• Pros

• "It worked exactly as expected and requires no training"

• "Good value, easy to setup, no need for extensive tutorials to use, did what it said it would do."

• "Very easy to setup, and for our course attendees to use to view presentations, and recommended viewing and other resources we share with them."

• Cons

• "We like most of it. The login process can be better designed, and it would be nice if it was easier to resend already sent documents."

• "It seems like some international corporates have difficulties logging in sometimes since their security standards might be higher than what Digify offers. "

• "I miss a Mac Mail plug-in! Other than that, I can not say there is anything in particular I do not like"

Browse Digify Reviews

Armando from Universidad Tecnológica de El Salvador

Mi experiencia con Digify

En general me perece que es el Software que andaba buscando para el giro de la empresa donde trabajo, relacionada con Auditorias y Due Diligence, entre otras actividades que se realizan en la Firma.

Pros

Una de las características que más me llamó la atención que era lo primero que buscaba en un Software es la Seguridad de la Información, me pareció el hecho que tenga una Certificación ISO 2701 relacionada con el Sistema de Gestión de la Seguridad de la Información. Al usarlo en conjunto con mis invitados, me han comentado que no les ha costado usarlo y se sienten seguros al hacerlo. El hecho que esté integrado con otros software en la nube es una ventaja más que me facilita para el manejo de la información, los controles internos de actividades de mis invitados es básico para poder dar seguimiento a las actividades que se hacen y las que no se hacen bien, esto me permite hacer las recomendaciones pertinentes. Este mes tenemos programada la renovación de contrato por otro año.

Cons

Si se pudiera contar con más flexibilidad en el tamaño de las letras para la lectura del Indice sería bueno. El manejo de los Log de transacciones por Data Room como Administrador de todos los que he creado me gustaría poder bajarlos todos de forma simultanea, para luego hacer mis análisis de las actividades realizadas en dada DR por parte de mis invitados.

Reasons for Choosing Digify

Porque tiene las características que requería para las actividades de la empresa (Seguridad, controles internos, una Viewer en App para tables y celulares además del soporte técnico oportuno)

Claire from Claire Field & Associates

Effectively its a paywall for my subscription newsletter and its easy to use

I offer a paid-subscription service in the Australian tertiary education sector. It's crucial to the success of my business model that the information I share isn't distributed beyond the people who pay for it. Digify allows me to specify who gets access to my newsletters, how long the content is visible to them, and it provides me with a number of other optional built-in safeguards that all but eliminate the option of my information being shared beyond my subscribers.

Pros

Digify is highly intuitive. It allows me to quickly and easily put restrictions on the documents I want to share so that only the people I send them to have access. The couple of times I've needed customer service assistance the staff have been terrific.

Cons

The app doesn't yet have all the usability that is on offer when people read documents shared via Digify in their browser. I would also appreciate the ability to set hyperlinks in my documents to open automatically in a new tab.

Reasons for Choosing Digify

Product reviews and my satisfaction with it during the one-month free trial

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review, Claire! We will make sure to pass this feedback along to our team so they receive your feedback as well. -The Digify Team

Ian from Element 25 Ltd

Industry: Mining & Metals

Digify review

We established a number of different data rooms as part of the financing stage of our project development and have subsequently setup further data rooms for other purposes. This has all been done very seamlessly with minimal fuss.

Pros

I have found the Digify Data Room system, easy to use and configure. We now run multiple data rooms for various purposes and the management of these is simple. I have also asked Digify to consider a number of tweaks to the system and have found them to be responsive to my suggestions.

Cons

Operationally wise there are No big issues. I would like the facility to store a suite of preset messages that get sent when establishing new users for different purposes within the system itself. I'd also like the ability to email all users connected to an individual Data Room from within the system.

Reasons for Choosing Digify

Digify was chosen for its cost and features. Whilst Digify doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some larger systems, it easily and simply handles our requirements. I wouldn't hesitate to use Digify again.

Vinnie

Greg from PC Inc.

Best value for capital raising and M&A software

Very good

Pros

It works. We've never had an issue with errors, files not downloading... or anything really. Even when we have questions, our rep and customer support has been overly helpful in resolving any issue immediately.

Cons

Maybe lacks some bells and whistles of the very high-end alternative options, like a little bit more functionality with CRM management, but it has what we need.

