• Pros

• "Beautiful app and charts, I've tried probably all competing products, but none looked this good. Powerful features, intuitive setup..."

• "Its very easy to use and the dashboards are visually appealing "

• "Easy to use. Being able to input data from different sources. Carousel mode to show different dashboards on the same screen. Great Support team."

• Cons

• "As with most things the pricing is a bit high, there is a free plan but its not useful for a business. It would be great if it was a bit cheaper in the future though."

• "Usability. Software could improve usability by basing its use on basic and advanced users. But on the whole it is great!"

• "Can be a bit challenging sometimes to get the data updated and connect all external data sources. But the tutorials and guides are very helpful to solve the most of the issues"

Browse Databox Reviews

Lucas from AAC Live

Blown away. Completely changed my household.

At-a-glance view of everything I need to know about my business and household.

Pros

I think most people use software like this to track their business outcomes, but my wife and I? Nope. I mean yes, I have my mailchimp and social media results on there, but also bank balances, to-do lists from Google Sheets, all kinds of stuff across two cheap monitors that just sit in the corner of our house. You'd think that'd be anxiety inducing but it's the opposite - I wake up every day, know where my business is at, know where my finances are at, have the "honey-do's" all prepared, and even see the weather. I LOVE this program. Yeah it's a little more expensive than others but 100% worth it for the extra integrations. Recommend without hesitation.

Cons

It should be free for everyone everywhere, airdropped by satellite into rural villages with API manuals. ... no really though, it could be cheaper; there are iOS / Apple TV equivalents that are a quarter as expensive. If it weren't for the breadth of integrations I'd consider something else - but between those and all I can do aesthetically, it's a no-brainer.

Tiffani from Softheon

Finally a Platform that checks all the boxes!

Pros

The things I enjoy most about Databox is the flexibility of this platform as well as the overall user interface. There are truly so many different options available for you to configure dashboards to your wants and needs. For example, Databox offers a ton of different data visualization options. Additionally, the ability to create custom metrics has proven to be an extremely useful and flexible tool in Databox as well. With regards to the interface, the platform overall is very aesthetically pleasing and my colleagues love the way the dashboards look. Overall, this platform really checks all the boxes for me. As a Marketing Data Analyst, I'm very happy.

Cons

I think the only thing that can be improved with Databox is perhaps allowing an unlimited amount of dashboards for accounts or a higher amount of dashboards with each account subscription they offer. Users should be aware that to get a large amount of dashboards in your account, you will likely need the highest subscription. Other than that, I do not have any complaints at all. This platform truly has managed to have everything I want and need.

Reasons for Choosing Databox

Overall, I chose Databox over alternative products because I really enjoyed the UI for Databox the most and this is really important to people who will be the ones seeing these dashboards. For my colleagues, having dashboards that are very aesthetically pleasing makes a huge difference and Databox had the best looking platform out there (of course on top of all the other awesome features they offered as well). Although other competitors of Databox had very similar features, I chose Databox because it seemed to have the highest level of flexibility I wanted in an analytics platform as well as the nicest interface.

Zachary from Direct Development, Inc.

Databox: Close, but no cigar...or even cigarillo ...

Pros

I work as the Director of Marketing Strategy at DD, which is an inbound marketing agency that services nonprofits and higher education institutions. We're a HubSpot certified partner agency and we were looking to Databox to help us make our client reports quicker, more interactive, and more robust. Databox's clean user-interface makes it really easy to notice trends...it also updates in almost real-time (if not real-time) which is helpful. The customizable dashboards are helpful as well...and there's no doubt that this tool is affordable to agencies like DD who need to report on a wide variety of metrics for 20+ accounts.

Cons

While there are definitely some pros to Databox, there are also some key features that they are missing. For example, you can't customize date ranges for reports. You have to choose from a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis...but you can't choose "Feb. 3 2017 - Feb. 23 2018" for example. This makes reporting very challenging if, for example, you start an inbound engagement with a client during the middle of the year and want to report on 6 month efforts and 12 month efforts that don't align perfectly with the Jan - Dec calendar year. Additionally, while the user-interface is clean, it's almost TOO white...our clients have found it really difficult to discern between traffic sources and points in time. All of this is to say, I'm highly skeptical of reporting tools that don't let you customize the date and time of your reports...While Databox looks like 2018, it functions like 2010. We have cancelled our services as of now, but I have written emails and social posts to their product team and have encouraged them to "fix" the product and then come sell it to me again...

