• Pros

• "Ease of use. It is so great how easy it is to use and make changes. i especially think access to reports and menus is great."

• "It is customized to our needs and editable. The software is easy to navigate when you are trying something for the first time. The AMAZING tech support makes it that much better!"

• "I love how easy it is to switch between the functions and the different available views. The Click and Drag features makes adjusting multiple events so easy."

• Cons

• "Adding in items can be a bit clunky and there is some rigidity in the document production that makes it a bit difficult to mesh with our organization but in the grand scheme, not terrible."

• "It's very difficult to get a report. It's harder to see an overview of all events with ease compared with the last version."

• "It was a little tricky to get used to at first. It is a little more confusing to look at than our old system."

Browse Infor Sales and Catering Reviews

Sarah from Touchstone Golf

Making my Life easier!

I have been a huge advocate of reserve since I learned how to utilize it. It truly makes work easier and more organized!

Pros

Reserve puts everything in one place and makes life easy. It saves time in my busy schedule and keeps me organized. The email template and ability to look back on emails it helps me so much!

Cons

For our business, reserve doesn't fit to golf tournament needs quite as well as I think it could. It would also be great if we could have a floor plan section of the program. Implementing the menus to fit to BEOs takes a lot of time some times but is also very worth it once done correctly!

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied August 2018

Hello Sarah! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about ReServe. We are delighted to know our software is making your life easier, and will work to continue to provide enhancements in future releases. Regarding floor plans, let us know if you want to learn more about our interface with a room diagramming solution to address your needs. And do reach out if you need any other assistance. Looking forward to a long-time partnershp with Touchstone Golf!

Joseph from Woodbine Entertainment Group

Woodbine Entertainment Group Reserve Interactive

Our experience with sourcing, negotiating and implementing Reserve at our venues has been extremely positive at every level of the project. In October 2015, we decided that we needed to update our existing systems. Through our review and initial planning process we invited 4 companies to bid on our RFP. Of the four we invited, three submitted quotes which ranged by thousands of dollars. Reserve was priced in middle of the three slightly higher than lowest quote based on our initial ask but once we worked through our wants the final cost was substantially higher then we initially anticipated. Reserve was very understanding of our budgetary constraints in the initial year of our project and worked with us on a multi-year agreement that worked for both organizations. Throughout the demo and review phase of our process, Account Specialist Suzanne was very accommodating in making our times work for us, which included a very early west coast morning to accommodate an east coast group. Suzanne was very informative on the system capabilities and when she didn't have answers to the many of our questions, she would always engage the appropriate people who could provide the required answers. Suzanne remained in the loop from the initial call right through the implantation phase at which time Melanie and the implementation team took over. The implementation team at Reserve were equally as accommodating and very helpful in leading and assisting us with getting all three properties and eight sites ready for use. Their knowledge of the system allowed for us to change some of our own processes in order to maximize the software's power and efficiencies. Their process included weekly calls to keep the project on track and address any ongoing challenges and concerns. During the initial weeks Melanie's team was very helpful in finding work-a-rounds for some of our accounting and tracking processes. Since going live with our first property (3 months), Reserve has had 2 system updates, including some improvements we requested for our operational needs. They have been very receptive to adding additional system change requests for future development, which is very encouraging and reinforces the decision to go with Reserve.

Pros

- Having our Reservations, Event and Club Membership all in one system - Bread crumb feature - Great search functionality - Copy features VERY helpful & easy to use - Access from any internet connection on any device (phone access not a great experience but in a pinch great for quick info) - Extremely easy to use - Licensing model allows us to provide access to unlimited people within the organization - Event & Membership Leads module allows for review of sales teams efforts and performance - User rights functionality allows to set a number of user restrictions for different categories - Reporting Module very easy to use for creating reports - Great Customer Service & learning documents - Ability to set up View List with in the different Modules for quick access to information - Ability to email from within the system & auto-saving communication

Cons

- Report Module does not provide an option to access all report fields, currently fields available are based on type of report looking to create - Unable to quickly view asset inventory of rooms - Reservation Module cannot report on custom fields - Unable to inventory items in Reservation Module - E-signature limited in functionality, no counter signing option - E-signature requires sending in two separate emails - Limited billing functionality in Membership Module - Cannot create a regular event spanning multiple sites (operations gets confused using both Event Documents & Master Event Documents - Unable to print View Lists

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2016

Hello Joseph, Thank you for taking the time to provide such a thoughtful review of your experience with ReServe. We are very pleased to hear that you and your team have been satisfied with our service and responsiveness, as we want every customer to recognize our loyalty to them. To that end, please know that we have reviewed your suggestions for improvement, and have already begun work on a few enhancements to better support your needs. Looking forward to our continued partnership. Sincerely, The ReServe Team

Useful but not user-friendly

The ability to have everything on one site helped a lot. The communication between client and venue is also streamlined and simplified.

Pros

It is really useful and has great features. The design of the documents (event orders, contracts, etc) is customizable and nice looking.

