• Pros

• "Amazing to use!!! I absolutely love this product."

• "It's great for basic information and it's easy to implement"

• "This product is very easy to navigate and use. It makes showing charts easier as well as configuring them."

• Cons

• "Can be easy to learn but hard to master when trying to build more complex charts"

• "The menu bar does contain a lot of information which can be a bit overwhelming, especially for first time users. But the software itself is easy to navigate so it isn't something that is a big deal."

• "Though impressed by its suite of options, it still lacks the sophistication and high-end functionality of the Microsoft software."

Browse Google Charts Reviews

Kelsey from Crow Canyon Archaeological Center

Google Charts

Overall, I love Google Charts. I was using other online sites and excel, but Google Charts is by far superior.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how easy it is to integrate with all of the other Google products. You can use Google Charts to create any type of chart that you may need. It's also really easy and handy to be able to embed the charts on your site if you wish.

Cons

The interface is pretty simple which makes it great to easily figure out what you are doing and how to create the graph, but it is a bit harder to deeply personalize and get creative with the graphs.

Reasons for Switching to Google Charts

Excel was too complicated and Google was easier to integrate.

Timmy from Epic Software

Real-time Data Visualization collected from throughout your organization

Google Charts helps us provide graphics for intra-company presentations, where data can be quickly assembled and graphed in order to shed light on trends, ideas, or capabilities pertaining to opinions or data. There's not hard-and-fast way to use Google Charts, but we have found that it is a comfortable and capable way to express data visualization for many different situations.

Pros

I love that Google Charts is so easily customized. I can show the amount of data downloaded on a weekly basis in a bar chart, or I could just as easily throw onto a shared screen the results of a company-wide poll on what's we want for catering next week. With this much ability, Charts is a fun and effective method of showing everyone their personal analytics.

Cons

Google Charts is hard to make very precise plots on. The axis configuration options are limited, the colorbars are typically set automatically, and the chart plot size and line shape/weight is often lacking in options. The surface role of the software is to show, not to explain.

Reasons for Choosing Google Charts

Panoply had rigorous input requirements that we all got tired of meeting.

Reasons for Switching to Google Charts

Matlab plots were tedious to create.

Engoudou Edzimbi from Etan Patrick

Real-time google data and graphics

Overall, google charts is an application that can interpret and visualize data in many situations. I love google charts. I used to use sites or applications like Microsoft Excel but it is by far the best.

Pros

Google Charts is a software I love. Convenient and easy to convert graphics to spreadsheets and even customize them. So easy to customize. I can create a set of charts and share the results with clients or editors who can give their opinions and choose the charts they like. It's a concrete method for the personal analysis of everyone.

Cons

Google charts remains basic because it lacks other features. As a proof, it is difficult to make accurate charts, the color bars are automatically defined, the chart layout lacks functions and the axes are limited. We cannot really customize our charts.

Graphics

Suzanne from Self employed

Industry: Graphic Design

Not for Novices

The end results are very professional looking. However the general public won't be able to produce these charts for their websites until it is made MUCH more user friendly.

Pros

It is extremely customizable and adaptable to a variety of situations. There are dozens of different chart types, and lots of options for how you want your data displayed with the chart. Changes on your website happen in real time.

Cons

This software is very inaccessible to beginners in html/css as well as any casual website editors. In a world where more and more people are able to create websites through visual editors without knowing any code at all, Google Charts is reminiscent of a past where only coders could build websites. All of the guides were written by coders for coders. It basically just gives you sample snip-bits of code for each chart type and tells you to customize it yourself. There isn't any kind of sandbox area to test out your code attempts within the app either, nor any links to resources to teach yourself code either. It also doesn't explain important information about later down the pipeline, for after you finish your chart and want to post it on your website. Many commonly-used website building platforms don't allow users to directly use CSS, and sometimes not even HTML either. In order to add your chart to such websites, you will need third-party plugins.

Hillary from Children’s international

Google charts works well

Overall, I have a really great experience using google charts. I feel like this software is very user friendly, easy to use and I like to visualization to assemble your data.

Pros

I really like that google charts is really easy to use and very user friendly. I like that there are many different tools that you can use to make your charts. You can make different types of charts from different of information and people will understand it. I like that you are able to share it with other people.

Cons

So far, I have had a great experiences with google docs. I have never encountered any big issues except that the data can often be distorted if you download it from excel.

