• Pros

• "great support, pretty easy to learn. Napa parts integration is seamless. Tracs has a lot of reports available"

• "Easy to use..set up is easy. Whenever we have any problems the tech service line is always helpful and explains the problem."

• "I like the options and functionality it offers. I need to go through more training to learn how to use the rest of it, but what I've used so far is great."

• Cons

• "start up, but that comes with any software. At first the email was not the greatest, until it was integrated with Thunderbird."

• "The program does take some getting used to, but once you do is great. Helping someone train on this program takes time."

• "Have had a couple glitches in the app so may need a check on the coding but absolutely nothing major."

Browse NAPA TRACS Reviews

Carolyn from Reds Auto Center II

NAPA TRACS is an easy program to learn and maintain. We use it in a company with multiple locations

Pros

The ease of writing and updating work orders is fantastic. I like that you can do everything from writing purchase orders to checking history and updating recommended service from one screen. I also like being able to program it for a "check and balance" reminder so a ticket can't be invoiced without a PO being received or without a customer group and cause of failure being entered. It is nice to also limit access for different employee groups so that for example a technician in the shop looking up parts can't unlock or change an invoice. In our company with multiple locations, it will also allow us to link into or change shops for customer and vehicle information.

Cons

The system has a way of changing edited items back on its own. There isn't anything more frustrating than to quote a customer an estimate, only to find that when you originally had two parts on the estimate ( such as two rotors ), the system had changed it back to a quantity of one. The same thing occurs if you edit a price, it automatically changes back....frustrating if you don't realize before you invoice.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Carolyn, I am going to have support contact you. There is no reason for a saved Work Order to have a part or price changed.

Mark from Dick's Northside Inc

Be careful

The base program is great-lots of changes from legacy to enterprise-some good some not-many useful features from legacy not in enterprise-NAPA doesn't seem to be interested in suggestions from users-would recommend test driving before buying

Pros

works pretty good to do daily repair orders-has some very nice features to run my business-help desk has some of the best people ever-they know the product-usually get things done properly and quickly so you can carry on

Cons

For over 8 years I have been promised that "soon Tracs will allow industry wide ordering that works well" Not true! Unless you order 99% of your parts from NAPA you will not be happy. Every time I contact Tracs to find out when there will be a fix I'm given another excuse-in their defense I am using the software at no charge right now but I would much rather pay them and have the product they promised to deliver.

Reasons for Choosing NAPA TRACS

As stated-I was told it would work with other vendors-turns out it's very poor at that function, but I'm an old guy and it's hard to change once familiar with a system

kevin from Pauls Auto

Feels built for Windows 95

Overall, it is probably one of the least functional programs I've ever used. It's a great idea and was probably the best option a decade ago but it could use a full rebuild

Pros

It's nice that it keeps track of customers, their vehicles and the repair history. I also like being able to order parts directly from the program.

Cons

The software feels like it was built for old computers and has just constantly had new code dumped on top. We have issues with it nearly every day and frequently have to have support come through remote viewer and reinstall it. It has a million different functions and tools but only a very small percentage of them actually work.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied September 2019

Hey Kevin I'm really sorry to hear that you are having major issues with your program. Upon looking at your account it seems you are on our legacy platform and we recently released our Enterprise program which is our most up to date program. I'm curios to know what kind of issues you have had with legacy so that i can pas this information over to our developers. I encourage that you give us a call to discuss a demo of our newer version of the program i think this is what you could be looking for. Feel free to contact us at 800-659-3710. Thank you for your feedback.

Rick from Innovative Auto Works

Tracs has been good to us! Was a little overwelming to get started because it can do so much.

