• Pros

• "It is easy to set up the event and input all of the information. It was also easy to use and understand for the event participants. "

• "Reasonably priced. Easy for bidders to use. Very good customer service. Always enjoy having the ClickBid representatives assist at our events."

• "ease of use, backend efficiency, end user satisfaction. Overall, from start to finish, the web based platform was great. "

• Cons

• "I wish the event registration and silent auction modules were tied together better. It works, but it could work better."

• "Nothing cons about this company It is easy to navigate Set up can be intimidating but video surely helps to get job done"

• "My biggest complaint about the Clickbid software is being stuck with some of the formatting. It would be nice to design the site to fit our own auction. "

Browse ClickBid Reviews

Susan from Golf Association of Michigan

I used Click Bid for my annual charity auction and it was easy to use.

We raised a record amount of money the past two years we used this software for our annual charity auction. Also the ease of using the software allowed us more time to concentrate on other things pertaining to the auction because we did not have to worry about the software working properly.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use and also loads bid items, etc. very quickly. Bidders are notified when they are out-bid which I think helped us to raise record amounts with this auction the past two years we have used ClickBid. Also, the amount of reports that are available post-event were really helpful to our accountant and the rest of the staff.

Esmeralda from DTE Energy

Excellent Customer Service

I used ClickBid for one of our charity events in 2015. It was the first time we took the leap and moved from a very tedious paper process to an online software. From the beginning ClickBid's customer service was excellent, they understood that we were new and they always had a solution for all of our issues. We were able to open the silent auction 3 days earlier which created a lot of buzz. We were able to achieve over 106% of the market value of the donated items, compared to 80% in previous years. They have the option of just donating cash online and that was a huge success for people that were not interested in the silent auction items. The check out process, which used to be a nightmare, was so fast and easy. We were just so pleased, and the customer rep onsite (Jennifer Ruprich) was excellent, she was very patient and helpful. Pros - 1. Very easy to use for the bidders. 2. Check out process was AMAZING. 3. Batch uploading of pictures and items is a HUGE time saver. 4. Last minute donations were easily added to the catalog. 5. Their customer service is the absolute best. 6. Cash donations are easy to make. Cons The comes are more for the Silent Auction team that is uploading the information. 1. Could not combine donations to group them as a package offering. 2. Had no control of the picture size. 3. Could not display multiple pictures for the same item. 4. Could not print out display sheets for each item. 5. Could not create a pdf of the catalog that looked presentable, with pictures.

Response from ClickBid

Replied May 2016

Excellent analysis of the pros and cons. Over the summer we plan to release several new features including multiple images, robust catalog guides using MS Word and photo editing (cropping, rotating, resizing).

Sara from Washburn Arts Council

I have used Clickbid for my organization's annual charity auction for three years.

Makes the auction easier to manage for our volunteers and attendees.

Pros

Our organization previously conducted the auction on paper and handled the check out process ourselves. Moving to an online platform has made the process much easier and has required fewer volunteers to manage. It has also been more convenient for our attendees.

Cons

Getting follow up information and summaries after the event is cumbersome and not at all intuitive. Totals and wrap up information is spread out in different areas, not well defined, and takes a lot of time to figure out.

Response from ClickBid

Replied January 2018

This is great feedback. It will help us organize our post event better. We have several updates that will assist this process.

Pam from Cyclists of Gitchee Gumee Shores

Silent Auctions 2.0

- Increased revenue - Increased amount of bids - Better collection of attendee contact information - Pre-event engagement

Pros

We love using ClickBid! We have an annual event with a revolving door of committee members, so the reports are awesome and the instant data is fantastic compared to the use of paper sheets. We also love the ClickBid does not have a commission fee in their pricing like others we looked at. The system is very easy to use and ClickBid has a great team that has gone above and beyond for us.

Cons

Really wish we could keep multi-years in the system for comparison/ease of historical overviews. There is sometimes a delay in the texting, which is problematic when you're trying to make real-time announcements to guests.

Alana from Safe Harbor Crisis Center

Thrilled with ClickBid!