My review for Google Charts

Creating charts has never been easier or more impressive thanks to Google Charts, in short, you give numbers to Google, and it turns you into graphics. Some graphics require some coding knowledge, but most of them offer graphics services that can easily be used without the need for graphics knowledge, and all are open source. Approximately I use Google charts for 1 or 2 years and this software helps my work.

Pros

The most beautiful features of Google Charts - A rich graphics library, You can customize the graphics according to your needs, Support for different browsers available, Free, You can collect all the graphics in one place, Easy to work with dynamic data.

Cons

As I said, the need some coding knowledge for some charts, and I think this is the most missing part of Google Charts. In fact, there is no other missing feature. Also, in my opinion, there is a need for new updates and changes. It might a good surprise for the customers.

Reasons for Switching to Google Charts

If you are looking for diversity RAWGraphs is the tool you are looking for. However, this program is not very easy to use. So I started using Google Charts. In fact, both software has beautiful features. But for me, Google Chart is one step ahead.

Finally Google's chart maker arrives

Google Charts allows you to make impressive charts to include in presentations to clients. It's quick and easy to use and the best free software to do this with.

Pros

As you'd expect, it is very easy to use and navigate around. It has some really great features such as the ability to embed your charts into your websites. And it's free!

Cons

Like the rest of Google's "office apps" you need to be connected to the internet to use it. Yes you can use it offline in Chrome but it's not reliable to save all your work.

Reasons for Switching to Google Charts

Integrates with the rest of G Suite and storage on Drive.

Victoria from Broome Street Society

Google Charts

Overall my experience with Google Charts is good and recommendable

Pros

Great feature to use with our staff. Great for creating charts to document spending and for contests

Cons

There is probably nothing I dislike about using this software. It is very useful for me and my team.

Nadeemur from Nokia

Performance is Very Good

It is a wonderful software. I love using it. The interface is very nice. It is very easy to use. One good thing is that it is completely free to use it. The only downside is that you need proper internet connectively to use it. Without an internet connection, you cannot use it.

Pros

Google Charts helps to analyze data in a chart, table, and graph form. The interface is very interesting. It integrates perfectly with other Google products. It has good performance and the best thing is that it is completely free to use.

Cons

Google Chats is a very useful product from Google but you need internet connectivity to operate it. Without an internet connection, you cannot use it. This is the main problem with Google Charts that I have been facing for a long time.

Kelsey from Apara Care Health at Home

HH perspective

Pros

I like the compatibility and diversity of all the google forms to be easily shared with other co workers

Cons

I have not ran into an issue, we use google all the time.

Sachith from Pearson

Create charts for free

Overall, this is an amazing software to create your charts, it’s very easy to use and the most important thing is that it’s free you don’t have to pay for it, plus there is a lot of data about this software and how it functions. Honestly, there is only one flaw and that is it requires an internet connection, which is not a big deal because everyone has internet nowadays.

Pros

Google Charts offers a lot to users. Firstly, it’s free to use which is an amazing thing because you can save a lot of money. It’s very easy to use, you can make charts with ease and you can use this tool for your website. You can customize charts, which means you can design a chart that would fit your website which is something amazing. You can also add data into the charts which is a way to create a powerful chart. Another great thing is that there are forums and a lot of documentation on how to use this software properly.

Cons

The main thing that I don’t like about Google Charts is that you need access to the internet to use it. Also, you need to have Google Chrome if you want to use Google Charts offline but if you use it offline you might lose some data so I don’t recommend using it without an internet connection. Another thing that annoys me a bit is that it’s not simple to use. It’s not very difficult by any means but you got to have a little experience, it’s not for beginners. I would also want to see some other graphics and some new 3D effects.

Google Charts Review

One of the main benefits and business problem Google Charts has resolved for us is, using Google Charts to track time, creating charts for different variations within our company. Google Charts has greatly increased our company's support time for handling tickets and clients are much much happier having their issues resolved much faster; More Importantly; Google Charts gives a great point of view to determine if additional support is needed such as hiring more employees within the department.

Pros

Google Charts has been a vital part for my department we are constantly looking for a software or application where we can track out time for support tickets, and we found Google Charts to be the best; With using Google Charts there is a huge list of the type of charts to choose from the lists; entering data is a breeze, there are controls and dashboards where I can choose a chart of my choice and send of the weekly or monthly time allotted for support tickets that I have worked to my manager. Google Charts I can save my chart on google drive and then just update the existing chart from time to time. Moreover, with Google Charts there is great animation which is kind of cool if you ask me. Google Charts is free to use and that saves a lot of money if I were to go elsewhere and look for an application to create charts.

