• Pros

• "Cyfe is a great, flexible dashboard tool that is really low cost"

• "It's very easy to implement, support is quick to respond and helpful with their replies, feature requests are taken seriously, and it's a great value for the spend. "

• "Best price and great layout to manage a wide variety of factors about your business. "

• Cons

• "The UI is a bit clunky and could be sleeker. Tools like datadeck look a lot nicer visually, but don't come close to the level of functionality offered by Cyfe."

• "It becomes slow somethimes when I integrate something. Some of the integrtions do not run effectively as they should. Overall quality is good I recommend it "

• "They could work on some of the design, since it's rather time consuming to set up multiple dashboards, and frustrating if something ever gets disconnected."

Browse Cyfe Reviews

Pranab from Pamper

Perfect for quickly putting together an investor dashboard!

When we picked up a round of investment in our startup, we needed a way to keep our investors updated with a few key metrics. Sending an update email monthly is fine, but we wanted a way to let investors do a deep-dive in their own time. Cyfe did the job perfectly for us. I was able to set up individual dashboards for investors within Cyfe, with fine-grained control over the metrics shown. Everything was self-updating, so I never had to worry about making charts in powerpoint and excel for investor updates. This freed me up to focus on growing the business.

Pros

Cyfe has a simple and minimal interface. Getting started is easy, and I had my first dashboard set up within minutes using the built-in Google Analytics integration.

Cons

Cyfe provides a number of built-in integrations from common data sources, but this list could have been more extensive. A dashboard is only as good as the data it can display. And we can only display data if we can access it. Luckily Cyfe does provide a way to build your own custom integration - via MySQL. So when I could not find an integration I needed, I had to create an intermediate mysql database, with the data in a format that Cyfe could then pick up and use with it's built-in MySQL integration.

Reasons for Choosing Cyfe

Cyfe had better pricing and fewer restrictions than competing products. Admitedly there were also a lower amount of integrations out-of-the-box, but that was not a problem for us as Cyfe had all the integrations we needed right away, and also MySQL integration that enabled us to build custom integrations from a database.

Nathan from Dotcom Zambia

A Very Easy to Use Dashboard Monitoring Tool

We wanted a dashboard for our different metrics and stumbled upon Cyfe. It is easy to use to set up accounts if you already have accounts with some of the predefined options, and in some ways you can customize it. In our case, we needed a customized dashboard that could cover key areas like server uptime, social media monitoring and sales targets. Cyfe is a good place to start from if you are looking for an easy to use dashboard setup.

Pros

Cyfe is an easy to use dashboard monitoring tool that integrates with many different online platforms. Here are my pros to using it: 1. It integrates with most of the major web services, you can track sales, traffic, analytics and more. It can be adapted to your own needs whether you need it for social media monitoring or sales/financing. 2. The sharing function is good to share a link with other people who may want to monitor your dashboard. 3. The TV out function is good, if you need to have a screen displaying the dashboard in real time. 4. If you work in google sheets, you can import data into Cyfe and if your developers know how to use the PUSH API you can set up customized data. 5. It's easy on the eyes and easy to set up. Ease of use is huge for setting up dashboards.

Cons

The cost is not that bad but for $29/month you can get an additional 2 users if you signed up for Klipfolio, however Cyfes defense is that data is in real time where as Klipfolio has a 4 hour delay. Some plugins/connections are just basic, some key stats are missing for example, Youtube Analytics is missing which is key if you have social media platforms you are monitoring and have a Youtube Channel. SEO tracking is also limited, yes you will find MOZ available but most SEO professionals may use SEMRUSH or Ahrefs to monitor their SEO. Customizing Charts is also limited, you can only view whatever visual graphics they display for charts.

Ciprian from 4Property

A great all-in-one dashboard tool

Pros

I'm always in search of an all-in-one dashboard tool for all my statistics and social insights. Cyfe is a great tool and I was able to set up a great report for myself and my clients in less than 10 minutes.

Cons

Sometimes the connected apps disconnect and reports show up as empty.

Sarah from PaintLine

Great software but needs improvement

Overall Cyfe is great to view historical data at a glance, as long as the software doesn't erase your history due to password changes or glitches. It is a great idea, and the customizable dashboard is great but I feel that it could definitely use some improvements.

