• Pros

• "I loved this software, its easy to set up, and easy to manage all aspects of your auction. It was great to be able to have everything related to the event in one place."

• "This was a great starter auction site for our group. It showed us that we are capable of achieving incredible results and brought back many customers from year to year."

• "Software is intuitive and easy to use. Help is at your fingertips while you are working on a specific screen. Response time to any question is an unbelievable 10 minutes. "

• Cons

• "The price tag is a little steep for our tiny little school. But, we pay the renewal fee because it makes things run so much smoother. "

• "It's often slow on weekday afternoons, hard in the weeks leading up to events. It's a bit of a long and clunky URL. "

• "In the past, it was sometimes confusing to set up the ordering back-end, since our needs were so unique. But they've since put in tool tips that help walk you through the process."

Browse SchoolAuction.net Reviews

wendy from Peerless Lighting

User Friendly, Easy for First Time Users, Self-Explanatory

We have used this software for years now. Myself, the last two. It is easy enough to teach the least computer literate person to use.

Pros

It is so comprehensive-- everything from setting up your event, selling tickets, vaulting credit card info to make for a faster checkout, logging all your items... it's all there! And after the event, there is a good system of reports that let you see how well certain items or categories did, which ones earned the most, who your big spenders were-- everything! We liked the software so much that we've also used it for selling tickets to other school events-- you can set up multiple events in the software and just use what parts of it you need for each event. It really is that easy!

Cons

Because so many not for profit organizations use this software, I wish that it could be paid for on a sliding scale; depending on what's it's used for, the people that it may be used for, etc.

Doug from The New School Montessori

Answered our prayers

We had been using a different auction package for a few years. It had a dated, inefficient interface. It tripped us up in the middle of our event. We needed something more modern and responsive. We were investigating more expensive, top-tier packages when another volunteer saw SchoolAuction.net in an ad. We read up on it and found it had the features we wanted, but seemed like just a small startup (loved the story, but could they support us?). I called and had their founder on the phone in no time and he quickly put me at ease with their ability to meet our needs and support our events. We decided to try it out and were not disappointed. The documentation was amazingly clear and very easy to follow. We got rapid support when we needed it. Including a few more calls to their founder who also helped us get connected with a payments gateway. We pulled off a great event and were even able to re-use the software for other events within the same year. ALL of our events yielded higher revenue than in past years as a result of their great tools and we saved money over the other packages we evaluated.

Pros

Easy to learn and use. Great documentation. Superb customer service. Comprehensive feature set and flexible enough to meet needs outside of our original auction intent. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Cons

Would have enjoyed a little more customization capability in the site look-and-feel, but the included templates were good enough to meet our needs.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolAuction.net

Had all the features we wanted at a better price. Great support. Very open trial process. Very transparent on business model and costs.

Monica from Eton School

Clean, Updated Look to Event Software

For our annual fundraising event I decided to try a new software as our planning committee was looking for new ways to manage the event. We specifically loved the self check-in and out capabilities, the ease of entering catalog items and photos, and the ease of emailing guests. Another really nice aspect was the fact that we did not hire a cashiering service because it was easy to train volunteers to input sales at the event.

Pros

The software creates a clean, esthetically pleasing event website. The catalog looks fresh with updated design options compared to other auction softwares. It is pretty user friendly, easy to figure out. I loved the ease of sending out messages to attendees and I also loved the self check-in and self-check out components. There is no reason to hire a cashiering service for the night of the event because training volunteers to enter sales data is super easy. We loved that we could do this ourselves.

Cons

1. There is no way to enter attendees as couples. In other auction software, there are households in which two names can be entered. Each person within the household has a very succinct "profile" and then they are linked. This makes it easy to print name badges with the same bidder numbers etc. In my opinion, SchoolAuction really needs to address this issue. 2. I didn't like the look of the template of the receipts/thank you letter and it was super hard to manipulate to make it look decent. I would like it to look more like a regular letter with the receipt part in the body of the letter. It would be nice to have the ability to have more than one template.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolAuction.net

1. Clean, fresh design possibilities; great look to the event website 2. Easy to access and read catalog - very fresh looking and very consistent with photos 3. No need to hire a cashiering service - entering sales is super easy 4. Self check-in and self check-out capabilities 5. Ease of emailing attendees

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Monica! As you get ready for next year, reach out to us to show you how to enter couples/households as attendees - it's a slightly different process than in some other systems.

Suzanne from 7 Mindsets

Makes coordinating an auction easy!

I have coordinated a number of auctions, and found that the customer support offered to us by SchoolAuction.net is unparalled to what other auction software companies provide.

Pros

Everything! SchoolAuction.net streamlined the check in, check out, and bidding. The tutorials were very helpful as well.

Cons

There wasn't anything that I saw as a negative about this software. I do wish the price was a little lower, but I think in the long run it paid for itself.

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied December 2019

Thanks, Suzanne!

Kara from PS 31 PTA

Good for Project Administrators, Complicated for Helpers

As one of the administrators of the auction, I spent a lot of time using SchoolAuction.net and the more familiar I was with it the more I liked it, however, it was hard for people who could only donate a small amount of time to help with it, which was problematic.

Pros

I loved the customer support and online tutorial.

Cons

I felt it was not easy for new comers to navigate. I also feel that the auction site itself was not very user friendly and many people complained about having difficulty bidding and/or finding specific items. I also did not like the layout of the site when using a mobile devise.

Price.

Trish from German Shepherd Rescue of Northern California

Simplified my life tremendously!

My overall experience has been very positive. Everything the software does to make life easier is fantastic. It was created by people who have worked in the trenches of the hellish auction so they totally understand. The rep is also awesome about making himself available to help with event logistics. We've had moments where we were having a hard time figuring out how to transition to a database-run event and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] would spend time on the phone giving us pointers.