Pros

The things we like are the ability to make estimates that are complete and ready to turn into repair orders that are already finished when the car arrives. All aspects of the work order are modifiable at any time. Notes are easy to apply and sub estimates stay in history. It is easy to export to Quick Books. The support team has been able to keep us up and running. Our rep. is great! he is there for us when we want to take Tracs to the next step, or if we have a crisis. (such as a computer crash Friday night and a new set up on Sunday)

Cons

It would be nice if you could open multiple windows or history RO's over top of each other for clip board pasting or searching history. would be nice to look at history RO's and be able to open the parts items and see where they were purchased. Would be nice if Pro link would not close until you closed it while working on a repair order. Would be nice if the labor estimator had a more detailed menu (more choices)

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Hi Rick, We are currently working on a version that will allow you to have multiple windows open at once. This upgrade will be made avaialbe to all current users by end of Q3 2018. The Labor guide in NAPA TRACS is a direct interface to Mitchell PRODemand Labor. HINT! Use a Wild Card to narrow your search. Type WAT* for Water Pump and you will see where that labor is. You are one click away from there! M1 is working on type ahead functionality in the labor section. Will make it easier for the customer to get where they wan to go.

Tyler from I70 Auto Service

NAPA tracs has been extremely beneficial in running my business.

Pros

NAPA Tracs allows me to write repairs orders quicker and that allows to help customer's quicker. It has allowed to keep track of inventory and parts ordering. It also helps me track efficiency in the shop. When calling support they have always been helpful in resolving my issue quickly.

Cons

I would like to see a better VIN decoder in the pro link portion of tracs. I would like to see easier ways to generate reports. I would also like to see a better parts return function in Tracs.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Tyler, Thanks for your review. The VIN Decoder used at NAPA is built and run by the NAPA Catalog Team. They provide us with the toolset used in TAMS, NAPA PROLink as well as NAPA TRACS. TRACS is testing Plate to VIN and a new Vin Decoder right now. It should be rolled out to all customers this by end of Q2 2018. If you contact Support, they can update you immediately. I will call you on the other two comments. Jon Luttrell, General Manager, NAPA TRACS

JOHN from BEST ONE TIRE & AUTO CARE

A great sales tool

Tracs has been a great assett to our business, allowing us to easily quote and sell jobs, as well as order parts and track inventory.

Pros

Tracs is very helpful when it comes to recommending and selling products and services in the automotive industry. I feel one of its best features is the ability to write several estimates under one ticket using the sub estimate feature. This makes it very flexable to show the customer multiple options with several different repairs and options.

Cons

While not a major issue, the thing I like least about using Tracs is having to back up the system every day. Not requiring all users to be logged out before backing up is a major improvement.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied October 2018

Hi John, glad you liked the upgrade to the back up process. In our Enterprise platform, NO ONE has to log out during a back up, and back ups can be set to automatically happen multiple times a day.

David from Dynamic Auto Repair

Shop management tool that allows me to be successful and profitable.

This software allows me to communicate with my customers easier, and allows me to keep track of how profitable and effective I am with using this tool. It also allows me to send emails to customers for authorization as well. Just getting up to speed on the current function but intrigued for the new upgrades.

Pros

The ease that allows me to order parts from my primary vendors quickly without making a call which would delay my day. Upgrading from what was in Legacy version to the newer Enterprise version is one of the best things to occur. No longer lip service actual live information.

Cons

Currently working to update the calendar to work smoother. A cleaner interaction when ordering parts and having to adjust the PO is a concern. If there isn't a data import taking place then there will be an adjustment process on getting used to adding in customers, unless you have office assistant to help.

Ryan from Workforce Services Inc

Great product for the price

They are great at solving our company issues. we are a growing company and with that comes with growing pains. Tracs has been great in helping us grow our company and looking into the features we need for the future.

Pros

- Pricing - Multi-shop support - Reporting - Simple to use - Pricing profile per customer - Pricing profiles can be setup to support item type, item manufacture, by tech, by vendor, and so on - Updated at least once every 2 months - Great support channels

Cons

- inventory - open api could be larger(they are working on this to include more)

Brook from Wesmark ServiCenter

Good multi use shop program

Pros

You can set up customer profiles, their vehicles and service history. You can also set up an inventory and do ordering through the TRACS system. It can do invoicing, record keeping for the invoices.