Hayley from Litchi Marketing

Excellent product

Very easy to use

Pros

Its very easy to use and the dashboards are visually appealing

Cons

Limited to only 3 dashboards on the free trial

Reasons for Choosing Databox

Much easier to use. And the placements of the widgets on the dashboard fit nicely and don't require alot of effort to edit

Nice balance of functionality and price

I liked Databox while I used it. It's not a BI tool by any means but it does have a few options to allow you to transform your data. They also have some cool options for tracking goals and the mobile app is leaps and bounds better than the competition.

Pros

The visuals look awesome on the computer, TV, and phone. I was impressed with how easy it was to create a metric.

Cons

Once the metrics are on the dashboard there isn't much else you can do with them. It lacks some of the basic functionality that I'd expect such as dragging to zoom into a certain section of the chart or even hovering over the comparison line to see the exact value.

Crucial to unlock business insights

Essential tool to reduce silos and get insights across all areas of the company. We got overblown with the tons of marketing data we could get with a few clicks and are big fans of Databox’s funnel visualisation which is one of the best in the market. We then extended Databox to all other areas and we’re now showing different datawalls in different screens throughout our office floor.

Pros

Cons

No Cons really but it would rock even more if it had drill down capability

Dylan from Nightmas

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Absolutely amazing Tool

Databox is our daily KPI tool and has helped us to increase our value and traffic. It's one of the overall best tools I've ever seen with its amazing selection of templates, wide and an I mean really wide range of possible Integration of Tools, and more!

Pros

The easy integration across a different platform that leverages Big Data in an instance to provide useful insight.

Cons

I'd say the modification for the KPI's could feature a bit more Modification in terms of more Team Roles Setup

Nathaniel from 3MANFACTORY

Beautiful Metrics & Reporting

Some of the team here can build marketing dashboards in Google Data Studio, but this can be time-consuming and most situations don't require the levels of customisation that GDS allows. Databox has allowed us to speed up the deployment of reporting dashboards and given the wider team access to this ability.

Pros

The way that Databox has been built is all about speed and simplicity, with little or no knowledge in building dashboards and reporting functions you can set up beautiful looking reporting systems.

Cons

There are some functions in the dashboard builder that still feel a little clunky, such as only being able to move an element once you've selected it and hovered over the move crosshair - but these are small UI points.

Ross from JuiceIT

Good to have for an overview

Good experience overall with the product and ease of use however the packages are disappointing.

Pros

The integrations with Adwords, Analytics, Hubspot is great and easy to setup. The standard templates cover pretty much everything you need and they are easy to display on a screen.

Cons

The lack of integration with Zendesk is weird as what I could see is there used to be one. The package choice are strange it would be nice if Plus included more data sources as Plus and Basic both have 10 then the next jump up is 50 which is annoying when you have 12 datasources.

William from Nutt Labs

Beautiful, functional product. Outstanding support. Room to grow.

Pros

The aesthetics of Databox's databoards are beautiful. Configuring the blocks is simple, and the integrations are expansive. Additionally, they're easy to share and embed. But above all, the customer support is terrific.

Cons

Customization is quite limited, which is good for less technical users but a drawback to more advanced ones. Also, Google Sheets integration is only on the paid option.

Jordan from Greteman Group

Just the tool we needed.

For our clients, we're showing them how their investment is put to use but also having greater conversations over what we can do TOGETHER to improve results. They see that we are more than just a marketing agency, we are a partner. For our agency, we are able to show results across each discipline. The artists have more ownership in the results than they once did. Our brand managers are more strategic and forward thinking.

Pros

Easy to use. Has all of the connections we need. If we don't have a connection, the team is quick to try and implement it. The hourly refresh is awesome. Helps our team stay informed, helps our clients see how their investment is put to work. The time our team puts into the tool, we get twice as much back out of it. I love that it has the ability to layer on multiple sets of data with the same detail as Grow or Tableau, without the restricting price tag.

Cons

Sometimes the API integrations are clunky. For Google Analytics where sites have a 100,000 views per day, the ability to use the custom queries becomes more limited. I would like to see improvements on the text formatting for that data block and the bar chart visualization. The data gets too tiny to read at certain points, no matter how big you make it on the screen.

