Browse Ahsay Offsite Backup Server Reviews

William from Third Hatch Inc

Very reliable backup solution

We have used Ahsay since 2003. Their product continues to get better with each new version. We are very happy with the functionality.

Pros

This covers all necessary backup points in most networks. You can perform backup jobs to your whim. Even keep files backed up in near real-time with the synchronization features. Beyond that, there are agents for Exchange, Databases, etc.

Cons

The per-agent costs is extremely high. It compares to industry standards, but for some reason the software developers feel there is more money in the retail side of operations that is really there. The reality is that companies like Backblaze are eating up the market share because their monthly fees are too low to compete with based on this model.

Eddie from eNet, LLC

Ahsay Backup

After getting the software installed, it does not require much maintenance. The backups will fail intermittently for random reasons that are hard to identify with the reports and logs. The biggest frustration is how inflexible the company is with being able to change your licensing after the purchase. I initially purchased a bunch of workstation backup licenses with my order and then found that most of our clients go with server backups and dont need individual workstation backups running. So I wanted to remove the ACB workstation licenses from future maintenance renewals. Nope, I have to pay for maintenance on those or lose all of my maintenance. You can add more to your license, but you cannot downgrade or upgrade the workstation licenses to server licenses. Ahsay won't let you do it. So in order to keep getting future updates, they wanted me to keep paying maintenance on licenses I have never and will never use.

Pros

The back and restore process works most of the time.

Cons

The customer service staff is very inflexible on licensing changes after the purchase. If you buy too many licenses that you are not using, they will not allow you to remove them from your maintenance for subsequent years. You have to continue paying maintenance on licenses you will never use or the option is to not pay that maintenance and never get any future upgrades. Backup client doesn't always give much information on why a backup fails.

Reasons for Choosing Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Initial price was lower than Vembu and I could customize the branding of it to my clients.

Reasons for Switching to Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Needed a backup solution for centralized support of multiple clients.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your comment. Regarding your maintenance, can you email me the details of your unwanted license on maintenance? I'll then see what we can do for you.

Good software, bad QA

It's a good software, popular in the online backup market, but with many issues. If I had another solution with less issues and as many options, I would probably switch - in the meantime I keep using it, doing workarounds for things that are not working properly, and hope that the next update doesn't break something else...

Pros

Ahsay is very light and fairly easy to use. It has multiple modules to support the different types of backup.

Cons

There are a few major irritants: the restore time is extremely long, so if you have a few terabytes, expect it to take days. When they bring out a new version, it happens often that they break something that was working before. We were never able to make the VM images and Office365 modules work properly, so we had to use another solution for those. Pricing wise, they have become less competitive since they started charging per server and module instead of per account. The fact that they charge for replication, which should be standard, convinced us to use our storage system to replicate directly instead of purchasing the module through Ahsay. Finally, as an MSP, their reporting is very bad, so we had to use a third party that connects to Ahsay to generate daily report logs.

Reasons for Choosing Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

I have had experience with it for years.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your comment. We'll be working on enhancing the reporting in the future releases. For your VM and O365 backup, can you email your problems to us? Our Support Team should be able to help you out.

Adriano from iCOM BACKUP ONLINE DE DADOS

Monst reliable software with technical support for any online backup needs

Our users are very happy with the software friendly interface. Resellers are satisfied with brandings options and we like the possibility of multi-destination to backups, replication options and the features of latest version 8. Which combines: all experience of version 6, plus stability of v7 with the unique new features like Office 365 backup, 2-factor authentication login, B2 and Wasabi support

Pros

Recoverability, Data Compression Ratio and People (Technical Support).

Cons

Backup server side could be less passive. It could have options like: stop running specific backups jobs and disconnect clients.

Reasons for Choosing Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Proactive Technical support and stable commercial policy

More reliable techincal support

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your nice comments

Reliable online backup but unreliable commercial support

The suite is a very good product and satisfied our company as msp and our customers for 7 years

Pros

The software is reliable and full of options. Was our choice after TSM. Server side wasn't amazing and technical support average. New version looks like they improved server side but upgrade cost was huge so we still use the old V6

Cons

A proper sales policy, and and maybe a little effort to be nice with overseas customer also if they are small.

Reasons for Choosing Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Better for white label and more features. Oracle and lotus domino agents

Reasons for Switching to Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Lack of innovation and features of the old product

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the comment. Regarding the huge upgrade cost, can you email me your info so that we can make some good offer to you?