Aaron from Beth Medrash Govoha

Outstanding Secure Data Sharing Platform

We wanted to feel comfortable sharing financials, manuals, and other work product with a more secure method than password protecting alone. We looked at various products and found Digify to be the best. The Digify team worked with us on various tweaks that we requested - they are outstanding in every way.

Pros

We use this as as our internal bulletin board, and post company to our teams knowing that the data won't be copied, downloaded, shared, or posted online. It is secure and great.

Cons

None, this is a great product and while it needed minor tweaks the Digify team did those for us in real time.

Reasons for Choosing Digify

It resembles dropbox in format - so easy to use and setup files and organize information with super high level security.

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hey Aaron! Thanks for leaving a review. We are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with Digify's security features and have peace of mind when it comes to sharing sensitive data. If you need any additional adjustments to improve your work flow, please reach out to us and we will assist you in any way we can. - The Digify Team

Mike from Mali Lithium

Industry: Mining & Metals

Competitive features and clear granular pricing.

Excellent. Shallow learning curve, easy ingestion of data, clean mostly uncomplicated UI.

Pros

Digify proved to be the most straightforward and intuitive solution for our staff to use an maintain. Very easy to administer and easy to manage users. Generous data limits and some features that punch well above their weight compared to some of the bigger players. Security and watermarking features also a plus.

Cons

Not much given our requirements. Could use more admin-level visibility of all data rooms created by other members of the same team.

Reasons for Choosing Digify

Digify gave us exactly what we wanted without needing to pay for overly complex features. Good level of security and watermarking at this price point.

Jonathan from Vidyard

Great for secure sharing

Rep has been great to work with.

Pros

We use Digify to securely share sensitive documents as part of due diligence processes and security reviews. Love the ease of use of the platform.

Cons

We sometimes run into issues getting enterprise customers to agree to visit Digify's 3rd party url to view our documents.

Response from Digify

Replied September 2019

Hi Jon, Thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear that you find Digify secure and easy to use. Reach out to our customer support whenever you need help with using the platform. -The Digify Team

Luke from Luma West

Industry: Fund-Raising

Overall extremely useful, perfect if some features were added/improved

Good overall, I would give 5 if the above could be improved.

Pros

Cons

It's missing the ability for users to be able to download some files and only view others - this is the main reason I might not continue with Digify. Also, the loading times can be long and navigation between different pages can take too many button presses. The UX/UI could be improved generally - I would recommend having a designated UX designer if you don't have one already (I could recommend one to you).

Reasons for Choosing Digify

Price, features, no need to download anything.

KEVIN from Careots

Digify for Secure File Transfer and Data Room

Highly recommend to all potential users.

Pros

The best element of this software is the ease of getting started, support of their services team, and price point. They have continued to exceed our expectations as we share IP and other elements with our customers.

Cons

Our biggest challenges is tied to our explicit offering and the need for a closed ecosystem. Digify more than exceed expectations for a third party provider.

Reasons for Choosing Digify

Our main differentiators were price, flexibility with the sales rep and their ability to understand our core offereing, and the experience in the trial as compared to the competition.

Chandler from WeWork

Digify User

Pros

Ease of use for external users - simplicity of accessing the site, permissioning is easy Easy to send one-off files securely vs having to create new data rooms every time

Cons

1. Ability to permission a lot of users within our organization - before giving any of our employees access, we need to allocate licenses to them and then , causing friction in the system. 2. The levels of administrator access are not intuitive - would be helpful to use more intuitive names to describe what each levels are able to do (view only, permission others, control content and permission others, etc)

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hi Chandler! Thanks for leaving us a review. We will surface your feedback and suggestions to our product team so we can make Digify better for you. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback or questions, we'll assist you in any way we can. - The Digify Team

Brittany from SalesBuzz

Digify makes our business run smoother.

Please see my response above.

Pros

We house all our training resources for our E-Learning program on Digify.com. Our business depends on ensuring our students are not giving away our resources to others or the web. We use Digify to register our students to the materials, and Digify sends them verification codes to help keep our materials secure. We also can customize our watermark by having the participants email address as the watermark, so if any of our resources are leaked on the web, we know who did it. Getting help from a customer service rep is super easy with the chat feature. And I love the new changes the continue to make to make their site even better!

Cons

There have been a few features that I wish were available, but after talking to customer service I learned that it's impossible for them to do it. So, I can't hold that against them.