Pros

We started using this software in 2017. Before signing on, we used an email marketing program for registrations and did everything else manually. It was a nightmare and the event was always stressful and left me feeling drained. After shopping around I settled on School Auction. I work with an animal rescue, not a school, so the platform I use is called Tofino. Same great product but a different name for non-schools. I love everything the software does for us. It keeps track of registrants and lets you add pre-sale items and different price levels, it assigns bidder numbers and can link bidders together to share one number. It keeps track of auction items, numbers them, lets you bundle them together in lots, creates display signs and bid sheets. It's all online so anyone on your team can access and enter data. A couple features that really made life so much easier are the self check-in and self check-out. Guests can check themselves in, vault a credit card, make all their purchases with their bidder number and then at the end of the night you send them an email with their invoice and they can pay securely on their phone! Not having the end-of-the-event nightmare lines out the door is one of the best things. They also have a series of reports that you can run post-event. Everything is broken down so you can see how much the auction made or how much each item sold for, how much merchandise was sold, how many glasses of wine were purchased, etc.

Cons

The software is set up so people can teach themselves how to use it. All the videos and help articles are great. But, I gotta say, it would be nice to be able to talk to customer service now and then. For the basic package all customer support is done via email. Now that we're in our third year, that's not such a big deal but year #1 was a bit frustrating at times trying to figure things out with back and forth emails. I will say, though, that they answer the emails quickly so you can usually get resolution in a timely manner. Also, on event night they give you a phone number to reach an on-call support person in case any problems arise. So it's a huge relief having that option on hand.

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Trish! We appreciate the feedback and the continued opportunity to help you!

Trent from St Mary Catholic School

Industry: Fund-Raising

Easy to use during the event

Those of us tasked with entering items and organizing were done so far ahead of schedule compared to prior years, that we had to go back and correct issues that arose later. Next time, well just be patient. A good problem.

Pros

Mobile/Tablet compatible, SaaS Intuitive, very little training for volunteers. Very easy to integrate credit card processing connection. Help videos to show volunteers. Extensive text-based help database as well. Multiple users at once; admin can set permissions. Option for online auction.

Cons

Some signage/descriptions signage was only available in one export size/orientation and it wasnt our desired size. Cant add new user while in the screen to add new item. Must switch menus. Indicator for volunteer at check-out to pull certificate needs to be larger and/or a pop-up should be utilized. Managing seats at gala tables; doesnt indicate well when particular table hits capacity. No option to suppress unavailable physical bidder paddle numbers (when using existing paddles). Silent auction tab sheet doesnt continue to a second page for more entries. No place to include other expenses from event so we can build complete picture of our success.

Reasons for Choosing SchoolAuction.net

We selected what would be easiest to use during the event.

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Trent! We're delighted that your job was faster and easier - and that you are going to keep us on our toes by pushing for more improvements. We love the constructive, detailed feedback!

Courtney from NorthCreek Academy & Preschool

Best Auction Software We've Used!

Overall we've had an amazing experience with SchoolAuction.net. We just renewed our subscription for the 3rd year and enjoy using it for not only our annual auction but for other fundraising events throughout the year. I would highly recommend this software over any other.

Pros

This software was created with the average computer user in mind but also gives the customization tools for a super user! It has a beautiful website for the bidding audience and a fully functional database with excellent reporting for the auction team. I would say the best thing about this software is its ease of use for everyone, our bidders, ticket buyers, donors, and especially our volunteer team. I don't have to spend a bunch of time training them how to use the software, it has a very detailed search system and walk through function so my staff can learn how to use it on their own.

Cons

There's a few minor things I have complaints about but I've brought them up to the customer service department and they are working on making changes to those areas of improvement.

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Courtney! We really appreciate your feedback - stay tuned for announcements on the upgrades coming later this summer.

Amelia from The Bush School

Great software, ideal ease of use and functionality

We loved this software and have already recommended it to other schools and organizations! We are excited to utilize all of its features as we continue to engage our school community.

Pros

School Auction has been an immediate success with our Development Staff and the parent community. We loved the online auction's interface and it was easy to track items and bids in real time. The self-check out and user-friendly interface allowed for us to collect payment promptly and we experienced almost no issues with individual account setup, something that was very difficult for users of our last software. The communication tools also made it easy to develop templates and contact multiple users at once. While we didn't use them this year, we are also excited to develop the contests and mobile bidding features.

Cons

Not enough direct customer service/software support. When we had a software issue we were told to check online tutorials and didn't get help directly from support or our sales rep. I appreciate being an independent user but sometimes it's nice to speak with someone and receive advice directly from the experts or developers. The customization tools and email templates also didn't allow for much creativity and it would also be helpful to integrate with a CRM (Raiser's Edge) but we can live without that for now!

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Amelia! We appreciate the feedback - and we'd love to have an integration with RE - we'll keep trying!

Jill from School PTA

Industry: Philanthropy

School Auction - Fundraising

This software has made it super easy to handle the task of running an auction for fund raising, although we only used it once and will most likely not use again until next year I feel it's still advantageous to have the program.

Pros

What I enjoyed most about this software was the ease of use and how much it helped us organize a school auction to raise money for our PTA. It was so simple to load data into, a real time saver!

Cons

What I did not enjoy was trying to figure out the "raffle" feature. Auction feature was much, much easier to navigate.

Jennifer from Holy Name of Mary School

Good school gala software

We used this software last year for our school fundraising Gala. we have opted to renew and use again this year. It's fairly easy to jump in and get started. There are video tutorials to help you get started. If you organize yourself well, the reporting at the end is great. If you don't categorize as intended, it will affect you at the end. Make sure everyone entering information and creating sellable items, tickets, free, retail, tax info, etc. understands the reason for certain categories because this software can do a lot for you. There were some live features during gala that I would have liked to see -- like a full list of each current bid - it scrolled through and took forever for people to see the current bid on the item they wanted. This may be a feature, but I couldn't find it that night. Make sure to set the settings for live bids to allow your guests to put in their max bid. This was something we did not do, but wish we did. For our first year, I feel that we didn't fully understand the power of the software, and are learning it better prior to the event this year. I am looking at last year as a trail run for us and am hoping from what I've learned in closing out the event that this year will be much more smoother now that I see things we should have done when setting up the event. Overall, last year it was a 4 without much planning into how to use the software. I am hoping with better planning on our end, we can use the software to its full potential. The important things to consider when creating event are: Roles assigned to Users, Settings for your Guests software experience, and categorizing each sellable item, auction item, ticket, sponsorships, etc. If set up properly, the reporting within this software is great at the end and live during the event. If it's wrong, you can always fix during the reporting phase at the wrap up, but the information won't be accurate leading up to and at the event. There is a lot of great tools in this software, but take the time to use it at its full potential.

