• Pros

• "Lots of features and really simple to use, great customer service. "

• "Super easy to run. No learning curve, installed and started using."

• "Easy simple to use very affordable great team to work with"

• Cons

• "Reports took me a while to understand but once I did it a few times the better I liked it."

• "It is overkill for what I do need but I guess it is not really a con."

• "You can not open invoices in a lot of reports(example ; Brows invoices). The inventory report does not give the total amount for each vender. The history on inventory items needs improvement."

Browse Digital Wrench Reviews

Jim from Just Maintenance Automotive and Truck Repair

Repair Order layout for a small shop

No problems. All is good.

Pros

You can get started using the software and constructing R.O's immediately. As soon as I got the program, I started entering customer and vehicle information to build a customer base. I then opened a repair order and entered parts and labor of where I was on the vehicle; at the time. It helped me catch up in the shop. I like the fact that I don't miss posting labor or parts. My bottom line showed an immediate increase in daily sales. I'm bringing in more money because I'm not missing items that were repaired or should have been added to the R.O.

Cons

When the customer pays me in advance, the cash receivable doesn't immediately calculate correctly. I have to press the "R"/recalculate before it will add the money to my already growing parts and labor totals.

Reasons for Choosing Digital Wrench

Lower cost and the ease of choosing my own repair order layout. The 50 plus choices was a blessing.

Response from VMT Software

Replied August 2019

Jim, Thanks for the review. As far as the adding payments or adding payments in advance, highlight the Repair Order, then click on the Add Deposit Button. This will calculate everything normally.

Justin from BYU-Idaho

Perfect for small shop

I like the ease of adding customers and creating work orders. I also like the inventory management system. Although I don't use that particular function as much as others might, it has been helpful in tracking inventory item prices from vendors over time. This has allowed me to search for different vendors and reduce costs in several different areas. I have also been able to reduce the parts and supply inventory that I have on hand and stock the most appropriate supplies for my shop. Overall, my experience with Digital Wrench has been wonderful, and despite efforts from others in my organization (individuals not associated with my shop, just in other areas in the organization) to have me switch to different products (and I tried those other products out), Digital Wrench is the best choice for a small, specialized, or new shop.

Pros

I like that this software is easy to use and teach to new technicians. I like that it is a great value for the money. It is relatively inexpensive and works perfect for my small shop here at the University where I teach.

Cons

There are lots of invoice options to choose from, however, when setting up the company information, not everything that is set up there that should appear on the invoices does so correctly. Instead of having to choose an invoice layout that is already pre-designed, I think it would be better to have a list of options provided and then have the entire invoice customized through the company setup.

Reasons for Choosing Digital Wrench

It is a better fit for my small shop, especially with the low-volume that I run through here. Also, the other product would have required me to share it with other shops in my organization. We work on very different product lines, where they are strictly automotive and I am more specialized. The other product didn't provide the flexibility to tailor to my needs the way that Digital Wrench does.

Response from VMT Software

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the kind words. As far as invoices go, the company setup has a few options for invoice#16 or some of our built-in invoices. We have around 50 custom invoices in our report writer that you can modify directly so you can create an invoice just for your company. You can modify them there, and test them as well. Call us if you'd like some help modifying your own invoice.

Ralf from Ralf's Automotive

Technician of 34 Years

It is flawless in keeping record of my cashflow.

Pros

I find it hard to use. And there is really nothing for me to coment on. The Program works great but is not what I was expecting.

Cons

As many of the other Software's out there this is aiming for the "Selling" and "Money" side of things. It is certainly not catering to the Customer. When I purchased this I was hoping to get a Software that can easily show me repairs that I did for my customers but that is not the Case here. I am disappointed that the Customer gets left out in the cold. So if you are looking to serve your Customers you may want to look elsewhere. If you worried about the Money side of things this Software is more than capable to do that for you.

Response from VMT Software

Replied July 2017

Ralf, Sorry to hear you're having trouble finding the customer history. All RO's relate to a customer, so you can easily see all work done, all parts sold to any particular customer by clicking on the $ icon on the very first screen. Then, click on the Find Customer button, select the customer and all RO's with balances will immediately display. To see all RO's, just uncheck the Balances Only button. You can also filter the repairs by one of the customer's vehicles, a date range, or even search parts or labor with a keyword like 'Oil' or 'Brakes' or whatever you choose, all from the same screen. If you every have any difficulties, please let us know. We are happy to help. Plus, it is comments from our customers that enable us to keep enhancing and improving our software. Thank you, Ray Rippey Programmer

Dawn from S and J Diesel

Run... Get this!