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hey Brittany, Thanks for leaving us a review and sharing about how Digify has helped you share and protect your educational documents. We really appreciate your understanding and patience as we continue to make improvements to our platform. If you have any additional suggestions, please feel free to reach out - you know where to find us! -The Digify Team

William from Cocoon Capital Management Pte. Ltd.

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

The most impactful software to increase document security

We use Digify to create an incredible step-up in the quality of document handling, achieving a high degree of information security for ourselves and for our portfolio companies at a very limited cost!

Pros

We love that we can provide our prospective and active portfolio company with secure data rooms and also that we easily can use Digify to send confidential presentations with preset timeouts. In venture capital, we need to supply a lot of confidential information to prospective limited partners and in fundraising, many prospects fall through. Digify creates a simple way to give and to revoke access to individual documents as needed.

Cons

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hi William! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled that you've improved the effectiveness of your fundraising efforts by using Digify. We will take your feedback to our product team to help us improve our platform. -The Digify Team

Bastiaan from Theaterbib

Industry: Libraries

Intuitive and user friendly software

We are a library, and because of the safety and comfort Digify delivers, we are now able to loan out digital texts.

Pros

Intuitive design. We have hundreds of customers, and rarely need to explain any of them how to use Digify.

Cons

Some users need to use new passwords after a very short period of time. Though not an actual problem, this can be inconvenient.

Reasons for Choosing Digify

The generous trial period, and the versatile interface.

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hi Bastiaan, Thank you so much for being our customer and taking the time to leave a review. We will surface your feedback to our product team as well. If you ever have additional feedback, please reach out to us at support@digify.com and we would be glad to assist you any way that we can. -The Digify Team

Guillaume from Diagram Ventures

Great value for a firm with limited budget allocation to online tools

Pros

I used to work in investment banking and private equity and used expensive VDRs like Merrill or Intralinks. I always thought it was overpriced for the limited usage we had in typical DD processes. Digify has all the right functionalities at a fraction of the price.

Cons

Response from Digify

Replied September 2019

Hi Guillaume, Thanks for leaving a review. We are delighted that you are happy with the value that Digify provides. We have multiple international security certifications including the ISO27001, but if there is some way we can increase our security standards even further, please let us know and we will look into it. -The Digify Team

Pawel from FitPass Group

Great value for money

Very good experience for all sides involved in the M&A transaction.

Pros

I needed a simple and inexpensive data room for a one-time transaction. Digify provided everything I needed: simplicity, different accessibility levels, full history of user access (what and when they viewed, downloaded). It was also reasonably priced compared to competition.

Cons

You can download limited number of files at once which forces you to divide your download into chunks. It would useful to have ability to create shortcuts to files, I needed to keep the same file in different folders and ended up copying same file multiple times.

Simplicity Price Monthly fee Provided everything I needed, nothing unnecessary

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hi Pawel, Thanks for leaving us a review! Glad to hear that Digify met your business needs in the M&A transaction. We have surfaced your feedback to our product team, and we will work on making Digify better. -The Digify Team

Stavros from Gnomon Publications

Industry: Publishing

Excellent product but with a few drawbacks

An amazing software, that can become really perfect with a few improvements.

Pros

It combines amazingly dynamic watermarking with easy emailing of large PDFs.

Cons

I am now testing the software with the free trial. I think that it would be helpful if the user could adjust the opacity of the watermark so that it doesn't disturb the reader, especially with the tile alternative. We publish magazines and books and we don't want to irritate our readers with this social DRM method. Also, I think that the watermark text wouldn't be required, since the user email itself is sufficient to deter the sharing of the document. Finally, it would be useful if we could deactivate the sending of followup messages to our email about the opening, downloading etc. by every recipient (imagine that you send a document to hundreds of people...).

Response from Digify

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the feedback, Stavros! Glad to hear that you're liking your trial of the software so far. There is a way to turn off the notification emails - let us send you more information via email.

Barbara from Barbara Nelson, CCR

So glad I found Digify - perfect to solution for my needs, easy to use, and great customer service

Pros

Ease of use, ability to blow up files on a specified date, and most of all the ability to send files in a read-only format, so the recipient cannot print or forward. This is exactly what I needed! As a court reporter, I am required to give people the option of reviewing their transcripts. With Digify, I am able to fulfill that requirement, but without letting them get to keep their transcript for free (and by extension, letting their attorneys get them for free!). So grateful for this service!

