What are Charity Auctions Today users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Charity Auctions Today software through verified user reviews

• icon"It really helped us streamline things. Also really liked the paddle raise option that displayed donations coming in in realtime."
  • icon"I felt that the ease of use was great. In the event I had a problem I used the chat option and the question was answered in minutes."
  • icon"This was a great software that we use for our annual gala."
  • icon"Difficulty connecting to PayPal, but that's nitpicky."
  • icon"Invoicing was a little confusing, especially when it came to those who wanted to pay via cash or check."

Browse all Charity Auctions Today Reviews

• Have you used Charity Auctions Today and would like to share your experience with others?

Best Deal for Charity Auctions

Pros

I like this software! It's easy and self-explanatory. I shopped around and the fees are the best ones around, especially for my non-profit's small annual auction. I like being able to copy the disclaimers/instructions to each item.

Cons

I wish you could edit photos with this software.

Jaclyn

Great Auction Software for Events

We loved CAT and plan to use them again.

Pros

Our team used Charity Auctions Today for a black tie event. It was a great upgrade from previous software that we used. I liked that bidders were able to get automatic texts to their phones when they were outbid and how we could capture their credit ard information when they checked in. It really helped us streamline things. Also really liked the paddle raise option that displayed donations coming in in realtime.

Cons

Invoicing was a little tricky, but we were able to figure it out fine.

Reasons for choosing Charity Auctions Today

Price

Reasons for switching to Charity Auctions Today

Price, features

Rachael

Charity Auctions Today Review

We use the Charity Auctions Today software for our annual gala silent and live auction and bring in funding and support for our non-profit!

Pros

This was a great software that we use for our annual gala!

Cons

Overall, while this software had some difficulties in ease of use this is a great software.

Great Auction Software

We plan to use this software again this year.

Pros

Before our event, someone on customer service team called me and spent an hour walking me through the software and how to effectively use it on our event. I loved the card swipers to gather credit card numbers quickly. It was easy to input guest information and auction items. Price was very competitive as well.

Jovana

Charity Actions Anyday

Considering I was using it on behalf of a local nonprofit (for our joint actions) I think it fits needs of nonprofits that are focused on fundraising through auctions. Usually, if that is your main source of funding, you are accustomed to some more expensive products.

Pros

It's a simple tool that helps you get a solid reach -- bidders far beyond your regular attendees. Text message feature was by far my favorite (and impactful!)

Cons

I think it's pricey considering it's aiming at non-profits. Also, we would definitely need more customization possibilities; while there are some, we still feel like being put in a box.

Robyn

Friends In Pink, Inc Review

I was very pleased with the software as were all of my users. Very simple to use.

Pros

I felt that the ease of use was great. In the event I had a problem I used the chat option and the question was answered in minutes. The software thought of anything that could go wrong and had a fix. I was very impressed

Cons

The only con was that when you needed to register, that prompt was not so easy to locate or read.

Reasons for choosing Charity Auctions Today

Seemed like the software that would do what I needed it to do for my project.

Christopher

Perfect for Non-Profits

Absolutely loved working with CAT. We hosted an online auction as a fundraiser for our company and CAT was perfect. Customer Support is top notch; [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were outstanding!

Pros

Ease of set up, customer support, user friendly

Cons

Difficulty connecting to PayPal, but that's nitpicky

Claire

A good review

We used it for freedom424’s freedom gala and we’re able to obtain donors info very easily and access auction items and winners. The message feature was very beneficial.

Pros

It was very easy to use and access and required little training.

Cons

I had to learn a majority of on the day I used it.

Lora

Industry: Online Media

Easy for Even the Technically Challenged

Super easy. There are training videos and customer support is ready to help when needed.

Pros

You can set up and start your auction in under an hour.

Cons

If you don't have a good network to share your auction, it can be difficult to get items sold. Be sure to share with your friends, families, and co-workers. Ask them to share on their social media pages too.

Tom

Time used: Free Trial

February 2016

Fast setup and user friendly

very easy to setup and awesome customer service

Marisel

Charity Auctions to the rescue

Our experience so far has been good and as expected. We were happy to find an application that we could use to help us conduct our auction in a safe manner.

Pros

Due to COVID we had to find an application to use for our online fundraising auction. This application seems easy to use, without a burden of pricey contracts or fees and it seems to be perfect for our organization. We will be fully deploying the application in about a month's time.

Cons

At this time in our process, we have not noticed any flaws. Our testing environment has not noticed any inconveniences or concerns.

Solojour alfredino

Please help solojour alfredino tembo to his great cause

(1)Scheduled meetings events and speaking opportunities (2)work closely with committee and board members to plan events address community needs and conduct productive meetings.

Charity Auctions Today