Cons

Google Charts as far I have used it, I have not Encountered any issues yet.

Gerson from Financial Services

Easy to use and impliment

Overall, Google Charts is a good tool that one would always feel good coming to. The easy to use API and implementation, along with the fact that users also have an easy time reading the charts are big pluses. Learning the toolset is also straightforward and allows one to learn Charts in not that much long of a time and being free is also a big plus and hope it stays free through its lifetime.

Pros

I have used Google Charts in all my websites when I can make use of it. Google Charts is a good way to present one's data on their site and the implementing Google Charts is quite easy once a person looks at their docs. I have never had much difficulty setting up different types of charts and feeding them data, as Google has made the adding the Chart API and the Chart code itself amazingly easy to add to one's one website. Not only getting it to run a breeze, Charts also has a good amount of options of not only when it comes to wanting to change the data presentation type but also customizing its looks. It is also light and loads quickly which is also a good plus.

Cons

The ease of use that comes from Google Charts along with its simplicity comes with a tradeoff and if one wants to create more sophisticated charts, one will have to go to more other options, especially when it comes to multiple sets of larger data. Charts is also light when it comes to user interaction with the chart, usually I use charts for only presenting data and nothing for complicated user-side manipulation.

Gabriela from Panera

Google Charts Review

My overall experience with Google Charts is always amazing every time I use it. I love that creating charts can be so easy. Also, Ive seen my grades in school improving because of Google Charts. I will continue to use this! for a very long time!

Pros

What I love about this software is that it is super easy to use and learn. This software also works all all types of browser so It is very friendly. I also love Google Charts as a college students because in almost all of my classes I use Google charts. I recommend this to everyone! I absolutely love this.

Cons

One feature that can be improve in the feature is that you can not use this offline. You need internet access, which is not a downside for me because almost everything on phones need internet access. Everything is also so easy to use. I still highly recommend this product to everyone!

Matheus from Terras App Solutions

Industry: Farming

Best tool for charts

I use it everyday for measure, register and calculate data for different purposes and environments.

Pros

Google Drive storage integration, easy to use, clean interface, has many functions.

Cons

Needs internet to work online and google chrome to work offline. But it can lose data when offline.

Radoslav from eSoftware

Google Charts - easy and powerful for your site

Pros

1. First of all, it is a free tool you can use for your personal websites. 2. Google also uses these charts for showing some data, which for me is an indicator of a stable product that guarantees no problems or little of them. 3. There is a gallery where you can choose a lot of chart types. I think you can show everything that is in your head because the layouts are really a lot. 4. The carts are customizable, which means that you can fit your chart with your own design ideas and you can fit it to your website standards. 5. It supports cross-platform compatibility which is cool and you won't have serious problems showing the charts in different browsers or under different operating systems. 6. You can fill the charts with your own dynamic data which is all you need in powerful charts. 7. There is a support forum where you can find help - or you can even ask for some problem you cannot solve. 8. Google represents rich documentation on how to use Google Charts with examples.

Cons

Since now I haven't seen any cons, that bothers me. It is very cool organized and easy to use for tour personal purposes.

Dominic from Sentz Consulting

Simple and beautiful

Embeds nicely in websites / webapps with a small footprint.

Pros

Google does most of the heavy lifting for you. Simply put your data in the correct format (typically a JSON object), set a few parameters/options, and you have a beautiful looking chart to embed in a website, app, or other project. I've used a couple other visualization libraries and Google Charts is definitely the simplest. I absolutely love the Timelines chart! It worked flawless to display work order data (reported, scheduled start/finish, actual start/finish dates) on a timeline for easy data analysis. With so many chart types to choose from, you'll find something you can use!

Cons

While Google makes it super simple to implement, it does come with some drawbacks. There are a multitude of parameters/options for each chart type, but serious tweaking requires some more advanced scripting knowledge. For developers like me who have used more "programmatic" charting libraries in the past, it wasn't a huge deal, but I can imagine that more basic users might have been stuck with something they want to change, but can't.

Ched from Trusty Tails Pet Care

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great Help!

Our org. chart was created through this software so it's now easier to visualize the roles and take a look into the layers for all staff. An org chart that is accurately created helps a lot in coming up with some other projects for HR like salary.

