All Auctria Reviews

Cassidy

Construction, 2 - 10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Perfect software for our non-profit annual auction

Melanie

Reviewed January 2019

Fantastic User Friendly Program

Auctria is a terrific product, and I recommend it to all of my clients and colleagues. It is a great value for the money, easy to use, and has incredible functionality.

PROS

Auctria is very intuitive, and so much easier to use than other nonprofit event softwares on the market. The database function is straight-forward and doesn't have too many layers to it, so data entry is really fast. The website, ticket sales component, donor/guest information, and night of event entry all sync together really well. It takes less than 5 minutes to train volunteers on guest registration, and the materials are quality. Any time that I have had an issue, which hasn't been often, Auctria will get back to me quickly with a solution.

CONS

The only thing I would change would be to make the display sheets a little more dynamic, so they could be individually altered. Perhaps if there were an option to download them as a Word file, it would make it easier to adjust text sizing, photo sizing, etc. Also, it would be great if Auctria had a mobile bidding component.

Hi Melanie GOOD NEWS- Auctria has just released mobile bidding applications for both Android and Apple devices. Apps are available for download in the Google Play Store and iTunes right now. Hope that makes Auctria even more fantastic for you. We strive to make Auctria easy to use and streamline the entire auction process so we are very happy to read that our goals are your reality. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

Replied February 2019

Randy

Individual & Family Services, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2022

Game Changer

Our businesses overall experience with Auctria has been superb! From the software's capability to the customer support, it's all there in one package! Managing components of your organization such as all of your Donors and their past history, all of your possible attendees, communication mediums like email and text, a full fledged web site with a redesigned app experience, enterprise payment processing, and more. There hasn't been anything I couldn't do with this product that I've been able to to think of, or had suggested from our organization. It has saved me countless hours of input, and has made running our events extremely efficient!

PROS

This completely changed how our business was managing parts of the organization, and our event! It's not overly complicated to get started, and there are a LOT of advanced features if you decide you really want to get into it! Not to mention Support is readily available and Very quick to respond to any questions or problems you may have (I once deleted all of my Donors by accident, the night before an event, and they got me restored within an hour!)

CONS

As of 2022, there is honestly nothing missing from this software's capability that our business could think of

Reason for choosing Auctria

Initially it was cost. Most of the products offered on the market want a percentage cut of your profitability per item. Auctria was the only one we found with a flat fee upfront (minus credit card surcharges, which were also separate for all other products as well). As of 2022, if your organization profits less than $10k on your event then their software is completely FREE. You truly have nothing to lose to try it out! So while cost was an initial factor, I further decided on Auctria after interacting with their Support team. They respond quickly, are caring and professional, and have always found a resolution to whatever it was I was asking about.

Reasons for switching to Auctria

Needed a better way to manage all of the information, and provide a more modern way to interact with our Donors and Attendees, not to mention gain some efficiencies where possible as our staff is all 100% volunteer.

Randy so glad Auctria is a Game Changer for you and the team at Cole's Closet. Love reading the details you shared balancing ease of use with advanced features. "It's not overly complicated to get started, and there are a LOT of advanced features if you decide you really want to get into it!" Thank you for the kind words, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Biggest thank you for making a difference in the community. Hope all the bids soar and crush the fundraising goal.����

Replied January 2023

Anne

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Auctria auction review

We had a successful auction but my overall rating of auctria was a 6-7 out of 10 only because I feel there are some kinks they need to work on.

PROS

I liked that the customer service was quick to respond, I liked that the website portion was easy to use and create once I watched the tutorial.

CONS

I didn't like that the customer service reps weren't available for calls or instant messaging help. I didn't like how difficult it was to set up the credit card system I didn't like how difficult it was to set up the kiosk part

Thanks for the feedback Anne. As you stated Auctria's customer service is web/email/ message based and not phone support. This allows us to keep the license fee very low and more money in the pocket of the fundraiser. We do run webinars regularly, these are live events and we do open it up to Q&A at the end. If you missed a topic they webinars are available for playback too. Love for you or your team to join us. Sorry you had difficulty setting up the cc, our support team is always here to help. The good part is once its set up it's done, so there are no additional set-ups for your next auction fundraiser. Our support team is always nearby, please reachout- hello@auctria.com

Replied August 2019

Tom

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2024

Critical to our fundraising efforts

Fantastic. The platform allows multiple logins, allowing me to have assistants assigned to roles without imperilling my data. The Auctria team responds quickly to our inquiries for help or feature requests.

