Browse A2X Reviews

Jake from Rogue Fitness

Cool Software To Track Amazon Marketplace Sales

Excellent. Solved a few annoying issues we had and sped up some reporting internally.

Pros

Amazon Support is the bee's knees if you ever need it. This software speeds up a process and gives you ore time to deal with other tasks. That time savings alone is enough to justify the cost for our company. The integrations are top notch.

Cons

The price, I can't use it for my personal side gigs as I wouldn't be able to justify the cost due to low sales volume via Amazon channel, it's more of a niche channel for me, compared to, say, eBay. Great for high-volume business use, in that case the price is pretty much negligible.

April from JKs Great Finds

Great Integration Software for Amazon FBA sellers

A2X helps solve the issue of getting the Amazon settlement information correctly into Quick Books Online with ease as an Amazon 3rd party seller.

Pros

It is easy to navigate the process of the export of Amazon settlement reports and the import into Quickbooks online. The information has been accurate.

Cons

Nothing, it serves its purpose. I have not had any issues with software.

Reasons for Choosing A2X

Ease of understanding imported information and it is user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to A2X

A2X reported the Information from Amazon in an easier to figure out fashion.

Linda from Paisley Farm LLC DBA Paisley Farm and Crafts

Timesaver and Peace of Mind

Easy to set up and use - customer service is wonderful and they follow up and make sure that everything is working correctly.

Pros

Integration was easy - I love the automatic upload of my sales, fees and taxes.

Cons

I can't wait until they add more e-commerce platforms.

Keith from Online store

Expensive for what it does !

Had a lot of issues initially​ getting it set up correctly to handle zero-rated sales and disappointed I needed an additional license for the US when the product is already expensive for what it does.

Pros

Easier than importing and exporting using spreadsheets

Cons

Expensive for what it does and the subscription is limited to 5 market places which does not allow you to do Europe​ and US.

Jon from ACS Performance Supplies Ltd

Industry: Wholesale

Amazon - A2x - Xero

I am an Amazon FBA seller. registered with A2X because doing the accounts is so complicated with the way Amazon works. It has taken a bit of time for me to get up to speed in setting it up but the support I've received from A2X has been exceptional. They respond quickly and they are very helpful even if the question is more Xero based than A2X. A2X interacts seamlessly with Xero and now that it is set up and working it doesn't take up much time at all. Highly recommended.

Pros

It makes doing the accounts very easy when linked to my Amazon Seller account.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike really. if it could pick up the product costs more accurately from Xero it would be useful

jamel from righteous living ltd

Life saving software

It has been a great and helpful experience from the beginning

Pros

This software has saved me so much time and effort with accounting. Especially when i first started, i was lost and a2x helped me to better understand what i need to account for an simplified things

Cons

i dont have any that i can think of. I can only think of good things

Asher from Allen's Trading Company LLC

Highly Recommended

Seamless integration, very good experience, and I will be using A2X for the foreseeable future.

Pros

This product has added a whole new aspect of scalability to our business, and saves a great deal of time.

Cons

I do not have any complaints. There is a fair amount of setup required, but this is surely to be expected. Great product.

Ray from Fircroft Associates Ltd

Does what you want

Pros

Various clients using Shopify, tried various other integrations, but none really worked that well. A2X has worked brilliantly. Support is also responsive. I highly recommend A2X.

Cons

Does what we need, so feel like it's not missing much at all.

Peter from On Point Fit.

Worht the cost

Once setup it runs in the background and saves time each day.

Pros

Saves me so much time in repetitive dat entry

Cons

The interface is a little complicated but ok once you get used to it.

Reasons for Switching to A2X

It offered more feature to automate data entry,

Shawna from SML91 LLC

So helpful!

Pros

A2X has helped me immensely with my small business and keeping track of all my sales from my eCommerce platforms. I would be totally lost without it!

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like.

A2X for Accountants

A2X has taken a very manual process for me and automated it. What used to take me a half hour or more can now be done with the touch of a button. This saves me valuable time and also saves my clients money. The data that can be synced with Quickbooks Online is so valuable. E-commerce clients now have great visibility in what it really costs to sell on Amazon. I'm so excited about trying out A2X for Shopify now too!