Raymond from No Lim-IT

Good backup software, unreliable company

Pros

Installing and configuring is fine, as is the use of the backup sofware. Overal it works fine.

Cons

The company is unreliable. We did have a maintenance contract, but when a new version came out (7), we did have to pay again to be able to use it. The investment was even higher then when we became a customer.

Reasons for Switching to Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Vembu decided at some point that resellers were not needed anymore. Later they reversed this, but at that time we did switch to Ahsay already.

Paul from QuikCloud Ltd

Honest Opinion from long time partner

I have been using this software for around 15 years. I have used this and brought this every company I have worked at and now that I own my own business, it was a perfect fit. The software is an easy sell to new clients and onboarding is great too. The only negative is pricing can work out expensive and the pricing modules is a bit all over the place. the support really needs to be UK based for its customers for them to have any effect. Waiting at certain times of day for help and not being able to speak to people is actually a big put off.

Pros

The deployment / branding and quality of the product speak for itself. The varied types of backup you can perform and ease of which you can restore is quicker than other backup software I have used.

Cons

the support time difference lets this product down. A support team in the UK would make the software experience 100% better and make me push this to my clients with more confidence.

Reasons for Choosing Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

As per my above comments I have used this since it was relatively new in the UK to do online backup. Pricing was very good then also.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Hi Paul, thanks for your comment. We will continuously improve our product and support to meet your need. Currently, we have extended our support team to Philippines with our subsidiary there to extend our service hours. Will definitely put more effort on it in the near future.

Bart from Conputer repair specialistd

Industry: Computer Hardware

Good but needs bdr

Good. I havent left because it is easy. But I have had to switch some clients to other products because if their wants for a bdr. Bdr is becoming popular and ahsay doesnt do it

Pros

Java based and easy to understand from a technical point of view.

Cons

Licensing is complicated and seems to duplicate when wanting redundancy. Also dont have a bdr option for backup virtualization.

Reasons for Choosing Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Its cost effective for file backup.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your comment. Regarding the licensing on replication (redundancy), the replication module's pricing is only additional 8.6% on the client software. So, it's not duplicated. In case you need any further clarification on it, please feel free to contact me. Regards :-)

Stephane from Cloudsmart

Ahsay Review

Support is inexistent due to the fact that you operate out of Hong Kong and have no support in US hours.

Pros

Easy to use. You have a good choice of agents and modules

Cons

Licensing is complicated. Technical support is inexistent.

We had Ahsay prior.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your comment. Glad to know you like the easiness of the software, and the wide range of modules that we are offering. Regarding our US support service, now we have set up a new support office in Philippines which covers 18 hours already, with a leave 4-5 hours of support to US region. Can you let me know in details on your poor experience, and then I'll discuss with our team how we can improve in the future. Thanks!

John from Daly Computer Services

Ahsay ACB and OBM

We have been using this company's sw since 2005. Earlier versions were simpler and easier to get the installed and clients oriented to it. We don't like the current version. The company has by and large been pretty good about support except being 16 hours or so difference which on occasion has made things difficult.

Pros

It usually works pretty well.

Cons

It's extremely complicated. Installation is sometimes tricky and the sw is picky about OS settings. The company is located in Hong Kong and my concerns re the PRC coming in and taking over HK are going to force me to find another vendor. Originally we had customized it with our logos etc. Now it is too complicated.

Reasons for Choosing Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

At the time, 2005, it was the simplest and least expensive and worked real well.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your comment. Glad to know you like our support service. There's no issue on PRC to the business so far, and we can have same operation as usual. Therefore, you don't have to worry about that.

Mike from Yorkville Education LP

Excellent Backup Suite - Highly Recommended!

This suite has been a critical component of our data stability and management protocols; we have relied on data restorations via Ahsay on a few occasions and it has always been reliable and quick to return the data to a usable state.

Pros

The ability to target backup data to a multitude of local and cloud data storage services was a key feature we were looking for, and Ahsay's ability to transport data directly (instead of pushing it through the management server first) greatly speeds up backup and restore operations. The availability of clients for every OS, application platform (MSSQL, MySQL) and cloud service we use (O365, OneDrive) make this a well-rounded system that meets all of our needs now and into the foreseeable future.