Pros

Reporting, organizing, invoicing, collection of money, database creation

Cons

live online bidding wasn't as smooth as we had hoped due to not understanding how to show current bids of a large number of items easily for guests.

Daniel from Super Stars Literacy

User Friendly, Easy to Engage Volunteers With!

Our organization has used School Auction for over 4 years for our major gala event. We are committed to creating an enjoyable event, and School Auction has been our key assist to making the event run smooth. The tool is useful because it automates so many core functions at a gala fundraiser: Pre-planning, the tool is easy to use for helping to sort and ID guests. It's a great repository for our Gala Auction items to keep track of items, and can be used to print out the descriptions of silent auction items for the event. During the night of, we're able to collect the credit card information of our donors at check-in (no messy exits), and are able to update all information night of real time. We organize a training for our volunteers a few days before the event, which helps to familiarize the team with the tool. It is a good idea to have one or two "Go To" leads for the night of to assist with questions. Best of all, if you have questions or concerns the night of the event, School Auction will answer your questions! I've found the team to be very helpful and response to email communications and assistance. One of my favorite parts of School Auction is the data analysis we are capable of - it helps easily ID through charts and graphs what amount of our revenue came from particular items, and using the same software year over year makes for easy comparison. Very useful and I would recommend!

Pros

Very user friendly. The data for after event comparison is very helpful in designing and planning what is most effective.

Corinne from Escuela Key School (Arlington VA)

Escuela Key Auction March 25, 2017

Generally very good experience. 3 Major Problems that I would like to discuss with someone for next year. (1) When guests with a shared bidder number checked in, the guest whose email was secondary in the account got an error message that they needed to create a password and vault a credit card. That made no sense because the first guest had already done so. We don't know if we were doing something wrong at check in or what but it frustrated our guests and slowed them from getting to room to start bidding. (2) Despite being told in advance of the auction that we could go to Auction Night/Will Call to see what had been sold/won periodically through the night (so that we could collate the items to the winning bidders' folders), I could not get Will Call to show the winning items during the auction. It showed only the pre-auction sales. This was a major problem and slowed down our process for getting items into the hands of winning bidders' folders for check out. After the auction, I see that Will Call does list all the winning bids. We will need clarification on this for next year. (3) With shared tickets, the second guess did not always get outbid text notifications. How can we fix this for next year? Also, less of a major problem: We were selling some items for a fixed price. We were doing mobile bidding. When we selected "buy now" for "price to display", the mobile catalog properly shows the "buy now price." But our printed description sheet listed "cost" with the FMV. This was confusing and I could not figure out a way for the printed sheet to show the buy now price. Is there a way for me to talk to/email directly to SchoolAuction.net to get clarification on these things for next year. We can't have the check-in problem and Will Call problem again.

Pros

Easy to load the catalog and to enter data. Easy to bid. Easy to check out. Easy to close out orders. Easy to do returns. Generally, really great to use this software. Would definitely use again next year.

Cons

After editing an item in the catalog and hitting save, you bounce back to the top of the catalog. The whole situation with raffle items is confusing. It was never clear to me whether the items being raffled should have been categorized as "raffle" or what. Major problems checking in second guest on shared bidder number. Major problems with Will Call report during the auction. Sellable items -- "cost" (ie FMV) displayed on the printed description sheet. Should display the "Buy Now" price.

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied March 2017

Thank you, Corinne! We appreciate the feedback, and will reach out to you directly to discuss the issues you saw.

Robert from Rancho Romero Education Fund

The best we've found - it does everything.

SchoolAuction.net has been an incredible upgrade from the software we used for a few years. It's a complete system that essentially provides everything you need in order to conduct an online and/or live auction, from selling tickets to selling items, assigning and printing bid sheets and bidder cards, as well as invoicing, tracking and receiving payments, and reconciliation. Essentially, it's a complete system. We compared many systems before converting to SchoolAuction.net 3 years ago, and once we chose this one, we havent looked back. Each year they have added new and exciting features (they even have mobile bidding and self-checkout with automated email reminders to pay), and their support is fast and clear. They also have very good tutorials and videos, which makes it easy for me to train new users each year (thank you for that, guys!). As a system administrator for several small-to-medium sized clients, I have a great deal of experience with various types and scopes of business systems, including overall operational systems, online commerce, financial and more. I am impressed that this one system offers so many features and functions all in one program, including credit card transactions. I give it an absolute "two-thumbs up"! I'm not impressed easily, but I'm definitely impressed with this program and their people. Robert Brannan Auction Admin and Online Auction Chair 2015, 2016, 2017 Auctions

Isaac from Willow Creek Academy

Industry: Executive Office

Excellent All-In-One School Auction Software!

I have been using this software for the past two years and it is excellent and very user friendly! I have run the entire auction event from start to finish with this site and I have no complaints about it at all. The customer support is second to none. They have addressed every single ticket I have submitted in under 30 minutes and have always addressed my concerns. The front end is great and easily customized to meet your needs. The backend is straightforward to navigate for anyone with even a little technical ability. They allow you to migrate data between sites in order to preserve donor and item information which makes follow-on years very easy to implement. I have researched other products and I sincerely believe this is the best product for a mid to large size event. You will not be disappointed by this product or their customer service!

Pros

Easy to use, end-to-end management of auction event. No need to use any other product for any other portion of the event. Easy to convert items from silent to online auction. POS is very professional and just as good as anything you would find in a retail store.

Cons

It is a little more expensive than some of the cheaper auction software out there, but I know this is because it contains much more functionality. If you have a very small event then it might not be worth the price, but for anything mid to large size this is the best product.

Kate from Congregation Ner Tamid of South Bay

You'd be silly to attempt an auction without it!

When I came on-board at my non-profit, they had been using just Excel sheets and word docs for all of their auction needs. That gave me nightmares! When we finally started using School Auction, it was a game-changer. As we began last year, the committee asked "Are we using the auction software again?" I stopped them dead in their tracks when my reply was, "I refuse to participate if we DON'T." That's the power of School Auction.Net! :) Better yet, their leadership team provides personalized attention and support around the clock. That's something that is hard to find in a software company--but they want you to be successful, and so they are committed to answering any questions and addressing any issues you may have. I can't say enough!