Cons

It is a hard software to learn and not as user-friendly as one would think. The design of the software is dated.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied January 2018

Dear Reviewer, Its regrettable that you find the software difficult to use. We are here to help. However, it is difficult to provide assistance when you choose to remain anonymous. Our chat function is always open as is our toll free support line 888-433-4725. Kind Regards, Mike Edmeyer, VP Sales

Tamara from Black Knight Inn

Great Software!

Reserve Interactive is overall a really really good software. I find it quite easy to navigate. It has so many great features and after using it for a few months, I can't think of any that I would add. It has everything that I need. Their help desk and developing department have been amazing! It just seems that they really listen and care about their clients and software. I would highly recommend this software! Good job Reserve!

Pros

Let's start with help desk. They are excellent! Another major thing: Reserve Interactive listens to their clients and develops and upgrades their software accordingly. How awesome is that! Not every software company does that and I'm speaking from experience. There are a lot of features in this software that I really like such as; Love the way contracts, banquet event orders etc. look. Extremely nicely laid out, easy to read and very professional looking. I actually had clients comment on it. I love love love the "internal note" feature! Batch emailing feature is coming soon and I am super excited about that. Etc., etc.

Cons

I don't find ReserveU easy to navigate. I would love to see the "search bar " and just be able to type in what i need instead of going through the whole list. It's cumbersome and takes time, which most of us don't have. That's why I just chat with help desk instead :) Design of the home page and event page is something I'm still getting used to. I find it a bit messy for the lack of the better word, or just not very clear.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2016

Dear Tamara, Thank you for sharing your thoughts about ReServe. Providing a high quality product and superior service are two of our core values, so we are pleased we are hitting the mark with you. Since most of our product enhancements primarily come from customer feedback, be sure to keep offering us your suggestions! Kindest Regards, ReServe Sales

Michael from Tavern+Bowl

Event Management & Online Reservation Powerhouse

When redesigning our mobile-optimized user friendly website, I wanted to include something unheard of by other lifestyle driven bowling centers Online Reservations! I wanted our guests to be able to go to tavernbowl.com, book one of our premiere lanes and be instantly confirmed without the need for human interaction. Sounds easy, right? Sure, but try finding a platform which integrates with your event management system to prevent double bookings, and does both equally well. The struggle is real. Enter ReServe Cloud the solution to that problem.

Pros

In using our previous event management platform, we processed events extremely well. I didn't want to lose the momentum that we had built in switching over to a new platform, just to add extra features. However, ReServe Cloud not only met but exceeded our expectations. We now process events quicker in a more user friendly environment then our previous platform. Not to mention enhanced features such as digital signature of contracts, deposit e-payment processing, web based event leads.

Cons

When moving from one platform to another there are many hurdles and obstacles a business faces such as loss of (previous event) data. However, the biggest hurdle is rallying the troops and getting your own team to see the vision and the reason for the change. The biggest obstacle, no matter how many demos watched, is not knowing exactly how ReServe Cloud will work when all the hard set-up work is complete. However, I can assure you it's well worth it.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied August 2016

Hello Michael, We are so grateful for your kind words but more importantly, we are thrilled you and your team are finding success with the ReServe system. It has been a pleasure to work with you all at Tavern+Bowl, and we look forward to a long partnership! Continued Success! Team ReServe

June 2016

Troy from American Golf Corporation

June 2016

Epic Sales Management Tool

I have been working with Mike and Reserve now for almost 10 years and with all three of the companies I have been in a sales leadership role with. 5 years ago when I came to American Golf as the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for one of the largest Golf Management companies in the world, One of the first orders of business I had was to bring Mike and his team in. We needed to replace our aging, clunky, and hard to use CRM System and Reserve was literally the first thing I said to our CEO we need to start figuring out a way to bring on board. There is no better team on the planet to work with, and we have placed this decision to bring Reserve into American Golf as one of the best decisions this organization has made in a very long time. I know we have a partner not a vendor and look forward to many years of success with Reserve as the backbone of our sales processes and functionality.

Pros

These ease of use and speed of training was the number one thing that got our attention. We were up and running within 30 days of having the data ready to load. Our team went from an archaic system to state of the art in less than 30 days. The other amazing thing about this software is that generational gaps simply do not exist. People of all ages and computer savvy successfully use the system everyday. Of course you have people who adopt things faster but we have not had anyone say this is too advanced or it is difficult for our more veteran sales people to use. Finally, The ability for the software to be customized to each person while still operating under the basic structure of what we want them to do is simply amazing!!! Having someone be able to tweak something that allows their brain to process things a certain way while still having us be able to monitor and track things at a global level is something other software can't do or can't do as well and with such ease...

Cons

If there was any flaw it would be that people can access it from anywhere with their user name and password. If you have hourly employees they can access it off the clock unless you have the steps in place to limit the access. I can't even really say that is a flaw because they have a solution for it you just have to remember to set the limits on people access if you want that to be the case.

Change is Good!