Cons

Initially the speed for backing up large volumes of O365 data, particularly 20gb+ sized online mailboxes was too slow to be stable and usable. However in the last year or so the updates to this functionality have greatly improved this and no further troubles exist for us here. The only other concern we have is with the reporting options; the reports in general are great but with the volume of servers and end users a consolidated backup report indicating last successful backup, amount of data backed up and total data retention size would be very helpful

Reasons for Switching to Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Our version of Backup Exec was outdated, and the new versions did not have the features we needed for cloud storage and backup.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Hi Mike, thanks for your comment. Better reporting is in our enhancement list, and will be releasing in future version.

Ørjan from BackupBanken

Perfect software made by an awesome group of People.

Pros

Easy to use, always UP to date. Realy good support

Cons

Office365 is backup to slow. Using a lot of cpu/memory

Price, support

Reasons for Switching to Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Easy to use, price, support

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Hi ?rjan, thanks for your comment. Regarding the slow Office 365 backup, may I know if this is still the case for the latest v8.3.6?

Niklas from Koanit GmbH

Very Good!

Pros

The very fast Support, and the easy to use software, install it nad use it. No complicated setup. Upgrade of the Server is very simple and then the Clients will update automaticly! So you really have a al in one backup solution for Office 365, Windows Server, Data Backup or MySQL and so on!

Cons

A small! disatvantage is that the company ahsay is not in our timezone, but this is a pretty small problem!

Reasons for Choosing Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Price and simple usage! The overall performance of the Server!

Price and simple usage!

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your comment. Glad to know you like our fast support, easiness to use, and the all in one backup for O365, Windows Server, file and MySQL. We have expanded our support team to Philippines to have more coverage on different timezone.

Ben from Ciphertek Systems

P's and C's of Ahsay

GREAT---right up to the end.

Pros

Love (ed) this product. Affordable solution for MSPs. Allowed me to manage it. Not priced by storage like the other rip-offs.

Cons

I loved it right up to the point they changed the licensing. I requested a quote for the update/upgrade. I was sent a spreadsheet to "figure out" what licenses I would need for the upgrade. That is what salespeople are for. I was looking for a quote that said --- pay this much -- get this --- this will be the new version of your software. As a result, we are moving to a new product in the near future. The only issue I have ever had with Ahsay was communications. There is a certain amount lost in translation.

Reasons for Choosing Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Ease of use and simplicity.

Reasons for Switching to Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Liked Ahsay better. At the time, Ahsay was simple.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the comment. Regarding the communication, sorry about your bad experience. We'll try our best to make it smoother in the future.

Hans from SHS Systems

Industry: Computer Networking

Good product for a fair price

When you know what you are doing it works flawless.

Pros

Simplicity with its separate modules. It does what it has to do. Simple configuration and installation.

Cons

Java engine with its strange error descriptions. Nu UPD support.

Reasons for Switching to Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Expensive product without reasonable support.

Response from Ahsay

Replied November 2020

Thanks for your comment, and those 5 stars. Cheers~

Han from Shape Computers vof

Reliable and easy to use

Safed my clients a couple of times

Pros

End to end encryption and data in our own datacenter

Cons

Has a learning curve to set it al up, on your site and the clients site

Overall possibilities

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Hi Han, thanks for your comment. Great to know our product has helped save your clients for many times :-D

Jean-Francois from cpumanic

great software

we've saved a lot of business with this.

Pros

Great features in overall. i like the dashboard.

Cons

baremetal backup not there. we can't do a baremetal backup and restore like acronis or Datto.

Reasons for Choosing Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

it wasn't on market at those times.

Harald from cloudbrokers

my review

filebackups

Pros

multi tenancy branding options which is easy to use

Cons

i don´t have the full trust in the software, more easiness for backup after starts, full imagebackup for the whole windows maching

had knowledge about

Cyril from Newton Systems Ltd

Ahsay CBS

Pros

That you can deploy on mutiple platforms Windows- MacOS

Cons

Interface of v8 cumbersome - multiple OK button to press

more platforms

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Hi Cyril, thanks for your valuable comment. Hope to fix those cumbersome issue in future releases.