Cons

It is a little bit time consuming to get everything set up and input into the system. It does also take some time to get used to everything.

Mons from JL Truck Repair

Great data tracking, and point of sale program

Helped me gather and retain much more customer and vehicle information than I previously had. Much easier to search back through past services and repairs.

Pros

Cons

Occasionally changes pricing if I've adjusted it on a work order. So I invoice it out and have to go back and change it to what I had previously quoted.

Paula from Arvada West Auto & Truck

After receiving a new territory rep for Tracs, we are much more at ease with the program.

Pros

Program operates as it should, territory rep has helped immensely with getting our unused/unprogrammed portion working after many years. It pays to have a local person to help with questions and help with programming setup.

Cons

Tracs has been pretty slow with changes in the software over the years. Probably because they relied on their parts sales people to recommend changes. Our territory Tracs rep has been tremendous getting us up and running better. I agree with another reviewer that we should be able to incorporate google calendar into Tracs, the schedule in Tracs is very hard to use, I would like to be able to add who and what I want without creating a work order. Tracs needs to have a direct link in Tracs for VIN Decoding instead of in ProLink. I have stopped using the NAPA Mobile App Vin Decoder due to its inaccuracy. Parts ordering could be improved with other suppliers besides NAPA.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Hi Paula, We have averaged (3) updates a year to the application. We gather changes for future development from our customer base. The majority of these are from our User Group Meetings as well as our online training sessions. We also get them from our Support Staff based upon customer request. We compile those and look at what makes the most sense for the majority of our customer base. I agree, the ¿Calendar¿ in Legacy TRACS is hard to use. We are currently redesigning how it looks, operates and integrates to other products. Google Calendar is a good suggestion.

Clint from Bob's Automotive

Great System - Easy to use

easy to use

Pros

Ease of use. Access to reports and Ease of export for accounting purposes. Support is quick to help and repair problems, easy to contact with minimum wait times.

Cons

access to connect to other suppliers easily - Can't wait for the update, and love that Worldpac is already accessible in my system, now need O'reilly's and some other small independents if possible. Final Invoice printing options - I like the Look of the new system with their add-on's for job printing and breaking the Invoice up to be easier to read for the customer. Color break outs, Personalized Logos, and Jobs printed together would complete an already awesome system.

Greg from Brookside Auto Rx

easy to use. great for parts lookup and ordering

Pros

I use quick quotes for a faster sell and accurate quote. Tracs keep my inventory straights and shows quantities in ProLink.

Cons

VIN decoder for late model vehicles isn't always accurate, and often times transfers the wrong vehicle to the labor guide.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Hi Greg, The VIN Decoder used at NAPA is built and run by the NAPA Catalog Team. They provide us with the toolset used in TAMS, NAPA PROLink as well as NAPA TRACS. TRACS is currently testing Plate to VIN and a new Vin Decoder right now. It should be rolled out to all customers this by end of Q2 2018. If you contact Support, they can update you immediately.

RANDALL from PRO STREET AUTO

WORKS GREAT

MAKES LESS BOOK WORK IN OFFICE

Pros

EASY TO NAVIGATE FROM WINDOW TO WINDOW,EASY TO LEARN. WE HAVE BEEN GETTING LOTS OF TRAINING. TECH SUPORT IS ONE CALL AWAY.

Cons

WOULD LIKE TO USE ON MOBILE DEVICE LIKE MY ANDROID. NEEDS TO GET ENTERPRIZE UP AND RUNNING. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Hi Randall, Enterprise is alive and well. Working hard to get it out to existing customers by end of Q3 IF they want to upgrade. We will be sending out information about the process to move when that becomes avaialbe. Mobile is certainly something we want to make happen with Enterprise. Good Suggestion.

Carl from Heller Automotive Inc

TRACS ROCKS !

I love how support is always there when I need them. And its also comforting to know that CSR is only a phone call away.

Pros

TRACS is a great program that allows complete control of business, controlling and increasing profitability, and increasing car count. My account rep was very helpful and knowledgeable, and puts my business best interests forward. Thank you so much for all you have done !