The customer service with ReServe is exceptional. We are able to get more detailed in our reporting and in this age of data and analytics, that is vital. Overall, it's just been a pleasure to partner with them.

Pros

The reporting and available functions. We were using an older version of the software, so it did take me some time to adjust to the cloud based version, but having used it for several months now, I love it. I typically find that if I ask support more questions about what I need it to do, the functionality is there, I just need to understand how to use it more efficiently.

Cons

Getting used to some of the changes with the cloud based version. This is nothing to do with the software, it's more to do with using something for 12 years and having to re-learn. As stated above, I have found that most of my concerns can be resolved with a little digging and time with support

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2018

Hello, It's an honor to receive such high praise about our solutions, but more importantly about our support team! Delivering great Customer Care is integrated into the fiber of our culture, and we are pleased to know we have met the mark! Continue reaching-out when you need assistance, we are delighted to help!

Janet from Prospect House, Princeton University

Excellent customer service- patient and thorough from the start to the present... over 10 years

100% would recommend! The functionality and complexity of the system allows you to create just about anything you need to accomplish in the food and beverage industry. Being able to access it online and on your phone is a huge plus for us. ReServe keeps us organized.

Pros

Aside from the customer service, always quick to respond with any needs... love that it is accessible online and that it is so customizable. I worked with ReServe at my former job for I believe about 4 years and then when we were switching software at my current job, ReServe was a must and have been with ReServe for almost 10 years here... so a total of about 14 years

Cons

No waitlist drop down for dates do not catch right away and what ever you are trying to run will default back to the original date I guess of when that report was first created instead of a more current date

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied January 2018

Hi Janet! Thank you very much for the kind comments! - Your feedback on the waitlist is great and I've created a change request for you. Please let us know about anything else that we can help with! Kind Regards, Mike Edmeyer, VP Sales

Kirsten from KingPins Family Entertainment Center

Reserve is easy to use and very customizable. There is always help at your fingertips with chat!

The two biggest benefits are that the software is customizable to your account needs and the customer service could not be better. I don't know how big this company is, but when you talk to someone for help, it has that small office, family feel! GREAT SERVICE IS HARD TO FIND!

Pros

Cons

I don't really have a least. Whenever I run into a problem, I just chat with someone and they are always able to help me or customize my account so I have the features I need.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied April 2018

Hi Kirsten, We are very honored to be on the receiving end of such high praise from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with using ReServe. Providing a quality product with stand-out service is at the core of all we do, so we are thrilled to be hitting the mark with KingPins. We love "chat" too, so keep them coming! Thanks for letting us be your business partners. Wishing you continued success! Angela (on behalf of everyone at Team ReServe)

Becky from Boulder Pointe Golf Club & Banquet Center

It was a very easy transition from the old program to Reserve Cloud. Customer support is great!

This software has allowed our staff more freedom within their job positions, rather than just in the office for quotes and meetings, we are able to move around with clients and build their package/quotes in the event space or off site. It creates a more social experience for them and us. It is easier than ever to send information over, keep track of clients, bookings, and more. Even if we are building a custom menu it works great, it can be stored for later or just a one time thing. It has really kept our team on task and has boosted our sales, just due to ease of use and speed. We especially like that it has cut down on paper products as everything can be stored with the specific event for reference.

Pros

Flexibility is the biggest thing for me. It allows you to jump around very quickly between events and the online platform is great for where ever you may be. I use this on my phone, computer, and tablet with ease. Changing pricing and updates are very easy and it is extremely user friendly. It works great for my whole team!

Cons

I would say there isn't really anything in particular that I like least. In the beginning it was hard because the software was different, however, with practice it is old hat now. Sometimes error messages pop up, but it does self correct or you can just reload the page. No complaints here.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied August 2017

Becky, We are so pleased to hear about your wonderful experience with ReServe Cloud. Especially the favorable experience you had while converting from our legacy system ReServe Anywhere. Although you are happy, we will always endeavor to improve. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly with any questions or concerns. Kind Regards, Mike Edmeyer ReServe Interactive, VP Sales

Ellyn from The Field Museum

We use ReserveCloud to book all our internal and external events.

Being able to work remotely on any device allows staff the flexibility to respond to customers in a more timely fashion.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to train new staff. Internal staff that is NOT booking events have a view only option allowing them to see space availability before making a request. Customer service assistance is easily available

Cons

Since documents are only available through a pdf making individual changes for customers can be difficult.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied August 2017

Hi Ellyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! We truly value your opinion and will continue to strive to keep improving. Regarding your desire to have an editable document, all documents are available in an MS Word output. -- We recently introduced an option in the lifecycle to choose if you want your default output in PDF form or Word. I'll send you instructions on where to adjust that setting. Kind Regards, Mike Edmeyer, VP Sales

Jenna from The Berghoff Restaurant

Industry: Restaurants

Pros

Contracts and event orders are very easy!! I like that you set up everything in the beginning, gave time to play with and then make changes before going live. The people who helped with that were very through and fixed all my issues while on the phone.