Gareth from NetworkIT

Good

Pros

Very good backup software, very easy to use

Cons

very unreliable in some cases, missed backups nighty, random error that fix themselves the next night

Reasons for Choosing Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Cheaper than others, end users have a choice

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Hi Gareth, thanks for your comments :-D

Uttam from Vaulten Data Solutions Private Limited

Data is the new Oil

Backend is great, good reporting structure

Pros

Ease of use All features inclusive Bank Grade Encryption Encryption at Source Retention Policies etc

Cons

Unlike V6 where we could use OBM with multiple backup sets for many devices, with V8 it is per device billing makes it very hard to sell. When white labelled the name Ahsay appears in error reports this actually revels the name of Ahsay to our competitors and our white labelling value is lost

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your comment. Glad to know you like our easiness to use, features, encryption and retention. Regarding your concern in whitelabelling, does the problem still exist? If yes, please let me know, and I can put you thru our Support Team to further help you resolve it.

Craig from Amnexus Communications

Ahsay Backup Service

My experience has been positive. Although creating a custom client is somewhat challenging.

Pros

The software is easy to setup and start backing up "right out of the box". The installation process is complete and gives you a working environment when done.

Cons

I wish there was further information on the optimal setup. While we have it up and functional, I'm sure that there are settings that if optimized, would increase performance.

Reasons for Choosing Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Better value and the client could be customized.

Reasons for Switching to Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Better Value and performance.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Hi Craig, thanks for your comments. Regarding optimal setup, have you tried contacting our Support Team on it? I'm sure they will be able to assist you on this.

Massimo from ML Software S. r. l.

Change your interface!!!! Please, please and please...

Good until it work. If something fail, we prefer to begin from scratch instead investigate in a sea of disorganized information presented in the worst way via admin interface.

Pros

The best product if you ignore (letterally: ignore) the interface (admin and client).

Cons

User interface. All aspect of admin and guest interface. Unusable, hard to manage, unfriendly. After years of usage, most of the time, we give up investigating and get lost in useless information and necessary but impossible to find information

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your review and continuous support. Regarding our UI, your opinions have been reflected to our development for future improvement.

Vicente from GSNET Solução e Produtos de Rede Ltda-ME

Why i use this cloud backup solution?

I like this backup solution because is a alternative for Backup Exec, ArcServer and others solutions. How to i am a partner and use in my clients, this is solution i can have totaly control and customize.

Pros

Easy to use. Enables multiple backup destinations. Meets all server backup needs. Have many agents.

Cons

Have bugs and need more atention ofr errors that happen, and you need fix de problems. Many times frozen the routines.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Hi Vicente, thanks for your review. Regarding the problems you encountered, please kindly submit ticket to us thru our Partner Portal for our Support Team to help you out. Normally they will be able to solve your problem quickly~ Kind regards :-D

Scott from Assign-IT Ltd

MSP reselling to support customers

Pros

Whitelabelling Ease of updates Next to no maintenance Great compatibility with cloud storage Easy to migrate between servers

Cons

Default option to upload encryption keys is enabled - this is a bit dangerous in that if the CBS is compromised, all data and encryption keys are potentially available, we have to manually disable this on each new user account

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Hi Scott, thanks for your comment. For the upload encryption key option, the keys uploaded to CBS are encrypted. And you don't have to manually disable this feature for each user, you can just turn it off in Group Policy. Email us if you need help on Group Policy setting.

Paul from FOS.net

Ahsay from an Reseller's Point of View

We've been reselling backups using Ahsay for years and it has always been a pretty stable way of backing up our customers' data.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set backups up and all of the different types of backup sets you can have. I also think the way in compresses the backups and does the delta changes is very clever.

Cons

The issues we have with Ahsay seem to be whenever it is updated. We get fixes for current issues but we always seem to have new problems crop up afterwards.

Peter from Smart Club Solutions

Excellent Backup Software

Excellent. Customer support, despite being based in HK is quick to respond.

Pros

Functionality is excellent. The daily email update helps us easily identify backups that had failed or did not run. New version is very user-friendly.

Cons

We were updating from v6 to v8 and it was quite difficult to do

Reasonably priced, feature rick

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your review. Glad to know that you like our functionality, pricing, and support service. Will keep enhancing the product and service to meet and exceed your need.

Alexander from AIV automatisering

Ahsay: reliable choice for hosting your own backup solution

Good investment because we can easily offer a good value for money backup solution

Pros

Easy to add new users and flexible in deployment

Cons

Pricing is a bit complicated. Finding the reason for growth of backup is complex proces.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your review. Glad to know you like the easiness and the flexibility that our software can give you, as well as our good value for money. Regarding the growth of backup issue, if it's still an issue, please kindly let me know the details so that I can get our technical team to help you resolve that.

