• Pros

• "Ease of use is the great. Support team is friendly and easy to work with. "

• "Its so easy. Very user friendly software program. Navigates well and screens are very easy to understand. Gets the job done easily and prints awesome reports/invoices/work orders!"

• "cust support works there! He was awesome, so patient and so helpful to me. He didn't rush and made the who process so easy for me. I'm sold on the technical support. These people are wonderful!"

• Cons

• "Some system malfunction that kicks me out of the software, however, they were always corrected by technical support."

• "As with all programs I don't like paying fees for tech support and updates it is pricey but necessary. The accounting part of it is lacking a little. But gets better with new updates. "

• "Accounting functions are a bit funky. Obtaining some reports take too much time-ie changing dates in sales tax reports-it would be easier if the dates could be typed in, instead of tabbing back"

Browse AutoShop Reviews

Chip from Tri-State Truck ' Trailer Repair, LLC

Go Steve! As a mechanic who decided to be an owner Winworks AutoShop has been a lifesaver.

Offers me the ability to manage every aspect of my shop. Gives me the ability to view reports on labor, accounting, and inventory with the stroke of a key. Really happy with this product. Over the top tech support.

Pros

WINWORKS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ABOVE AND BEYOND EXCEPTIONAL! I am a mechanic that, along with my brother, opened my own repair business 10 years ago. We are mechanics that have become business owners. In the beginning we did all our RO's handwritten. After 2 years our workload was such that it got hard to keep up. We purchased Winworks to help streamline things. I can honestly say that it has been instrumental in growing our business. However, we have never used it properly. After several years of talking about training we contacted Winworks and had trainer fly out for training. After 2 1/2 days of training with the best trainer I have dealt with, we are ready to take our shop to the next level. The features that trainer introduced and explained to us are amazing. Accounting/Inventory/TechLink/Scheduling and many more. I would HIGHLY recommend getting on-site training if you have not already, money well spent. Then tech support is best I've dealt with and Steve was absolutely amazing! They only regret that I have is that we did not have the training earlier. We are currently running Professional and are upgrading to Premium. The Version 8 upgrade and the interfaces are second to none. Make the investment, the ROI is almost immediate.

Cons

The only thing that I would like to see that Winworks does not have is a annual hands on training convention for AutoShop.

harold from world imported car service inc

Best customer support

One of the most powerful tools with any shop software is the ability to build kits or canned jobs to save yourself time on the next job.

Pros

This program has been with me for over 10 years. It is quite stable and has more features than I normally use, so it will likely grow with your needs. There are multiple terminals allowed, marketing and follow up options and their customer service is excellent if you run into a question or problem

Cons

Like any system, you are going to need some time to accustom yourself to how it works. But I have usually found it to be fairly intuitive.

was recommended

Response from Winworks Software

Replied November 2019

Thank you Harold for your kind words. It is our pleasure to serve customers like you with well running and supported software. All the best to you and your business!

Derek from Auto Motors of Lehigh Valley

Used to Be Excellent Software

Every benefit AutoShop has in running a shop is negated by its sheer lack of reliability. The programming for this software is terrible and inept. DO NOT even consider buying this until they take concrete steps to fix the buggy and unstable underlying programming. I wasted thousands of dollars purchasing it with the intention that I could use it for many years in the future; I got 4 years out of it instead. Now, I get penalized for calling tech support to fix THEIR incompetence.

Pros

Up until the end of 2017, the software was excellent over almost 4 years of use. Work orders look decent and professional, scheduling is a breeze, job building is easy and time efficient, and the service recommendations and tracking was very intuitive. The accounting and labor reports are very helpful. It almost seemed too good to be true... and it was.

Cons

After putting it off for a couple months, I installed the Version 8 update in January of 2018. Ever since then, I have had the joy of talking to customer support an average of once a month, as Winworks finds ever more creative ways to crash. These usually accompany Windows updates, but sometimes it stops working or glitches just for fun. Tech support refuses to acknowledge any systematic problem, but offers no explanation as to why the software stops working every few weeks. On at least two occasions, I had to input data from paper backups because the databases failed catastrophically. The software is terribly, fatally unreliable. Every morning, it's a surprise whether or not the software will work as designed and as I paid for. In fact, I write this now in my spare time until the Texas tech support center opens at 9AM and I can start producing work orders again.

