• Pros

• "This software has simplified my job and given me extra time to devote to other pressing things. It is easy to use and addresses all of my needs. Customer Support is supreme."

• "It's easy to learn and quick to teach others. Very intuitive. Love the mobile/ipad apps as well as the Facebook integration and the e-blast capabilities. Easy to reach out for help/customer service."

• "Ease of use. Set up is simple. Email marketing is very easy to use, and very useful. Patrons live it too. "

• Cons

• "There are rare glitches which is to be expected but the Tech Support is excellent and usually has a solution/fix quickly. "

• "It gets hung up sometimes and often it is because we need the latest update on a flash player but didn't even know it changed. I wish we had advisories about that."

• "Some aspects of ticketing beyond single ticket sales could be more user friendly. Packages and especially memberships could use some upgrades to improve ease of handling."

Browse Vendini Reviews

Andrew from Episcopal Church of the Ascension Knoxville, TN

Easy event set up with the ability to sell tickets without worry and to work on other projects.

Pros

The best part of this software is that it is cloud-based, easy to navigate and setup, they give you template/dimensions for graphics, and the sales interface is easy for anyone in the office to grasp. By the time someone has typed a donation letter, I've already processed payment and printed the tickets. It is, hands down, the best ticket system for managing not only the ticket sales, but the relationship with the customer. Yeah, I could do a one-time ticket sale with EventBrite or BrownPaper Tickets (whatever they're called), but I don't have a long running capture of deep customer spending and attendance history.

Cons

The only thing that we ran up against was that pew style seating is hard to section off in the software and, inevitably, it was easier to create general "rooms" for reserved sections rather than using the seating chart for a church sanctuary. It's wonderful for theater seating!

Response from Vendini

Replied January 2018

Andrew, thanks for sharing your thoughts and insights here. We're happy to hear that the system is easy to use and has been a good fit for you folks at Episcopal Church of the Ascension. We feel lucky to partner with you and are grateful you're a part of the Vendini family. Cheers, The Vendini Team

Tad from One More Productions

A Wonderful Experience with a Wonderful Software

Vendini has been so wonderful to us over the past three and a half years. We have experienced a lot of growth and they made some of that possible. And when we needed to renegotiate things because of our growth, they were more than willing to do so. They really care about making the users feel comfortable with the software and providing us with some fantastic customer service when necessary.

Pros

The ease of use for all the employees at my company is the top feature for me. Whether we are on the marketing side, fundraising, or just trying to sell tickets, Vendini makes the service very accessible and customizable to us and our needs. Also, their customer service is always very good about making sure we are using their service fully and feel comfortable with all of their features.

Cons

Sometimes certain issues take a while to get resolved within the software. Most things they are great about fixing as soon as I tell them, but there are an issue or two that have yet to be resolved. Also, the amount that gets taken out from donation transactions can get a little high for us as a non-profit.

Emily from Renaissance Theater

Industry: Fine Art

Vendini is a simple ticketing solution

I had worked with Vendini for two years prior to switching to another system. Vendini was fairly simple to use for the customers on the front end, but it became overly complex on the back end due to certain errors in reports and inability to override certain capabilities. From the front end, Vendini was attractive and easy to use for our patrons. From finding the event, to choosing seats and paying--it created an easy functional flow for patrons to follow. The only major issue was that the donation feature on the payment page. It confused patrons (a handful of times) and lead them to believe they were to input their total instead of the total auto populating. These patrons entered their total amount in the donation field, and ended up paying for the event twice. The back end of Vendini gave me a lot of issues. Granted, it's been about 2 years since I have used this system, so I'm sure improvements have been made. The building of an event was fairly simple, and if you needed to make changes once an event was live you could do that easily. My biggest qualm with Vendini was the financial reporting. No two reports that populated in the system matched, and it made reconciliation a painful experience. The way the reports broke down fees and discounts, made it difficult to reconcile with traveling entertainment companies who would need financial reporting at the completion of their concert. The reports that did not deal with money did match, and were useful. When I would try and contact customer service, they would send me to voicemail, and return my calls after hours (due to a time difference). All in all, if you are not dealing with financial reporting, then Vendini is an easy to use and accesible to online patrons. I am confident that they have improved the system since my last use.

Pros

It's easy to navigate front end. The patrons rarely had trouble purchasing tickets.

Cons

The financial reporting that did not match.