Pros

Back in the day, when we didn't have any HRIS system and all we have were spreadsheets and Google docs, etc, my boss created our Org. Chart through Google Charts. I was very happy with this as I am able to visualize the company's roles and organize them appropriately.

Cons

There's not a whole lot of aesthetics - few colors to choose from for fonts. It's nothing important really but sometimes when you want to tweak it a bit to give a fresh new look, it's hard to do.

Dilraj from Click Labs

Charting made easy with Google

Overall experience was really positive with google charts nicely integrated with other google products like google sheets, slides, etc.

Pros

Google charts are nicely integrated into other google products like google slides or google sheets. All you need to do is add the data to the google charts and nicely built charts are available in your slides for presentation. A number of chart customisations are available along with easy to use features for beginners for modifying the data in their charts.

Cons

Networks connectivity is required for making accessing these charts and its hard to customize them if you are looking for other neatly built charts available currently.

anthony from Mobile DJ by DJ Tony Tone

Charts that help me excel

GOOGLE CHARTS IS THE BEST THINGS FOR FINDING OUT WHAT I NEED TO DO TO EXCEL AND I LOVE IT

Pros

What I love the most about Google Charts is the fact that I'm able to organize and see first hand how my complany is growing. Keeping all my financial things are going and customer database is as well. Charts that honestly I would have to pay a lot of money for if I had to use any other software. Intergration directly to my Gmail account is also the most amazing things as well.

Cons

There isn't one thing that I don't like about Google charts because it does everything I need and ore without any extra fees or hidden charges

The best chart application you can use

Google charts is a weekly, or almost daily tool that we use in our workplace. Definitely a would recommend to use.

Pros

The Google Charts tool provides you with a free-to-use chart application where you can do analytical work on a daily basis. To put it shortly - it is the best tool to use in the market at the moment - it is free and has almost the same features as what the competitors offer.

Cons

The sharing of the created charts is a bit confusing as you can change the ways the users can access by only viewing, being able to edit the file etc. but it can be easily overcome as there are lots of online tutorials

Simple Tool but Can Offer Interactive Charts

I mainly use Google Charts for everyday operations and presenting to the Leadership Team a variety of topics using dynamic and interactive charts. It is easy, effective, organized, and helps in saving a lot of time.

Pros

The tool itself is fairly efficient, I can make a chart, graph, or a table effortlessly and it doesn't make the task complicated. I also like how this tool is integrated with other Google products like Docs and Sheets. I can use the other tools as a source of my data and create a presentation from there.

Cons

This can only be used while you're online. Also, some functionality are limited or hard to find.

Luís Ricardo from Criar

Industry: Printing

Powerful Charts, Comprehensive Documentation

I use charts every day to generate real time reports for my company. I think it's crucial to have your own data visualization tool and Google Charts does it perfectly.

Pros

The best thing I like about Google Charts is its robustness and community support. The configuration and data structures simplicity also are a huge pro.

Cons

Although it's probably the best software for charts available, setting it up is still not trivial task for beginners. What would be helpful perhaps would be something like a "Wizard" or a way to easily generate the charts based on configurations you make in an online tool or something.

Jeannette from The Print Quarter

Industry: Printing

An array of useful charts for live dashboards

We use Google Charts in our live printing dashboard. This is a live web portal which shows us how many print jobs are waiting, and projected customer requirements vs. capacity. We like the Google Charts including Gauge, which look visually appealing and show us data at a glance. It was easy to implement and seems to work reliably.

Pros

I like the variety of charts that Google Charts can produce, and they are great for live dashboards for print analytics and print requirements.

Cons

The styling isn't very customisable, and the graphics are fairly basic and don't have much of a wow factor. I'd like to see some fashionable 3D effects for example.

google charts

Pros

-it works very similarly to excel - I like that it is accessible on any computer as long as I know my password and have internet -it can be shared with others so it is easy to use for group assignments -I think it is a little easier to use compared to other sharing sites. I can easily make graphs and insert data into the cells. -I don't seem to have any issues when I download the document to the mac, which is sometimes an issue with other sites. -it is intuitive to use the graph features and allows me to select the correct color and fonts easily

Cons

-sometimes it doesn't work as well when I have multiple graphs open and many users are making edits at the same time -sometimes I have trouble finding what graphs I want to use -it is not the best site to use for statistical analysis. You have to really know what equation you want to use in order to get the proper statistical analysis done. If you are familiar with the equations you need then it is not really an issue. -you can really only use properly when you have internet connection. It would be great to be able to use without internet such as when on a plane, traveling, in the car etc. -the graphs are not that nice honestly. They don't look as polished as some other websites.