Response from Winworks Software

Replied November 2018

Sorry to hear about this customers experience with our software. We will do whatever we can to resolve the issue, although no specific issue is mentioned other than the programmers are inept and the software is unreliable? When we reviewed our log of calls for this user, we had documented an intermittent network connectivity issue with network hardware. This can cause a lot of software programs to fail when the network is unreliable. Perhaps this has STILL not been resolved? It's easy to blame the software and the software company when either hardware fails or a Windows update causes issues. I do appreciate their Pros comments regarding our software. We have attempted to reach out and will continue to do so to help in any way we can. Every user matters to us!

Lance from Auto Station

Excellent product and support always!

Pros

I have been using WinWorks AutoShop for 20 years. I just replaced my computer server. My local IT person Who I used in the past was unable to do any of the setup. I called technical support and spoke to representative. He got the new computer up and working in a very short time. He even remembered how my system was set up from a conversation I believe happened over a year ago. It put my mind at ease knowing that the people at WinWorks have my back. The last couple days I have been very stressed out trying to figure out how I was going to get this system up and running. Once I talked to him, he made my life much easier. I know how to run a successful and profitable automotive repair shop. I don't know much about computer systems. I know that WinWorks has covered me on the computer side. Their software is easy to use and provides me with all the information I need to grow my business. I'm really glad that I took the time 20 years ago to really look at all the software programs that were available. I know for a fact that WinWorks was the right choice. I just wanted to thank everyone at WinWorks for everything they do to help me. I appreciate it more than you know. Sincerely, Lance Buick Auto Station

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about the software.

Corrie from Specialized Automotive Services

We LOVE Rep!

I have worked on a few different types of systems in the past from 'home grown' to 'out of the box', not automotive specifically, but this system needs some work. It needs to be a bit more user friendly for all the reasons I mentioned in the Cons. I think it has potential, but unless you are constantly upgrading and working to improve it, it will get stagnant and will no longer be viable.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that we have Steve available to help us when we run into issues. He is the saving grace for us! Without him being so helpful, we would have probably changed systems.

Cons

The Form Layouts are terrible. They don't provide enough space for repair stories, they are configured weird, and some are missing things that the others have, but none so far have been comprehensive for everything we need. You have to search the vehicle FIRST before starting a work order. Reports are spotty & inaccurate. You find that specific things aren't popping up like our counter sales Freight Cost and some Misc 2 fees that don't print on the Accounting Full Details Rpt. Only one email for Invoicing, with multiple users/senders is frustrating when customers respond. You can't have multiple parts with the same part number, but it's not like they are UPC's, each vendor can make their own part number and some may overlap. Some parts counter, closed out invoices ON ACCOUNT, do not show up on the statements or the customer record. Can find in the system as closed out properly, but doesn't show up under the customer. So we have received checks from customers with no record in their file, and have to hunt in the system to find the WO that matches. The check chart doesn't always work (i.e. Not available/doesn't work) If the main computer is OFF, nobody can work. There is no specific area to record DEPOSITS on orders, so they get recorder as a payment instead of a deposit. This makes reconciling the day hard. There is no spot for SUBLET work. ESTIMATES do not have numbers on them, so when we work on our fleets, multiple ESTIMATES, no # to reference.

Keith from Fireweed Heavy Truck & Equipment Repairs Ltd.

Winworks Autoshop

Very poor. We are a heavy duty shop and had done some homework before purchasing. There wasn't any alternative programs at the time. We were told that the program had been used by heavy duty shops and that we would have no issues. The program may work incredibly well for an automotive shop, as that is what it is based on. At the end dealing with tech support/programming was a nightmare.

Pros

The structure to the program makes sense from an automotive shop perspective.

Cons

We were promised that the program would adapt to a heavy duty truck shop, however, we were constantly having to do work arounds. Each time required a call to tech support to help transition the program. The first year of tech support was included in the purchase price of the software. After the free tech support term expired we were required to purchase the next year of tech support. Because we required so much support the bill for the upcoming year was quite high. We decided that because we were required to continue doing the work arounds that the cost would be prohibitive and that we couldn't afford to carry on with the program. Expensive lesson learned, we had to purchase the program initially, pay our staff to migrate our information in to the system, then pay our staff to migrate the information to our new operating system. Our experience with tech support wasn't that good either. Issues with getting tickets resolved and getting support..

Reasons for Choosing AutoShop

The other products all told us that we would not be able to use the program for our purposes.