Jack from Stage 773

Great product, and support team at Vendini

Pros

Vendini ticket agent software is very user-friendly for selling tickets/donations/memberships/ etc. With the part-time box office staff typical turnover, it is great to be able to get staff up selling tickets. I can train new staff to do a sale, exchange, and refund within an hour. We have over 75,000 patrons per year, over 1000 performances and hundreds of different producers. We also produce our own festivals and programming and most other festivals in our 4 theatre complex. With this variety, we need a system that was flexible and works well with our eyes and.. attitude toward requests from our tenants. Vendini is approachable and focused on making the product work for us. They create a very personal connection to their customers and their support. I can be in touch several times a month trying to accommodate a request from one of our tenants, be it a certain type of reporting, or a membership/package they want to offer. I take these to my rep who works with the appropriate team to accommodate our needs. They have helped me create several specialized reports that give specific producers exactly what they want. They have helped me create seating venues that accommodate special pricing, sections, levels etc. . They have shown me useful ways to use memberships and fees. There have been many upgrades the past couple years, Email Marketing, reporting, ticket agent and patron manager. It's great to work with a company that listens to customers. Great possibilities!

Cons

The software is great, but of course not perfect. It can take time and some trial and error to get reports created how you want them. I feel there could still be work to do in this area. Support area is terrific and helpful, especially with urgent/time sensitive requests, but can take a bit longer when it is not priority. I think this is because they take time to find the right team, to give the best answer to solve the issue.

Response from Vendini

Replied March 2018

Hello Jack, Thanks for sharing your thoughts in this review. We're happy to hear the system has been a good fit for your business and its patrons. We're happy you're a part of the Vendini family. If you need anything, drop us a line. -The Vendini Team

Charles from Hutchinson Theatre Guild DBA Stage 9

Industry: Performing Arts

Vendini came on to our radar at exactly the right time with the right features to get the job done.

It has changed the way we do business. I can directly attribute our success in the recent years to our implementation of this program. It decreased workload, increased quality of output and made our patrons stand-up and take notice. Vendini continues to make upgrades to areas of the system. They recently added a patron database management section with basic development tools like the ability to schedule calls or tasks. And their email marketing recently got a facelift. So some of my biggest concerns are being addressed.

Pros

Vendini, on top of being a box office system, is a complete marketing solution. It offers you the ability to combine your patron databases into one centralized location and then build the database automatically as your attendance increases. You can then use this information for email marketing (a similar system and set up to Constant Contact but I think more intuitive), direct mailings and patron management (such as the scheduling of development activities). The ability to review patron history is invaluable. And you can customize the tagging and grouping of patrons to suit your needs. Additionally, the software provided a website solution for us.

Response from Vendini

Replied February 2018

Hello Charles, Thanks for sharing your thoughts in this review. We're happy to hear the system has been a good fit for your business and its patrons. We're happy you're a part of the Vendini family. If you need anything, drop us a line. -The Vendini Team

Jeremy from Northrop Grumman Corporation

Industry: Defense & Space

Vendini is the ideal box office and integrated website solution for our organization.

Pros

The integration with the website and online box office is one of the best features of Vendini. The box office software and apps are extremely easy to use have worked flawlessly with not lag or interruption. Our ticket sales have increased significantly since using Vendini, and season ticket subscribers increased from 10 to 45 in one year. Our fundraising has increased too as patrons easily add tip jar donations to each ticket purchase. Vendini customer service is outstanding - every person I have ever spoken with, email, or chatted with is polite, responsive, and knowledgeable. The additional features of credit card processing, equipment rental, patron database, email marketing, and more, Vendini is truly and all-in-one solution that we highly recommend.

Cons

Apps are not compatible with Android devices; and inability to sell gift cards while using Vendini credit card processing. But honestly, there isn't much NOT to like.

Response from Vendini

Replied March 2018

Hello Jeremy, Thanks for sharing your thoughts in this review. We're happy to hear the system has been a good fit for your business and its patrons. We're happy you're a part of the Vendini family. If you need anything, drop us a line. -The Vendini Team

Carl from Howland Chamber Music Circle

Industry: Music

A very complete solution that has helped us with ticketing, marketing and patron management.

Helped us sell more tickets by giving us online ticket sales, email marketing, reporting and patron management all in one package.

Pros

All the major functions are completely integrated: ticket sales, online sales, marketing, patron management and reporting. Setup of new events is a snap.

Cons

The reporting features seem to do what we want but it can be difficult to figure out what you need to do to get the report you want. On the other hand, the customer support is always there to help and explain things as needed. The email functionality needs to be updated as well--not terribly modern looking emails, and the functionality is a bit buggy.