Reasons for Choosing Databox

Grow was way too expensive for a company of our size, although it did visualize data nicely. Google Data Studio was not helpful in reducing the amount of time spent putting together data, also its integrations were awful. We were recommended Databox by an industry colleague who uses it just to produce metrics through the templates. When I demoed it myself and learned about the custom queries, it sealed the deal.

Daniel from Amp My Content

What gets measured, gets managed right?

We have Databox set up to track a few things, but right now our main goal with our business is outreach and linkbuilding We just wrote this huge guide that took 9 weeks and a few thousands dollars to create Makes sense to promote it and build links right? The thing is- even when youre good at linkbuilding, it takes time You might do outreach to 100 sites and get 2-5 links Even then? It can take literally weeks to see the difference in your rankings- so it can be a little offputting right? So we make sure to track the habit instead We connect Databox with Ahrefs (SEO tool) and Mailshake (Email outreach tool) and have a custom dashboard If we can send 16 emails per day- we know we'll get a link each week (at least) But because we can't get immediate feedback on our rankings, we instead track the action So we track how many emails we send per day and have a dynamic goal connected (A bar that fills up) We also have a weekly end goal that does the same Below that we have a connection to ahrefs that tells us of new links to our site And in the centre we have our organic traffic data graph- this shows us upticks in traffic as our rankings slowly increase This alone has made is SO easy to continue to do outreach, even tho we don't see that immediate result

Pros

The ability to integrate with multiple platforms How I can set up custom goals and dashboards, relevant to the data its showing so I can track progress The daily emails to let me know if we're hitting those goals (Nothing like a bit of habit stacking right?) The fact that you can get a whole HEAP of value from the free version alone

Cons

Honestly nothing Its super clean, easy to use, fast and intuitive

Joby from London Surf ltd

Great for free

Pros

The basic account is free with data box and gives you 3 datasources which is enough to make some really nice visualisations of your data. We use it to send investors regular updates and give them a link they can access whenever they want to get an update on our progress. Once we created theses boards they just update automatically which make it some much easier to manage. They have a great range of connectctions with most of the services you can think off to run your business. Their visualisation tools make it pretty easy to set up nice views of your data, and if you are stuck they have some great templates that just plug and play with your data.

Cons

There have been a few bugs as we are in the UK we want money to be in £ and their default is $ there are some work arounds to make it work but it would be nice to have currency support built in and automatic. Sometimes the data shows a little funnily on the iPhone app, support are very good at fixing this issues though.

Juzni from Sprehoid

Industry: Import and Export

August 2016

It's my first to open app every morning

Heard from a friend who is using Databox app in the company he works for (fortune 100 company). It was almost annoying seeing him checking his phone constantly. I downloaded it from App store the same day. On-boarding was a breeze and the next thing I was in the app with my Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and Stripe already connected. I was using it few days - it was just a beautiful app on my phone nothing more. But then I found they have desktop app - they call it Designer - where you can combine all metrics together. At that moment I was hooked. We have connected more than 10 data sources since then (database also) and we were able to put all important metrics in one place for everybody to see. I'm recommending this to everybody!

Pros

I have access in one place to every important metrics I care. Just few clicks and I can change what I see on my phone and share with all my coworkers.

Cons

It wasn't an instant "click" in my head what Databox can do for us. There are almost no guides or documentation. Default metrics they fetch were not useful for our business.

Response from Databox

Replied August 2016

Thank you for your feedback.

Ashley from FairBloom Marketing

This was a game changer for my digital marketing business

Amazing. I love this tool.

Pros

Ok, so I was desperately looking for an affordable platform to centralize my reporting for my clients. Most things that I found were either too expensive or too limited. I tested many free reporting tools - not enough connections. I tested the "free trial" of the big guys - great, feature-rich, and waay out of my budget. Then I came across Databox and I have to tell you, it has been a complete game changer for me. The Free version allows you to connect 10 clients to 3 data sources for reporting but then I discovered that I could easily afford the next level upgrade version, which allowed me to enhance my reports with up to 10 data sources for 10 clients. The setup was extremely simple and once I created the dashboards and scorecards, I was able to click a button and create an easy to understand report for my clients. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is struggling to keep up with the reporting for their marketing clients.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. Maybe that I have to pay for it to use it, but that's business.

