• Pros

• "I like that it’s a one stop shop for me, I find the restaurant on yelp and make reservations without having to call. It’s also nice to see current wait times, very convenient,"

• "As a user Yelp is good and helpful, even though we have some reviews which are not reliable."

• "I like the ease of use with this software the most. It makes the process of making reservations incredibly streamlined, and allows for a ton of flexibility with scheduling/re-scheduling."

• Cons

• "Can be a little clunky on mobile but otherwise, there isn't a whole lot to dislike about the software. "

• "I hate how Yelp always makes you download the app. It basically forces you to do so, instead of using the website on the your phone. Otherwise, it is great! "

• "It's not the app's fault but it's sometimes difficult to find what app a restaurant uses to reserve a table."

Browse Yelp Reservations Reviews

Patrick from Compass

Easiest Restaurant Reservation Software

Overall, I think this is one of the best online reservation softwares available.

Pros

I absolutely love Yelp Reservations because it allows you to read reviews about a restaurant before making a reservation.

Cons

The one thing that I don't like is that sometimes you can get a reservation for a specific time by calling the restaurant directly even though it may not be listed on this software as available.

Secure and Convenient for planning

Making reservations in an easy way and with lots of options makes it a great app. I like the fact that you can get spots on a regular basis and it's very reliable. Once you get to the place, you feel like they were waiting for you to get there because they already received your reservation and are ready to serve you.

Pros

Yelp is a great app to get an idea of the vibe and the good (or bad) things about a restaurant that you might have been thinking on going or just one that you heard by opening the app, plus once you decide you can just make a reservation with it's quick and easy system.

Cons

It's very simple to make a reservation and the software is very easy to use. You might feel that once you get to the place the information did not make it to the restaurant. Also you might not find all the updated places that you could visit.

Elyse from Self-employed

Industry: Writing and Editing

A great solution from a brand you already trust

Yelp Reservations makes it possible to snag your customers right as they're getting hungry. As one of those customers, I'm grateful for a solution that lets me find my cake and eat it, too! I hope more of my favorite restaurants start using it, too!

Pros

I love it when a brand I already know and love rolls out a software solution that solves a major problem. The problem? There are so many reservation options out there, and as a customer I have a short fuse when it comes to wasted time. When I'm hungry, I want my reservation yesterday. Yelp to the rescue! I love that I can make reservations right through the app I use to find my food.

Cons

Yelp Reservations does have some of the same problems Yelp itself does: namely, the visual layout of the software is a little confusing. But it's a small price to pay for the ease of use you get.

Jenny from Romio

I've used Yelp Reservations when I've been on Yelp and see reservations are available.

Pros

If I'm already on Yelp looking for a restaurant and I happen upon a restaurant I definitely want to make a reservation at and see reservations are possible to book via Yelp directly, I'll use Yelp Reservations. The user experience is quick and seamless and comparable to reservation competitors like OpenTable and Resy. I like that because it's familiar, it's easy and it's not overcomplicated. The email confirmation follow-up is always good, too. Pretty standard, but good nonetheless.

Cons

I dislike 2 main things about Yelp Reservations. First (on desktop) if you're on Yelp Reservations then decide to change what cuisine or what neighborhood you're looking for in the search bar, the search generates regular Yelp results vs. Yelp Reservation results. You have to click "Make a Reservation" again at the top, which is annoying and makes the experience slightly less seamless. It's not a HUGE issue, but one or two extra steps to a consumer is one too many since the reservation booking alternatives don't have this issue. Second, it's frustrating that the search results generate neighborhoods FAR beyond the neighborhood you're searching for. It makes sense for neighborhoods relatively near the original neighborhood search to pop up but it's just not OK for neighborhoods in different states to pop up. I'd MUCH rather have less search results pop up.

Streamlined simple reservation process

I easily made a reservation 15 minutes before the reservation time through my Yelp app when I was near a restaurant. When we arrived, the restaurant had received it so the process was seamless. It would be helpful to know if some reservations were not available when trying to make the reservation though.

Pros

Since most businesses are on Yelp, it is easy and simple to make the reservation directly from the Yelp business page. This is intuitive since many times, a user would be on the Yelp page already to check out the restaurant reviews and information before making a reservation.

Cons

After making the reservation, it does not show the current reservation info when you are in the app, which would be convenient for checking how many you made the reservation for and at what time. Even though an email confirmation is sent, it would be even more convenient to see it updated on the app itself. It also would be convenient if non-available timeslots could be grayed out.