Response from Vendini

Replied October 2017

Carl, thanks for the great insights you shared in your review. We appreciate the feedback and feel lucky to partner with you and the Howland Chamber Music Circle team. We're hard at work on an improved email marketing tool and look forward to your feedback when it goes live. Thanks for being a part of the Vendini family! Cheers, The Vendini Team

Hans H from off the WALL productions @ Carnegie Stage

Easy install, outstanding customer support, very receptive to suggestion about improvements.

Pros

Very easy to train new box office personnel on the ticketing part, which is essential for a non-profit that relies on part time employees. Backoffice set up, with reporting capabilities and e-mail marketing, gives us all necessary tools to take full advantage of the information collected during hte ticketing process.

Cons

Response from Vendini

Replied June 2018

Hello Hans, Thank you so much for sharing your positive review with us, we really appreciate it! We're always happy to hear the system has been a good fit for those working with it. If you need anything, always feel free to drop us a line! -The Vendini Team

Marnie from North Greenville University

Easy to use, always up to date, a great service!

Easy training of my staff, use of credit card for my patrons, ability to set up season ticket packages and ease of using along with social media.

Pros

The convenience and ease of setting up my events. It is no nonsense and easy to change if I make a mistake or need to make a change.

Cons

If Vendini provided the tickets for our Boca printer. It would just be easier if I did not have to contact a separate company for purchasing my tickets.

Response from Vendini

Replied July 2018

Hello Marnie, Thank you so much for sharing your positive review with us, we really appreciate it! It's always nice to know the things that work and what exactly we can keep working on. If you need anything, always feel free to drop us a line! -The Vendini Team

Lauren from Lincoln Community Playhouse

Vendini Review

I think Vendini is a great product for our business. I cannot compliment their customer support enough- they have been so helpful.

Pros

User friendliness, ability to set up events, keep tags of patrons, newsletter, and donor base all in one product.

Cons

TicketAgent needs to be updated to match TicketLine and the rest of Vendini's set up. It is severely outdated and currently incompatible with the latest Adobe Flash update.

I have used Vendini for two years as an online ticketing system for events.

Pros

Vendini offers several options to enhance your experience when selling tickets for an event or show. You are able to use your website and logo as well as the logo of the band or event you are selling tickets for. My favorite option is the ability to add a donation to individual's purchases. I worked with a Foundation that was raising funds for scholarships. Being able to add an additional donation button gave me the opportunity to earn additional funds for my Foundation. In addition, I loved the marketing portion. To be able to send an email to patrons through vendini instead of constant contact was super easy.

Cons

The function that I liked the least was that you are limited to character usage and design when it comes to marketing your events. Sometimes the buttons are difficult to use and change when trying to make the email blasts more appealing.

Response from Vendini

Replied April 2018

Daniel from Mira Mesa High School

Outstanding Ticketing and Marketing Software

I have been using Vendini now for over 7 years. The system is used across our Performing Arts Department at a large urban high school. I do not have a staff other than the students in the class. This is what is so wonderful about Vendini, it can do a little or it can do a lot. The students who are trained on the program are learning industry standard Arts Management skills. It goes well beyond just ticketing but also incorporates easily social media such as email and Facebook. Since using the program our shows sell out, revenue is way up, and we are able to have an impressive professional face. I cannot say enough good things about the services the program offers. In fact, it has been so successful that our district, the second largest in California, is taking it district wide based on the success and recommendations from my site.

Pros

Ease of use Patron building Marketing Professional appearance

Cons

Wish I had more hours in the day to utilize all the features of the program.

Excellent product with even better customer service!

Pros

-Ease of use (very intuitive) -Great customer service: Vendini has an incredible response time to any support request. -Constantly improving: When we asked for a new feature they added us to a list of people that requested the same feature and not long after we were in the beta testing group. -Donor information and tracking is robust for small to midsize organizations: We have a small team and we have barely scratched the surface of the donor and patron information

Cons

-Mobile version of the seating chart can be cumbersome and could scale better (I would add that we haven't received any complaints but that is our offices' opinion).

Response from Vendini

Replied April 2018

Hello, Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts in this review. We're happy to hear the system has been a good fit for your business and its patrons. We're happy you're a part of the Vendini family. If you need anything, drop us a line. -The Vendini Team

Kathleen from New Jewish Theatre

Industry: Performing Arts

An extremely robust, full-service program for the money. Best we have used.

Primary benefit is having almost all of our ticket sales/patron base information in one place.

