• Pros

• "I really like how easy it is to add a new stop onto a route, or switch drivers, or adding a whole route onto another driver's route is also a breeze. Its super simple!"

• "- Easy to set up, easy to use - Quick to scale - All features needed - Easy to integrate "

• "I like everything about it so far, up to the second etas is very important nowadays. Beautiful UI makes it very pleasant to my dispatcher's eyes. "

• Cons

• "Price is a bit steep, but you pay for what you get. "

• "It only lacks of further customization to include tailor made fields that could potentially improve and make easier the delivery processes."

• "When routing , I am constantly refreshing or changing time slot to complete the route. It can be much more efficient on the dispatch side . "

Browse Onfleet Reviews

Sonja from Kitchfix

Industry: Food Production

Onfleet User Review

Onfleet is essential to our company because it makes sure that our customers get what they ordered, we are able to track where our drivers are in real time, give the customer an estimated time of arrival and have a spot for all their contact information. It is beyond helpful!

Pros

Cons

I wish it had the technology to map out locations based on traffic so we could make sure deliveries went to the right route depending on how many stops are on that route.

Response from Onfleet

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Sonja! We love working with Kitchfix :) We'd love to hear more about your needs regarding mapping out locations based on traffic, as our routing engine does consider historical traffic data so perhaps we can run you through that sometime (if that's what you're looking for)!

Albert from Bellevue Farmers Market

Last Mile Simplified

Our organization created a meal production service in response to the Coronavirus outbreak, and went delivery-only just a week into our effort. Our deliveries have grown 200 fold in five weeks, and we needed a tool to ensure food was getting to those who need effectively and efficiently. Onfleet is intuitive enough that our all-volunteer driver corps can onboard themselves or someone on our team in less than 10 minutes, leaving us more time to prep, package, and get meals out the door.

Pros

The core functionality of Onfleet, that is the ability to dynamically generate and optimize routes, is a difficult to understate. While route pre-planning is super helpful, saving hours (days?) on a manual process, the ability to add stops dynamically while a driver is en route has been a game-changer for us. From there, it has a modern interface with plenty of data analytics that have helped us to plan ahead in ways that would have been impossible with other solutions.

Cons

There are a couple of small usability decisions that might be counterintuitive for a beginner user, but those are more than made up for by an extensive help resource guide.

Reasons for Choosing Onfleet

Candidly, we chose them because they were offering their tool for free to those helping in the crisis, and their team was welcoming and helpful when they reached out.

Response from Onfleet

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review, Albert! We're proud to play a small part in helping with Bellevue Farmers Market's assistance during these difficult times.

Kenny from Travis Roofing Supply

Industry: Building Materials

Great tool for managing my fleet.

Helps me manage my fleet and monitor where my trucks are at at any given moment.

Pros

Easy to use. Helps manage where my fleet is at. Gives me up to the minute updates. I also like the way our customer/s can track the progress of our truck to their job site. Easy to add or delete tasks. Or add or remove users.

Cons

It would be great to be able to drill in farther and be able to get a street view (like google maps) of where my truck/s are located. Also, would be great to be able to go back and view history of previous days activity. Also, another idea is to be able to track miles driven per state. For reporting purposes for apportioned plates.

Response from Onfleet

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the feedback, Kenny! It's been great having you as a customer for so long. We discussed your feedback as a team today, and I'm happy to report that we're already working on task history improvements and have some ideas around the street view idea :) We'll be in touch as soon as we have more to share!

Todd from Bellevue Farmers Market

Answer to our prayers

This software has really been the only way we could serve our community at this level. We are so great full to Onfleet for helping us help feed the less fortunate during this stressful time.

Pros

We have been using Onfleet to help deliver free meals to over 200 households (700 people) during the economic uncertainty of the covid crisis. We were able to be up and running immediately. The ability to communicate with drivers in real time via the app is key. We have loved being able to reroute and add or edit stops while drivers are on their routes. We love being able to set the drivers on optimized routes to be able to end near their homes.