Pros

Ease of use. Everything is pretty self-explanatory and it provides everything from donor information to the actual gift certificates/vouchers you can print in the absence of a tangible item. Personalized, reliable support is amazingly helpful too!

Cons

It'd be great to run off complete lists of items that sold, who purchased them and how much they paid. Also, selling single items, like raffle tickets was a bit difficult last year, from what I can remember.

September 2015

Tony from Open Door Preschools

September 2015

Non-Profit Preschool with yearly Gala & Silent Auction fundraiser

I was referred by another local Austin non-profit to the SchoolAuction platform while researching online event and silent auction software in 2014. After conducting product reviews with the sales staff for two other vendors I was very pleasantly surprised when I called and spoke to Roger. One of the questions that Open Door was wrestling with was whether or not to implement mobile bidding. Keep in mind that this would be our first year using any event software. Our event had been growing in size and complexity and we wanted a tool that could give us competitive experiences with top tier non-profit events. Of course we wanted mobile bidding. Everyone was doing it. When I spoke to the other two auction software vendors they explained that mobile bidding would add between $1500 and $2500 to our annual licensing expense. Worse it was a scaling expense based on the amount of auction sales we had. While discussing our needs with Roger he offered up that mobile bidding wasn't the silver bullet that event organizers sometimes thought it could be. It required more thought on infrastructure (how good would wifi / cell coverage be at the event) as well as creating an limitation on who would participate in the auction (would everyone feel comfortable bidding through their phones or could we staff auction volunteers with mobile devices to facilitate bidding). Our event, while growing, is still more intimate than commercial and we receive the majority of our ticket sales and donations via mail & check rather than online sales because that's how our donors prefer to interact with us. Would pushing the silent auction to a mobile-only bidding solution really help us? Now so much. At least not now. I can't tell you how refreshing it was to know that the vendor I was talking to wasn't all that interested in up-selling me. It was really a conversation about right-sizing their features to our event. What's more SchoolAuction's pricing reflects that strategy. They offer flat fees rather than a small up front fee with scaling embedded costs. They don't force you to use their own payment processor with hidden fees. Last thing, as a software developer myself I'm pleasantly surprised by the usability of the School Auction tools. The help is very informative and easy to navigate. The User Interface is straight-forward and logical. I'm able to on-board new event volunteers and staff with minimal explanation and training. Nice work.

Renata from Christian Central Academy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Worth the learning curve! Switched from software we had been using for the past 20+.

We really enjoyed using schoolauction.net and will continue to do so for our school gala/auction event. In fact, we were so pleased that we are looking at how we might be able to use it for other events as well. There was a learning curve, especially for those team members who aren't especially tech-savvy , but the majority found it very easy to use and were thrilled that we made the switch!

Pros

Easy to import info from previous software. Intuitive and generally very user-friendly. Good for those who can self-educate - lots of video tutorials and a comprehensive help center. Very quick customer service response through email.

Cons

Some team members struggled with the lack of phone support. We had an issue specific to our gala-style event, and thus I would not recommend this software for an organization whose priority is finding a seamless way to handle guests with regards to tickets, tables, table captains, and comped tickets. We were able to find workarounds but it got a bit confusing and we weren't able to use the reports and analytics that would have otherwise been very helpful.

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Renata! We appreciate the feedback, and... we're working on it!

July 2016

Carol from Veritas Christian School

July 2016

Great option for Development Directors

This software was exactly what we were needing to make our processing faster and easier. Our parents loved the phone check-out system and it put less pressure on our check-out team and alleviated lines at the end. The credit card set-up was a bit confusing but in the end it worked great.

Pros

speed of system and ability for all my team members to access and edit the parts they are responsible for - and everything doesn't have to go thru my hands to get done!

Cons

It is very hard for the pick up team to know when the calling team has secured a donation. The pickup team has to keep checking thru all the potential donors every day since there isn't a mechanism to see updates and notes on who to ask for etc. because it all goes into the donors regular info instead of a place to put info just pertaining to that year. It was hard for most team members to understand that you have to go between the donors and the items.

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2016

Thank you, Carol! This is excellent feedback!

Matt from George Peabody PTA

3 Year Returning Customer

We have been a customer for 3 years, going on 4. To start with, the system had all of the base functionality that we needed to run our auction as is. Each year, we have used some of the new features (online check in/out, online bidding pre/post auction, etc) to improve our auction for our school community. The support, both the online help features and the ability to call/email, has been the best part of using SchoolAuction.net. Each year we have new volunteers running the system, so having the tutorials really helps. SchoolAuction.net has helped us to improve our auction each year.

Pros

Cons

The first 2 years we did not understand the difference between the Tacking and Item Numbers and how to change the Item Number using the Tables feature, which caused some headaches for tracking our physical items. Now that we know the difference, that issue is behind us.

February 2015

Valerie from Baldwin & Lyons, Inc.

February 2015

The best tool for optimizing your fundraiser

I initially looked into online and mobile bidding tools for our company's silent auction due to new logistic challenges. Specifically, the event was growing and with limited opportunities to maximize our event space, we needed a solution to improve flow and reduce lines at the silent auction tables and check-out station. After conducting some research, SchoolAuction.net/TofinoAuctions.com clearly stood out as the best option. They offered all of the functionality we needed at a price that permitted us to maximize our fundraising and still provided exceptional customer service. Roger Devine gave us a thorough overview to ensure the software would meet our needs and that it would be a mutually beneficial relationship. While the interface is very intuitive and easy to use, their staff walked me through the entire process -- from setting up the event page in the beginning, to adding auction items and establishing communication templates. They ensured I was set up for success. They scheduled meetings a week and even day prior to touch base and verify that I had all the tools and information I needed. Their 24/7 support makes them an extension of your auction night team. I had a few last minutes questions and called into their support team, and my primary contact, Kris, was readily available to help with anything I needed. She was so gracious and patient even while I dealt with background noise and poor cell reception on my end. We primarily used this service for the mobile bidding tool, so that our guests could place bids from the convenience of their seats. Our event staff walked around with iPads to assist those who had trouble placing bids on their own, but the vast majority of our guests were extremely comfortable bidding on their own. The convenience of this service allowed us to raise more funds than the previous year, despite a lower FMV (fair market value) total from our donated items. Close to two-thirds of our guests used the self check-out, minimizing the check-out line and permitting our guests to leave quickly when the event concluded. Regardless of your experience with auctions or comfort level with technology, I would recommend this product. Roger, Kris, and the rest of the School Auction team will set you and your event up for success and optimize your fundraising potential.