Pros

This is a great software to track social media, sales, marketing, and more. We use it to keep track of our social media growth and advertisements. It's nice to be able to see every platform in one spot and it makes searching for information a lot easier. We keep a separate spreadsheet and update it manually each week based on information collected from Cyfe. We like that you can search by date and metric, and it has been great to see our growth over the past few months!

Cons

The Instagram widget is very glitchy, and every time you reset your password for your Instagram account, the Cyfe data erases and resets (hence why we keep a manual record of everything). This can be very frustrating for viewing historical data. Also, it would be awesome if the Twitter widget could be customized since it also will erase your data if you try and change any settings. Overall I think it's a great platform but definitely needs some work when it comes to keeping historical data secure. We're constantly fretting over accidentally erasing our data and don't want to mess with the settings too much. We were hoping to not have to keep manual records at all once implementing Cyfe, but we feel that we still need to just as a backup.

Cyfe is one of those baubles that look intriguing, yet do nothing.

Cyfe is just a 3rd wheel type of deal. There's just no purpose to it existing. They could find a way to pivot their product and turn it into an all-in-one management console instead of just giving people a stripped-down view of their business. If they did that, it could cut down on stuff. They could add a tier to automate certain common processes, and that would take their company to a whole new level. Right now it's just a cheezy dashboard with high-level statistics that are so crammed in that you can't really understand what they mean.

Pros

It's free, and I can connect some products we use. However, the free stuff just doesn't have enough value, and even an upgrade would only give us the ability to add more services with the same features.

Cons

There's no value in it. It just strips down all of the useful features in third-party services, and it just gives a "big picture" type of deal. I had configured several of our features, but they just don't help with any KPIs. It's jut cumbersome and pointless.

Brian from HEALTHandMED.com

Beautiful looking app!

I have just inherited the position of being in charge of our social media at work. At the time we weren't utilizing any type of format for seeing where our current engagement was at the time. I opened about 10 or so different options and found Cyfe. It showcases the engagement and stats levels in a beautiful fashion. It gives me a quick glance and I know how things are currently running. If I need to make an adjustment I can do so and see the changes the next day on the graphs. I love to see the changes day by day.

Pros

I really love how beautiful the application looks. I was looking for a dashboard that would provide me some statistics for the performance of my social media accounts. Cyfe can do more things than that, but that is what I needed it for. It integrated with my social accounts without any problem and displays in an easy to understand manner.

Cons

There's not a whole lot to dislike. I wish I had more options for watching MailChimp's stats. I guess the classic gripe is I want more of it. I guess I would love to have more of everything. Get me more integrations so I can get rid of some of the other analytics or dashboards that I am currently using.

Kim from MobileWalletMarketer.com

Really great features in a reasonably priced SaaS

We use the platform to keep a quick eye on where we are with traffic, social, SEO, etc simple numbers - it's great to be able to quickly page through various screens and see the overview of what's happening without spending all afternoon drilling down thru arcane and useless trivia when we are just looking for a snapshot.

Pros

Cons

It's a bit bare bones, but I am not complaining.

David from SCVO

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great dashboard software

Pros

Cyfe is a great, flexible dashboard tool that is really low cost

Cons

Have not found anything not to like yet!

John from SEO Workers

Overall Performance Tracking

Just amazing!

Pros

The accuracy and it's stable performance.

Cons

Nothing wrong at all. So what cons should add?

Nneka from Topcontent

In-depth social media analytics with Cyfe

Detailed social media analysis.

Pros

I love how in-depth the data Cyfe pulls from social media is. All that valuable information is on one screen which makes it so much easier. Cyfe has allowed my team and I to change our social media marketing strategies based on the data it gives us. And it has many useful integrations too.

Cons

Its integration with Google Analytics isn't exactly the best and can be very cumbersome.

Powerful dashboard software for an affordable price.

It allowed me to create a functional prototype of a SaaS I'm working on, without needing to custom build a reporting tool just to be able to test my idea in the market.

Pros

Cyfe is awesome. It connects to nearly every tool a marketer would need, and lets you work with custom integrations for the stuff that doesn't yet connect automatically. I can create an unlimited number of dashboards and share them with an unlimited number of people through a simple link. It's amazing for customer service and account management, and one of my service lines has allowed me to entirely forgo offering manual reporting - which is amazing.

