ClicData Reviews

4.58 / 5 (117) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 1 time in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "It is very easy to build very attractive report page. Extremely easy - it was the key point during research. And the price is not so high - especially for small company from poland."

• " Easy & quick Easy online sharing High content for the price"

• "The Grafiks and the visiuality of the nummbers are really great"

• Cons

• "The only downside of the free version is the watermark is always present when reports are published however, while clear, this doesn't distract the user from the information displayed."

• "Although there are ways to make your dashboards responsive to filter by clicking on the screen, it should be more easy to set up. "

• "It's hard to call it a con, but not having a SQL person really slowed us down."

Browse ClicData Reviews

dishant from Lionbridge

Most Effective and Efficient business solution

Now, I can make more detailed and fantastic business reports to analyse the data. I had switched from different business management or dashboard creating software, but find the ClicData to be the best. It is straightforward to use and helpful. The pricing of the software is also justified as compared to the features it offers. I would recommend this software to all the business to analyse their data.

Pros

ClicData is very helpful for any business owner whether small or big to create a fantastic business data reports and powerful dashboards. These dashboards are very helpful for the business to make crucial decisions and strategies for their growth. Its user interface is of great help and very easy to use. ClicData enables the user to import the data from several sources easily by just drag and drop it. It is straightforward to create dashboards to analyse the complete data about the business. It is a cross-platform software which means a user can access the panel from different operating systems. ClicData also enables the user to share the dashboards with the team members or other places on the internet. If any data is updated, instead of updating the data, it is automatically updated. Users can easily customise the dashboards instead of using the templates provided. They have provided tutorials also on how to use the software more efficiently.

Cons

It will take a while at the beginning for a new user to get familiar with the interface. I have faced some hang issues while using the device. I need more templates for specific projects like data comparison, etc.

ClicData an easy to use BI

It's really good to have a BI in your company as usually the CRM only gives you data but reporting is not that accurate.

Pros

ClicData is easy to use and develop the needed reports, you can integrate with different databases and get complex calculations sorted and real-time data. The support is really good.

Cons

The dashboards are not easy to customize by the user, which makes more work for the admin make the required or desired changes

Reasons for Choosing ClicData

The comparison price and benefit made it the best alternative.

Antonella from Phenix Salons

Great Product / Customer Service So Bad I Won't Recommend

Unfortunately, you only remember the way any company treated you in the last interaction and they fell far short of any reasonable expectations of customer service. The least they could have offered was to credit me the remaining time left on the subscription, which would have been 11 months and approximately 22 days. This is a reasonable request, as I should not have to pay for a subscription that I no longer have access to. Basically, if they would have responded in a timely manner and credited me, my overall opinion and ratings would have been higher.

Pros

I loved the fact that I was able to get up and running with the product very easily. The few questions I had were covered by the onboarding. My initial feelings about the product were great, if it weren't for the fact that our business wasn't ready for this tool, I would have renewed.

Cons

Customer Service and Billing. Just try to get in touch with someone about canceling your subscription and there is no one around to answer your questions/talk to. Then they automatically renew, even though you have been trying to cancel. When they finally cancelled my service, they refused to respond to my inquiries regarding refunding me the auto renewed subscription that I was actively trying to cancel.

Jeremy from SureFire Search Marketing

Highly Customisable Dashboards at Pocket-Friendly Prices

Let's face it: there's hundreds of dashboard solutions out there, all competing for your attention. Take a close look and it's always a trade-off between functionality, ease of use, customisation options and pricing. You'll find everything from zippy, push-button options that may or may not give you what you want to full-blown high-end tools which combine dashboard reporting with sophisticated data analysis capabilities. Quick and easy comes with limitations in the data sources you can use, and the degree to which you can manipulate data after import. There's usually a short-list of presentation choices, often a million miles from data visualisation best practice. At the high-end comes complexity, a steep learning curve, and watch out stratospheric pricing. Here's where ClicData excels: for an exceptionally modest price, you get connections to a long list of data sources that would satisfy all but the most unusual of requirements. You get ample options to segment, merge and manipulate data post import. You also get an ever-increasing number of customisable reporting widgets. Most importantly, in an area where most other solutions fail, you can set up your own customised templates and present your data in such a way that its easily interpreted. Yes, this is one online reporting suite capable of producing results that would even earn approval from Edward Tufte and Stephen Few. Is there a downside to ClicData? Only if you don't have the time to invest in setting things up properly at the start and learning how to get the most out of this clever program. That time will pay enormous dividend, while not requiring the programming and analytics skills that other platforms do. Of course, as with any platform, just how long your set up takes will depend on what you are trying to achieve, and how much time you want to spend in getting things perfect. But what's outstanding about ClicData is that you can produce perfect interactive dashboards, and at a price that will get quick approval from your accounting department.