Cons

Until recently TRACS did not have access to third party vendors

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied October 2018

The interface to other vendors in the Industry via Epicor is second to none.

john from john's auto care inc.

overall good software

reports

Pros

Cons

would love to have a base system with modules you can that totally integrate that aren't third party software. Tracs doesn't offer this at this time.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

John, Thanks for your review. Your suggestion is a good one. We provide the core by which most integrations are done, i.e. CRM, Digital Inspections, Accounting, Phone System Integrations. Different customers have different needs, that is why we integrate to so many different options.

Mike from Scotts of West Seneca

I have been using Tracs for@4 years with positive results

Pros

Great support , ability to measure just about any task in my shop, ability to order NAPA parts from program; complete shop management system!!

Cons

Data entry is case sensitive which isn't that big of deal. Also ,sometimes you must navigate through several windows to get to your desired screen.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Hi Mike, We are currently working on a revision to the application that is not case sensitive. The new revision will also allow you to have multiple pages up at one time.

Clifford from STATE TRACTOR & EQUIPMENT CO., INC.

Great

Pros

We use the legacy- which has sharp colors and is easy to see & read. Customer support is super fast.

Cons

Does not support a Heavy Duty Shop. Needs engine hours Needs ability to add PDF files. Needs DOT inspections forms and ability to add specialized inspections. Scan and keep invoices with Parts POs. Parts -- ability to search last part purchased from vendor Ability to add folders We started using Tracs May 2000

Gretchen from Big Chimney Auto and Diesel Repair

A good system, great for keeping track of work done on customers' vehicles.

Streamlines the ordering/receiving process, making it easy to keep track of parts and billing. Easy to look up service history on vehicles.

Pros

Keeps records of all work, including parts and part numbers, performed on vehicles. Helps with inventory and stock. Customer support is great.

Cons

The records don't really give an accurate accounting of technicians time worked on jobs. Expensive. Does not necessarily work well on shops' existing computers.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Hi Gretchen, Labor times are tracked and added to each Technician once you invoice a ticket. I will have support reach out to you to see if they can assist you.

Donald from Full Throttle Service

Review-NAPA TRACS

Pros

I like the ease of parts transfering. Writing tickets is easy

Cons

Wish it would transfer other parts stores. Also would like to see it transfer to quickbooks. Was told it will but have to buy yet another program. Vin decider not that great. Would like to be able to pull up vehicle history and see what was on that repair, takes forever to go through history to see what was done

KEVIN from Vehicle Maintenance Services

EASY TO OPERATE

ALL SERVICE INFORMATION IS TOGETHER IN ONE PLACE . IT IS ACCURATE DATA IS ESSENTIAL AS WELL AS THE LARGE AMOUNT OF INFO.

Pros

ACCESS TO SERVICE INFORMATION FOR OUR EMPLOYEES AND OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS IS OF UTMOST CONCERN TO MYSELF AND MY MANAGERS.

Cons

WHILE TRACS IS VERY HELPFUL IN MANAGEMENT OF OUR SERVICE INFORMATION IT IS NOT AS FLEET FRIENDLY AS WE WOULD LIKE IT TO BE.

JOSE from IN AND OUT AUTOMOTIVE

Great product, very efficient and saves a lot of time when ordering parts.

Pros

ordering parts and looking for the time to complete work. It also gives you an overall look of all the profits on a daily or monthly or weekly or yearly basis.

Cons

customer service over the phone, they take hours before getting back to you. Sometimes you need service right away and depend on that phone call.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Thanks for your review.

Ken from Krafftkare Automotive Inc.

We have had the system for 13 years now, way easier now the set up was a little rough

After you get used to it, it has worked almost flawless. The support is great!

Pros

I can keep track of all my customers and history of maintenance. We are learning something new every time we meet the team.

Thomas from MURPHYS AUTOMOTIVE

Glad we went with Tracs program.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it is too many steps to put together a work order. Merging customers together is almost impossible.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Thank you Thomas, NAPA TRACS Support will reach out now to assist you with merging customers.

