• Pros

• "We loved working along with this program! It just made everything so easy! Loved the ease of use and all of the nice features it has. Makes it worth the investment!"

• "This is best suited for small and the medium sized business to take the complete control over the business process and to track your monthly and annual budget."

• "Features! Setup is fine and they are constantly developing!"

• Cons

• "Better knowledge required to use this. Feels little expensive. Needs constant development and frequent software updates to meet the latest business standards."

• "Unfortunately we have never been shown that we have or have not been contacted through this tool. Yet."

• "Pricing and better understanding of how to use this to maximise the benefits this software has the ability to provide"

Browse AutoRepair Cloud Reviews

Marie from Spectrum Electric

Absolutely loved this program! Very easy to use!

Pros

Cons

Can't complain about the product at all! I have loved absolutely everything there is about it

James from Plus Power

Has all I need

I am so glad to find this application. When I was looking for something to minimize my daily routine I happened to find this cloud-based solution and it really helps me a lot. No need to install it, I can sign in from any PC or laptop; all I need is the Internet. So I basically have a huge inventory of autoparts on my fingertips for instance.

Pros

web-based, no need to instal huge inventory app for clients

Cons

A bit slow sometimes Does not support AutoZone yet, but was promised to have them on board soon

My dealership has a listing with them

Pros

We absolutely love having a free listing with them however we have never been able to see a direct benefits to being on board.

Allan from High Lakes Restoration

Great system for my business!

My accountant has no issues with the reports and is pleased that we are able to keep track of our business. Its great that all the new features released are automatically included in the next update. AutoRepair Cloud should definitely be easier to find out about encouraging for more marketing!

Pros

Features! Setup is fine and they are constantly developing!

Cons

No cons so far

Garry from Garry's Garage

I love the QB Online support

QB online sync Labor Estimator Quotes/quick invoicing

Pros

This software is just what I was looking for. I have had issues with QB on my previous software but not anymore. Great job guys!

Cons

I'm happy with what I've got so far. No complaints. Let's see how it goes over the time. New tech docs or more auto part suppliers would be useful.

Siddesh from Marimba Auto

Software Solution

Phil from Phil's Auto Repairs

Good application

We use AutoRepair Cloud at our family's shop and I think it's good enough. I find it simple to use and use it mainly as appointment schedule and invoicing tool.

Pros

Build-in VIN-scanner QuickBooks integration Appointment scheduling tool for Facebook

Cons

Not working without the Internet

Todd from Dean's Collision Center

Great software for it's price

AutoRepair Cloud is an awesome application for medium size shops. The set of features is just enough to get the work done. And the company updates it quite frequently.

Todd from Todd's cars

Gives opportunities not headache

AutoRepair Cloud is simple and useful application for auto repair shop It's a good application with all necessary functions to run auto repair shop. I tried several automotive software in my shop but this one is really useful. There is a special mobile application for my customers which gives more options to communicate with them.

Tom from Tom's Garage

The system I was looking for

After all our time spent to research systems, the results have been well worth it. From the capabilities of AutoRepair Cloud to on-demand developments all have exceeded my expectations. Plus all the new features released are automatically included in the next update.

Nigel from Moon's Mobile Repairs

A bit of struggle and I got the thing I was looking for so long

I had to struggle a bit to make the system work for me and I received a lot of help from the company's support. Finally, I got the software I was looking for so long and it is working just the way I want it to. Thank you guys!

Sam from Sam's Garage

Descent software for auto repair shop

I would recommend AutoRepair Cloud for small to medium auto repair shops. I was quite surprised by this software. There are almost all necessary features, however I would add repair manuals as in some other software.

George from Trenton

Awesome tool for a mobile mechanic!

AutoRepair Cloud is n awesome application with lot of useful features. I'm a mobile auto mechanic and luckily I found this software to manage my repair orders.

Shahir from wemotor.com

just browsing

Pros

clean website, easy to use. was easy to navigate thru and find what i wanted

Cons

there should be a filter to search by price, because im looking for some open source free software i could use

Daniel from SpeedWay

Quotes and maintenance services save me a lot of time!

Pros

Quotes feature is essential as I often provide estimations to my clients; Apps for tablet and cellphone help to save a lot of time when working on a car; Option to add pictures to inspection allows not to miss anything.

Cons

Not working without the Internet/Wi-Fi Not connected to NAPA or any similar supplier thought has access to O'Reiley's and Amazon

faeq from thinko

Very functional and easy to use

maybe you can add a news and latest offer feature based on the users data, like periodically sent you new offers and discounts if you didn't use the app from a while, just like a hook to make you go back to use it.

Pros

the website is clean, every thing is where you expect it to be, and making customer add you from your QR generated code is a really cool feature which really easy the work where you can just put it in front of your shop, and the translation feature really help a lot of people to know who are you and what you are doing

Cons

the UI(User interface) require most work on the design a graphics of the website, nowadays people are use to cool interfaces were the buttons and photos slide from the left while scrolling down and the background is moving by its own.

Greg from Automotive Innovations

Good software for a good price

We've just started using AutoRepair Cloud and when the trial expired we decided to buy Standard subscription. The system's features help to run our shop more efficiently. It has even mobile application for our customers!

Pros

Constant development and development of new features upon prior agreement

Luis from Demandforce

Great way to streamline workflow for a mechanic shop

Pros

Great tool makes it really easy to track monthly budget.

Cons

That the tool is web based so that means if you do not have a reliable internet connection at the shop you might run into trouble.

Jason from Big's garage

Glad I found it!

I am glad I came across this cloud-based software, it is just what I was looking for. Has got tablet and iOs versions, invoicing, appointment scheduling and notifications plus a 14-day free of charge trial.

Mike from One Stop Tuning

Great app for a small shop owner

The app helps me a lot with my daily routine and accounting. I use it on a daily basis to schedule appointments with my clients, manage invoicing and keep all the clients' data in one place.

Steven from Mechanic

Use it to track my work

I was doing everything on my own before and when the volumes increased I had to look for a software to keep the stuff in place and keep track of it. I had to play around with it to make it work for me and after a while it began to save me even more time than I have spent. Quotes and repair orders are so much faster now.

Fred from Fred's Repairs

Good for SMB

It seems that these guys tried to mix all necessary features in one application. It's good for SMB shops with limited software budget. What I like the most is that there is a mobile application for my customers which they use to book repair services, chat with me or approve or disapprove repair services.

Sarah from SouthEast Autogroup

Great to have it everywhere

We found AutoRepair Cloud and it has so many great features that have helped us. This software is everything we hoped it would be. Android and iOS apps make it a breeze to switch between the devices and web interface.

Ed from Ed's repairs

Simply complete

I really appreciate the set of functions. It makes my life easier and lets me reduce paperwork almost to zero. I'm relevantly new to the software, but so far so good.

Pros

Pricing Support Factory maintenance suggestions Digital vehicle inspection Different software for different devices

Cons

No cons so far

Dean from Dean's garage

The software I like

I'm impressed by what you guys offer! Now I can manage my work and keep an eye on everything plus keep my customers informed and timely serviced.

Jodus from Imbric-8

Ease of access across platforms

Pros

Small medium business will get the most out of this software. Enough features to do most tasks at hand

Joe from Joe Mechanic

The functions I need for the price I love

As an independent mechanic I wanted a solution that will not eat all of my income and that is when I came across AutoRepair Cloud. The features are just enough to keep my business up and running and the monthly fee is decent, also the company is constantly developing and offers free apps for my clients.