Browse ReMasterMedia Reviews

Cameron from sidekickk

The automatic audio mastering tool that helps you and your clients sound amazing!

I have had an incredible experience working with the team at ReMasterMedia. We started using the service to streamline our own workflow of producing podcasts for our agency clients, and it had saved us so much time and money in the process. We are now building our own software for podcasters that utilizes ReMasterMedia’s API so our podcasters and their guests can sound amazing!

Pros

Simple interface with “à la carte” selection of what audio mastering profiles you want applied to uploaded files. Profiles for different use cases and ability to preview changes before you buy. Easy noise reduction and audio mastering to make you sound great without the need to hire an audio engineer. Great options for billing... including one-time, bulk, and subscription plans for buying the credits used to master the audio.

Cons

When I started using the product, it was annoying when we had to re-upload files that we wanted to apply a second profile to. The ReMasterMedia team was great at incorporating this feedback and we are now able to use a file that is done processing again to apply another mastering profile! While all of the mastering profile options are great for new users to find ones they will like using... as someone who uses the product regularly using the same profile selections I would love to be able to set some kind of template of what profiles should get applied to files I upload. It would also be helpful to avoid manually uploading files altogether, like having a trigger for the process (webhooks, DropBox, uploads, Zapier)

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Cameron for your feedback. Good news! We are making changes to our service that will work with workflow ideas. Thank you for being a loyal API client.

Andrew from AddictiveProductions.com LLC

Absolute GameChanger for Video Production

We now produce a finished audio file much faster than before, and to a higher standard.

Pros

There's so much to love about this software. It does the job of mastering any audio (making it sound better) in the easiest and fastest way I've ever come across. It gives you live previews so you can compare between preferences, and it works like magic. You no longer need to learn Adobe Audition or other complex software, anyone can use ReMasterMedia, click a few buttons and use their ears as the judge!

Cons

Nothing negative to say, it's super easy and fun!

Reasons for Switching to ReMasterMedia

It's much faster and easier to master audio using Remaster.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Andrew for your review!

Jonathan from Valor

Industry: Broadcast Media

An easy way to boost sound quality

Overall, it's easy to use. Seriously, anyone can use it whether you're familiar with tech or not. On the downside, we've had major issues with the time involved with this program. I'm not sure why it takes this long, but if they could fix this issue, it would be perfect.

Pros

You know how sometimes, you can do the best on your end to have good audio, but if you're vlogcasting or podcasting, your guest may have some really awful audio if they're not using a quality mic. Have you ever wondered what to do in this situation other than tediously trying to fix it yourself through Audacity or Adobe Audition? RemasterMedia solves the issue for you. You simply place the video or audio file into the system, preview the filters (such as smooth boost, voice focus, rich clarity, etc.), and choose which one helps your specific file the most. Then, you download the finished file. That's it. It's super easy. (Btw, smooth boost is my favorite filter.)

Cons

I don't like how long it takes for the file to preview or for the file to download. I have 25 GB of RAM, clear the cache frequently, and don't have any other programs running while doing this, yet it can take 30 mins. plus to upload a file to preview.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied January 2022

Jonathan, thank you for your review. We are working on processing speed for our users. It does take longer for larger files...however for the cost, it's a good trade off because you're not going to a studio. If you are looking for other options, check out our plugin at remastermediapro.com.

Joshua from Huskee Tech Pty Ltd

Industry: Import and Export

Technically good but...

Overall, the product delivers fantastic audio clean-up and remastering for a fair price - but the UI and functionality are poor in comparison. Looks are one thing, but the confusion and inefficient layout are quite frustrating.

Pros

Good clean-up for a range of audio profiles and usage. For me, cleaning up presentations on cassette tapes from the 80s has been a great success.

Cons

The user interface is very clunky and non-intuitive - room for improvement is an understatement. However, the strong performance of the product itself, ie audio clean-up, makes this tolerable. But i REALLY hope they improve the user experience asap.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Joshua for your feedback. We are working on a more intuitive UI/UX.