Trevor from Triovo

An excellent alternative to reflecting statistics

My job is to receive the reports from our website: sales, visits from users, subscribers and transfer them to Google Charts. This has allowed us to create comparison tables for presentations, draw conclusions and design new strategies.

Pros

A free service plus an embed code is synonymous with happiness. Precisely what I like most about Google Charts is the ability to share my work in any HTML space. This tool is easy to handle and I only needed a few minutes to understand it. He has become a good ally because I like numbers and allows me to offer a translation of the reports.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints about Google Charts, it is an effective but very punctual service. Maybe they could innovate in new graphics styles, it's my only request.

Crystal from SIATech Charter High School

The power of excel everywhere

I use sheets to keep track of my personal projects as well as records for my job and it is the perfect tool that I can access from anywhere.

Pros

It's everything I already do in excel, plus more! I use sheets to keep all sorts of records and data together. It makes it easy to share and distribute to others and getting feedback is a breeze. It's easy to input the numbers and even easier when I need to generate charts.

Cons

It slows down as I add more tabs, but it's no different than my excel file. It also takes a little time to get used to as it's not an exact copy of excel. Super close though.

Aaron from Virginia Commonwealth University

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Google sheets is a simple way to share charts with others

It is overall a great and easy way to make a chart quickly and share it with others that they can edit at anytime. It is great to see the edits my partners have made and seeing the history of what has changed of my charts.

Pros

I enjoy of how simplistic it is to create numerous kind of charts/graphs. The functionality is very simple of creating documents that I can share with others. I think it is great of how it automatically saves your work when you exit out of the program. It is a great program to use for those who are new to making graphs and charts.

Cons

I wish there were more types of details/widgets you can use to edit your charts and also some more customer service when I am having difficulty on my chart.

Zachary from Sweet Capacity LLC

Industry: Food Production

Looks great, sometimes tricky to set up

Once you have a chart formatted the way you want it, it's going to be rock solid and look great.

Pros

Sharp, responsive charts and graphs in a modern "google-y" template. Can handle year-upon year amounts of data and present it clearly.

Cons

Takes a while to get used to entering data series having come from MS Excel. Sometimes when looking for answers support documents that come up are out of date.

All the time online

Dinidu from IFS

The Number One Free Chart Tool

Google Charts is a free tool that works on any platform. It has many templates and provides great functionality but it becomes slow when large sets of data are involved.

Pros

It is cloud-based and it can be used on any platform for free. It supports a high level of chart customization and many chart templates. The charts can be easily integrated into documents and shared with others.

Cons

It requires a permanent Internet connection. Big sets of data take a long time to process. It can become troublesome if more users are working at the same time.

Daniel from University

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Google charts is a great way to connect with others with your graphs

It has been a great way to share my projects with others with ease and to create graphs and many more very easily.

Pros

I loved how easily it is to create graphs, pie charts, line graphs and many more to share with others, and that they are able to edit it as well. It saves automatically without any difficulties. There are many gadgets I can use to make my projects look amazing with this program.

Cons

A con I would say is to help me and guide me with what and how to use some of the gadgets for my graphs.

Super cool with tons of functions

Just a great experience using this tool for my prior and future preventions, good luck, I know you’ll enjoy it!

Pros

Want to have the best looking graphs and charts at your next business meeting? This is a must for any business man or woman in today’s world. It has so many options that are easy to use and make any prevention stand out. I’ve used it for several school projects along with medical research preventions and they have always turned out excellent. It’s user friendly platform provides a beginner basis but options for the advanced level user. A must have!

Cons

No cons to this excellent program. It really has it all and it provides the normal google standards as google has for all its products. The only complaints would have to be that it can always have more options, but that would just mean more things to figure out how to use that you ultimately don’t need.

Anthony from Blamotech LLC

The standard in charts

My overall experience with using Google charts has only been positive. They are functional and work very well. I continue to use them today.

Pros

Google charts are used across all industry, and I love using them. They are very easy to use, and well documented. They render fast, and work across many platforms. Also, they look really clean! And for the most part they are free to use!

Cons

I haven't found any cons for using this product except for the fact you need to be online to use them.