Daria from Galiver

One stop

Frustration-free experience. Booking is very simple and takes 30 seconds.

Pros

I like that its a one stop shop for me, I find the restaurant on yelp and make reservations without having to call. Its also nice to see current wait times, very convenient,

Cons

I didnt notice any cons whatsoever. I guess the only thing is if you need a special table like a view or in a specific area of a restaurant youd have to call.

zgr from Ford Motor Company

Easy to manage search, review and reservations from one app

Yelp is amazing for the reviews; but has room for development when it comes to reservations. Restaurant network needs to be bigger and also communication with the restaurants need improvement for confirmation purpose. In short, requires still some time to be enough - but good as a start.

Pros

Yelp is an amazing app. Not only for the honesty of the reviews but also for the reservation feature as well. The best thing is that online reservation which prevent you to interact with restaurant employees; especially if they speak a different language. This really saves life when you're in abroad and looking for a restaurant. You can list and sort your reservations and also see contact information and address as well. You can also see it in calendar and manage.

Cons

One consequence is that Yelp is not common yet for the reservations. For example, Open Table is much more common. Another issue is that sometimes restaurants does not see the reservation; so you may be surprised when you go to the restaurant and ask for your table. You definitely need to download the app in order to manage reservations, read full reviews or e.g. menu photos to see.

Ronda from Not given

It is something that is a common name for customers and businesses.

Pros

That for the customer its a no brainier. Touch and click and by the evening your out with friends or families having dinner at your favorite restaurant.

Cons

I can say I don't have any complaints unless I need to make one up in my head.

Extremely convenient and useful to skip long waits!

Overall, my experience with Yelp Reservations has been amazingly positive. I would recommend its use to anyone who hates wasting time waiting!

Pros

Ever since my friend showed me how to use Yelp Reservations, if it is available at the restaurant I am going to, I will use it. It enables you to check the wait times at the restaurant and check-in ahead of time, saving you a lot of time waiting at the actual restaurant. I have had multiple experiences where I would check-in early, receive my wait time, get to the crowded restaurant, and get ushered in before all the people who had gotten there before me. It's amazing!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software. It has saved me tons of time waiting at restaurants.

Kim from Hopewell Valley Regional School District

Hey, I wonder if this is a good restaurant??

I enjoy leaving and writing reviews for places I have tried. Prefer to leave good reviews but there have been times I had to leave a bad review. When looking for a new place to go it's great to be able to quickly see what the overall vibe of the place is before going in. This app truly gives you an honest opinion of an establishment

Pros

Easy to use. Has a large database of restaurants to look up

Cons

wish the restaurant could post a reply or a reputable since some reviews are unkind and there is always two sides to every story

Anvita from Freelance

Yelp Reservations is Convenient

Overall my experience with Yelp Reservations has never disappointed. I find it convenient that the software indirectly indicates when a restaurant has reservations available or when they even accept them. I have made many reservations for my family or groups of friends at various restaurants and every time the restaurant has been expecting our arrival. I would recommend using Yelp Reservations especially when you are already browsing through Yelp for information on the restaurant you are planning on visiting because you can get everything done in one place!

Pros

What I like most about Yelp Reservations is that if I am browsing reviews and menus on a restaurant I know I want to visit, I have the convenient option of making a reservation quickly online. I like that I do not have to call, and that Yelp Reservations basically "filters" for me which restaurants even have the option to make reservations. I also really like that they have a wide range of times that are still available, and that I can put how many guests and that I receive a confirmation email so I know that my reservation has been successful.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about Yelp Reservations as it is a straight forward software that allows guests to make a reservation. Because I am so detail oriented, sometimes I do not like the doubt in my mind that maybe the restaurant did not receive my reservation, or the uncertainty that maybe the online options are not the most updated ones. I remember being skeptical about how the reservation system worked via Yelp the first time I used it, because I felt more comfortable calling the restaurant directly to make sure it was scheduled, but it turns out those doubts were for nothing as Yelp Reservations seems to have the most updated times available. I dislike not being in direct communication with the restaurant, in case more/other guests have called the restaurant and scheduled reservations at the same time as me, because Yelp does not indicate the volume of reservations at your selected time, and if the restaurant is contacted directly they may be better able to suggest a time that is less busy, or can confirm that there are still plenty of reservations available.

Jennifer from San Jacinto Storage

drive customers to your business that you didn't even know you had.