David from Phoenix Online Media

Top Notch Customer Support

What stands out to me the most is the customer support. I had a problem with one of the video's audio that I was working on and support was quick to help.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] even called me! Who does that anymore? I was under a tight deadline to get this video done and without the help of support I may not have been able to get it done in time. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] help I not only got it done in time, but was able to deliver a great looking and sounding video to my client.

Pros

I love how I can do a quick video on my cell phone, which doesn't always record the audio that well, and upload it to the program and have a professional sounding video in no time.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied November 2021

Thank you David for your review! Glad we could help you make your deadline. Take care and stay safe.

Keith from Keith Blakemore-Noble Ltd

Excellent way to ensure good quality audio for all my videos and podcasts.

Pros

I create 2 podcasts per week, plus regularly create other video content, and although I have a good recording setup (quality external microphone, etc), there is always room for improvement, especially when there is a mix of voice and background music (as on some products I create). I used to do a lot of work manually mastering each track to get the bet from it, which gets great results but takes a lot of time. So I was thrilled to discover ReMasterMedia, which lets me upload my video, test out multiple different remastering profiles quickly, and then just goes and remasters the entire video ready for me to download again. I have to say the quality of each track so far (and I've been using this for several months) is consistently excellent, well balanced, and it brings out nuances in the audio which are otherwise missed. I have had compliments from many viewers about the overall audio quality, and that's thanks to my secret weapon ReMasterMedia. Next step for me is to delve deeper into their API so I can automate the process - I love that their API will let me upload a file then download the remastered version; all I need to do is create a script, get it triggered when a file is added to a folder (macOS, I assume Windows offers similar functionality) which means I will be able to export the video from my video editor and then end up with an automatically remastered version moments later - beautiful!

Cons

They offer a companion product as a plugin for use in your own video or sound editing suites. Unfortunately, that one uses different profiles from he ones which ReMasterMedia website uses which is a shame, as I'd hoped to be able to do all my remastering locally. That aside, I have no complaints about this tool - it has one job, and it does it in a very easy-to-use way.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Keith for your review. We are working on new profiles for the plugin.

Alexis from Growuz

Making professional sound mastering easy and affordable

A lot of people ask me about the sound quality of the music they download and how they can make it higher quality. Well, it depends on a few factors, but in general there's one thing you can do to get better sounding music: Mastering. I was preparing a marketing course and the recorded audio was good, but it needs more. RemasterMedia gave me that opportunity and the audio improvement was amazing. We were all happy.

Pros

The service is easy to use, the quality is quite good and the speed of audio processing is amazing. Simply the best software to improve sound quality. In summary: Good quality Low price Fast processing speed Easy to use interface Quality support

Cons

None, initially it did not support all audio formats, but with the updates now everything is possible.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Alexis for your review!

Shankar from Throughapps

Best Audio enhancing tool I have came across

Pros

Hello Folks! I'm writing this review to show my genuine perspective about how Remaster media has helped me in my business as an audio enhancing tool. I was a little skeptical before getting myself an audio enhancer and I felt, it's unnecessary for my audio since I have a soundproof setup at my home office. But an incident when one of my audience directly commented like "your audio sucks" made me go disappointed and got Remaster Media through my favorite platform - App sumo. After reading various reviews from the peers. Remaster Media perfectly suited for me, and now my audio is crystal clear and classic. Love it and definitely recommend people to grab this for their voice journey. Thank you!

Cons

Processing time could be slightly improved. Nothing more cons about remaster media, to be honest.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Shankar for your review.

Marco from Nomadic FIRE

Push Button For Better Sound

This makes my videos and podcasts sound more professional.

Pros

Dead easy. I've tried to fix and improve video sound quality myself using audio software, but it's an art and skill that I don't have time to learn. Remaster Media is about as easy as it gets. Upload the file, choose a few options, click start and you are done.

Cons

For what the service does, I have no complaints. If I had to choose something, I wish it would tell me which sound profile is the best one to use, but I don't think any service can make a call on your personal preference.

