• Pros

• "Its very customizable to our product needs. Great documentation which is extremely helpful. Fast Quality customer support when we have any issues."

• "These charts are so easy to use and have a beautiful display. The multitude of uses and styles make this the perfect charting software in the world. There’s really nothing better. "

• "easy to customised and can be integrated easily in your application of all type "

• Cons

• "Several graph options/behaviours need to be added and I also create the question in forum."

• "Nothing other than when browsers updated it partially broke but it’s not the fault of CanvasJS."

• "There really is nothing we dislike. Have been using it for years and never had any issues. "

Browse CanvasJS Charts Reviews

Leon from Altech Autopage Cellular

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

CanvasJS Trail Evaluation

CanvasJS Charts in my opinion, is probably one for the best charting solutions out there. They offer a variety of charts, giving the best possible view for your data. Once the charts are up and running and you have a understanding of the charts, it becomes a lot easier to manage and to achieve your desired outcome. I also appreciate the fact that consideration is taken for personal use, and that one isn't loaded with a hefty price tag when using the graphs for personal use.

Pros

The charts are very clean and crisp. Large variety of charts allowing you to find the perfect chart for what you are presenting. Filtering on charts give them a "Live" and Dynamic feel even if you are displaying static data. Quick response to queries.

Cons

Initially the charts are not the easiest to get up and running, making it difficult to evaluate effectively, however this could possibly also be due to my level of experience. The support team seems reluctant to assist you if you are a trail user, which is understandable as they need to make a profit, that said it does restrict you in properly evaluating the software.

Best JS charting plugin

Very good quality graphs. Just really wish the price would be less.

Pros

It really is as fast on render as the developers claim. You can have multiple graphs overlay one another. Render functions are easily extendable.

Cons

The price isn't justifiable. Customer support isn't the best. Complex graphs like a floating bar graph, isn't available standardly, so you'll have to custom code around the normal column graph. Cannot directly display graph values from a csv or excel file

Reasons for Choosing CanvasJS Charts

CanvasJS had more options and flexibility with its graphs.

Reasons for Switching to CanvasJS Charts

CanvasJS had more options and flexibility with its graphs.

Response from Fenopix Technologies

Replied February 2020

Thanks for your review. We do offer discounts to startups. Please reach out to sales@canvasjs.com and we will help you.

Steve from mad house

I've paid and they won't deliver

If they would deliver the software I paid for I think it would work well, but taking my money and not delivering the product gets 1 stars everywhere.

Pros

The trial version made nice charts. IT seemed like a good fit for our project but the customer service has been zero help.

Cons

They won't give me my license. Nowhere in the ordering process did they say that delivery would be delayed. It has been over 24 hours and I'm still waiting.

Response from Fenopix Technologies

Replied October 2018

Dear Steve, We sincerely apologize that you had to face delays in accessing the product. The scenario was not in our hand. The ordering system is completely automated and you get access once your payment is confirmed. In your case unfortunately your order was on-hold by payment gateway's fraud check algorithms. It was one of the rare occurrences. We did respond back to you and provided manual access to CanvasJS commercial version. We are also in process of changing current payment gateway so that others users never have to face such issue. We would request you to reconsider your review, keeping in mind about all the CanvasJS features and not just this indecent. - Team CanvasJS

Benoit from Syndesis

Graph ? You got it !

Having graph on your website becomes easy with CanvasJS !

Pros

This script is very good to have graphs ! It can print a graph with a lot of data (100 000 points) in no time ! A lot of different graphs are available

Cons

A free version exist if you use it for non commercial purpose, otherwise, you need to pay for it !

easy of use

Great Value!

When I began looking for a platform to use for our charting, I did not even imagine some of the capabilities that CanvasJS provides us. Their customer service has also been great, and they have answered all of my questions quickly and accurately.

Pros

I was so excited to find CanvasJS. Their platform helped me to create a dashboard that draws our potential customers in right from the beginning. With functionality like tooltips when hovering over an item, our clients really get a good view of what their data means.