Thomas from Woodland Foods

Easy To Use Charting API

We've used this for more customizable charts than what is available natively in FileMaker. It's a simple API call from a FileMaker Webviewer object, and the charts are better looking with far more options than FileMaker allows natively. The charts look good and easily visualize the data being presented to the users.

Pros

Google Charts is a simple to use alternative to more expensive options, as long as your use case fits. I've used Google Charts at two different employers, in both cases as a better solution than native charting tools in FileMaker. The chart options are many, and the API is well-defined and easy to use.

Cons

The only cons I can think of is that you must have connectivity to Google hosts in order to make use of Google Charts (no local hosting option is allowed), and Google Charts is limited to data that will fit in a URL. Google does offer a Google Visualization API for larger data sets, however.

dickson from university of zimbabwe

google charts review

inter office communication can be effective and you can customise your data to meet your work requirements, thus you can easily share important work information so easily

Pros

it is very easy to use ie user friendly, comes as a free package and it is compatible with desktops which are common in most offices and other gadgets

Cons

an online application runs on data thus outside office wifi can be costly give the amount of data bundles that you may require to fire up this application.

hussein from compass egypt

Best way for delivery

Pros

So easy to reach customer everywhere As arestaurant owner i use this program for home delivery it reduces my customers service time 50% since i apply it in addition to that it increased my transaction cout for my restaurant visitors that it became very easy to customers to reach my restaurant location Its easy & profitable

Cons

So little and it dosen't affict the business

Samer from Accountability Counsel

Super easy, limited functionality

I still use google charts as my default chart rendering library, but I'm desperate to explore D3 once I learn how, to take advantage of the increased functionality and customization.

Pros

Google charts makes online graph rendering SO easy. It's always my default choice, and can produce some really nice looking basic graphs. The graph library has quite a lot of choices too, so you can build sankeys, gauges, maps, etc. on top of the usual bar chart, pie chart, column chart kind of stuff.

Cons

Though there's a decent amount of customization available in the options parameters, it's obviously no D3. I think if you need really complex charts with more interactive functionality, you're probably better off with a more complex chart rendering package.

Reasons for Choosing Google Charts

Easier to use

Easy way to present complex data with well designed and manipulative charts

You get enterprise alike charts for free, that are customizable and adoptable for any use. It is cross browser compatible making it great tool for statistic visualization.

Pros

Nowadays, it is kind a "must have" different real time analytics, but not only in numbers. Even though most of charts are alike one to another, tuning them up always took much time. Google charts offers for free pretty big gallery of possible charts, that can easily be manipulative and customized. Moreover, they support different inputs of dynamic data sources, making it excellent for fast and easy implementable dashboards or visual statistics.

Cons

Even though it is probably the simplest tool for chart editing and displaying that allows html5 cross browser compatibility, you require certain amount of knowledge to use them for online presentations. It is not really something that you can use out of the box.

Eldar from Electronics

Google charts is a very good platform.

I recommend to any user who requires this mode of operation.

Pros

In the Google Charts, I like the design that characterizes the ease of work and the quality of the work. It is suitable for chart work as for drawing. This is a java podlogi that guarantees good productivity.

Cons

There are no things I do not like, everything is superb starting from simplicity.

Rylee from Intermediate School

Great for Sharing Data

Pros

Compiling data and placing it in a visually appealing chart is great for professional portfolios, data sharing meetings, or simply wanting your data to look better. It is easy to use and makes data sharing a lot more fun!

Cons

I do not like that there are not many options for "do-it-yourself" colors/themes for the charts.

Anuththara from University of Colombo

Industry: Research

'Google Charts' A quality tool to create your own charts

My over all experience with Google charts has been excellent so far. I highly recommend this for new users.

Pros

The main thing I like about google charts is that, it's free and a simple tool to use. Another very important thing that I like about this is ,it is easy to learn and we can refer the introductions as a guide. There is even a google charts forum to help the users, which is very important. Google charts can be shared among different users also and it support various types of charts. And you need not to worry about the privacy. privacy is well maintained in google charts. The other very important feature I like about google charts is, the ability to read data directly from excel, google spreadsheets, SQL databases etc and it also auto update the charts when the source data has been changed.

Cons

There are not much drawbacks to be mentioned about google charts. The only limitation that I see is the requirement of continuous internet connection to use google charts.

Easy way to get charts on your website.

Pros

Google charts look great and are very easy to implement on your website. Our website look modern and displays our data great. I would recommend Google Charts to anybody.