Pros

A2X makes it so easy to post the settlements for selling on Amazon. They break out all the categories which make up the settlement and post that to the general ledger. It gives business owners great information about their Amazon sales so they know how much they are making and the costs associated with selling on Amazon. I also love that it will break up the settlements by months, so I don't have to manually adjust for sales that fall over two months in one settlement period. A2X saves me so much time working for my e-commerce clients. I've called in for a question and they were very quick to respond and give me an answer.

Cons

The only suggestion I would have to improve the software is to make a glossary of all the different line items in the settlements. Sometimes it is difficult to determine what a fee is for by just the description. Otherwise, I have had no problems with this software.

Greg from Eden Ashram Ltd.

Excellent app. Highly recommended

I've run a few a couple of large global online stores over the last 10 or so years on the Shopify platform and getting accurate sales data into our accounting software has generally been a right pain, not to mention time consuming! We've done it manually, we've used a plethora of different apps and NONE of them (really none) have been able to do it correctly and more importantly, accurately. There was always issues with one thing or another that made us still have to manually do things. This defeated the purpose! I thought I was finished trying to find an automated solution, but when I launched my latest venture I came across A2X and thought I would give it one last go! After signing up I started to work through the connections and then (honestly) immediately thought this is too complicated (it is very in-depth but I suppose if you want it to work correctly it needs to be). I thought this was going to be another waste of time but I reached out to support. The response I got was AMAZING and a video call was set up where I worked one-to-one with someone on the their onboarding team who worked through each and every part of their app and made the right selections and connections that were appropriate for my business and the platform / accounting software and payment providers I use to ensure all the date mapped correctly into XERO. Even received a follow up a couple of weeks later checking if everything was fine! This is the way onboarding and customer support SHOULD work b

Pros

Does what says on the tin. We've tried countless other apps and all of them have one issue or another and this one just works

Cons

nothing really. It would be better if the setup was simplified, but the onboarding team was amazing and sorted this out for me. Providing they can offer this same onboarding assistance to everyone then there isn't an issue

None wrked correctly

Carly from Modern Soul Records LLC

A2X was the simple solution to connect Shopify to QuickBooks Online

It was a simple process to set the app up on the backend, and the implementation was also similarly easy. I have no complaints. It does what it was intended to do by connecting the two products that I needed it to and transfering amounts.

Pros

The best thing about A2X is honestly that you can set it and forget it. It's an app designed as a connecting piece, so as long as I'm seeing my purchases transfer correctly, it is working. It was easy to setup: I watched an eLearning video on YouTube created by a small business accountant/bookkeeper to see how the process went for implementation and that helped me to make my final decision to purchase the product. It was easy to setup and implement.

Cons

I haven't found any cons about this software: there is a "!" on one of the features, but I spoke with the support and they assured me that on my end and for my needs, it is setup correctly. I basically needed the app to help connect my e-commerce Shopify store to my QuickBooks Online account. It was fairly simple to implement after watching the video, and I setup it up and just let it do it's thing. I haven't had any issues with it and have been using it now for... going on close to 3 months.

Reasons for Choosing A2X

It had good reviews and after watching the small business accountant talk about the product and it's ease of use, as well as watching how to implement the settings, that pretty much sold me on purchasing the product. If I could get the product for free, that would be amazing, but it's honestly not really cost prohibitive and it does what it needs to do.

Chelsea from Monk Books & Tax LLC

Worth every penny!

Pros

A2X is incredibly easy to use and it gets all your data into the bookkeeping software in manageable pieces, so your system doesn't get bogged down with all the sales data. Customer service is top-notch and responds very quickly.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found anything I disliked that customer service couldn't fix for me.

Reasons for Choosing A2X

Great value for the service offered

Jillian from Catching Clouds

Absolutely essential for any and all Amazon sellers

Love love love! and plus their support staff is so fantastic and if you bring up any valid issues, they will often release a product update to solve that problem in a short amount of time.