Joe from Real Estate

The most affordable customisable dashboard service available!

Our real estate business utilising Google Sheets, Calendar and .CSV widgets to help all of our staff be made aware of what's happening in the business aswell as the RSS feed showing what is happening outside of our workplace to start preparing our workflow.

Pros

Integrates with almost every site/service

Cons

No option to choose the display pixel size to appropriately view on TV's, Trial and error in TV mode takes a fair bit of back and fourth testing No weather Widget for Australia, Seems specific to USA only

Josh from Signal Interactive

Great Dashboard Tool for All-in-One view

Pros

We use this tool for client reporting almost exclusively. It's a great dashboard that brings together diverse data in one visually consistent and clean interface. We build one for each client and track Analytics traffic info, Facebook stats, Ad Spend, and more. For as little as it costs, it's a super useful app.

Cons

Mainly that if a particular third party app isn't supported there's not much you can do to bring that into the mix. You're pretty limited to the pre-defined views and widgets they provide. There is some API opportunity but what little we've played with that, there's not a lot of customization to be had there. Also you can't control the visual display of graphs much, it's predefined by the widgets. Doesn't really support our SEO tracking tools either.

Cyfe is a must-have for tracking small business KPIs

Pros

I love the flexibility and ease of use. I think the software is well thought out and truly a valuable piece of any small business's planning toolbag. We use cyfe to monitor everything from SEO to marketing metrics to social media engagement. The sharing and email notification features are really helpful to keep track of things, even when life gets busy. I especially appreciate the ability to import flexible data using Push API and google spreadsheets.

Cons

I wish the software had more native partners that had customizable widgets on the platform. I'd love to see Webinar Jam and Evergreen Webinars, Callrail, and youtube analytics programs working within the software. I'd also love to see more examples of how other Cyfe users are setting up their dashboards. I can feel that the system is powerful, but sometimes get stumped on how to set things up for advanced KPI tracking. Case studies would be awesome to learn from.

Yevgeniy from TopTechPhoto

Awesome dashboard software

Pros

I used free Cyfe for a few years, it's actually don't limit you as a personal dashboard for CEO. Then we upgraded to paid version and put the dashboard on 49'' TV with attached ChromeBox. It works really great in TV mode.

Cons

It could be a more integrations and more options, we're mainly show there Google Analytics and sales data, Integration with more development tools like GitHub or Circle CI would be great.

James from Eco Solution Distributing

Industry: Chemicals

Cyfe has an excellent deployment in the cloud

In general terms, it can be said that Cyfe offers many more options for sales intelligence automation than many other software of its kind. Basically we can monitor the infrastructure of our business at all times.

Pros

Cyfe allows to analyze and each sales intelligence data easily. It is undoubtedly good enough to automate the workflow, and offers many customization options for information display.

Cons

It does not offer as much storage capacity in the cloud, so it is usually resorted to external platforms. It allows tracking the sales intelligence metrics, and also offers an excellent self-service portal.

Robert from Eduro Healthcare

Best way to keep an eye on your business

I love it. I bought a 55" 4k tv for my office with the sole purpose of displaying my Cyfe dashboards on a rotating cycle. After MUCH research, I learned the best way to have a live business display dashboard is to buy an Amazon FireStick ($40) and use the designated Cyfe app for it. All my colleagues are very impressed when they walk into my office and see the live metrics I have displayed.

Cons

Great way to make custom roll up reports and statistics for clients

It was great, we used this tool to set up dashboards for a large property management company. This allowed us to share dashboards with regional managers in an organized and professional manner.

Pros

Love the customization options for this software, there is so much that you can set up. You have the ability to customize it for each client with the use of dashboards to show the KPI's and statistics that matter to them most. It makes setting up dashboards fun and rewarding due to ease of set up.

Cons

There were instances that I needed a developer to help in the set up process. This was most likely due to needing a developer to set up tag manager, google analytics and goals/conversions in the first place. Always make sure you have that taken care of first and foremost.

Jacob from SPIN

Industry: Investment Management

Cyfe is a fantastic platform for business people

Cyfe has shown us that his franchise and team of developers, make a very good and huge role in its development, and the idea of creating an App for dentists seems incredible, has some flaws that can be fixed.