Cons

I have been extremely satisfied using this product. I can't think of anything I have been dissatisfied with.

I am a developer it's easy to implement on my site

Pros

Data binding process is very simple and very easy There have loasts of type of chart that helpful for user

Cons

There need to be some extra options for styles like fonts and visibility css change on options that very helpful for designer also

Searched for days..

It was the best looking easiest to use library I could find. It fulfilled the need I had for the website I was working on, making my life A LOT easier.

Pros

- Ease of customization - Easy to install - Very well documented - Looks better than most - Quick customer service

Cons

I have used it for over a week now, and haven't ran into much. My one thing I wish was available, would be the ability to put padding between a column chart label and the chart itself, and to possible be able to center the text under it. But that's just personal preference for a project I am working on.

Obaid from Eman Schools

Abel to create sophisticated charts for learning

Data visualizations

Pros

The chart is given to you with preset data, which allows you to change the values. I prefer this, then having to create bar charts, out from scratch. This really helps the overall flow of the project.

Cons

I would have to say, the F&Q page. to learn how to use Csv with canvas charts. Another issue would be the trial version logo. Thank you for removing it

the best graph and chart library you can use in your life

using it in my project it's solved all my problem thanks to CANAVASJS

Pros

it's easy to use and easy to attach to your project and also the support you till you solve all your problems.

Cons

this software is really good and easy to use if you wanna solve ur chart issue, u have just buy and use they will help you till to be satisfied

George from georgevalentinesart.com

Industry: Research

Great Tool For

What I am creating are webpage mock-up with intergrated charts, this to show that I can implement data analysis within a webdevelopment invironment.

Pros

Canvas.Js is a vital chart tool for any web anaylist developer It has support for Javascript, Angular, just to name a few. It has support for back end, what I like about CanvasJs Charts is it's flexablilty, I would highly recommend this. there are ways to intergrate the charts with {Excel} ( https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/dev/add-ins/excel/excel-add-ins-core-concepts)

Cons

the pricing can be slighty /high/ for personal use however there are many code snippet that you can use.

Sang from Lone Star College-CyFair

The chart has been working great so far. There are a few minor issues, but insignificant.

This software is the missing piece in the design for my portfolio website. I used the column and pie charts to dynamically display my skills to the potential employers. This tool is great to use, but if only you know how to configure the chart to fit well within your design. Fortunately, CanvasJS provides users with rich documentations along with a great forum on their website. In the future, I will recommend my colleagues or my clients if they want to add some animated charts to make their websites more dynamic and lively. Thank you CanvasJS for such a great product. I will make a purchase for a full license once I got a job in my future career.

Pros

This tool offers me and the users a great experience with stunning animation and interactivity. Additionally, the chart responds really well with different screen resolutions except for high resolution monitors (1920px and above).

Cons

So far, there has not been any issue with this software. However, it would be better if the chart can display well on large monitors such as 4k screens or high resolution desktop screens. The chart does not scale really well on large size or high resolution screens. On the high resolution screen (1920px and above), the chart displays the same as when it is on 1360px resolution. My recommendation is to make the y-axis spans wider, the column becomes larger and higher, or the pie chart becomes larger to fit well with the whole design. Also, the developer teams should add some theme options to the chart. As for now, there are only 4 options for me to choose from. I am not sure if that is because of the limit of my software (I am using non-commercial version of the software), or I will get some more themes as I upgraded my version to commercial. Anyway, those are a just some minor issues; and they did not have many significant effects on my website. I just feel that it would be better if the chart can scale well to fit with other parts of the website. Thank you CanvasJS .

Sandile from Fiverr

Charting through CanvasJS!

This product is the missing piece in the plan for my portfolio site. I utilized the section and pie outlines to progressively show my abilities to the expected bosses. This instrument is extraordinary to utilize, yet in the event that solitary you realize how to arrange the diagram to fit well inside your plan. Luckily, CanvasJS furnishes clients with rich documentations alongside an incredible discussion on their site yet the cost did me change to Microsoft Dynamics 365.

