• Pros

• "Really easy to use, charts are visually appealing. Parameterized query feature is great."

• "* Extremely easy to use, very intuitive UI * Full featured - everything I need * Great graphing features "

• "I love that it connects to my databases and allows me to generate reports from my own queries. Also, the scheduled reports and SQL alerts are very helpful."

• Cons

• "Visuals are a little lack luster, but i'm more of a table guy anyway"

• "At the beginning it was a bit buggy on mobile, but now it's great. It could also be nice to have more excel like features on the pivot table."

• "The sharing features are awesome, but can be a little confusing to set up. Also once a share link is set up, it has been difficult to edit the parameters that are applied to the link."

Browse Cluvio Reviews

Jordan from ShieldGPS

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great tool and Beautiful UI

Great. Can't fault them.

Pros

Cons

The cheapest paid plan they have is still a few hundred bucks a month. That's expensive. They do offer a free plan but with limited features and usage. It's a shame they don't have a cheaper plan geared towards small companies wanting some basic reporting needs.

Brian from Friendemic

Powerful Reporting Tool

Cluvio has become a critical piece of our operations. We rely on numerous scheduled reports and SQL alerts to let us know when a potential problem has surfaced as well as to provide daily reporting. The Dashboards are used by nearly everyone in the company as a way to easily check on product performance and client success.

Pros

Cons

I really wish it allowed for uploading and reporting from Excel/CSV files

Reasons for Choosing Cluvio

It was a combination of Cluvio being a hosted SAAS product that just connects to our databases, the ability to generate reports from custom and complex queries, and the availability of the SQL alerts.

Maurice from Evidence Action

Cluvio Remarks

AM trying to visualise my company data. Cluvio creates insightful visuals

Pros

Software is cheap and compatible with quite a number of data sources

Cons

The Software has very few visualizations ie graphs, tables. Their is also more need for more beautification/eye catching designs or graphs

Austin from Theta Gang

When your project at home gets more serious get Cluvio

I have had absolutely 0 problems or complaints

Pros

It's free. It's simple. Best part is they don't hassle you into buying a paid subscription. It's a blend of these three reasons that when I grow Theta Gang (my business) I will absolutely make sure to continue using them and purchasing a larger subscription as my data complexity grows. I just absolutely love their product vs value ratio.

Cons

Visuals are a little lack luster, but i'm more of a table guy anyway

Reasons for Choosing Cluvio

I needed it in the cloud without me hosting it; I'm a one man show, I can't maintain too many things at once; for now :)

Ravidhu from Healthnet International Pvt Ltd

was pleasantly surprised !

its a user friendly product which guides you through its features. i had no trouble figuring out and the learning curve was not steep. during my 1st week in the trail, i was emailed by representative (CEO of Cluvio) and he helped me set things up and when i inquired about a discount - he politely declined (citing policy) and suggested other open source Dashboards. this itself impressed me greatly and made me sad to leave Cluvio.

Pros

the level of customization's need to be tinkered with a bit but overall i got a sense of how feature packed Cluvio is, having tried several other dashboard solutions i was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

Cons

the price was the only factor. it wasn't sustainable for us we needed a much lower subscription, we later on switched to powerBi

Great product

Really accelerates our support issues and helps monitor the kpis of the company. Great product.

Pros

Cons

The sql editor is difficult to use at times (doesn't handle emojis well). Pricing model is extremely confusing for small teams.

Derrick Conrad from Xente Tech Limited

My cluvio experience

It has enabled us to come up with visual representations of the data in our systems which has given us control over the great insights in the decision-making process

Pros

A very awesome software that allows us to have custom queries run on data to produce very amazing results prior to business intelligence and analysis

Cons

Its graphical representation of the dashboards and reports is really amazing

Reasons for Choosing Cluvio

It was much more straight forward and the learning curve was really small

Mathieu from Ankorstore

Industry: Wholesale

Great tool

Pros

Very easy to set-up (on a MySQL database). Dashboard are clean and readable.

Cons

It lacks a few features, like the ability to ignore empty timeranges, or to draw a line charts over a barchart. I used Periscope data in the past and it was better on these, but probably more complex to use.

Cheaper

Kajetan from Brand24

A great help with few minor flaws

Thanks to Cluvio I was able to create reports about my leads and measure the quality and quantity of them which improved my PPC campaigns a lot.

Pros

I love the possibility to create reports and connect all the data from various sources and share them within the team. Cluvio is doing its job and it helps us a lot.