Good program

It has been pretty good, customer service have not been as well as the program.

Pros

It has a lot of options that we use in your business and helps with record keeping of customers.

Cons

It doesn't allow to keep track of technicians very well and their time.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied October 2018

Good Morning, TRACS does indeed keep track of Technician Productivity. We track Billed hours/Actual hours and our Legacy version even has a built in time clock that keeps the Actual Hours in sync. Have you seen the online videos that show how these features work?

Ian from Righty Tighty Repair

Valuable Software

Pros

Tracs is intuitive and helped us modernize the shop that we bought that was using all paper. It helped us quickly get a grip on inventory and customer lists. No more paper scheduling.

Cons

The description field won't auto-fill in the estimate screen like it does with the item number. Often, we don't have an item number when we are creating an estimate. You have to go to the items page and search by description, and even then, you can't cut and paste the item number to the estimate. We are having to write the item number down on paper to transfer it to the estimate. This is a very inefficient workflow. It would be hugely helpful to have the description field auto-fill like it does with the item number, especially because we were really diligent entering our item descriptions.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied October 2018

Hi Ian, When you add an item to the system the first time you DO have the option to fill out the descriptions. Then when you pull up the item in the future, the description will come over appropriately.

Caleb from Randy

This system is great to use if you have an auto shop!

Pros

This program really helps you keep track of your customers, sales, graphs, your customer's vehicles. I would recommend this program to other shop owners!

Joe from I-70 Auto Service

Tracs is very instrumental in us being profitable, efficient and productive.

Helps run and manage our business.

Pros

The labor matrix is one of my favorite functions of Tracs. I like the ability to built pricing profiles.

Cons

I wish Tracs would add more reports and improve their VIN decoder. They also need to add a printable parts breakdown on the job-being estimated.

Britani from MESCAL AUTO SERVICE

Great Product and Easy to Use and Way more User Friendly

Pros

Everything about this product is great and it has more features than the other product we were using to create estimates and repair tickets. The calendar to view appoints and day by day is easy to use because it shows the vehicle as well as the persons name. Overall this product has been great and easy to use.

Cons

The only con I have is that when you look up labor times and you go to type in the search bar it doesn't have a drop down of list of things that you could be looking for and click on. It will take you to the item if you click on search, but the drop down list makes it nice and a little faster to look labor times up.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Hi Britani, Thanks for your review. The Labor guide in NAPA TRACS is a direct interface to Mitchell PRODemand Labor. They do NOT currently have a drop down in that area. They are changing that in a future release. HINT! Use a Wild Card to narrow your search. (*) Type WAT* for Water Pump and you will see where that labor is. You are one click away from there!

Mary from TNT Customs

We use Tracs on our shop everyday. It really helps keep track of customers and jobs

One central place to store customer information plus do accounting work.

Pros

I love how the accounting information can be easily entered into Quickbooks. It helps me greatly when keeping track of income and expense.

Cons

Having to back it up every 24 hours is annoying. Not hard to do but it can be annoying if we forget to do it in the morning, the program will freeze up.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Hi Mary, Thanks for your review. We will contact you about your comments.

Steve from Jeno's Auto Service Inc.

Tracs is big help in tracking my profits, inventory and day to day running of my business.

Pros

It is very easy to use and easy to train people to use it. It helps me track profits for each job.

Cons

It is very difficult to give a customer a discount on parts and have the discount show on the final repair order.

David from Merrill's Auto Body & Towing

Excellent! This system is perfect!

Pros

The system completely integrates with your current working style. It is extremely user friendly which i love!

Cons

A little costly but can you really put a price on piece of mind for both you and your customers? Outside of cost, i have had no issues with this product and feel you will be just as happy!

Kenneth from BAYBERRY SERVICE CENTER

EXCELLENT FOR INVOICING!

Pros

SCHEDULING IS EASY AND TRANSFERS WELL TO A WORK ORDER, TRACKING TECHNICIAN WORK IS HELPFUL AS WELL...