Pros

- The simplicity with which we can make graphs by just changing the data sources given to the capacity. The whole code is pleasantly epitomized and there are less things that are to be expressly referenced. Also, the code is profoundly adjustable. - It truly is as quick on render as the engineers guarantee. You can have different diagrams overlay each other. Render capacities are effectively extendable. - There should be some additional choices for styles like textual styles and perceivability change on alternatives that exceptionally supportive for fashioner too - The valuing can be marginally high for individual use anyway there are many code scrap that you can utilize. - It is anything but difficult to actualize the chart, however it isn't so natural to execute some different functionalities.

Pauline from Sightline Systems

Great Charting Tool

Pros

Cons

No complaints right now. It does what we want and customer support is fast.

Reasons for Choosing CanvasJS Charts

Performance - CanvasJS can render 100,000 Data-Points in just a few hundred milliseconds

Reasons for Switching to CanvasJS Charts

Performance Reasons. Previous charting tool could not handle the amount of data we needed to chart.

Ian from ticktBox Enterprises, LLC

Industry: Online Media

Simple and Affordable

Like the title says, the software is simple to integrate and very affordable for all it offers.

Pros

The integration is simple and the price is perfect for what is offered. Multiple charts and graphs to choose from and they always are keeping updated and adding more features and functionality.

Allen from Georgia Institute of Technology

Exceptional Performance

Pros

The capability to handle MASSIVE data is simply amazing. I tried to use Chart.js for my project but it was having a hard time handling just over 120 data points. Then I switched to CanvasJS, and although it took a bit of work for me to re-wire all the connections and format the data, the work paid off well - CanvasJS can handle more than 20,000 with such ease! I am just impressed deeply and determined to go further with it.

Cons

The time / date support for the library is rather limited. Chart.js supports all data formats from moment.js (I guess that's also why its performance is sacrificed?), so I would really like to see CanvasJS provides more time/date support.

Nate from Self Employed

Excellent charts

Again these charts are second to none. This has worked well for a logging output I created and I love it

Sandeep from Nanolocal Technologies Private Limited

Super Fast Data Visualization Library

Dashboards using CanvasJS

Pros

It works with millions of data points with a breeze. Our dashboards were super fast and never crashed. That's the advantage of using HTML Canvas over traditions SVG charts.

Dileep Kumar from Google

Amazing capabilities with good documentation

Pros

Documentation. Out of the box funcationality

Cons

Missing free version with attribution link

Documentation

D3.js due to complexity

Bhavya from Wipro

woderful tool

Pros

easy to customised and can be integrated easily in your application of all type

Cons

The number of dynamics graphs are very few

Khanh from Routeique Inc

Best chart library ever forever

Pros

CanvasJS give Charts are providing the variety of graph types, which help customers who can be developers/business people/UI-UX designer easily accommodate and demonstrate the data. The other thing is it provides many options for flexible customization. To sum up, it is worth for what we pay.

zakaria from sein tech

Industry: Industrial Automation

best graph ever

I have used in my project its just work perfect

Pros

easy to work and good UX also I have used in my project its just work perfect

Cons

UI is perfect and i used well it work almost in any programing language, i just like it

Student Supports

Pros

CanvasJS provide any charts students need. As a student majoring in computer science who is currently working on a project in developing / learning AI, it is a huge help. Using CanvasJS, it helps me a lot to represent the data in diagram/chart in real-time. I can easily integrate it with web-base programming which make it even more useful. CanvasJS also gives free license to students, which save me from paying stuffs for only my university project.

Cons

As far as i know, i have nothing to argue since i enjoyed using CanvasJS. But, if i may suggest, i would prefer to switch the type of code (e.g. between javascript and react) side by side. I don't need to navigate to integration then select the type of code i want to select and finally look for the chart again.

