All Bloomreach Reviews

Sławomir

Retail, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Great platform for demanding users

I've been using Bloomreach platform for the last 3 years in a high scale business (retail, 20+ markets) and it proved both on Bloomreach company and platform side to be reliable partner that helps a lot to develop business and drive revenue and customer retention.

PROS

(+) platform stability and reliability(+) pretty easy to integrate(+) helpful, fast support(+) powerful scenario handling including omnichannel communication(+) first-party data collection and analytical possibilities(+) ease to work with product recommendations and on-site formats(+) personalization possibilities thanks to jinja language(+) Bloomreach academy(+) AB testing capabilities

CONS

(-) there is not predefined templates for use cases so you have to do all on your own (but it's planned to change very soon with plug & play library)(-) Single Customer View card is very simple, not very informative in terms of customer value summary (i.e. CLV, probability to buy, recommended products)(-) there could be more educational or how-to materials, webinars (there is Academy but it's paid) to learn more how to take full advantage of the platform(-) experiments module is not scalable - can't run one test on multiple pages i.e. PDPs (each page is separate test)

Rebecca

Retail, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Bloomreach has been a great tool in getting us improving our system

I am really enjoying it as a daily user, it makes my job a whole lot easier and I have learned a lot through it.

PROS

I like the ease of use of the asset builder and the email builder. Scenarios as well are logically laid out and I have throughly enjoyed the course I have taken through Bloomreach Academy

CONS

We currently have a data implementation issue, but I am not letting it get in the way of using the tool as much as I possibly can whilst it gets fixed in the background

Reason for choosing Bloomreach

The people on the call were personable and we enjoyed viewing all the possibilities through Bloomreach.

Reasons for switching to Bloomreach

We became too big for them

Luis

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Elegant, scalable and user friendly all-in-one Marketing Automation platform

Very competent technical and customer support team. They know what they are talking about beyond what their solution offers. Solution is on the pricy side, but is worth the investment considering the performance and range of use cases covered. Great GDPR compliance

PROS

Speed despite volumes of data ingested. The solution is very elegant and once you are familiar with the way it works it is very easy to understand what is happening in the background and to visualise the behaviours for specific business scenarios

CONS

That is a one-in-all solution for all Marketing Automation needs. If we had to select another setup this would mean purchasing different solutions to coer all the use cases of Bloomreach. Mainly the personalisation and real time use cases are not covered by other CDPs.

Reason for choosing Bloomreach

Only platform really covering our real time use cases without need to purchase additional add ons. Best performance and training support

Reasons for switching to Bloomreach

Salesforce Marketing Cloud lagging behind on some core CDP features and need to purchase different Salesforce products to cover same range of use cases in Bloomreach

Jan

Telecommunications, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2023

Great, better and the worst...

Amazing, complicated and unfortunatelly very often frustrating

PROS

Amazing tool with many different features... imposible to pick only few.

CONS

Lack of real-life tutorials (not just lengthy documentation on your website).Missing proper user flow/funnel tools and a simplified way to modify dashboard data by changing just one attribute line, for example, the website URL.Please note that I am aware of the existing funnel/flow tools, but Google Analytics is still far more superior.

My client did

Anja

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Bert inser friendly

PROS

The ease of use. It’s super easy to learn the basics and once you’ve learned the basics the rest will be easy to learn as well

CONS

Our business is complex and Bloomreach doesn’t have support for all our needs

Reasons for switching to Bloomreach

To be able to be more personalized and build trigger based campaigns

Maik

Computer & Network Security, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Email Marketing ALL IN ONE Platform!

PROS

Email Marketing campaigns are easy to set up. Afterward, it's easy to analyze the results. To set up Email Marketing flows its also pretty easy - maintaining them too.

CONS

To build Reports is still a bit complicated but its improving.

Reason for choosing Bloomreach

Because I know it and compered it to the other product - Bloomreach is at the end the better solution.

Poornaraj

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

CDP for the future

PROS

Ease of use all the features are drag & drop. We can start from scratch and learn the tool in no time. The support is very handy on any time.

CONS

There are some time zone issue where the timestamp changes to some other values . Not in all case on few of the cases

Nathan

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Great product that helps me do my job. Uncomplicated that doesnt require lots of resource

Great and easy to use. You can work as simple of as complex as you want to

PROS

Customer view. Being able to see how our customer engage with the website and marketing comms

CONS

Some mixed reporting and due to multiple people being in and out of our business is means its quite a mess compared to when I've used other systems

Nicole

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Great platform for customer data and campaign management

PROS

The ability to react to real-time event/ customer behavior

CONS

The number of attributes are limited (255)

JOANNE

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

bloomreach

PROS

ease of use, mainly use to create marketing emails.

CONS

Nothing yet, haven't used all of the features yet though.

Lluc

Entertainment, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Bloomreach use

It's a great tool, and it has a lot of potential, but at the current state and for the needs of my company is quite difficult to implement personalized content for independent native apps.