Response from Winworks Software

Replied May 2020

Sorry to hear of our your dissatisfaction with the AutoShop software. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I will answer your email directly. We wish you well with your new software.

Rick from Northern Motorsport LTD

18 Year customer

We have used Winworks Autoshop for 18+ years and have been very happy with the program. Creating work orders and estimates are very easy. It pulls info from Alldata and other labor guides for estimates that saves so much time not having to open and close multiple programs to transfer data manually. The work orders are very easy to read and understand for the customer. When a customer needs repair history or complains that their car is too expensive to maintain you can print them reports on exactly how much they spent year to year. We have found that is very helpful for them and us to sell future work. We are a worldpac speed dial customer as well and it makes it easy to keep inventory needs up to date. Creating standard tasks for the most common jobs we perform makes estimates and billing for those jobs as easy as clicking the mouse button several times. Then print. When we have had issues which are rare customer support has been helpful and takes care of the issue quickly. This is a very easy program to use and we highly recommend using it, We have used it for at least 18 years and cannot work without it.

Pros

very easy to use

Cons

Cannot think of any

Richard from Alliance Auto Repair LLC

Great Software with exccelant assistance

I was trying to switch from 1 computer to a new one. I was at a complete loss. CSR was outstanding with his Customer Service. He spoke to me in a way I could understand. I will continue to use Winworks as long as I own my shop..

Pros

CSR was extremely professional and friendly. He walked me through all the steps I needed to get started. He took his time to help me understand what we were doing. He explained everything in a manner I could understand. It is very easy to navigate through. Entering data and customer info is Extremely easy and user-friendly.

Cons

I honestly do not have any complaints with the software. It is so user friendly. I am not a very technical inclined and i can navigate through the system with ease.

Response from Winworks Software

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the great review. We truly value you as a Winworks User. Thank you for your many years of use of Winworks!

Larry from Auto Doc

How we like Winworks

Great company after so many year working with them we have become friends with some of the employees Please continue to do the job your doing

Pros

We have been using Auto Shop (winworks) for almost 20 years and the product has always done what we asked for. when a problem would come up all we had to do was call in and problem solved. This being an Automotive software. and us being a Auto Repair shop. It was easy to work with. We would like to give a positive review for Auto Shop

Cons

Sometimes when we call in with a problem it seems to take longer that others to get a reply for Winworks. Not that they don't call but when we have a major problem it needs to be addressed right then. That's all we can say that is negative.

Response from Winworks Software

Replied December 2018

Larry, thanks for the great review. We look forward to serving you for years to come.

WILLIAM from PAGNANO'S AUTO

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!!!!!! A++

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. USER FOR MORE THAN 15 YEARS!!!!!!!!!

Pros

EASY TO USE. EASY TO THE MAKE CHANGES TO THE CUSTOMERS AND THEIR CARS.

Cons

I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING NEGATIVE. NOTHING, I LIKE IT ALL.

I LIKE IT.

Response from Winworks Software

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much William for your kind review. We are so pleased with your experience with our software and our technical support. It has been our pleasure to serve you!

Korrin from Brentwood Smog Exptresds

Exceptional Customer Service

Had to place a service call this afternoon after freaking out over a incorrect end of day processing. From the moment the rep answered the phone he assured me he could "fix" my problem and put me at ease. He was so understanding, patient and helpful - he went above and beyond what we needed. It is soooo refreshing to experience old-school customer service - where the person actually performs their job above and beyond what's expected. If possible - I'll definitely be requesting the rep next time I need assistance.

Pros

Usability.

Cons

Nothing to mention.

Response from Winworks Software

Replied June 2019

Thank you Korrin for your wonderful review! We are so pleased you received this level of care. This is our goal with every call to effectively communicate that we care about you, your business and find the most efficient way to keep you going.

LEO from SERVICE OUTLET

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? IT NOT, IT IS THE BEST SOFTWARE

EVERYTHING, THE PEOPLE, THE SUPPORT, THEIR RESPONSE TIME, AND SPECIALLY THEIR ATTITUDE, i HAVE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS FOR OVER 40 YEARS AND I CONSIDER US AS ONE OF THE BEST, AND VERY PRO CUSTOMER SHOP, I CAN TELL YOU I DID NOT THINK OTHER BUSINESS DO BUSINESS AS I DO BUT I FOUND MY MATCH.