Pros

It is really hard to get all the fees and discounts and fba related stuff charged correctly on your own out of Seller Central. A2X does it ALL and just maps and syncs directly to Xero. It's a game changer in terms of accuracy and efficiency.

Cons

Once there are a lot of skus, it can be tough to filter them to fill in missing costs for the cogs reporting.

Ricky from CloudAccountant

Best Amazon to Xero integration on the market

Pros

Customer support is supreme so if you get stuck, help is on the way. Integration is great as you can copy tax and account mappings across to new clients very easily. Integration into Xero can be customized and very simple to do. its reliable and we can trust it will work every time.

Cons

Not much really! It's not really a con of the software but if A2X ventured out into other selling platforms like Shopify and eBay, then it would make our lives so easy!

Eileen from Catching Clouds

Couldn't Do My Job Without A2X

I have been using A2X for 2.5 years and it makes my job SO much easier. It pulls in Amazon sales data and maps it to the appropriate accounts. It allows me to reconcile fast and easy. I can't imagine doing my job without it! It really is a must have for all accountants and bookkeepers posting Amazon sales.

Pros

Fast and reliable customer service. Accurately summarizes Amazon sales and creates an invoice. Clean and user friendly interface.

Cons

Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about A2X.

Rohan from Knowarth

Time and Money saver A2X

Quick respond of A2X saves lots of time and save

Pros

A2X make the process easier for selling on Amazon. It gives great information to the business owner about their sales. It responds very quickly so saves lots of time.

Cons

It doesn't work for other sales channels.

Philip from Terra Nova Distributors Ltd

Top Class Customer Service

Frees up a lot of our time to concentrate on other areas of our business.

Pros

Game changer software. Top-class customer Service Always there to help & answer my questions

Cons

Mapping can be tricky & can take some time to complete

Kerry Ann Smith (INPHOQUS ACCOUNTING & from InPhoqus Accounting & Tax Services, LLC

E-commerce Accounting, without the fuss

Here at InPhoqus Accounting & Tax Services , we take great pride in the level of expertise we offer to digital and online business owners; most of whom were sick and tired of standard accounting solutions that were not meeting their e-commerce needs. We help our e-commerce clients save time and increase their bottom time. A2X is one of the primary reasons we are able to do what we do. A2X is easy to use and their customer service is second to none. Really awesome tool! Highly recommended! Get started with A2X today you will not regret it!

Pros

Ease of Use, Customer service and now has Walmart

Cons

No dislikes- This is truly an awesome tool

Chris from Grovely Business Solutions Ltd

Great resource for Amazon users

Highly recommended for any Amazon sellers.

Pros

A2X has saved our clients hours and hours of work in analysing Sales and posting the results to their Xero accounts.

Cons

Took a little while to set up and configure, but once done easy to use.

Richard from The Bottom Line CPA

Absolutely Amazing

The ease of use and the time it saves.

Pros

The fact that A2X takes a task that would normally take 20 to 30 mins to complete and brings it to 5 mins or less, us and our clients to concentrate on others tasks to grow our business.

Time Saver

Our company had about 80 SKUs, and this software was great for us. I could delete imported information out of QB and re-import it after changing my settings on A2X. I was able to adjust and fine tune quite nicely. When I had questions, the support team answered quickly and intelligently. The inventory function is also excellent and useful.

Pros

This software integrated very easily with AMZ. I was able to adjust every line item that came from AMZ to go exactly where I want it within QB. Once set up, this software required very little maintenance. I saved an immense amount of time with A2X. Time is Money.

Cons

very small con: I requested progress bars for certain buttons where it was not clear that the action was underway or done. Support said that this function was under development.

Jeremy from ECOM CPA LLC

A2x truly makes accounting for amazon sellers possible.

Pros

A2x always works. It provides accurate and detailed information for the settlement period. The team is always making improvements to their product. Tech support is super fast and knowledgeable.