Cons

I would love the ability to see the total quantity of items being delivered. We currently have to export to excel and subtotal. We send our drivers out at one time and take many units of the same meals to them. We need to be able to know how many units of quantity are going to drivers. I would also like to have the ability to force complete a stop via the dispatch window if a driver missed doing so on their app.

Response from Onfleet

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review, Todd! We're proud to be working with you and your team to help those in need.

Dylan from Flowers For Dreams

Onfleet has been great for my company in allowing ease of creating routes and managing our drivers

It is much easier for us now to make routes and manage our drivers, and to see where drivers are when customers call in asking how long it might take for them to receive their delivery.

Pros

The ease of using the map overlay in creating routes, and the optimizing feature for assigning tasks

Cons

That you have to drag assigned deliveries to another driver if they aren't in the same team, also when optimizing when multiple tasks are going to the same location it won't put those tasks together but will make the driver go away from that address and then return.

Response from Onfleet

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the feedback, Dylan! We love working with Flowers for Dreams. Our customer success team will be in touch soon for clarification around your route optimization issue.

Jorge from 4GO

Fast & very practical tool

Overall it's has been an outstanding performance, just a few drawbacks we faced some weeks ago or have been facing still now, 1) A total black out, the task of our client it never showed up (we were blind) and 2) when it turns on or it turns off sometimes in driver's cel or in the lap top's dashboard the status of our driver. Thanks for your attentions and time. Enjoy your weekend.

Pros

It's very easy-practical to follow up and navigate while on site or in the app.

Cons

That our driver or the driver suddenly can get losted, due that we lose vision or site of him. In other words, the green blinking circle, it suddenly turns off, not because the driver turned off his on duty status. We are very worry that we can loose clients if we face again the block out mentioned before. Thanks that we could see we got a sales in our account we could respond.

Response from Onfleet

Replied February 2017

Thanks very much for your review! We're excited to be working with the 4GO team. The issues you encountered seem to be related to cellphone reception / connectivity. We will relay it to our engineering support team to investigate!

Jillian from San Francisco-Marin Food Bank

Industry: Warehousing

OnFleet supported our operations during COVID-19 response efforts

We ramped up our usual grocery delivery capacity to low-income seniors by ten-fold in response to coronavirus shelter-in-place orders. Previously our routing was done manually and was not scalable. With us needing to do 2,000 deliveries per day, we really needed a straightforward and high-capacity route optimization too. OnFleet is that and everything more. I love that there's a driver app, in app communication, and real-time tracking.

Pros

- real-time delivery tracking - ease of onboarding for delivery drivers - great UX

Cons

I wish the search feature worked better - right now the search only searches through a list. Sometimes when I'm troubleshooting with a driver, I'd like to know where they are on the map. I'd want to be able to search for a driver or recipient and their name be highlighted in the map and in the side task bar.

Response from Onfleet

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review, Jillian! We're excited to be working with you and your team during these challenging times. Happy to help in any way we can.

Shaheen from SF Marin Food Bank

SFM Food Bank Review

Overall, OnFleet has been helpful in scaling our food delivery operations. Despite a few minor issues laid out above I have enjoyed using it.

Pros

This software has been extremely impactful for us as it allowed us to efficiently scale up food deliveries to thousands of local residents. The ability to quickly move around tasks as well as optimize routes has been helpful for us.

Cons

Sometimes, the upload using a spreadsheet can take upwards of 10 minutes depending on the size of the file. Also, it won't tell me whether there are errors with the upload until AFTER it has finished loading which can be hard to manage when I'm short on time.

Response from Onfleet

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the review, Shaheen! We're proud to be working with you and your team to help however we can.

fiordaliza from oneblood

bio disttribution

great for my job

Pros

keep tracking all shipping perfect for everyone at work

Cons

I like everything about it im please by this progam

Response from Onfleet

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your review! We love working with OneBlood and glad you're enjoying Onfleet too.