Cons

THE "FLOW" ISN'T SMOOTH OR AS INTUITIVE AS IT COULD BE, OCCASIONALLY BUGGY.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Hi Ken, Don't forget our Live Training sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week! The scheduled can be viewed on NAPA TRACS.com. There are also over 100 videos there on various aspects of the program. Please call support at 1-800-742-3578 and they can show you how to navigate to them all. This might help you with the flow of the product.

Tonnika from Browns Automotive

Works as advertised

Pros

Ease of use. The technical training was on site. Easy tech support when needed. Works well with Quickbooks.

Cons

What I like least is that it is not free. I don't have any negative thoughts about the product. Thanks

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Thanks for your review Tonnika. We appreciate your business.

Kelly from Shifting Gears Automotive Repair, LLC

New Business Booming

We have been able to easily write tickets, sell, communicate, and overall just a great system with great support.

Pros

It is easy to use and easy to track inventory and profability

Cons

Nothing really, it has been a great asset to our company

Reasons for Choosing NAPA TRACS

It was easy to use, order, and keep the ball moving

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking time to review our program. We appreciate the feedback. We are constantly working to improve our program to always provide a great experience.

My experience overall has been good.

Pros

I like the fact that Tracs has integrated part lookup from soon other suppliers we use other than NAPA. Like how labor and parts are displayed on the work order. One of the rep has been incredible to work with. I can not image what my experience would have been like without him. This is what I have come to trust about NAPA...."Service"

Cons

Learning curve. Used QucikBooks for over 20 years for invoicing and inventory....... I would like to be able to control font size and desktop colors. I would like my google calendar to link with tracs or at least tracs put scheduled items on my google calendar.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Appreciate the suggestion on the Google Calendar. Will add it to our Development Backlog of items to look into.

Helped me grow my buisness

Definitely recommend this product for ANY starting shop.

Pros

This software is what really helped me get off the ground. It helped to show me how to build better income and make the shop more efficient

Mackenzie from Pre-Approved Auto

Napa Tracs is great for customer relationship management!

Pros

I love that I can add parts and labor times right from the program itsef. It allows me to save time going back and forth.

Cons

I don't have any issues with this program. It does everything I need it to do. It allows me to touch base with customer and sens reminders.

JW from Cornerstone Service

Some adjustments are needed to customize for efficiency but the overall process adjustment is good.

Pros

The ease for us to add parts to our inventory and keep track of the customer and the items that are in our system. Along with the ease for us to customize and use key phrases that we use throughout the shop daily which allow all in the shop to understand our operation clearly.

Cons

Initially the concern was having to add in the customized pricing rules to pair with our matrix, just based on profit versus markup. Once that was adjusted I gives us transparency in order to correctly bill our customers honestly. Some features that are set to be upgrades like a item catalog enhancement will be helpful.

Gabby from M&G Tire Service

Great Install, helpful support

Pros

increase efficiency, provide better support to customers with list of vehicles, adding the features that quick books didn't have for shop management

Cons

Manual import of parts from other vendors.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied May 2018

Hi Gabby, We will be introducing the Epicor Industry Catalog soon which will allow electronic purchases from other vendors, as well as the ability to import them directly to your system.

Mike from Kingston Turf Farms

Industry: Farming

NAPA Tracs has the tools to make vehicle repair more efficient!

NAPA Tracs is a useful tool to businesses that have to maintain a lot of vehicles.

Pros

NAPA Tracs has a lot of resourceful tools to make vehicle repair and maintenance easier and more efficient. We have many pickup trucks that constantly need repair and routine service. NAPA Tracs saves me time!

Cons

I haven’t used the software long, but I find it a little difficult to use. Maybe with some more time I can get it figured out.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied November 2019

Mike thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review we really appreciate it. As almost anything the more the use it the easier it gets. I recommend joining our live webinars that we host on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Check out our website and click on the resources tab for more information.

Jordan from Hutchinson Co-op

Very informative and will raise efficiency.

