Dynamics 365

Dynamics 365 Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Dynamics 365 is a great app provided by Microsoft to run your business. Being a part of the Microsoft is a huge advantage as it becomes more integrated to other MS Office programs."
  • icon"It is nice software, easy to use. The UI is also good, neet and clean."
  • icon"It's very easy to navigate and if you need help, the help box is right there. If you need live help, you can always contact a rep to help."
  • icon"It needs some customization for your need and sometime it gives you errors and that is little unlikely to be in Microsoft products."
  • icon"It turns some people off to products when they have to wait for a live agent, and even worse- that's the only option. I didn't make this a priority simply because I'm not in the category."
  • icon"The thing that bothers me most about software is that some features are hard to tinker with."

Browse all Dynamics 365 Reviews

• Have you used Dynamics 365 and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 4,417 reviews

Bernard

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

April 2022

Excellent CRM solution for unique uses

Amit

Industry: Oil & Energy

Dynamics 365 solve so many purposes

Overall dynamics 365 is good tool for project management and control.

Pros

Our organisation using dynamics 365 from last 3 year and I find it very useful as earlier we have different username and password for different applications but now after this everything is linked to 365 and the same login details works .

Cons

I I did not find anything which causes trouble to me.

Reasons for switching to Dynamics 365

It is very smooth and cost wise less .Also linking to different software is easy and user friendly.

Gustaf

Best integrated CRM system

Easy to use, easy to use where you are, if it is in Outlook or on a mobile device. Also enables integrations on both no-/low-code perspectives as with complex code-based integrations and customizations. There are only a few things this system cannot really do, and in those cases, it probably shouldn't anyway.

Pros

As no systems are islands anymore, selecting a system that is in the heart of Microsoft's strategy enables integrations to many common systems like Office 365, datalakes, Power BI, e-signature solutions etc. with small effort. The power of the underlaying Power Platform and also the rest of the Microsoft stack makes it incredibly powerful.

Cons

Licensing is a bit complex and hard to understand.

Reasons for choosing Dynamics 365

It is so much easier to adapt to the business and enable digitilization with the underlying Power Platform to a level that none of the above can do.

November 2022

Sales prevention not sales enablement

Pros

I struggle to find anything I actually like about Dynamics CRM. It mostly works but, opens too many windows.

Cons

Its temperamental, it opens too many windows, its seems like the scripts all fail to load first time and then doesn't show and error but if you reload the browser it normally works. Updates seem to kill it all the time, and its not a priority for Microsoft, or it doesn't feel like one.

Reasons for choosing Dynamics 365

Looking back it was a cost based decision, where with discount through a partner CRM worked out the cheapest. If only I could go back to my younger self knowing now, what I didnt know then.

Dynamics Quality Product, Integration Can be Complex

Pros

The product, once complete and set up, is intuitive, mostly easy to use, and effective in deploying a CRM for your sales team or otherwise.

Cons

The setup and integration to your current organization, depending on the size and complexity of your org./sales team, can make it difficult to initially get together. Understand that going in.

Reasons for switching to Dynamics 365

Save money in the longr un/manage all in-house

Amit

November 2022

A good solid client nurturing platform with tons of features

Pros

Easy to use and trading staff. Data structure is consistence making it easy for new dev to start working on the project. Reliable performance with good delivery rate

Cons

At times some of the features are buggy but nothing deal breaker.

Reasons for choosing Dynamics 365

Because it’s a Microsoft product and has good azure connectivity.

Barry

D365 offers the best TCO and Functionality available today

With over 20 years implementing and guiding various ERPs from the executive level, counting multi-company /multi-national implementations, I have steered over 100 Dynamics (D365 and AX) deployments across virtually all sectors. Very detailed discovery and risk mitigation planning are critical a successful Dynamics 365 implementation... but are too often short-cutted.

Pros

My real world experience has shown - For most entities, no alternative ERP existing offers the robust capabilities and customize-to-fit features of Dynamics 365.

Cons

Again my real world experience has shown the greatest con for Dynamics 365 is not the product, but the long-term consumer centric rather than business culture of Microsoft. This too often migrates to Microsoft's implementation partners. Over the past 10 years, I have often been engaged to fix very major and impacting issues created by an overly simplistic (lowest-cost) implementation.

Ayşe

Industry: Utilities

October 2022

My user results

My overall experience has been positive, but we are a little uneasy about the price, I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Pros

The fact that it integrates easily is really impressive, overall I've been satisfied and had no issues. The ease of use provided by the interface is great.

Cons

The prices of the different features it has are expensive and this is a pity. A general adjustment to the price of additional features would be very helpful.

October 2022

Top software in data management for big companies

Being an administrator during 2 years showed me the huge possibilities that it offers.

Pros

Nice base system that you can customize and develop depending om your company needs.