Pros

THIS SOFTWARE IS AMAZING EASY TO USE AND VERY SIMPLE AT THE SAME TIME, I HAVE USED ALL KIND OF SOFTWARE BUT THIS ONE TOPS ALL AND THE BEST THING IS THE PRICE IT IS AMAZING AND HAVE NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS YOU ARE NOT BOUND USE IT THE WAY YOU WANT IT I NEVER FELT LIKE THIS WITH OTHER SOFTWARE (I FELT LIKE I WAS CAPTIVE WITH OTHERS)

Cons

REALLY NOTHING THERE IS NOTHING NOT TO LIKE ALL IS WELL WITH THIS SOFTWARE

Response from Winworks Software

Replied November 2018

Thanks so much for the Review Leo. We hope we can use you as a referral for future customers.

Tom from T&J Motorworks Inc

Great software, easy to learn even without reading all the directions.

I actually had my friend in North Carolina buy your software because of how great it is. He loves it n so do I. The benefit is not having a monthly payment for other software and the overall simplicity of the program to teach to others for use. It's great bang for your buck.

Pros

The simplicity of the system for people not savy with computers makes it pretty easy to use. Very well set up, all the things I want on a work order is there and the marketing tool is an awesome feature even though i havent fully figured out how to use it.

Cons

So far I've had a few small issues that while trying to improve my work orders or things it created a problem that cost me to fix. Other than that the voided work orders seem to stick around forever and I would prefer they disappeared into nothingness.

Kevin from Buena Auto Care

Tech Support makes the decision to buy this automotive software an no brainer.

I have been in the automotive repair business almost 40 years. This program has continued to grow and be adaptable throughout the many years I have used it. I have tried many other companies from big to small and Winworks is the best fit for me and my shop. My employees easily learn and use the program faster and more effectively than I do, which makes me happy. Consider Winworks as a top choice when shopping for shop software.

Pros

Intuitive and broad enough to be useful for a log time. The amount of available information, services and data can be used to its fullest, if you have the time and staff. But as a standalone repair writer software, this works well all the time.

Cons

No complaints. The survey will not let me continue until i use 17 words.

Response from Winworks Software

Replied January 2019

Kevin, Thanks so much for the review! Happy New Year!

john from jwl automotive

jwl auto

Pros

only using a small part of its capabilities ,,,but very useful in overall tracking our customers work,,,quick access to history has stopped a lot of problems when they have multiple vehicles, (customer complains we just did brakes on one of his vans, and now they need them again an a few weeks,,,,nice to be able to explain,,it was another one of his fleet, and provide that current vehicle has many miles since done, along with date),,,,makes me happy to have them "stfu"

Cons

needs to remember where you were last,,,make you start some thing from beginning... had this program for many years and spent a lot of money,,,,still no pole dancers showed up out of gratitude..

Response from Winworks Software

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the Review John!

Works great until a Windows update

Pros

The software does alright over all. It's fully functioning and has many many features. It's better than InvoMax lol

Cons

We were using this software at three of our shops but now we only use it at one. That shop does contract work and we're in no hurry. This software was made for a platform. That platform is Microsoft Windows. It seems that half the time Microsoft updates Windows, Winworks fails to boot up. I believe this issue is largely to do with the Winworks USB product key. Winworks goes to great lengths to make sure that no one is pirating their software but it gets in the way of their software working every day. We have busy shops. If we walk in after a Windows update and Winworks will not boot up, then we are pulling out paper invoices (and hair) and calling the Winworks tech support. It turns our day into a complete mess. Their tech support is understaffed and if their software doesn't work after a Windows update, then every shop running Winworks is calling all at once. Yeah, they'll move you to the front of the line for another. They might even charge you to fix their software that suddenly doesn't run on the platform it was made for. In another word, EXTORTION. Enjoy paper invoices or pay us. We already paid a lot of this program up front only to be charged again and again because they can't make their anti-piracy key work with every Windows update. They even suggested that we not run Windows update. What a terrible suggestion. The security risk isn't worth the trade off. We have used three different invoicing programs over the years. None of them had this issue.

Response from Winworks Software

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review. However, this is a review that does not list your name. We would love to make this right, so please reach out to us and we would love to talk about your concerns and address them. Thank You

Amy from C&A Auto

July 2016

Believe it or not, requesting a REFUND on this.