Cons

Waiting for background Activities. Like I'm currently waiting 20 minutes to batch print event orders before leaving for the weekend. Updating and adding menus/prices seems like a very overwhelming and time consuming project. Reports are OK but in full transparency I haven't taken the time to learn.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2018

Hi Jenna, Thanks for submitting your feedback! We are always grateful when our customers take time to share their comments. Glad you are finding success with the solution, and it sounds like you would benefit from some time with a Customer Care agent to assist with streamlining the process with respect to add/edit events, and make sure you are comfortable with the reporting tool. Please reach-out at your convenience; we are here to help! Thanks again!

Taryn from Restaurant Associates

We have transitioned this year to ReserveCloud from the desktop version and have loved it!

Pros

The software is easy on the eyes in many ways and is mostly user-friendly. The monthly calendar works well for me gives my coworkers and I the ease to jump around to many events in one screen. This software works for catering sales managers like myself but also we run our Inn through it (to book rooms) and small catering conference groups. It really works in a lot of different situations which is why I recommended to my old employer at the Steelstacks Bethlehem, Pa.

Cons

I would like to see a "Print Preview" button so that I don't have to leave the "services" section. I often want to see what my event looks like quickly while I'm working on adding items and have to exit out of my one screen to generate the documents and see it. I also wish adding menu's was more user-friendly. Lastly, I would like to see a way that I can batch generate the "daily summary reports" but not have them all run on the same page. Each day generated for the week should be printed on a separate page instead of having to print each one separately.

Kim from Bridges Catering

Reserve has become the brains of our offsite catering services over the past 8 years.

Pros

Reserve Interactive is extremely easy to work with and we appreciate the level of customer service. The system is very customizable and data is easily available to adapt to for many purposes.

Cons

Some of the functionality is not streamlined and can seem over complicated. Reserve is pleased to accept our feedback and make updates as they become available.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied April 2018

Hi Kim, We want to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience using ReServe Cloud software. It's an honor to have been chosen as your business partner for the past 8 years, and we will work to earn your continued trust. By the way, some of our best product enhancements are born from customer feedback, so keep your suggestions coming! All best wishes!-Team ReServe

Katie from Tesori Restaurant

Lots of customization

This software is great if you are looking for something fully custom. It did take some time trying to figure out what information works best as you have to be willing to play around with customizing all the sections. However, once you get use to the software it's much easier to maneuver the site. One con of the site is that many of the sections are not collapsible which means lots of scrolling on long pages. For ex, on the event details page, you are not able to collapse the sections (event details, billing details, functions, etc) which makes for a long page to scroll through. It would be nice that when you click on that page, all of the sections were collapsed and you could expand the section you needed to look at. This especially gets over whelming when you have information in multiple sections. It would make the page more attractive to the eye as it can be a bit overwhelming.

Pros

- Very custom - Great customer service

Cons

- Lots of scrolling - Some of the pages just have too much information on them and you need to be able to collapse sections - Some of the pages do not carry over mandatory data. For example, if you are creating a new lead with a new account, the mandatory fields do not show in the Event Lead page which can cause some data not to be captured.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied November 2016

Hi Katie, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on ReServe. Your feedback is very valuable. We not only appreciate the compliments, but will use your comments of concern to make improvements to the solution; so keep your suggestions coming! Kindest Regards, Team ReServe

Kat from AceBounce

Overall it's a good system

ease of overall usage on the product. We were able to switch from one system to Reserve with little headache which was great

Pros

I like the ability to create notes in a contacts profile as well as in the overall account. The "click" option is definitely nicer than having to scroll through a variety of items.

Cons

We are unable to have the minimum spend show up and have the food/beverage subtract from it. We have to manually find the remaining minimum which leaves the door open for a lot of mistakes. I also don't like that the contract/proposal doesn't update in real time so you have to keep track of the contracts/revised contracts that you send to the client

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied August 2018

Hi Kat, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We will certainly take your suggestions under consideration and issue a "change request" to our engineering team. Some of our best enhancements come from customers, so we appreciate the input! Keep them coming and feel free to reach-out if we can be of assistance.

Brenda from MS e-Center @ JSU

New user of the cloud Reserve

I have enjoyed ReserveIT for years. The new cloud software is so friendly and productivity for me is great. I enjoy the customer service and they have always been informative and so cordial. The customer service reps are awesome. I would highly recommend Reserve to others. Thank you.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied October 2016

Hello Brenda, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about ReServe. Your positive feedback is appreciated, as we are always striving to provide the highest quality in products and services to our customers. We are grateful you have allowed us to manage your events business, and look forward to a long partnership. Please continue to call upon us if we can be of service in any way. Team ReServe

Marina from Hyatt House Falls Church

Easy to use after some practice, but can be tedious when making updates or changes to menus etc

Pros

Great customer support. Can usually reach a live person immediately. Knowledgeable and professional.