Cons

The prices of the different modules that it has, quite expensive.

Rosh Depaul

Dynamics 365 is the most complete solution for CRM and ERP management

Overall, I had a good experience with this solution. The software does the job I use it for perfectly.

Pros

It is to my knowledge the best solution that offers all the Features and Services that any company needs in terms of CRM and ERP.- The application allows the director to have access to all the departments of the company in one click, to see their strengths and weaknesses in order to make the necessary decisions;- Dynamics 365 increases productivity by enabling everyone on a team to access valuable information with just one click- In a word, Dynamics 365 integrates all company operations from decision-making, production, marketing, sales, logistics, after-sales service and all accounting and financial management

Cons

The software has so many options that getting to know them all and integrating them can take forever.Ergonomics needs to be reviewed.The lack of a free trial is unfortunate.Also, given all the value it brings, the cost is reasonable but still a bit too much for small businesses

September 2022

Dynamics Solution

I have been using this product from 10 months. The functions of this product allows employee to be more productive and knowledgeable.

Pros

1) Easy to use 2) Flexible 3) It has high scalability 4) It fully integrates with Microsoft products.

Cons

1) It is expensive 2) It is bit of complex 3) Less Transparency

April 2022

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Review

What our organization's overall experience is that all marketing campaign leads are assigned to salespeople who access Microsoft Dynamics CRM and then track and convert them into sales. Also used for services, indices are active until closed by the server. From lead generation to lead acquisition, everything is managed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

Pros

The completely offline features are what we loved for our Field Service. RESCO's flagship product offers plenty of flexibility and advanced functionality. But in general, it's a good way to empower workers in this space to provide mobility and be able to view tasks, customer records, contact information, and so on completely offline.

Cons

The product is not ready for release. The development suffers from system malfunctions and important features were removed from the release and roadmap without warning. I was also surprised to ignore non-US international regulatory requirements (currency exchange and management, existing ISO standards, VAT requirements). But what surprised me the most was Microsoft's general ignorance and lack of accountability. Despite many requests, I haven't spoken to anyone who can actually talk about product direction and roadmap. I was sandwiched between disconnected dev teams fixing a critical bug, but they don't seem to be talking to each other.

Reasons for choosing Dynamics 365

This software features exceptional performance more than other software programs we have tried. The software has been hierarchical. Since the beginning of the year, one of my employees was not reliable with InfoFlo, but with this software he has improved his proficiency 75%. My favorite thing is that it's easy to use it and gives more value to my money from other software programs. There are many features that other software programs do not address.

April

Multifunctional Top of The Line Software.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an extraordinary programming to utilize. I prescribe Microsoft Dynamics 365 to all the forthcoming clients. It has extraordinary and splendid highlights. It is an efficient programming and its abilities are incredible. This software has given us numerous new capacities, for example, Upgrade dynamic Improve business measure results Drive advancement Improve business measure readiness Improve client relations/administration Drive income development Cost the board Improve provider or accomplice connections Make inward/operational efficiencies Lessen time to advertise

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an incredible apparatus for booking and making work processes viable. With Microsoft Dynamics 365, we can deal with our staff individuals in an expert way. The dependability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is something worth being thankful for that I have been enjoying about the instrument. It has been not difficult to utilize and alter.

Cons

Disdaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 has not been a possibility for us. I'm intrigued by Microsoft Dynamics 365. It has been a splendid programming. I like its dependability. It is so noteworthy. I'm a glad customer. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is incredible and solid. It makes field the executives of our staff individuals smooth and noteworthy. It likewise makes it basic for us to oversee client connections without any problem. It has been the best.Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a quality programming to utilize. It has quality highlights. We won't change things by any means. The ideal-ness of the merchant's reactions makes things astonishing.

Reasons for switching to Dynamics 365

We made the switch to this software as it had broader options in terms of, Strong consulting partnership Strong services expertise Overall cost Financial/organizational viability Product roadmap and future vision Product functionality and performance Breadth of services Strong customer focus Strong user community After utilizing this Software,I know this is the best fir for us, and will not switch to anything different.

Faruk

Gets the job done but a little rigid CRM

We used Microsoft tools in our entire organization. The best part of getting Dynamics 365 was the easiness of integration. All softwares and online tools work very well altogether. We never had any compatibility issues or we never spent much time to integrate other systems to MS Dynamics 365. Moreover, majority of the other tools we used already had the integration option to it. As a salesperson, I used CRM every single day. I like the contact management. Since I use Office, it was so easy to use email and Skype together on the CRM, and I was able to keep a track of every single action. I was OK to use it but if they could improve the UI, it can be a great tool. They may offer some packages for smaller teams as well.