Pros

Ease of use. Navigating the Vendini app is relatively simple. There are a variety of ways to find your information. Keeping various patron bases is extremely helpful Being able to look at sales based on single ticket sales or subscriptions is very important. Being able to send marketing emails is a terrific asset.

Cons

I am not thrilled with the relatively new (appx one year) layout of the events page for a particular event. Have to open multiple windows to get all of the information, such as total sales. In the past, that was all on one screen. The email marketing has improved but would love for it to be even more like a "constant contact" program where you could easily import photos and drag and drop various elements. It is challenging to find the right patron lists to include in an eblast.

Response from Vendini

Replied July 2018

Hello Kathleen, Thank you so much for sharing your positive review with us, we really appreciate it! It's always nice to know the things that work and what exactly we can keep working on. If you need anything, always feel free to drop us a line! -The Vendini Team

Lee from SMU Meadows School of the Arts

Industry: Performing Arts

Vendini is the Choice When You Need Flexible, Easy-to-Use and Easy-to-Teach Ticketing Software

I've been using Vendini ticketing software for eight years and have trained countless numbers of students at my University Box Office how to use the software in a quick amount of time. As our staffing changes each semester, and our events can change on a dime, the ability to train quickly, make changes instantly, and have flexible software that is easy to use, is imperative. I created some great relationships with the Vendini support team so that when there is an occasional hiccup, I know who to call and receive courteous and helpful service. But perhaps the most important aspect of Vendini is that it gets the job done. Not everything has to be complicated, and Vendini isn't!

Pros

The ease of use and the flexibility.

March 2015

Russell from State University of New York at New Paltz

March 2015

Confident all in one ticketing/marketing solution both you and your venue can grow with

We've been using Vendini since June 2011. One of the major reasons we switched ticketing providers was for ease of use. Our box office is staffed by a rotating group of students who need to be trained in a relatively short period of time. Vendini's POS TicketAgent is pretty self explanatory and my students are able to pick it up almost immediately. On the backend, building events the way we need them is a breeze and it almost seems like the reporting capabilities are limitless. It really makes my job easier by improving the flow of information to our marketing team and development office. As far as peripherals are concerned, Vendini is really "with it" in terms of functionality and integration. Our box office was able to upgrade to cash draws that electronically integrate with the POS and we added iPads & iPods so that we could offer print-at-home and mobile tickets. The apps developed to work with these devices are really cool and really easy to use. We get compliments from our customers all the time when we scan their ticket on an iPod or sell them tickets an iPad. I feel really confident knowing that they continue to program new tools and update existing ones to help make event ticketing simpler for venues like mine. What's also really helpful is that they have excellent training and continued learning opportunities through a comprehensive online support catalogue (including both written & video tutorials). It's a great resource. In addition, they host an annual Vendini Member Conference where you can network with system experts and other venues using their solution. It's an invaluable experience to learn more about their solution and how to get the most out of it. In terms of customer service, Vendini has been open to our feedback and responsive to all our requests and has always found a solution for any problems that we have experienced.

Response from Vendini

Replied March 2015

Russell, thank you so much for the review. We're happy to hear that you enjoy the system. Thanks for being so great to work with. We love working with you and your team!

Allison from Long Beach Camerata Singers

Industry: Music

Vendini is Magic!

The most important aspect of working with Vendini has been the support team. To a person, they have been terrifically responsive, patient, and CLEAR in their directions. The patience is amazing! I don't know where they get their team members, but the selections are superlative. If you are trying to decide between Vendini and another service, go with Vendini.

Pros

When I came into this job working for a small choral arts group, they had just built their first season with Vendini. I had very little training and had to hit the ground running -- and I was anxious about messing it up. Not only is it incredibly easy to use, but it is really very intuitive and smooth. We have an older patron base who had been used to buying their tickets by mail or personally on the phone; I was concerned that they might not adapt too well. Lo and behold, it is less than a year and online sales account for almost 60% of total sales with almost no complaints. A real tribute!

Cons

This is hard to say. I can't really come up with anything.

Joseph from Arkansas Public Theatre

Could not manage our theatre without Vendini

Vendini literally is the backbone of our business. I can not imagine another way to keep track of our sales and our patrons.

Pros

Cons

Some of the forms need fixed, some info will go back to blank for no reason. The toggling between admin and sales can lock up the app. Getting the right report to print can be a challenge.

Response from Vendini

Replied December 2017

Hello Joseph, Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know how well our product has worked for you and what we can do to make it even better. Thanks again!