Pros

Customisation options, flexibility, price.

Cons

Could also offer simple template-driven solutions for those with simple needs looking for a push-button solution.

Max from Seed&Spark

ClicData delivers flexible, robust reporting tools at an extremely affordable price.

Reporting and dashboards for our various internal teams that help them track KPIs and take actions to improve the business.

Pros

The ability to transform and merge data from disparate sources makes it possible to build dashboards that would otherwise require significant time from our engineering team.

Cons

There are two different syntaxes depending on if you're transforming data at the source or in the dashboards, which can be confusing.

Ryan from Syntech

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Love it

We now use clicdata to display Live dashboards for all Teams Personal dashboards have been created for Commission and individual kpa scorecards

Pros

Really simple and flexible tools to make powerful dashboards

Cons

From time to time scheduled updates take us down for a few hours

May 2016

Daniela from BRM Consulting Services

May 2016

Attractive dashborads and easy to use

ClicData is a great BI Solution! Based on our implementation experience we consider it covers the most common and complex user requirements. Dashboards are attractive and simple to use and also looks great in mobile devices. We think this is a strong feature that allows ClicData compete with other tools.

Pros

• The interface is attractive and simple to use. • A lot of data connectors even in the personal licence • Gives constant feedback to the users. • There is a good variety of widgets that allows a lot of functionality. • The process to create dashboards allows designers to setup and see the results immediately. The process is iterative and you can add new elements easily. • Sharing process is easy to use. • Multilanguage • Support is fast and efficient

Cons

• Spanish traslation could be improved • Features to align elements is not available

Richard from Analytics4Energy

Industry: Utilities

Great Business Analytics Solution

Pros

We use clic data for our business dashboarding solution, displaying energy usage to clients. The dashboards are easy to setup and visually look great.

Cons

There are a few excel functions that need adding.

Michael from Crestec USA

Clicdata is our preferred choice for Dashboards

The ability to see my datasets in one location.

Pros

The ability to merge many data sources. We use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and custom SQL databases.

Cons

Customer support could be improved. Our plan limits us to email support only. Wish we could reach customer support via phone.

June 2016

David from Advanced Engineering Techniques Ltd

June 2016

Can't recommend enough

We use ClicData to bring our business data together from different sources in order to display it to relevant people. We have managed to create some professional looking dashboards for use both internally and externally, all with relative ease. It helps to have knowledge of SQL and Excel syntax (although some of it is slightly different) in order to manipulate the data but the options are seemingly limitless. It is regularly updated with new features and if you find something it doesn't do, their excellent support staff will probably incorporate it within a few weeks. Their support throughout my learning curve journey was excellent and that continues to be the case now I'm relatively fluent with it. I would say that it is fantastic for the money but I'd be doing it an injustice. I would give it the same review, were it considerably more expensive (don't tell them that though, they might put up their prices!). All in all, a fantastic bit of kit and I look forward to using it for so many other projects in the future.

Pros

Support Ease of use Value for money Functionality Try before you buy

Cons

We had a few issues with dropping connectivity to our Oracle database but this was sorted (and was probably down to our connection anyway) so none!