I cannot day enough good things about Digital Wrench. Our experience for the past 4+ years has been nothing short of amazing!!

Pros

We stumbled for the first year we started our own business. We were working off of paper invoices for our customers and our inventory was a mess! Within 15 minutes of installing this software, we were up and running and have not looked back. I cannot stress enough the ease of use and the security in knowing if there should ever be a problem, support is always there! The cost is below what would be expected for a program than can be virtually customized for any need! Completely satisfied!

Cons

As hard as I try to think of a negative... I just cannot.

Convenience, price, support.

Response from VMT Software

Replied August 2019

Thanks Dawn. Glad to hear Digital Wrench is working well for you.

Mike from Sugarland power sports

Motorcycle parts and service

Pros

Not a whole lot of options out there we going DW on line works great. I'm sure we are even using the full program so many things it can do. I'm a customer satisfaction person and the team has always been there for me. Can't enough great things about them. Thanks guys

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment. Would be nice to be able to text the customer there eat and invoice

Reasons for Choosing Digital Wrench

Customer support were the desiding reason. Customer service

DAVID from Red Barn Auto

Best work order and inventory software

The guys are quick to fix issues and make improvements, great company to work with

Pros

Easy to get started using, no crashes, great customer service, does everything I need, best price

Cons

Would like to be able to change the print layout

Response from VMT Software

Replied August 2019

David, Glad Digital Wrench is working well for you. You can change the print layout of the invoices by using the report manager. Call us and we'll show you how that can be done. You can also use the report manager to create your own inventory, customer, cash, and many more reports.

CATHRYN from Atomic Motors

Excellent Value

I have been more than happy with this product from day one - we have been using it for over 4 years now and have no plans to change.

Pros

Efficient, fast, good value. Support is awesome!

Cons

That would be a questions for the users but they seem to be happy with the system.

Reasons for Choosing Digital Wrench

Functionality, speed of set up and talk to a real person anytime we need support.

Brad from Superior engine service

Dig wrench review

Love it highly recommended

Pros

The daily jobs r listed nicely and love how it keeps track of mechanic times

Cons

Needs auto backup, need to have a better search bar

Response from VMT Software

Replied August 2019

Brad, Thanks for your review. I'm not sure if you have it turned on, but the program will ask you to backup (using our built-in backup program) whenever you exit the program. We don't do auto backups because database files need to be closed for a backup to function well. Call us on the search. We'll show you how to use the locator which is built in to almost every browse screen.

Jeff from Rileys Automotive

Outstanding Product

It’s been great and I plan on using for a long time.

Pros

I like how user friendly it is. The support is great. The cost is excellent.

Cons

I honestly can’t think of any negatives.

Reasons for Choosing Digital Wrench

This was the best for the money.

marcel from O.N.Sports

Digital Wrench review

inventory control quarterly reports easy to use

Pros

Easy simple to use very affordable great team to work with

Cons

nothing everything about it is great. and if not they update so its great

coin flip

Jordan from The University of Alabama

My review!

I purchased the program for the University of Alabama Grounds Department. This program is geared towards an individual shop owner, which is not exactly what I needed, but this is the closest program I could find to what I needed. We don't actually have customers or charge for parts or labor, we just needed a program to track what repairs we did to equipment within our department and how much money we spent on parts for each unit. I purchased the program mainly for the inventory portion to track how much we use throughout the fiscal year. We got several quotes for other repair utilities suited for our needs, but most were upward of $10,000 or more. All in all, I am very pleased with your program and it has helped us tremendously in keeping repair records of our equipment.

Pros

The inventory tracking is my favorite part of the software. it is easy to use and easy to track quantities of parts used throughout the year.

