All Treatwell Reviews

Reviewed March 2019

Treatwell is the future

Overall I am a very happy Treatwell partner, and customer. (and also have managed to book some fab appointments for myself on there too!) I always highly recommend the system to lots of people! It's a no brainer, you need to be online and Treatwell certainly help you do that.

PROS

Its super easy to use, on the go and on laptop too. It has some really great tools and functions - customers can book with ease, and as a business owner you can manage everything in one place.

CONS

There are some reporting tools that it still needs, some added features would be great such as consultation forms, deposit function but I feel that Treatwell evolve and add great features often.

Lauren

Reviewed February 2019

Treatwell has helped my business grow

Biggest problem when starting self-employeed is gaining new customers, I have found treatwell amazing at attracting new clients and as my reviews and business have grown so have the amount of bookings received through treatwell. The system is easy to use and customer service team have been great with any quieries. Has Definetly helped my business grow and attract clients. Even regular clients love the ease of being able to book on the go, 24/7.

PROS

Very easy to set up and use. I like the notifications straight to my phone and email so I am aware straight away when a booking has been made. Easy to see reports on income. Can use on my phone/app or work computer. Allows 24/7 bookings.

CONS

No form of deposit. It is flexible for clients (which is great) but also allows for last minute cancellations or no shows. They do have prepaid which helps limit the amount of no shows but they can still not turn up with no consequence, leaving gaps in your day.

Hi Lauren, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so pleased to hear that you find the software easy to use and the notifications helpful. Thank you for the feedback around the deposit. We are constantly striving to make the most seamless booking experience for salons and customers. We know no-shows are a drag though, that's why we developed loyalty tools, like automated appointment reminders to make sure customers don't forget. We are also introducing a re-scheduling functionality, which will mean customers can reschedule rather than cancel or not turn up. We hope that this will help make no-shows a thing of the past. If you want to find out more about these tools please contact your Account Manager. Best, Treatwell

Teresia

Basic interaction is easy

I get new clients through the app and then mainly convert them to booking direct. There isn’t a single policy that is salon friendly. ie the new improved “No-show” which is a joke. It does not protect salons only Treatwell’s margin. I want the right to set a deposit, blacklist a client, maybe give clients a star rating for other salons to see. More like AirB&B. Make the clients more accountable. Or for Treatwell to take a 20/30 % deposit which is then split 80/20 in favour of the salon and paying Treatwell for the automatic non human admin, to prevent no shows. Which is the same as “up to an hour before” policy.

PROS

Easy to add independent appointments and block out time

CONS

It does not reflect the way the beauty business works. Does not allow for logical listing of time versus price treatments. Nor does it allow for correct categorisation. Illogical. You can’t create groups of treatment,packages. Very little to like actually.

Hi Teresia, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us review. We are pleased you find the software easy to add appointments. We take feedback seriously and are always looking at how we can improve Treatwell for both customers and partners. It is possible to create treatment packages, if you get in touch with your Account Manager they will be able to help you do this. We are investigating the option of blacklisting clients or having a rating system. However, in the meantime if you have an issue with an individual customer please get in touch and we will aim to resolve it. We know that no shows are frustrating, making a deposit scheme appealing. That's why we have focussed on automated appointment reminders, as well as introducing rescheduling software for customers, so that if they can't make they can choose another time. If you have any further feedback, please contact your Account Manager and they will be more than happy to support you. Best, Treatwell

Chloe

Reviewed December 2023

Happy business customer

Really happy overall with the impact its had on my business, customer service team are good, only downside is they take a high commission for bookings

PROS

I like the marketing efficiency for my local area

CONS

It regularly crashes in its app format using a Samsung phone

carmen

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

customer service

it would be great if the booking system could sync with our salon 1Q system so that we aren’t running 2 separate booking systems. or even an option to copy the calendar so it can be forwarded on to our receptionist when i’m not in the salon .

PROS

That it generates new business and brings clients to my business. However i do find the first time client percentage quite high as it usually means i make no profit at all (occasionally out of pocket) on the first treatment . This is ok if the client is returning but if they are passing through the city it’s not financially viable. Also it’s sometimes necessary to change an appointment time without this having an adverse effect on ratings as clients choose a time but it means i can’t fit somebody in before or after the treatment meaning it impacts how many bookings i can take.

CONS

I do find the first time client percentage quite high as it usually means i make no profit at all (occasionally out of pocket) on the first treatment . This is ok if the client is returning but if they are passing through the city it’s not financially viable. Also it’s sometimes necessary to change an appointment time without this having an adverse effect on ratings as clients choose a time but it means i can’t fit somebody in before or after the treatment meaning it impacts how many bookings i can take. The fact clients can leave anonymous reviews..they don’t help resolve an issue and sometimes they aren’t directly related to my service . I would also like a deposit option so that it reduces the risk of no shows .

Santiago

Reviewed February 2023

Grow your business with Treatwell

I have built a close relationship with the brand and have fallen in love with the product more and more over time. I can't see my business working without it. I love the fact that we get daily new clients and that by using Treatwell I have managed to grow my business faster and expected. I can't wait to open my second location and work together with Treatwell to help me grow it.