Cons

I really have no complaints, but if I were to get extra nitpicky, I would like an option on the drop-down menu to be able to input number of days in which to blow up a file (in my case, 30 days), so I don't have to figure out 30 days through the calendar option. But that would literally only save me a few seconds per file, so not a huge deal.

Response from Digify

Replied November 2017

Thanks Barbara - we're glad to hear that you find Digify useful. Our product team has noted your suggestion on the user interface improvement.

Mandi from Happy Money

Digify Review

We use Digify regularly for partner onboarding, due diligence, and ongoing reporting. It has been an extremely simple tool and helpful to use as a central hub for partners throughout their experience with our company.

Pros

-Ability to drag and drop large numbers of files from computer -Makes collaboration with external parties really easy - doesn't usually have firewall issues, etc. -Like the feature of being able to expire data rooms -Secure file sending is really helpful -For due diligence purposes, it is very helpful to see viewer data and stats -Help desk is extremely responsive

Cons

-An integration to Google drive would be awesome! -We are working on an API integration to be able to upload files automatically - not sure how that is going to work yet

Reasons for Choosing Digify

I was not involved in the transition over to Digify

Response from Digify

Replied May 2020

Hi Mandi, Thanks for your review! We've recently integrated with Zapier which would enable you to automate document uploads from Google Drive. We'll reach out to you with more information! Best regards, The Digify Team

Larry from AGC Education

Industry: Printing

Easy to use and secure content

We have digital content that our customers purchase. We are able to deliver this data to them without the need for thumb drives. We can see what data they find useful by tracking what data they download and what data they do not.

Pros

The Digify software is very easy to use for the administrative side and for our customers to login and use the data we make available to them.

Cons

That the software is not Free. I do not have any cons with the software.

Rosanna from REACH reaching diversity

User friendly data room platform with granular permission ability!

It has been quite a satisfying experience so far. Sure there are features that I wish I had with my subscription, but so far it has met my business needs.

Pros

I liked that I have control over the levels of permissions I can grant my users

Cons

I wish I could separate and limit access to individual files within a folder. I also wish that I could upload MP3 files

Reasons for Choosing Digify

It relationship between price and what it offered was acceptable.

Response from Digify

Replied September 2019

Hi Rosanna, Thanks for leaving a review and supporting Digify. We are currently working on enabling granular permissions for specific files in a data room - once it's ready we will let you know! - The Digify Team

Paul from BioTechnology

Industry: Biotechnology

Digify

We needed a secure web based information resource for various corporate uses where we can manage document access and distribution - Digify fills that requirement readily at reasonable cost and learning curve

Pros

Excellent security-management of documents-web only option Ease of creating and organizing data room Document upload is simple User management and use information good

Cons

Spreadsheet response can be slow-I had to eliminate all the spreadsheet calculations before uploading

Reasons for Choosing Digify

It matched our use case-document security was paramount

Response from Digify

Replied December 2019

Hi Paul, Thank you for the review and your continued support of Digify. We are happy to hear that Digify has many corporate applications in your company. -The Digify Team

Chad from The Breathe Institute

Very functional, easy to set up

Pros

Cons

File size limitations. I deal with a lot of large video files of recorded procedures and whatnot, and many 4k video files are vastly over 5gb, which then have to be manually cut down and segmented which take a ton of time.

Will from INSEAD

The first SaaS product that actually increased security

I am finally able to be compliant in how I handle confidential information on behalf of my own company and on behalf of our clients.

Pros

It is easy to use, and gives us control of who can see what and who have seen what. It is very easy for recipients of attachments to view them as they do not require special software.

Cons

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hi Will, Great to hear from you and thanks for leaving a review. We are thrilled that our product has benefitted you, your company and your clients. We will surface your feedback to our product team. If you ever have additional feedback, please reach out to us at support@digify.com and we would be glad to assist you any way that we can. -The Digify Team

Pascal from BV4 AG

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

User-friendly data room with transparent pricing

Digify offers great data room services where we and our clients can efficiently exchange sensitive data in a trusted way.