Cons

I have noticed that when I save and print repair orders that it cuts off some of the sentences or does not print everything I wrote. Everything is there when you view the repair order but not after you save it to pdf. I also save all my forms to pdf so I can put them into an equipment records folder to keep track of each piece of equipment for the year and print them off. I have not found a way to send it directly to the folder. I am having to save it and then transfer it from my wrench folder in the C:/ drive to individual folders. Like I stated before, we do not include taxes or labor rates in our repair orders. It would be nice to have the option to remove different fields from the repair order to clean it up.

Response from VMT Software

Replied August 2016

Jordan, Thanks for the kind words. As far as the RO printout is concerned we can fix that in short order. If you have the newest version, the invoice printouts have been fixed to show all of the labor. Also, some invoices now won't show the tax fields if you don't have taxes. Either way, you can use and/or copy one of the custom invoices and modify it easily and we'll be happy to help. To automatically send the pdf's to a particular folder you can set that up in the company setup area.

David from DLF Auto Service

Outstanding business management software

I started my own auto repair shop a year and a half ago. Was looking for a software to keep track of all repairs and inventory. Was refered to Digital Wrench who was using software for an ATV shop. Looked into it and tried demo and fell in love with it. Ordered full version right away. Other than the ease of use, The price was the best part of this software.

Pros

I like the ability to give my customers a detailed description of repairs performed and individual price of parts on one receipt.

Cons

It is rather difficult to find previous repairs for 1 customer.

Response from VMT Software

Replied July 2019

David, Thank you for the comment. There are two ways to find customer history. Option 1 From the same screen where you would start a repair order follow the tabs to the right. You will see a tab called 1 Customer History. When you click on that tab you will be able to select your customer and see all the history. Option 2 To find all RO's for one customer click on the $ icon from the main screen, click on Find Customer, select the customer. Unclick balances only to see all past Ro's. You can then filter them by date, vehicle, or search by a keyword to see all Ro's that have that word. Call and we'll walk you through it.

Dana from Josh's Garage

For basic software for a smaller business, it's great for our needs.

Easily contain all customer information, easily access information of accounts, and invoicing.

Pros

For the most part, this software is very user friendly. We can easily access most information we need through search tools. Invoicing and keeping track of sales is very easy.

Cons

A customer email function would be nice. We don't mass email often, but when we do, we have to copy/paste emails into our email account. Also, finding vehicle information is easy for every aspect of the vehicle except the VIN.

Response from VMT Software

Replied May 2018

Glad to hear it's working for you. As far as Email is concerned, you can use our Letter Editor (an optional program) to mass email your customers. This is nice because you can also do a 'Email Merge' so the letters are custom to each customer. You can also send a text or email to your customer to let them know the vehicle is finished. And of course you can email the customer the invoice or estimate as a PDF along with a custom message.

Jason from Grand Strand Marine LLC

Digital Wrench Review

Everything I need is at the touch of a button

Pros

I've been using VMT Digital Wrench for 3 years now & the value you receive in this product is far beyond the price tag associated. In the Marine Industry the Work Order & POS Systems come at a premium rate but Digital Wrench does everything they do with the same ease of use they come with. For anyone looking for a professional product at a unbeatable value, VMT is by far the best option!!

Cons

There really is no Con w/ Digital Wrench in my opinion, the only thing it doesn't do the $10,000 systems do is integrate the parts vendors info via automatic web download

August 2016

James from THE GARAGE OF NC INC.

DIGITAL WRENCH REVIEW

I used shop controller in the past . They just got way to expensive. I priced other programs and decided on digital wrench. They are easy on the wallet and have very good customer support. Digital wrench might not have everything shop controller has but they have everything a small shop needs and they are adding to it all the time. it

Pros

Ease of use once you lean the curve ,which is no to hard.

Cons

Not being able to pull up a single car past history or maybe i do not know how.

Response from VMT Software

Replied August 2016

James, In order to see a complete history for a customers car, click on the $ icon on the main screen, click on the find customer button. Then, click OFF the balances only checkmark and you will see all RO's, estimates, WIP's and Completed RO's (Invoices). To see just one vehicle, Click on the Vehicle Icon, select the vehicle, then click on the checkbox to the left of the vehicle. Not hard once you do it once.

Marcelino from Garage Martin Powertrain Transmission Group

EXTRAORDINARY TOOL FOR THE REAL AUTOMOTIVE BUISNESS

THIS PROGRAM GIVE US A CONSTANT PERFORMANCE TO OUR SHOP, GREAT FOR OURS CLIENTS, SOME SAID NEVER SEE BEFORE A ENVOICE SO CLEAR AND FRENDLY.