Cons

Making updates to menus, letters and other settings. Tedious and difficult to navigate. Some redundant sections that I wish I could remove. Too cluttered.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied June 2018

Hi Marina, Thank yopu for making time for this reveiw. We appreciate the feedback, and always evalutate customer input for future changes within the system. There are some tips and tricks for tightening up the "add and edit" steps, so please reach-out and we'll walk you through that. Looking forward to our continued partnership with you.

Tracey from SMG / SAVOR...

Old Dog vs. New Tricks

Everyone has been great. At times they can forget that each client is different and has different needs and will use the software differently.

Pros

It's very user friendly. Once I learned what to do and how to navigate it was very easy.

Cons

We had to ask more than once for old BEO's from the old system to be uploaded in to our new system so we could use them as a reference. 90% of our clients are return clients and they need old BEO's as a reference and for billing. Getting Reserve techs to initially understand that was a struggle. Once we were able to do that and they uploaded them in to new reserve, then we were fine.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2018

Hello Tracey, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance, and to that end, your Sales Rep. will continue to monitor your account, and serve as a liaison with our Customer Success Team. Thank you for your continued partnership with ReServe.

Reserve User for 8 years

Customer service is great!

Pros

Cloud based system is accessibly from anywhere which is great. The system allows you to have multiple windows open at the same time, so you can work on multiple events/reports as needed. The chat system for help is great.

Cons

Some of the steps required to create or edit an event can be simplified.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2018

Hello and thank you for submitting your thoughts about ReServe Cloud software. We are pleased to partner with you. Feedback helps us to make positive changes within the system, so keep it coming. Thank you.

Michael from Frank Entertainment Group

ReServe Interactive Review

Our customer service rep is an absolute pleasure to work with. Always there. Always helpful. Never have to wait to hear back from her.

Pros

The ability to move events with ease is my favorite part.

Cons

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied January 2019

Hi Michael, Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate praise, but are also always interested in learning how we can improve. If you are still struggling with the reporting feature, be sure to reach out; we'd be happy to help.

Leslie from Michigan Shores Club

Review of Reserve Interactive Cloud

Switching over from Reserve Anywhere to the cloud based version was wonderful! It is so easy to use and planning events takes minutes!

Pros

The calendar view to quickly look at what is coming up event wise. I also like that the software breaks items into category so each department knows exactly where to look to get the information they are seeking.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2016

Dear Leslie, We are so happy to hear that your conversion from ReServe Anywhere to ReServe Cloud went well! We are continually adding new enhancements to ReServe Cloud to add even more efficiency and productivity to your operations. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there are specific features or enhancements you would like to see. We take customer feedback seriously and work very hard to incorporate new requests into our development schedule. Thank you for your loyalty to ReServe Interactive. We look forward to a long partnership with you! Team ReServe

Lisa from Mac & Ray's Catering

Love Reserve, the "chat" service has been wonderful, immediate answers!

customization, ease of use, reporting they way our company wants to see it!

Pros

Ease of use, everything we need for event information is right there. The ability to customize the software ourselves is a great benefit.

Cons

Transition from Desktop version was difficult for some of our staff, just wasn't what they were used too.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied April 2018

Hi LIsa, We want to thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with using ReServe. We are delighted that your transition from our legacy product was manageable and that you are enjoying using the Cloud system. We too love the Chat feature as it allows us to connect with our customers quickly, so keep those chat's coming! All the best! -Team ReServe

Kelsey from Detroit Lions

ReServe Interactive Review

It was definitely an adjustment getting use to the new system, but slowly I am starting to like how it functions. The reports have probably been the most tricky because they look extremely different than our old system.

Pros

I like that I am able to work from home using this software. I also like that you can edit all the details in a function at once and you don't have to toggle back and forth between service items.

Cons

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2018

Hello Kelsey, Thanks for providing feedback on your experience with ReServe Cloud software. We appreciate your dedication to learning a new system, and want to support your efforts. Please always reach-out by phone, email or chat, and we will be happy to assist you any way we can! Thanks again!

Jodi from belvedere

I think this is a great program however I just a few things that I wish you can make changes to

Pros

Cons

Ease of use. i don't want my staff to access into payments but would like to make changes to the menu if need be but it doesn't seem to allow both.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied August 2017

Hi Jodi, Thank you for taking the time to share your feelings about ReServe Cloud. We value your opinion and will continue to work on further refining the system. Regarding your request for additional layers of security settings, I have submitted a change request on your behalf. Kind Regards, Mike Edmeyer VP Sales, ReServe Interactive

Samantha from AceBounce & Flight Club

Overall, working with the entire team has been amazing from start to finish!

Increased sales team accountability and tracking has led to higher overall conversion rates and increased sales.

Pros

In no particular order: live chat functionality, CRM capabilities, ease of use, ongoing support and education, and Reserve's ability to adapt the software to our brand's very particular needs.