This will be the last time Autoshop harms my business by putting a sudden mid-job stop to customer service. Customers that expect a professional and itemized layout of the work done at this shop are instead leaving with nothing but handwritten paper receipts, due to the disastrously whimsical nature of the Winworks software, which I can only imagine was written by incompetent programmers who do not even bother to release updates to fix their glaring mistakes. The response I keep getting from customer service, who I now have to call at least twice a month, and more frequently now than ever, is that "no software is perfect." Well, for a program that costs , earned by sweating under rusted cars day after day, a program damn well better be perfect. 1. Connection to Carfax, so that a simple VIN will pull up car info 2. Work order formatting smart enough to not allow greeting messages or disclaimers to overlap with other writing 3. Estimates that will not cut off the business name at the top when printed, unless explicitly saved as a pdf and then printed 4. Not having sudden fits of "YOUR LICENSE NOT DETECTED" that will not allow any user to even open the program on another computer 5. Not having technical support that contacts Alldata to create an administrative Alldata username and password under a customer's Alldata account without customer consent or even knowledge, then fails to even try to use that account to serve its actual purpose, which was to link Alldata estimates to Winworks Autoshop to make customer's life that much easier 6. Connection to other commonly used parts shops that allow user to add/order a part through Winworks Autoshop, without having to painstakingly input every part detail every time a work order comes in. These very basic software requirements, which any other program ACTUALLY has, and does not just advertise, which were promised to my shop when we used the demo, have never been met. This is wreaking havoc in my shop, and have led me to come to the conclusion that I do not need, much less want, Winworks Autoshop in my business. I would frankly like nothing more to do with it. Thus, I am requesting a full refund of $$$$ for the software. I believe I am more than entitled to a full refund, after all my customers and I have been through thanks to Winworks.

Pros

Not cloud based

Cons

Everything above

Response from Winworks Software

Replied January 2018

Hello Amy, we are sorry for the experience you had with Winworks AutoShop. Your feedback helps us improve, thank you. Most of our customers participate in 3 one hour training calls with our experienced training staff to help customers get up to speed and using Winworks in the most effective way in their shop, but looking at your record you opted out of the training that we offered. We would still be happy to provide you with training so you can better understand Winworks AutoShop. If there is anything else that we can be of assistance, please let us know. 1-800-946-9675 or support@winworks.com- Our goal has and will always be to do everything we can so that our customers have a great experience with our software and our service.

Amy from Truck & Tractor Repair, LLC

MotorShop Director the BEST

Everything has been great! Tech Support always calls you back and are great to work with. Love how they take over computer to solve problem and its always solved quickly. Great product... going to miss it as we have been bought out!

Pros

Cons

The only issue we had is when our computers would do a windows update. Sometimes it would kick us out of the Motorshop.

Response from Winworks Software

Replied February 2019

Amy, Thanks so much for the review! For others reading this review, our Winworks AutoShop product was also published as MOTOR Shop Director by MOTOR Information Systems.

September 2016

Victoria from Trackspec Autosports

September 2016

Excellent Support!

Our shop has been using this software for almost two years and we had some technical questions, as well as pricing and feature questions. After looking online and looking throughout the program, I decided to finally call (usually not one to do this). I called the support and Kathy asked what type of questions I had. Once I told her, she said someone will call back. ONE minute later, I get a call from Steve. I described my technical questions and he knew right away how to fix it. He remotely accessed our software and showed me what to do. Super quick. Then, I asked about pricing and features, and he knew right away. Very straightforward and knowledgeable. I feel like great customer service and support is hard to come by but this was not the case here. I'm definitely a happy customer!

Pros

-Has all of the features our small 5-employee shop needs (can pay more for more features) -Reasonable one-time fee -Amazing customer service and support

Cons

-Looks outdated

Tammy from Canevari Bros

Awesome!

Very helpful with reporting and pricing!

Pros

I love how many different options this software has. It can do so many things. Whatever you want to keep track of they will find a way to help you. I really appreciate the customer support. They are always able to get back to me in a timely manner and there is never a question too stupid or too hard for them. They work with me until I am happy.

Cons

I do not like that the counter sales do not have the same reporting as the work orders. Also there are some anti-theft software that would be helpful if it were optional.

December 2012

Becki from Autovantage Service Center

December 2012

Great Management Software

We have now been using Winworks for 5 years after already trying Alldata's management software. We looked at Mitchell but wasn't impressed. The thought of having to pay someone monthly for something that is not mine is not appealing. That is why I do not lease cars. But to each their own. We looked at RO Writer but the upfront expense was just too much. Besides a few bells & whistles Winworks is just as great. You will not be disappointed.