Arnault from EcoVadis

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Simple & Efficient BI Tool

When I started to use ClicData, I thought the tool was really complex, not finished & not as powerful as other solutions ... But after several month using it, I now feel that it's much more simpler & easy-to-use, and very efficient in terms of online sharing (Passworded HTML links). The Drag & Drop system allows to connect in an easy way different databases on different reports and give the possibility to hide a report to show another one by clicking on a dropdown list using a formula, which is according to me really powerful to switch the view of one graph (for instance switching between Month / Year split for time charts) using a button instead of creating a different DB. ClicData permits also to create a whole network of dashboards by connecting them to labels, button, charts, which so permit to switch from one to another with a simple click without any IT development. The customization part of reports is not as powerful as other tool, but compared to the ease to deliver the MVP dashboard, it's worth it. The Data Transform feature & T-SQL language is not easy to get used to at the beginning but is also quite nice to work on your data directly in the tool. From all ticket I already wrote, the support was nice, quick & efficient. The pricing is also totally flexible depending on your need, and very acceptable for such a tool, which is one of the main reason I'm using it today. I use this tool on a daily basis now, Thanks a lot for your work on this !

Pros

Easy & quick Easy online sharing High content for the price

Cons

Some UX missing features like not showing specific labels that overlap others Quite difficult to find some relevant supportive documents / videos to train yourself on the web

Kris from VMware

Fantastic Tool!

Combining Data Manipulation AND Dashboards in one solution is great! Data Manipulation: You need to learn SQL for many of the Data Transformations. I'm okay at VBA and had ZERO SQL experience coming into ClicData. I'm getting better at SQL but could only imagine what I could do if I knew SQL better. Data Refresh: Our data auto updates with with scheduled refreshes with cloud services (SFDC, Smartsheet) and through scheduled emails with attached data from our LMS (Data by Email). Dashboards: I had zero experience creating dashboards before ClicData. As with anything I've improved vastly over time. When I need a new dashboard, I just select an existing one that is close to what I want, hit `Duplicate' and change the data source(s). Super simple. I am able to amaze my coworkers on a regular basis thanks to ClicData. I cannot recommend it enough.

Pros

Combines Data Manipulation and Dashboards. Flexibility. Setup once and everything auto updates.

Cons

It's hard to call it a con, but not having a SQL person really slowed us down.

Peter from Computer Software

Industry: Civil Engineering

Good web reporting that's getting better all the time

We've been using Clicdata for 3 years and have seen the platform really evolve. There are many more widgets and connectors available today, enough so i've always been able to display data in the format/method i wanted to. Every interaction with their customer support has been positive.

Pros

The dashboards widgets you can use to create the dashboards are comprehensive and very customizable. All widgets look modern and perform well. Many, many data connectors available. Customer support is responsive and fast.

Cons

Documentation is lacking. Very few examples of functions that are used in widgets. This is somewhat alleviated by responsive customer service, ask them a question (chat is available) and they will help you do whatever you are trying to do. I would prefer comprehensive documentation for each widget and more examples of functions.

Rafael from Belmont Publications

Industry: Publishing

ClicData opinion

Overall I think this is a very good software that I use daily.

Pros

It helps me to show our metrics in a very graphic way. Every dashboard is unique and customized for specific needs. It helps me to keep track of the KPIs I care the most.

Cons

It is not that friendly user, it will be a good idea to upload more video tutorials. I think it needs more "plug-ins" to pull data from other software, right now the list of software to connect your data is very limited. Unless you have an upgraded account, the customer support is very slow, sometimes takes days to get a response.

Reasons for Choosing ClicData

I didn't look for another one, this software was proposed by Infusionsoft to link directly our data between these two platforms.

Benjamin from Pegasystems

Excellent tool to present and share metrics to wide audiences

We've used ClicData for over two years to share our KPIs among our internal teams. The user interface is easy to use for a wide range of skill sets to develop charts and dashboards. The platform does very well compiling data from many different data sources. We embed our ClicData dashboards within our intranet sites allowing us to share visibility into KPIs across our internal teams. One opportunity for ClicData is to allow plotting calculated values within a chart that's reactive to filters. Currently, we need to calculate static values in the data model which don't respond well to interactive filters. Customer support is quick and responsive. Overall, we get a ton of value for the cost.

Pros

easy to use, html links to share/embed dashboards, many choices to integrate data

Cons

wish we could plot calculated values in a chart that is reactive to interactive filters

A solid BI tool

I use ClicData every day, whether it is creating new dashboards or just consulting the ones I've made before. It keeps me (and the rest of our leadership team) up to date on how each team (and sometimes each individual) is doing. The fact that it links with our CRM and our website and Facebook and pretty much everything other system we uses means that we have one central place to look for the high level information we need.