Julie from Current Events Event Management

February 2015

Essential tool for non-profit event management

In my role as our school's fundraising & auction chair, and a professional event planner for corporate, government and non-profit clients with over 15 years' international experience, I need a complete event software package - it has to be easy to learn, easy to use, come all the features and have a cost-effective and clear pricing structure. Technical support is also a must, as is data ownership - I stay away from companies that would take my guest and parent info and use them for their own marketing purposes. After having worked with a number of software tools, ranging in price from $500 to $40,000, I came across Tofino / SchoolAuction.net. Their staff are friendly, responsive and knowledgeable, the price structure is uncomplicated and very affordable, and the software is intuitive and easy for just about anyone to pick up and run with. Pros - Simple to use for both customers and event staff. Easy to configure look / feel. Data structure is smart and all information is linked so double-handling is at a minimum - and it is impossible to accidentally delete something! Reporting is robust and everything can be exported for further manipulation. I have confidence in the software's built-in credit card security protocol and their server back-up protocols, so that no event data will be lost in the event of an outage. I love that I'm not locked into a contract and that there is no additional % processing fee on top of our merchant account fees. Mobile bidding is fairly new - we were the first client to use it - and it did everything we needed and more, bug-free. The email support is excellent - I am often delighted to receive a response in under 10 minutes, with the option to have them fix it or teach me how to. The online documentation is thorough and clear. Their releases are planned and carefully executed to ensure consistency and minimal interruption. Cons - nothing major. I've put forward a few suggestions which have been added to their wish list, and some prioritized higher because I took the time to feedback. Tofino / SchoolAuction.net understands what event organizers need in a software tool, and what non-profit organizations need to be successful in raising money. I love working with Tofino and recommend them without hesitation.

Melanie from Blue Bear School of Music

Industry: Music

SA.net user since 2014! So easy to use for our school fundraising that I started using it for work.

I'm entering into my seventh year using SchoolAuction.net, and I continue to recommend it to others.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to train volunteers, capture all of the info that I want from users and guests, and process guests quickly on event night.

Cons

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Melanie! Reach out next time - we've got tricks to make it easier to drive people to your site than publishing the URL... Roger

Sara from Purdy Elementary PTA

Awesome Auction Software

I have used School Auction.net for years and have loved working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team. Their product is affordable for PTAs and larger nonprofits. It provides everything an organization needs in order to run a successful event.

Pros

This auction software is easy to use from day-one. It's intuitive in every area from item in-put to ticket sales and running payments. Additionally, the videos and online help is awesome. Whenever we've had a question or an issue School Auction.net has been quick to help.

Cons

I wish it had a few more features that would cover all aspects of fundraising and not just auctions. I wish it could do jog-a-thons, allowing students to create their own personal fundraising pages.

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2019

Sara, thanks so much for the review! We agree with your "con" - I can't say more at the moment, but: you are right. And stay tuned.

Brandie from Pirate Boosters

Such a Great Product

I love so much about SA - the ease of putting things in, the on-line catalog, etc. This product helped us so much with our dinner & auction. I really enjoy using it. We will be using it again for the upcoming year as well!

Pros

This program was very easy to use! Most things felt natural. If I ever got stuck, the help section almost always has the answer. We had used a different product in the past and it was horrible. This product is light years ahead of it! Switching over was an easy task and I enjoyed using it.

Cons

A few times we had to reach out to get questions answered that we couldn't find the answer to. That said, they reply is always prompt and helpful! I also wish we could arrange catalog numbers by subgroups/categories.

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied August 2019

Thanks, Brandie! Please make sure to check out the new catalog options as you get ready for the next event; we're pretty excited about them.

Michele from Hidden Valley Elementary Parent Faculty Club (PFC)

So easy to use, very comprehensive, tracks EVERYTHING!

Pros

It tracks every single aspect of auction. Items donated, who donates, past years they've donated, value. You can assign item to categories (for ease of sorting). I was able to sort items to silent auciton, night of (Gala) online... and it made transitioning form Gala night, to online auction, very smooth. And you can pull from previous years' data (mailing lists etc) which saved a lot of time. Customer support was great too. I emailed a few times as I got familiar with software, and received and email back within AN HOUR or so. Even had someone there when I called one time. It just really is easy to use. Lastly- it's cool that you can run your auction on this, but you can use the software for other school events where you need to track ticket sales, etc. You get use of it for a year-- so why use it for just one event?!

Cons

I wish there was a way to ask people purchasing a 'sign up item' to list the child the sign up belongs to. A place to add in a bit more data-- would save us some owrk. but I will look into it for this year!!

Sue from Mothers Trust Foundation

February 2015

Wonderful product with outstanding support service

While looking upgrade our silent auction event, I researched at least five online services. I had a good idea of what I needed, though my research taught me about additional services available that were helpful. A little background...my organization, until this year, had done nearly everything manually from recording reservations to checkout, and beyond. Transitioning from manual to digital is not always easy especially when the technological capabilities of the volunteer base varies. All of my volunteers found the software very easy to use. Further, and almost more important, the guests repeatedly praised the ease of checkin and checkout. Happy guests lead to better fundraising! SchoolAuction.net stood out on several fronts. It had all that I needed and then some (though most did). However, SchoolAuction.net offered customer support that was amazing. From rapid response to email questions, to giving me a lot of telephone time to walk me through the software from beginning to end. It was a personal touch that was not only appreciated, but gave me confidence and an understanding of the software. In addition, I knew that if I had another question, they would be there to talk to me on the phone. Additionally, SchoolAuction.net was the only service I found to offer a subscription based service. Not only did not my organization implement the technology for the initial event, we have used it since in a different way for fundraising, and hope to use it for a golf event in the spring. Lastly, SchoolAuction.net allowed me to not only offer express checkout, but to allow my guests to checkin online in advance, an option many used. Those guests who checked in in advance were able to provide their credit card number (securely), and receive their bid number before arriving at the event. Once they did arrive, they did not need to stop at the table. They were able to walk right in. I would strongly recommend SchoolAuction.net and look forward to using them for the next event!