Jon from Capitol Theatre Center

Have installed Vendini in several theatres I've administered, all with excellent results

All kinds of reports, easy look-up of orders and patrons, efficient use of time when creating events as the process walks you through it and after creating a couple of events, the process is very easily repeated to set up other events.

Pros

It's intuitive and walks you through virtually everything which makes it very easy to use. New users can be trained in a matter of minutes.

Cons

Response from Vendini

Replied January 2018

Hello Jon, Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know how well our product has worked for you and what we can do to make it even better. Thanks again!

Jessie from Tallgrass Theatre Company

Industry: Performing Arts

We have worked with Vendini for about 5 years and are pleased with the product and the support.

Pros

Having all of our sales and patron data in one place, being able to manage ticket sales, memberships and email communications in one central hub.

Cons

Specific reports we need (for instance, ZIP codes) are difficult to run the way we need to see them. Not being able to import donation data to show up properly into patron record (besides processing the donation through Vendini).

Response from Vendini

Replied October 2017

Hello Jessie, Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know how well our product has worked for you and what we can do to make it even better. Just to let you know, we've recently made it possible to import all donation data! Thanks again!

Jill from Center for the Arts of Greater Lapeer, Inc.

Vendini has helped excel our ticket sales, online ticket sales are on the rise with Vendini.

Pros

Ease of use, website interface is seamless with our website. Patrons like having the ability to select their own seat when purchasing through the website. For the business side, the online reports feature is wonderful. Personally my favorite app is Sales Spotlight, it is the absolute greatest thing ever.

Cons

When I type in a patrons name their information doesn't pop up automatically if they have attended before. That extra step of having to search the data base first is cumbersome and has led to many duplicate listings.

Response from Vendini

Replied February 2018

Hello Jill, Thanks for sharing your thoughts in this review. We're happy to hear the system has been a good fit for your business and its patrons. We're happy you're a part of the Vendini family. If you need anything, drop us a line. -The Vendini Team

Shandra from Jubilee Theatre

I have had the great pleasure of working with Vendini for 5 yrs, I love it!

Pros

How user-friendly the software is. The excellent customer service. Any questions, concerns, or issues, which are usually user-error, the support team is always helpful.

Cons

The inflexibility with surveys, some patron reporting, but I feel in time, those issues will be resolved.

Response from Vendini

Replied October 2017

Hello Shandra, Thanks for the great insights you shared in your review. We appreciate your feedback and feel lucky to partner with you and the Jubilee Theatre team. We're always working hard on updating our patron reporting and we'll let you know once the updates go live! Thanks for being a part of the Vendini family! Cheers, The Vendini Team

JOSEPH from Lake County Round-Up

Vendini is great to work with. Easy to use and always willing to help with questions and problems

Pros

It's very easy to work with. If your lost and don't have a clue they are great with all questions, plus the have a support center that has videos and article to help with anything.

Cons

Only con is against myself. I don't take advantage of everything Vendini has to offer. I am a one man operation who works on a volunteer basis.

Response from Vendini

Replied July 2018

Hello Joseph, Thank you so much for sharing your positive review with us, we really appreciate it! We hope you can find the time in the near future to take advantage of our software! If you need anything, always feel free to drop us a line! -The Vendini Team

Cathy from Pomona College Theatre Department

Vendini is a reliable, user-friendly, electronic ticketing interface

Pros

While the software is accessible, it's really the customer support team that is incredible. Over the three years of use, whatever the question or the need to troubleshoot a matter, they are on top of it. Prompt responses are a given. Friendly, capable staffing makes a huge difference for me and all delivered without my need of being an expert. A great product that serves the needs of our theatre patrons online and at the box office, the software provides what is needed for a small venue or larger organization.

Hannah from Das Dutchman Essenhaus

Industry: Restaurants

Fantastic Customer Service & Easy-to-Use!

Vendini has been a life-saver for our theatre! They have provided us with excellent customer service for over six years! I would be lost without them. They have helped our theatre grow by allowing us to provide our guests with a professional, easy-to-use, purchasing system. I highly recommend them if you are in the market for a ticket software system!

Pros

Anyone can pick up this software and use it without instruction. It is a "quick learn" for my staff and easy-to-use for our guests. If I have any questions, the Vendini staff is quick to respond to my inquiries.

Cons

There is nothing I would change about Vendini.

Sandy from Ensemble Monterey Chamber Orchestra

We have been using Vendini for a year and a half now and are very happy.

Pros

The features in the software work for us and for our customers. I find it quite easy to set up events and email marketing blasts, and our audience members tell me that the ticket purchase process is also very intuitive.