Pros

+ easy to understand and use + data room setup done in minutes not hours + many features such as watermarking, various access controls + to a certain degree customizable (e.g. company logo in data room) + absolute transparent pricing

Cons

- the sending of customized invitation/collaboration message to external user got frequently blocked for no understandable reason

Ease of use & pricing

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hi Pascal, Thanks for the review, we are glad that you and your clients manage to send and protect sensitive files through Digify. Our team will be reaching out to you soon to troubleshoot the issue that you mentioned. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. - The Digify Team

Steven from BQE Software, Inc

Extremely Friendly and Powerful

It was very easy for us to up/download documents to help satisfy information requirements for confidential business purposes

Pros

It worked exactly as expected and requires no training

Cons

I would have like a simply UI for rearranging documents within their data rooms

Susan from Cadrock Pty Ltd

Industry: Biotechnology

Easy to use and share

On boarding and support excellent and my team and network find it easy to use and collaborate.

Pros

Easy to use, feature rich and great price

Cons

No problems very intuitive and easy to use no negative feedback.

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hey there! Thanks for leaving us a review! We've loved collaborating with you and we're delighted that you've had a great user experience with us. Please feel free to reach out to us, so we can continue to assist you in any way we can. - The Digify Team

Easily Share Your Data in Confidential Manner

Digify allows our teams full access to data and files, while fully protecting the data. You can use to Digify to easily prevent file recipients from downloading, forwarding, copying, posting, re-posting or sharing data with unauthorized people. The Digify team is remarkably responsive, and they regularly roll out additional new features.

Pros

Remarkable ease of use, with simple customizable setting even for inexperienced users. We use it in Windows, IOS and Android seamlessly.

Cons

None. We had a few minor tweak suggestions, and Digify implemented those right away.

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hey there! Thanks for leaving us a review! You've summarized our key features perfectly which lets us know that you've loved our product and customer service. If you have additional feedback, please reach out to us and we would be happy to work together to improve our platform. - The Digify Team

Danielle from Ojai Valley Athletic Club

Exactly What I Needed

Digify helps me to share files without worrying about plagarism.

Pros

The ability to send documents to multiple people in a way that does not allow for them to save the documents or forward the documents (thus helps to prevent plagarism)

Cons

That I cannot create email groups (i.e., create a contact group rather than type in each email address each time).

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hi Danielle! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Happy to hear that you're satisfied with our product and find it effective in preventing plagiarism. We will work on your feedback about the email groups to make Digify better for you. Cheers! -The Digify Team

J. Matthew from Tenacious Ventures

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Practical, easy to use and well prices

Pros

Digify has all the features you need and seems very easy to use from the "outside" users point of view. Several customers commented on how easy they found it to use

Cons

The permissions setting process is a bit cumbersome and adding new users & getting permissions correct could be easier

Reasons for Choosing Digify

Digify was the best mid-point between functionality and price. Easy to use, easy to set up and not crazy expensive

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hello Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear that you and your customers find Digify easy to use. We will surface your feedback to our product team. If you have additional feedback, please reach out to us at support@digify.com so we can follow up and make Digify better for you. -The Digify Team

Jussi from Laava Tech Inc.

A service that lends professionality to my company

Raising a round and sending a lot of sensitive information around to people. Using a service such as Digify gives a professional image of our company to anyone we deal with.

Pros

Generally very easy and intuitive to use, clean interface, haven't encountered any bugs, a wide variety of options to control access to files.

Cons

I need to create a lot of data rooms and took me a 5 seconds more than it should have to figure out how to create a new data room. Personally I'd have liked that option to be visually easier to find, but this is literally the only complaint I have.

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hi Jussi, If you ever have questions or want to share any additional comments with our product team, please reach out at support@digify.com. Thank you so much for your feedback! -The Digify Team

Kanyinsola from Flutterwave

Flutterwave review

Pros

Ease of being able to upload documents and good indexing

Cons

being able to move items or duplicate files across data rooms or folders

no learning curve

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hi Kanyinsola, Thanks so much for your review! We'd love to discuss your feedback any time if you'd like. Our team is always standing by for any feedback or support requests. Thank you! -The Digify Team

Secure platform to store, communicate, share

Excellent solution to keep document secure while sharing and communicating inside & outside of your organization - no matter how large or small.

Pros

Many features of digify : you can use it in a team environment, or alone as a startup. You can micro-manage permissions. Very very easy and user friendly. I wish all platforms were so easy to use.

Cons

No EU servers yet - but they are working on it.