Pros

The diversity of widgets and tools mean that I can create really interesting and engaging dashboards. Oh and the ability the merge two data sets together.

Cons

I wish I could add my own pre-defined colour palette. I know I can select colours manually, but being able to define a colour palette that would do this automatically would be really useful.

ClicData provided us with a simple way to present our team members with concise KPI data

It allowed us to take complex data sets from SQL and create a series of complex cross tabular queries and present them in simple to interpret KPI reports. It is reliable and simple to use once familiar with it and the data loader insures that the data for reports is as up to date as it needs to be.

Pros

Its easy to use and gives great flexibility. It allows up to create custom reports and present them in a easy to interpret manner that makes it easy for our supervisors and team members to identify areas for improvement in performance.

Cons

I am happy with the software and did not find any major cons. It would be helpful to have had a more detailed user manual that could be downloaded, but the support desk responsiveness more than makes up for this.

Ashadul from East End Health Network

ClicData for Dummy's

As part of a large healthcare organisation with multiple locations and varied staff roles, ClicData has enabled us to develop an online dashboard which supports the needs of many staff from different working backgrounds. We have managed to get a lot of people engaged with ClicData's platform because of how it enables the developer to build something unique and very simple to use.

Pros

I found ClicData to be very simple to use for a beginner like myself, their support team are very helpful in explaining how to use some of their really nice features such as widgets and data views (transformations). I did try a number of other platforms before I decided to stick to ClicData, I think that in itself says a lot about their platform.

Cons

Although they are constantly improving and releasing new features and their formatting features are far superior to other platforms, they do still have a way to go in improving this feature by removing some bugs i.e. widget alignment. On the whole ClicData's other vast range of features far outweigh's the cons.

Michael from Essencient

Good and Becoming Great

Our needs focus on pre-sales dashboards used to demonstrate the value of our products to prospective customers. We must therefore rapidly create dashboards on a case-by-case basis. We have found ClicData to be a very good tool in this context. Things I like: - Customer support and access to your expertise has been superb and your willingness to add/enhance/fix features has been remarkable - Overall functionality is very good and getting better - Value for money is, to my eye, better than any your competitors I have researched Areas for improvement (caveat: the rate at which you have responded to requests for features, as I noted above, has been exceptional): - Bi-directionality: calling out to a web service or other external resource is provided. However, there is no apparent facility for bringing the results of that request back into the environment. Adding this would greatly expand the potential of your offering - "OR" capability in widgets: this is a known need and, I believe, is on your to-do list. We await this eagerly Overall, I remain very impressed with ClicData and we have benefitted greatly from adopting your service. Thank you and the very best of luck going forward.

David from Roche Pharma

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Easy to create tool for a clear and great dashboard presentations

Pros

Easy to use functionalities, and dashboard creations, when creating the dashboard and setting it up, you can have it up and running in no time query builder: the possibility to create queries with multiple data sources is a great addition

Cons

limited in functionalities: some functionalities like graphs and tables can be too limited in use the graphs and add-ons can be a pain to create, as you have to tweak the data to create the graph as you want instead of having a wizard that can help you

Bryan from Pregis Intellipack

Industry: Machinery

Very happy with the software

This tool is allowing us to access raw data from SAP and present it on an hourly or daily basis as needed. This is giving us vital information to help us run our operations

Pros

The data processing capabilities are amazing. You need to be prepared to invest some time into learning how the tool works, but after that you will never have any issue presenting data in a meaningful way.

Cons

This is the only dashboard tool I have used so it is difficult to identify any weak areas.

ClicData, create and share reports

I could quickly and easily distribute reports to a number of users

Pros

While I used the free version of ClicData, all the functionality I needed were present. ClicData, even as a new user is easy to use. The reporting data can be uploaded to Clic in the form of a csv. The data can them be manipulated in order to only show the necessary information. There are a range of widgets to display data in an easy and clear format with heatmaps. Multiple different reports can be created, even on the free version. The page layout can be adjusted for different devices i.e desktops, tablets and mobiles. This, paired with the ability to publish and share reports via a URL, allows users to quickly distribute information. While this information is read only, the owner of the report can quickly make amendments which will be reflected instantly in the live URL.

