All You'reOnTime Reviews

EDUARDO

Efficient tool! Very easy to use.

I love that it is very complete, I consider that one of the most outstanding features is that it provides the possibility of generating a database of our customers, with an added profile which has allowed us to manage offers and promotional packages, in addition to its effective appointment booking system and automatic tracking. Another aspect to highlight is that as a business owner I rent chairs to my staff, where they earn a percentage of sales and services provided to customers, You'reOnTime is one of the few tools available on the market that between its functionality provides the management of rental cabins or chairs ... Last but not least I love the layout of the board and that within the calendar can be distinguished thanks to the different colors used to know the status of the appointment.

Pros

You'reOnTime is an online system very easy to configure, navigate and use, has a very simple but functional design so it does not require learning curve, as its interface is very friendly, in terms of its operation is very complete and robust and provides many flexible and automated functions, which will facilitate the management of your business, from administration, management of employees and customers, inventories and payrolls, such as billing and point of sale (POS) more, all in a package easy to use and affordable.

Cons

I consider it should be done an update and develop Apps that modernize the system, in addition to facilitating integration with other mobile applications such as Whatsapp for the generation of alerts and notifications, to go to the forefront, because emails and SMS, today are not at the forefront.

Ben

Happy with the support

Was great to have a run through with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he really answered all questions, very knowledgeable of the software and was able to customise to our needs.

Pros

I have only been using this product for the last couple of weeks and look forward to fulling integrating the software in the next weeks 100%. Current issue with what I have been previously using is software entry corruption and so far so good with You're on Time. Look forward to using more features.

Cons

Ease of use for image uploads. A app for android and iPhones might make ease of use easier/more user friendly.

Reasons for choosing You'reOnTime

Australian Based, Contact and support. Screen setup.

Theresa

Great Software

Pros

Very straight forward, easy to navigate.

Cons

The speed sometimes is not up to par. Would like more features for sms or email reminders. Or reminders in general on the software for the administrators.

Sadiah

Fantastic Booking System

I have been using the software since 2014 and think it is great. I am able to use it with ease. It has so many great features online booking, online shop, up sells, payment gateway integration, ability to take deposits or full payment in advance, client online forms, pre payment feature, gift vouchers, email reminders and so much more. It is great value for money and I would highly recommend.

Pros

Easy to use booking system for all appointment bookings, online, walk in or over the phone. Full client history, forms, payment information and so much more. Always updating and adding new features and functions.

Cons

Automatically email individual client forms is not a feature yet, you can auto email all incomplete forms but not choose which ones so it is a manual process. Also the ability to archive clients would be great. Marketing could be improved. Online shop feature is fab better integration into our own websites would be great instead of having to use the mini site.

Reasons for switching to You'reOnTime

Unfortunately the other software owner tragically died in an accident and there was no one to take over.

Fantastic Team and fantastic product

Fantastic product, good quality and good communication on all levels ans aspects

Pros

It's a 100% match of what we were looking for. The most important with a SAAS solution is that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are avaialbe for support, for sharing ideas and also implementing new features based on request. I know many tools out there where you will be treated well during sales phase, but afterwards you are left alone.

Cons

I don't see any downsides for us, even [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is in Australia and we are in Europe, timezone has NOT been an issue for us, support is fast and good!

Reasons for choosing You'reOnTime

it was a nearly 100% match

Reasons for switching to You'reOnTime

Not flexible, not cloud based, expensive, lousy support, not secure, not adaptable and scalable at the time (2015)

Lauri

I can’t function without You’re On Time

Great! I’ve been so happy with You’re On Tine. I don’t know what I would do without it. I would be lost. Everything is right where I need it.

Pros

Everything I need to run the business end of my salon is in one spot. My clients love getting text reminders and email reminders.

Cons

The end of day “close out” could be less complicated. Sometimes I have to change rescheduled appointments because I couldn’t schedule with another appointment.

Robert

All the functionality that any beauty/hairdressing business could want

The software enables our 5 part time self employed therapist to access their diaries from anywhere, book clients and process bookings and payments whilst allowing management total overview and full financial reporting.

Pros

Simple to use. Easy for staff, easy for management functions. Provides all the functionality that you could need. Website downtime is almost non existent. Support is instant and effective. Friendly helpful staff.

Cons

Difficult to think of anything to dislike

Gary

Needs higher than 5 stars

Pros

I searched and searched AND SEARCHED and had nearly given up on finding software so good, so complete and at this value for money. It was one of the last I came across after looking at and spending time with up to a dozen other packages. Then I found this and it kept ticking boxes and I was like I can't believe it..... It's got everything !!! And the tech support - unmatched in just about any software I've used (in any genre). I think this is because they are still small(ish) and growing and there is a very active owner developer. But this is super great as the response to requests is so quick and timely and EVERYTHING I've requested to be tweaked or added has been done !!! I can't speak highly enough of this software and it SHOULD DEFINITELY be on your shortlist to trial.