Manjunath from Honavar Foundation

Very easy to visualize data

Pros

We are a non profit organization. It was very easy to build dashboards with CanvasJS charting library.

Cons

There are several readily available dashboard codes available. Suggest to add more features to dashboards.

Reviewing of Canvas

Pros

The easy way of implement a new graph. The models are really easy and explain all functionalitys.

Cons

I implemented a lot of graphs and I didn't find anny dificulty.

Matheus from Florida International University

Pros

If you need something really simple and easy to use, that's the framework that you are looking for. CanvasJS allows me to create multiple types of Graphs and some really cool features.

Cons

It is easy to implement the graph, but it is not so easy to implement some other functionalities.

Manoj from Software

Best JavaScript Charting Library for Visualization

Pros

-Responsive Charts that can render across devices like iPhone/iPad, Android, Desktops, etc. -High Performance Charts -30 Different Types of Charts -Power-Packed Features like Multiseries, Multiple axes, Crosshair, Tooltip, Events, etc -Supports light and dark themes also supports custom colors -More customization options -Good Commercial Pricing

Cons

-Gauges, Treemaps are missing -More customization options for axis like control over label, tick, grid can be separated.

More features with higher quility

Overall we picked this library against Dev Express because of performance on big charts. We still use DevExpress for other features, but this lib is good for plots

Pros

I like box plots and performance of the plots

Cons

Legend and other small things with series could be buggy. But these issues are not critical. We can see many errors in the browser error console.

great for developers

Pros

Friendlier and more interactive for ease of use. It is easy to integrate functionality with array and dictionaries.

Cons

We would like to be able to manipulate the graphs more for the use of backgrounds and branding as an OEM.

Craig from FFS Transport

Being able to view data in an easy to read chart has made a big difference.

Pros

Very easy to use and integrate. The charts are displayed easily and look very professional.

Cons

The initial cost was a little scary for a startup business.

Love it

Pros

It is easy to use. We can change a lot of features by move finger to change from "true" to "false"

Cons

The only reason I could not love it is expensive, but it supports students to do projects,so it is great deal!

Adi from Politeknik Negeri Malang

CanvasJS is very easy to use to create a chart with a beautiful view and powerful.

the data representation is easy to read so my website is very powerful the value of my website can be more valuable in the eyes of the user

Pros

very fast rendering speed 1. how to make it very easy to understand 2. look beautiful and smooth 3. available many models of charts 4. support many browsers and can run on android native

Cons

the price is a bit expensive but actually it does not matter because more benefitnya if we use CanvasJS

Alishba from NUST

Canvasjs Charting library

every easy and simple to implement

Pros

its a ease of use is the best thing about it .

Cons

nothing , its responsive, simple to use :with lots of options to format it.

Antonio from Computer Software

Best Charts

Pros

It's easy to configure and it's very complete. It's really responsive compared to other graphs. It's best solution!

Cons

At the moment I didn't find any anomaly or flaws.

William from Marcopolo S.A.

I'm using in a personal dashboard and also to build a dashboard for our CEO, showing the company sta

This is a great tool to display with eficiecy our data to our CEO. It's a great javascript library and I realy recomend it.

Pros

It have a lot of funcionalities and customizations to do. There is a lot a things to do and it solve a lot of problems.

Cons

It miss some charts like the Gauge chart, for example. Charts could be more beautifull and docs should be more organized and with more examples too.

Utsav from UB Games Company

Completely Reliable

Overall a good and reliable thing to start working with.

Pros

Easy to Integrate Easy to Update Simple yet Smart Interface

Cons

Watermark Complex Code Reuseablity Lesser Animation

Bruce Elbert from InVision

High Quality Javascript charts

Pros

It is very easy to implement CanvasJS charts in your javascript project. They are very beautiful and have very neat subtle animations

Cons

I can't think of anything I dislike about CanvasJS charts

CanvasJs: The goto option for charts in web world

Pros

The ease with which we can create charts by merely changing the inputs given to the function. The entire code is nicely encapsulated and there are very fewer things that are to be explicitly mentioned. And the code is highly customizable.

