All AutoRepair Cloud Reviews

Marie

Reviewed February 2018

Absolutely loved this program! Very easy to use!

PROS

We loved working along with this program! It just made everything so easy! Loved the ease of use and all of the nice features it has. Makes it worth the investment!

CONS

Can't complain about the product at all! I have loved absolutely everything there is about it

Johnny

Reviewed November 2020

Great features at the right price point

Amazing customer service, great features and constant improvements making the software better

PROS

Online accessibility. Great features covering most of shop requirements Reasonable price point

CONS

Full usage of software can be improved on mobile devices

Reason for choosing AutoRepair Cloud

Reasonanble price point, online accessibility, great features

Reviewed November 2016

Has all I need

I am so glad to find this application. When I was looking for something to minimize my daily routine I happened to find this cloud-based solution and it really helps me a lot. No need to install it, I can sign in from any PC or laptop; all I need is the Internet. So I basically have a huge inventory of autoparts on my fingertips for instance.

PROS

web-based, no need to instal huge inventory app for clients

CONS

A bit slow sometimes Does not support AutoZone yet, but was promised to have them on board soon

Jessica

Reviewed June 2021

A great idea

it was a ok experience, nothing special and didn't wow me in any way.

PROS

I liked the features that it had to offer, has a great concept especially for small business. but has some great features and love the tracking progress of each job

CONS

the number plate and vin look up didn't work very well, it doesn't seem to find AUS vehicles very well so that was a downfall to me.

Carlo

Reviewed December 2023

Review on AutoRepair Cloud

PROS

Wide Range of Devices Supported. All-inclusive feature set provides means you can handle a wider range of tasks and processes with a single tool. It makes it most cost effective solution. Intuitive User Interface is very good. It gives much more options for integrations then other products.

CONS

Regarding wire diagrams - though they are more voluminous than other products, they lack interactive features for Honda vehicles.

Garry

Reviewed October 2017

I love the QB Online support

QB online sync Labor Estimator Quotes/quick invoicing

PROS

This software is just what I was looking for. I have had issues with QB on my previous software but not anymore. Great job guys!

CONS

I'm happy with what I've got so far. No complaints. Let's see how it goes over the time. New tech docs or more auto part suppliers would be useful.

Allan

Reviewed March 2017

Great system for my business!

My accountant has no issues with the reports and is pleased that we are able to keep track of our business. Its great that all the new features released are automatically included in the next update. AutoRepair Cloud should definitely be easier to find out about encouraging for more marketing!

PROS

Features! Setup is fine and they are constantly developing!

CONS

No cons so far

Todd

Reviewed February 2017

Great software for it's price

AutoRepair Cloud is an awesome application for medium size shops. The set of features is just enough to get the work done. And the company updates it quite frequently.

Todd

Reviewed November 2016

Gives opportunities not headache

AutoRepair Cloud is simple and useful application for auto repair shop It's a good application with all necessary functions to run auto repair shop. I tried several automotive software in my shop but this one is really useful. There is a special mobile application for my customers which gives more options to communicate with them.

Phil

Reviewed December 2016

Good application

We use AutoRepair Cloud at our family's shop and I think it's good enough. I find it simple to use and use it mainly as appointment schedule and invoicing tool.

PROS

Build-in VIN-scanner QuickBooks integration Appointment scheduling tool for Facebook

CONS

Not working without the Internet

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed June 2018

My dealership has a listing with them

PROS

We absolutely love having a free listing with them however we have never been able to see a direct benefits to being on board.

CONS

Unfortunately we have never been shown that we have or have not been contacted through this tool. Yet.

Siddesh

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2017

Software Solution

PROS

This is best suited for small and the medium sized business to take the complete control over the business process and to track your monthly and annual budget.

CONS

Better knowledge required to use this. Feels little expensive. Needs constant development and frequent software updates to meet the latest business standards.

Tom

Reviewed February 2017

The system I was looking for

After all our time spent to research systems, the results have been well worth it. From the capabilities of AutoRepair Cloud to on-demand developments all have exceeded my expectations. Plus all the new features released are automatically included in the next update.

Nigel

Reviewed February 2017

A bit of struggle and I got the thing I was looking for so long

I had to struggle a bit to make the system work for me and I received a lot of help from the company's support. Finally, I got the software I was looking for so long and it is working just the way I want it to. Thank you guys!

Sam

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2017

Descent software for auto repair shop

I would recommend AutoRepair Cloud for small to medium auto repair shops. I was quite surprised by this software. There are almost all necessary features, however I would add repair manuals as in some other software.

George

Reviewed February 2017

Awesome tool for a mobile mechanic!

AutoRepair Cloud is n awesome application with lot of useful features. I'm a mobile auto mechanic and luckily I found this software to manage my repair orders.

Reviewed June 2017

Quotes and maintenance services save me a lot of time!

PROS

Quotes feature is essential as I often provide estimations to my clients; Apps for tablet and cellphone help to save a lot of time when working on a car; Option to add pictures to inspection allows not to miss anything.

CONS

Not working without the Internet/Wi-Fi Not connected to NAPA or any similar supplier thought has access to O'Reiley's and Amazon

faeq