Ease of use.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Marco for your review!

Alex from Egghead Designs

Industry: Online Media

Simple to use with great results

Loving it. Have recommended it to friends in similar spheres too, and feedback has always been great. It really does saves hours, and produces amazing results that makes anyone sound like a professional.

Pros

I love the simple drag/drop interface to easily import my media files, ready for optimisation. Having used the adobe suit for years, I have still not mastered Audition, having to spend hours tweaking things from tutorials, for mixed results. Remaster Media does a better job... in seconds. A must have for any video editor or audio recorder.

Cons

Ui looks a little dated, aside from that, I can not fault it.

Reasons for Switching to ReMasterMedia

This is much easier and quicker.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Alex for your review! We can jazz up the UI... but the 80s style is in right now right?

BJ from Store to Store

Industry: International Affairs

ReMasterMedia will make you sound like a star

I reached out to customer service 3 times, and they have been kind and helpful. The wait time for an agent has been less than 10 minutes every time. I have no complaints. I love the product and the people.

Pros

I cannot say enough good things about ReMasterMedia. Have you ever had a video finished and then listened to the finished product and realized the audio sounded terrible? EVERYONE who does videos has faced this. But ReMasterMedia can turn it around. I was very skeptical when I first started using ReMasterMedia, but after using it for a few weeks I realized that it made my audio sparkle. All you have to do is load your video into ReMaster and choose the settings you want to adjust. Then, ReMasterMedia lets you download the finished video with the new audio which saves the step of having to edit the audio and video together yourself. I have to also mention the pricing, because ReMasterMedia is really inexpensive. Your videos will live on forever via YouTube and your website, so a low onetime price for good audio makes you feel very good as you publish new content.

Cons

I would love an option to put transcription on the video as well, but I realize that ReMasterMedia is an audio product.

Reasons for Choosing ReMasterMedia

I just did not like the user experience with Auphonic

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you BJ for your review! We love to hear that you switched from our competitor's service to ours.

We use this all of the time now with our podcasts

Overall, it's been such a blessing to have ReMaster Media. I've tried using the Adobe audio editing software that's super-elite and comes with the Creative Cloud from Adobe, but it was way too complicated to use and gobbled up too much of my time. ReMaster Media gives great sound quality in such a short period of time. If you create a lot of audio/video content, this is an amazing asset!

Pros

It's SUPER easy to use with effective results. You just input your mp4, mp3, WAV file into RemasterMedia, check-off the examples they give on how you would like to preview the audio to enhance it (smooth boost, a feature to remove background noise, a voice focused feature, etc.) then, you listen to your preview and choose which audio enhancement you would prefer. I do wish you could choose multiple enhancements for the same credits...that's my minor complaint.

Cons

As mentioned, I wish you could choose multiple audio enhancements for the same credit amount. You could have background noise that you want to eliminate, yet still desire to have a voice enhancement. Combining these audio enhancements for the same credit value (or at least not a major credit jump) for the same audio file would be nice.

Carol from Carol Lester Productions

ReMaster Media Saved Me!

Like many musicians, when Covid ended my touring schedule, I I turned to Sync opportunities for my catalogue of music. Well, I quickly learned that the expectations for tracks have changed since I had my film and ad placements 10 years ago. ReMaster Media quickly lets me “audition” multiple versions of mastered songs which might need boosting or tamping of vocals, guitar, drums. I even needed to get rid of a hiss sound that was not noticed in the full mix, but when I got an opportunity in the cello and vocals you could hear it! Thank you ReMaster Media. Carol Lester

Pros

I enjoy most the quick and free “audition” for a variety of mastering options on each song. ReMaster prices are reasonable, so I can choose a few masters instead of just one. If I know someone will be listening on a phone versus a full speaker system, I can adjust my submission accordingly.

Cons

I have no “cons” but two suggestions 1) if I only have an MP3 of an older song, I wish there were a way for ReMaster to create a wav file quality 2) I’d like if ReMaster could also offer a “tagging” service like Shazam that is the Sync industry standard for making sure a ring is identified to trigger royalty payments

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Carol for your review! Keep that music pumping!