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hey there! Thanks for leaving us a review! We're thrilled to hear that you're pleased with all of Digify's features. We will continue to work on your feedback to make our platform better. If you ever have additional feedback, please reach out to us at support@digify.com and we would be happy to continue the conversation. - The Digify Team

Peter from WILDPEAK

Secure and easy

Pros

Easy to use, fast, secure. It is simple to explain to new partners, as I use it for different projects with different partners

Cons

No negative experience - happy with all aspects

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hi Peter! Thanks for leaving us a review. We are delighted to hear that you and your partners find Digify useful for your business! - The Digify Team

MJ from Dilbey

Happy with Digify

Overall it's been great. Very happy with Digify.

Pros

I like that I can encrypt files and deny access after a certain date. There are lot of permission options and that works well for me at this juncture - sending proprietary materials around.

Cons

I think the cost is high - but I am a start up - so expenses are paramount to me.

Response from Digify

Replied September 2019

Hi MJ, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and glad to hear that you are a happy customer! -The Digify Team

Nico from VIPUN Medical

How Digify assisted us to build a secure high quality dataroom fast.

We created a dataroom to share confidential documents with a consortium of investors in preparation of a Series A Capital round. Since we had the content ready, the dataroom was created in 1 day, and investors were invited to explore the documents the next day.

Pros

The software is very intuitive. We developed copied our dataroom structure into digify and then drag and dropped all files in the right place. Pricing is reasonable when comparing to other platforms, especially taking into account the security of Digify. There are plenty of options so one can easily adjust functionality to what you need, for example with regards to access rights, download/print functionality etc .... The few times I needed support, I was helped by the helpdesk within 4-6 hours.

Cons

I couldn't say which specific item I didn't like.

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hey Nico! Thanks for taking the time to review Digify. We're delighted to hear that you are satisfied with our security features and customer service. Cheers! - The Digify Team

Data Rooms

the ability to safely share documents and restrict the sharing and downloading of those documents when needed.

Pros

I like the ability to create data rooms and share confidential documents safely

Cons

no complaints. if anything, the cost seems to be going up. I am grandfathered in but I would not pay the current pricing levels if I were presented with joining. I don't use it enough to justify the costs.

Response from Digify

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the feedback, we love hearing from customers who love Digify!

Gemma from Persona Partnership LLP

Great way to send secure pdfs

We have found Digify easy to use and recipients of our secure pdfs find this too. The reason I have only given 3 stars for features is that we would love it to include a specified number of prints too

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hey Gemma, Thanks for leaving a review! Glad to hear that you and your partners found our platform useful. We have added more features to our product - you can now specify the number of prints allowed per recipient for each document. Hope this helps! - The Digify Team

Vijay from Eos Venture Partners

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Great product at a reasonable price

Pros

Great CX and UI! Easy to track viewing and download data. Easy to set up a data room and download files into the room. Professional invitations to recipients

Cons

Would like the possibility to 'duplicate' a data room.

Reasons for Choosing Digify

Price Ease of signup - didn't need to interact with a salesperson Flexibility - cancel any time

Frank from FERA

Industry: Oil & Energy

Excellent product that is easy to use

Are now able to allow customers to read intellectual property without losing control of the documents

Pros

Able to secure our intellectual property while allowing customers to view the secure documents online

Cons

Not able to protect our intellectual property after allowing the documents to be downloaded to the customers local computer

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hi Frank, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted that your business needs are taken care of by using Digify. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional feedback. -The Digify Team

Melissa from WeWork

Very good customer service and openness to feedback.

Pros

Very good customer service and openness to feedback. The Digify team has implemented several features from our suggestions. They are also always quick to respond to our issues.

Cons

Many institutional clients have trouble accessing due to firewall issues. But the Digify team has been good about trying to help resolve this longer term.

Response from Digify

Replied November 2017

Thanks, Melissa! We have found a solution for institutional clients to access Digify. We can guide you on the necessary steps.

Bryan from Pace, LLP

Industry: Legislative Office

Digify Works!

Pros

Solid product. Easy way to secure our PDFs and X-cel Documents

Cons

No cons that I encountered using Digify

Erica from Morgan Creek Capital Management

The site is very user friendly and easy to use. Simple yet secure

Pros

The site is very intuitive and user friendly. The site is also organized well for sorting and saving.

Cons

The only con i have yet to figure out how to cut and paste email addresses into emails to send documents.

