• Pros

• "Easy to use and many features. Great tech support. "

• "Nicely keeps track of inventory. Easy sales and returns. "

• "Easy to use and fast. Makes check in and out very quick"

• Cons

• "Some of the navigation is cumbersome but its really just a minor thing"

• "The ability to store documents in larger quantities is the only downside I have had."

• "The color of the home page and the font (thinner than I'd like) Those are the only negatives I can think of!"

Browse Wylie Systems Reviews

Ashley from Young Living Essential Oils

Great business software!

Pros

Easy to use and teach; different colors for different providers appts; lots of tools for keeping up with purchases and inventory; predictive purchase helper for what has been sold/popular items

Cons

Would add more quick buttons; option to post a payment over the amount without automatically applying a cash-back transaction to edit and remove; email reminders come from the provider of the appt, not the person who scheduled the appt.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied November 2018

HI Ashley, Were glad you like our system!! Thank you for the feedback. Please see the scheduler page in the setup section for more options on email reminders. Please send me an email with more information on what you mean regarding cash-back transactions - w.mckinty@wyliesystems.ca. Will.

Kimber from River North Wellness Center

Superior Customer Care

My absolute favorite part is anytime I have an issue, big or small, I simply call the number on the screen and someone answers- or immediately gets back to me. They are always able to fix issue from there end. The customer care/service is so far above and beyond anything I've ever experienced that I would use this system for no other reason. Seriously. There is no automated system. It's a real person who actually talks to me and solves my problem usually within minutes but never more than one business day-which includes weekends! It's amazing.

Pros

I didn't have to set it up myself. My background is not business. I can't imagine how overwhelming it would have been to create POS system. Wylie made it so simple to start up our business and allow me to take care of my clients and focus on them instead of spending hours trying to figure out how to track inventory.

Cons

I did not know how to interpret some of the data this program could generate. Had I understood it, I could have used it to improve how I reordered product. Also, originally, it was hard to edit products out of the system.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi Kimber, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad you like our product! Keep in mind that if your help videos and documents aren't enough, you can not only call, text or email, but you can schedule a Q&A/training session any time. Will.

Pilar from Weight loss for Wellness

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Point of Sale

It helps keep track of what sales are, who converts, and SHOULD be helpful with inventory control, but I have yet to see that.

Pros

I like the built in CRM function. Helps track leads and gives me the ability to mass email them as well.

Cons

The inventory function seems to have an issue, and each time o reach out to the developers for help I’m told it’s human error and I need to refer to the the help section of the POS.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to do the review. Please call any time (the help number is at the bottom of each screen) and we will help you with the Inventory Management aspect of the system. The Inventory Management document in the help section was completely updated a few months ago and should be very helpful as well.

Wylie Business System Review

Wylie systems maintains effective client profiles and records. We are able to research and create client plans based on data collected for purchasing behaviors, attendance and diet performance

Pros

This system was easy to use and coordinates well with the Ideal Protein business. The letters and communication feature is nice and allows the opportunity to save templates for fast and easy correspondence. The calendar is very good and easy to use. I especially appreciate the notification element incorporated on the customer side to keep clients informed about their appointments. The service is exceptional. Questions were answered timely and any problems with the system were handled quickly.

Cons

The inventory system is lacking features and functions to make it easy to view available stock and effectively prepare business orders. The process is too segmented and is not efficient when trying to create reports and determine business needs.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi, and thank you for your time! I'm glad you like the system! Please phone, email or text us with what you would like to see changed in the Inventory section. Will.

Pauline from Aspire Wellness

Ideal Protein Clinics

They have been fantastic! Listen to suggestions and slowly look for ways to incorporate many of them. They have grown and adapted a lot the past two years to better serve their clients.

Pros

This software offers all of the systems needed for me to run my business efficiently. I know many other offices that use several systems that are all offered in this one. The schedule, before and after pictures, provider communication, tasks, notes and place to save documents. LOVE!