Kaala from Meals on Heels

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

The ideal support for any logistics-based service!

It’s been wonderful having a system calculate a lot of the nitty-gritty for me. I don’t have to manually calculate a route for each of my drivers anymore, or even keep an eye out for their progress! OnFleet does that for me with integrated job requirements (like a picture on pickup or drop off!)

Pros

The scalability and accessibility of the software is incredible. From operating a team of 10, to running a national fleet of hundreds, it’s all completely within the scope of possibility!

Cons

I use a lot of other software for sales and service, and integration with these systems is not the easiest for a novice like me! API access is absolutely available, with assistance guides for those with the know-how to use them! (I just don’t have said know-how!)

Reasons for Choosing Onfleet

Because it’s a new industry for me to operate in, and I had no idea how much calculation, logging, and checking went into it all!

Response from Onfleet

Replied April 2020

Thanks for your review, Kaala!

Sandile from OrderIn

Onfleet is great to use it also give you the ability to multi task even when dealing multiple hubs

Effortless tracking of drivers and helps do give our customer the best service.

Pros

The feature that notify the dispatchers when an order is running late, providing drivers with the order ETA and beang able to duplicate and re assign tasks. The feature to give all the information for our customer and our drivers.

Cons

The speed! Sometimes the speed can be extremely slow once too many tasks come through and also scheduling the tasks accordingly to driver some time it schedules only the pick up task and drops the drop off task on unassigned. Scheduling task to one driver where as there is a lot of drivers available and have a perfect connection.

Response from Onfleet

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the feedback, Sandile! We're thrilled to be working with OrderIn and our customer success team will be in touch soon to hear more about your issues with performance and task auto-assignment.

Dan from Supper Meals

Simple and easy to manage across multiple teams and hundreds of deliveries.

Streamlines our delivery business

Pros

The best part of using OnFleet is the simplicity it provides in customer records management, long term record storage and ease of access, and simple importing and exporting of task new and old.

Cons

The worst part of the software is the lack of mobile support for the dispatchers. It would be great to have a mobile app for dispatchers to use who can't be in front of a PC while needing to run dispatch. Also, the driver app greatly slows down older phones. Sometimes to the point of totally locking them up.

Response from Onfleet

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the review, Dan! Glad to be working with you and the Supper Meals team. Stay tuned for an upcoming announcement regarding mobile dispatching ;)

John from Supper Meals

Overall it's made life simplier

The ease and comfort to be able to manage a fleet of drivers seamlessly and handle issues in real time.

Pros

OnFleet allows me, as a delivery manager and dispatcher, to have a constant birds eye view of employees. It also gives me great data and ability to track issues and problems with ease and from anywhere.

Cons

The mobile site, however function, is lacking. I would love to see a OnFleet Dispatch app that would give me much of the same usability as the full desktop site.

Response from Onfleet

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the review and feedback, John! It's great to be working with Supper Meals. Stay tuned for an announcement regarding mobile dispatching in the coming weeks :)

Flavio from Fliit Holding GmbH

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great tool to scale logistics

We are using OnFleet as a delivery app for drivers that don't have any other delivery tools. So we can track shipments and calculate ETA

Pros

Cons

- Not able to customise delivery processes

Reasons for Choosing Onfleet

Easy to set up and use, great API integration, great customer service

Response from Onfleet

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We love working with Fliit.

Safir from Hamper

Amazing platform! Best on the market

Onfleet has streamlined and automated our operations and logistics completely! What used to take us 30-45 minutes each morning is now completely automated and takes a few minutes! We tried Tookan first, but Onfleet is such a superior software. It really is the best in the market!

Pros

Ease of use, routing algorithm, the UI/UX, automated customer notifications

Cons

Price is a bit steep, but you pay for what you get.