Cons

There are minor details or changes we'd like to have that aren't customizable without affecting other areas of the software - which is challenging.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied May 2018

Hi Samantha! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such positive things in your review. We are delighted that the ReServe Cloud system is working so well for you, and very honored to be your solutions provider. Continue reaching-out when you need assistance,;we are here to help! Kind regards, ~Team ReServe

The implementation and support teams have been absolutely fantastic in helping with our transition.

Pros

The best part about this software is that just about everything has the ability to be customized. I can create documents and reports that work best for me and my team and anything that makes our daily work schedules a little bit easier is a huge PLUS.

Cons

Getting accustomed to a new software is always challenging, as everyone becomes comfortable with old practices. At this time, my least favorite part of this software is the layout. While I do enjoy customizing many things, there are things that are not relevant to my daily use (Personnel, Memberships, Reservations, etc) in this software that just clutter my view. With that being said, it is a new program to us and maybe I haven't yet learned all the navigation and capabilities of what is right now just "getting in my way."

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied February 2018

We are so happy to hear that your overall experience with the software is so positive. Regarding the layout, please contact our support team via phone or chat. They can show you how to remove those items that are not relevant for you (e.g. reservations, memberships etc.) Kind Regards, The ReServe team

Kelly from BaROLO Catering

BaROLO Catering Software Review

This program has helped me streamline our catering services. Handling multiple locations with both on and off site services used to be very time consuming. This software has made communicating with the clients and the venues easier. Having all of the different phases of the Life Cycle being color coded are great to determine each step of the planning process. Overall, I find the software to be helpful for the price that is charged.

Pros

Cons

I find it difficult to make adjustments to the menus event after a year, I still click on the wrong starting point. Also, sometimes the changes don't save.

Jennifer from Talk of the Town Restaurants

September 2016

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT RESERVE INTERACTIVE!!!!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Always so helpful, courteous, patient and immediately available to their clients.

Pros

The ease of using it

Cons

No cons what-so-ever

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2016

Hi Jennifer, We are thrilled to learn that ReServe is providing you with great customer service. Your success with our solution is of great importance to us, and we are happy to know that we are hitting the mark. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words. Sincerely, The ReServe Team

Kelsie from World of Coca-Cola

Reserve is easy to use and easily accessible across multiple systems.

Pros

I like that you can access Reserve on your Iphone or Android. It makes it easy to work from anywhere and check dates even when you are on a site visit with a client.

Cons

The event page has a lot of information to scroll through it is cumbersome to sort through. It would help if each user to set up the view on the event page so that the information that you need is at the top of the page.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied August 2018

Hi Kelsie, Thanks for providing feedback on your experience with ReServe Cloud software. You will be pleased to know that customizing the home page per user, is already on our radar and in the works. Keep those suggestions coming, as some of our best enhancements have come from customer feedback. Wishing you continued success!

Aleah from Undisclosed

Exactly what we were looking for!

In searching for an event management software, we were looking for a system that was easily navigable, highly customizable and that allowed for an extensive depth of reporting ReServe Cloud has ticked all of these boxes. I'm continually blown away by the high level of service provided by the entire team at ReServe Interactive, they're fast, comprehensive and really, really nice. With the Chat button in the system, their team has become an extension of our own, always only a click away and ready to help. ReServe Cloud was exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't be happier with our choice.

Pros

- Customizable fields and page layouts - Extraordinary customer service

Cons

- Creating custom reports requires some practice - Event list views can be tricky to navigate

Jason from Restaurant and Banquet Facility group

have been using the software for over a year, reporting, adjusting, accessing the data, works great

More speed in taking banquet functions, access to any combination of data for reports and or planning, ablity to rebook parties and events effortlessly, ablity to give all key people access to what parts of the system that they need with out losing security, it has become a key part of our restaurant!

Pros

reports, can customize, you can modify as you grow, easy to access what ever you need at any time, record keeping

Cons

Over all layout scares everyone I have shown it to at first glance. Drop and drag options for the programing part would be a plus

Taylor from Canoe Brook Country Club

Canoe Brook Country Club

It's taken a Club who used a GIANT red book to book events into the next generation. Everyone on property has access to the system and at any given point they can see what is going on at the club.

Pros

Cloud Based, Unlimited Users & User-Friendly

Cons

Calendar Exports to Excel Format... TERRIBLE!

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied August 2016

HI Taylor, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on ReServe! While you might all miss the Big Red Book, hopefully you are finding the system to be a better option. Be sure to let us know if you need anything. Kindest regards! Team ReServe

Mike from City Of Rocky River

I have been very pleased with the implementation, ease of learning and use of the system

Pros

I have found the customizable parts very helpful. I can make simple changes without having to have a team member from ReServe Interactive make changes. However if I have a problem the online chat is always there to get a quick answer.

Cons

Really I can say I don't have a CON with this. I have found it to be perfect for our needs and very easy to give training for new employees. it is very user friendly.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied April 2018

Hi Mike, We are so happy to hear that the ReServe Cloud system is serving you well. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, Please always feel free to reach out. We look forward to a long partnership. All best wishes! Team ReServe

Lynette from Gibsons Restaurant Group

LV Review

the entire team at Reserve are great to work with and help you to solve any issues that arise. Customer service is a corner stone of our business and we are happy to work with people that feel and operate the same way.