Cons

It's pretty expensive. We are a very small orchestra and the fees take a bite out of our budget, but the less expensive system we used to use lost us customers through frustration, so we are willing to pay the prices to have a system that works.

Response from Vendini

Replied January 2018

Sandy, thanks for sharing your thoughts in this review. We're happy to hear the system has been a good fit for Ensemble Monterey Chamber Orchestra and your patrons. We're happy you're a part of the Vendini family. If you need anything, drop us a line. -The Vendini Team

Noel from Tavares Theater, Inc.

Vendini Ticket Agent has made selling tickets a breeze.

Ticket Agent could only be better if we could select exact seats when selling from a cellular phone. This is one of the great attributes available on computer.

Pros

Ticket Agent accommodates our small venue theater. Follow the steps and you are selling tickets from a multiple of platforms: laptop, iPhone, computer, and iPad to name a few. You can quickly tab into the show, date, and preferred seats your patron desires without issues. The ability to hold seats, set seats aside (not for sale), and provide handicapped seating through the ticket agent only if that is your preference, are just a few of the simple elements that are completed with only a couple keystrokes.

Response from Vendini

Replied March 2018

Hello Noel, Thanks for sharing your thoughts in this review. We're happy to hear the system has been a good fit for your business and its patrons. We're happy you're a part of the Vendini family. If you need anything, drop us a line. -The Vendini Team

Diane from Presentation High School and South Bay Musical Theatre

Vendini continues to evolve and grow. The reports are great.

Pros

Cons

The only thing I can think of is, I would The an easy way to email patrons attending a specific date of a performance. There is a workaround to do this, but I would like a couple clicks way to do this.

Response from Vendini

Replied December 2017

Hello Diane, Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know how well our product has worked for you and what we can do to make it even better. Thanks again!

Jennifer from Santa Susana High School

Easy to use, great reporting capabilities, excellent customer service

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is it's reporting capabilities and that it is a cloud based software.

Cons

The thing I like least is the cost. I feel that Vendini charges too much for their online fees however, it does seem to be in line with the industry.

Response from Vendini

Replied May 2018

Hello Jennifer, Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and what we can do to fix them. We're always happy to hear the system has been a good fit for your business and its patrons. If you need anything, drop us a line! -The Vendini Team

Vendini

Pros

Ease of Use. Easy to set up an event.

Cons

Not much connection with the support team.

Response from Vendini

Replied January 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate all feedback so we can better serve our members. We are so happy that you have found our system an easy way to setup and manage your events! We are sorry to hear that you have been having problems connecting to our support team. Please, if you ever need any assistance, our team is available and always happy to help. They can be reached at support@vendini.com or by calling our support line, 1 (800) 901-7173.

Bonnie from F&M College Roschel Performing Arts Center

No problems! Quick support when needed

Pros

The software is intuitive...it is easy to follow. You don't need a lot of computer experience to use it.

Cons

I know some companies that have opted out because they didn't feel Vendini gave them enough marketing information

Response from Vendini

Replied May 2018

Hello Bonnie, Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. We're always happy to hear the system has been a good fit for your business and its patrons. We're happy you're a part of the Vendini family. If you need anything, drop us a line. -The Vendini Team

Vendini makes running a theatre so much easier with its comprehensive ticket selling services.

Pros

Vendini has, not just ticket selling functions, but marketing, but patron and donor management features too.

Cons

The de-duplication feature could use some improvement as one currently can't remove delicates by address.

Response from Vendini

Replied February 2018

Hello, Thanks for sharing your thoughts in this review. We're happy to hear the system has been a good fit for your business and its patrons. We're happy you're a part of the Vendini family. If you need anything, drop us a line. -The Vendini Team

Bill from Edison Theatre

Vendini has made ticketing super easy for us

Pros

The ticketing software is very easy to use. Vendini has made everything from setting up events to selling tickets a very straight-forward and intuitive process. Training new box office staff takes almost no time at all.

Response from Vendini

Replied October 2017

Hello Bill, Thank you so much for the incredible review! We really appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know how well our product has worked for you. Looking forward to our continued relationship! Thanks again!

Chris from CSz Sacramento/ComedySportz

Lack of Flexibility And Improvements Held Back An Otherwise Good Service

Worked well enough for years with core functionality. But company failed to improve or implement suggested features.

Pros

Includes most of functions needed in a ticket system at a price comparable with other pro systems. The interface is fairly straightforward.

Cons

I used Vendini for many years before switching to a competing service. One of the main reasons I switched was that FOR YEARS Vendini refused to implement suggested features, improvements, and upgrades. By contrast, the competing service (still a client) often implements suggested features within days or weeks.