CHRISTOPHE from Mobmedia

Revenue dashboard

I have to say that my overall experience is quite good but to be every time in the red zone without roll back option or editing option is too unpleasant.

Pros

It's very intuitive and easy to use. The UX is very clear The support is really reactive and is able to answer with positive attitude from the little bug to the biggest (for me) one. Price is really competitive.

Cons

Some very important features like a roll back option, must be for all the plans not from the premium's one. Editing the database is not available too, so if you've made a mistake without roll back option, it's, sometimes, very risky. The documentation to understand some features like fusion, formulas are too light and need more examples.

Polo from Barrionuevo y Asociados

Leaving spreadsheets behind.

It helped us to switch from spreadsheets to dashboard in a format that is more secure, easier and stable. In some way our team can skip programming, to focus on designing user oriented dashboards.

Pros

The data transformation tool set has a lot of options and are easy to use. For an Excel user at the beginning it seems odd, but rapidly you realize that the classic spreadsheet software is not the tool to deliver information to your users. Add to this a great low price and a good set of widgets to build your dashboards, and you can build almost any dashboard.

Sherry from Bodmas Technologies

A complete package for startups

We started using clicdata a year back and found it difficult to start with but as we started working on it, we found it more and more useful and relevant to out requirements and loved the way it gives the opportunity to automate the entire process. There are certain functionalities which needs improvement but i guess ClicData is doing Great Job.

Pros

I like the widget functionalities and the way I can format them. Then i like the kind of flexibility it provides around the widgets (visible n invisible)

Cons

There are some basic things missing - like no widget of drawing a line and working with formulas is difficult

Shannon from ScaleX

Great for BI and Data Management

We have used ClicData extensively for both customer-facing BI dashboards and for internal tracking and project management. We also often use the database tools to do data transformations that would be extremely difficult in Excel.

Pros

Extensive API integrations, easy to use editor to create stunning dashboards. Lots of data manipulation options.

Cons

No constants or easy way to cross-reference across dashboards. Some documentation is too brief. Would like to see more video tutorials and/or helpful "lessons" in best practices and functionality.

Ben from Atlas Copco

Industry: Industrial Automation

Value for your Money

The learning curve is not bad compared to the alternative. Being able to connect to virtually any data source is huge. I tested multiple vendors from paid to free to open source and found this was the best. There is not clunky desktop program and licensing issues like Tableau. Everything is configured through your browser and just works. I have 60+ dashboards and haven't found something it cannot do. Even if you do find something, you make a request to their support team and you get what you need. A+ support, development and product. Highly recommend

Pros

Support, developers and ease of use. Flexibility is key

Cons

Would like to have more chart and control objects.

Tomasz from PW "ELMAR" Leszek Krzywicki

Some title :)

We have connected 200 vending machines with safe & healthy products.

Pros

Cons

Some lack automatisation when during reports designing. For example: something like master pages, something like copying scripts between widgets especially These are just example attractive Poland a better fit to screening

Alessandro from MdS Net S.r.l.

Handy tool for web data

Pros

Semplicity, the native web integration, the possibility of including pages with report in a web frame.

Cons

Sometime is slow, all the data must be stored on remote cloud, the tables have sometime strange behaviours with column with ad totals, the object are not easy to place inside the grid.

Antonio from Operit

Industry: Facilities Services

Powerful data visualization application

ClicData is the right software for data visualization and dashboarding. I found it the ideal tool for online presentation and delivering data insights. There are many chances for different business applications as financial, management, technical and data analysis. It’s so easy to use and has such an smart interface to work and create dashboards. And of course, highlight Clicdata technical support, always ready to help the user

Pros

Smart and practical online software application. The interface is simple and easy to use. Visual elements available, icons and widgets available. Allows statistical data analysis and tracking of patterns, trends and correlations. A lot of data connections. Fast and efficient technical support. Multilanguage.

Cons

Statistics functionalities, custom reports and SQL language issues which can be solved with the help of Clicdata staff

Jim from PiiQ

Great value for money!