Cons

I wish there was an easy way to convert the charts you build to an image to use in emails. I am sure there is a way to do it but I have not found it in the Google Chart Docs.

Visualizing the Future

Thanks to Google Charts, I am able to provide conclusions to my research with certainty. Rather than trying to convey the trends and relationships of my variables through wordy paragraphs, I can help visualize the results for myself and my readers. Of course, this is just with the sciences. Google Charts can definitely assist those that are in need of understanding their own data in a visual form.

Pros

Google Charts is a convenient software if you're looking to visualize data collected. As an engineering major, I often have to collect field data for research and identify the trends and relationship off of the data collection. Thanks to Google Charts, I'm able to visualize the trends through various kinds of graphing formats. In many ways, Google Charts is the ideal canvas for any data analyzer.

Cons

In order to use this software, you have to be familiarized with navigating the toolbars. With all the different tools to accommodate for all the various features and charts, I found it a little tedious to create a variety of charts for my data collection in a timely manner.

Román Josué from Agile Solutions

Create your charts with Google

Creating charts online easily and with many features, use an interactive dashboard, connect your data to be shown in charts dynamically and in an interactive way.

Pros

I like that Google chart is a tool simple to use, but very powerful and with a wide range of applications. I like a lot that charts are interactive, rich in features, and attractive to the eye of the viewer. Also these charts are fully customizable. The documentation is great, so you can start from zero with it and learn it in no time. In addition, Google Charts is a free software, so no cost involved with it!

Cons

You don't receive advanced statistical properties or results from the charts, and to work properly a network connection is required.

Easy, beautiful charts

Ease of use, beautiful charts, and integration into Google Sheets.

Pros

--Easy to use: Just like Google's other software, Google Charts is very easy to use and customize. --Beautiful charts: The charts I create turn out looking very well for my needs. Customization options are very helpful as well. --High quality charts: I publish in academic papers, and have used charts I create with Google Charts in publications in academic journals. --Integration into other Google Drive products: I most often use Google Charts through Google Sheets. Because of this, the charts are automatically updated as I update my data, or as users submit a response to a survey through Google Forms. --Interactive charts: Having interactive charts is very helpful. I most often use pie and bar charts, and having more data pop up when I hover over an element of the chart is very helpful and adds an essential layer of functionality.

Cons

Sometimes, depending on my data, the chart has a hard time displaying small data points. This is most often the case with pie charts that have too many categories, and is not so much the fault of the software as it is the fault of my own data.

Ian from Boys & Girls Clubs of Skagit County

The quick tool for representing data...

As someone who loves Google Suite, this is yet another example of Google going above & beyond to provide the tools necessary for strong performance. Great product.

Pros

Google Charts is easy to use. For anyone who isn't versed in Excel spreadsheets, and generating the famed pie/bar graphs, Google Charts is a much quicker route to the same objective. Google has simplified the process. Especially, if you're already using Google Suite, Google Charts is gold.

Cons

There is no getting around the learning curve, especially, if someone isn't used to data review, and doesn't know what their data is measuring. People still need to know how to work with data, otherwise Google Charts will be next to useless.

Interactive charts

Using google charts to make webpage more interactive

Pros

Google charts tool is totally free . we can make our own charts . it is used to enhancwd web applications by adding our charts. There are different type of charts line charts, spline charts , bar charts and many others. It supports all major browsers . it also supports multiple axis in chart. we can also print the chart usig webpage

Cons

there is nothing i dislike witb google charts

Jolene from Slice

Awesome tool!

I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Being part of an SEO agency is requiring to keep track of our progress. So we need to collect data from time to time. With Google Charts you can present the data to the whole team by choosing from a huge list of the type of charts. If you want to edit the data for the next meeting you can save the existing one and update it.

Cons

There is nothing I have to complain about this awesome tool.

Darshak from UPS

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

One of the best

It’s very good because it’s help me a lot to check variations.

Pros

I like it most is you can make charts of any kind of data and it’s worth it use because everyone easily understand it.

Cons

There are lot of features so you have enough features knowledge to use it otherwise it’s look worst.

Google Charts Review

Google Charts is a must have in your business. Examining the data produced by the programs this software offers will help your business excel in data analysis.

Pros

This software has allowed for very accurate data analysis in our office space. With this, we are able to track accurate data so that we can report correct figures to our department chairs.

Cons

This software has always been so helpful in the business environment. I have no complaints regarding it.