Response from Vendini

Replied April 2018

Hello Chris, Thanks for sharing your thoughts in this review and letting us know what exactly we need to work on. We're happy you're a part of the Vendini family. If you need anything, drop us a line. -The Vendini Team

Shelley from Arthur Zankel Music Center-Skidmore College

Industry: Performing Arts

Best decision my venue has made!

The Vendini system has been the best investment we could have made in opening our venue. The ease of use and overall features have been a blessing to us as we navigated getting our patrons to use a new ticket system. The staff is always available to help and they are always finding new ways of improving.

Pros

Ease of use/training Marketing add ons to the ticket system

Cons

It is not as customizable as I would like.

Lisa from The Villages Entertainment

We do approximately 450 ticketed shows per year, and Vendini makes our job so easy!

Pros

Ease of use! From building events to selling tickets, we find it extremely easy to maneuver. Designing event layouts - Gift Card Availability - Event Reminders

Cons

Sometimes we have delays in reports loading, but this may be due to our amount of data. We would like to see the availability of Gift Card use with package purchases.

Michelle from Vanishing Texas Tours

The BEST reservation/ticketing software !

I looked for ten years (no kidding) for the best software for our reservations and ticketing needs. We tried a few during that time frame that just didn't work well enough to suit our needs. I stumbled upon Vendini at an INTIX conference and instantly fell in love. The software has done exactly what I need AND the developers LISTEN to my needs and have actually improved the software based on our requests. They answer the phone when I have problems and FIX it, right away (there has only been a need for this a few times in over 4 years). The additions and features with all the available reports have made my job so much easier. We are more efficient in our marketing efforts (which has saved us a ton of money) due to the reports that tell us where our customers are coming from. The website that is attached to the software makes it a snap to always have the most up to date information on the web for our customers (which in turn has cut down on the number of phone calls from customers because they can easily find that info about us on our website now) Try it... (I don't work for Vendini)... The day you sign up will be a very happy day. Your job will become so much easier, efficient and FUN. Plus Vendini has Camp Vendini every year where you can go and learn more about the functions of the software, learn about business in general and have some good old fashioned FUN networking with others from the same industry. I recommend Vendini 100%

Jim from Riviera Theatre & Performing Arts Center

Ticketing made simple

Vendini was already in place when I started at the Riviera, and I am glad that it was. I can have events ready to sell in minutes and have full control over my ticketing.

Pros

ease of setting up and selling tickets

Cons

Waiting for easier ability to manage VIP add on Benefits for events

Linda from Baker Street West and Hein & Company Bookstore

Using Vendini for on-line tickets has been the best thing we have ever done for our business!

Ease. Simplicity. Creativity.

Pros

Cons

Well, I have no cons, but it seems I cannot submit this review without writing in this box at least 100 words. There. I'm done.

Response from Vendini

Replied April 2018

Hello Linda, Thanks for sharing your thoughts in this review. We're happy to hear the system has been a good fit for your business and its patrons. We're happy you're a part of the Vendini family. If you need anything, drop us a line. -The Vendini Team

Jim from Riviera Theatre

A great Company that keeps you in control of your ticketing

We love Vendini - from the ease of creating events, to the customer transactions it gives us everything we need.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Adding VIP event add ons (meet & great, etc)

De from Corning Opera House

Easy to use! love it.

Pros

User friendly. It posts to Facebook automatically. When sending an email you just click the event to share and all the information is generated for you, no retyping it again.

Cons

The member fees....but they are comparable to others, so we really can't complain. Waiting 90 days to receive the last funds from an event.

Response from Vendini

Replied October 2017

Hello De, Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know how well our product has worked for you and what we can do to make it even better. Looking forward to our continued relationship! Thanks again!

Bill from Pigeon Band Shell

Vendi online ticketing has boosted our ticket sales!

If you run into trouble or are uncertain about how to access features, the customer support team is friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to assist you right away.

Pros

The step by step process for setting up each event is straightforward and super easy to use. For our customers, using Vendi online to purchase and print their tickets is uncomplicated and trouble free. Our presale ticket prices are slightly discounted, so online tickets purchased through Vendini save our guests money as well assist us in projecting our event attendance.

Irina from Scenic USA

Great platform to sell tickets to the theater shows

I used Vendini mostly to help with administering show tickets setup and adding buttons to the small theater company's website. We were using Vending for years and it served our needed to the T.