Response from Digify

Replied May 2018

Glad you find Digify intuitive and user-friendly, Erica. If you have a list of recipients ready, you can easily copy and paste your recipients¿ email addresses when sending files via Digify. Our support team will be in touch with you to show you how.

Sean from Sound Physiques LLC

Priceless and Simple document protection software

I now feel at ease about the documents from my company that I send out to clients that they will be used for the intent and purposes in which they were meant to be used due to Digify! Thank you

Pros

Ease of use. Accessibility. Price for services are reasonable. Customer service is prompt.

Cons

None at this point

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hi Sean, Thanks for taking the time to review Digify. Delighted to hear that you are satisfied with our security features and customer service. Cheers! - The Digify Team

Soo Chuen from Discerene Group LP

A joy to work with and use (how often are software products/services described thus?)

Digify's data room is exactly what we were looking for: Intuitive, user-friendly, flexible, and secure. The Digify team is incredibly responsive to feedback, and - strikingly and noticeably - have continuously worked on increasing product functionality and ease of use based on our suggestions, which they have actively solicited. The customer service team is uncommonly proactive and responsive, in a way that distinguishes itself from the field.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, service/support

Cons

None

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hello Soo Cheun, Thanks for leaving a review and supporting Digify! We love that you've enjoyed using our data rooms and working with our team. Please reach out to us at support@digify.com if you ever need any assistance - always happy to help! - The Digify Team

Cynthia from Pearl Certification

Helpful when raising capital

Digify helped me share important and private documents with potential investors in a way that made it easy for them to access our information.

Pros

This software helped me organize files and folders to share with potential investors during our raise. Because I could see who had accessed our documents, it also provided me with some intel on level of interest and engagement. I also appreciated the different levels of access it allowed me to give, as well as download permissioning.

Cons

Could have used more of a tutorial at the beginning.

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hi Cynthia! Thanks so much for your review and feedback. We are glad our platform helped your team raise capital. If you would ever have questions in the future, our team would be happy to hop on a call or assist in any way. -The Digify Team

Lisa from The Wheel Magician Ltd

Save money and keep documents secure

It solved my security issues with locking down my document so it can't be downloaded, screenshot or printed. It has protected my brand. Plus my team have access to it.

Pros

That it secures my documents. Plus gives an alert to who has signed in and viewed doc and for how long.

Cons

It copies my email when trying to do a water mark.

The price and benefits.

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hello Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that Digify has helped your business. The watermark feature will show the email of the recipient, not the sender. You may have seen your own email while testing or viewing the document. Our support team would be happy to show you how it would look like for a recipient. Please reach out to us at support@digify.com and we will assist you in any way that we can. -The Digify Team

Secure document sharing platform at unbelievable price

It was very easy to start using the Digify platform from day 1 to securely share our market research reports with clients.

Pros

Easy and secure way to share documents with teams, clients.

Cons

Not a con - But please note that users need to have a Digify account if they are only provided email access.

Reasons for Choosing Digify

We found very fewer products like these in the market at a very affordable price.

David from Law Practice

Secure Way to Present Information While Preventing Distribution of Information

Pros

Very easy to use. Customer service was great. I needed a product that permitted me to share information while preventing re-distribution. Digify worked as advertised. Plus, it provided an even more secure version in the event that I needed to go all out.

Cons

The product worked as expected. I suppose the user interface could by more attractive. Also, I believe that there were certain video and audio formats that might not be supported.

Response from Digify

Replied August 2019

Hi David, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're thrilled that you're pleased with our product features and customer service. We are working on supporting more video and audio formats in the future. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to us at support@digify.com. -The Digify Team

Lauren from Cocoon Capital

Industry: Investment Management

Secure way to manage and share folders

As a fund, we hold highly sensitive information - by securing these files on Digify, we can now hold these docs in confidence with a much lower risk than any other platform.

Pros

The platform allows us to store and share confidential documents in a highly secure manner. It's also very easy to use and the support provided is excellent.

Cons

Would be great if there's a feature where we could edit documents directly via Digify, rather than having to download and re-upload the folders.

Response from Digify

Replied December 2019

Hi Lauren, Thank you for writing a review! We are thrilled that your team achieves greater security and confidence with Digify. While we currently do not have any editing capabilities, we are looking into it - thanks for your suggestion! -The Digify Team