Suvir from Baby Products

Great tool for automating biweekly transfers

Pros

A2X simplifies the task for importing sales, returns, COGS and fees data from Amazon for each biweekly payment. It is easy to use, and provides a single dashboard for all imported data loads. It is a lot cheaper than hiring an accountant to perform the same task

Cons

Two areas of improvement are (a) better handling of multi-currency payments: it was confusing to setup my Mexican Pesos payments from Amazon.mx alongside my USD payments from Amazon.com (b) more data / analysis for each transfer. The current dashboard interface is focused on transferring data from Amazon to Quickbooks, but does not provide much information about each transfer (revenue, cost, transfer trends)

Georg from Click-A-Brick Toys LLC

This is the best system I have used to get my AMZ sales data over to Xero

Time saving and general happiness :)

Pros

Ease of use and TIME SAVING. When I can simply log in, click "Send to Xero" and that's it? How great is that. I love how all the accounts save and when there is a new one, you simply map it and it will remember for the next time. The setup is 'front-loaded', so once that's done; it's set it and forget it.

Cons

Switching between regions is a bit annoying. If I'm in my US marketplace and click to switch to my UK one, I have to refresh my connection to my Xero account each time. Mild nuisance.

Danny from Precise Imaging

Perfect for an Amazon bsuiness

Pros

Provides all the data to Xero that is needed to keep accurate books

Cons

Would like it to integrate with my inventory program, SellerCloud to pas through my costs.

Bryant from IMPACTSTAR FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD

Best in class

Brilliant and simple to use

Pros

The detail configuration settings and the ease of use. Better than anything out there by a mile

Cons

The price is high compared to competitors.

Reasons for Choosing A2X

better support and widely recommended by Amazon sellers

Ryan from Wimmer Accounting, LLC

Best app to automate revenue entry into Xero (and other softwares)

It eliminates the need for complicated journal entries and cuts the time reconciling FBA to minutes.

Pros

FBA charges are very complicated. A2X is set up once by mapping accounts and then automatically imports data into Xero. It automatically splits the data between months, so regardless of when your payment comes in (which is every 2 weeks in my experience), the data is in the correct period. It will also give you default accounts which is great if you only sell on Amazon. This setup, along with a good online accounting software, can make your accounting work extremely easy and quick. Seriously, for the time I spent before doing journal entries, A2X is well worth the price. I currently use this software for all clients selling on Amazon.

Cons

The worst part is more on Amazon's side, with their myriad of charge types, inventory types and revenue types. A2X doesn't have any cons in my experience except that the initial mapping can take some time to work out.

Daniel from Godaca, LLC

Save enormous quantity of time

Before we have to go Reports in amazon pass it to Excel spreadsheet, do the math and then classify the accounts in Xero, etc. all these steps were headaches, all this process take before 2-3 hours, now with A2X it takes about 5-10 min, you just set up one time and that's it. is magical. we are so happy that we found A2X, our Amazon accounting is organized and what we like most, so quick simple and fast, we love A2X features, and we love the price. 10000... thumbs up

Pros

Simplicity, Fast, Reliability, Quick, Easy to understand, we love it pretty, Enormous Time saving, Great price, Excellent customer support

Cons

we would love, I don't know if it is possible, but do the same with PayPal and eBay, eBay is splitting now with PayPal, so I suppose, A2X can implement a system for the new eBay payment method, currently eBay is starting to manage new payments method, our account already stop accepting PayPal for our eBay sales, we are currently trying to figure it out if they are charging fees or not, but we are still using paypal for our bigcommerce website

Catherine from HPC Accounting & Tax

If you're not using A2X for Amazon Accounting you're doing it wrong!

Pros

Easy to use and immediately saw the value. Splitting Amazon deposits between months was a brutal exercise and now A2X handles it all. A2X & Xero is a a no brainer tech stack for any Amazon seller.

Cons

That it doesn't work for other sales channels.

Teresa (Terri) from Financly Bookkeeping Solutions

Best App for Amazon Bookkeeping!

A2X has been the best new app find we have had this year! They are quick to respond, they provide exceptional support and are just a great bunch of people to work with! I highly recommend A2X.