Pros

It is an easy to setup a show and multiple level tickets platform, intuitive, and it also allows to generate reports. You can also generated (and customize as needed) html code for the "sell tickets" buttons for your website. We also use ticket links with Facebook events and a lot of theater patrons conveniently have an access to tickets right there.

Cons

I did not encounter any cons while performing basic administrative tasks. Some of the features of the platform are not applicable to use (for example we change the configuration of the seats for different shows it would be hard to add a chart).

Kate from Sarasota Manatee Originals

Vendini and Forks & Corks

We have used Vendini for the past 2 years to sell tickets to our large scale food & wine festival. Our tickets historically sell out in minutes. Using the Vendini platform for ticketing is very user friendly as easy to use for our patrons to purchase tickets. I especially like the ipod touch scanners for day of admission. We were able to move 1500 patrons through the one entry gate to our event within 15 minutes using Vendini equipment. Will continue to use Vendini year after year!

Pros

Everything

Cons

None

September 2016

Molly from The Klein

September 2016

Vendini Overview The Klein

Pros

The ease of selling tickets. It is relatively quick and painless.

Cons

I do not like that you do not get receipts for cash purchases at the door. I also dislike that we are charged to change the structure of the seating map as well. We also have a lot of issues with calls being dropped by clients that are under the impression they have already purchased tickets.

Ane from Players Guild@Sugar Hill

Best decision we ever made!

Pros

Ease of use and customer support. I'm no techie, but I'm able to navigate the software with ease. And if I have a problem or question, Vendini customer support is so quick to answer and always helps me out!

Cons

I'd love to see us be able to capture as donations the money people add to their ticket price when they donate through buying tickets.

Response from Vendini

Replied January 2018

Ane, thank you for the kind words! We're so happy you and the PG@SH team are a part of our Vendini family. We'd love to learn more about what you mean by the donations note you mentioned. Keep an eye out for an email from us to find out more. Cheers, The Vendini Team

Erik from Bethany Baptist Church

feature rich and professional

Pros

My role for a while was setting up events for ticketing in Vendini. I was very impressed with all the features. Chances are, whatever you wanted to be able to do with your ticketed events, there was a way to make it happen in Vendini. Discounts, packages, comps, fees - it was all there. Also, the support, which we only needed a little at the very beginning, was very good.

Cons

It was expensive. We decided to pass along some fees to the people buying tickets. There was some complaining at first, but honestly not much. (To save some money, we printed our own complementary tickets and then marked those seats as unavailable in the program.)

Response from Vendini

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much for your review Erik. We are extremely pleased that the Vendini platform is helping you and the Bethany Baptist Church bring great events to your community. We are always striving for improvement and greatly appreciate your feedback.

James from FCP

Software running on IE and won't work properly anymore

Pros

Software is easy to use and almost anyone can be taught how to use it. Overall, the software functioned for what we intended... Tickets...

Cons

The software is based on IE 10 and will not necessarily run properly on a new PC. When contacting Vendini support they refused to assist in getting it working leaving us without a ticket PC 2 days before opening night. Support says downgrade IE but you can't do that on a Windows 10 machine. Yet it works on a home machine just fine running Windows 10. The software relys on flash and will only see more issues as flash is integrated out of the industry.

October 2014

Melissa from Chapman Cultural Center

October 2014

Vendini box office software

Pros: Easy to set up, clear and concise screens, easy to use and to train new staff, feature rich and affordable. Very good, usually fast, response from customer service. Cons: unable to process multiple payment types in one transaction (if paying for part with a season membership and part by credit, must do separate transactions). Reports are generally good, but they can be confusing--in the beginning I needed to spend quite some time on the phone going over report details to make sure I understood the terms and how to read the reports correctly. Still have some questions about a few details, and still have some frustration about limiting and expanding reports. Also, we have regular complaints from online users about setting up online tickets--some is obviously user error, but some is based upon the OS they are using.

Response from Vendini

Replied October 2014

Melissa, thanks for sharing your review. We feel lucky to work with great members like you. We value your feedback. We'll be sure your product feedback makes it to the right folks here. As always, if you need anything, you can always reach out to us directly and we'd be happy to help. Cheers, The Vendini Team

Janie from Cal U Theatre

What a discovery..and it keeps getting better!!

Great program, eady to use and user friendly. Looking forward to incorporating new features. I don't think we will ever use anything else as its been years and it gets better and incorporates updates!!

Pros

Ease of use, so simple to do exchanges.. I love processing orders with this program. Intend to try out some new features.

Cons

Enjoy it all, just need more time to play.