Google Charts

Google Charts Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Wow, what a fantastic piece of software. I hadn't needed to use it before, but had a presentation for a class I was teaching."
  • icon"It also provides premium tools to help me typewrite specific words to correct my spelling. And the software has a contact button to call Google for customer service useful to answer my questions."
  • icon"I love google products and this is just another stellar software available online or for download. I love the ease of use and that I can use it for free if desired."
  • icon"I sometimes have connection issues and problems saving/syncing while using the offline option, but I find this to be minor."
  • icon"Options to create are limited when use it offline."
  • icon"I was unable to identify any real drawbacks to Google Charts at this point in time. If there is something missing here, I've yet to find it."

Have you used Google Charts and would like to share your experience with others?

All Google Charts Reviews

Ganapathy

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

Google Charts: User review

Timmy

Real-time Data Visualization collected from throughout your organization

Google Charts helps us provide graphics for intra-company presentations, where data can be quickly assembled and graphed in order to shed light on trends, ideas, or capabilities pertaining to opinions or data. There's not hard-and-fast way to use Google Charts, but we have found that it is a comfortable and capable way to express data visualization for many different situations.

Pros

I love that Google Charts is so easily customized. I can show the amount of data downloaded on a weekly basis in a bar chart, or I could just as easily throw onto a shared screen the results of a company-wide poll on what's we want for catering next week. With this much ability, Charts is a fun and effective method of showing everyone their personal analytics.

Cons

Google Charts is hard to make very precise plots on. The axis configuration options are limited, the colorbars are typically set automatically, and the chart plot size and line shape/weight is often lacking in options. The surface role of the software is to show, not to explain.

Reasons for choosing Google Charts

Panoply had rigorous input requirements that we all got tired of meeting.

Reasons for switching to Google Charts

Matlab plots were tedious to create.

Teeira

Industry: Music

Google charts

Overall it’s good for someone who wants to watch their saving.

Pros

I like that there’s charts and you can add your spending to help you see through the month is you saving or spending more.

Cons

Sometimes the software doesn’t save all my data

September 2022

Google product are always the best and so is this one for data visualization

I like it. I personally like microsoft products as well. But i use mostlt Google products and their products are much better especially the data studio and if you have Google marketing platform then you are in every good direction

Pros

It is such a powerdul data management tool which helps me and my organization work and present the data in a verz decent waz. Charts and visuals are super cool.

Cons

I dont see anything which is not performing well in Google charts. Everything is good with it. Nothing to worry about.

Simple and Efficient way to analyze Data with attractive visualization

Overall experience with Google Charts is awesome. I am using Google Charts to prepare my monthly/weekly reports.

Pros

The best thing about Google Charts is their features like Chart Gallery, timelines, word trees, lines, overlays, animation, chart editor, formatters and so on. We can use all this features to analyze our in attractive charts.

Cons

Google Charts comes with many features. To use them all you must go through all the E-books, webinars and videos. Then only you can become expert using Google Charts.

Reasons for switching to Google Charts

we were looking for more features and reliable customer support, which Google Charts is providing.

Shahiryar

Industry: Environmental Services

April 2022

Google Charts for visualizing Data

Google Charts is an excellent software to visualize data and integrate the subsequent charts. It is available for free and works across all platforms.

Pros

Google Charts is an excellent statistical software which lets you visualize and represent you data easily. It has a huge variety of charts from which you can choose according to your requirements and liking s. It readily integrates with other Google softwares which further increases its functionalities. It also hosts tools to generate reports.

Cons

Google Charts is a web dependent software which is why you always have to be connec6with internet in order to be able to use it. Also it requires basic knowledge of JavaScript to use it properly, which is why its difficult for non Java users to operate it. Apart from that it need to further enhance its customizability.

Venkatesu

March 2022

A Comprehensive and Significant Data Representing tool

Pros

Google Charts is an immensely significant and powerful data presentation tool that helps me to represent data in the form of numerous forms of charts. The best database to represent data is pie chart in my view. I love the easy and comprehensive interface of this prominent software.

Cons

Maybe the improvement in the mobile application will be excellent. The speed of the mobile app is quite sluggish and its user interface is my tricky to comprehend.

Fetiye

June 2022

Keep your stats online

I would recommend using Google Charts to everyone including people in the education sector or in large companies, researchers, etc. The fact that it is linked to all the Google products makes it very practical to be used by everyone familiar with Google. The best part is it can always be used online. You don't have to worry about losing it. You can carry it everywhere with you. You can work together with other people on the same chart. It has incredible visualization tools.

Pros

-Its being connected to Google products -Being used by many people at the same time -Being automatically saves -Visualization tools -Data management feature

Cons

I really enjoy using it and I keep learning something new everyday about the product.

Aravind

March 2022

Ease of Data visualization - Google Charts

Pros

It offers lot of features, various types of charts and easily to deploy in development.

Cons

It was very easy to use when you have a expertise in various charts. But for beginner it has some advanced scripting which is hardly to use.

Google Charts Review

One of the main benefits and business problem Google Charts has resolved for us is, using Google Charts to track time, creating charts for different variations within our company. Google Charts has greatly increased our company's support time for handling tickets and clients are much much happier having their issues resolved much faster; More Importantly; Google Charts gives a great point of view to determine if additional support is needed such as hiring more employees within the department.