We really have seen an increase in traffic and revenue by using this. Also by setting up a reservation time, we can make sure that we are fully available to assist those customers that are coming in at that time.

Pros

Yelp reservations is a great way to make sure that YOU are the place your customers are going to. With your business listing on yelp, this option allows for customers to make a reservation without having to call or go to your website. If someone searches for your type of business, not only will your business pop up, but they will also be able to make a reservation. We have seen an increase in traffic and revenue since we have added this feature. We have found that more people are likely to go to you if they know that something has been set up ahead of time. For us, we run a storage and this allows customers to know that when they come, we will be expecting them, and be able to help them.

Cons

The only issue is it took us a while to get our information correct. Mind you this was user issue and did not have to do with the yelp add on. WE were having reservations come in that were outside of office hours. Once we got this straightened out and actually added the correct hours, it was no longer an issue. I would suggest that if your closing time sensitive establishment, that you cut your available reservation time to the amount of time that it would allow for you to assist that reservation so that you don't have issues.

Perfect for our 200+ seat restaurant

Pros

I liked that Yelp Reservations made it easy to mark/manage/update a very large restaurant floor plan in realtime. In addition, people could make online reservations easily without fuss, and there were lots of options to customize reservation making and restaurant pacing.

Cons

I did not like that the functionality was slightly different between the main laptop used and the iPads. Some buttons functioned differently, some with less of the same options.

Great Experience - Always room for improvement

Be where your competition isn't!

Pros

On a website where reputation and reviews dominate, why not incorporate a way of making reservations through the platform as well. I love the idea of having a Yelp user check our website for pictures and reviews, and then further directly converting from the platform to make a reservation.

Cons

My only complaint is that the follow through with the leads we receive from reservations isn't super high. We have a huge drop off from number of reservations we receive vs. how many actually come in.

Kelsey from self employed

Yelp reservations has been great

Yelp reservations has been straight forward and helpful when trying to get reservations for a lot of restaurants that do not have the capability.

Pros

Yelp and Yelp Reservations have been great. It makes reservations easy and convenient as the information is all in one place.

Cons

Quickest way to make a reservation at a restaurant!

Pros

The best features about Yelp Reservations include: easy of use, conveniency, and speed when booking a table at a restaurant. It's also really nice to have an option like this within the app because all the information, including reviews, photos, and directions for the particular place are on one page. It saves time as a guest because I don't have to call the restaurant directly, which saves both me and the receptionist time. Plus, during a busy evening at a restaurant, you don't always get through to someone.

Cons

I am unsure of how quickly the platform updates cancellations or openings for its reservation windows. For example, the one good thing about speaking directly to a front desk person at the restaurant is that if they had a last minute cancellation, they can book you in that time slot immediately. There have been a few times where I've gone to book a reservation through Yelp, a time slot I wanted was unavailable, and I just called the vendor to see if there were any updates to the calendar and got in.

Super cool option to save you time

This is overall such a great resource for the average consumer! A must try for you during your next free time!

Pros

Yelp has always been a great resource for me to figure out more about the places around me and especially in regards to food options. Now this yelp reservations is an awesome tool for you to get ahead of the game and plan out your day and evening effectively to save you time and maximize your fun! Use it quick and easily with the app!

Cons

The app did have a few glitches at first, but recently it has really been on par. Its honestly at about the same level as other options out there, but I think more people using it and putting out reviews could really help point them in the right direction.

Megan from Deluxe

Pros

Really like that the mobile app will go anywhere and can also track your location in order to get your opinion on the different places that you go.

Cons

I really dont have any cons at this point. Just that new places should get on here asap so they can start getting great reviews and connecting with customers

Pretty Standard and Easy Reservations App

Pros

I have always loved Yelp for reviews. Any time I try somewhere new, I always head to Yelp first. Having an app that allows me to make a reservation on the spot when I see something I like is super convenient, especially when planning dinners while traveling. I like that reservations, pictures, and reviews are all in one place.

Cons

The app versus the online version work a little differently so when you get used to one way on the phone you have to hunt for the function on the desktop. Not a huge complaint! Also, sometimes when I am searching for a certain location, the restaurants that come up are way outside of this location.

Julia from Julia Hale Fitness

Great way to find and compare restaurants, shops, hotels, etc. in any area I'm unfamiliar with.