David from Sys.Net LLC

Sys.Net Review

its a good product, just wish we could speak to someone when issues come up

Pros

ease of use, however I have been using it for over 13 years

Cons

Cannot call and talk to tech support, only e-mail

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Hi David, thanks for your comment. The reason for ticket support is that we would like to gather all your logs info first to have an preliminary understand on your problem before giving you reply. Afterward, we will offer call-back if needed, but mostly on email to better convey the message.

Shlomi from Trio Cloud Technologies

Great MSP Cloud Backup solution for our Resellers and Costumers

We work with Ahsay for over 10 years with around 1000 users. Ahsay always adds more features and keep a simple and easy to use client setup.

Pros

Easy of use, many features especially on version 8, very reliable, GREAT support!

Cons

Licensing on version 8 . Need a separate license for replication.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks Shlomi for your continuous support. We'll be bringing new improvements continuously to meet and exceed partners' needs.

Marat from Syntomax Network Solutions

My review #1

we use Ahsay Cloud backup to back up Office365 tenants of our customers. we are very satisfied

Pros

the product is quite easy to use. integration with our business was easy

Cons

we dont have any complaints about the software. usually all problems are solved quite fast by Ahsay support team

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your review. Glad to know you like our Office 365 backup. Cheers :-)

Giuliano from Extilum

Automation

good but as i said not automation option plugins for WHMCS

Pros

backup

Cons

NO automation options for WHMCS.......really bad so we are switching backup software this year.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Hi Giuliano, thanks for your comments. Regarding the lack of support on WHMCS, will you consider to use MyClient instead? Here's its info: https://www.ahsay.com/jsp/en/partnerships/ahsay-partnerships_plug-ins_myclient.jsp

Kiya from Tezla

Just needs a little more tweaking

It's a continual work in progress.

Pros

The fluidity as far as for the most part, things seem to work when issues aren't occurring.

Cons

All of the frequent backup errors is a lot of work.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Hi Kiya, thanks for your comments. We will continuously improve our product to meet your needs. In case you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact our support.

Michael from Benson Systems

Ahsay Backup / Cloud Suite

Given all that we know about Ahsay and 10 years of use of the client software for internal use and customer use and deployment, is a reasonable solution.

Pros

Easy Implementation and deployment, seriously easy to use.

Cons

Setting up path data, (although easy to figure out), was abit confusing.

None

Adam from Octal Systems, LLc

Ahsay Solutions

Good

Pros

We can manage all aspects of it and it is located on site

Cons

They are an off shore company and sometimes a little difficult to contact for support.

Reasons for Choosing Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

I can bring the "cloud" in house.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your view. Nice to see you like the capability to bring the "cloud" in house :-D

Gabor from FLORSZOFTVER KFT.

Industry: Information Services

All in one backup solution

Pros

All in one backup solution with good support.

Cons

Still missing delta merge for large database backups.

Reasons for Switching to Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Better support, delta merge (v6)

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your review. Glad to know you like our support service. Regarding delta merge, our development team is working on it :-D

Jamie from Oakford Technology

Ahsay

Pros

Ease of use, lots of functionality, The support team are fast to get back to you

Cons

Few issues like, there is no hdd space quota limits for resellers, still no usuage on the cbs for a customer

Hansi from GDS mbH

Easy and fast

Pros

Best support ever, easy handling and many languages

Cons

there are no pros for me in tjis software product

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your comment. Glad to know you like our support service, handling and multi-language support. Cheers~

March 2016

Chris from OB Technologies

March 2016

Ahsay??? Think again... Much better choices out there...

I have been an Ahsay partner for the last 11 years and have seen many improvements with the product. The product is designed for use mostly in small residential and small commercial backup solutions. While the product has had its reliability issues on some versions, I have really been struggling to stay with Ahsay as a partner. Over the past few years, the quality and reliability of their software has fluctuated with their versions. And now with version 7.5 out, I have ben seeing many bugs within the software. 7.5 really makes it easy for the service provider with the easy branding, however, with issues on "missed backups" having my customers being notified that their backups were missed while it was successful isn't a pat on the back for reputation tho. While being a faithful partner with maintenance over the years, they have always said you could update to the latest version of the software. This isn't quite true and I am not happy with the management at Ahsay for misleading their partner network. You can only upgrade to version 6.x and if you want to go to version 7.x it will cost you even if you have paid for maintenance. Ahsay has changes much of its licensing and is confusing now. With the misleading of product upgrades for it's partners and the only way is to pay more for product licensing, I will shortly be looking for a replacement for Ahsay as many other partners have done in the past year due to Ahsay management philosophy change. For those considering Ahsay, I would strongly consider alternatives to this product since it will cost you more down the road in not only time and licensing, but business and service reputation. Overall, technical support is okay if you only expect 1-2 day response - critical issue support? Better have a great "developer" understanding of their product, since you will need it. Sales team - lots of turn over there. Sales managers are seasoned but I'm sure your impression of their front line sales folks will damage your impression before you get to the Sales management team. The market now has much better products to choose from due to technology changes that have happened in the past years while Ahsay has not kept current. Thanks, Chris