Pros

The fact that we own the software is why we went with Winworks. The cost is affordable. We tried AllData's management software for a year and had problems. Also the fact that we would never own it and would be paying monthly forever was unappealing. The fact that we could make payments was great. Julie in tech support is amazing. The other guys are great as well but Julie has been the one that I have connected with. I know of some shops that have never done an update and are using the system with no problems. We on the other hand pay for support and all updates. Worth every penny. The system is easy to use and integrates well with Quickbooks & WorldPac's speed dial. We use most of all of the features that are available,

Cons

There are some things I wish were more like RO Writer but again you pay for what you get. I have many friends whose shops have RO Writer and are very happy with it. The reason we did not go with it is because of the upfront cost. Like I said just a few things I wish Winworks had but I am satisfied. Just like having a Tahoe but wanting an Escalade.

DJ from Dell's Service Center

Terrific

Pros

You can have the best SMS but if there is no support what good is it? I like the fact they do there best to help you. You always get a call the same day and it's fast. All of there support staff is friendly super helpful. They update system regularly to keep up with industry trends and needs.

Cons

I would like to see some different / more reports . There is not a lot of things I don't like. There is no perfect SMS out there

Response from Winworks Software

Replied September 2017

Thanks DJ! We value your input on Winworks!

Sean from NorCal Auto - Service & Sales

Technical Difficulties

So long story short, my all in one office computer decided last week it was time to quit. after being in a panic I removed the hard drive from that unit and called WinWorks tech support. within a matter of minutes, the tech support help desk got me up and running again on my laptop which was a great temporary workaround. Today the representative from tech support helped me get WinWorks software up and running on my new office computer, Best tech service around as far as I'm concerned.

Pros

Everything !!!

Cons

Nothing, Great Product

Response from Winworks Software

Replied March 2017

Thank you Sean for the kind words! We love having you apart of the Winworks family!

Keith from Contra Costa Auto Service

REVIEW

EASE OF USE- TECH SUPPORT IS GREAT AS WELL. TEAM MEMBERS IN TECH SUPPORT IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ADDRESSES MY COMPLAINTS IMMEDIATELY. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, FAST, AND GREAT AT COMMUNICATING.

Pros

EASE OF USE- THIS SOFTWARE DOES EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR MY SHOP

Cons

ADDTL COST FOR ADD-ONS, ADMIN ENTRY CAN BE VERY TIME CONSUMING ON THE BACK END

Response from Winworks Software

Replied May 2019

Thank you Keith for your great review. It is our pleasure to serve you and to continue to make the Winworks AutoShop program part of your shop's success!

John from Fifth Gear Automotive

Winworks Tech Support is the BEST!

The customer representative has been great for me personally and Fifth Gear. Winworks provides us with excellent data and tools for providing our customers with top-level service and reaching our full potential in sales, and one of the representatives has been the best in making sure we are getting the most out of the product and helps us quickly and professionally when we stumble. We couldn't ask for a better partner.

Pros

It provides us with all the data we could ever need on our customers.

Cons

Sometimes it is tough to get this great data out of the system so I can use it to make more money.

Response from Winworks Software

Replied December 2018

John, thanks for the great review. We look forward to serving you more in the years to come!

Beth from Zeagler Auto Service Inc.

Winworks Works Great!!

Pros

Winworks has proven to be exactly the shop management software that our business needed. It is simple to use, and keeps our shop running efficiently. Any questions are quickly answered by Winworks staff. Highly recommend!

Cons

There needs to be a short list of frequently used vendors, needs to be a way to keep the same vendor for entering multiple parts without having to go into settings and change your default vendor.

RJ from D&K Automotive Repair

Outstanding Support. Never Have a problem getting a hold of them when needed.

Great team to work with. Excellent support.

Pros

Ease of use is the great. Support team is friendly and easy to work with.

Cons

If there is a con it would be adding multiple job tasks packaged together.

Response from Winworks Software

Replied December 2018

Thanks RJ for a great review. We can add multiple job standard tasks together. The feature is called Linked Tasks. Any technician can connect to your computer and demonstrate the feature when you have time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and everyone at your shop!