Easy way to find local eateries wherever I am

Pros

I love that Yelp gives you your proximity to current location, it's easy to compare places (if you click on a place that you are looking at, it opens in a new window which means you don't lose where you were looking). Reviews are by real people, and have typically steared me in the right direction. Great to have photos too!

Cons

Anyone with an opinion can right it - whether they know anything or not. It's a bit of a catch 22 - anyone can provide a review but if they have a bad experience and rate someone horribly, star ratings go down and I do pay attention to that.

want it. get it. go.

Pros

simplicity. reliance on the crowd for ongoing validation and assessment. transaction support and integration

Cons

sometimes clunky. 'search' and 'results' are, too often, disconnected. multiple features and functionalities don't always work in synch

Love this Yelp feature!

Overall I really enjoy using Yelp Reservations, and find myself reaching for it all the time.

Pros

Cons

One issue would be the lack of solutions for when reservations at a restaurant are booked at a certain time. Showing alternative locations nearby with the same time slots would be a nice addition to this software. Perhaps notifications for if a certain time slot were to open up would be nice, too. One other issue is the lack of consistent use of this software by restaurants. If Yelp could work on expanding this feature to more restaurants, it would be even better!

jamison from quorum

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

I use this when I don't want to wait. It cuts down time when you are busy and on the go. Easy to u

Very easy to use, Its quick and fast, and you review and decide if you want to go the establishment or not. Can be used from any device.

Pros

This is easy to use. In a fast busy environment this tool is convenient. I use this mostly on the weekends or when we have lunch meetings. This has saved me time. You walk in and in most cases directed to your table. The reviews are nice and links of the establishment. You can put this on any device.

Cons

Some establishments don't honor this application. Hopefully in the future establishments will get on the right track.

Joseph from Uss Nemo

Lot of set up intially

Great experience with good customer service

Pros

Once everything is pre-set the system pretty much can run on its own

Cons

A lot of time and planning is spent setting up how you want your restaurant flow to go

Michele from DLP Real Estate, Inc.

Great tool to use when traveling and looking for a good place to eat.

Pros

I enjoy the reviews and pictures other users share to help me make a more informed decision on where to choose.

Cons

Nothing, I love this app. I have enjoyed everything about it.

Helpful app for reservations

I do like Yelp reservations but for the cost I think that the app interface should be much better.

Pros

I like the simplicity of this app and that I am able to customize the tables to mimic what my restaurant floor looks like - makes reservations easier to manage

Cons

I do not like the interface of this for mobile devices. I use two iPads to manage reservations and they will not sync with each other. One will show a table Is available and the other app will not update and show the same.

Kenneth from Pittsburgh Mennonite

Yelp Helps!

I used Yelp Reservations at a very trendy restaurant that just opened in the area. The lobby was crowded and wait times were ridiculous. We were seated immediately and had a fine meal.

Pros

I enjoy using and reading the reviews on Yelp when considering going to a new restaurant. Each review gives you an idea of how good a place can be. If I decide to attend a restaurant I enjoy the idea of quickly making reservations via Yelp. The process is easy and I never had a problem using this service. I appreciate that I can go to a crowded restaurant and be seated quickly knowing the reservation will be honored.

Cons

I really don't have a problem with this software!

Cami from Keller WIlliams Realty

Yelp Reservations Rocks

Pros

I love this app! I make all my reservations on Yelp and have not had one fall through or be a problem. I select the restaurant, time and number of people and once I submit the request, I get a text confirmation with my details and off we go to have lunch or dinner. Great for setting up meals with clients or friends and family. Love love love it.

Cons

None at this time, I have not had any negative or less than positive situations while using Yelp Reservations.

Ryuta from TK Wine Inc

Easy reservation app

Pros

Good when you need to make reservations online. HIt also has reminder systems by email and text messages.

Cons

If you are the one who is getting the reservation through this app, there will be a lot of no shows. Should have some penalty to users who do not show up without canceling.

Dana from Health Wealth & fitness

Industry: Restaurants

great way to tie into reviews and reservations

Pros

Yelp is one of the most visited sites so it naturally helps restaurants. We like using their reservation system as it helps attract new customer base. Typically those who use it for reservations will also use it for a follow up compliment or review.

Cons

Having the back end/office side more user friendly for expanding reservation base. Updates via app so we can constantly look and change our books.

Erin from Ctai.co

Yelp app review

Pros

large database of restaurant and value reviews

Cons

Yelp Elite Squad system is confusing for user

Omar from Canada.id

Do not use it for advertisement, it is great as free service only

Great as free service, and the worst platform for the worth of dollar for advertisment.