Cons

I don't dislike this product however wish it get the option to allow clients to make and change their appointment web-based on their own and wish that with several services scheduled, they didn't overlap on the calendar.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi Pauline, thanks for taking the time to evaluate our software! We're thrilled that you like the all-in-one aspect of our product and the fact that we're continually improving it. We have plans to add online booking and intend to start that work in the fall. Will.

Sheila from Ideal Protein

Why Wylie Business System

Pros

I like that it fully covers all of my inventory, wether it is Ideal Protein or other supplements that I sell. I can keep track of sales, inventory, margins, invoices, and accounting in one place for my business. I can also use the scheduling calendar to keep track of changed appointments and cancellations. It is a one stop shop to track and analyze my business. I love that I can contact Wylie and receive a quick response and explanation to any questions or issues. They are always listening and improving their service to meet our needs.

Cons

I have not had any other software like it to compare it with.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi Sheila, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad you love it. We will work hard to make sure it continues to meet your needs! Will.

Maria from Ideal Body LA LLC

Point of Sale

Wylie Systems has created a program that allows users so many options - all in one. I am able to accurately track inventory, sales, sales tax, process payments or returns easily. I love the feature to communicate with customers too-whether scheduling weekly visits, or sending emails to certain groups without much effort. I do wish the customer had access to the schedule to change their own appointment if necessary, and I believe that feature may be coming. I don't think I even utilize all that the system can do for me! Customer support has been incredibly responsive. I would definitely recommend Wylie Systems as a preferred vendor and a valuable investment for your business.

Pros

The sales process and inventory management are so efficient as well as communication with customers

Cons

Wish the client had ability to change their appointment if necessary

Laurie from WSP

Industry: Civil Engineering

Excellent Service

My overall experience has been great. I have always received prompt attention to any issues I have had which have been very mimimal. The cost vs service is unbeatable.

Pros

The ease of learning and the tutorials that are readily available

Cons

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi Laurie, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad you like our system! Please let us know what problem you are having when trying to store large document quantities, that shouldn't be a problem. Will.

Sheri from Ideal Diet Center

Love Wylie!

Love Wylie! Very easy to learn and use. Customer service is awesome. My workflow has improved since I implemented Wylie!

Pros

What I love most about this software is the ease of use and all of the functionality including my POS and schedule are all combined. I also love that it's in the cloud so I can access it anywhere.The reporting is amazing. I'm sure there are functions that I don't even know I have yet as I am fairly new to the software.

Cons

There are always improvements that can be made but team at Wylie is always open to hear suggestions!

Matt from Alexander Chiropractic

A great choice

The system works great. Or tracks my inventory, runs my POS, as no keeps track of everything for me.

Pros

It is comprehensive, but still always improving.

Cons

Nothing, I feel like the software does everything I need.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the feedback Matt! Glad your happy with everything...we'll make sure we don't mess with how the system works/how you navigate, as we continually add new features. Will.

Overall Review

At this time we only use the schedule due to not being very happy with the rest of it. We may eventually stop that when we find another scheduling program.

Pros

Scheduling program is very useful. I especially like the reminders sent to clients. This part of the POS system is why we stay.

Cons

We have experienced problems with the inventory section. We need a more comprehensive inventory program and had to purchase another system for this. So we no longer use the inventory. I also did not like the email section. There were no choices for designing emails with different fonts, sizes, bold, italics & colors. I used it very little and eventually stopped because I could design attractive emails in Outlook. I was hoping to use it for newsletters but because of the lack of design functions I use Outlook instead.

Debra from Doxa Radiant Health

It's all in one place!

Increased control over inventory and increased organization of client data.

Pros

I like the fact that it serves two sides of my business, inventory control and management of client information. But I have to say that what I like most is the fact that a person answers the phone every time I call. Everyone I have talked to has been quick about solving my problem and very courteous. They are always looking to improve the product, letting me know when improvements are expected and listening to what improvements would make it easier for me. I am not bombarded with emails. Great company.

Cons

It times out and frequent sign-ins are necessary during the day.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi Debra, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad you like our product! We're sorry that it times out when there is no activity, but as you probably know, that is a HIPAA requirement to protect patient information. Will.