Pros

1.) Payment Processing Integration 2.) E-Doc Sign 3.) User Friendly

Cons

Would like the ability to customize reporting more, but support is helping me with ways to accomplish what we are looking for.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2018

Hi Lynette, Thank you so much for submitting this review! We are delighted to learn that our Customer Success teams are taking good care of you! Your continued satisfaction with ReServe is our priority, and we are honored to be chosen as your solutions provider. All best wishes!

guillermo from PASSION RESTAURANT GROUP

Industry: Restaurants

my experience with this software is amazing

easy and fast events booking

Pros

fast easy to work with all in one screen i can batch set appointments seee life cycle. google calendar view

Cons

i would love if the software has a link where guests can make automatic deposit without me remind them or taking their information

Pros

Easy to navigate. Menus and items are easy to build. Safe and secure.

Cons

I have no cons to list. Works great for my business.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2018

Hello! Thanks for submitting this review. We are happy to know we are serving you well with the ReServe Cloud solution. Please be sure to reach-out if we can be of service to you!

Mathew from Fringe Theatre Adventures

Fantastic software overall, interface could use some work

Too many to count. This is MILES ahead of what we were using before. We are using the basic features and have lots of room to expand

Pros

Breadcrumb trail is fantastic. Having a merge field reference is great. Customizability is awesome. Generally incredibly powerful.

Cons

Powerful software, but the UI could use some refining. Important functions are often buried two or three menus deep. Colour coding of levels is great, but I could use some more visual cues as to where I am in the system. Especially when other things are colour coded as well. Variation in the layout of event, function and master event would make it clearer for navigation. Would also like to have a quick way to edit a contact or account from within an event, rather than having to open a separate tab for settings.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied February 2018

Thank you for the review Mathew! We truly appreciate your comments and suggestions. I've shared them with engineering and we will continue our quest to constantly improve the design. ReServe Team

Kristal from Columbus Museum of Art

Great Product!

Most of our issues with not being able to run an accurate projection report and an accurate costs report are solved with the reporting feature. Otherwise, it works out so well to have auto-calculation of quantity and hours.

Pros

I was looking for more accurate reporting and it does anything I need it to do! So great in that way. The lifecycle makes sense for my organization and it continues to keep us from making as many operational and sales errors as we were before.

Cons

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2018

Hi Kristal, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with ReServe Cloud software. We appreciate your insights, and are thrilled to partner with you in managing your Special Events business. Should you need some assistance with "tweaking" those reports, please give us a shout; we would be happy to help!

Kelly from Park Grill

Sales and Venue Manager

Great Event Software! Park Grill has been able to track and secure more business with this platform. We believe our customers understand our documents and don't have many questions because everything is listed out for them.

Pros

Easy process for the event life cycle

Cons

I am too busy to clean up things that need to be changed on the back end

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2016

Hello Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about ReServe. We know our customers are looking for a solution that will work for them in the Event Sales process, and are delighted that ReServe is meeting your needs. We look forward to growing with you, and wish you continued success! Sincerely, The ReServe Team

Jennifer from Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre

Great Feature Rich Software

Pros

ReServe has improved the way we communicate with clients by storing e-mail communications directly within the software and allowing us to see at a glance where an event is within the booking process. It allows us to follow up with clients in a timely manner and helps us convert proposals into contracted bookings.

Cons

There is a learning curve to using this software, information is stored on several different pages so it can be time consuming to update a change in all of the locations.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied January 2019

Hello Jennifer, Thank you so much for providing feedback on the ReServe Cloud system. We are thrilled to know that the 360 email is of benefit to you, it's one of our favorite features, too. It's true there's a learning curve, so if you find yourself struggling in any way, please reach-out. We are here to help, and likely have a few tips and tricks for you. Thanks again! The ReServe Team

Emily from CineBowl & Grille, Blacksburg

CineBowl & Grille, Blacksburg - Reserve Interactive

Pros

Reserve Interactive is so easy to use, with thorough tutorials at your fingertips. If you can't find an answer in any of the tutorials, the online customer support will help you in minutes. They are incredibly helpful! I even get periodic emails or phone calls, just to "check in and make sure the software is still up to par." It really makes a difference.

Cons

Our prior Director of Sales was the "admin" on Reserve Interactive, but has recently moved on. Now I am having trouble accomplishing some of the tasks that she had permission to take care of - removing old leads, etc.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied January 2019

Hi Emily, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience using ReServe. We are thrilled you are enjoying the system, and so happy to know the resources are working for you. If you need any assistance cleaning up the admin side, be sure to reach out. We'd be happy to help.

Larry from KemperSports

Both the tech support team as well as my sales rep are great! Great user friendly app

Pros

As a veteran of Delphi and TripleSeat, Reserve is far less cumbersome and bulky. It is fast and efficient and allows us sales directors to spend less time inputting data and more time selling!