Cons

Sometimes after I created a table it shows only some parts of data. I can see all of the data only after sorting them a few times. It's strange and almost caused me mistakes in my reports a few times. Also, error messages are very unclear to me.

Steve from Monj

Some suggestions for the product - see cons section

ANNOYING CAPTCHA

Pros

overall a very useful product I'd like to just give some feedback below ok, I take that back - WHY AM I HAVING TO GO THROUGH AN ANNOYING CAPTCHA to submit this?????

Cons

Please add the following: - Line number of SQL errors. We're unable to debug statement in Cluvio because all it says that an error occurred somewhere. This requires us to develop queries outside the tool and paste them in. - Format the filter bar area. The controls there are so small that it's not intuitive for end users to find them - Something is not right with how you process datetimeoffset values from the database. We're forced to do type conversions in our queries to get the recognized as dates. - The nav to get to a full page version of a report within a dashboard (where you can see all the records without that weird scrolling gesture) is not obvious. We spend a lot of time repeatedly training people to be able to do that.

Ivan from Fixer s.r.o.

super easy to use, support is immediate and very forthcoming, you will not be disappointed

it helped massively improve insight into our data, we work with big data - we need to be able to see how different variables correlate over time and with "different perspectives" - creating dashboards with auto-updating graphs showing our data from different perspectives and seeing it all in one place helped us to figure out "hidden" connections between variables that would be else hard to spot, it helped us monitor all our "variables" over time, inspect and data-mine

Pros

excellent functionality - R integration rocks! live data previews when building the query help a lot, has a free version! dashboards can be shared or even embedded, EU-based company, very fast and helpful support even outside of business hours

Cons

could be cheaper but free version should get you started, sometimes lags, not sure if server or browser problem but with large amounts of data it becomes hard to use - very slow to respond, select count is limited to 5000

Sachal from Srvd

Powerful Product, Great Value, Thoughtful Customer Service

We're able to quick and easily analyze, visualize and share the data we need internally and externally. Awesome product.

Pros

- Super easy and fast to setup and use - we were up and running in a few hours and it's quick to build additional reporting when we need it - Fully featured - it does pretty much everything we need, and when we have suggestions for additional things we want the company is super responsive - Great value - definitely more bang for your buck than the competitors we evaluated - Thoughtful service - they respond quickly and thoughtfully for any questions

Cluvio is doing exactly what it's supposed to do: quickly build data dashboards and share them

Previously we had difficulties collecting relevant data and data reports in one place and make these reports available to stakeholders in the company. With Cluvio it's easy to have exactly one location for reports that can be used by all departments within the company, also being able to quickly setup new dashboards, expand and adapt existing dashboards.

Pros

Biggest selling point for Cluvio is its UX and ease-of-use. It makes it easy to quickly put together data dashboards and iterate on them. I also like the sharing options that allow us to share dashboards and relevant filters both internally and externally.

Cons

There's not much too dislike about Cluvio. There are a few interface quirks every now and then (e.g. when moving reports around in the dashboards) and I would appreciate more elements to structure dashboards (e.g. title cards, report details, etc.) but all in all there aren't any significant issues.

David Christian from Babbel

A remarkably well executed BI tool

Pros

Cluvio is a very well engineered tool. What it does it will do flawlessly. Where other solutions, including those offered by huge companies, often feel buggy and fragile, Cluvio just works as you would expect. This gives you peace of mind to focus on the actual dashboarding. The UI is very clear and only the most advanced options will require a look at the manual. Dynamic (UI-driven) filters are very well done.

Cons

There are fundamental limits to what you can do with Cluvio's approach (SQL + visualisation), but that's not really the tool's fault. You just need to make sure that you actually have the problem solved by the tool. Especially you need to keep in mind that it's not a tool for "pure" business users who are afraid of und unfamiliar with SQL. Cluvio does not come with an integrated proprietary column store or the like, so you queries will be as fast as your underlying DWH executes them. Again, that's more part of the concept than a flaw, but you have to keep it in mind.

Shimon from LiveCoach

Cluvio is amazing - allows me as a CEO to build dashboards without too many engineering resources

I get really great reporting on a very granular level.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the power of visualizing SQL queries. Other competing software have more features but require lots of engineering resources. The most powerful thing about cluvio is the things you can get without engineering resources.

Juan Antonio from Selio

Easy BI for anybody

It has been the best BI tool I used and I hope it keeps growing and getting better.

Pros

Cluvio is easy to use, with perfect data integration, allowing you to get your data from different databases. Also you have the flexibility to move reports from one dashboard to another as well as duplicate or edit them anytime. Easy ways to export the reports and to embed them in your own web page. Regarding the embedding, I like the different ways to do so, with or without filters despite the business and pro plans. The custom filters and snippets are a good idea to reuse SQL code.