PROS

Treatwell is an essential tool for my business. Whether you are starting a new business or have an existing one, with Treatwell I have managed to grow my company within the last 6 months. Grow my team and get them busy at the same time. Using their booking software is so simple and helpful since all new clients that book through treatwell market will come directly to your treatwellpro system. You can manage all bookings directly from your phone app or using the cloud system on your PC. Stylist can also have their own log in and the app on theirs phones so it saves them time knowing what bookings they have coming up and prepare for their day .

CONS

I like all the features of the system. Looking forward to new features and updates for the future

Reason for choosing Treatwell

I like that Treatwell is not just a software system, the fact that they have a market place where thousands of clients trust their products and use it to find their next forever salon is a big bonus for any business. not only are you taking advantage of a great product, but you are also gaining daily new clients by just being part of the brand.

Gulzara

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Great platform

PROS

Easy booking system. Great platform to gain customer satisfaction.

CONS

High percentage on first client booking. Monthly fee. Don’t have package or treatment course options

Deborah

Individual & Family Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Salon review

Excellent would recommend

PROS

Helpful in finding new customers . Repeat booking made easy

CONS

Can’t do special offers . Would be helpful from now and then to do special offers

Andrej

Reviewed February 2024

Review is review

PROS

Easy to use, no annoying advertisement inside

CONS

There is no photograph service. Not everyone can do a good pictures of salon

Neelam

Reviewed January 2024

Good job from treatwell.

PROS

Booking organising. Customers satisfaction.

CONS

All.good .very professionally dealing with client.

Emma

Reviewed April 2023

Great platform

PROS

Fantastic features with amazing SEO included I’d never get my website at the top. I’m a top rated salon due to great reviews so feature high on the listings in my area. Booking payments taken and paid out with no hassle.

CONS

Need consultation forms linked to bookings and a reminder to confirm no changes to medication etc before attending another appointment is essential! Charges for clients returning after two years when they originated via the salon not Treatwell is harsh!

Reason for choosing Treatwell

Price point and Seo fir salons in my area

michael

Retail, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Treatwell Spain is a nightmare

Our company Splash salons has been using Treatwell in the UK for almost 15 years and we have had a great relationship with them. We opened a salon in Madrid 6 weeks ago and we decided to use Treatwell for our software. since then it has been a nightmare. They are single-handedly ruining our business. 1. they DO NOT get back to us regardless how many emails or whatsapp’s we send them. 2. All of our prices and treatments are incorrect and we do not have the options to change them ourselves.3. Treatwell Pro is not fit for purpose and it’s creating chaos to our day to day operation. To everyone who is considering using Treatwell Spain i strongly advice you not

PROS

none

Aimee

Treatwel

Treatwell has been ok I was disappointed when I had to stater paying monthly and they take 35% off you for a new customer which I don’t think is fair when you pay monthly anyway. My 1st account manager was on the ball and stayed in touch all the time my previous one is not that great shame really

PROS

That your able to fill gaps in your day.

CONS

There needs to be something in place for people that don’t pre pay if they don’t turn up. They should still have to put their card details in and if they don’t pre pay and wait to pay at the venue if they are a no show they should have the full amount or at least 50% deducted from their card.

Marilyn

Reviewed February 2019

Fantastic booking system which generates new clients!

We are being able to fill in last minute slots with new clients booking via Treatwell. It also allows clients to book in without needing to contact us directly which reduces admin. Taking pre-payment also ensures less cancellations and no shows.

PROS

The software is user friendly and also a widget can be inserted into your own website and on facebook to take people to your calendar.

CONS

The fact that you can't run numerous discounts on the same services to run at different times.

Hi Marilyn, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear that you find the software easy to use and are making use of the widget. Thanks for being a great Treatwell partner. Best, Treatwell

Replied February 2019

Kim

Treatwell is great!

PROS

Easy to use! Great technical support. The calendar layout really simple.

CONS

Would like to see more features like recurring appointments and marketing tools.

Hi Kim, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are so glad to hear that you find the software easy to use. In terms of marketing tools, we have recently improved our email tool in Connect, if you reach out to your Account Manager they would be delighted to talk you through how to make the most out of it. Best, Treatwell

Warangkana

Reviewed March 2019

- easy to use. - Better to let the users organise gaps time between each treatment individual as well (cleaning room time). Because when someone book for 2 treatments, we always loose our time for this gap with nothing. - I cancel treatwell widget software because the staff gave me different information quite often. Someone say “yes” someone say “no” in the same question. This is very confusing me. - My friends told me that they didn’t see my business on treatwell market. Then I try to search from my husband’s mobile and I didn’t see as well. But it show on my mobile ?

PROS

This software is very easy to use!! (Only widget that I need their team to help)

CONS

- when someone book 2 treatments continues, I can’t delete or reduce cleaning time between each treatment. And it made loose a chance for more appointment.

Jade

Happy

PROS

Easy to use, easy to keep track of appointments

CONS

Always crashes when wanting to reschedule appointments

Hi Jade, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that you find the software easy to use. We are sorry to hear that your software sometimes crashes, if you get into contact with your Account Manager and provide further detail we will investigate this issue for you. Best, Treatwell

Natalie