Chris from German Auto Sport

Literally the backbone of my business with standard tasks galore and USA tech support .

my shop runs smoothly and efficiently allowing me to focus on the client and not the wasting time with bad software. Quick easy and efficient with quick reference buttons and constant improvements

Pros

Anytime a client asks for a quote fop any kind I can literally take 1 minute extra and build that "task" to then refer to later. Being a Euro shop that lack of repetition saves my time and money and have tried others with nothing coming close

Ty from PRR Computers, LLC

Needed help in connecting new station and performing a full upgrade

Pros

I don't know yet. We just took on this client and this is first time dealing with this software. A workstation crashed and I needed help getting back online and during all this saw they were way behind on upgrades. The support staff was amazing on helping me with both and educating me on how the system works and what to do for them. He was truly a great help and actually fun to talk to.

Larry from Auto Doc

We have used Winworks software since 1999 and are very happy with the product

Records are kept easily and information is very easy to retrieve when needed. Customer information is stored and easy to back up

Pros

We love the ability to go to customer information with ease and not having to look through a lot of files to get there

Cons

need to be able to email a copy of an invoice with just a click, and when we use the mail outs we would like to be able to know how many are going to be printed before we run the program

Katrina from T.J.'s Auto Repair

We have been using Winworks for over 20 years, George has always taken care of us!

Pros

This is a very simple yet effective program that is easy to train new employees. The personal touch is key, when you call with a problem they do everything to help take care of it! George has always worked to make sure we get the most out of the program! Can't say enough!

Cons

I can't think of anything, all problems I've ever had George has adressed and helped adapt it to my needs.

deanna from Great Lakes Truck Svc

I have had this program since 2003 and it has worked very well.

running my business smoothly and efficiently

Pros

It is user friendly, the updates are great and the tech support is outstanding. Hardly have to use tech support but when I do They always handle it quickly.

Cheryl from CG Professional Service

Awesome and seamless transition with our new computers! Tech Steve is GREAT!

Pros

Cons

None. The program is great and their tech support is always so helpful. I am looking forward for the program to be cloud based. It will make working from other offices a breeze.

Yvonne from World Class Auto Repair

Very helpful tech--happy to teach me changes.

Pros

I like the revised lookup screen. The availability to shuffle names and adjust columns. I also like the availability of the CARFAX. I also like being able to search a car or customer in several different ways.

Cons

I have never been a fan of the end of day report. To me the report should be one that you could actually post the books from.

John from Stoney Creek Automotive

Stoney Creek Automotive

Have been running with Winworks for about 8 years. Checked out many different programs before settling on Winworks software. I have never regretted the choice. They have been very helpful and have kept us running in short order when ever a problem has arisen.

Pros

Able to set up on a server for multiple terminals to use. Download directly into Quick Books .

Response from Winworks Software

Replied June 2016

Thanks for the feedback John!

KEN from GERMAN STAR AUTOMOTIVE

AWSOME, VERY HELPFUL

COMPLETLY RUNNING MY SHOP.

Pros

EASY TO USE, PRICED WELL AND SUPPORT IS ALWAYS A CALL AWAY. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT HELPED ME WITH CHANGING OWNERSHIP FROM ONE CUSTOMER TO ANOTHER, VERY FAST AND HELPFUL. WHILE ON PHONE HE UPDATED TO VERSION8 AND WALKED ME THREW NEW FEATURES, ALSO INSTALLED INSIGHT WITH A FREE 10 DAY TRIAL.

Cons

NOTHING,

Jeannine from B & D Automotive

Great program to run our auto shop.

It keeps our shop information organized. Processing our daily work and invoicing.

Pros

Still learning the program, but am finding it is pretty easy to use. I like how it stores the history of the customer vehicle information, and the look up feature is used all the time. Saves having to remember our customer names.

Cons

My husbands shop has used this software for years. I personally have only been working here in the shop for a year or so, so i still have some areas of the software to learn.

Janet from Ryan Imported Car Repair

Overall-the users find this software compatible with the needs of our business-and the technical sup

Pros

Most functions are easy to use, once the user is trained and understands the functions. The customer support is outstanding

Cons

RICHARD from ACORN GARAGE INC.

Great program, and experience.

Pros

User friendly, we really like the highlighted areas, in new updated program. The text support was very helpful.

Cons

Still looking for itemized tax when applying payment to invoice. It would be great to when paying a ticket that in the window as you apply a payment for the invoice could show the tax listed.