Cons

It would be nice to have even more graph types to display the data. Also the filters and snippets are a bit hard to use in the beginning and you can't find many examples in the documentation.

TYLER from Elevant Tech

Great Business Intelligence Solution

Pros

This product allows you to easily create interactive dashboards using SQL queries.

Cons

There are some quirks in the SQL syntax if there is a complex expression used in the "WHERE" clause of query in conjunction with a custom filter. The online help center did not have any material on this, but customer support was able to quickly help me with the query.

Daniel from Endeavour Technology

Intuitive Software

We're using Cluvio to visualize and analyze data collected by an app on mobile devices.

Pros

For someone who has never used SQL before, this software made it very easy for me to start querying databases and extracting data. I haven't created any reports from scratch yet myself but I have edited reports created by others and I found the process intuitive and easy to pick.

Cons

The editing of reports seemed slow at times but I'm not sure was this due to the overall size of the data source that I was trying to access or something else. Also there is a bug that hasn't been fixed where the PDF files in the automatically scheduled have a blank map where the map is fine in the body of the email itself.

Margot from University of California San Diego

Best Dashboard Solution

Pros

Cluvio is a cost effective way to create different dashboards in an inventive and colorful way. Unlike other similar software, Cluvio contains many different presets that allow the creator to play with his dashboard layout. I have been using this to present in different meetings, it helped me get my thoughts across easily. Cluvio also costs a little less than other similar software.

Cons

Although Cluvio is a little easier to understand, I encountered some bugs upon my first usage of the software, especially upon placing or moving charts and others. But as of now, these bugs are almost transparent. It gets better with every use.

Lucas from VX

Nice Software, user-friendly interface. Great to run some advanced reports

My overall experience with Cluvio has been great so far. I'd recommend it to my colleagues.

Pros

Cluvio has a nice design, its interface is very user-friendly. For me, the greatest advantage is that it does not use a lot of memory. You can run some not so trivial reports and still keep a lot of tabs opened in your web browser.

Cons

The software requires some knowledge in SQL or R. It is great if you have any previous experience in one of these two programming languages but I do believe it should also include a basic SQL tutorial and a few exercises. This would be an easy way to lern at least the basic querys that are necessary to run some useful reports.

Mike from SportsRecruits

Simple and lightweight tool for real-time analytics

Pros

It is less expensive than competitors. Different roles and access for users is great. Visualization tools are also great.

Cons

It would be great to be able to extend SQL with additional functions, like loops. It would also be helpful to support more data sources, like Salesforce

Nick from Srvd

Cluvio has been amazing from the moment we came across. Providing every feature we have needed.

We had a need as a business to be able to quickly report on data from our internal sources. Cluvio has allowed us to generate easy to read reports so that members of our team know exactly what is going on in our apps.

Pros

It has been extremely easy to use. All of the other solutions out there at the price level of Cluvio seem to be very difficult to use. The best part has been that if something was difficult the customer support would have it fixed within a few days.

Chris from Drover

Excellent Dashboard Software

Pros

Really beautiful charts, easy to build and has an R console! With their business plan it's really easy to build bespoke dashboards for specific teams in the business, and I can even share dashboards with external contacts with their links feature. Customer support has been second to none. Cluvio have on several occasions gotten on a call with me to talk through the product, and their turnaround time is outstanding. Cluvio has made a huge impact on our reporting of all our analytics!

Cons

Nothing really to add here, it's fantastic!

Best bang for your buck

We were able to replace our home-grown reporting tools with some Cluvio-built dashboards for a fraction of the engineering cost and nothing to maintain. Additionally, the insights we are able to give our clients is bringing us even more business!

Pros

Ease of use. It was super easy to connect to our Snowflake data warehouse and start making sense of our billions of data points. The price is right, as well, with other companies trying to charge 10s of thousands more for more limited feature sets.

Cons

I wish there were a way to save color palette's do be used in multiple reports/dashboards

Really great to create a Dashboard from a SQL Server Datasource

I was able to set up a Dashboard with Auto refresh from a SQL server really fast.

Pros

The biggest advantage, in my opinion, is the setup speed. You can really easily add a data source and create your first chart within minutes. There is no special programming language needed, you can get the data just by simple SQL Statements. Also, the Dashboards looks really good.

Cons

For my use case, a faster refresh rate would have been better. But this depends on the task you want to achieve with it. For a dashboard with a SQL Data source, it is a great solution.