Rick from My Future Business

Industry: Publishing

ReMaster Media Makes The My Future Business Show Sound Amazing!

I love the interface, I love the process, and most importantly, I love the quality of the final remastered files.

Pros

I am not a technical person at all, so when I realized how easy ReMasterMedia was to use, I was very impressed. All I had to do was choose my file, upload it, choose which remastering standard I wanted to use, click remaster, and job done! Impressive!

Cons

I dont really have any cons for what it does. I am not a sound engineer, so all I go on, is the recording quality before ReMasterMedia, and after. Every single time I'm like a kid in a candy store - spoilt for choice!

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied June 2021

Rick, thank you very much for your review. We are glad our service helps you sound amazing and more importantly, makes you feel like a kid!

Josh from Joshua Ryan

Industry: Music

ReMaster Gave Me a Chance!

I get offers to submit original music to TV/FILM for sync placements. The other day, I was sent an opportunity last minute, had 4 hours to write and complete a track for submission, and ReMaster was the only way I was able to get the track mastered in that amount of time. I was so lucky to have this tool for a quick master on a track. The receiving end team said it sounded great and that's all that I care about! Thanks so much for coming in handy in the most clutch moment. Truly appreciate this tool!

Pros

I love that this software has such an easy upload process, master style selection process, as well as the download process. I was able to get a mastered version of my audio track in less than 2 minutes!

Cons

I wish there were more options for music producers. I attempted a few of the different selections of master types, and it ended up that the majority of them were way too distorted. I also made sure the audio file was -12db before submitting as well (Just to make sure I followed the guidance). No reduction options didn't help either. I was unfortunately only able to use the TV/Radio master, I believe that was the title.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Josh for your review and feedback. Please let us know what other profiles you'd like to see/hear. Also, check out our RMPro DAW Plugin. It's a great tool to use on your individual music stems as well as your final mix.

Nicholas from E3

Amazingness with RemasterMedia

Iv had no better experience anywhere else. these guys contact you personally alongside feature great work . I’m highly impressed Great job guys

Pros

Iv used RM for long while now via RC or website, god honest truth there Is no faster way or cheaper way to master any video or track. Not to mention how many options these dude provide. Truly amazing work!

Cons

It’s not that it’s the RM fault at all but when you master lots of white noise comes to life.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Nicholas for your review and feedback!

Peter from Peter Woolston Music

This Musician Gave Up Mastering

Pros

As a recording musician I have the skill and the tools to master audio tracks for social media, videos etc. What I don't have is enough hours to make the music - ReMasterMedia has given me back critical time to create the music instead of master it. The speed and quality of the mastering with ReMasterMedia has meant that I am producing more social media posts with audio and video than before as the production process has been simplified and in many instances improved by using ReMasterMedia. In fact it's earned me bonus points with friends too as I've used it to help them out too!

Cons

I would love ReMasterMedia to have some specific remastering for my genre of music - alternative rock - so that I could extend how I use it to include some basic mastering of songs I write. This isn't critical and isn't how I use ReMasterMedia so it's a nice-to-have rather than a critical feature.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Peter for your review. Because not all audio is created equal, we haven't gone the route of making specific presets for genres of music. You may benefit from using our VST AU plugin from remastermediapro.com because that is a more universal and adjustable tool for your music.

Benjamin from Shaken Awake

Best Podcast Upgrade Ever!!!!

Pros

I cannot dream of thinking about not using this software for my weekly podcast show [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Listen to any of the episodes. It sounds AMAZING!!!!! Better than Dolby Digital in the movie theater! I use a ShureSMB7 mic and it’s sounds like GARBAGE until I remaster it in minutes with ReMaster Media. After they convert and remaster it, turns it into movie theater quality sound! I still don’t understand how they do it. I wouldn’t ever go back to anything else and would rather discontinue my podcast then not use this - THATS how big a difference it makes!

Cons

Nothing. Literally, nothing about this software I like least. There’s nothing they can change to make it better!