Pros

It offers us very complete and easy-to-use tools, includes the option to maintain contact with employees, its compatibility with other devices is excellent and can be accessed easily from any site or location, since it works with the Cloud system.

Cons

The mishap begins when the database of the App, which sometimes fails and the worst is that we do not know why these failures, we also realized that their updates are not very constant we say. On that side it has points against.

Dustin from HIVE Digital Strategy

Exactly what I was looking for!

It makes reporting to clients and monitoring our own metrics easy and automates a lot of the process.

Pros

Easy to use Lots of integrations Inexpensive The dashboard is exactly what I searched for. It's easy for my team and my clients to use without costing an arm and a leg. It's actually underpriced, if you ask me.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Cyfe. I guess I'd like to see a HubSpot integration, but I know they're working on that. It's great.

Danielle from Miller Media Management

Worth every penny!

Fantastic customer service, easy to use, super helpful tool for analytics.

Pros

Saves me hours of searching for analytics on different platforms. Plus, Cyfe makes it easy to keep historical data and create pdf reports.

Cons

It's constrained by the limitations of the API... for example, Pinterest analytics are super thorough on the Pinterest plaform, but Cyfe can only pull in basic data. After bringing it up to customer service, they explained this is due to the limitations of the API.

Lindsay from Designed For Online

Cyfe is the best customizable dashboard tool I have come across, and that's saying something.

It's time saving and distraction-less in terms of getting to see all of my data visualizations in one place, rather than logging into Google analytics/search console, email, Mailchimp, etc.

Pros

It's very customizable in terms of layout, theme, etc. The widgets you're able to create and mashup to get unique data visualizations is one-of-a-kind. There is little technical knowledge needed as it's an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface.

Cons

I wish that there was a repository of templates for users to refer to for ideas and inspiration, sort of like what is available in Trello or Airtable, but I realize that some users' private data would need to be restricted somehow, so this could be a reason why that isn't the case currently.

Best analytics tool

All in one social media analytics and statistics tool. Set it up once and see every movement on the scale.

Pros

Simple to use Many supported social media types SEO and Ranking All in one palce

Cons

Even if it has a lot of features and functions as intended and incorporates all my statistic needs from many sites and social activity i do find the price could be lower to make this the best choice and subscribe instantly, or it should have some more widgets enabled in the free version not just 5 than it would be great.

Gabriela from Ultimate Software

Cyfe is very good at handling marketing

Cyfe is an excellent data management platform that allows us to analyze data from platforms such as Adwords, Amazon, Shopify, Stripe and Zendesk. Its interface is well organized and makes its use extremely simple.

Pros

Cyfe allows to properly monitor each department of the company. Your customer service management system is excellent, very simple. It also allows to show statistics in real time of each process.

Cons

Cyfe widgets for Twitter and Facebook are very slow, and their integration into CMS platforms such as Wordpress is quite complicated to perform. Cyfe does not have a sufficient self-service portal, and does not have a good sales intelligence system.

Justin from DigitalChalk

Easy to Use Dashboard Software

Pros

We use Cyfe for a TV Dashboard to keep our departmental statistics up to date in our workplace. Many of the integrations are very deep, and allow real-time reporting on measures that are critical to our business. For the price, the tool is fantastic.

Cons

Some of the integrations we use do not offer the depth we would like to see. The plus side of this, is we are able to pull dashboards from Google Sheets very easily to make up for this. It creates a bit more manual work on our part to update those statistics weekly/monthly, but at least we can still graphically see all of our data in one place.

Easy to use & affordable dashboards

Pros

Has lots of integrations, and also the ability to add some of your own if you wish. Can organise dashboards in very easy to read ways and the price is fantastic - much cheaper than most other tools that do similar stuff.

Cons

More integrations are always nice, although there are plenty available already. The dashboards maybe look a little dated compared to some competitors, but then at the price it is you really can't complain.

Keep eyes on the pulse of your business

Pros

Get real time or historical trend stats to inform your management decision making. Stay on top of the most critical metrics you need to monitor without having task someone and wait for a report. Affordable and easy to set up given you have the right people on staff.

Cons

Support team accessible through email, which can get troublesome. Third party integration is limited.

Juan from JuanMerodio

A good way to visualize everything in a single panel.