Pros

As a small but growing non-profit, we've been implementing new technology over the past year to streamline our processes. ClickBid is by far the most user friendly, comprehensive system we've put in place recently. Last year for our auction we used a pretty cheap but low functionality text-to-bid software from a local distributor and it was not a pretty experience. We're so thrilled that we found ClickBid and invested in the software! The entire auction went off without a hitch and the system was incredibly user friendly, intuitive, and had everything we needed (plus more) to successfully run our entire fund me appeal, silent auction, live auction, and check-in/check-out process. We paid for a dedicated customer adviser and it has been worth every penny. Their support is fantastic and their team is incredibly knowledgeable about the product as well as responsive to support needs. The average price of our silent auction items went up compared to last year and most importantly our guests had no problem using the system. I can't recommend ClickBid enough!

Cons

Honestly, none. Worth the price entirely. If I had to pick a con it would be that we only have one event right now that we can use the system for, but hope to have more in the future to make the most of our one-year license.

Brenda from University of Minnesota Duluth Athletics

UMD Athletics Fall Fling Dinner & Auction

This is our third year using ClickBid for our event. They have always been great to work with. Their customer support is outstanding!

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

The ticketing and bidder systems do not "talk" to each other.

Response from ClickBid

Replied October 2016

Great feedback! We are working on providing more integration with tickets and bidders. Our goal is not to automatically assign bidders from ticket sales. In the past, this has confused clients and created duplicates. However, we continue to look at ways to seamlessly move guests to bidders without any confusion.

Sarah from APACC - Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce®

Easy to use software and great solution for fundraising

Pros

We have used ClickBid for our Silent Auction at our fundraising gala for 2 years now. It is extremely easy to use and train volunteers on. We get great results and our guests love the interactivity of our auction items. Plus it's relatively inexpensive compared to a lot of competitors products and allows you to purchase the elements you like rather than overpaying for software you don't want or need. Plus the on-site guest service representative is one of the best additions to a team of volunteers and staff on-site and the cost is more than worth the additional expense.

I got out of the paper trap and love Clickbid!

Pros

2 years ago we moved our silent auction from paper to online with Clickbid. It made things SO MUCH easier and we raise more money! It is easy to add silent auction items and it is easy for people to bid - in fact, because they can bid from anywhere (vs at the event, in the silent auction room) we raise more money and people get in bidding wars!! We also love the reporting. Very easy reporting with valuable information about our event.

Amy from Mendham Borough HSA

Industry: Cosmetics

Incredibly user friendly,

With this software, people outside of the event can bid and win auction items. Are market is so much bigger now.

Pros

I love how user friendly the software is - for admin and bidders. I love the tutorial videos. Its not too complicated that you can't master it in a short time. I love that you can make adjustments and see the results instantly. Its simplistic yet professional. I love that people can preview the auction items before event and those who can't be the event have a chance to bid and win auction items. I streamed line check out so much

Cons

I wish there was a little more access to live help. The emails are helpful but during the last week before an event, you need more instanteous responses. I wish the cost was a little lower.

Debra from Charter Arts

I have used Clickbid for three years and the system has worked very well for our event.

Allows people who do not attend the event participate. Easy closeing of event.

Pros

I love the "fund a need" portion of the system and used the dashboard that worked great for our event. System was easy for most volunteers to use. I like the website tool as well for ticket sales and sponsor links.

Cons

It is very time consuming to enter all of the auction items. The costs are a bit high. Clickbid takes a % of all credit card transactions. That is where they make their money so I think charging for additional services is overkill.

Rebecca from Paris Elementary PTA

This is a super easy software to set up and easy to use for your bidders. Great customer service.

Higher bids. More bidders. Easier to set up and list items than paper bid sheets.

Pros

Ease of use for all parties has made our event more successful. The representatives frokm Clickbid are pleasant and responsive. Our bidders have thanked us for making it possible to bjd remotely and choosing such user frienday software. The cost is amazing!

Cons

Absolutely nothing! The only problem we experienced was at the end of the event, the internet access slowed down bidders. But, that was outside of Clickbid.