Pros

Cons

I did got an offer to do paid advertisment using the Yelp business platform. It was my worst experience ever. The sales person gave me very good statistics about my business and other business for the paid ads. They pushed me to sign a contract with them for 6 months with a minimum amount ( i cant remember exactly). When i started, i found that the avarage click payment is much higher than expected. Then when I requested to cancel the contract, they requested me to pay a penelty fees. This shocked me, and I found my self that I have to continue with them. I did continue but I was totally unhappay and I told them this is cheating. After 6 months of paid ads, I didnt recieve any valuable leads from yelp. I told them I dont want to deal with your company any more. And after that I am recieving sales calls once or twice every week!!! I told them I dont want to deal with you, and the calls are still going till today, more than two years.

Kelly from RE/MAX Homefinders

Yelper special

I love it and makes life on the go much easier .. it helps me really tackle a new city when it comes to dining

Pros

I love that this app is a like a one stop shop for me. I'm busy on the go and constantly travel, so not only can I find reviews. Coupons. Numbers and directions I can also get ahead and make my reservations . Love love love it!

Cons

I wish more restaurants would catch on and upload their information.

Madeline from Meat & Potatoes

Industry: Restaurants

As a restaurant employee this is terrible

It's a pain.

Pros

- you can text guests when their table is ready - easy to look up reviews as a customer

Cons

As a host, this software is absolutely terrible. It is SO slow and LAGS!!!!! When moving tables around it doesn't know (I assume this is a software formula) to move a reservation to an open table so things can get overlapped EASILY and you have to MANUALLY move it. It is SOO unnecessary and time-consuming. Open table and switch a reservation when you move stuff automatically and is so much better. When a customer replies to an automated text and they write "stop" yelp will just cancel the reservation even if they don't reply with "3"

Lisa from Know & Grow English

Easy way to make reservations

I am happy with Yelp, it's something that I trust and I see that customers trust it too.

Pros

I think that it was very easy to use and that was the best thing about it for me. I like things that are convenient and easy and this fit the bill.

Cons

There is nothing negative I can think of to write about, everything functioned well and did exactly what I was hoping for.

Found so many hidden gems thanks to reviews!

Broadened my food choices!

Pros

I love what I find on here. I can find quality restaurants that are normally not seen, though thanks to wonderful reviews I uncover hidden gems in NYC.

Cons

Sometimes there are establishments listed that are no longer in business saying they are currently active. It would be great if the locations were updated on a more regular basis.

A Lifeline in a New City

I love how easy it is to find new restaurants and make reservations right from an app on my phone. Yelp Reservations allows me to make reservations without calling the restaurant. I have never had any issues with this software and will continue to use it both at home and in new cities.

Pros

I love how easy it is to find and make restaurant reservations.

Cons

There is nothing I would change about this software.

Faith from Pain doctors

Yelp Reservations Review

My overall experience with this software has been great. It's not perfect but nothing is perfect. We can't expect perfection even with this. But surely appreciate using it!

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is how easy it is to get a reservation at restaurants I want to go to.It's just so much easier especially when it's a bigger party I'm reserving for. It just makes like a little simpler instead of waiting for someone to pick up the phone for long periods of time.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is that sometimes it is not fully updated. There are times when it's lagging and won't allow us to push forward with the reservation causing us to still call and wait to see if it was valid or not.

Ramin from Cross Country Mortgage

Easy to use, does what it needs to do- on the site anyway, may as well use it.

It's an easy tool. I would even advise Yelp to extend it towards gyms and healthclubs something similar to a classpass model where people can just sign up for a class through Yelp.

Pros

It's simple and since we're on Yelp trying to determine where to go, what to eat it's a great tool to just take care of the reservation while we're on the page instead of going to opentable.com. There's not a lot more to rave about, it just does what it needs to do!

Cons

I cannot think of anything I would dislike. I've used it a handful of times and so far the restaurants seem to have a handle on it. I would actually use this more often if restaurants utilized the services more but I would imagine it costs money to do so.

Joshua from SetSchedule

Make Reservations at Your Favorite Restaurants

I've never had any issues with them. The benefits are being able to get a reservation at the time you want at your favorite restaurants. I wish more restaurants used this platform.