Response from Onfleet

Replied January 2020

Thanks very much for your review, Safir! The Onfleet team is excited to work with you and the Hamper team.

Just what we needed

Pros

Cons

I dislike the fact that it wont sync offline, when my driver loose signal they have to wait until signal returns.

organized and efficient

not a lot of issues, the lag and glitchy missing inputs are the only things that are really an issue.

Pros

it's a pretty awesome process, from adding clients info, tracking and seeing the route. my team uses it more to input clients as the delivery team uses it more in detail. i do enjoy that it has extra functions of requesting signatures, pictures, ...etc of delivery and being able to track the process. so if i have a client asking me about tracking, i can see who it was assigned to and contact them immediately.

Cons

it lags a bit, there was a few time i input my clients info but comes time maybe there was a glitch in the program, their scheduled delivery never showed up onfleet and caused a bit of a commotion. i catch it lagging a lot late.

Response from Onfleet

Replied January 2019

Hey there - thanks for the review and feedback! It would be helpful to get some more info about your lag and missing input issues. Feel free to email support@onfleet.com - we're here to help!

Megan from Office of Homeless Services

Onfleet - Dispatching for Food Connect

Pros

Geospatial mapping, drag and drop to re-order tasks, in-app messaging between drivers and dispatch, in-app signatures between drivers and recipients

Cons

I did not have access to reporting functions - but it would be great to have assistance with developing fields for data points and then translating them into reports... I also had trouble dispatching from my cell phone, so a simplified app version to assign drivers to tasks and then be able to reorder them from iphone using drag and drop could be useful down the line.

Response from Onfleet

Replied September 2018

Thanks very much for the review Megan. We have major improvements to mobile dispatching coming soon, so stay tuned! Also please feel free to submit any other feedback or requests regarding reporting functionality to support@onfleet.com. We're here to help!

Rado from San Diego Organics

Great API integration

Delivery service in San Diego area providing same day service for medical patients. Using Onfleet for 5 years.

Response from Onfleet

Replied February 2017

Thanks very much for your review! We're excited to be working with San Diego Organics. If you have any further feedback, please email us at support@onfleet.com. We're here to help!

Would give it 5 stars, its an excellent product, but it lacks of further customization...

Structured own fleet automation and task optimization and follow up.

Pros

Easy to use and configure. You can setup communications (vía SMS and others) to interact with customers, drivers and operators. Good cost-benefit relation

Alex from 2ULaundry

Best logistics software we've come across

Onfleet was able to address all of our companies needs from handling automated sms messages to customers to optimizing 100s of routes for us on a daily basis. OnFleet is the most technology / company friendly logistics software we've used since we started our business.

Pros

Functionality and willingness to add features we request.

Cons

Would like to see routes get optimized based on start / end location vs. hub approach.

Response from Onfleet

Replied February 2017

Thanks very much for your review! We're excited to be working with the 2ULaundry team. Your feedback regarding route optimization has been shared with our product team for review!

Gary from Pharmsquad

Easy. Reliable. Seamless

We've been using Onfleet for quite sometime now. Our clients love the notifications and ability to track their delivery driver. This application not only makes the task of dispatching easy but works well for branding a company's image. Keep up the great work guys!

Response from Onfleet

Replied February 2017

Thanks very much for your review! We're excited to be working with the Pharmsquad team.

Conra from Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.

Although I've had my fair share of issues I will stick with onfleet

Until I find a better solution i will continue to recommend this software.

Pros

This software is absolutely amazing for tracking mileage and looking back on where you traveled. It is very important to log your mileage as a driver and this definitely helps me a lot.

Cons

I feel like there could be a lot of other features they could provide. I wish you could track customer experiences and make notes on each delivery.

Andrea from SF Marin Food Bank

High Volume Routing

Amazing product and impressed with the ease of use and the ease of implementation. The product is intuitive for dispatchers and drivers.

