All WinningBidder.com Reviews

Jeff

Reviewed January 2023

Easy to use auction software

We used this for a recent auction - only 16 items, all but one item exceeded the bids we hoped for. The last 1/2 hour the bidding was very active. In the past, we used sign up sheets. Having bidders notified that they were outbid really kept things going higher.

PROS

This was our first time using this software. It increased our participation in our auction by 500% and increased our money received by 400%.

CONS

Some of the tools are hard to find. Some users had problems getting their credit cards to load and stick. It sometimes took 2 or 3 times for them to enter their credit cards.

Selina

Sports, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2023

Great experience

Great. Will work with them again.

PROS

Using TravelPledge as our auction host was a huge improvement from years past. It was much easier to use than our other host site. Customer service was wonderful. I didn't ask for help but they reached out to with suggestions that were very helpful and thoughtful. Creating an auction item was very easy and fast.

CONS

I wanted to include hyperlinks to golf course facility websites and donor websites. I also wanted to add videos to item pages.

Reasons for switching to WinningBidder.com

BiddingOwl's interface was not great. TP was a great improvement in user experience and customer service.

Jan

Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Winning with WinningBidder.com

As a not for profit organization, we were trying to raise funds outside of our organization and offer products to the public for bid. WinningBidder.com did just that and a very affordable cost. Will recommend to other organizations and will continue to use.

PROS

Easy set-up and continuous monitoring of bidding process. Trustworthy Check- out & payment process for winning bidder.

CONS

nothing. All aspects worked as advertised.

Kezia

Philanthropy, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

First Time user

It was good.

PROS

It was easy to set up, great trip options. Easy to name and share.

CONS

Poor photo quality, wish it was a bit more modern, would love to see an option for QR code to be printed and shared more easily.

The trip options

Reasons for switching to WinningBidder.com

BidBeacon too expensive for a 501C3.

Crystal

Used monthly for less than 2 years

It's not bad

PROS

Easy to use. Inexpensive auction platform.

CONS

Sending invoices to "Buy it Now" winners BEFORE your auction closes doesn't work. The platform WON'T send invoices until the overall auction ends. We SHOULD be able to send a "Buy it Now" winner an invoice BEFORE the overall auction closes.

Reasons for switching to WinningBidder.com

Because 32 Auctions cost us a small FORTUNE and we have the convenience of being able to include Travel Pledge packages right from this platform without having to re-enter everything.

Liz

Perfect auction site!

This was our first online auction and we had no idea whether it would be a success. We were pleased with how easy it was to share the link with our audience and how easy it was for them to use it. We will definitely use it again.

PROS

It was extremely easy to use from setting up the auction items to the registration. We didn't receive a single query about registering or bidding. The reports were also very helpful in managing our auction. We will definitely use it again.

CONS

We had some videos about our items that we would have liked to be able to embed in the descriptions but that wasn't possible. It would also have been nice to be able to label the photos to explain what they were.

Reason for choosing WinningBidder.com

It fit all of our needs and the pricing structure was perfect for a non-profit.

Meaghan

Reviewed November 2022

A great option for nonprofits!

This software is super user friendly while offering features that would cost additionally elsewhere. It streamlines the entire auction process

PROS

The ease of use, as well as the trip options. Not having a middle man involved for the trips and items Travel Pledge offers compared to other auction software saves time and stress!

CONS

After using this software twice now, I truly can't think of any cons

Reasons for switching to WinningBidder.com

The cost for nonprofits as well as the features provided

Rudy

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2023

First time user is impressed

Very positive; this was just the app we needed to fill a niche need, and I'm glad it'll be in our toolbox going forward. I could see it integrating with other fundraising efforts for our non-profit in the future.

PROS

It's very easy to set up and manage.The fee schedule is great.It ties into Stripe, which we use.

CONS

Don't have anything to say yet, as this is our first time using it. But I suspect we'll use it again.

Roseann

Great Fundraising Option for Non-Profits

Great! I highly recommend Travel Pledge for an easy fundraising option.

PROS

I LOVED that there was no upfront costs. The only costs were for Credit Card Processing fees. There were lots of options to choose for the auction. The program was easy to use, and customer service was readily available.

CONS

I was not notified via email of the activity. I had to log in to find out if there were any bids.

Kurt

Fund-Raising, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed August 2023

Extremely happy with our first use of Winning Bidder!

Extremely happy with the results of our first online Auction Fundraiser.