Pros

I like that I can make a reservation at my favorite restaurants anytime I want. Especially on the weekends when some of the places are extremely busy. It makes it very easy to make sure I get a table and don't have to wait for a chance to sit down. It is an extremely useful tool. I really prefer it to some of the other competition.

Cons

I wish it were a tad bit more interactive where I could actually talk to the business. But other than that this is completely a good platform.

John from Beefalo Cafe, LLC

As good a way as any to make a dinner reservation - dare I say a better way?!

Yelp Reservations is an awesome and needed innovation. I have used it with success many times, and I'll continue to use it :)

Pros

You can make reservations on the same app that you use to find new restaurants, or to find restaurants in an unfamiliar place, meaning you don't have to go find that restaurant's website to book, find hours, etc, or open another app like Open Table or Tock! Cuts out extra steps, makes things easier, super valuable for the traveller, the recent transplant, or the simply hangry!

Cons

Yep does a lot, but it does SO much that sometimes the feature you want/need is difficult to find. Busy interface, plus the fact the the restaurants don't necessarily check or correct the content of their Yelp page means sometimes things don't work out like you expected. But Yelp does a good job of being accurate most of the time!

Jeff from The Village Inn

Great Resource For Restaurants

Pros

I work with a lot of restaurants and have found Yelp Reservations to be solid tool. I've integrated lots of other reservation systems for restaurants on their websites and have always had a good experience with yelp. Very easy code integration...and on the consumer side, you can book a reservation in less than a minute...very easy system to use.

Cons

All restaurant reservation systems are sort of expensive now a days and Yelp is no exception. It does include table management and some trackable analytics that can be very helpful. Overall it's a good system to use for restaurants with a decent amount of traffic.

Diego from Bolivar

Yelp Review

Pros

Yelp has changed the way I look for restaurants. Now it is as simple as going into an app and look for nearby restaurants or shopping malls. Yelp includes their price range, location, descriptions, reviews, and photos. This allows the customer to have a full virtual idea of the place they are looking into.

Cons

Yelp works best in the US which makes sense since it is a US company but it would be great if it worked internationally like in Central America.

Big fan of Yelp

Pros

Easy to use. It's great to be able to look at a restaurant's reviews and any photos and then reserve through the app without having to leave and reserve through another app.

Cons

Sometimes a location I'm looking for has moved or closed and Yelp can be a little slow to update this. I don't have too many complaints.

Gina from Uncommon

Simple reservation option

It's been an easy way to check availability and to make reservations.

Pros

Yelp Reservations makes it easy to make reservations at nearby establishments. It takes the guesswork out of whether there is availability.

Cons

It's so simple that there is exactly one function - making a reservation. If you need anything more or even just slightly different, it can't help you.

Tamieka from Cincinnati Health Department

Yelp is awesome!

Pros

I love the fact that you are provided with a list of restaurants, but you can search for the restaurant that you want to dine at and book a reservation with ease. The process is very simple and fast! It can use your location to find restaurants near you, or you can simply search by a different location on your own. You can even search by cost and that's awesome!

Cons

There is nothing bad that I can say about this software! It's one of the easiest to use so I have no complaints at all!

Saurabh from Cognizant

Yelp

Made my life easy in search of food places, being a foodie it acts as lifeline

Pros

Easy to read reviews about hotels and restaurants Location facility allows you to view nearby places

Cons

Reviews are not sorted in order Couple of times my negative reviews were not published on site and I was not even consulted on the same

I always use Yelp!

Pros

The app is really easy to use. So making reservations using the app beats having to make a phone call for reservations. You can also receive message updates regarding your reservations.

Cons

Not all the restaurants listed accept reservations. I noticed Yelp is slow to update information on restaurants that have moved to a new location.

amy from yorku

reviews are very useful

i've made over 20 reservations with those software, it's great!

Pros

i like using yelp to read reviews on certain restaurants and subsequently reserve bookings at those restaurants

Cons

unfortunately, not everyone has it, and not all restaurants can be booked through this software, which i would love

John from Blue Edison LLC

Yelp Reservations is a MUST HAVE for Business Owners!

My overall experience with Yelp Reservations has been nothing but positive and it truly helps me save time and stress a little bit less.

Pros

What I like most about Yelp Reservations is that I can book reservations with clients at the last minute or weeks in advance without having to call a restaurant and wait on hold. I get an instant email verification and I'm all set within seconds.

Cons

What I like least about Yelp Reservations is that sometimes the app can be slow, but overtime the app has significantly improved with speed.