Pros

Easy integration with the other tools - even they are not from Microsoft CRM gets the job done Easy contract management with DocuSign and MS Drive CRM structure for the leads and potentials Customization options Reports are enough for a regular sales team but it is possible to get custom and advanced reporting Access management is better than many other CRMs

Cons

The user interface can be improved The whole system for CRM is too rigid and not that user friendly like a few other competitors It is a good solution for large companies but if you have a team less than 50 people, maybe there could be more budget options - of course with less features

Reasons for switching to Dynamics 365

Integration issues because we used Microsoft environment in the organization

Oussama

dynamic 365 is in the field pro path o for easy tasks

from my experience on the automotive business using this product was a lot more better to go far in time into the first products of microsoft ,its easiness while interacting with your acceptable intuition uploaded for years into my memory helped me to escape so much time and filling it by learning so many other skills in the service of business , i have learned that time is money , my thought was aligned with the comprehend of the product which maintain your fuction into simplicity fasteness while its cost compairing to other products mostly cheaper

Pros

during the lifestyle of business , i have never faced so many different tasks that wasn't easy going but using the dynamic 365 from microsoft , which i have curious about its fast developement and improvement during the last 1 years by it didnt suprised my knowledgeable first sight on microsoft software during years of my work ,since the dynamic helping me to most simplified the business tasks for me while learning others future skills allowing me to go through minimizing the time of spending on other busines tasks , especially with standpoint which helped business to grow faster by includingall the organization with most fixed sales teams tasks

Cons

one the most strenghts of the dynamics 365 if your business during the last 10 years familiar with other microsoft product like microsoft office 365 ..., you will find that is most of all similar to the simplified menu of microsoft product since that microsoft didnt lost its flavors of maintain the same aroma while you will taste navigating throughout ths dynamic 365

Reasons for switching to Dynamics 365

doing the switch from the excel helped me to know more about the fuctions of dynamics 365 whcih more developed and fasting growing in the market place while i have understand from my research its uploaded by other automotive business

Keegan

I love the ease of user friendliness! CRM is in a category by itself!

It's a CRM that is anything but difficult to utilize whenever you have gotten its hang, in the event that you are an individual who utilizes these applications there will be no issue here. It has great reconciliation with Microsoft administrations and any individual who has utilized these administrations will feel right comfortable. It's an absolute necessity requirement for any business as it goes about as a focal center point to thoroughly understand your customers, your business, advertising, money and different other client assistance alternatives. It's customization choices are likewise simple to utilize permitting you to advance your experience. Anyway there are a few negatives basically being the moderate information transfer speed because of it's cloud based sparing experience, it's versatile experience is likewise not very extraordinary as it runs gradually. Copy contacts are additionally a problem to manage in this product. Generally incredible programming to use with simply some minor issues that can be rectified.

Pros

All that you'd require in a business field is here, to place in basic terms putting deals, advertising, money and client assistance alternatives. It is nothing obscure and somebody that utilizes CRM programming projects will feel right comfortable with this product. I like that I can follow anything I need to think pretty much the entirety of my customers and its usability is faultless on the off chance that you are somebody who has utilized these sort of projects before this is an excellent item to utilize. You needn't bother with any programming information or any sort of other outside information to alter the framework as you would prefer. It's mix as well with it's other Microsoft parties is fantastic this is something that most outsider CRM programming projects don't have henceforth making this CRM programming the best choice in the market to date.

Cons

The mobile app isn't extremely extraordinary. There are exceptionally successive accidents and it simply doesn't give that experience which an end client expects out of such an incredible platform. Nonetheless, Microsoft had compensated for it by presenting the power applications highlight.

Gytis

Industry: Building Materials

Dynamics 365

That common look and feel also has very tight integration some of the Microsoft office types of products, so for if you're used to your spreadsheets and trying to figure out how you can continue to work within your spreadsheets either uploading information into Dynamics 365 or exporting from Dynamics 365 to excel it becomes a lot easier to do and it's fairly seamless from a integration prespective.

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the leading systems and one of the top systems in terms of market share, customer satisfaction and one of the most known year peaces in marketplace. There are two primary offers of the 365. First is business central solution what marketplace provides for customers, but on the other hand there are more complex finace operations which is the bigger Enterprise offering within dynamics 365. So you have two differnent types of solutions and business central is meant to be more simplified easier to use, easier to implement type of soliution whereas ethanol or finance and operations is meant to compete with sap and oracle.

Cons

Different modules within the Dyniamics 365 offering are some of the common weaknesses cited by our clients that are using the product. Now in addition of some of functional strengths I just mentioned Dynamics 365 also has the advantage of having that traditional Microsoft look and feel. For those who have used office 365 or Microsoft office or other Microsoft products within your company over the years you will find that Dynamics 365 looks a lot like what you're used to whether is how you navigate the system or how you find certain things within the system it tends to have that common look and feel.

Sandile