Kristen from The Ideal Weigh

Wylie Business system

It has been great. Will is amazing and his response time is fabulous! I love the program and I love the customer support!

Pros

I love all of the reports that I can generate in the system. I love that I can send forms to the doctor's that are already created for me. It is very easy to use overall.

Cons

That sometimes finding the info I want is a little difficult to locate. I know it is there but figuring out which report will get me the results I need can by a little frustrating, if it is something that I don't look for very often.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi Kristen, thanks for the great review! We do have a LOT of reports in the system, there might be a way to change the way they are organized to better meet your needs. We'll keep on making it better! Will.

Deidre from Bellevue Ideal Weight Loss Clinic

POS Review

Wylie has helped me with ordering product and managing shipment.

Pros

I like that it has multiple features like the scheduler.

Cons

I wish there was a faster way to create a new client. I don't like having to enter them into one area and then schedule in another. I would also like if the scheduling tool allowed for bi-weekly appointments and once a month appointments.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi Deidre, thanks for your time! We're glad you like the many integrated features of Wylie. It looks like you aren't aware of how to create recurring appointments (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly etc.) - you just need to click the recurring appointment box when creating your appointment - please call, text or email if you need help. Will

Cathy from Ideal Protein

Wylie Business System

Pros

Use the Wylie system daily to track and maintain inventory, store biometrics, communicate with physicians, get reports. The leads panel is good for organizing and keeping track of potential customers to follow up. I recommend this system to several clinics I work with because it is easy to use and captures data pertinent to our business. The support is excellent. Anytime I have a question or need assistance, I can get in touch with someone.

Cons

So far haven't run into a situation where it doesn't support our needs.

Kimberly from Ideal For You

My experience with Wylie Business System

The Wylie Business System has made daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales monitoring extremely simple and very easy. I can access virtually any necessary information with just a few clicks of the mouse. Can't imagine running my business without it.

Pros

Easy to use system, NO bugs, Great customer support when necessary, dependable

Cons

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi Kimberly, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad your enjoying the system, we will work hard to make sure it continues to meet your needs! Will.

Bonnie from Health4Life Clinic, Inc.

Fan of Wylie Business System!

Wylie Business System has provided features for me that I didn't even know existed and made my business life easier. Responsiveness on the part of the company has been amazing. I have called outside of business hours, I have asked questions (because I am not very technologically savvy), both via email and phone, and always received a solution oriented response in a very timely manner.

Pros

The service, the functionality and how the company is constantly listening to their customers and adding helpful features.

Cons

That the main company I work with didn't come up with this software!

Happy with this POS.

Pros

Nicely keeps track of inventory. Easy sales and returns.

Cons

Doesn't not work when offline. If we are having internet issues we are out of luck.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied November 2018

Hi Estelle, Glad you like Wylie! There is an offline mode in Wylie (see the setup section) - that being said, if you keep patient data on your local computer, then you need to be concerned with HIPAA compliance on that device. We take care of the security of patient data on your behalf in the cloud. For instance, all patient data is encrypted in the cloud when 'at rest'. Will.

Pam from Ideal Protein COP

POS System for sales and inventory tracking

The system is user friendly and can track sales by product, employee,profit margin and much more. Very helpful aid for forecasting orders and tracking inventory. Support is always available and very helpful with easy to understand explanations.

Pros

You can use this program for just the basic sales and invoices with no training or as management use the more advanced features which are equally easy to learn and use.

Cons

No issues

Jihn from Smart Weight and Wellness

Great for my health center

For my small business. I can operate effectively with the information I need. And I don't have to invest in Quick books.

Pros

It is easy to learn, easy to use. Fully integrated with our supplier's info.

Cons

Would like a little more info included on sales summary. I am told it is coming, but isn't here yet.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi John, thanks for taking the time to do a review on Wylie! Glad you like the system! We will continue to improve the system to meet your needs. Will.

Lori from HealthCARE Express - Ideal Protein

Great POS system, awesome customer support.