June 2016

Anna from Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association (NEMAA)

June 2016

NEMAA's Art-A-Whirl silent auction

This was our first time using an online bidding platform and we have the somewhat unique set-up of having an opening party with an artwork silent auction that remains open for two weeks until the three-day weekend event with visitors walking through the gallery having the option to bid. We learned a lot about our procedures --what worked, and what didn't.

Pros

It was great having a a way for bidders to continue to bid after they left the physical auction.

Cons

We had trouble with authorize.net check out not accepting payment due to error codes, first with addresses, then with decimals (Code: 619) Whoops! There was an error processing your payment. The specific error was: Transaction was not successful. Code: 619 The 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:amount' element is invalid - The value '39.877675' is invalid according to its datatype 'Decimal' - The FractionDigits constraint failed. Next time around we may just not use Authorize and use ClickBid's processor instead.

Julia from UM Transplant Center

We have used ClickBid for a number of events. It's easy for our bidders to use.

We have seen our profits triple at our annual gala by going from paper bidding to mobile bidding. Guests really like it. They don't have to spend their evening hovering over paper bid sheets and can enjoy the gala.

Pros

Cons

I wish we could retain past events and pull auction listings from those events into a new event. I'd like to see a print manual rather than You Tube videos for user instructions. It would be nice if ClickBid was more comprehensive and included peer-to-peer fundraising, etc. I think it may be headed in that direction.

I have used clicking for a large live and silent auction several years running.

Pros

Super user friendly, flexible, constantly improving. I like that I can easily manage every detail of my event in one place.

Cons

Hard to say. Each year I have used it, it's gotten better. My main complaint last year was that you could figure out which bidders were outbidding you but, this year, thats corrected. I do wish that you couldnt potentially just put in someone else its bidder number and bid so easily.

Mac from Boys' Latin School of Maryland

This is the fourth year awe used Click Bid - it gets better and better every year. People love it!

Our net income has improved dramatically.

Pros

It's ease! When we first started we had many attendees scared to use the product. Change was uncomfortable for many. It ended up being no problem at all.

Cons

Perhaps the search component can improve. There were times I wanted to find an item but have a little difficulty in doing so. I know it's hard to put so much data capability on a smart phone.

Kathy from St. Thomas School-Ann Arbor

Clickbid has been a great addition to our annual school auction.

Pros

Clickbid is easy to use, especially when adding items and bidders. I especially like the ability to use an excel spreadsheet & then import all of the info into the Clickbid platform.

Barrett from LiveRez

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

ClickBid was a great solution for our silent auction needs, especially for the mobile notifications.

An international, silent auction solution with mobile bidding and secure checkout options.

Pros

The setup was pretty easy, including the website creation, getting items loaded into the auction, and adding bidders to the system. After the auction closed, collecting payments was also very easy using the Butler feature and gusts were happy knowing their credit card information was secure.

Cons

The inability to customize some of the item layouts and the home page layout was a minor drawback. Allowing more CSS access to users with knowledge of how to customize would be great. Also, , my initial sales person was great, but once I was transferred to the standard customer support team, my experience greatly decreased. Customer Support consistently cut and pasted answers from the system (answers I had already read that didn't help) and never took the time to fully read my issue before jumping on the quickest and easiest answer. Several times, I got so frustrated with the support I was receiving, I went back to my sales person to get a good answer.

Darolyn from Wingspan Life Resources

Great Customer Experience

Pros

ClickBid trasforma our ability to effectively and efficiently raise more money at our annual gala. It is easy to work with, and is a much appreciated tool for us--particularly with limited staff. Everyone is helpful.

Cons

No complaints. There does not seem to be a way to contact our rep directly by phone, but response time on email is reasonable.

Teri from The Nashville Food Project

We've loved ClickBid! Great customer support and a great experience for our guests.

Pros

We loved being able to offer mobile bidding at an affordable price. It got people excited about our event and auction. We also used the software to collect donations at the event (rather than our usual donation cards on the tables) and received more donations than we ever have.