Pros

THE MARK UP PRICE/ THE PACKAGE FOR OURS MOST IMPORTANT JOBS/THE MULTIPLE CATEGORIES FOR ALL WE NEED.

Cons

THE TAG # AND THE MILLAGE THAT WE ENTER IN THE VEHICLE PRIMARY PAGE DOES NOT PASS TO THE INVOICE PAGE. WE NEED TO PUT AGAIN.

Response from VMT Software

Replied August 2016

Thanks Marcelino. You can turn on syncing for the mileage and tag# in the company setup area. Let us know if you still have a problem after that.

RICARDO from J&S TOOL REPAIR

GREAT, LOVE THE SOFTWARE , RAY AND DON ARE THE BEST

MAKES THE COMPANY LOOK GOOD, WHEN WE CAN PULL UP A CUSTOMER IN SECONDS.

Pros

HOW EASY CAN THIS GET? THE LEARNING CURVE IS JUST TO EASY. I HAVE TRIED OTHERS AND THIS IS BY FAR THE EASIEST. THE INVENTORY MODULE IS GREAT. YOU CAN SEARCH ANYWAY YOU WANT. THE PURCHASE ORDER MODULE IS AS EASY AS DRAG AND DROP AND THE EMAIL OPTION MAKES IT SUPERB. THE END OF DAY CASH DRAWER OPTIONS ARE SUPER. ADDING NEW CUSTOMERS IS A BREEZE. AND OF COURSE THE FLEXIBILITY OF THE SOFTWARE AS A WHOLE IS JUST AWESOME. THE GUYS, DON AND RAY, AT DIGITAL WRENCH ARE ALWAYS LISTENING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS AND IMPROVING THEIR PRODUCT. GREAT VALUE, YOU GET A LOT FOR YOU MONEY.

Cons

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY I LIKE THE SOFTWARE. I WOULD LIKE MORE COLOR DOTS AND NEW AND IMPROVED TRAINING VIDEOS .

EUGENE from GENE;S TRANSMISSIONS

GENE'S HONEST REVIEW

HAVE BEEN USING PROGRAM FOR A LITTLE OVER 3YRS,HAD A FEW PROBLEMS IN THE BEGINNING BUT TECH SUPPORT WAS ONLY A PHONE CALL AWAY AND ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL.PROBLEMS WERE ALWAYS RESOLVED QUICKLY.

Pros

YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR NEEDS. PRICE IS FAR BETTER THAN ANY OTHER PROGRAMS I'VE LOOKED INTO. LIKE SNAP ON,NAPA,MITCHELL.

Cons

DON'T REALLY HAVE ANY. WOULD LIKE TO CUSTOMIZE A LITTLE MORE TO MY LIKING & PROBALY COULD IF I WAS MORE OF A COMPUTER WIZ. I KNOW JUST ENOUGH TO GET MYSELF INTO A JAM & THEN HAVE TO ASK MY SON FOR HELP.

Gary from REV Limit Repair

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Best Value & Easy to Use

I have been in business for one year and I have been using this program from day one. It has made thing very simplified. I would definitely recommend this product.

Pros

It was very easy to set up and start using. I like the amount of data this program stores and the reports your able to run. At this price point your getting a good value.

Cons

I would like to see more fields have the ability to edit in the customers vehicle area.

Reasons for Choosing Digital Wrench

Digital Wrench allowed me to try out the software before I had to purchase it. Being able to use almost all the features enabled me to see how it would work for my business live. That made the difference.

Response from VMT Software

Replied August 2019

Gary, Thanks for your feedback. Call us and lets talk about what you need for the vehicle fields. We want to make it as versatile as possible.

Amanda from Bryson's Auto Repair and Performance

Look no further!

Starting our new business and trying to find the right software for our repair orders was overwhelming. Until I came across Digital Wrench. I watched a youtube video, read reviews, and gave it a try. Best decision ever!

Pros

The price, by far the best out there, very affordable! The customer service is awesome!!! You can call Ray or Don anytime and they are quick to answer, really listen to your concerns (even recommendations!), and they are extremely helpful. Very nice guys too!

Cons

I can not think of one complaint!