Nicolas from Camp Patrick

Great value for the price

SchoolAuction provides a reasonably priced software to manage your non-profits charity event. We have an annual gala that includes table tickets, silent auction, live auction, paddle raise, and raffle. All items are managed through the software and paid for by the guest. I haven't come across a better value in the market.

Pros

The customer service provided. Any issue or request was resolved in a timely manner.

Cons

The back end UI/UX is not particularly friendly which creates a significant amount of time in set up

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Nick - for the fair review and the excellent feedback.

Milica from Our World Neighborhood Charter School Parent Teacher Organization

Great product and great help!

We used this software for our PTO auction, which had three parts: online, silent and live. It helped tremendously, from creating a catalog to recording the profit. Online auction went smoothly, self check in and check out features are extremely helpful for live event. It gives a spectrum of opportunities for look and feel of the website. Reporting is pretty good, there are a lot of different options. There are some reporting options I would like to see tweaked a little bit, but overall it is super helpful. We used the software for our annual pledge and will use it for Read-a-thon. Customer support is the best I've seen, responses come within an hour. Amazing!

Pros

Ease of use and support. Features like online auction management and self check in and check out are amazing.

Cons

When I customize the table I would like to be able to save that as a default view and not having to change it every time I log in. In the post auction reports, simple table with the list of items and the buyers and the FMV and the price paid, I couldn't put that together.

Ben from Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church

The software has helped us solve many of the pain points for performing accounting of our auction.

Pros

It is great to be able to use on the night of our auction. No more scrambling to crunch the numbers during our event and making guests wait while we do so before they need to pay at the end of the night. We have all our items and guests already input and some even have credit cards on file. Our silent auction and live auction items can all be assigned to guests within minutes of the close. Guests even have the option of providing a credit card in advance and we can push out invoices directly to their email. Guests can then confirm purchases and check out on their phones so they never even wait in line to pay at the end of the night.

Cons

We frequently input individual items received into the software and then later bundle them into baskets as part of a larger group. The software re-assigns the basket an item number and then re-uses the item number that was assigned to each individual item in the basket. This makes it difficult to track exactly which items are where and makes it tedious to search by name for an item within a basket. It also means that you can't confidently refer to an item by its number because chances are that it has changed later.

Michelle from St. James Catholic School

Great solution for our FIRST ever School Auction!

Pros

+ Clear, friendly user interface made it easy to enter data and to train volunteers quickly how to use. + Check-in/out feature was outstanding, facilitated quick, easy, accurate check-out processing even though we used the "basic" model. + Event website and online auction features felt customized and branded for our school. + Amazing value. All the functionality and gloss of other more expensive school auction software products!

Cons

+ A little restricted on the type of reporting/reports we could run. Had to run a couple different ones to get the info I needed. + Some of my issues could probably have been resolved if my volunteer team had been larger and I had more time to understand how School Auction net worked....so I don't really think the "cons" had much to do with the actual product

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Michelle! We're working on reporting by the way - yes, you can currently generate any report you may need... but that process can be (and will be) streamlined a bit to get you more quickly to some common reports. Check in with the support team for more info on that as you get ready for next year's auction.

Sue from Sue Counselman Events

SchoolAuction.net has it all

I work for myself as a nonprofit event production manager in Northern California and in the two years since discovering SchoolAuction.net I have happily introduced it to three separate clients and been involved with three other organizations who also enjoy using this product. The team at SchoolAuction/TofinoAuctions have virtually thought of everything, and packed a ton of power into their user-friendly, intuitive program. Top that off with an affordable annual subscription fee, and ZERO transaction fees -- ! I hope to work with this organization again and again! Aside from the product itself there is the dynamo known as Roger Devine. I cannot say enough about Roger -- his friendly manner, consistent professionalism, commitment to improving his product and his customer's experience with it. On the rare occasion that he does not pick up the phone on the first or second ring, he either calls right back or emails me with a detailed answer to whatever question I left on his voicemail. Rest assured SchoolAuction.net is not your average internet seller, where you suddenly find you are no longer able to reach the company after they have your deposit in hand. Roger and his team are dedicated to ensuring your success - period. Roger was also instrumental in introducing several local organizations and from that introduction we have built an experienced pool of users who now swap volunteers at our annual fundraising events. It has made our check-in and check-out processes smoother and faster, and greatly reduced the need for training. All of our organizations learn more about the powerful options and shortcuts built into the program. This is critical for me in particular as I produce or support annual fundraisers for different clients whose management needs vary greatly in terms of which aspects of their events raise the most money, and where they need the most support. Brilliant!

Sharyn from St. Joseph Parish School

Auction.net software is easy to use and allows many users to participate simultaneously. We love it

Increased revenue each year of use

Pros

Prior to finding Auction.net, we developed all aspects of our auction manually, which was time consuming and inefficient. Although several people divided the work, it still required one person to edit the entire effort and attempt to bring it all together. Auction.net allows all of us to develop the auction effort simultaneously, as well as edit the work in progress. It is easy to use, and customer service is only a click away.

Cons

We like to make year over year financial comparisons, which is difficult to do with this software. We have successfully merged our donor data base over each year, but have not found a clean way to produce a comparative financial record year over year without exporting and massaging the data.

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied June 2017

Hi, Thanks, Sharyn! We love working with you too! One small note - it's SchoolAuction.net, not Auction.net. We're not insulted - just don't want anyone else reading this to get confused... SchoolAuction.net

Melissa from Walnut Acres Elementary

School Auction. Net

This is the second year our school (public elementary school) has used School Auction.net for our auction. As a new auction chair last year, I had heard nothing but complaints about how non-user friendly the prior software we had been using for 4+ years was, and so I decided to change. After comparing several vendors, we settled upon SchoolAuction.net and have been very pleased. Everyone who had used the old software and then used SchoolAuction.net felt it was much easier to use and more intuitive in addition to providing new features for us such as an online auction that DOES NOT charge sales commission for your online auctions like many others. The software is also very robust, with auction functionality, POS and Online auction functionality. We held an online auction for the first time, our first year using the software and it was very successful, thus broadening the parent participation rate at our school and increasing the amount of money we raised. The parents who participated in events also loved the fact we could just email them their purchase receipts and checkout at the end of our events went much faster because of the ability to vault credit cards too. This year, using the system was even easier because we were able to import all our data from the prior year which significantly decreased the amount of time that volunteers needed to spend entering donation data. When we have had questions, the help desk/tech support has always been very responsive, usually responding in minutes or a couple hours at most. Their online documentation and video tutorials are also very useful. The system has worked so well that our school has also begun utilizing the software to manage POS transactions to process donations for our Back-To-School Day and ticket sales at our school Carnival etc. Overall, we have been very pleased with SchoolAuction.net

Emily from Heartland Humane Society

SchoolAuction.net - not just for schools!