We have been using Wylie for about six months, while there have been some bugs to work out, the customer support has been the best I've ever experienced and issues are solved immediately. They are constantly adding new features and listening to what their client's needs are. I don't think I have ever waited more than 10 minutes for a problem to be solved, even if it wasn't a problem on their end. - ALWAYS answers the phone.

Pros

Ease of use. The different reports that are available. There are lots of filters so you can narrow down what you are looking for.

Cons

There aren't really any issues that I have come across. There are a few things, like credit/returns that I have problems with, but that a feature we don't need to use often, so it is more of remembering the steps more than a problem with the software.

Feedback

Overall the software is a good value and they are contently trying to improve the product. Just like any other platform out there, there are some good things and things that could be improved. Good value though.

Pros

The amount of features and ability to ad additional users and employees is good. Text and email reminders are very helpful and there are good additional features.

Cons

The scheduler is not very good and can use some improvements. It could be easier to have quick access and the ability to edit future appointments for clients.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the feedback! It would be good to know what you don't like about the scheduler. In general our customers tell us they like it...we will continue to improve it though, based on feedback we receive. Will.

Jennifer from Ultimate U

Pleased overall

I would recommend to others, the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Pros

We have rarely had any issues with the software. And any issue we have had was quickly resolved.

Cons

Trying to get through when there was an issue, only once, took a day and half!!!

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to review Wylie! We are glad we are happy with the system, but sorry that you didn't get a quick response to your request for help. We will do what is necessary to make sure that doesn't happen again! Keep in mid you can also text or call for help. Will

Dylan from You First, LLC

Great System!

It has been great. No problems at all. My concern is that Ideal Smart will be taking over the Wylie System and I have a feeling that's going to be chaotic. In my opinion, the Ideal Smart features need to be implemented into the Wylie System

Pros

Processing Transactions, Customer Information Section, Easy to use

Cons

Not being able to give someone a credit.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi Dylan, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! You actually can credit someone's account, see document 14 in your help section, it gives three examples...or give us a call, text or email. Will.

Ronald from LIfelong Health and Weight Loss

Cant Imagine Doing Without It

Fantastic. They are always quick to respond.

Pros

Easy to use and fast. Makes check in and out very quick

Cons

Some of the navigation is cumbersome but its really just a minor thing

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback Ron! We're glad you like it! Please let us know any ideas you have to make it better. Will.

Jena from Precision Wellness

So much better

Wylie has helped me stay in communication with my clients better and I am experiencing a better retention and success rate.

Pros

I like that we are able to merge several different applications into one program. Makes my life so much easier so that I can work with my clients and not focus on paperwork.

Cons

Can't think of anything right now. Happy Customer...

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi Jena, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad you like the all-in-one nature of the system! Will.

Danielle from Sterchi Chiropractic

Excellent System

Pros

Wylie is extremely user friendly. Myself and my staff have had no problems using the system. They also have excellent customer service anytime we have a question we are able to get an answer right away. Wylie is always open to suggestions anytime we have an idea it is taken into serious consideration. I cant say enough about this company.

Cons

We have not had any issues with the system.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi Danielle, thank you for taking the time to provide that very positive review! We will work hard to continue to meet your needs! Will.

Mendy from IMP

Saves so much time!

The support staff is so helpful. He gets back to you asap and is always adding new features. Love the email templates. Just wish I could change the font and color/suze etc.

Pros

Easy to use and many features. Great tech support.

Cons

A paper manual mailed out at time of sign up would be nice.

Jennifer from Weight Loss Done Right

very happy with Wylie POS system

The system is amazing. Very conducive to our needs. The costumer service is impeccable, when ever i have even the smallest question or concern they are back to me right away with plenty of helpful advice.

Pros

easy to use and understand. help videos

Cons

can not carry over balances owed during next visit on cash register.

Happy with the software.

I have been very statsfied with the software. There are certain areas that I hope to see change in the future but they are constantly making improvements. The costumer service is amazing! They are quick to fix issues and always asking users what we would like to see done differently.

Pros

Costumer service. Always making improvements.

Cons

On certain computers the size of the window can be too small and it includes a lot of scrolling.