Bill from Pasadena Aircooled

Love this program!

I'm a small, (two man) busy Auto repair shop owner who is not particularly computer savvy. This program is perfect for someone like me due to it's simplicity, and ease of use. The customer support is second to none. For my business, I don't use many of the functions available to me, but it's nice to know that they're there when I need them.

Pros

The simplicity and the customer support.

Cons

Honestly, there are a couple of very minor things that I need to understand, but are probably easily cleared up with a call to customer support. Otherwise, I'm completely satisfied with this program.

Scott from S & W Equipment Repair

September 2016

Perfect for small repair shops

I will start out with the bad first. As a small independent repair shop this software is nearly perfect. The only flaw it has for us is the fact that we cant track cores or do core tax that Oklahoma charges but we don't get back. however it is great for tracking inventory, techs time on jobs and is excellent for customer and unit number tracking for previous repairs. Overall I would buy this software over and over and over if needed. P.S. Jim was excellent at writing a specific repair order format just for our company.

Pros

customer and unit number tracking and parts inventory and reorder ability.

Cons

cores and core tax issues.

Response from VMT Software

Replied September 2016

Thanks for your review Scott. I will make sure the core charge issue is put on our ToDo List.

Nic from Coers Diesel

August 2016

Simplicity with a great backbone.

I was looking for a program that was easy to use with a lot of features. I found digital wrench to be just that. There are a lot of features that I still dont take advantage of.

Pros

Ease of use, customer tracking, and parts list.

Cons

Not completely necessary, but would be nice to have a sales tax report integrated(maybe it does and I havent found it).

Response from VMT Software

Replied July 2019

The sales tax reports are under the End of Day area. There are two columns in the option, the left column is the report for the daily transactions. You should run the summary or detail report once a day then click on the purge and copy button. This transfers the information to the history file where you can get reports for whatever time period you set it for. This will give you income and taxes in those reports.

Jesus from Cano Country Marine

Best software

I have used this software every day for several years and its always worked great. Have never had any issues with it. If I had any questions on any feature tech support was always ready to help and answer any question that I may have

Pros

Tech support is the best. Always a fast response.

Cons

None

Donna from Ritters Auto Repair

Digital Wrench Review A+

Great software and the customer service is awesome. These guys are very professional and helpful. Glad I found this product. Better than all the others out there by far!

Pros

All of it!

Cons

None of it.

August 2016

louis from eurosport auto care

Eurosport auto care

could use easier simple reports and easier flat rate hour tracking. iCONS COULD BE MORE SIMPLE AND MENUS AS WELL.

Pros

usability

Cons

functionality

Ron from The Big Truck A/C Shop

My review of Digital Wrench

Digital wrench allows me to easily make work orders and invoices. The customer support is beyond good.

Pros

It took me a little while to get used to using the software but CSR were there to get me on my way.

Cons

There really isn't anything I can say negative about Digital Wrench.

Mike from Triple C Diesel Performance

Awesome Software

I love this software, it does everything we need and more. As a fairly young shop we are still finding new features and learning how to use them. Any time we have a question, the never hesitate to help us out and walk us through any new feature or problem we may be having.

Pros

Lots of features and really simple to use, great customer service.

Robert from Moodys Automotive

Easy and Functional.

I run a one man one bay shop. I needed something affordable and useful. I say useful because some of the more expensive management packages have way more features/options than I need.

Pros

Super easy to run. No learning curve, installed and started using.

Cons

Cannot use with my Realtime Labor guide online subscription.

Response from VMT Software

Replied August 2016

Robert, We have talked with Real Time Labor guide last month. They have a CD version that we are compatible with. They do not have an interface for their on line system yet.

Joseph from Barnacle Bills Marine

Industry: Maritime

Pros

Not computer savvy at all and its very easy to set up and use.

Cons

There are a lot of options to choose from and not being computer smart it can be someone hard to figure out but its no big deal.

August 2016

JONATHAN from HOOKED ON THE BAY, INC.

August 2016

BEST VALUE SERVICE SOFTWARE HANDS DOWN!

I WAS DOING PARTS AND SERVICE ORDERS BY HAND FOR YEARS. AFTER GETTING DIGITAL WRENCH, I AM ABLE TO SHAVE HOURS OFF OF MY DAY AND KEEP RECORDS AT A BUTTONS REACH. THE TECH SUPPORT IS SECOND TO NONE!