From the day I signed up for the free trial to today, ClicData has been amazing to work with, both in terms of the software and the support. The software is extremely easy to use and provides me with all the functionality I need to build beautiful reports and dashboards and I was able to get my first dashboard up and running within hours of getting started with no training other than what was available on their support pages. When I did run into questions about how to do certain things, I submitted my request through their online ticketing system and received the help I was looking for in a very timely manner. Their support staff was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and responsive in both email and over the phone. Although there may be some perceived limits in functionality, I have not found that to be an issue and am able to do everything I need, including some more advanced things I wasn't expecting to be supported. Additionally, the pace of innovation at ClicData appears to be such that any gaps that do exist, won't exist for long as this software just keeps getting better and better with each new release. Don't let the price tag fool you... this product is everything you need to meet you reporting needs and is great value for money, especially when you consider that you don't need any servers, data warehouses, or locally installed software.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Licenses are required for secured viewing of reports and dashboards (named users), but given the price, it's not that big of a deal.

Briel from One2Ten

Industry: Research

Looking forward to more widget choices

Pros

Clicdata is more friendly for customizing our services. I have used Tableau and MS Power BI in my previous jobs. I think Clicdata gives me most freedom for dashboarding. Especially when I was taught about the API connections. What is more, I found amazed by the support section. It makes clicdata super easy to pick up. And I really appreciate the help from the reps.

Cons

I don't see as many varieties of chart types as other data visualization tools like Tableau or MS Power BI, etc. So in my dashboards, there are less fancy charts I can display. In the meanwhile, the tables possibility is not complete either. For example, I can't trim the pivot table however I want. The drilldown table has more possibilities in layout customizations, but not exactly match what I want in feature wise (can't even wrap text). I would be super happy to see more choices in the widget list and better table functions.

Chris from Racz Group

ClicData

We moved all our excels online to Clic Data, our data loads in the morning via multiple sources and is available to all our Area Managers and Store managers with Store Specific restrictions in place.

Pros

The ease of creating a dashboard for multiple users with different restrictions that I can apply, the best attribute about ClicData is the support, its phenomenal! they don't just give the answer, they explain and break it down.

Cons

some of the conditional formatting features are lacking.. top 2 bottom 2 doesn't exist yet which we use a lot to quickly identify top and bottom performers.

Pooja from Vasundhara vision

ClickData is a esily, smartly and fast help to groth your company and product.

Pros

My personal experience I can see that my company will be very fast groth in few of months because of ClickData. They can provide hole chart of your product that which place best for marketing and where is I am loss that.I can securely share it with my team members.They can show everything in charts so esily understand. It's show which is fast way to show your product in customer it's a mobile or laptops or any other way.

Cons

Here is a not single of issue I see they can inspire every time to do your work best and get much more.

Jordan from Smart Solutions Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Very useful software and good value for money - although not entirely user friendly

Clicdata is great although it is quite tricky to get your head around, once you've figured it all out it is pretty simple to use. I use it most days in work for various client facing dashboards, my only critique would be that it is quite limited in terms of features and functionalities and could do with some new updated widgets and more options when it comes to adding in tables especially as i find them very limited in terms of formatting etc. Customer support is great and always solve any queries well.

Pros

sleek and easier to use than most dashboard software, good pricing on subscriptions.

Cons

limited functionality and no guidance when adding in data transformations / forumlas.

Whit from Lexmark

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Clicdata Business Intelligence Software

Clicdata has revolutionized the way we capture and view data. Our processes have become more automated and decisions are made with more wisdom and more rapidly than ever before.

Pros

it is affordable and full of great features

Cons

Nothing. It is really great!

Bryan from ResortsandLodges.com

Easy to use BI solution designed with flexibility and customization in mind including data integration , self-service data discovery , unified single experience and powerful visualizations. We have been using this software for a couple of years and have been extremely pleased with the product.

Facundo Alberto from Unión Cervecera

Industry: Restaurants

Easy BI platform

Clicdata was the inflection point that divided a before and after talking about the understanding of my business.-

Pros

Ease of use is one of the most appreciated characteristics in a BI software by someone who isn't a software engineer.-

Cons

I had some problems because I couldn't automate the update of the information but it's due to not open APIs and not related to the platform itself.

Norbert from OMS Prüfservice GmbH

Great Tool

Pros

The Grafiks and the visiuality of the nummbers are really great

Cons

Not so easy to edit the Dashboards. When you want to change some small things you often have to recreat the widget.