PROS

It can easily be tailored to our specific needs. It's intuitive, responds very quickly, allows multiple users, produces meaningful reports, allows me to easily monitor my auctions, and isn't overwhelmingly complex.

CONS

The customization of reports and Word-template printing isn't really all that easy to use and is a little limited in producing reports that look good (limited fonts, hard to preview). The gift certificates and catalogues print well, BUT if there are two or more donors for an item, it will only print ONE of the donor logos.

Tom, thanks for rating 10/10 Liklihood to recommend stating Auctria is fantastic. Thanks for calling out the multiple login capability. This is SO important to keep all your data accurate for the entire team.

Replied March 2024

Rebecca

Reviewed May 2022

Auctria user for years

Was able to create a very customised website that looked very good and worked great and run a silent auction for a very reasonable price.

PROS

For the price compared to other programs, this is wonderful. It could use a few more bells & whistles, but what you can create with it is very professional and certainly good enough. You can create a very individual and custom website to serve your needs. It has more features than some of the way way more expensive programs.

CONS

The search feature for administrators trying to find directions on how to do something. It was frustrating typing in every synonym and still not being able to find the information. Also, had to use another software program to run a raffle. Would really like that feature to be incorporated into Auctria.

Reason for choosing Auctria

Functionality and price. Basically more for less.

Reasons for switching to Auctria

Not customizable enough for our purposes and the price was three times as much. Limited functionality.

Thanks for the 10/10 likelihood to recommend on this review. Thanks for the feedback on the admin user guide, we are always working on improving it. Trying to balance search/ pages/ keywords/ anticipating what a user is looking for. If you want to share specifics please email us hello@auctria.com. re: raffles, you can sell raffle tickets on Auctria. It would be set up like selling any other merchandise. However, you need to download the list to choose a raffle winner. Hopefully, that may help in the future. Thank yo so much for taking the time to leave a review. Thanks for fundraising for a charity making the world a little brighter each day!

Replied May 2022

Joan

Music, 51-200 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed February 2021

Review of The Monterey County Pops! 2020 Uncorked! Online Fundraiser Using Auctria Software

Everyone ~ our board members, friends and family who bid on items and others who just checked us out ~ all were very impressed with the format and the ease of moving around the auction items and the readability of each of the pages. It was a very positive experience for all of us!

PROS

For me, as the Chairperson of the Uncorked! Fundraiser, I really appreciated the organization of all the categories. Everything about the software was thorough and comprehensive and included all the essential information on the bidders on the donation items. I loved the way the bidding was tracked and bidders were notified of their status. The Dashboard was so extremely useful for referencing important information quickly. All our board members were very enthusiastic about how wonderful the Auctria format was. In fact, at our last board meeting, they confirmed that they want to go forward with doing the same thing again with Auctria for our 2021 fundraiser~ it was such a positive experience! And I as the Chairperson, am especially grateful for the help that I received whenever I had a question ~ I got my answer via email right away! Super impressive!

CONS

Perhaps you could make it more clear that after a bidder wins an item, they need to go back and complete the transaction. A few of our bidders thought that since they had already submitted their credit card information, that their credit card would automatically be debited. After a week or so of non-payment, I had to remind them to go back on the website and complete the transaction.

Reason for choosing Auctria

Another local fundraiser, Santa Lucia Highlands Wine Artisans Association, used Auctria and the excecutive director told me that she was very pleased with everything that Auctria did for them and she explained why. That was enough for me to settle on Auctria after a lot of comparison.

Thank you for taking the time to provide details here. This will certainly help others! Happy to read from the Chairperson, to the board members to the bidders all were delighted. Looks like you did lots of research and the referral from a local organization is kind. Your note here is very kind! Thank you for using Auctria. Hope you crushed your fundraising goal! Re: bidder close-out can be batched by the admin post event if there is a credit card on file. This give the organization much more control over the finances. If you want some help for next time please drop us an email hello@auctria.com.