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Benjamin for your review!

Timo from Nursebeam

Great & easy way to bring clarity to audio on your media files.

I've optimised over 100 videos with ReMasterMedia and happy to keep on using them.

Pros

Sometimes I record videos with just a mobile phone or webcam and their audio quality was not that nice. With ReMasterMedia you can easily bring clarity and voice focus to your videos. It's easy to use: just upload the file and adjust the filter you need. Then download the optimised file some minutes later. Customer support has been quick and to the point as well when I had issues with bulk uploads.

Cons

I had previous issues with bulk upload - somehow some of the uploaded files disappeared while processing. But after letting the customer service know about the bug, they fixed it quite quickly.

Reasons for Choosing ReMasterMedia

I discovered the product on Appsumo, tested them and noticed that they just do what I needed. Previously tried to manually adjust my audio files but the results were not that great and it was a lot of hassle. With ReMasterMedia it is easy drag-n-drop way to upload and process the files before uploading them to YouTube.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Timo for your review!

Abdul from Stakque Infotech Pvt. Ltd.

Must Have for Online Streaming

I have learn about the ReMasterMedia via a Reddit post about them. I immediately jumped to the website, and uploaded a clip that was lying around in my office computer. It flabbergasted me with the awesome end result. I used Max presence 2, level boost, balanced clarity and noise reduction 2 for the file I had in my hand. It was honestly made a huge difference.

Pros

ReMasterMedia is easy to use, and without any configuration requirement. If you want to achieve similar results as of ReMasterMedia's output, you have to either learn something about audio production or you have extremely costly hardwares at your disposal.

Cons

I would suggest the developer to upgrade the User Interface, the UI is not quite giving the 2021 vibe. Modern look for the website will definite help them gain more users who like very modern interface. As far I am aware, most YouTubers have a obsession for modern inrterace.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Abdul for your feedback and review.

Fran from Mobile Marketing Max

My podcasting life is so much better now!

Pros

Having great audio is imperative. The first thing that attracted me to ReMasterMedia is that it's cloud based. I don't want to always be at my desk using Garageband and RX Elements to get a podcast episode out. It's so easy to pick a profile and put the finishing touch on the sound in minutes. ReMasterMedia is a great solution for amazing sound.

Cons

I'd like to see more profiles for podcasting. Right now there are seven.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Fran for your feedback. Please email us in regards to the type of profiles you'd like to see/hear on our site. Have you tried installing our plugin? You have total control over that sound and can "create" your own settings.

David from Apphut

Save hours of tuning your recordings in just a few clicks!

ReMasterMedia has helped me to streamline my podcast post-production workflow. Instead of spending hours on one particular element, I can now spend minutes on this element instead of hours. This has allowed me to be more productive on the weekends.

Pros

There isn't a better audio mixing platform to accomplish your audio mixing needs. It's not only easy to use, but is really intuitive and straightforward to use.

Cons

In a perfect world, you would be able to adjust the levels manually whenever you need to, but fortunately, these situations are rare.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you David for your review! If you are lookin for a more hands on tool.... checkout remastermediapro.com where you can download our VST / AU plugin.

William from LeadGenProtocol

Simple to use with loads of advanced features

Pros

In a software like this the most important thing is ease of use. Best is definitely that. I also like that it's uncomplicated with a limited number of options and not a feature overload type of software. Also, this was new to me so I was worried about how hard it would be for me to master. I must say that it was extremely simple even for me who is not technically minded at all.

Cons

So far nothing has been what you would call a con. That being said, I have simple needs and I do not use the product all that often. I haven't had any need to use support (a good thing) so I can't comment on that

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you William for your review!

Dave from Small Biz Digital Media

Audio Media Mastery!

The transformation in audio quality is like going from my garden shed to a concert hall! And the software is stupid simple easy to use

Pros

I get a real buzz from the way my audio is transformed... even when I've done a pretty decent job on that raw recording. It's very easy to upload your media and you don't even have to detach the audio from video files. You very quickly get a series of options to choose from depending on your distribution preferences. Yopu choose the best one(s) add to cart and then within a few minutes you get your mastered media as a download.