We use this software to run our gala auction, which is in its 16th year. Our event is in February and I have already set up our event page (it is August) and begun entering items. We are able to customize and brand our event pages and all guest interfaces with organization and event logo and verbiage. When we moved from paper and spreadsheet auction administration to this platform our guests raved about the event organization and it has definitely been reflected in our fundraising.

Pros

SchoolAuction, aka Tofino, is an extremely user-friendly auction platform that incorporates simple administration with a guest friendly interface. It stores guest and donor data from prior events to make ticket sales and item entry a breeze. Reporting is comprehensive and easy to customize, although the native reports are so thorough you should rarely need to make your own.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say. It can be a bit pricey for smaller organizations, but we have found it to be very worth the price.

Sara from St. Boniface Catholic Parish and School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

User and Budget Friendly Mobile Bidding Software!!

Our auction attendees enjoyed using the mobile bidding software. We were able to quickly check-in our guests and monitor the items up for bid. The pre-registration emails helped to prepare guests for what to expect at the event. During the night of the auction, we had NO problems with the mobile bidding and our guests loved the concept! Items went for more than expected and it was a great experience for our guests. The system was user friendly to enter the auction items, and made for a smooth experience! Overall a great product and very user friendly. I feel confident knowing we are planning to use School Auction.net for our next event!

Pros

Cons

One issue was that it was difficult for guests to know which items did not have actual bids on without going through all of the items. There were a few items that did not receive a bid at the end of the night, and a few guests stated that if they would have known, they would have placed a bid on it.

Carabeth from Nevada City School of The Arts

Great Software!

Overall the program was great and I plan to keep using it. I've already recommended it to a few other people.

Pros

Cons

The only issue we had was on the night of the auction when we were entering bids, it seemed like it was not working, but then we realized you could not use the tab button. It was a few minutes of total stress that the program wasn't working in the most important moment, but we called the support and it got figured out fast and we were back on track

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the referrals and the review! We are delighted you found it so helpful.

Rose from Glenridge Cooperative Nursery School

A great platform that

We are really enjoying SchoolAuction and look forward to hosting our first big online auction this year.

Pros

We really like SchoolAuction for the ease of setting up the events and inputting the donor data and item information. The customer support is also exceptional with a response within a few hours and also the guides and videos online to help you through any questions is very well considered.

Cons

Because of the particular auction we hold, we have a lot of items and the system does slow down with over 1000 items!

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Rose! Just so you know, we are working on strategies for faster display of 1000+ item auctions - it is tricky, but we are pretty sure we can make some improvement there.

May 2014

Stacey from Marshall Lane Elementary School

May 2014

Did a Comparison of Auction Software and Scholl Auction.net Won

I helped out at my daughter's school to run the software system for their annual fundraiser. We had only used the system for one prior event and our PTA wanted to make sure their money was being well spent before they paid the renewal fee. I'm a software project manager in Silicon Valley and I research and evaluate (and install) software for a living. So I researched the different auction software systems that are out there and hands down SchoolAuction.net was the best choice. Many of the products in this field have similar features. What stands out about SchoolAuction.net is: - COST - It is a reasonable flat fee to use. Most all other products I looked at charged a slightly small fee but also took a percentage of your earning and this turned out to make them many, many more time expensive. - CONFIGURATION- The look and feel of the catalog, email notifications, landing pages, etc. is very configurable no matter what level of computer expertise you have. - TRAINING MATERIALS- Even though the software is very user friendly, the company has an amazing inventory of training materials. They have done an outstanding job of integrating these into the product where you need them. Other products don't do this at all. They instead suggest you hire their professionals to do it for you...at a price. - CUSTOMER SERVICE - I can't say enough about what great service we've gotten over the past few years I've been working with this company. I don't know if Roger and his team sleep because they are always there to take my call or respond to an email. Thanks team. In summary we've used SchoolAuction.net for 3 years now for many events a year and plan to do so for the foreseeable future. They are an honest company with a quality product.

Amy from Nea PTSA

Makes Auction Life Easier

I can't imagine running a PTSA/School auction without this software. Its helped us organize and streamline the whole process. We use it to organize our items, lay out the auction tables, sell tickets and add ons, check people in and out, and sell remaining items online. We've seen them add features over time to improve the system. Last year we started using mobile check in and check out and that really made things easier for our team and our guests. It could be slightly more intuitive to use, but there is plenty of help text and videos if you take the time. The ability to copy data from one year to the next has been great too - easier to delete extra data than rekey it in.

Pros

Good end to end coverage, check in options

Cons

I bit complicated to learn the first time

Theresa from Essex Elementary School PTO

Industry: Fund-Raising

Great online auction software and service

I've run our PTO online auction for two years now. Prior, we had used schoolauction.net with their old version and before I came on board, we reviewed as many options as we could find. We decided to stick with schoolauction.net not fully understanding the changes they were in the process of making, but with the understanding that it would be more customizable and easy to use. The revamped program is excellent. We are about to start our third year with it, and I am excited to see what updates are in store. The thing I love most is that you could run a great online auction with no design skills, but for those who do have graphics experience, the look and feel are almost fully customizable. There are a couple tweaks I would change, but they are totally nit-picky on my part. Excellent customer service - can't say enough about it. Very responsive by email or phone. We've had great success with our online auction through schoolauction.net and look forward to another year.

Pros

Customizability; value

Cons

A couple quirks about layout but nothing major

Dena from Stop Children's Cancer

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

SchoolAuction.net has been a great event software for our nonprofit's needs!