Replied February 2021

Quinn

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed September 2020

Fantastic service

We were able to put our whole event website and catalog together in less than a week, and when we ran into any issues, the incredible help team went above and beyond, at one point working late into the night with us to get everything ready in time. Once we saw how good our auction looked, we upped our goal by $5K, and then went live. Auctria is more than a great value, it's a fantastic tool for any virtual fundraiser!!

PROS

The most fun feature was that everyone could see bids happen in real time! We hit our goal, and many of our supporters let us know that they had tons of fun seeing bids roll in, so I consider seeing the bids in real time to be an important motivator for hitting our goal. The most useful feature was the mass upload function for photos and descriptions. We had 500 items, and could never have launched on time without this feature!

CONS

The backend portal to build the website was a bit limited — for example, I would have liked to be able to change the colors on the Donate buttons to match the rest of our custom colors. However, it was still better than what I saw with other products, and once we got the hang of it, it was easy to use.

Reason for choosing Auctria

The batch upload function was our primary reason for choosing Auctria, but in addition to that, the user experience was so much more refined, streamlined, and customizable, and the pricing was much more affordable, so more of our funds went toward our mission.

Reasons for switching to Auctria

OneCause really messed up my last event, with no way to fix it, and cost 20x more than Auctria. We're a smal organization, so the pricetag was too much for us, but at the time we thought it might increase our revenue from paper bid sheets and wanted to give it a try. Using Auctria was an easy switch because we didn't need the live auction functionality, and now that I've used it, I think we'll continue with Auctria for all events in the future.

Thank you Quinn for the very detailed review. I do hope this will help others make a favorable decision to use Auctria. "We hit our goall" is the what we love reading the most! fyi- yes, you can edit the donate button colors on the website, if you want help for next time (or if you have the website still up for ongoing donations) email us hello@auctria.com and we can help.

Replied September 2020

Kristi

Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Auctria is the BEST!

We have used Auctria for several auctions and it is definitely my favorite. We were forced to use Click-Bid last year because of the production company we used for an online event, and it was not a good experience. This year we got to choose our software again and it was such a relief to be back with Auctria. Hands down the best!

PROS

Everything about Auctria is very user friendly and the customer service and support is amazing!! It is super easy to enter auction items and manage all of the items and bids. Uploading photos is a breeze. The website, checkout, ticketing, bidder statements, group emails and all of the other features I use daily are very intuitive and easy to understand.

CONS

It would be nice if the online catalog could display multiple photos at the same time, instead of having a “slideshow” type view. It would be nice for maybe 4-5 photos to be visible at the same time when bidders click on an item. It is not obvious how to get to the additional photos if you are a bidder.

Reason for choosing Auctria

Auctria is much more user friendly and has great live support through the chat feature.

Krist, your perspective is fascinating. Using Auctria, being forced to switch then coming back and feeling like you are home. happy to have you back! Thanks for sharing how easy you found adding and managing items and bids s well as website, checkout & tickets. All so vital to ensuring a smooth event from the admin side as well as the bidder/supporter side. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I see your note on the images and will share this with our development team. Hope your organization continues to use Auctria for many events to come.

Replied May 2022

Molly

Reviewed October 2019

Auctria Review

Overall, Auctria helped run our auction smoother. Now that I have used it once, using it in the future will be a lot easier. The price is unbeatable for what you get.

PROS

The software is very easy to use. Check in and check out was easy for people to pick up.

CONS

I didn't like that checkout didn't include what the items where. Check out people had to go to the bidder profile and then to checkout. There is a lot of features which is wonderful but it would have been nice to have someone consult us before so we knew what features we needed and others that we didn't. The software is not very user friendly to individuals that have visual difficulties. When you invert the colors, it is very hard to see buttons.

Reason for choosing Auctria

The price of Auctria was great and it had all the features I wanted. We did not want to go to a full mobile bidding auction. Auctria allowed us to still do the paper bid sheets but made putting the auction together easy with the printing and check out features.