Pros

Onfleet enabled the SF Marin Food Bank to establish a home delivery process in response to COVID-19 within just 3 days. The routing capabilities and easy to use upload functionality allows us to create routes for over one hundred drivers and approx. 2,000 delivery locations per day.

Cons

We would recommend to have some of the admin capabilities available for dispatchers (creating teams). Recommend to expand the driver profile category, which would allows us capturing more data.

Response from Onfleet

Replied April 2020

Thanks for your review, Andrea! We're proud to be working with you and your team to support those in need during these difficult times.

Jake from Grandview Winnelson

OnFleet

Pros

The ability to track drivers in real time and give my customers an update on deliver times.

Cons

Reports to track performance are difficult to manage, bust into graphs, and interpret.

Alejandro from Brosa

Industry: Furniture

Great app and awesome Customer support

Onfleet is helping our business to deliver to our customers in a fast and efficient way. Thank you

Pros

Customer Support is very fast and helpful responding whenever we have a question to improve the deliveries to our customers.

Cons

After not having used the software for a while, it asks to restart with your credentials.

Response from Onfleet

Replied September 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback, Alejandro!

Gustavo from Comidin

Works from day one!

For our delivery startup, we had a number of choices, some even cheaper, but the quality of the web app, the customer service, the tutorials, and mostly the top notch software which from day one worked without any bugs or issues, compared to some trials we had with other companies, was the reason we choose and love Onfleet for our company.

Pros

Great integration, bug free, flawless.

Cons

The price is a little steep when you are a beginner, with little orders, which for us, who have to convert the currency to colombian pesos, eats up most of our profits until we have significant orders to get a lower fee per task. We have to have 2 tasks by the way, which makes it more expensive still.

Response from Onfleet

Replied February 2017

Thanks very much for your review! We're excited to be working with the Comidin team. As you mentioned, with increased delivery volume the average per-task pricing starts going down very quickly :) Also, when you get to a higher volume, you'll be able to pre-purchase task credits for up to 20% off! Email us to learn more about this.

arthur from FitThree

Well-rounded delivery Saas

Help us with optimizing the road, liaising efficiently with our fleet of drivers

Pros

- Easy to use both for the management to the driver - Decent pricing/drop - Great apps - Constant Improvement

Cons

- so far nothing much, improvements are on the way!

Response from Onfleet

Replied September 2018

Thanks very much for your review, Arthur! We love working with FitThree and look forward to continuing to deploy more improvements for you and the team soon!

Ben from Tradiv.com

Industry: Wholesale

Fantastic Fleet Management Software

On fleet has been a huge help to my business. It's robust, yet easy to use and the customer service is fantastic!

Jonathan from Freshprep

Industry: Food Production

Onfleet

Overall 8/10.

Pros

Organization, very easy to figure out. The efficiency for drivers when using it is perfect.

Cons

Response from Onfleet

Replied September 2018

Thank you very much for your review, Jonathan! I will share your feedback re: route optimization dispatching with our product team for consideration.

Evan from Vincent Labs

Industry: Information Services

Incredibly helpful service

Pros

Onfleet has made managing my delivery fleet significantly more efficient. Orders hardly ever get lost in the fray now, and customers are ordering more than ever.

Cons

It took a little time to get everything set up. Luckily I had a mentor who had setup the service with his business so I had some help there.

Jaime from Imperfect Foods

Onfleet review

Pros

The simplicity of the UI makes it easy to find items and teach new users.

Cons

The speed once volume is added is borderline unusable.

Response from Onfleet

Replied September 2018

Hi Jaime - thank you very much for your feedback! We are preparing a major release (two weeks away) that will improve dashboard performance under heavy load, so stay tuned. In the mean time, please consider enabling High Performance Mode in your dashboard settings.