Viola from Musement

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

We are using cluvio as data visualization tool to be shared with multiple stakeholders

Pros

Flexibility, easy of use. Possibility to have the "big picture" all in one dashboard. Filters that apply to all cards. Possibility to customize filters. Integration with database allows for real-time data. Many options to create cards.

Cons

Limit of 5000 on filters. Fixed limits on the number of rows per "card". Fixed spacing between cards in the same dashboard. Some dashboards (the ones with a lot of data) talke some time to load- but this can be adressed (thanks to the support of the Cluvio team).

Arun from Next Inc

It's like a user friendly but what I feel is extend the trial version for user perspective.

Pros

It can quickly response when we change the tools and we can resize the chart and set the position and I like one main thing is we can edit the dashboard page after published.

Cons

I like we can edit the query in query editor and total count details query result display in square object.

Sloan from Doctor.com

Great company and product

Pros

Very responsive team, easy to use interface, adds a lot of value to my day-to-day as a Product Manager above using a SQL or Redshift workbench

Cons

They are a younger company so some features are yet to be build out like filters and robust styling, but i'm confident the team will tackle these items in the future.

Alejandro from ThingsPrime

Simple and easy to setup data visualization tool supported by a great team!

Cluvio allowed us to generate powerful dash

Pros

+ Easy to setup and intuitive to use. You can get a dashboard in a couple of minutes. + Extra power by the possibility of using R in addition to SQL. + Customer support is great and development team is always willing to assist you! + Wide range of options for sharing dashboards (viewer users, embedded dashboards, link share, periodic e-mail report, etc.) + Available filters to refine the data shown in dashboards. + Quite some bunch of graph options which surely cover most of the general user needs.

Cons

- User interface could be improved, specially the navigation between dashboards. - Dashboards tend to become a bit slow when containing too many graphs and data. - Available color schemes and customization choices are fine, but more options would be welcomed.

Hitham from Data performance for business development

The most likely Dashboard

Pros

Easy to use and powerful dashboard with perfect design

Alex from Shoop Germany GmbH

Best BI software for smaller companies

Pros

Super easy implementation and easy to use. Cluvio really changed the way we look and work with our data. It is easy to create dashboards and the contact was always pretty helpful. Definitely the best value for money on the market.

Cons

Could have some more dashboard layouts but this is just a nice to have and since the product is relatively new there might be more features to come.

Cluvio is an intuitive reporting tool if a user has basic SQL knowledge

Pros

combing a variety of reports into a single dashboard, including the ability to aggregate a variety of ways (hour, day, month, etc) Exposing dashboards to a variety of users. Allowing filters to control content per dashboard

Cons

Our company does not have any current cons or complaints with cluvio. A minor improvement would be to allow SQL alerts to be a permission granted to non-admins.

Efficient way to visualize data

Allow our company and our clients to know how and when our product are used.

Pros

Fast to get some basic result. Support is really good (delay and quality of answer). Render is nice and clean.

Cons

Some advanced example and use case in documentation will allow to go further before being limited by basic SQL knowledge. The possibility to batch or edit multiple widget will help to maintain the dashboard.

Clean and minimalistic visualization style with easily adoptable interface and a great support team.

Pros

1. The yearly cost of subscription coupled with the number of accommodated users provides more value compared to other available visualization tools behind a paywall. 2. The response time in terms of support and feedback is both commendable and dependable. 3. Straight forward and easy to use tools with a focus on productivity with controls that are intuitive enough to quickly understand, work with, and deploy reports.

Cons

1. The available catalog of visualizations is a little thin compared to other alternatives in the market. 2. Some queries had to be adjusted in order to get their results rendered to the line graph when they should've been adequate enough to begin with.

Bruno from DeMolay

Decent tool, price a little high

Pros

The software is very intuitive, easy to use and has an amazing UI. The data types and charts are awesome and surely give users great options to display the information they need.

Cons

The price is a little too high for me and my non-profit business, sadly. The tool is very undocumented and doesn't let you change colors for the data displayed.

Desgin and ease of use

Pros

The Design. Each widget to present your data is very clear and modern.

Cons

The user management. It's very limited to manage data security / visibility for a group of users.

Hajo from BlackTies Inc.

Cool and simple tool to visualize database content and share with customers

We use the tool for sharing our own custom-made Web analytics with customers, automating reports that we did manually on PowerPoint before. Now we have created the reports once, and the customer can visit the dashboards and update the queries at their leisure.