Thank Molly for using Auctria for fundraising with Clarity Clinic of SW Wisconsin, LTD. Happy to read that you find check in and checkout easy. Please reach to our support team for help using any features. Email: hello@auctria.com or in-app messaging. We truly want you to have the best auction fundraising experience possible. Regarding checkout and items is a bit upsetting, this is the core of the platform streamlining donor-item-bidding-checkout. During checkout all items, donations, for sale purchases are on the checkout screens as well as bidder statements. By default bidder Bidder statements will show all the activity: items won, purchases, donations and payments from bidders. Bidder statements can be further modified to include or exclude: item description, item value, & tax deductible status. Thanks for taking the time to leave these details so we can help. Hope all your future bids soar!

Replied October 2019

Kate

Fund-Raising, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed September 2019

For the price, it can't be beat

We used a different software for our first paddle raise fundraiser and it was sort of a disaster. It didn't have the functionalities that Auctria does, like sending out automatic receipts and customizable website. This year we're working on adding the mobile auction feature to increase our money raised.

PROS

Honestly, the price. It is SO much less expensive and has most of the same bells and whistles as more expensive software. It accomplished everything we needed.

CONS

The aesthetics of the site design could use some work. It would be amazing if it integrated smoothly with a more established web-building platform like Squarespace or Wix, but I realize that would likely affect the price.

Price

Reasons for switching to Auctria

The price, and Charity Auctions Today seemed to get frustrated with our learning curve in learning the software. There are also more resources to get help for Auctria.

Thanks Kate for taking the time to leave a review. I'm already looking forward to your continued success with your next auction utilizing the mobile app. FYI, in the Welcome Back to Fall 2019 webinar we talk about some best practices with the mobile app. The webinar ran in August (and can be viewed for playback; and we are conducting another live webinar, same content 9/25. Webinars are open to everyone and always free. Are you referring to the dedicated auction website? If so, I have good news- this is being upgraded right now and in final testing. Please reach out if we can provide any additional help, hello@auctria.com

Replied September 2019

Kyle

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Easy to use, great support and worked well.

Loved it and would use it again!

PROS

I really enjoyed using this software and it worked really well. Most features were easy to set up and the customer support was excellent!

CONS

Some of the time the program flow is a little hard to figure out and not logical.

Reasons for switching to Auctria

I needed registration and auction software all in one.

Thanks Kyle for using Auctria. Also thanks for pointing out the full features of Auctria. Yes, registration & auctions are the core of the product. Also included with every license (no up-charge) are: selling tickets online and at the door, tables, raffles, check-in, check-out, close-out, paddle read, a dedicated website and the lsit goes on. The very best part is that it is ALL streamlined. Hope you crushed your fundraising goals. Looking forward to you using Auctria for your next event fundraiser.

Replied March 2020

Brad

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed August 2019

Auctria Is An Incredible DIY Auction Program

I looked at so many different programs. This one was so good when we went back to a paper-based silent auction, the item descriptions, bid sheets, catalog, and back office capability was so good we renewed the subscription. Of note, the mobile bidding is incredible and easy to use.

PROS

The user tile-based interface is intuitive. The dashboard both takes you where you need to go in the program and has updating totals, clocks, and other real-time features and not just static buttons. The back office and forms section for standard and customized bid sheets, item descriptions, table management cards are amazingly easy as they scaled themselves to fit our differing page formats. The post-auction reports are clear and concise. We really needed and appreciated the Excel import feature of all info. Now, the biggest worry you'll have in DIY auction program is customer service. They are in Canada, and they reply via text box and email. Before you click off this review let me tell you Rob and the customer service gang really answer the text box. I know it says hours but they never took more than minutes to answer my many questions. In fact, last year when there was a significant issue during the event, their super quick response saved the day as it was our first year running a mobile bidding platform. In terms of that, the text-based versus app-based system was flawless. Also, uploading item pictures and contributor's logo was super easy and translated across the bid sheet, item description, website, and catalogue. Oh, and let me tell you, the push-the-button catalog function, bid sheet function, item description function was so good, when we went back to a paper bidding system it was worth every bit of the subscription fee.

CONS

The tabs across the top of each feature page to customize need visual improvement to be as easy to click on and have a hover function to describe what they do. I'd have them add more to the report section where there could be item sales analysis of what went above and below value and group them to see what items would be good to have next year and which ones didn't work well both at a item and category level. Lastly, there needs to be a "cart" function. Mobile bidders want to highlight the five to ten items they want to bid on during the night. A really nice improvement would be a cart where like on eBay, they don't have to go in and out of pages to re-bid, rather their items are on one screen and they can bid up those items in their cart.