Cons

The documentation for passing of certain datatypes and arrays.

luis from Information Technology

Is so much expensive for developer commercial propouse

It's so easy

Pros

Is so much expensive for developer commercial propouse

Cons

The fast implement time in a web page online

Pulkit from Mkris Electriv

Plugin

Pros

Pretty Impressive plugin and i love it very much.

Cons

Wish it was free to use. I would like a free version of it.

Christoffer from Eskilstuna Kommun

Easy to get starter with

Much easier graphs than other suppliers

Pros

Many to choose from, easy to learn. Very detailed FAQ and forum to get started. Somewhat friendly users who points you in right direction.

Cons

More vertical charts, maybe with bubbles. Other than that i have no more cons go submit at this point of time, as said above, very easy to get going with.

Y ravindra from Architecture & Planning

Easy to use charting library nice experience

Simple library for creating dash boards

Pros

Chart are highly customizable, requires less coding to create a chart.Best part is there support system I got resolved my querry within few minutes

Cons

Lack few chart types like network chart sparkline chart and technical indicators adding these will be highly helpful

Simple awesome

Awesome

Pros

Implementation is easy fast,and reliable

Cons

cannot understand how to tweek few things

Cristian from Information Technology and Services

CanvasJs Review

amazing software will recommend.

Pros

The Library is so fast to implement that you are able to focus on the other things needed to implement on your project.

Cons

Not really a bad thing but if I had to pick something I guess it would be that its not open source.

The simplicity of it.

Excellent and versatile charts

Pros

Can display charts for every type of weather data that I need to display Easy to use even with limited JavaScript knowledge Lots of examples in the documentation

Cons

Have to teach yourself a little JavaScript if you don't know it st all

Jakub from University of Warsaw

Overall a pleasant experience and fairly intuitive features. Also, great aesthetics.

Helped me with analyzing data from an experiment

Pros

It has a lot of simple-to-use features that made it much easier to build an app using interactive plots than if I were to use another library or write everything from scratch. It also has plenty of aesthetic options (like colored crosshairs) that might sound like a minor point, but color-coding can be devilishly helpful in some cases. Also, it's free for education-related projects.

Cons

Some features that could be useful are either missing or not so simple to find in the docs. For example I found the callback system to be somewhat unintuitive and had to, in the end, write my own functions to process clicks.

Daniel from BLUE STAKES OF UTAH

Industry: Utilities

Clean tool and adaptable

Pros

Not fixed to a specific structure of data flow, adjustable live redrawing available label options cross-device compatability

Cons

Easier control for ToolTips, modules rather than building out HTML strings in JS.

Canvas.js has great compatibility

Pros

I love that Canvas.js is able to work seemlessly with React and other frameworks. I also enjoy the out-of-box charting options provided.

Cons

I haven't found anything with Canvas.js that I dislike so far.

Bilal from ABS TECHNOLOGY

Excellent

sales data showing line chart (i don't need to go to the sales report) etc

Pros

Animation documentation every chart type existing

Cons

animation tooltips formating method and properties

very easy documentation animation

Benjamin from Institute

Fast and Easy Charts

I have used it to visualize data on pages where I have tabular data. A graph is so much easier to look at than a table.

Pros

I love how you can get started quickly as there are lots of code samples available and if you want to customize, you can easily delve into the documentation to make tweaks.

Cons

It could be made prettier by default. And without access to CSS, it is difficult for a designer to be able to tweak the design.

Hammad Alam from Peshawar.Co

Easy to work with

Pros

I wanted to plot large data, canvas.js came up as the main option in google. I quickly jumped on the example and in matter of hours, I could plot my data with ease which I thought twould take days. The dataset object feature is really handy which contains all your data in an array.

Cons

They don't limited Free license but a trial only