SchoolAuction.net has been a great event software for our nonprofit's needs! We use the software for ticket sales and silent auction logistics, as well as running reports after the events. The backend of the site is very user friendly and the available support on event night has come in handy on several occasions. We would highly recommend this service to other nonprofits in need!

Pros

Ability to migrate date from a past event to a new event saves us time and gives us a great baseline for Auction Donors and previous guests

Cons

We have had to tweak some of the site features to meet the specific needs of our events, but the software techs have been very helpful in figuring out how best to make it still work for our needs

Rachel from Sehome High School PTSA

Perfect for school auction

Pros

This software is easy to use, once you invest the time into learning it. It helped that I had used a different software to implement the same event prior; running an auction is complicated regardless of the software! This product made it a lot easier. I loved that it was web based so the whole team could have access. The ability to sell tickets and take straight cash donations online was very helpful. The customer support was great- they were very responsive and helpful. The data entry was a breeze during the event.

Cons

My main complaint was around the reporting. Each time I wanted to print out or share details about the event (example: inventory while we were collecting items or sales afterwards) I ended up downloading relevant columns of data and manipulating it in excel to get what I wanted. I would have liked a little more flexibility. For example if I could have set up a variety of custom reports that I could run throughout the planning and execution it would have been helpful. But overall it was still totally worth it.

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the helpful feedback, and for being such a great customer!

Leslie from Del Oro High School Parent Club

Awesome software!!

I have been involved in school auctions for about 8 years. We switched to this software a year ago and it changed our lives!!! (For the better of course). This software helped us stay so organized and efficient. We ran a live and silent auction, a mega raffle, and more. We were able to create tables / groupings of similar items ahead of time - making set up so easy. The reports were also great

Pros

I have been involved in school auctions for about 8 years. We switched to this software a year ago and it changed our lives!!! (For the better of course). This software helped us stay so organized and efficient. We ran a live and silent auction, a mega raffle, and more. The reports were also great.

Cons

Nothing!

Molly from Sunstone Montessori School

A shout out to SchoolAuction.net! Fabulous customer support~~timely, helpful and thorough. Thanks!

Pros

We appreciate that SchoolAuction.net is forever improving itself. Supprt truly listens to feedback and then goes about making changes. We appreciate the easiness of the software to use for our Spring Gala and auction needs. We were especially pleased with showing off the catalog last year. Once our pics and descriptions were in and we published it to our families, we were really proud of how the catalog looked. It was very professional and gave our families a huge preview of what was to come at the event.

April 2011

Carlotta from West Parish School

April 2011

Review of Schoolauction.net

I would recommend the software.

Pros

We purchased a one time license of schoolauction.net. The software was very user friendly, and the customer service was great. We had prompt responses via email, but we spoke with a member of the user support team several times on the phone. They are available on the night of the event at no charge. The checkin/checkout process at the event was very smooth--we had approximately 300 people attend. Be sure to have your checkin/checkout team engage in a webinar, and one person should be on hand during the night of the event who knows the software cold. Be sure to get your credit card processing (through a separate company) set up early. We would recommend going with one of the company's preferred merchant providers. The final checklists (starting with 5 weeks away to 2 days away) are extremely helpful, and we stayed on schedule with those. I would recommend the company. We did not do an online auction, so we cannot speak to that.

Cons

The user support manual is extremely helpful and you should have it on hand. That being said, I did find speaking to the user support team helpful to further explain certain aspects of the software. The reports to post the silent auction winners on the night of the event could be a bit more user friendly.

Ellora from Wenatchee Valley College Foundation

Industry: Philanthropy

Check-in and check-out was a breeze!

It was my first time running a fundraising auction and this software made it possible! My colleagues who had been on the peripheral of event planning in prior years commented that SchoolAuction.net was worth the investment. It made the event run much more smoothly.

Pros

SchoolAuction.net is very intuitive. After a demo, it was easy to just jump right in and get set up for our fundraising gala. I really appreciate how flexible it is. Our event wasn't quite ready for mobile bidding, but we still utilized so many other features. Our guests really noticed a difference from the previous event: we heard positive feedback on how much easier the check-in and check-out process was!

Cons

The sponsorship set up was confusing at first. We solicit year-long sponsors, instead of event-specific sponsors. But we were still able to utilize the sponsor recognition features, which was a huge plus!

Response from SchoolAuction.net

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Ellora! We really appreciate the opportunity to help.

Gina from Educational Institution

SchoolAuction.net is good software, for a price

Great for auctions that have not used software in the past or for auctions that are bringing in loads of money and need many options. Overall a great product that is easy to use and I would recommend!

Pros

If you run a charity auction, software is A MUST. This software is easy to use and train others to use. It offers many options for selling items including live, silent and online. Charity auction has an easy to create customizable website. There are charts in this software that help with flow of event from getting started to pulling your final reports.

Cons

While not the most expensive auction software,the cost is considerably more than some competitors. You do have an opportunity to pass on credit card fees to people using credit cards at your event. Also, we had a hard time setting up our credit card vendor and linking our bank account for payment. (We did eventually get this figured out and our auction ran smoothly)

Alisa from St. Anthony Catholic School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

best auction software out there

Free of stress and headaches on auction night - closing out is simple. The fact that we can store credit card info securely makes us be able to dictate when we close out. The biggest headache of an auction is when people want to leave early, before the auction is over. With this software, we can tell them they can leave (without their winnings) and either later that night or the following day, we can process all payments.

Pros

I have chaired auctions for our school before using this software and since using this software. Never again would I use anything else. I love the fact that it is web-based, multi-user functionality and works with tablets and phones.

Eden from Contra Costa Jewish Day School

Versatile, Easy-to-Use Auction Software

We've been very happy with School Auction Net. We are a small school with a small staff and volunteer gala team. School Auction Net is affordable, easy to use and meets our needs for managing ticket sale information, a silent auction, and a raise the paddle (aka fund a need). Customer service has been very responsive. The only thing holding me back from giving it 5 stars in all areas is that we run a fairly traditional operation (no online bidding and we print thank you letters and receipts, for example) and School Auction Net seems even stronger for those who want to do more electronically (e.g. email receipts, online and mobile bidding). Perhaps one day we will have time and it will make sense for us to add some of those features - and then we can comment on the full range of School Auction Net. In the meantime, we highly recommend the software to keep your ticket sales and auction running smoothly!