Cons

My only reservation with this software is that the file ideally would be levelled to your choice of loudness to meet with the requirements of your chosen platform e.g. YouTube or Apple podcasts.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Dave for your review! When the internet industry has specific standard of levels like broadcast TV, we need to walk the fine line of just giving you loud n proud pro mastered mixes. The levels necessary for Apple vs YouTube vs Spotify are not consistent.

Improve the quality of your podcast, get more clients

I use the software to produce my podcast to save time optimizing audios. I recommend the software to my clients as I advise them to create a podcast as inbound marketing.

Pros

It is very easy to use, the audio enhancement options it offers are many. The user only has to choose which one they like the most and download the audio!

Cons

It would be useful to avoid having to manually lower the volume to -12db and have this done automatically during upload.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are going to implement a feature that will help you achieve the -12db leveling.

Laura from Gradehacker

Useful Audio Tool

This is a quick & simple way to edit your audio file if you don't want to spend much time on audition doing these changes. Also, it does it automatically so you don't need to put much labor into it.

Pros

The best thing about this tool is that it allows you to listen to previews of the audio based on the corrections you choose. You can listen to a preview of 5 different effects which then allows you to choose the effect you actually want to be finalized on the whole audio file.

Cons

Something that could be improved is an effect that takes unwanted background noises while a voice is running or being heard. Also, the 'credits' or adding to a cart seems a bit illogical. If the software is purchased and paid for, why make it seem like you need certain credits to edit an audio file.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Laura for your feedback. We tried to make the purchase process the most flexible for many different types of users.

Ashish from Pivot Marketing

Industry: Online Media

Bring out the Audiophile in you !

My search for better and amazing sound has ended here.

Pros

We run social media ads for clients. The automation process of Remaster Media has not only saved us a lot of time but also produced impressive results that make it easier than ever before to create high-quality mixed audio files with ease. And as a fast pace growing agency, this greatly improves our production turnover. Main benefits : 1) It does what it says it does - improves the quality of your audio files 2) Very easy to use even for a non-technical person like me 3) Fast processing 4) Customer support is awesome. I had an issue because my video file had multiple audio tracks. They responded immediately and fixed the issue.

Cons

Some descriptions are a bit cryptic, it would be nice to have some more info on in which situation each audio cleaning of sound optimization profile is good for.

Reasons for Choosing ReMasterMedia

Remaster Media gives you great audio and many more options than others

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Ashish for your review. All audio is not created equal so it's difficult for us to put specific use cases for each profile.... but we hear you!

Camilo from Freelance developer

A great tool to improve your audios or videos sound, fast

It's login in, uploading, choosing the filter, checking the review, remaster. That's it, it's an easy flow.

Pros

It's an easy-to-use tool to improve the audio of your videos. We have a lot of old video material and with this service, I can upload those files and get an improvement fast. It gives you the option to have a preview and see the results before you commit to remaster the whole video. It saves time.

Cons

Maybe having more filters, there were some audios that I couldn't fix. I know they're old and had a lot of background nice but I was expecting an improvement at least. There weren't many so that's why I give this a good score.

Reasons for Choosing ReMasterMedia

I keep them both as they fulfill different use cases.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Camilo for your review!

Manase from Soundhat studio

Industry: Music

Best cloud based audio processing platform.

I use remastermedia for my commercial sound mastering and noice reduction.

Pros

I love the overall quality and clarity of the work done by them. My noisy podcast audio are fixed in no time and suitable for commercial use.

Cons

I was confused and overwhelmed trying to use all features at once but I learnt within a few months.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Manase for your review!

Quality without doubt!

Pros

It seems insignificant if you just want to make your voice louder. But with Remastermedia, it will sound not just louder, but with Hollywood quality.