Pros

A2X is like a breath of fresh air! If you have been struggling to figure out your financial numbers from within Amazon A2X is the perfect solution. It seamlessly pulls all the financial data you need and summarizes it into a journal entry and ships that over to QuickBooks or Xero. You can stay on top of your business and make better financial decisions with ease using A2X. Love it!

Cons

A2X does take some set up but the procedures they supply are detailed and easy to follow. They have online chat to get help on the fly as you go! Once you have it configured you are good to go.

Kevin from Southport Brands

Industry: Furniture

3 Year User Review

Automatically coding line items from Amazon to Xero.

Pros

It is great if you expand to international markets as well as Amazon.com. It is really easy to use and does truly make invoicing much easie.

Cons

Amazon tends to change line item descriptions slightly which effects the coding in A2X. It would be nice if A2X could catch these changes so you did not have to manually code them. This is only a one time code though and does not happen very often.

Lynn from Consumer Goods

Best tool for our Amazon business!

We have lots of tools we Spend money on to boost our amazon business but A2X is the best tool yet. Making money is great, but if you don’t know IF you’re making money, or how MUCH you’re actually making after all the hidden costs amazon charges you, or how much your spending on certain things, how can you grow?? Best tool out there! It’s a must if you want to grow your business!

Pros

Ease of use and connection to quickbooks

Cons

Set up. It’s a necessary evil and it takes time but once it’s done, it’s done.

Huge Time Saver for Amazon Sellers!

This saves me so much time. This has turned what used to be a tedious, manual process into an easy, quick one.

Pros

It's a huge time saver. This alone justifies the cost (versus the time it would take one to do this all manually), even at a low value of time. Also, it integrates excellently with Amazon (which it should, as that's what it's designed for). It pulls all Amazon sales data in and maps it out in a way that's organized and easy to digest.

Cons

While it's essential for high-volume Amazon sellers, it doesn't help when it comes to selling on other platforms (like eBay, for example). Depending on your Amazon selling volume, the cost may not be as beneficial for you if you're selling elsewhere.

Karen from Alavita Business Solutions

Tips for Using A2X for Amazon

While A2X is great to use, Amazon is still challenging, and so I find it a great plus that A2X has feature flags when Amazon is not right. A2X is an app and an ally for Amazon Sellers, I think.

Pros

What DO I like most about this software! Still using it and loving how much time it saves me from the minutiae. I can check reports against the data A2X is sending to Xero and go on with next tasks because it ties out! I have felt like a "numbers wrestler" for years, but with A2X, I can focus on bigger picture with my Amazon clients.

Cons

I can't think of anything. It gets the job done.

Franklin from Franklin Diric CPA & Associates

A2X for eCommerce Business

I work as an Accountant for businesses in eCommerce business like Amazon FBA. I ALWAYS suggest my clients to use A2X integration between Amazon Seller Central to accounting software like Quickbooks.

Pros

- easy to use interface - various reports to be generated - immensely helpful for business with lots of products to account for Cost of Goods Sold

Cons

My A2X experience has been great so far.

Russell from All Outdoor Ltd

Saves so much time and removes all those labourious reporting tasks

We don’t have to think about that level of reporting any more, the data goes through seamlessly, and everything gets reconciled correctly.

Pros

The software saves the need for running loads of separate reports for our accountancy and bookkeeping.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. It really does save so much time from the way we doing doing it before.

Katrina from Katrina Schneider

Rave review!

It makes tax season so much easier. I always have accurate sales data in my accounting software and can track CoGS without issues as well. With a great interface and stellar customer service, the overall user experience is great.

Pros

A2X seamlessly transfers Amazon data to QBO. It made tracking closing fees and FBA fees so much easier! I recommend it to anyone who wants easy and accurate Amazon data reflected on their accounting software. Also, their customer service team is top tier. They really take the time to understand my issue and answer in a proficient manner. Once I asked them a question about another software, and I ended up getting a better and more practical answer from the A2X team than said software's CS team!