Reason for choosing Auctria

There were so many I couldn't remember them all. Blackblaud's new product was one. They were very expensive, required their staff to come and run things, they were app-based instead of text-based, and many did not have printable forms.

Reasons for switching to Auctria

The old one didn't have the ease and printable sheets we needed

Brad! Love that you shared your exact experience with lots of details, how & whys. Thanks for the comment "Now, the biggest worry you'll have in DIY auction program is customer service. They are in Canada, and they reply via text box and email. Before you click off this review let me tell you Rob and the customer service gang really answer the text box. I know it says hours but they never took more than minutes to answer my many questions." ... and Brad, you must have spider-man-senses? We are exploring the shopping cart type functions. Glad to see you used the mobile application too. The immediate outbid notifications really help bids soar. Hope you crush all your fundraising goals!

Replied August 2019

Susan

Public Safety, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2020

"Take a Taste Out of Crime Online" First Time

While using an online auction website for the first time did involve much work and a lot of learning, in hindsight, it was much easier and less complicated than I thought it would be. Kudos to a top-notch support team; each representative was spot-on with prompt responses and (very patient) assistance. If found the Facebook page extremely helpful; I appreciated the Facebook group where I could pose questions to "experienced" event planners in search of best practices used by others. We have been toying with adding online bidding options to our in-person event for several years. We have received such overwhelming and positive response to the auction (professional appearance, ease of use), we have begun talking about how to perhaps incorporate technology (Auctria's platform!) in our 2021 event.

PROS

Since 2015 and prior to this year, we had been using the Auctria platform for our in-person event which included upwards of 160 silent auction items, 18 bucket raffles items, and "big item" raffles. It worked well to house sponsor and donor data as well as auction item information and details. Printing up pen-to-paper bid sheets was easy and simple. With COVID19 restrictions, we had to move our fundraiser to an virtual event. Since much of our data was already entered into Auctria, it was easy to re-categorizing pieces from "silent" to "online." It was turn-key! Everything was linked and automatically connected to the auction website catalog pages. Our task then became taking and uploading pictures (using a phone camera!), and creating a website.

CONS

I found that some of the website templates for the auction website were cumbersome and limiting. In adding verbiage to the website homepage, I would have liked to have had more flexibility in font size choices and clearer information about padding and margins in text row blocks (this was the first time I have ever used a negative margin setting!!). My work around was to create a JPG text block and upload it as a picture. While not a software issue, I found the User Guide drill-down method for linking additional information difficult to follow. Often times, I would click on links which suggested other links, which suggested even more links, and I would fink myself lost looking for the solution or answer to a question. On the other hand, tech support is amazing!

Susan- thanks for hi-lighting the FB Group Auction Team Talk in this review. We are happy you found it useful. To anyone else looking to connect with other auction teams & experts please join us. Glad to see read your fundraiser was a success!

Replied July 2020

Debbe

Religious Institutions, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Auctria Saved Our Auction

Our annual auction has always involved 100s upon 100s of volunteer hours. It was becoming increasingly difficult to get volunteers to put in the time. Auctria solved that problem for us, reducing our volunteer time by at least 85%. We were also affected by people's hesitancy to do anything "in person" following the pandemic. Being able to have the auction totally online with a wonderful website solved that problem. We sold out almost every event we offered. That has never happened before. My overall experience with Auctria was fantastic. The staff are very personable and know their product. They went out of their way to accommodate our schedules for meetings and we always received prompt answers to our questions. They were available to help with setting everything up and had great suggestions for marketing our auction items. At the beginning, we watched a lot of the online videos about how to set up an auction and how to use Auctria. That content was very helpful.To any person or organization looking for software to run an auction or fundraiser, I say, "Look no further. Auctria is the BEST."