Cons

Some functions are hidden and hard to find, I've spoken with tech support about this. It would also be nice to be able to edit a contract before downloading it into Word. All in all this is a great program and I would highly recommend it. Very little to complain about.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied February 2018

Larry, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding the software. We truly appreciate the partnership approach and will continue to implement new features/ideas based on your feedback. -- Your suggestion has been added as a change request and we will keep you posted regarding its progress. Until then, please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. Kind Regards, Mike Edmeyer VP Sales

Elizabeth from One Atlantic

Reserve Review

Loved Reserve Anywhere. Reserve cloud is more labor intensive to use - more steps to accomplish a BEO

Pros

ease of document creation, the support team is great

Cons

Software is missing crucial elements that we need- - the ability to print a call report of all the emails generated and received for an event, the ability to enter appointments in reserve that sync to google calendar, the ability to see how an item had been service charged or taxed after entering onto a BEO

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2016

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding ReServe Cloud. We know that the transition from ReServe Anywhere to ReServe Cloud is sometimes a challenge, for our customers. We appreciate you working with us, and we are committed to continued development of ReServe Cloud, so you can come to love it as much as you loved ReServe Anywhere. KIndest Regards, Team ReServe

Amelia from Spring Hollow Golf

ReServe System

Pros

How it keeps all the information together. It's a time saver, great customer service and so easy. It let's you do a Banquet Event Order in a matter of minutes. Love that it has a spell check feature.

Cons

Developing a record, it's a little hard

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2016

Hi Amelia, Thank you so much for taking the time to review ReServe Cloud! It is wonderful to welcome you as a new customer to the ReServe Interactive family. It sounds like things are going well so far and we're happy to hear it. As you continue to work with ReServe Cloud, if you find that a small product enhancement or new feature would improve the quality or efficiency of your work, please don't hesitate to let us know. We track all customer change requests and review them regularly when planning new development releases. It is our goal to continually improve ReServe Cloud so it remains a vital tool for your success. Best Regards, Team ReServe

MaryAnn from Bay Colony Beach Club

Reserve review

Love the software and the added Updates The easy accessibility and information storage Support are very helpful ! And Keith is great to work with !

Pros

Able to access anywhere

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied August 2016

Hi MaryAnn, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the ReServe Cloud solution. We appreciate your feedback, and are pleased you are finding success with the system. Be sure to let us know if you need anything. Kind regards, Team ReServe

Katie from Makoy Center

Quality Service

We use the program daily to book and help plan Weddings and other banquet events. Its been very helpful with keeping all events organized.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2016

Hello Katie, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments about ReServe. We are delighted to hear that the solution is working for you, keeping your events organized. We look forward to a long partnership with the Makoy Center. Sincerely, The ReServe Team

Kane from Villa Bellezza Winery & Vineyards

Guided, Functional, & Organized

Pros

Easy to organize clientele's information and the services that are provided to them. ReServe Interactive allows us to organize a lifecycle that is unique to our business and helps keep us moving forward.

Cons

ReServe Interactive is hard to look at and see the organization behind the software right away, but when you adjust and understand the software's capabilities it becomes much easier.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2018

Hi Kane, We really appreciate that you took the time to provide thoughtful feedback on our solutions, and are delighted to hear that our Lifecycle is fitting in with your business practices. Please do reach-out should you need any further assistance. Thank you! The ReServe Team

August 2015

Sam from Biagios Events

August 2015

Class Act and Best Event Software

What a come back, these guys are amazing! We got off to a shaky start but Reserve made it right. We are a very busy caterer and ease of use and quick and organized data management is a must. Reserve software is exactly what we needed. It's very easy to use and robust in features. Everyone at Reserve is a pleasure to work with and they know catering and events better than anyone else. They are always improving and we are always excited to hear about all the new features that are rolling out. We have to please our customers by providing a consistent and memorable experience. Every single order must be great and we continue to grow everyday. There is no other partner we trust more then Reserve to help us achieve our goal. Thank you Reserve!

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2016

Hi Sam, Thank you so much for your endorsement of ReServe Cloud and our team! We appreciate your loyalty to us as we worked to address your concerns, providing the service and tools needed for you to be successful. We look forward to a long and fruitful partnership! Team ReServe

Ashley from Frank Theater's CineBowl & Grille

LOVING IT!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use! The customer support has been amazing - our contact team is GREAT!

Cons

No real con's - it was easy to get used to from Reserve Anywhere - we would like to be able to adjust how the lanes show up when you create the report for schedule of events.

Response from ReServe Interactive

Replied September 2018

Hi Ashley, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comments about ReServe Cloud software for Frank Theaters! It's great to hear you are enjoying the benefits of the solution. If you haven't already, please reach-out to our Customer Care agents, we would be happy to try and work on creating a particular "view" for your reservations. Thank you for your allowing us to partner with you!