Cons

For what I am using it for, I don't think A2X has any significant cons. I could see them having a mid tier between 1k and 5k, because my sales usually hover right above 1k units per month but I have to take a significant price increase to my subscription. I think a midway 2,5k plan would be perfect for me, with a discount. I may be one of the few people experiencing this problem due to my particular circumstances though.

Reasons for Choosing A2X

I looked at a few A2X alternatives. I decided that A2X was the way to go for my particular business model. I sell used books on Amazon, and it does everything I need it to.

Matthew from Goodsprings Ltd.

Quick and easy

Pros

It's easy to use and mostly automatic, if you have any experience with accounting then you will have no problems using A2X, or if you are like me: your accountant will go through it with you in about 30 minutes. There are also plenty of tutorials online if you would prefer to do it that way, or just need a little reminder. I also have my Xero account connected to make things even easier.

Cons

I don't know, honestly with most of it being automatic I don't have to do much.

Nicola from Mama Bamboo Ltd

Great tool for saving time and improving accuracy

Pros

Integration with both Shopify and Amazon. Removing worries about tax jurisdictions for Amazon by automating for all marketplaces. Saves so much time in transferring orders into Xero.

Cons

Can be tricky to set up but Support great in assisting.

Steven C. from Hamilton Tax and Accounting LLC

I love this software. It has been extremely hepful

Pros

I love the integration and ease of use. It is fairly easy to set it up and forget it. It automates the transactions from the 3 exchanges my clients use to sell their products

Cons

I dislike how the inventory is tracked and how negative invoices are posted. I wish the integration was a bit more user friendly in this way.

Wayne from Evolve Travel Goods Inc.

Great product that saves us a tonne of time

Pros

The ease of use and measurable impact it has on our business. It has saved us hours of work each week and streamlined our bookkeeping.

Cons

Nothing - honestly, I'm super happy with our choice and everything works as described.

Melissa from Aprio Cloud

Efficiency!

Pros

It is accurate and efficient. It syncs to Xero seamlessly (most of the time) and I can have accurate monthly reporting as it splits out the invoices at month end.

Cons

Sometimes invoices won't sync through and I don't know about it until I login and check - a warning email would be great.

Cameron from Browne Accounting LLC

A2X for Accountants

Pros

I love the support and the fact I"m able to get summarized data. Most softwares for e-commerce post transactional data which isn't necessary at the end of the day.

Cons

No complaints! They've just added Shopify support which was lacking previously but is a nice benefit.

Kam from C-PAC INC.

Industry: Wholesale

A2X FOR AMAZON

So far, it is good. When you ask quesions at A2x, the CSR will answer your questions promptly, and they reply by emails.

Pros

A2X will transfer all the sales data once Amazon makes deposits to your bank account. This software is useful and ease to use. All you need is setting up the accounts according to the accounting principals and Quickbooks.

Cons

We will need to calculate the COGS ourselves, but we will base on the inventory data in A2X.

Ivan from Crave LLC

Best way to connect Amazon and Xero

Pros

It is incredibly useful software when you need to connect your accounting software Xero to Amazon. it breaks down Amazon bi-weekly report into accounts and makes it very simple to import.

Cons

No cons. We find it very easy to use, it saves us a lot of time

Jefferson from Hunter & Gather Foods

Exceptional and essential!

Really great and essential for us to focus on other areas of our business

Pros

The ease of set up and the accuracy. No more hours spent manually reconciling Amazon statements!

Cons

Nothing at this stage and we have been using it for 6+ months

Andrei from deocco

using for 2 years. solid app

integration is seamless

Pros

easy of integration, speed, simplicity, customization of accounts. price is pretty reasonable as well

Cons

the mapping could be more streamlined for foreign currencies. the breakdown of invoice/ bill is also somewhat annoying. the rest is pretty good

Bethany from Clear Purpose Bookkeeping

Love A2X!

I love working with A2X. It is very easy to navigate and customer service is amazing. It has saved me so much time.

Pros

I love how efficient and organized it is.

Cons

I've had a few instances where the figure in A2X didn't match the actual payout.