Cons

We were previously working with another software company that had more features and more integrations (integrated ticket sales, table assignments, etc.) that we enjoyed. However, that software's mobile bidding add-on was much more expensive than ClickBid. In the end, it would have been nice to have more of those features, but we felt a greater benefit from ClickBid overall.

Excellent customer support pre- during and post-event.

Pros

Pretty easy to configure, great YouTube videos with how-tos. I also like that we can do mas uploads of images and data, as well as mass extracts for reporting.

Cons

Some types of auction formats are not supported. Also the landing page for the auction is not necessarily intuitive to set up - requires intervention by the ClickBid team.

Barb from University of Michigan

Using ClickBid was a great experience.

Pros

Cons

What I like least wasnt the fault of the software but rather the rules of my organization which doesnt allow us to take credit card numbers and payments through the software.

Jamie from McKenzie School

For the most part OK but we ran into some issues with registration.

Pros

Easy to input information, easy to get ahold of a representative of Clickbid, clean format for information from the users point of view

Cons

We had some problems when we opened up the site to our group for registration. There were many errors and the site shut down because so many people were registering at once.

Lia from St. Catherine of Siena Academy

Clickbid is a great auction software.

Our guests had a great experience with the software and felt that our auction checkin, bidding, and checkout experience were amongst the best.

Pros

Clickbid is a auction software that is easy to use. Guests can login before arriving to the event, place bids remotely or at the event, and checkout all from the convenience of their cell phone.

Cons

Clickbid does not provide the opportunity for multiple users to access the account with their own access information.

Kelly from Dawnbreakers Rotary

Very user friendly and easy to use.

Pros

Had my online ticket sales set up in less than 2 hours. My main issue was because I'm picky and kept fiddling with the design. But otherwise, it was so easy.

Cons

I'd like the tickets that go with sponsorships show up along with the individual tickets bought. That one design flaw could make you oversell your event but quite a few tickets. In fact, we had twice as many tickets used than showed on our dashboard. Had to manually calculate from the downloaded CSV file.

Alissa from FRC

Very user friendly

Very user friendly, easy to customize for your event and post event.

Pros

Just renewed for our next auction. So easy. Already looking forward to training new staff and to start loading our images and items.

Cons

Of course for a non profit it is always the cost (but it's worth it) so we'll use it again and again.

david from Kindale

Wasy to use and setup

I will be using this again for our next auction. It made it really easy to use and train people on that dont have a lot of computer experience.

Pros

This software was easy to setup. we finally moved to an online system and will never look back. It was easy to add last minute donations to the auction. It is easy to setup your auctions and pictures. Nice to have people to be able to bid on the auction that could not make it to the event. There customer support was top notch and very helpful.

Cons

Not much for cons. i wish there was more control over how pictures looked for size and amount of pictures.

Tim from Maury Elementary School

Clickbid is a great platform to ease the pressure of paperwork & make your organization money.

Pros

Cons

cost is creeping upwards..... a way to minimize CC processing fees. Separation of ticket sales to bid numbers -- two separate accounts

Karen from Hillcrest PTA

Very intuitive and easy to learn!

Easy to use and I don't have to learn anything new since I've been using it a few years.

Pros

Everything you need is at the tip of your fingertips. Easy to navigate and the reports are great. I especially love the Dashboard that shows everything you want to know during the event.

Best remote support of any of the applications I used this year. Easy to use overall.

Pros

Customer Service is awesome and quite responsive; The Appeal Display is a great feature for donor recognition onsite. Learning You-Tube videos are a easy to use format.

Cons

My challenge was generating a report combined with Event Sales/Donations and Online Donantions. It could have been user error but I'm short on time to investigate. Would like option for mutiple users with different roles within application.

Shannon from Saint Louis University School of Law

I researched many options, and Clickbid had the best value.

Pros

The ability to only pay for the options that you need. In addition to the pricing structure, the ease of use was fantastic. Most of the functionality is straightforward and all of the options are easy to understand.