JOSE from AUTTIC SERVICIOS INFORMATICOS, S.L.

Review -Jose

Pros

easy to install and use, powerfull backup software

Cons

is complete, the encription mode is perfect

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks a lot for your comment. Really glad to see you like the product :-D

Oscar from ValoraData

Industry: Information Services

Functional

Pros

The price is one of the first, easy of use, functionality

Cons

Version updates without taking into account the needs of distributors , comunication

Roland from Account Software B.V.

Long time super user

Pros

Easy of use, fast recovery. Simple and effective interface

Cons

Had in the past some issues with indexing.

SERGIO from HD Mexico

Opinion Ahsay

Pros

All about this software are good, the setup, the creation of set´s, the backup and restore, the reports, all the fatures are good.

Cons

In the time that I have been using this software I have not found anything wrong or that it does not work correctly.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Hi Sergio, thanks for your nice comment. We'll keep enhancement our product and service to meet and exceed your needs.

Chris from ACE Technology Group

Stay Away

Not good. Happy to move off it.

Pros

Initially it was inexpensive, but then got more expensive through the years.

Cons

Unreliable with large data sets. Built on java which caused a lot of issues. Made in Hong Kong Chinese, so too risky to keep using.

Reasons for Switching to Ahsay Offsite Backup Server

Storegrid also had issues. Switched to Veeam and its great.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your comment. Regarding your frustration on our current pricing, we have released a new Annual Pricing that is very low. OBM server backup up is only US$48 / device / year, and ACB is only US$18 / device / year. See the details here: https://www.ahsay.com/jsp/en/pricing/ahsay-pricing.jsp Will you consider to adopt this option?

Leo from Satellithuset i limmared ab

Easy to use backup

NIce

Pros

Fast and easy to implement to the right price

Cons

mail backup can be easyer and faster. Better freebsd implementation

how easy it is

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your comment. Glad to know you like our easy implementation, and the pricing. Have escalated your concerns on mail backup speed and freebsd implementation to our development to look at it.

Ian from Basic Business Systems

Ahsay

Pros

version 6 was a dream and worked like a charm. it was light and did exactly what it said on the tin.

Cons

version 8, restrictive application, poor user interface. Just a really poor product. support never helps or attempts to resolve the issues.

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your comment. Sorry to hear that you don't like the new v8 and our support. Looking at your support tickets history, seems like most of the issues were resolved successfully. Can you let me know specifically what issues that couldn't be resolved? I'll then put you thru our Support Team to further help you. Kind regards :-)

Keith from Albion Computers PLC

Industry: Computer Hardware

Cloud Backup

Used it for many many years

Pros

Fully featured, easy to use multi-platform backup software

Cons

Needs to support backup of Google Workspace (G-Suite)

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Hi Keith, thanks for your comments. G-Suite is in our enhancement list and we will be releasing it hopefully next year.

Keivan from Priority Support

Just so so

used it several years ago - but with rise of Hyper-V and Azure backup there is no use for them

Pros

- cost Effective - can have many clients in one server

Cons

- old fashioned backup only - Restore processes can tak days

Price

Brandon from Tech365

Not Available When Needed

Very, very poor.

Pros

It had a great amount of potential but this system basically requires a full time enployee to manage.

Cons

When we needed it the most, it had error after error. Truly regret spending as much as we did on the system.

Response from Ahsay

Replied November 2020

Thanks for your review. May I know what error you encountered? Please kindly email me so that we can further help.

andriniaina claude from WYSIWYG

Produit modulable,

Pros

Une fois que c'est installer et configurer ça marche

Cons

Compliqué à installer et des modules et paquet payant

Response from Ahsay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your comment. Glad to see it works for you :-D