James from Shruttle

Simple and powerful

We use Databox for 2 months now and so far we like it more and more. We only use Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics tools, so Databox seemed as a perfect solution for us. Databox allowed us to combine data from different data sources and display them in one place in a beautiful mobile app. We had some difficulties when we were setting up all data sources, but their customer support helped us in no time. The feature we like the most is scorecard. It's nothing better than getting a scorecard with most important KPIs in the morning and see the performance for the past day.

Pros

- Daily scorecards - Beautiful designed web and mobile app - Databox Query Builder which allows us to get customized metrics from analytic tools - Powerful yet simple Designer, where you can quickly set up datacards with a simple drag and drop feature - Very helpful and responsive customer support

Cons

- The alerting feature didn't seem to work for us two months ago so we stopped using it

Response from Databox

Replied August 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We're constantly improving alerts so make sure you give them a chance.

Andrej from Refresh

August 2016

Super duper dashboard for all my cloud services

Few months ago i've downloaded this dashboard app, and absolutely happy with it. Now it's one of the most useful tools I use for work. I really appreciate the fact that I have all my data, analytics, reporting in one singular dashboard, especially when I work remotely. Plus I can always update my info while walking ;) And I do like its clear design and easy to use navigation. Simple, nice, and useful! Thanks for making my working days easier ;)

Pros

All data in one place, easy to use/great ux, slick design

Cons

More data connectors for my team like Jira

Response from Databox

Replied August 2016

Thank you for your review.

Katie from KS Analytics

August 2016

Beautiful Mobile app, easy to get addicted to.

I signed up Databox only two months ago, but I've used the mobile app pretty much every day since. It's very easy to connect your cloud services and add the basic metrics, and it takes just a little bit of extra work to add more specific ones (like, in my case, custom funnel data from Mixpanel). I've also played around with connecting our SQL database to Databox - all these options are available even on the Free plan. I like it that you can put data from different datasources on the same visualization (e.g. steps in a funnel). The platform is quite powerful underneath, still lacking a little bit of self-help content as of now, but customer support was very helpful and I've set up just the dashboard that I've always wanted.

Pros

Beautiful visualizations, the drag-and-drop interface of the Designer tool (where you set up your visualizations), the Scorecard feature

Cons

All options are not very well documented

Response from Databox

Replied August 2016

Thank you for reviewing Katie. We will try to add the things you mentioned.

Molly from Treehouse Internet Group

Practical & Pleaseing Data Tool For the Small Business

Building reports for clients can be time consuming and full of confusing, intricate processes. Data Box has really allowed my company to scale reporting for our clients - building easy reports

Pros

The software is both intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. Easily view your data from Analytics, Google Ads, social media, etc. all in one spot. the feature I find most valuable is the ability to set alerts for goals. This reminds me n my team of our progress and where we stand in regards to our goals. You can set these so clients can see them as well! Overall it is simple to build visuals without code and drill down further into those visuals via the query builder or manipulating data rows/columns.

Cons

To really use the tool to its full potential you should use the paid version. The free version is very limiting in data and may limit data source connections.

A complete 3rd party analytics software.

I like the idea to see all the views of my google Chanel under one dashboard. UI is simple and working with multiple accounts is just very easy.

Pros

Signup is very fast with google, and without the password, it is more secure as my google have two-way auth. I use our youtube channel statistics and some ads result under one dashboard. All the URL and video views give me an idea about my general and shared video views. It is workes on API so my data does not get altered and the reporting is really nice. Daily, weekly and monthly reporting features are really convenient to use. All my channels statistics I can view under one dashboard and one login. I event don't have to log on to the all account to see all the daily views. The connection or integration is just flawless, but not all the options are free. When I tried google sheets to get a report from it I found it is included with paid plans. But the free plan offers enough for me to connect 2 of my channel and see about them.

Cons

Not all the integration, some of them are very commonly available are available to use with all plans. I need to upgrade to use with google sheets, which is available for free.

Boris from InfoTeam ltd.

August 2016

Databox has great features and is very intuitive

It was easy to self onboard, start trial and connect some sources. Second-to-none support via Intercom. Setting up datacards and data-blocks is an experience (positive :) by itself, all drag and drop and animated. I wish all my apps were like that. When you get a grip on how it all works, it's a piece of cake.

