• Pros

• "Nice waiterio .... but i am having trouble communicating printer bleutooth ... i do not understand to make such connection ... thanks"

• "We used it for an one night event, and worked well."

• "This app is very clear, easy to use, efficient (and cheap!). I also like the fact that it's available in my language (french)"

• Cons

• "There are a few limitations in the product which you may need to work around but unless you pay a lot of money for a bespoke product this will always be the case."

• "Nothing so far. I really enjoy all the benefits of Waiterio. It's so useful and it's so obvious that they considered all needs of the restaurant owners. Thanks! "

• "Todo hasta el momento pero me falta seguir explorando este software."

Browse Waiterio Reviews

Nilhan from yemeksepeti.com

Waiterio made my life so easy!

Pros

It's very useful. I and my staff really enjoy our new POS system. Our waiters can take orders easily and as soon as they enter the order to the system our chefs start showing their cooking skills. Thanks to Waiterio our waiters can spend much more time with our customers. It's also so easy to take payments! Besides having very convenient operational benefits, Waiterio also helps me to do my administrative works. Plus, it helped me get a new vision for my restaurant, now I can clearly see ( with number) my best selling items, so that I can update my menu regularly. Price/ performance is really really good. I can recommend Waiterio to any restaurant owner who wants to grow their business.

Paul from The Kenbury

Updated review

After a delay in contacting support about a bug they were very quick to fix and issue a new version. Updating was easy as the app did not change it was all cloud based so all I needed to do was log in again to the app and the fix was there, a massive bonus in a busy environment. I think the small to medium guesthouse/B&B market could be a huge opportunity for Waiterio.

Pros

Easy to setup and generally use. Quick to learn and has sped up the breakfast service in my guesthouse massively. Allows us to have the kitchen on a separate floor to the breakfast room with no delay in food ordering an serving.

vinoth from hotelsaratharajans

user friendly, compact mode

good in billing software, especially in restaurant and coffee shop as well as bar, its user friendly and end user can operate with out training

Pros

the completely compact mode and its purely made for restaurant and coffee shop based, easy to track inventory and updates

Cons

they need to improve on crm based customer history and push mail settings rest all done professional

Jorge from EsKina 11 ..!! Snacks & Fast. Food

Industry: Restaurants

SOFTWARE EN EXPLORACION ...PERO HASTA EL MOMENTO VA CUBRIENDO ASPECTOS DE MI INTERES.

podria utilizarse en distintos rubros de la industria por lovisto.

Pros

me parece facil de utilizar amigable. Sin embargo me falta la integracion con mis procesos y operatividad para la utilizacion en toma de pedidos DELIVERY.

Cons

Todo hasta el momento pero me falta seguir explorando este software.

Francisco from La Esencia

Very usefull

Pros

i can use it in many terminals and it's easy to use, it has make us work faster and effective, it's very recommendable, and it's good that have many languages

Cons

when customers want to add some products it's hard to know what it was, it would be better if it could be other colors

Mathilde from A table Amsterdam

Very useful for my restaurant

efficiency, time saving. I had some problems at the beginning setting up the thermal printer but the customer support helped me to solve everything.

Pros

Mind-blowing app, user friendly, easily understandable

Pros

This app was really good, it was easily understandable and flexible. I really appreciate the way they created the app, I have used it along with 10 waiters and 5 chefs it didn't hang at all, the response was too fast. The idea of the app was good especially when the order is ready it will give notifications on our mobile which was mindblowing.

Cons

I didn't find anything wrong with this app, it was really easy to use and we also had tutorials where it explains how to use it. There is nothing wrong with.

Erik from Compartment

Very Good support

Easy to tell kitchen staff what to do, how and when. Less risk of messing up orders.

Pros

We are currently trying out waiterio for a client that runs a small cafe and B & B and are very pleased. Especially with the fast and helpful support that are very attentive and immediately starts working on a patch when we found a bug in iOS (not unexpected) to work around. Very good functions and over all a very useful program.

Cons

Pricing for the second level (first paid upgrade) might be a very steep for some organizations. In Sweden izettle is a very common payment solution that you currently operate independently so you need products and prices to coexist in two different systems but for small businesses this is probably not a big issue.

Daniela from La Hoguera

I LOVE IT, Simple, usefull, Resolve a lot of my "sales tracking" problems

Practicity

Pros

What easy is to use it, to create the menu and the sales report, its great that all the people who should have knowledge of the order, if they only have a smatphone they can now what the order is.

Cons

That I can not print my receipts if it isn't using a special printer, we are a small restaurant which is starting and we cannot afford that kind of printers yet!

Response from Waiterio

Replied July 2017

Hi Daniela! Thanks a lot for your review! :D You can download the Windows or MAC OS X verison of Waiterio from www.waiterio.com/downloads. The laptop version supports printing with inkjet printers setting the printer type to Computer Driver. I recommend you though to purchase a thermal printer on Ebay or Amazon. You can read our guide about purchasing a thermal printer here: https://www.waiterio.com/documentation/which-printer-should-i-buy

It's good, but could be better

Pros

We used it for an one night event, and worked well.

Cons

The interface is not really ease-of-use and not really useful docs were found to answer the questions about.

Response from Waiterio

Replied September 2018

Hi there! Thank you for your review! Could you explain what actually could be better and what answers you were looking for in the documentation? Thanks!

Stephan from Kampung Steak and Blend Cililin

Industry: Restaurants

The apps is gr8...

Very, very, very great POS app...

Pros

full and rich feature application... easy to customize and easy to use... recommended for daily use and for long time use...

Cons

for 3rd country the price is ... if we rate it in Indonesian Rupiah it will be to much... specially for small timers starter...

Pauline from Mazaj

Love it

Pros

The design is really fresh and simple, the organisation of the app makes it easy to use, ease of use

Cons

It is hard to draw the tables on the menu: the fact that you have to add horizontally and vertically

Shafarin from RESTAURANT AISY SEAFOOD