What are LogMeOnce users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using LogMeOnce software through verified user reviews

• icon"It also helps me fill in forms. I can even use it on my mobile phone and still log in to sites, though it is a bit more cumbersome on the phone."
  • icon"I liked the most the high security that this platform offers and the easiness of navigation."
  • icon"It also seems very secure. I also like that it is available on my PC and my phone so I can see my passwords anywhere."
  • icon"The only thing that is sometimes bugging is the lost session after sleep."
  • icon"I have not yet found something to dislike, and doubt i will."
  • icon"The pop ups to remember passwords for new sites get a little annoying sometimes. I don't really know if this is available already but sometimes I don't want it to automatically log me in."

Browse all LogMeOnce Reviews

• Have you used LogMeOnce and would like to share your experience with others?

Great system

Really good and far more secure than my old system

Pros

The easy it is to store a password and to open pages with passwords already stored

Cons

Not always does recognises the website where it already has the password (doesn´t autofill correctly all the time.)

Reasons for switching to LogMeOnce

It lost some of my passwords and I could never recover those accounts. LastPass is crap.

Toby

Great solution with powerful features.

Pros

Really love the way there is no reliance on a desktop file. Makes it really easy to transition to a new device when old one fails or upgrade is needed. The multi-step form login is probably one of my favorite features. Minimizes mouse clicks as I just sit back and logs me in through multiple pages without having to lift a finger. I have a long list of login credentials and I really like the way Logmeonce presents on screen without having to prompt it, allows for a simple scroll and click to access any login with minimal effort. I've experienced less bugs with this password manager than I experienced with Dashlane and Lastpass in the past.

Cons

I feel the visual representation of data on the phone app could be improved. The UI could be made to look a little more clean and corporate. Browser extension for Opera would be great, but no big deal.

Reasons for choosing LogMeOnce

Wasn't able to find any other solution that could minimize mouse clicks and ease of use like Logmeonce.

Reasons for switching to LogMeOnce

Was having little bugs and issues and too much back and forth with support to try to resolve. Continued on for some time.

matthew

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great Password Manager

Pros

good option for passwords and also the change password automatically

Cons

auto password changer and some other features

Linda

Lots of options

We do not use it for business, but for personal use.

Pros

It really is easy to use once the initial learning curve is over. I have used it for over 2 years (probably 3) as an individual. I don't even use all the features, but I appreciate the ability to set a password of whatever length I want, with a total choice of numerals, caps or small letters, and symbols. I love that it tells me how long it might take a hacker to hack the password chosen, and that you can try a number of options of length and characters to come up with the size you want with the security you want. It also helps me fill in forms! I can even use it on my mobile phone and still log in to sites, though it is a bit more cumbersome on the phone. Five stars!

Cons

Sometimes I feel I have entered my master password properly, but it gives an error message. That is rare now, but sometimes earlier it would give me an error message several times.

Reasons for choosing LogMeOnce

It seemed to be easier to use and was less expensive.

MICHAEL

Not a day without it

Great product! I recommend it to everyone I come across who complains about password management

Pros

The software is very easy to use, and yet very secure and encourages good security practices, even for persons who do not know security principles

Cons

Only beef is that sometimes the auto-fill pops up when you don't want it to, even occasionally when you select "not on this page"

Elkin

LogMeOnce is a great product

Great product, highly recommended.

Pros

I love that it is easy to use and secure, makes life easier by being able to organize all of your logins.

Cons

Sometimes the pairing of the phone gets off, and you have to uninstall re-install and do some trouble-shooting. But, this is rare.

Reasons for choosing LogMeOnce

It worked better and the UI.

Reasons for switching to LogMeOnce

It worked better and the UI.

Terence

Industry: Research

Management & Control of Application Security

Overall I would not be without it.

Pros

Gives me the ability to systematically manage all security aspects of my applications, both those held locally and those on the internet. Prior to adopting LogMeOnce this aspect of my work was haphazard and confused. Further, applying better practices was limited. LogMeOnce has enabled me to capture all these issues (passwords, PINs, user names, etc) and apply them in a more robust manner.

Cons

The process of capturing the security aspects of a new application or site is can be confusing. Functionality on android devices is not consistent; sometimes it works other times not so.

Reasons for choosing LogMeOnce

The reviews of LogMeOnce suggested it would meet my needs. That it is available on a number of devices is a very strong point.