Pros

Cons

Quite a lot of connectors to 3rd party services, but I could use more of them. I've contacted them and many are in beta phase and coming soon, so this will be a non-issue soon. I managed to connect other, currently not directly supported sources like Google Spreadsheets via Zapier and my customer database via MySQL connector. So there are plenty of possible work-arounds.

Response from Databox

Replied August 2016

Thank you for your review.

David from Idea Lab Digital

Cannot say enough positive things about this software!

Pros

As a small ad agency, we manage various different accounts on many different platforms. Google analytics, adwords, Facebook ads, etc. Databox lets us identify the key performance indicators that we need to see on a daily basis and makes tracking campaign progress EASY!

Cons

NOTHING! Please keep doing what you are doing, Databox! I can't imagine doing my job without this software, literally!

Beautiful and handy tool

Pros

Easy to setup. They have a great iPhone app so can review all data on my phone. Every morning I receive an email on our business performance which is really helpful.

Cons

So far I'm happy with the tool, no things I don't like.

Mike from MW Websites

August 2016

Business analytics made beautiful. A really nice app.

Found this searching for a way to convert my Spreadsheet data to charts. Worked great and it has beautiful charts. But then I found out it does much more. Now I have my Spreadsheet, Google Analytics and Mixpanel data all connected in one app. Makes it much easier to stay on top of the numbers. And I have a couple of datawalls set up, so I can show the numbers to my customers if needed by just turning on the tv. Works great.

Pros

Simple to connect different data sources and have all the data in one place. Web site allows for advanced setups, but maybe not so simple to use. Beautiful mobile visualizations. Datawalls are really useful. Good value for money.

Cons

Needed a Zapier account to connect to Spreadsheets, but on the other hand Zapier allows me to add many other sources.

Response from Databox

Replied August 2016

Thank you for your feedback.

Miha from Case 3D creative studio

Easy to use and pleasing to the eye

Pros

You can get started in under a minute with no prior knowledge about analytics or dashboards. The free templates (made by other marketers) make it super easy to visualize your data.

Cons

More tehcnical users might miss advanced features (like making custom in-app API calls) but I guess that would defeat the purpose of keeping it simple for the rest of us.

Dave from Intrix

No doubt, Best Mobile Business Analytics solution on the market

Simple, top level KPIs, easy to use, beautiful designed. We have been up and running in less than 15 minutes and hooked to our data in CRM, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc

Pros

Mobile-first, native and great experience, TV dashboard

Cons

More data connectors for engineering teams (Jira, Trello...)

Response from Databox

Replied August 2016

Thank you for your review. We're adding new connector on a weekly basis so stay tuned and I'm sure yours will be available soon!

Shivakant from Micro Focus

centralizing multiple platforms

Amazing easy to use and setup dashboards

Pros

I like that I can customize the dashboard and seemingly add multiple data sources to a single dashboard view.

Cons

The cons of this application are it can be a bit challenging sometimes to get the data updated and connect all external data sources. But the tutorials and guides are very helpful to solve the most of the issues

Jeremy from Magenta Tech

My search is over! Custom Data Visualization & Reporting

I was looking for a solution to display website data and analytics for my clients. As a design and development agency, I wanted something that looks great, is easy for clients to use, and that I can "set and forget". Databox is the answer! By far the best in the industry. The free version is great for many small clients, and the paid upgrades for more integrations and users is very fair for those that need it.

Pros

Vast number of integrations, ease of use creating boards, white labeling, multiple users, mobile app is fantastic, goals, notifications, snapshots, and it's beautiful!

Cons

Some of the pre-made templates are too specialized. I created a client account before they introduced Agency accounts, and can't switch it over easily.

Debjit from Alpana Web Solutions

Industry: Information Services

Visualization all my analytics in an interesting way.

If you want peace of mid with your buisness and want to see what is happening with your social media it is the tool for me. One dashboard helps me find everything.

Pros

I have used g-analytics for a long time but now with databox it is shoing some interesting manners. I love the idea of taking all the analytics visuals under one roof. It shows all my fb, website and youtube analytics under one roof. I i can now see what is happening with all under one dashboard. But i was lost in the beginneing when trying to use it. It nees some time to learn and get used to it.