Alissa from Family Resource Center of Central Oregon

Easy to learn for volunteers

easy to train volunteers for events for auctions, sales of goods, quick to check a guest in and makes the check out process smooth

Pros

Quick, easy to find guests, put in their info, secure, great reporting, funds transferred timely, customer support and training was informative

Cons

Need to have good wifi at events, additional modules costly if you are using this as a fully functioning integrated donor package

Harmonie from Piper Educational Foundation

Mostly a good experience.

We were able to make more money by using the software.

Pros

It's easy to get help when you need it. They are really great at getting back with you and walking you through any problems you may have. Misty went over and beyond to help me.

Cons

I didn't like the system update so close to my event. The pictures are a little difficult to add sometimes.

ClickBid has been great for our annual gala's live & silent auction!

Pros

It is affordable and easy to use. The customer support team is very responsive and easily answered any questions I had.

Cons

We did have some technical issues ClickBid (we were unable to message winning bidders, some guests left without picking up their items or paying) on the night of our event that made extra work for us afterwards.

Stephanie from Mariners Inn

Our auction has improved so much!

Pros

Ease of use, ease of checkout! Customer service throughout the process is excellent. I love how it eliminates the need for paper bid sheets.

Katie from Adoption Medicine Clinic

First time using this kind of software and the learning curve was steep

Auction portion ran great.

Pros

Customer service was very responsive. Both email and on phone and it seemed they always had backup. Nights and weekends. Also I found the software easier to use once I learned it

Cons

Didnt work well with facebook merchant. Crashed during ticket push and I didnt get notification of error from company - from users instead. Also, I didnt like the video training. Id rather read how to use a product, I dont have time to watch videos.

Jill from Good Samaritan Shelter

Intuitive and Supportive

We found ClickBid to be intuitive and easy to use. This was true for both those of us setting up the ticket page and auction items before the event, and our guests during the event. Customer service has been very responsive and patient with us (we were new to electronic bidding and they walked us through everything). The first year we used ClickBid two reps attended and helped out at the event. The second year we had only one person. They were very good at training our volunteer help for the evening, answering our questions, our guests questions, and sending out texts. We probably could do without a rep our upcoming third year, but I'm not sure we want to! As a non-profit organization costs is always a consideration. ClickBid has been a low cost alternative, but not a 'cheap' one.

Jacqueline from Daytona State College Foundation

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

ClickBid was easy to use and the customer support was awesome.

Generated more revenue from our silent auction than in the past. Kept attendees engaged.

Pros

Easy to use and understand. They have tutorials built into the software that makes it easy to visualize what you need to do but you can reach out to customer support for assistance as well (fee based). First time users and we were able to generate more revenue on this silent auction than in the past. Our Gala attendees enjoyed the interactive approach which kept them engaged throughout the evening.

Cons

There really wasn't much that we didn't like about it. It really was very easy to use. The only thing that I can think of is using the "butler" during the event if your attendees to not sign up prior to. This can be a little time consuming but really is no fault of the software.

Well educated and easy to use!

Pros

I appreciated that there was a hands on tutorial prior to set up. Then for me to teach others to use it or use myself was super simple! We also had great feedback from guests who complimented how user friendly it was.

Cons

As a small nonprofit with limited budget funds, we could only use a portion of the software. It would have been nice to have a few more options added with overall cost of fees.

Suzuka from Sabre HOckey Association

Highly recommend their service

Pros

Inexpensive but great service Friendly and professional staff Easy to set up Quick Payment Awesome website

Melanie from Muskegon Catholic Education Foundation

Industry: Fund-Raising

Game Changer

Our sales increased!

Pros

This software allowed the guests at our annual auction to enjoy their evening socializing more without having to run back to the auction tables to check bid sheets. Also, our sales went up!

Al from M.S. Birdie bash Dinner event

Industry: Fund-Raising

From start to finish, great product to use

learned about where the future of silent auctions is headed!

Pros

the overall functionality, and the depth of detail available for our event to track and capture all the data is fabulous.