Pros

EASE OF USE, VERY AFFORDABLE.

Cons

NONE!

Michael from Genesee Valley Educational Partnership

Career and Technical School

Digital wrench has been been a great tool for our automotive program. We are able to show students how to write repair orders on a computer and maintain a customer database at the same time.

Pros

We have enjoyed being able to store customer information. It is a time saver once a customer's information has been imputed.

Cons

There are a lot of steps to remember, so you need to use the program frequently to get familiar with it.

Moose from Skivers Auto and truck repair

our digital wrench

very great company to deal with ,tech support was great at first start up .after getting the hang of it ,it meets all the needs we have. love it

Pros

evrything ive found so far

Cons

really dont dislike anything

Al from R Auto repair llc

Digital wrench

Used about a year still learning Parts inventory works good packages some times hard to setup Would be nice to pull up cust. From closed work orders

Pros

Support

Cons

Not linked to parts store

Response from VMT Software

Replied August 2016

Al, If you view a closed RO you can click on the customer edit icon at the top and edit the customer and it will copy the customer info into the closed RO. Call if you need help with that or it is something else.

David from Bill's Truck Service

Best Software For a Truck Repair Shop

I have had this software for over a year now and have had no complaints at all. It has made my job a lot easier. Plan to keep from now on.

Pros

Bookkeeping.

Cons

None

August 2016

john from anderson auto center

digital222

we have used this software for about two years and they keep improving software all the time but we wish you had a vehicle identafacaton number decoder

Reggie from REPS

Digital Wrench

This program is so easy to use and it saves me time. Customer service is the best. Do your self and your business a favor and get this program! Well worth the $$$!

Pros

Keeps track of my most common sales and repairs.

Chung from Chungs Alignment & Auto

August 2016

Its a great shop siftware!

This software is great & Don is very helpful and knowledgable. Tried other softwares in the past. Either it's too expensive or it doesn't work as it should.

Pros

It's easy to use & keeps track of everything I need so far. So far so good.

Cons

Not at this moment.

Keith from High Performance Racing

We love Digital Wrench

We are creating all of our work orders and part sales on this program. The invoice looks neat and it is even personalized with our business name and logo. We love the fact that all our records are saved in one spot. We also have transferred our parts list onto this program for fast look up of parts. Anytime we need help,the reps have been there and help us get through it. They both have been very helpful to our needs of this program.

Pros

The ease of the software is the best. My husband can even use this program and he is not very computer savvy.

Cons

It took awhile to get to know all the program offers. We are still finding helpful hints within.

Matthew from Ty's Outboard Service

Would highly recommend!!

I purchased this work order software January 2016 after shopping around at others for months. I own a small marine repair business and what I needed the most was keeping track of my inventory, sales tax, and a professional work order. I have to say that this software is so much more and very easy to use!!! I used to have to go through every handwritten work order scattered all over my desk and it literally took me hours just to figure out how much taxes I owed and what parts I needed to reorder. Now with just one click and a matter of seconds its figured for me. The inventory feature works great and lets me know when I need to reorder and how much. It is a very detailed program and surpassed my expectations! Customer care representatives have been extremely helpful to me, especially through the online remote support! The monthly subscription is WELL WORTH the time it saves me. If you are a small business like I am, give it a try. I am a well-pleased customer!! Thanks

WILLIAM from COYOTE AUTO

August 2016

Digital Wrench, ANOTHER TOOL FOR SHOP SUCCESS!

I HAVE A SMALL SHOP. HAVE HAD THE BIG NAME COMPANIES SOFTWARE. BUT THE BIG MONTHY FEES WERE A BIG BURDEN. DIGITAL WRENCH HAS A SMALL MONTHLY FEE WITH NO CONTRACT. START WHEN YOU WANT, END WHEN YOU WANT. IT HAS ALOT OF FEATURES AND DOES MORE THAN ENOUGH. IT HAS WORKED WELL FOR MY SHOP. THIS PROGRAM ACTUALLY ALLOWS ME TO BE MORE PROFITABLE. I JUST PUT THE PARTS AND LABOR IN, IT DOES ALL THE FIGURING. WHAT THE BOTTOM LINE IS, THAT'S THE REPAIR COST.