Its multiple functions and its great features is what makes us continue working with Cyfe, the analyzes that are usually difficult to understand with Cyfe become simpler, an intuitive and innovative software without a doubt.

Pros

Cyfe adapted quickly to our company, we used multiple networks and websites but this software did not have any problem at the time of being configured with them, we like how we can visualize everything in a single panel.

Cons

Having so many tools can be a bit difficult to use, but from there I find nothing wrong with this software.

Swiss army knife analytics app for social and beyond

This platform helped us tie together a lot of our different social networks and create customized reporting on them.

Pros

I've tried several different social media apps. Cyfe is pretty much just analytics, but it's great at it. It has one of the widest catalogues of integrations I've seen. It's also very affordable. It has lots of customization and report sharing o options that make it great for showing the right reports to the to right people. You can create dashboards and use widgets to create custom views. It also pulls in lots of "deeper metrics" that many other platforms don't.

Cons

There isn't much to complain about, honestly. Not all of the integrations work smoothly right off the bat, and in some cases I found that the numbers reported didn't show what I expected. I marked this up to configuration issues with my account, but it's possible it could run deeper into the integration itself.

Shama from Zen Media

The reports are in a single panel

The statistics shown are very good, the activities of social networks are also shown, it makes the work much easier and that we appreciate, to make our company grow a bit.

Pros

I love all the features Cyfe has, lots of tools that make tasks easier, we can even manage and view the reports in one place, so that each client can read it. It has capabilities to monitor activities and tasks.

Cons

I have found myself using cyfe all the time with only one complaint, and that is when the platform clogs, I feel it is frustrating.

James from NJIT

An outstanding tool to create easy to use social media reports.

I use it for specific reports for our Boards of Overseers and Trustees. It makes recreating the reports each quarter very fast and easy.

Pros

It makes showing social media growth, use, and engagement (particularly with Twitter) easy and efficient. By saving your dashboard items you can generate new reports just by changing the timeframe.

Cons

It is somewhat limited in functionality and can be difficult to understand what the metrics mean (for example year over year, quarter over quarter, month over month and so on.)

Joe from Joe Manausa Real Estate

Simple and Cost Effective

Pros

I spend less per year on this than I did with gogrow.com each month, yet it is easier to use and quicker to implement. Strongly recommend for businesses that don't want to keep an SQL expert in the fold. Simple to use, and no frustrations with getting support as I had with my previous app.

Cons

Would like a few more graph types added to the array of choices, but not a huge deal because of the affordability.

Christian from Alpenverein-Gebirgsverein

Great tool

Pros

Very easy to use software that works fast.

Cons

A little bit too much focused on the US market.

Mariana from Siemens

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Its really Good

They have a good base to continue improving this software, they have positive points such as the report and the monitoring is easy to use.

Pros

Provides a good workflow when managing your business, reports in real time, has good features such as widgets to handle everything in a more efficient way.

Cons

The fact of not being able to control the graphics tends to hang on occasions and that is a very negative feature in the software.

Sorangel Josefina from Linio Group

Innovative software with design of boards to visualize activities

Pros

Cyfe is an assistant software that provides an excellent job with the characteristic of boards to visualize the different activities and analyze your business saving time, while keeping you abreast of each movement.

Cons

I can not think of anything that I do not like about Cyfe, I'm really grateful for the help he brings at a totally affordable price.

Laura from lauraphillips.co.uk

An unsung hero of business apps

Love this software!

Pros

It pulls in data from a ridiculously huge number of platforms so you can create some really useful dashboards, across an array of business pillars and metrics.

Cons

The user interface is pretty dated now and needs a refresh. It could look AMAZING if they got a good designer on board but that's my only complaint. I also think its a little overpriced.

July 2015

Jamie from Platinum Resource Group

July 2015

Great dashboard to monitor your business

I have been looking for a cost effective tool to monitor the overall health of a small business. Cyfe is an awesome application. I have a publishing client that needed to monitor Adsense, Anlytics, Webmaster, Alexa score and quickbooks in one screen. Cyfe allowed us to set it one place. We could also add all of our social media activity to determine if it was impacting the website traffic. Looking at all of these metrics on once screen make it easier to see trends and make decisions based on those trends.