David from Meadow

OnFleet and Meadow

We've onboarded a lot of partners specifically in the cannabis industry. The product has been extremely helpful and we love working with you. We've done a lot of the onboarding on our own but it would be helpful to have some docs that you currently use that we can customize specific to this integration. A best practices guide would be helpful. Unlocking the secrets that are less obvious like understanding how to make a call or a text from the driver app and how the phone number is anonymized. The only complaints that we've gotten are about the Android app being buggy.

Arturo from LolaMarket

The app is great, but I would appreciate having more downable reports, not just a csv with all the information mixed

Response from Onfleet

Replied February 2017

Thanks very much for your review! We're excited to be working with the LolaMarket team. I have relayed your feedback to enhance Onfleet's reporting to our product team!

Myra from InitLive

Works like it should

Pros

It allows you to do what you want and need easily for staying organized with deliveries (from a driver perspective).

Cons

You can't switch between tasks without completing one.

Matt from Dayjenay.com

Industry: Restaurants

Great product!

My company uses Onfleet on a daily basis, have had no issues and it performs very well. We use the driver app and the web based platform.

Response from Onfleet

Replied February 2017

Thanks very much for your review! We're excited to be working with the Dayjenay team.

Marc from Farm Hill

January 2016

Awesome product solving a critical need for our food delivery service

We've been using Onfleet for a while and really love the product. It helps us know where our drivers are at all times, anticipate problems in the field, and have top-notch communications with our customers. The API is really easy to work with, and we use it to import our data each morning. Any issues have been quickly resolved (usually within 15 min) by the Onfleet support team. Overall we are very happy customers!

Pierre from Cubyn

Great service !

I use Onfleet 5 hours a day, it's very powerful. Can't wait to see next features (I'm hoping for personalized communication according to task type, color customisation for pins, etc)

Response from Onfleet

Replied February 2017

Thanks very much for your review and feedback! We're excited to be working with the Cubyn team. Your suggestions will be relayed to the product team for consideration in an upcoming release!

Luis from Remoov

January 2016

Phenomenal product that brings big efficiencies even for small companies

OnFleet has been an incredibly valuable tool for our company to manage our fleet and help with customers notifications to ensure fewer missed deliveries. The web and mobile apps are very easy to use and it takes just a few moments to train our drivers. Most important the support team is second to none.

Carla from Accio Delivery Imc

Great overall experience

We love using onfleet its easy to use and our customers love knowing where their delivery is and how long it will take to get to them. It would be great to be able to end a task, if one of the drivers forgets to complete it, so that the customer cant always track the driver.

Kathleen from Chipotle

ONFLEET

Pros

very simple, provides ETA, trusted by many name brand businesses

Cons

It costs around $150, out of my budget, but if it helped many great companies it is a good investment

Jereme from UrbanStems

January 2016

Super easy to use and implement! Great people.

Onfleet has really upped our courier management game and helps us deliver a best in class gifting service. The team has communicated very well in regards to product additions we need and have even implemented many of the items! They are a great partner.

Rui from Methodology

January 2016

Overall Review

I've had nothing but great experiences working with OnFleet! Your customer service is fantastic! Thanks and keep up the great work! : )

Response from Onfleet

Replied February 2016

Thanks very much for your review! We're excited to be working with you and the Methodology team.

Denis from dahmakan

Efficient platform

Have been using Onfleet for a local delivery company with a fleet of 70 people and the platform proves to be very efficient.

Response from Onfleet

Replied February 2017

Thanks very much for your review! We're excited to be working with the dahmakan team.

Alberto from Narangi

My on fleet review

Pros: easy of use, api, escalable. Cons: need of a manager app o mobile user interface. address in other country's don't match google maps, and you can't input address if they don't match.

Rory from Restoply

Industry: Restaurants

Limited Flexibility but Powerful Tool

The support team was helpful in getting us set up, and it was easy to begin using.

Pros

Out of the box, it has most features that our company needed both internally and for our end users.

Cons

It was not flexible, and had limited integrations to extend beyond the basic use cases.