Johan from DataCube Analytics (Pty) Ltd

A great product with huge application.

Pros

The customization ability and all the tools that you have at your disposal. The sometimes responsiveness of the offshore hosted system.

Cons

Delayed service, constant downtime for updates, functionality that is lost after upgrades (This includes number indicators that no longer automatically resize the shape when you drag it).

Albert from Quality Clouds Ltd

Quality Clouds

We have been using it for quite long now and we find it easy to use and worth the money we are paying. As new features come along, that's really good.

Pros

easy to use; great support; visibility of the product development pipeline and possibility to influence it

Cons

release management not solved; tables scroll bars too thin; not possible to align objects in the forms;

Nate from SchoolPointe, Inc.

Good for the price

Pros

Price Data Integrations Customer Support Data Merge Data/Dashboard/Binder Organization

Cons

Formulas don't use straight SQL or TSQL Knowledge Base is limited and vague with a lot of situations Queries are limited, which limits dashboard capability Export capabilities are limited

Sarah from Texas State Aquarium

ClicData has helped me to easily share important performance measures with the rest of the team.

Pros

I like the ability to easily convert excel sheets into visually appealing, easy to understand, shareable dashboards. I also like that ClicData seems to be continuously evolving; they have regular updates that I find to be helpful/ useful changes.

Cons

I very much like that there is an api for using Survey Monkey, however I find it to be challenging to use the data from this source without significant manual manipulation. I wish this particular crossover required less attention.

I used ClicData to run performance dashboards for my team on a daily basis.

Pros

The integrations with other software and web pages made it really easy to keep the dashboard updated and the amount of customisable options is a great feature.

Cons

Some of the UI isn't hugely intuitive and there were a few times there were glitches with some of the intergrations.

John from Behavorial Innovations

Good value for basic dashboards

Pros

The price is very reasonable if only simple dashboards are needed. It is very easy to add and remove users. Users can easily navigate between dashboards.

Cons

I need ClicData team to modify or customize the existing reports. ClicData cannot visualize complicated data analysis

Adrian from ACTi Corporation

Industry: Security and Investigations

Very useful and user friendly cloud solution to create your own dashboards

It has been a great experience for the last 4 years since our company began using this solution.

Pros

Easy to use, it didn't take me more than a few minutes to start creating my first dashboard and share it to someone else with a shareable link. They keep adding 'widgets' and new features to display other type of data, making it even more useful.

Cons

Overall there is nothing in particular that I didn't like as I studied other options and found this one to be the most competitive in terms of features vs price.

Nicolo from Subaru

The best reporting tool in the market

Pros

Clicdata helped us solving some issues related to the reporting of other third parties. If you are an Infusionsoft user you know what I mean. I loved that I could creat specific dashboards bundled into binders, all with automated data sources. This way I could monitor all the relevant aspects of my automation campaigns on a daily basis. Customer support was great too.

Cons

The tool is definitely advanced and while it may appear as intuitive it is not. You will need to learn how it works before using it to its full potential. Also expect to be investing some man hours into it before seeing its full value.

Andrew from DBM

Provide deeper functions for more experience users

We use Clicdata as a tool to show our clients their own data, sometimes that is through custom reports but most of the time that is through reports that are the same for all clients. But creating a set of dashboards that all filter the data for a specific client hasn't been easy.

Pros

Easy to get first dashboard set up. We were able to connect a data source and create a dashboard in minutes.

Cons

Should allow users with a programming background more access to element controls.

Todd from Business Technology Group, Inc. (BTG, Inc)

Excellent value, great way to create a dashboard

Originally free, and now inexpensive ability to create management dashboards

Pros

Customer service has been excellent for me. Any question or issue I've had has been addressed quickly and reliably. Including "how do I do this?" questions.

Cons

Can't say I have anything in particular I have complaints about. I created my original dashboards a couple of years ago and now only update the data. There have many updates and new features added I have not taken advantage of yet.

Sheridan from OSS Managed Services

Industry: Facilities Services

Outstanding reports

This enables us to provide real-time dashboards and information across all of our clients

Pros

Functionality and ease of use - plus the look of the dashboards

Cons

There actually isn’t anything that I can think of for this secrion