PROS

-The responsiveness of the webapp. It works well and it's quite fast. -Pretty straightforward, bugs are quite uncommon. -The ammount of tools that has integrated, it's quite complete an a very powerful tool. -The snapshot preview for emails!!! -The documentation is quite good, almost perfect.

CONS

-Jinja used in bloomreach is not the full version and Bloomreach lacks a little bit explaining properly all the features available. It would be nice to have all the functionality from jinja. -Initiatives are sometimes a bit hard to deal with when it comes to dependencies and so. Sometimes moving an asset or weblayer to a different initiative can cause all the items with a dependency to be moved without a very clear message that it's going to happen.

Yahor

Internet, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Bloomreach is the ultimate solution for our company!

PROS

Bloomreach is a great tool and we are enjoying all of its capabilities and features. I love webhooks, it's an ultimate tool to do any kind of workaround. I appreciate the Q4 roadmap and can't wait to use the new features.Reporting is not black box which I love that I can set it up and counts with whatever data are important to our company. Visibility to the data results is so helpful.

CONS

Simultaneously, Bloomreach is too complex which makes it difficult to focus on our efforts. SDK could support more apps for one instance. OOTB is not possible. We need to deal with the workaround and framework outline for integration. What I would improve on Bloomreach?There is a room for more parts where to implement jinja. For experienced users there are some limitations to be more free in instances management.For reporting - I wish I could download the dashboard and work with the data externally.We miss a storage possibilities for retrospective upload of datas for the system events. We want to rely on this more and it could be solved via environmental variables (profile and project attributes and conditions).

Reason for choosing Bloomreach

We want to set SMS alerts about our website outages with Bloomreach to our users (players). Currently we struggle with customer events but we hope to resolve these issues.

Petr

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Next level of campaign management with Bloomreach!

PROS

I enjoy this tool is self-service and I don't have to depend on IT. I can access easily our customer data. Bloomreach is a platform with limitless possibilities on orchestration with the right conditions. I love the flexibility of the tool. Documentation is very helpful. Dashboards are visually effective for me. I like how Bloomreach is innovative and following, maybe even setting trends we can explore and take advantage of. Bloomreach listens to our feedback. Minimalistic assess approach is something we'd like to explore.

CONS

As we are insurance company, we are missing Bloomreach's integrations for other communication channels e.g. phone calls (call centre), post, etc. I'd like to see more detailed insights to multichannel orchestration for offline comms. We are able to adjust our campaigns but I would love to get from Bloomreach more visibility how to make this. The partner agency is supporting our integrations and ongoing processes.I completed the Academy fundamentals course - my experience with the tutor was disappointing, the person seemed to be off with the knowledge they shared with our class.

Martin

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Finally a CDP without a rival | Excelent.

PROS

Bloomreach is able to do almost everything what we need in our CDP system. His competitors are very complicated to set up and to operate without knowledge. We are also able to use Bloomreach throughout company from call centrum to our board management. As for data collecting/reporting or for better customer care. There is big advantage that we can also use it for marketing. Incredible tool and easy to operate.

CONS

I would like to know more about specific roadmap. If I miss something on the platform, I would like to suggest change and be informed if this change would be implemented within roadmap in next app release. But it is minority according to the fact what could Bloomreach do for us in case of SaaS.

Reason for choosing Bloomreach

Czech/Slovak company, awesome reviews and setup time to money ratio.

Javier

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Very user friendly and personalized

Bloomreach is helping to automate all the campaigns related to the lifecycle of our clients.

PROS

Bloomreach is a very user friendly platform. You'll easily create scenarios & campaigns, set logics, edit templates and see the automated dashboards for each campaign. Also the support team is very fast and useful when you have any problem.

CONS

Reports feature sometimes could be ver overwhelming and not that user friendly.

Jack

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Bloomreach - a fantastic CRM tool that'll improve your marketing comms strategey

Very positive experience with the tool, it has allowed us to serve the right message to the right user at the right time through the automations tool. It has also opened up alternative channels which previously required our engineering team to build - such as in-app messages and web pop ups.

PROS

The automation system allows you to quickly and visibility build complicated automations quickly.

CONS

There can be a steep learning curve when first using the tool, there is a very helpful help centre however sometimes the answers to issues aren't clear or easy to find.

Jana

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Bloomreach ist ein tolles Tool, um Kundendaten zu speichern und diese dann effizient zu nutzen.

Insgesamt ist Bloomreach ein tolles und einfaches Tool, was viele verschiedene Möglichkeiten bietet. Diese Möglichkeiten können effizient zusammen genutzt werden und erleichtern uns die Arbeit.

PROS

Bloomreach ist einfach zu verstehen und kann auf alle individuellen Bedürfnisse des jeweiligen Unternehmens angepasst werden.

CONS

Das Tool zum Aufbauen von E-Mails könnte noch mehr Features bieten.

Neuza

Computer Games, 201-500 employees

Best CRM Marketing tool

PROS

Extremely easy to use, everything is intuitive, the templates are responsive and the customer support is superb. Very powerful tool far beyond expectations.

CONS

To be fair, there's nothing I can complain about this ESP. They're just that good, my work is so much easier thanks to them.

Brice