• icon"Great tool makes it really easy to track monthly budget."
  • icon"It just made everything so easy. Loved the ease of use and all of the nice features it has."
  • icon"Clean website, easy to use. Was easy to navigate thru and find what i wanted."
  • icon"Unfortunately we have never been shown that we have or have not been contacted through this tool."
  • icon"That the tool is web based so that means if you do not have a reliable internet connection at the shop you might run into trouble."

Browse all AutoRepair Cloud Reviews

• Have you used AutoRepair Cloud and would like to share your experience with others?

Marie

Absolutely loved this program! Very easy to use!

Pros

We loved working along with this program! It just made everything so easy! Loved the ease of use and all of the nice features it has. Makes it worth the investment!

Cons

Can't complain about the product at all! I have loved absolutely everything there is about it

Johnny

Great features at the right price point

Amazing customer service, great features and constant improvements making the software better

Pros

Online accessibility. Great features covering most of shop requirements Reasonable price point

Cons

Full usage of software can be improved on mobile devices

Reasons for choosing AutoRepair Cloud

Reasonanble price point, online accessibility, great features

Jessica

A great idea

it was a ok experience, nothing special and didn't wow me in any way.

Pros

I liked the features that it had to offer, has a great concept especially for small business. but has some great features and love the tracking progress of each job

Cons

the number plate and vin look up didn't work very well, it doesn't seem to find AUS vehicles very well so that was a downfall to me.

Has all I need

I am so glad to find this application. When I was looking for something to minimize my daily routine I happened to find this cloud-based solution and it really helps me a lot. No need to install it, I can sign in from any PC or laptop; all I need is the Internet. So I basically have a huge inventory of autoparts on my fingertips for instance.

Pros

web-based, no need to instal huge inventory app for clients

Cons

A bit slow sometimes Does not support AutoZone yet, but was promised to have them on board soon

Allan

Great system for my business!

My accountant has no issues with the reports and is pleased that we are able to keep track of our business. Its great that all the new features released are automatically included in the next update. AutoRepair Cloud should definitely be easier to find out about encouraging for more marketing!

Pros

Features! Setup is fine and they are constantly developing!

Cons

No cons so far

Garry

I love the QB Online support

QB online sync Labor Estimator Quotes/quick invoicing

Pros

This software is just what I was looking for. I have had issues with QB on my previous software but not anymore. Great job guys!

Cons

I'm happy with what I've got so far. No complaints. Let's see how it goes over the time. New tech docs or more auto part suppliers would be useful.

Phil

Good application

We use AutoRepair Cloud at our family's shop and I think it's good enough. I find it simple to use and use it mainly as appointment schedule and invoicing tool.

Pros

Build-in VIN-scanner QuickBooks integration Appointment scheduling tool for Facebook

Cons

Not working without the Internet

Todd

Great software for it's price

AutoRepair Cloud is an awesome application for medium size shops. The set of features is just enough to get the work done. And the company updates it quite frequently.

Todd

Gives opportunities not headache

AutoRepair Cloud is simple and useful application for auto repair shop It's a good application with all necessary functions to run auto repair shop. I tried several automotive software in my shop but this one is really useful. There is a special mobile application for my customers which gives more options to communicate with them.

My dealership has a listing with them

Pros

We absolutely love having a free listing with them however we have never been able to see a direct benefits to being on board.

Cons

Unfortunately we have never been shown that we have or have not been contacted through this tool. Yet.

Siddesh

Software Solution

Pros

This is best suited for small and the medium sized business to take the complete control over the business process and to track your monthly and annual budget.

Cons

Better knowledge required to use this. Feels little expensive. Needs constant development and frequent software updates to meet the latest business standards.

Tom

The system I was looking for

After all our time spent to research systems, the results have been well worth it. From the capabilities of AutoRepair Cloud to on-demand developments all have exceeded my expectations. Plus all the new features released are automatically included in the next update.

Nigel

A bit of struggle and I got the thing I was looking for so long

I had to struggle a bit to make the system work for me and I received a lot of help from the company's support. Finally, I got the software I was looking for so long and it is working just the way I want it to. Thank you guys!

Sam

Descent software for auto repair shop

I would recommend AutoRepair Cloud for small to medium auto repair shops. I was quite surprised by this software. There are almost all necessary features, however I would add repair manuals as in some other software.

George

Awesome tool for a mobile mechanic!

AutoRepair Cloud is n awesome application with lot of useful features. I'm a mobile auto mechanic and luckily I found this software to manage my repair orders.

Shahir

just browsing

Pros

clean website, easy to use. was easy to navigate thru and find what i wanted

Cons

there should be a filter to search by price, because im looking for some open source free software i could use

Quotes and maintenance services save me a lot of time!

Pros

Quotes feature is essential as I often provide estimations to my clients; Apps for tablet and cellphone help to save a lot of time when working on a car; Option to add pictures to inspection allows not to miss anything.

Cons

Not working without the Internet/Wi-Fi Not connected to NAPA or any similar supplier thought has access to O'Reiley's and Amazon

faeq