Pros

NO CONTRACT. EASY TO USE. HAS ALOT OF FEATURES IN THE PROGRAM. LOOKS PROFESSIONAL.

Cons

DON'T REALLY HAVE ANY.

Ikanyeone from Forier Transform Botswana Pty Ltd

August 2016

Forier Transform Botswana Pty Ltd use Digital Wrench Auto Workshop management software daily.

The software is affordable and easy to use. The software organized our daily operations in amazing way, we are now able to keep track of our spares inventory and track work in progress. Overall it made us look more professional on services we offer.

Pros

Easy navigation with well placed dashboard and comprehensive report formats.

Cons

Difficulty to link it with electronic catalogues.

Trevor from C & M Mobile Auto

My review of Digital Wrench

When I was looking for an invoicing software this was not the first to come up on google search. After trying a few unsuccessful other soft wares I came across Digital Wrench. Right from the start it appeared to do what I needed it to. Customer service was on the ball. The other ones I tried did not even respond. Have been using now several months and no issues.

Pros

Easy to use. Tracks my invoices and sales data.

Cons

It is overkill for what I do need but I guess it is not really a con.

Don't see the positive Reviews

Could not make them understand my Overall Customer focus.

Pros

If you like to know where the money is ?

Cons

Everything is about Money and not the customer!

Response from VMT Software

Replied July 2019

The person that did this review has never ran our software! Our software does track your income and taxes. Our main focus is keeping a great customer history which is easy to find from the same screen that we start repair orders on or a special comprehensive history available from the main menu by pressing the yellow dollar sign screen. Digital Wrench also tracks inventory, has purchase order, allows multiple vehicles per customer and so much more.

Tim from Astoria Golf & Country Club

Fits any shop.

We have used VMT's Didital Wrench for more then 12 years. I work at a Golf and Country Club. We have 208 golf carts and alot of turf equipment. This program lets track it all. I have about $250,000 in parts and it is nice to go to one place to find it. It is a ez program to set up and use. One new thing they came out with is the daily reminder to back up everything. We do about 5 invoices daily. When I have had a problem Don always helps me fix it. So great coustomer service. The only con is that when one of the members leaves we can not del. there costumer number. Great program!

Response from VMT Software

Replied August 2016

Tim, In the new version you can transfer all Ro's along with the vehicle to a new customer, then delete the old customer.

Andy from Tahar Enterprises

Digital Wrench Review

Overall the software is sufficient for my needs, however the report part is not complete and should be improved.

Pros

It is simple enough and somewhat comprehensive.

Cons

Response from VMT Software

Replied August 2016

Andy, Give us a call and we'll go over your idea's and see if we can get them resolved.

Jesus from Cano Country Marine

Customer use.

Pros: We have been using this for about 3 year now and we love it. I recommend it to anyone who has a repair shop. All of the updates are free and the customer service is the best. Any time I call Don for tech support he always has time for us. Getting updates, how to access certain features on the software and any questions we may have. Thank you Don. Cons: When you first get the software I didn't have any instruction on how to use, but calling tech support was really helpful.

Response from VMT Software

Replied November 2014

Thank you Jesus. Just so you know, we have the help files that can also be printed if you need a hard copy. Also, there are several videos online that can be a great help for beginners.

Luis from Demandforce

Good software to manage and organize a small business

Pros

I really like that is really easy to keep track of our inventory on the inventory module.Really easy to use.

Cons

I would like them to add more trainning videos. The ones there help make the most out of the software.

Edward from Styling's RV

Digital Wrench review

Looked long and hard to replace our old system and found Digital wrench and it has been working great we have 3 work stations and they all work great together, way more efficient now that we changed up to Digital Wrench. Ray and Don have always been there when needing a question asked support is great.

Paul from Phoenix Motorsports

September 2016

Considerably better than Quick books.

I spent $500 on Quickbooks Premier and was completely dissatisfied with it. It was only capable of holding 14,500 lines of inventory as well as being very difficult to use. I have been using Digital Wrench for almost a year now with no problems. Customer Service has been outstanding with helping me use the software. I currently have over 300,000 line items of inventory and the program has not slowed downed at all.

Pros

Inventory quantity and ease of use.