PROS

We used Auctria to conduct our auction completely on line. In a few short weeks, we progressed from creating a paper and pdf catalog, setting up tables with silent auction sheets, and calculating everything by hand (winners, invoices, etc.) to doing everything on line. Our annual auction is a 40 year tradition that was put on hold during the pandemic. We were all worried about how to bring it back, and whether or not moving to an online platform would negatively impact participation and profits. It did not. Our experience was wonderful.We purchased the Emerald Plan and it was worth every penny. The staff support was fantastic and they have continued to be available to us since the auction closed. With their guidance, we have been able to offer all unsold items via the website in an "After Event Sale."To my knowledge, Auctria has been 100% accurate in billing, processing payments, tracking bids, and in absolutely every other facet of our auction.Also, the website created for our event was beautiful and I'm sure it contributed greatly to our success.

CONS

I think Auctria could improve the ease at which one can find topics in their Help menu. Finding the answers to specific questions wasn't always easy, and the search tool was not specific enough. That said, I found that using CHAT feature or emailing the concierge typically got a same day and often immediate answer to my questions.Our bidders were confused by the notifications when they were outbid. It was challenging to understand how to get back in the running if you were trying to buy two separate seats at a dinner and you were outbid for one of them. (You had to outbid yourself, and then bid again for the second seat.) There isn't a tab in the menu for "show me items that have sold." This would be helpful.

Reason for choosing Auctria

We chose Auctria at the recommendation of another congregation. They were spot on!!!

Debbe--thank you SO much for taking to time to leave very specific details about your experience. We know your time is valuable, please know it is appreciated! Thanks for accolades the calculation on time saved "Our annual auction has always involved 100s upon 100s of volunteer hours. It was becoming increasingly difficult to get volunteers to put in the time. Auctria solved that problem for us, reducing our volunteer time by at least 85%." Hope to see you at Auctria for many years and many events to follow.

Replied April 2023

Elizabeth

Religious Institutions, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Excellent Reasonably Priced Software Product!

A+ experience. A great product.

PROS

Auctria has thought of just about everything needed for a Silent Auction. Gift certificates, display sheets, bid sheets, receipts, and online catalogs. Everything prints from the system seamlessly. They have kept up with technology by adding online features. The ability to text winners s added in the last few years has made our auction close out so much smoother. Technical support is incredibly responsive -- I usually have a response within an hour or two on the rare occasion I have a problem.

CONS

Some of the functionality is buried too deep- or requires an additional step --especially on Auction close out. Since I use the close out only once a year for an annual auction, sometimes I find I can't easily find a particular function during the craziness of check out. For example, when you put in a bidder for check out only their total comes up -- not their individual items. It took awhile to figure out how to find their list of items they actually won.

Reason for choosing Auctria

Auctria had the best overall features and seemed to have thought through all the elements of an auction more fully than the other products we were considering at the time.

So nice to read reviews from admin's like you, Elizabeth, that have used Auctria for multiple years. Thanks for the loyalty and the 10/10 likelihood to recommend. That means a lot! Truly appreciate the feedback on closeout. We did run a webinar on this topic, it is available at any time for playback-- however we did not cover this exact feature. We will consider doing so for the next one. If you CAN attend a webinar live we do open it to questions & answers at the end. Hope to 'see' you online. Hope you crush all your fundraising goals at North Parish of North Andover.

Replied December 2019

Katie

Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2020

First Virtual Silent/Live Auction

We were hugely successful in our fundraiser this year. We raised the most money ever. We learned so much through this process, and will surely use Auctria for our future auction fundraisers. I have already recommended this program to other schools in similar circumstances to our own.

PROS

The updated edition of the Auctria program allowed us to make an attractive website where people could find lots of information about our event from a countdown to fundraising thermometer, ticket purchase, item catalogue and video footage. We were able to integrate the software into our first ever virtual auction. We utilized many features of the Auctria program, as well as, new features. We used the features for raffles, silent, live auction as well as cash donations. It was easy to use, and when we encountered issues or questions, we just reached out to the Auctria team for clarification and support. They were quick to respond and helped us navigate going virtual.

CONS

Sometimes our team struggled to understand some of the features of the software or how to integrate features into the website. In these circumstances, the Auctria team answered our questions or assisted our team in developing a solution that fit our needs.

Reason for choosing Auctria

We chose Auctria for the combination of price and features available that suited our needs.

Wow Katie. Thanks for your time in leaving a detailed review. This will surely help others understand both the power and flexibility of Auctria. So happy to read you raised the most money ever. Congratulations on a job well done by you and your team! Thanks for the referral to others-that is the best compliment we can receive.

Replied June 2020