Cons

It just offer to optimize sound quality. It will be great if the app can offer editor like adding background music or effects.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you for your feedback. There are thousands of editing systems on the market. We plan on staying focused on audio quality. These services can always integrate with us because we offer an API and SDK. You can also purchase our VST/AU Plugin from remastermediapro.com

Tracy from Persisitence Publishing

Industry: Writing and Editing

ReMaster Media Is Awesome

I've used it to remaster music and audio on video. It did an amazing job. I will continue to use it going forward.

Pros

It's very easy to use. You don't need to be an audio engineer to understand how to use this. It gives you options and you select from those and get your remastered audio. It's awesome!

Cons

What's not to like? It's fast and easy to use.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Tracy for your review!

Simply Works

Pros

Does exactly as it says it does. Improves the quality of any audio you have.

Cons

1. Not a major fan of the UI 2. You get “double charged” for reducing background noise and then improving quality. There’s not an option to do both at the same time for the right amount of credits.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Appreciate your feedback, thank you!

Osama from NurulQuran

Richer sound for vocals

We are using it for lectures and Quranic recitation. It makes the audio sound even better. It's about 3 cents a minute, and has some free minutes every month. The price is reasonable.

Pros

ReMasterMedia has a nice preview feature that lets you listen to 90 seconds before deciding which changes you want to pay for. The smooth boost option sounds the best to me.

Cons

A slight reverb option for vocals would be a nice feature to add.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Cheers Osama! Appreciate the feedback.

Lou from --None--

A sound saver!

This software has been a life saver - or a sound saver - for my podcast audios.

Pros

ReMaster Media takes the often marginal audio from my podcast and makes it sound much cleaner and more professional.

Cons

It takes a few minutes, but overall pretty quick processing.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Lou for your review!

Alberto from Galabyte Consulting

How much do you value your time?

Pros

The thing I like the most from ReMasterMedia is that I don't have to do anything. Well, almost anything. I just have to upload and select the best sounding remaster. But that is far better than opening every video file in my editing software and going through all that pain of adjusting audio plugins.

Cons

When I remaster videos created from Windows 10 camera, the mastered audios are out of sync. But only that. All of the other types of videos a handled well.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied June 2021

Thank you Alberto for your review! Try converting your camera videos first before uploading to ReMasterMedia.

Janice from CHH

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great tool for editing sounds and music media

Pros

I loved the ease of use and the user interface. Edited a track that had "noise" by applying noise reduction and the end result was significantly better. I also liked that we could preview the effects of each remastering before the final checkout.

Cons

I would have loved to apply more than 2 edits at one time. For some tracks, I manually applied at least 3 edits, and they had to be layered and checked out 1 edit at a time which slowed down the process.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Janice for your review! We are working on helping to streamline the mastering process.

paul from Media Shots

Very Impressed! A+ Recommended!

ReMasterMedia make it super easy to quickly optimise audio files multiple times, and pick the best version to suit your needs. There are also one click settings to further customise your audio, though we have mostly stayed with default options (so far).

Pros

To optimise simply upload my mp4 files to ReMasterMedia and have them improve the audio quality. The process is quick and simple, and you can preview all the optimization options.

Cons

Speech audio presets cannot do not suit our needs.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Paul for your feedback!

Jase from Perfect My Podcast

High Quality Audio is Seconds

Pros

This product takes the guesswork out of the mastering process. You can experience the difference in audio for yourself. The best part is, that it is easy for the team to use even if they don't have an audio engineer background.

Cons

The download process for the RM Pro Plugin product was a little complicated for the non-technical user, but you only have to do it once.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Jase for your review and continued support with your company!

Khaled from NVRE

Great Tool for Enhancing Your Audio on Recorded Videos

My experience is positive. I plan on continuing to use remaster media as time progresses

Pros

I enjoy using ReMaster Media for enhancing the audio on recorded videos. By running the video through ReMaster Media I can choose which style fits best for my viewers needs.

Cons

As of right now I am overall satisifed with the software and don't have any specific recommendations for improvement

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Khaled for your review!