Sebastiaan

No memory passwords anymore

I am a very happy user of the software and told so to friends and colleages. When they chose to use LogmeOnce the immediately switched from their password manager to LogmeOnce

Pros

Full suite for password management. Security level with two factor is easy to use. Never worry about passwords anymore while you don't even have to see what is generated. Notifications and auto change password for selected websites.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. The only thing that is sometimes bugging is the lost session after sleep. On the other hand a nice security feature too......

Reasons for switching to LogMeOnce

Used a lot of passwordmanagers to try.... Lastpass was the best until I found LogmeOnce

Declan

Secure password

Experience with Logmeonce - Good We are using it now for our employees but we are looking for a "single solution" that included portable drives. We use Scandisk encryption on our portable drives now.

Pros

I have tested various password services and not needing to download software is a big plus. The subscription products are not the cheapest but we do plan to deploy it with our employees. Because our staff travels a lot, we are seeking a "fits all" platform that will include passwords on out portable Hard drives and USB. We don't want to have data "locked" in a portable drive when an employee leaves.

Cons

Features are fine, but the interface is "cluttered". would be great if the user interface is easier to use. Icons for websites is a plus.

Agust

Industry: Libraries

I would be lost without LogMeOnce

Pros

It is so simple to use, and crucial in password management.

Cons

I have not yet found something to dislike, and doubt i will

Reasons for choosing LogMeOnce

After seeing reviews about LogMeOnce i decided i would try it, was not really hopeful that it would be something for me.. But im using it daily and cant imagine being without it

Evis

Very satisfied

Pros

Cons

i would prefer that the platform not be appeared in every page I am working on.

Reasons for switching to LogMeOnce

My decision came after reading the great reviews for this platform.

Dave

Industry: Building Materials

Great software!

I have hundreds of logins and passwords and it's impossible to memorize them all. Log Me Once saves me time in accessing these in a secure environment.

Pros

It is very easy to use and speeds up my logins. It also seems very secure. I also like that it is available on my PC and my phone so I can see my passwords anywhere.

Cons

Sometimes it can automatically log in to software when I don't want it it.

Bernardo

Good Password Security App

Pros

I love the overall features, creating strong passwords, the notes, everything.

Cons

The frontend design could be better and the automatic password filling could be more precise.

Mario

Logmeonce is a true password keeper

Pros

This service and software is very easy to use. We never had any problems. It reminds you once in a while that you have to change the main password. We really recommand this service to anyone who is serious at keeping the passwords safely.

Cons

We did not find anything missing in the features.

Laurie

LogMeOnce is a lifesaver!

Pros

The fact that I can save all my passwords is fantastic I trust the security of the product

Cons

I do not have any cons to list at this time

Saloni

Great one

amazing!!!

Pros

it's simply amazing, we cannot share all our passwords so we simply create an administration account and invite our employees. LOve it !

Cons

Unable to see all the accounts all at once

Liridona

A wonderful password manager

Pros

I love that I can use LogMeOnce for free . The autofill is intuitive and the app remembering everything and saves you time and also the hassle of having to retrieve log in info .

Cons

The interface takes a while to get used to when you are starting out .Other than that ,there is nothing to complain about .

Raul

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

One of the best password managers out there!

Saves me from a lot of headaches and lost time trying to remember passwords or reset them when I can't remember to save my life.

Pros

The user friendly interface, ability to create groups of passwords, password generation, and the multi device integration. love being able to use it on multiple devices.

Cons

The pop ups to remember passwords for new sites get a little annoying sometimes. I don't really know if this is available already but sometimes I don't want it to automatically log me in. last on the android version the browser could be better or the ability to select a different default browser would be great.

LogMeOnce is very good tool

Pros

This tool help you remember many login passwords and keep its security. As today, people have too many accounts of web, no one can remember all the passwords, It is a must to have tools like LogMeOnce.

Cons

It is response fast build in the browser, just a click to login your web account and simple to use.

Fabio

Simple and effective

Pros

The possibility to synchronize my devices. 2 Laptops and 1 smartphone.

Cons

It used to be de user interface, but it's getting better recently.

Andy

Quality customer support

I have enjoyed my experience and would recommend it.

Pros

Their rapid response to customer concerns.

Cons

Missing a few usability features that I would make it painless to use but not missing much.

Reasons for choosing LogMeOnce

Price. Better feature set for what I needed.

Best cross platform password manager

We use it on all platforms and that is a big plus.

Pros

We use LogMeOnce for login to Linux and Windows server using putty and remote desktop and their features are unique and extensive.

Cons

This is my opinion only, I would like the option to change user interface colors. Otherwise, everything is okay from my side.

LogMeOnce