Cons

Facebook updats a lot faster or not able to see live update. Maybe needed fix.

Matthew from Podcasteasy

Industry: Online Media

Amazing wall of data with great presentation options

easily view and break down complex data sources in minutes.

Pros

Visually its the best I've seen (and I've seen a lot). The integrations are pretty flawless as far as setup goes. I had one small hickup but the team was on it and fixed. The phone app is great and you can even administer the phone data views separate to the desktop - that's awesome!

Cons

The real-estate of datawalls is tricky. On one hand if you have three main chunks of data to look at they're great, but it you want to view more (like all the various metrics for a website traffic including conversions rates, etc) you run out of space due to the grid system. But it's not all bad.

Michael from Point of View

Supercool!

Pros

This web base Software Is amazing! For small users it is free and very powerful. To be able to have everything connected Under one dashboard makes everything so much easier & nicer.

Cons

No cons at all. it is Perfect & Superfast!

Sarath from SSDI

“Beautiful web and Mobile app”

Pros

Data box is a simple and good, Awesome designed web and mobile apps, good responsive for customer support,Very Important data stored in one place, easy to use.

Cons

In my opinion data box software is best clean, easy to understanding and fastest

JULIAN from GROOW Consulting

Industry: Information Services

Great, Plug & Play and affordable product for mobile access

We have been searching a solution like Data Box for a long time. It is powerful, has the WOW effect, is easy to build and very important, very affordable. Apart from connecting to several cloud services really in a few clicks (twitter, Google Analytics, CRMs, etc), we can connect DIRECTLY to our customer databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server). It allows us to build customized dashboards based on metrics.

Pros

Easy to use for customer WOW effect Amazing design Really Plug&Play dashboard to cloud services Access to customer databases

Cons

It would be great having query builder on BASIC PLAN or middle plan between BASIC and BUSINESS.

Marc from Revenue River Marketing

Eye opening to the possibilities of centralizing multiple platforms' data sets

We've saved so much time centralizing and automating our multi-platform reporting, allowing us to spend more time analyzing results instead of pulling them.

Pros

They're continually building out new connectors and features based off customer feedback so things move quickly in the direction you're looking for.

Cons

It's still new and slightly buggy at times so it can be frustrating sometimes to build something out and not have it work 100% correctly. This is small stuff though since their support is amazing and the bugs are fixed quickly.

Mike from MixMasterWyatt Academy

Dashboard that I was looking for years!!!

I've been looking for such service for couple of years... That can combine my sales data (I send it from WooCommerce via Zapier) with Google Analytics and Google Ads/Facebook Ads in one simple mobile app. That is so much easy to monitor everything I need... no.of leads from Active Campaign through Zapier, no. of unsubscribers, expenses - Google Sheet via Zapier ... everything finally comes together to a cool looking dashboard on my iPhone.

Pros

Dashboards look very nice and are very flexible. With Zapier you can get any data to the Databox

Cons

I wish they add direct integration with WooCommerce

Juan Andrés from Sunlight

Amazing app

We tried a few other apps. None came close to the ease of use, flexibility, simplicity and customer support we got from databox. At one point we need a specific attribute from MixPanel, and after asking support on how to do this, they actually rolled up a new feature into production in less than a weeks time. (Maybe it was in the pipeline, but it's still amazing)

Pros

Amazing customer support, very easy to use, nice design too.

Cons

None so far, extremely flexible so meeting all our needs.

Romy from NetPress GmbH, Inbound & Content Marketing Agentur

You can find nearly every data how your activities in marketing or sales are working.

Pros

You can configurate all live reports as you like and need. Also you can get some templates of partners with which they worked successfully. You can find boards for Social Media accounts and ads, Google Analytics and Adwords, all about HubSpot and many more. If you don't have a tool which collects all of this, Databox is your choice.

Cons

You need a lot of time and some webinars to understand all the opportunities and how to configure it for yourself.

rivy from Strands

Pleasantly Surprised

Digital signage, daily updates to your devices.

Pros

I loved the UI, how easy it was to sync data resources, how user-friendly it is. The data wall option is the most significant for me because I am using it as a digital signage tool in my company. It is wonderful.