Cons

umm... umm.... nup got nothing. This does it all. When I first started trialling there were a couple of things as I say it didn't have or weren't suited for a large busy salon - but the developer has added these now.

Robert

An excellent simple to use diary and record system for beauty and hair (and other trades)

A full client record system plus an excellent diary system which is easy to use. The data records are excellent

Pros

Ease of use, great customer support, relaibility, The flexibilty of the client records and diary functions is great, online speed is good, additional functionality and data recording is all that a small or medium sized salon could want

Adriana

You're on Time is GREAT

I am always amazed at how quickly CSR responds to my questions and emails. It usually only takes minutes to get a response even though I'm in the US and he's In Australia!

Pros

The software is very intuitive. Every time go to look for something I need I can find it or figure it out quite quickly and it seems like they've thought of just about everything.

Cons

An app for easier online booking would be great.

Helene

Best Software For My Growing Business

I love the reporting and dashboard, I'm able to plan ahead for sales and marketing. I also love that I can manage all aspects of my business, marketing, products sales, staff, appointments.......everything

Pros

I love that this software works great for my salon as a "one man shop", and will work perfectly when my business grows.

Cons

I'm not a fan of the email templates, they are very basic, and not brandable for my company image and my clients, plus the shortcodes don't exactly work.

Rachelle

Works great for my business

Easy to use and train on. Easy for my clients to use to book online. Customer service is friendly and helpful. Price is right for my business.

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. Started working in minutes. Customer service was quick and helpful.

Cons

Not being able to custom set up some parts of the program.

Annalysse

June 2015

Our Beauty Therapy Clinic loves YoureOnTime!

I chose YourOnTime for my dynamic Beauty Therapy Clinic because of its affordability and inclusion of all the essentials features I was after such as; online booking, access from anywhere, reports, staff commission, unlimited staff numbers, more than one location, appointment reminder texts etc...the list is endless. All of my staff have different levels of technology and computer experience, and we have all found YoureOnTime easy to learn and use. The program is straight forward, and I am not aware of any other similar programs that have all the features YoureOnTime does, let alone for the most affordable price. I am a salon manager who travels and is often off-site doing makeup and commercial clients. YoureOnTime has made my role so much easier as it can be accessed anywhere through the internet, including on my phone. We use the site and app on an ipad and chromebook in the clinic. The marketing component means our clients get reminder texts, and personalised individual texts we like to send. We have also uses the email marketing....and of course our clients love the loyalty points program most of all! Anytime we have a question, or inquire about about a feature the YoureOnTime staff reply swiftly with detailed information or clear instructions if we need it. YoureOnTime is always having new features added and being improved keeping up with both technology and the industry we love.

Tish

June 2015

The staff works hard to fix your issues on the fly even it concerns a software tweak.

I was very hesitant about paying monthly for appointment software when I am a small salon with only two of us. I tried several programs before I settled on you're on time. They were ok but lacked several features that You're On Time offered. I was using a free program before and was happy with it for the most part but wanted to be able to check my schedule from anywhere and this was the one that had what my free program had with the exception of having a standardized chemical record card format. But the this did not outweigh the rest of what it had to offer and now I can check my schedule, my finances and everything from my living room or in the doctors office. The other ones looked at didn't have the customer service along with the flexibility of scheduling. One of the other softwares I was teetering on didn't allow you to double book without jumping through hoops and having to split a single service into three parts just to be able to double book. This one allowed this to happen but still warned me about it so it was the deal clincher for me. The only thing i found missing that I wish it had was a way to check you dailyincomewith one lick instead of having to go through the process of changing the default month to month date. Other than that, I'm extremely happy with my decision.

Josh

A MUST have in my business

as a new tattoo and tattoo removal studio, we were looking for a CRM that does everything for us. when i told my artists about the transition from a paper diary to this they were really hesitant and said it was going to be too difficult however after 5 minutes they both love it! avoids any double booking and so easy to confirm appointments and minimalise cancellations. clients and staff both love the online forms for our client details and waivers. makes the whole process so much more professional and easy! tech support has been fantastic at helping out with the setup after i made a few mistakes. the customer support we found was incredible! we would recommend this product to any business that works on taking appointments and running multiple staff.

Pros

ease of use and customer service

Neal

INDISPENSABLE!

This is a invaluable product which has quickly become the backbone of my salon administration. Having persuaded my partner to ditch the appointment book and come into the 21st century I was faced with a myriad of choices for appointment software. I trialled a couple of other products which were soon discarded as they did not have a local messaging feature and thankfully gave You'reOnTime a go. It's so easy to use and right from the start Craig and his team have been on the ball with any queries which we have had. The stylists love the ability to see their appointments in real time and the internet based system means that I can always book in a client wherever and whenever I like. A great summary page enables you to see sales and a whole host of other information from week to week and also against benchmarks you set yourself. Added to this the system is fantastic value for money and is constantly being updated (12 since we started 7 months ago). I couldn't rate it highly enough!

Jaclyn