Pros

Easy to set up! We were able to create a dashboard in 30 minutes that gives us an overview of our many metrics. The widgets let you connect to your different accounts and bring your information.

Cons

We have not started on pulling in the custom excel pivot table reports so we look forward to testing these out. We have not found any issues so far.

Jason from Mater Group

Only limited by the APIs it connects to

The dashboard capabilities in Cyfe are truly amazing. The ability to combine online metrics with offline metrics in one dashboard is priceless. From a marketing perspective, this platform helps guide business development decisions as well as showing ROI. The only limitations I've experienced have been when a social media platform changes its API connections. This can result in a dashboard full of empty widgets. Still, a short time reconnecting with the new metrics and you're back on track.

Pros

HUGE number of potential connections and limitless board options

Cons

Limited reports for some connections (based on API opportunities).

Clean and Customizable Dashboards

Pros

Cyfe is very customizable and pretty easy to setup. The interface is very easy to look at the data we receive from Cyfe helps power important business decisions.

Cons

Great dashboard with a lot of integrations and a good amount of customization. No major cons!

Mario from Tropical Panda

Basic analytics all in one

Pros

All of your metrics and ROI in one location, easily set up, and allows you to follow up on the progress of your campaigns

Cons

There is a lack of integration with other programs that would track other metrics for our pages, so for further research other programs are needed

Angel from Information Technology

Easy to use and great premium feature at a good price!

Pros

Great price and I like the unlimited accounts feature that comes with a premium version. Also very easy to use.

Cons

The limited quantity of widgets limits what you can do with the display of the dashboard. There is only so much you can do with Cyfe but still a great value.

Streamlines my entire business

Pros

I like how I can pull data from multiple sources into a single dashboard for much easier analysis. It saves me a lot of time.

Cons

I don't like the limitations of the free software, but I understand why they are there. There's nothing I can really complain about.

A very usefull client dashboard for my digital company

I am able to send monthly trafic report in pdf to my clients, what is very valuable in my maintenance plan.

Pros

With Cyfe I can build customized dashboard for my clients with all the key indicator they need to follow their website : trafic per page, trafic per states, number of subscribers etc. I can also embded Airtable sheet, very usefull to track my time.

Cons

The design is quite simple and not very attractive. I wish I could personalize it a bit more by myself.

Marco from Telemaco Srl

Best Data Dashboard

I really like Cyfe because it is useful to create beautiful reports right from the web: it needs just to be connected to others accounts (like Facebook, Adwords, etc.) or to custom csv and files and it plays good.

Pros

Easy Cheap but Good Interoperating

Cons

Slow (sometimes) Some reports not enough customizable

Amber from HIVE Digital Strategy

GREAT Analytics Platform

We'd been looking for an analytics platform we could use to integrate all of our clients' various analytics (social, website, PPC, etc) for quite a while and were about to give up when we found Cyfe. Cyfe is literally exactly what we were looking for. The ability to bring all analytics into one place makes our lives easier when it comes to reviewing results and making recommendations and is impressive when presented to our clients. We also had the ability to brand the platform for our company to further extend our messaging.

Abhinav from Advait Digital Consulting

Great product. Does what it promises. Ideal for small businesses that want to share a dashboard with clients. Customization offered is really great. They should come up with a mobile app also. Wouldn't mind paying extra for that. Please introduce other currencies, dollar fluctuations can sometimes ruin the budget.

Pros

Easy to use Configuration etc is very easy and does not take a lot of time Best feature is that it allows you to customize the logo and brand name

Cons

Slightly expensive Pricing is in dollars, for those who are not in US, the fluctuation in currency causes extra load

Cyfe Review

Pros

Cyfe makes it easy to see the data from our website in one convienient place.

Cons

The metrics are all basically quantitative, there are no quallative data gathering.

August 2016

Ian from Canto

August 2016

Amber from Adoption Choices Inc

Awesome Analytics Platform

Pros

Cyfe is so easy to customize for whatever analytics your team finds valuable. It can be accessed online by anyone on your team at any time so they can review the analytics whenever they'd like. The dashboard can even be branded to your company's colors!

Cons

The only potential con that I can think of is that the app doesn't provide outright insights or suggestions for how to optimize your campaigns. You'll have to do that on your own.

February 2016