Pros

It is really quick to set up, immediately usable. Nice to share online access to database content . Also nice that it can be expanded it needed, with some fancy "R" code, but in most cases, the standard options are just fine.

Cons

Ok, the deeper logic is in the queries, which have to be written by yourself; the tool only takes care of the visualization. That's a limit, but once the expectations are set correctly, there is nothing to dislike about the tool.

Raghavendra from Intentwise

Great Tool for doing Analytics

We have been using Cluvio since couple of Months, So far We are happy using this tool, It meets our embedding requirement, Overall Very Happy using Cluvio

Pros

* We can quickly develop dashboards * Alerts and Exports (pdf , Excel CSV) are very good features

Cons

Embed Api performance needs improvement. Table Customizations needs some improvement

Malcolm from SiriusInsight.AI

Industry: Maritime

Next Generation - First Class Dynamic Dashboard Tool

Pros

Encompasses many of the features of the established market leaders, but is fully adaptable, with super customer service and great, next-gen visuals

Cons

Actually, most of the missing functionality is addressed with Beta releases very quickly, it's a great tool and the team a super responsive and helpful.

Andrew from Aclaimant

Great to get up and running w/ a BI application quickly

Pros

Very easy to use if you know SQL. Perfect for a solo analyst just trying to pop up a quick dashboard. Probably great for teams as well, but we don't share widely yet.

Cons

Expensive once you add a bunch of users. Probably not good for users who don't know SQL, but really really good for users who do.

Jeffrey from ABS

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great "Right Sized" BI Platform

My experience to date has been seamless.

Pros

The software is obviously in infancy, but currently has a great foundation of useful functionality. The support staff has been great!

Cons

I wish there were a few additional formatting and customization options. I fully expect this to be included soon.

Luca from CercaOfficina.it

Perfect!

Pros

I like the inteface and the facility to get the info

Cons

nothing

Niklas from TicBits Ltd

Industry: Computer Games

Good for the price, but a bit lacking in features compared to other software

Been good, got a bug fixed over the weekend, that was great

Pros

- Easy to use - Clean design - Has a working dark mode

Cons

- I'd like to be able to define nested SQL snippet (or really virtual model definitions). Looker has this thing called Look ML that's really nice, something I'd like for Cluvio: https://docs.looker.com/data-modeling/learning-lookml/what-is-lookml - Being able to deep dive into charts easily would be nice, Ex. so you might see a drop in users, then you deep dive and find what country the drop is in.

Sebastian from Awto.cl

Easy to use, flexible, beautiful

LNow I have a live dashboard in our office. We still have the free plan so we can only see one dashboard, but still very cool.

Pros

The ease of executing and visualizing queries. Easy to share/collaborate. Very easy to customize. Open and account and start using it right away

Andrew from Resource

Cluvio is great and allowed us to give our user richer insights into their data

Setup was quick and our customers love it!

Pros

It was easy to pick up and use for our engineering team.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind, it is a pretty feature rich product and is easy to use and onboard into.

Reasons for Choosing Cluvio

Mostly for its ease of setup and use!

Darryl from RentTrack, LLC

Great product! Still

Easy to see a birds-eye view of our product and business operations.

Pros

Easy to set up. Easy to create graphs. Beautiful. Nice to show our investors. Examples helped us get started without too much customer support. Issue we had with alert format was immediately resolved / pushed to live.

Cons

Wish I could embed a graph by a filter, supplying a coded link. I'd be willing to pay more for this. Essentially, we create graphs that can be filtered by our customer, and I'd like to be able to embed just this one graph in my customer's dashboard (but not let them access any other customers if they look at the URL).

Isabel from UDONE

Cluvio is a software very intuitive, easy to use and fast to setup.

Pros

This software is beautiful, the data types and charts are awesome and gives great options to display the information that need the users. It has some really nice features like the filters and the data display types.

Cons

This software is so expensive for the small owners bussiness. The tool does not let you change colors for the data displayed. Also it lacks explanition for various features.

Kunal from Kuku FM

Industry: Online Media

Amazing experience

Extremely happy experience till now

Pros

Quick to setup, best customer support ever

Cons

More advanced features missing, but those are needed for rare use cases

Pros

SQL editor is the best I've used. Makes writing code quick and easy.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more content on FAQs and or guide material.

Juan Carlos from Unicomer Group.

Excellent cloud analytic software!

Pros

1. Bussiness intelligent software. 2. Aadvance report creator. 3. Your data on the Wall. 4. Good administration security. 5. Easy share.

Cons

It should be a great idea to make more comercialization about this software because in my office only few people knowledge the great capacity It has. But in general is a great tool.