Kevin from GameCensor

Industry: Computer Games

Great software for easy dashboarding

Databox is quite the piece of software. It's great for simply connecting your datasources and pulling it all in a single dashboard to create a quick and easy overview of all your data. Especially as a datawall on a big screen like a large tv it looks simply amazing. Sadly you need a paid subscription if you also want to view your data on your smartphone, something small companies like us don't have a budget for.

Pros

- Easy to use. - Looks good. - Many customization options.

Cons

- Subscription prices. - Hidden options behind paywall (mobile dataviews)

Emma from Mount-Vema.com

Very Good. Would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Generally everything about it. Would recommend it to anyone. The set up and implementation and customer services is good.

Cons

Can't think of any. Would recommend Data Box to anyone really. We are not totally sure on customization. It needs some work.

Rajeev from Accenture

Commercial tool for business

Pros

Keep data sheets in cloud and we dont like to write a copy and keep it on papers. Databox is one of the key application to maintain datasheets in cloud

Cons

not many users are actively using. but used for commercial purpose.

Christopher from Point and Click Games

Industry: Computer Games

Databox Helps Your Business

Using it to keep track of my daily sales of my products and business.

Pros

Easy to keep up with all my data from my business, easy to keep track of my products. I can check it from anywhere on the go, so I always know how my stuff is doing.

Databox: Analytics Tool To Look Out For In 2019

Great analytical tool for your social media/online platforms. Anyone who isn't tech savvy should stay away.

Pros

- The ability to have all of the data/KPI's for your social media platforms on one dashboard. - The freedom to arrange/edit your dashboard the way you see fit. - Detailed analytics

Cons

- Not easy to use at all in the beginning. - The lack of a few key integrations that aren't on the platform yet.

Zen from NaplesNaturals.com

First rate app - databox gives me exactly the information I need to check on store performance

It's the onlynapp I can find that gives me metrics so simple that I can use them.

Pros

I asked for a specific graphing method and databox made the customization in a flash. I also like the simplicity of the data analysis provided. Nothing complicated. Just straightforward very useful metrics. A few. That makes it actionable. Not like those other apps that just provide a ton of data but very little information

Jason from Commusoft

Very simple to get started and beautiful dashboards

Data transparency across the whole global team.

Pros

Really flexible, really capable product. I've tried a few and prefer Databox. Love the move application and it works lovely on large TV's. Great support and advise from the team

Cons

I wish it had Jira support - I guess they've got a long list but other integrations would be lovely as it'll give us the ability to have a single dashboard tool for our whole team.

John from Sherman and Hemstreet

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Been looking for this for a while!

This is what I've been looking for for so long and have been unable to find...the perfect dashboard for tracking all the metrics that matter. They say you improve what you measure and this tool allows me to do just that, for the areas of my business that are most important to me. The app provides daily and weekly reports and allows for setting goals as well. I can't recommend it enough.

Pros

Ease of use, daily reports, dashboard for all my data.

Cons

None

Darius from Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group

Headed in the right direction

A very simple and beautiful platform. With a little more customization, and data visual this could be a very nice BI tool for small businesses.

Pros

The easy data connectors, and the visuals.

Cons

Lack of customization, and visual tools, and not able to drill down at least 1 layer, or to the data behind it.

Ryan from YourBikerGang.com

I really enjoy using Databox. My team is now literally on the same page when it comes to numbers.

Pros

Visualization is amazing. Easy of use is amazing and the mobile support is stellar! Top notch software.

Cons

If you don't know much about online marketing - you really need someone that does to set it up for you. Its not that the software is hard to use - but rather you need to know what data you need to visualize to effect your business.

Casey from Gravity Digital

Very interesting visualization of data.

Pros

Databox puts our team on the same page by keeping our goals and Key Performance Indicators for both ourselves and our clients in front of us.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve, but nothing most 'techies' using this kind of software won't pick up quickly. Even then, the default Data Screens are excellent if you don't want to customize.

Carl from Sevron Ltd

Amazing KPI measuring system, GUI is awesome, aesthetics are stunning, support fantastic!

Says it all in the title. Thanks to Tom in customer support for his excellent responsiveness. There are some great additions coming now or very soon which will further improve what is an excellent platform for measure all data. Brilliant solution, excellently priced. This product will help me transform and measure my business performance to set targets for all my team.

Pros

It's awesome for data display, target setting and monitoring. It's cost-effective!

Cons

You have to be a developer and wait for some integrations which is the same for all other software.