• Pros

• "I like that you can read what each bottom says, specially as there are so many, so I don't have to guess what each icon means while clicking."

• "Easy implementation.As an administrator, i find it straightforward and easy to use the software.I can set up an auction in no time."

• "The back end management and options for featuring products Both visually as well as copy"

• Cons

• "I integrate the software with Mailchimp, the integration was a bit bumpy at first but now works so smoothly and I couldn't be more happy with the product. "

• "My colleagues in Finance says it can be faster but I don't use the financial part of raising invoices. I only upload material for the auctions. "

• "I little tricky to get used to the modifier selection and in navigating some features of the software."

Browse BidJs Reviews

Olivia from Apex Auctions

Amazing product and amazing service!

Pros

This software is so easy to use! I love the way I'm able to easily keep track of auctions that are approaching and can easily identify which auctions need more marketing attention than others. It's visual design is very user friendly.

Paula from STONE FEATHER ROAD

Industry: Investment Management

I think you have a great product and we have had great support and building it into our website. Cindy has been my point person in my marketing manager who handles all of the technical side of it and I know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a huge help to her! If we can fix this registration process I do believe we can have a great deal of success with the auction software program. If not it will probably cause us to fall off at some point as we are struggling to have any profitability on it. We know from analytics that we are driving a tremendous amount of people to the site and that they are looking at the auction but our capacity to convert them to a registered bitter is poor.

Pros

Cons

The customer registration is far too cumbersome for our customer base. Too many steps and a bit complicated for the non savvy user. All we really need is their email for billing purposes and that’s all I want them to be required to give. I’m ok with validating the email through an email sent to them but do not need mailing address, phone etc. Also, after validating, it should take them right to the auction page and they should be able to bid and be signed in already. Having to check the box and go back to that process again loses some of them and I’ve been told by many customers they just simply couldn’t get in. I also think it has to do with user name and password. So if the email is the username/password it will make it all that much more easier. The price of the items we are auctioning is not excessive therefore our exposure is not that large if we happen to get an email that is not good. I’m willing to take that risk.

Reasons for Choosing BidJs

After having the initial conversation it just sounded like it was the right fit for exactly what we were looking for. I like so many aspects of it, no one is more disappointed than me in our ultimate success in terms of getting people signed up and onto it. I also joined because of the Customerservice aspects of it. You have done what you said to a deal and they’re very responsive to our needs and questions

Gülfidan from Salonantik

Industry: Fine Art

Very Pozitive

We were able to find the best solution by whenever compromise (Especially by turkish translations ).

Pros

I get what i’ve expected. Exactly what i was looking for.

Cons

.The admin panel is stil only in English .Some missing parts to be translated in the real webpage of the user / to be improved by.

Quick Respond Better pricing Follow up

Ron from Eastern Auctions Ltd.

Industry: Fine Art

Great Product but Lots of Room for Improvement

This system was easy to get up and running and get auctions working. Issues with Bid Increment and autobids where it creates bids that are are off the normal bid increments must be fixed or ability to choose this type of autobid.

Pros

Easy to Use Price is Ideal Easy Integration Has API to inter-grate into your back house Great support Looks like they are trying to improve system

Cons

Interface is not modern or new. Lack of access to change and control user info Lack of ability to enter phone or email bids into system Autobid NEEDs to follow bid increment !! if autobid 62 dollars and next bid increment is 60 dollars it just bids 60 dollars and 2 dollars doesn't get used because can't make proper bid increment. Api needs ability to control all aspects of system (needs ability to add bids to lot ,etc) Sign up should be able to customize and easy remove fields. Sign up we find difficult for users. If you change time or settings for staggered closing - should auto adjust instead of removing lots and adding them back in.

Reasons for Choosing BidJs

Cost and fact that is has API that we can build into our back house along with some systems try to do too much and have more features such as a back house that we don't need. Appeal is that you can customize this system , integrate with api.

Response from bidlogix

Replied March 2021

Hi Ron, Thank you for taking the time to review BidJS. Its great to hear that you have found it easy to get up and running on your own website. We have a number of improvements coming to the administration interface over the next 12 months which I am sure you will approve of. As with all of our customers we will be asking for your feedback as we work on these areas. Expanding the API is part of this roadmap and our vision is eventually for all administration functions to be exposed via the API. With regards to customising the information that you are collecting for users I would highly recommend you looking into our SSO documentation. I will ask support to send this to you. I also understand that support are working with you around clarifying the autobid functionality. We will shortly be releasing v4 of BidJS which has a significant amount of UX improvements. I will ask support to share the details with you for feedback. Thanks Adam CEO - Bidlogix.

Michael from Apto Solutions

Industry: Computer Hardware

Improved our profits by reaching a broader global market

We have already sold over 7 million dollars in product so far through this platform and have widened our customer base to some new areas of the globe. This has been an excellent tool for us, and really enabled me personally to increase my productivity 10 fold over the old direct sale method.

Pros

Great how it integrates right into our website. Once you get the hang of the work flow, auction building goes pretty quickly and smoothly.

Reasons for Choosing BidJs

This software integrates with our existing website and is customizable to fit our look and preference.

Auction Software

Pros

Great Customer Support and administrative controls.

Cons

The photo Browser from a user perspective is not good, they need a better gallery to view images.

Gabriela from Apex Auctions

Industry: Machinery

Very easy to understand how to use it

I use it every day at work and I really enjoy it.

Reasons for Choosing BidJs

Management did and we are really happy with it.

DANIELA from Apex Auctions

Industry: Machinery

Good software but could be improved

I usually deal with customers queries and help them with their accounts

Pros

it's very easy to use, to navigate and to make any amendments when needed for customers

Cons

Features like data exporting and account registration could be improved

Gil from Vivendi Gallery

Easy to implement software

What i mostly appreciated since we decided to use the software is the support of the Bidlogix team.They always provided help and started working on the issues we encountered very quickly.Hats to the support team.

Pros

Cons

Some features were missing at the time we started using Bidlogix (like credit card verification).

Reasons for Choosing BidJs

1-Software company is in England which is close to France . If we had choosen a software from USA or Asia, time difference would have been hard to cope with during implementation (cause we actually had technical problems during implementation) 2- Clear price scheme and competitiveness of offer.We had no surprises at any time.

Jodie from The Juniper Studio

Industry: Online Media

Great product backed up with am even better team

Great experience so far, the team are helpful with any queries and work hard at fixing and bugs found.

Pros

It's easy to use and set up, styles are fully customisable which helps users keep familiar branding. The team really want to drive this product forward.

Cons

Reliance on some old technologies, I know the team are working hard to rectify this and make it better but right now it's a little out of date.

Jordan from Apex Auctions Limited

Exceeded Expectations

Pros

The software sits seamlessly on our website as it was styled taking into consideration our brand guidelines. The team at BidJS were very helpful as were the step-by-step guides for installing.

Cons

Nothing immediately springs to mind, any smaller issues (me needing assistance, rather than an actual problem) have been resolved quickly and efficiently by the BidJS team.

I use this software everyday to host live webcast auctions for a number of top auctioneers.

Allows auctioneers t easily expand into the growing internet bidding market without the fuss and cost of developing a platform yourself.

Pros

A fantastic white label live bidding platform thats easy to instal and skin for you r own website and comes with a fantastic support and development team.

Cons

Honestly can't say I've found fault with it yet. It does exactly what I need it to do. Anything I'm not sure about is answered by the support team very quickly.

Patrick from Leo Management

Leo-Management review

good sales...

Pros

Easy to use and set up Fast access to business

Cons

not really multilingual... and multi currency