Jim from So Cal Truckworks

Very good user friendly product

Pros

The software is good especially for basic computer users with limited skills,and the Tech support is top notch

Cons

Attempting to change some entries can be difficult to figure out,like if vin number is entered wrong,changing it will affect ability to keep it in same fleet or group of vehicles.

Response from Winworks Software

Replied August 2017

Thank You Jim!

Kasi from S&K Truck repair & wash

would like it to be more added about big trucks

Pros

I like the inventory end of it can put bar codes in and scan or find parts. Like that I can go onto NAPA site and find parts.

Cons

would like it be able to get kenworth or peterbilt trucks like the NAPA is. Would like a fast way to just bill out charge 1 or 2 parts with no labor on the counter sale.

KEVIN from CORVETTE CONNECTION

VERY EASY TO USE SYSTEM

I LIKE THAT IT IS SIMPLE TO USE . I DO NOT USE IT TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL. ME BAD.

Pros

USER FRIENDLY. I HAVE USED THIS SYSTEM FOR 10 PLUS YEARS. GREAT.

Cons

ON THE WORK ORDER THERE IS NO PLACE FOR MILEAGE IN, MILEAGE OUT.

Response from Winworks Software

Replied November 2018

Thanks for the great feedback Kevin! The mileage in mileage out is a great suggestion. We will look into it.

Brian from B&T Auto Center LLC

Excellent Software very user friendly and have used this platform for over 10 years now its great!

It helps me run my Automotive Repair Business efficiently and effectively.

Pros

Very easy to use the most self explanatory system I have ever used, great enter face with other software products.

JOHN from JOHN SPECIALTY REPAIR

WINWORKS AUTOSHOP 13 PLUS YEARS

I HAVE BEEN USING WINWORKS IN MY REPAIR SHOP IN ALPHARETTA GA FOR MORE THAN 13 YEARS . THE SOFT WARE IS SO EASY THAT WE GO YEARS WITH OUT ANY NEED FOR THE TECK SUPPORT BUT WHEN WE DO NEED THEN THEY ALWAYS DO A GOOD AND QUICK JOB. LAST YEAR WE OPENED A SECOND SHOP IN ATHENS GA AND WE SET THAT SHOP UP WITH WINWORKS

Pros

EASY TO USE

Cons

-0-

Response from Winworks Software

Replied July 2016

Pleasure talking to you today John!

John from Fifth Gear Automotive

Winworks Tech Support was GREAT! He handled my questions both quickly and professionally.

Pros

Winworks provides our shop with a tremendous amount of data to look both internal at our systems and processes and externally to our customers.

Cons

Nothing, we love the program and enjoy working with it. Even when we have questions, the Tech Support is great.

ANDREW from SEASONALL AUTOMOTIVE & TOWING

USING FOR OVER 15 YEARS NOTHING BUT THE BEST

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MANAGE YOUR SHOP WITH IS IN WINWORKS SOFTWARE FROM ACCOUNTING TO PARTS INVENTORY TO ESTIMATES TO WORK ORDERS YOU CAN DO IT ALL.

Pros

FAST AND EFFICIENT

Cons

CANNOT OPEN PROGRAM ON MORE THAN 1 COMPUTER AT THIS TIME HAVE TROUBLE WRITING WORK ORDERS IN OFFICE WHEN PROGRAM IS OPEN UP IN THE SHOP.

CLAY from PLANET AUTO INC

winwork

auto shop and its employees have been great to us over the last 20 years

Pros

I worked at dealers for 25 years before this shop. i like this program better than ADP or Reynolds and Reynolds

Cons

I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WQITH PROGRAM AT ALL

Response from Winworks Software

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the review Clay!

Renee from Blankenship's Truck Repair

Steve was efficient and very personable. My issues were resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

Emailing invoices. I find the software cumbersome for how it is being utilized by the office managers.

Cons

Entering parts is too cumbersome. Many features are not intuitive for me. The screens looks very dated.

BRIAN from a&b European motors

great support

great software

Pros

user friendly easy to teach other employees

Cons

nothing it looks like was written for the end user not the accountant

Response from Winworks Software

Replied December 2018

Brian, Thanks for the review. If there is anything else we can do. Let us know! Thanks!

Andres from Miami's Quality Auto Repair

Excellent Customer Service!

When it comes to customer service, Winworks understands. When you get on the phone, the technician are with you 100% and always go the extra mile.

Pros

Ease of use and many featues.