.Very frustrating

HARRY from INDUSTRY GROUP

Industry: Building Materials

Robust and relative to Australian eCommerce

Shipping costs, customer ease of use, rewards

Pros

Functionality, features, addons, Australia based

Cons

Lacking some (not many) customization features in control panel settings and themes

Kerrie from Merino Country

Let down by constant issues with backend of software, in particular Integration/Data Base

FRUSTRATING

Pros

Local, Australian Company with wide functions - potentially good!

Cons

NOT HAPPY with handling major integration problems caused by NETO Staff including Management when they have made a mistake costing us $thousands. Have used for 5 years and our frustation levels are through the roof! Potentially a great product but let down by not fixing problems that then multiply out.