Having scheduling and repair orders all in one program

Pros

The program will make to daily operations more fluid and save me time. I do not have to write an estimate and then transfer it to another work order. I like that I am able to order parts and look up labor times all from one screen

Cons

The layout of the schedule. I would like if it was easier to change the length of appointments

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied May 2018

Hi Jordan, We are working on a new version of the product that will address the scheduling concerns. ETA late summer for general release.

ROBERT from KNIGHRS AUTO REPAIR LLC

VERY PLEASED AT THIS TIME

Pros

THIS PROGRAM DOES WHAT MY OTHER WAS DOING AND MORE. EASY TO OPERATE AND NO NEED TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE TO FUNCTION .

Cons

THE PROGRAM IS ALOT TO ABSORB IN THE START BUT BECOMES VERY TO USE . ALOT OF THINGS TO PUT INTO ACTION.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Robert, Thank you for your review. Don't forget our Live Training sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week! The scheduled can be viewed on NAPA TRACS.com. There are also over 100 videos there on various aspects of the program. Please call support at 1-800-742-3578 and they can show you how to navigate to them all.

Danielle from Air park

Tracs

With Napa tracks we are able to make more money and explain stuff better to the customer

Pros

The integration with my software. Works great

Cons

Outdated. I think that it should be updated.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your Feedback Danielle. Happy to hear that the program is a good return of investment. You may be on our legacy platform, we recently released our new version of the program Enterprise. I recommend catching some of the training we host Tuesday and Thursday at 2pm ET. This will give you some insight on our latest release and also give you an open floor to ask any questions.

Ryan from Weidner Brothers LLC.

I really like the way it allows me to order parts through ProLink allows me to order parts and price

Pros

Ordering parts with a correct markup allowing me to have an easier communication with the customer when upselling. Also the way I can quickly quote customers and give recommendations.

Cons

The lack of a Heavy Duty catalog is a concern that we need to use at our shop. I'm sure that other auto shops don't have an issue but for our operation it's just a growing pain to fill that item history. Once that is add though the data saves which is great!

Tommi from Nate's AC Garage

Very informative, great sources of information

Keeping a more accurate inventory

Pros

The layout of the statement is very easy to read. The ability to keep an accurate inventory is especially helpful

Cons

Making of rules is a little more difficult to understand

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Hi Tommi, Pricing Rules are complex. It is one of the most advanced functions of the product. Have you been able to look at one of the videos on NAPATRACS.com that addresses how to make them? It also covers WHY, which helps you get the desired results.

Chris from Accelerated Automotive

Napa tracs

Napa Tracs has been a great addition to our business! We were using quickbooks before and I don’t know how we survived with out this! Been using for 4 months and have seen our numbers grow.

Pros

The best thing about this software is staring how easy it is to go from estimate to work order and invoice. Saves us a ton of time per day

Cons

We have a lot of fleet customers billed monthly statements. Could be alittle better with fleet accounts.

Cindy from Bickles Truck & Diesel

Love the software and the people doing the training

It made my job so much easier, doing parts and working with quickbooks.

Pros

The software, I think is very user friendly. I like that it does my deposit for me, shows me all the invoices for customers at a glance.

Cons

Doesn't keep track of cores yet. Trying to find the reports I want to run is sometimes a little hard to remember where to find them, but have only been on the system for 3 months.

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied April 2018

Thanks for your comments.

mark from sulphur automotive

new napa tracs user

Pros

system does most of work for you from mark upon parts and transferring labor and parts along with vin # right to the ticket

Cons

learning new system and finding where everything is

Response from NAPA Auto Parts

Replied October 2018

Don't forget to try our training videos and weekly live training sessions. These can greatly enhance your learning experience and get you ahead of the learning curve quicker

Gene from A&K Eurowerx

Powerful tool

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. Integration with NAPA parts catalog and labor guides. Easy to use parts ordering. Detailed purchase order screen with date and time stamp.

Cons

Some extra steps required when adding parts inventory. Making appointments is cumbersome. WIP should not be carried over into appointment dates.