Pros

Google Charts has been a vital part for my department we are constantly looking for a software or application where we can track out time for support tickets, and we found Google Charts to be the best; With using Google Charts there is a huge list of the type of charts to choose from the lists; entering data is a breeze, there are controls and dashboards where I can choose a chart of my choice and send of the weekly or monthly time allotted for support tickets that I have worked to my manager. Google Charts I can save my chart on google drive and then just update the existing chart from time to time. Moreover, with Google Charts there is great animation which is kind of cool if you ask me. Google Charts is free to use and that saves a lot of money if I were to go elsewhere and look for an application to create charts.

Cons

Google Charts as far I have used it, I have not Encountered any issues yet.

Matheus

Industry: Farming

Best tool for charts

I use it everyday for measure, register and calculate data for different purposes and environments.

Pros

Google Drive storage integration, easy to use, clean interface, has many functions.

Cons

Needs internet to work online and google chrome to work offline. But it can lose data when offline.

Radoslav

Google Charts - easy and powerful for your site

Pros

1. First of all, it is a free tool you can use for your personal websites. 2. Google also uses these charts for showing some data, which for me is an indicator of a stable product that guarantees no problems or little of them. 3. There is a gallery where you can choose a lot of chart types. I think you can show everything that is in your head because the layouts are really a lot. 4. The carts are customizable, which means that you can fit your chart with your own design ideas and you can fit it to your website standards. 5. It supports cross-platform compatibility which is cool and you won't have serious problems showing the charts in different browsers or under different operating systems. 6. You can fill the charts with your own dynamic data which is all you need in powerful charts. 7. There is a support forum where you can find help - or you can even ask for some problem you cannot solve. 8. Google represents rich documentation on how to use Google Charts with examples.

Cons

Since now I haven't seen any cons, that bothers me. It is very cool organized and easy to use for tour personal purposes.

Simple Tool but Can Offer Interactive Charts

I mainly use Google Charts for everyday operations and presenting to the Leadership Team a variety of topics using dynamic and interactive charts. It is easy, effective, organized, and helps in saving a lot of time.

Pros

The tool itself is fairly efficient, I can make a chart, graph, or a table effortlessly and it doesn't make the task complicated. I also like how this tool is integrated with other Google products like Docs and Sheets. I can use the other tools as a source of my data and create a presentation from there.

Cons

This can only be used while you're online. Also, some functionality are limited or hard to find.

Aaron

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Google sheets is a simple way to share charts with others

It is overall a great and easy way to make a chart quickly and share it with others that they can edit at anytime. It is great to see the edits my partners have made and seeing the history of what has changed of my charts.

Pros

I enjoy of how simplistic it is to create numerous kind of charts/graphs. The functionality is very simple of creating documents that I can share with others. I think it is great of how it automatically saves your work when you exit out of the program. It is a great program to use for those who are new to making graphs and charts.

Cons

I wish there were more types of details/widgets you can use to edit your charts and also some more customer service when I am having difficulty on my chart.

Matteo

So simple to use

Super easy to set up and use. Syncs across our entire team's devices instantly, so we can work on the same project at the same time without overlapping. Can't imagine a work day without Google Charts.

Pros

Free, simple to set up and use, great for charts and presentations, easy to access from any device in the world thanks to it being saved on Google's 'cloud'.

Cons

Lacks a few features that I used to have on Powerpoint, but aside from this, a fantastic alternative and so much more user friendly than Microsoft's alternatives!

Suzanne

Industry: Graphic Design

Not for Novices

The end results are very professional looking. However the general public won't be able to produce these charts for their websites until it is made MUCH more user friendly.

Pros

It is extremely customizable and adaptable to a variety of situations. There are dozens of different chart types, and lots of options for how you want your data displayed with the chart. Changes on your website happen in real time.

Cons

This software is very inaccessible to beginners in html/css as well as any casual website editors. In a world where more and more people are able to create websites through visual editors without knowing any code at all, Google Charts is reminiscent of a past where only coders could build websites. All of the guides were written by coders for coders. It basically just gives you sample snip-bits of code for each chart type and tells you to customize it yourself. There isn't any kind of sandbox area to test out your code attempts within the app either, nor any links to resources to teach yourself code either. It also doesn't explain important information about later down the pipeline, for after you finish your chart and want to post it on your website. Many commonly-used website building platforms don't allow users to directly use CSS, and sometimes not even HTML either. In order to add your chart to such websites, you will need third-party plugins.

Super cool with tons of functions

Just a great experience using this tool for my prior and future preventions, good luck, I know you’ll enjoy it!

Pros

Want to have the best looking graphs and charts at your next business meeting? This is a must for any business man or woman in today’s world. It has so many options that are easy to use and make any prevention stand out. I’ve used it for several school projects along with medical research preventions and they have always turned out excellent. It’s user friendly platform provides a beginner basis but options for the advanced level user. A must have!

Cons

No cons to this excellent program. It really has it all and it provides the normal google standards as google has for all its products. The only complaints would have to be that it can always have more options, but that would just mean more things to figure out how to use that you ultimately don’t need.

dickson