Kara from North Range Weight Loss

New business owner

Pros

I can query sales pretty specifically .

Cons

It doesn't work with my Square reader or any of the wireless Cayan devices

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied December 2018

Hi Kara, You can use the system with the Square Reader and we are directly integrated with Cayan either with Card Reader or their Genius device. As you know, you can call us any time if you need help. Will.

Very happy.

The system has been great to use. Very easy to navigate. The company is always working to improve the software and looking for customer feedback. The customer service is fantastic.

Pros

Customer service. Easy to use.

Cons

Seems to work only with google chrome.

April from Wishing wellness

Great system for a small business

Previously we used a different system. The representative has surpassed our previous system. Very easy to use!

Pros

Very easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a few attempts to run invoices through.

Roger from Measure of Life

Very responsive support.

As we have transitioned from the Basic Wylie POS to the enhanced we found the transition was smooth and when assistance was needed we received very prompt and solution ready help.

Pros

It functions very well as a POS and client database. Reports are easy to access and has all the features one would want in a POS.

Cons

It doesn't interface with the Ideal Protein client data software.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi Roger, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie! We're glad that you like the system, we will work hard so that the system continues to meet your needs! Will.

April from Wishing wellness

Wylie pos system

Pros

Overal it is easy to use for staff who are not very tech savvy.

Cons

Occasionally the system takes a moment to save.

Ann from RAST

Uncomplicated!

We run a busy, busy office, with several hands on the system...the ease of use for all involved has been a pleasant experience! The customers are not aware of how different this system is compared to what we used to use...it is so seamless!

Pros

Ease of use...no questions about how to interact, but great support if we ever need it!

Cons

Awaiting some small additions that would be beneficial, but they are very small...

A real timesaver!

Doing inventory used to be a real pain! It is so much easier now! I love the caregiver feature. The ease of staying in contact with the caregiver is just awesome!

Pros

Love every aspect of the pos system. It saves me so much time from inventory to sales reports!

Cons

I haven’t found anything I don’t like!

Ashley from PHD Advanced Nutrition, LLC

Wylie Review

Our experience has been good. The customer service is great. The functionality could be better and the system has gone through some down periods which has made for some stressful busy clinic days. The functionality does continue to improve so it has much potential.

Pros

It covers many needs of our clinic with scheduling, appointment reminders, customer accounts, and invoicing.

Cons

It can be confusing or malfunction. Some of the aspects we need don't work well. It's often confusing how the invoices read on the customer accounts and how some transactions aren't included in account transactions.

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review Ashley. I'm glad you are happy with the improvements we continue to make and features we continue to add (without increasing your fee). Let me know if there is anything that you still don't understand or that you would like to see changed. Will.

Cathy from Dr. Zumbado's Ideal Protein Clinic

great system

Have loved the POS for inventory, sales and reports since we started using 4 years ago. This is wonderful, very accessible and supportive of our needs. Have recommended the POS to several IP clinic owners. I know that many of the enhancements are still works in progress such as the scheduling system. It's not as easy and user friendly as our current system but hopeful that it will be in future.

Albina from Live Longer Weight Loss

Very easy to use

Love it. Was very easy to install and start using right away. They also do updates to improve the user interface. Would definitely recommend.

Marsha from Simply Thrive! Weight Loss Center of SE IA

Great product and superb service!

I have been very pleased with all of my experiences and with new employees messing up a few things, Wylie staff were able to help me "undo" their data entry errors and quickly teach me how to do it next time! Awesome response time and great to work with. I would highly recommend the Wylie Business System to anyone. A great value!

Sara from GlenLakes Weightloss

POS Review

There has been highs and lows - but for the most part is an improvement. The calendar application has alot of bugs, still but can see the changes!

Response from Wylie Systems

Replied August 2018

Hi Sara, please let us know what the 'bugs' are in the calendar, as we are not aware of any? As you know you can call, text or email at any time. Will.

Jennifer from Owen wellness studio, LLC

A++++ rated

Very easy to use! Thank you for your quick response time with any questions we have! Great customer service!