Omar from Cerulaxis dba A-Z Services

Really easy to use video and audio enhancing software

Thumbs up for the total experience

Pros

It was very easy to use, just about anyone can use it, with no learning curve

Cons

would be nice to maybe add some custom enhancements for targeted elements in the video or audio

Reasons for Choosing ReMasterMedia

I needed to find a way to enhance my videos audio that was easy to use as ai am not savvy with video or audio.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Omar very much for your review!

Kahea from Illiatic

Master

My experience has been great I’ll continue too use this program!

Pros

I love how easy it is too use. A simple click and you’re on your way!

Cons

Can use a few more samples. Maybe some auto tune features.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Kahea for your feedback. We are purposely avoiding becoming an effects platform. We want to focus on continuing to be the #1 audio mastering service.

Bibhash from GoKoders Training & Consulting

Cool and Easy to improve audio

Overall experience is good and it's value for money because it solves a relatively complex problem of improving audio in an easy and intuitive manner.

Pros

[1] very simple to use [2] stable and bug free [3] does what it says [4] intuitive workflow

Cons

User interface could have been more modern looking

Reasons for Choosing ReMasterMedia

No other products were tried out

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Bibhash for your review!

Jamie from Ascending Sounds

Using for gongs

I think this may be good for other music, but not sure it's going to work for gong recordings.

Pros

It did make the recording louder which was nice.

Cons

The sound was good but there was an additional airy like sound that was also amplified which didn't work for me.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Jamie for your feedback. If you are recording in a loud atmosphere, mastering will also bring up the room tone. Next time try our noise reduction profiles first and then process it again using one of the mastering profiles.

Shehraj from SurfSaaS

Upcoming Beast Of Industry

Pros

Remastermedia is under-dog. I really like the workflow and fast processing. I'm using it for remastering my podcast audio. The team & [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very supportive.

Cons

I felled overwhelmed with features at first glance. Slowly, I learned it.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Shehraj for your review!

Michael from The Vearus Group

Industry: Market Research

Awesome product

I have been highly satisfied with how easy to use and how effective it is!

Pros

This is the easiest to use remastering software out there! It’s like I have a team of support making my audio great! From podcast to videos for my advertising, remaster helps me!

Cons

So far there are non! I bet I don’t find any:)

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Michael for your review!

Turk from Ocean Waves Studios

Good for reference Mastering for Big studios or producers

It’s very handy tool for quick reference before final mastering and listening to it on the different PA systems to compare before and after both master. Sometimes ReMaster does on point sound.

Pros

I like how easy is to master a track.I just simply drop the file and it gets mastered.

Cons

We at Ocean Waves work with singer and song writers and that require professional mastering at the end. But we use ReMastering for reference master for quick listen and comparisons on other PA systems.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Turk for your review. We're glad you are finding it useful for referencing.

Karthik from Jargon Handlers

Very handy tool

Overall a great product

Pros

Its fast , its on the cloud and solves a big problem.

Cons

Would help if there can be more hours with each plan

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Karthik for your review!

Josiah from Uptown Music

Works great!

Pros

Great software to use when creating quick demos or pre-releases

Cons

Maybe create a software to implement with logic for seamless mastering.

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Josiah for your review! We have a plugin that you can use with Logic. Go to remastermediapro.com today and download it for a risk free trial.

Tony from Leadfox

Bring your voice to the next level

From the first test sample, I knew this was a gem! You can see the enhancement as soon as the first few mins or any test you want to do!

Pros

It makes anyone (incl myself!) sound like a pro for any type of medium that has voices (tutorials, podcast, etc)

Cons

I would love to see integrations with Flixier and the like!

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Tony for your review! Integrations for other platforms is available, they just need to use our API. Tell them about us!

Aaron from Swat Digital Group

ReMasterMedia is trend setting and ahead of the field

Pros

I love the ease of use, the ability to hear samples of multiple versions in real-time and, how quickly it works!

Cons

Some sound profiles don't work as well and audio is easily lost, but luckily there are multiple options

Response from ReMasterMedia

Replied May 2021

Thank you Aaron for your review!