Cons

can be confusing first time through, capturing the fund a need was challenging at first because of the different screens we needed to checkout on.

Maddie from City Year Little Rock

Annual Gala w/ auction for 400+ people

ClickBid is easy to use and affordable. We used it for our live and silent auction. Loved the support via email leading up to the event (thanks Lisa!), and the phone support night-of. The only thing we would like to see is a way to start the auction early - with ability for attendees to register themselves and not duplicate themselves if we have already entered them into the system. Otherwise, it was great! All our guests raved about how this is the first time they have been able to figure out an online auction. Another big plus was the mass texting. We will definitely use this system again next year.

Elizabeth from Shakopee Alumni Association

Super Impressed! Our customer support rep- I believe was super responsive and guided me.

Pros

It was very easy to see and navigate for a first time user. It had some good stock options to use if we needed them and I really like the Fund a Need capability.

Cons

Some things were a bit cumbersome- Like trying to find certain capabilities hidden through a few clicks

Trisha from University Liggett School

May 2016

Great Software, Easy to Use!

We have been using ClickBid for our auction for the past four years and will be using them again this year. The software is easy to use and has helped us to increase revenue. We are able to have donors who aren't able to attend our event bid on items. The ClickBid team is great to work and with and every year they have made updates to the product to make it even better! The cost of using the product is very reasonable compared to some of the other products out there. I can't say enough good things about ClickBid!

Carl from Open Heart Magic

May 2016

ClickBid was the perfect solution for our inaugural, and now future, benefits!

The application was extremely easy to configure and implement. The staff was very responsive and "above and beyond" helpful. Bidders were able to easily sign up, bid and check themselves out at the end of the night and while support was on standby we didn't need to contact them once during the event. Great application with built in and intuitive features that allowed us to focus on the attendees and overall experience of the event! I highly recommend using Click Bid for your event!

Christy from Vintage Hills Elementary School

May 2016

Great service and a great product at a very fair price

We loved ClickBid. The product was intuitive and easy to use and the customer service was superior. I wish all products worked this easily and had the support of ClickBid. We had a goal of raising $40,000 at our event and were able to raise $120,000! Thanks, in no small part, to ClickBid and the online bidding process. And the price is fair and I appreciated knowing exactly how much it would be upfront - no hidden costs and no percentage of the fees!

Shelley from Columbus State Community College

Great but a little costly for a nonprofit

Loved using it for our most recent event for the charity that I volunteer for.

Pros

I love that we're able to have people bid on items even when they can't attend our auction for nonprofit . I love the fact that it's easy to use the tutorial is great even for those that are less tech savvy.

Cons

You have to have really good Wi-Fi wherever you're using it or sometimes it gets bogged down. I also wish it was a little less expensive. It's a little pricey for a nonprofit . Also it be great to have more live customer service, not just email.

Angela from Prairie View Grade School PTO

Perfection!

Pros

Eliminating paper bid sheets and utilizing the bidding software definitely increased the competition and frequency of bids made (which in turn created higher valued bids). Being able to check attendees out with ClickBid eliminated check out lines significantly. The final reports available were perfect!!

Cons

Formatting the pictures of auction baskets or offerings was sometimes difficult.

Casey from McHenry Elite Warriors Softball

I haven't had my event yet, but I have been supported by the company quite a bit.

Not sure yet, but hoping we have great results and save a ton of money by using it!

Pros

The cost! It is very economical. Takes time to learn, but once you do, it is user friendly! I love that I can rotate pictures right in the content.

Cons

It is a little challenging to learn. There are 100's of tutorials which do help, it is just a matter of watching them before you get frustrated :)

Jean from The Guidance Center

Industry: Mental Health Care

We had an awesome experience! The program was very easy to use

We feel we now are ready for our big EVENT in 2018.

Pros

Logical and easy to use program for our staff. Fun for our attendees to use at the event. We believe it raised more dollars for our agency.

Cons

We used Click Bid for our "small" event to do a dress rehearsal for our 2018 gala. Hard to adjust our thinking to a more technical viewpoint. Wish we would have had more phone support during set up.