PROS

So easy to use and run your online auction event.

CONS

We did not have any issues with the process.

Marcus

Non-Profit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Silent Auction Success

Excellent

PROS

I work for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and used TravellPledge to put on a silent auction. First, this product being free for Non-Profits was huge, I was trying to raise money to send coaches and athletes to camp and this product made that possible. The software was so easy to use and had so many aids to help. They partner with some pretty impressive companies that donate for auctions so that you can use them as you try to raise money. Most of these I would have had no chance at procuring but TravelPledge made it easy to use these and helped in reaching my goals. Also there were some questions I had and their team answered so quickly and helped me make sure the experience was awesome.

CONS

I wish there was a way to customize it a little more, maybe just change the background color and make it more appealing visually.

Reason for choosing WinningBidder.com

Being free to Non-Profit and the ease of use.

Amy

Reviewed May 2023

Really helpful website for nonprofits who need to fundraise

I thought it was great. It was easy to set up and use and whenever I had questions I was able to get an answer.

PROS

It was great that things were so integrated. It is very user friendly. It was also great that TravelPledge has collected so many experiences that can be added to your auction!

CONS

The chat was great but we often had to wait a sumac for a response with us being on the west coast. It would be nice if there were some west coast representatives so they would be in the same time zone

Laura

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2022

It was great working with TravelPledge!

Fantastic. We plan to work with TravelPledge again on similar events.

PROS

TravelPledge's platform was quite user-friendly for our online silent auction. Uploading images and creating item descriptions was a simple and intuitive process, and TravelPledge's customer service team was readily available to help when needed.

CONS

The only issue we encountered was the time-consuming process of having to re-number items according to dollar amount value in the dashboard when new items were donated. What would have made this process much easier is if we could simply click on the item that needed to be re-ordered, and drag it to the proper new place.

Kyle

Non-Profit Organization Management, 1 employee

Folds of Honor at Stoney Point

Once we straighten out the problem of establishing the account and having Travel Pledge to verify my checking account, no problems. They need to make it easier to set up the account.

PROS

Easy to place bids. Easy to add or subtract items.

CONS

Very difficult to set up the account. I was originally told that the account was set up and I had starting the LIVE AUCTION only to find that my authorization and account set up had not been approved and was not set up. Had to get my daughter (I am terrible with computers) to straighten everything out. Took more than 8 hours and several phone calls to resolve this problem/

Reason for choosing WinningBidder.com

I actually am doing both.

Cory

Sports, 2-10 employees

Foundational Auction

Great customer service. Super simple. Glad to have experienced it.

PROS

It was easy to set up and activate. There weren't too many confusing settings that can possibly be overlooked or messed up.

CONS

I would liked to have received bid and payment alerts. Also, some financial reporting would be good. Creating categories across the entire site would be beneficial. It would allow TravelPledge customers to search for all items within the category regardless of who's auction they're in (e.g. live events, sporting events, hotels, etc.).

Reason for choosing WinningBidder.com

The Georgia State Golf Association recommended it.

Gail

Reviewed July 2022

Silent Auction Software

We will definitely use Travel Pledge in the future. It was easy, quick, and did what it promised.

PROS

When you are stressed over many other details of a fundraiser, to find a software that not only was easy to use but offered travel packages that we could run and enhance our auction

CONS

The only con I encountered was uploading the pictures. Being a non-tech person presented the problem but I read the instructions and figured out that I had to resize the pictures. From then on it went very smoothly.

Reason for choosing WinningBidder.com

Pricing and the travel packages.

Melissa

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

First-time User Loves Features

This was a great experience. I would definitely use this product again. It was easy, fun, and rewarding. Even though this is a small, quick auction, the excursions really added to the experience.

PROS

The website was easy to set up and intuitive. The customer service was exceptional.

CONS

It would’ve been nice to have a direct communication option.

Reason for choosing WinningBidder.com

It was more affordable. Got a higher percentage from the excursions, and the website was free. As a small nonprofit, we appreciated those features.

Mo

Religious Institutions, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Youth Fundraiser a Success!

Very pleasant. We are excited to use it again at next year's event.

PROS

I like that our group was able to select from many trips. There was no obligation accept to advertise for each company. It was really easy.

CONS

Nothing. It was easy and very convenient. I like that I could add our on products to the webpage. I like that you can share a link with friends and family. It was great.

Reason for choosing WinningBidder.com

I found it online and it was simple to use, so I chose TravelPledge.

Erinn