• Pros

• "The platform is easy to navigate and easy to use. "

• "Hexowatch already saved me a lot of time checking on client sites for visual changes. Not having to visit manually each website every time is a great timesaver!"

• "I like the ability to automatically monitor almost anything on the web, and making otherwise time-consuming tasks automated. "

• Cons

• "I wish there were more explanatory videos on how to use all the options of the tool. I think the Hexowatch team should continue to work on creating better tutorials. "

• "Large or heavy pages won't work as they can't be previewed. "

• "I would like the emails I recieve with the new changes to have a thumbnail of the change. I am sure that they will bring that feature eventually. "

Browse Hexowatch Reviews

Richard from WPHelpdesk

Industry: Online Media

tip of the iceberg

So far a great experience. In the beginning some pages made the google chrome tab freeze, I reported this bug and it was solved really quickly!

Pros

I bought Hexowatch purely for the visual monitoring. But it has so much more monitoring options that it has its value in almost any use-case. But the amount of checks/month for their current price point made it an absolute no brainer

Cons

It's still in a early stage so I wasn't to happy to manually add each monitor but, it's currently on the roadmap to make that easier.

Reasons for Choosing Hexowatch

user to setup and use, better pricing for the features I need.

Reasons for Switching to Hexowatch

Better pricing for the number of monitors

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much Richard! This is a fuel to our engines :)

Damon from WP Damon

Flexible monitoring tool that saves you a ton of time

Hexowatch is one of those tools where once you begin using it, you can't imagine life without it. In particular, it saves me a lot of time and increases accuracy when it comes to visually comparing WordPress web pages after applying updates.

Pros

The feature most useful for my business is the visual monitor. It allows me to watch any number of web page for visual changes and then get notified when those changes exceed a certain percentage (called sensitivity). After a change occurs, you can use their slick before/after slider to see exactly what's different. There is also a highlighter graphic that superimposes the before/after states to give you an alternative way of seeing what's changed. It's really quite clever and I've never seen anything on the market like it.

Cons

There are a few UI/UX improvements I would like to see. For example, the Monitored URLs window doesn't show tags or allow for bulk edits. Since I spend most of my time here, I'd also like to see a better summary of each page monitor without having to click/expand each one. I do however feel it's only a matter of time before additional UI/UX improvements are made. The Hexowatch team is responsive and the software has already improved much since I first started using it.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you Damon, the suggestion noted!

Mikkel from Firtal Web

Hexowatch is a life- and timesaver

We're monitoring tier prices, new tech stacks, availability and much more.

Pros

Hexowatch is really easy to use and it's possible to track almost anything. We have loads of shops and a lot to monitor, so Hexowatch is a welcome addition to our setup. We've previously used a similar monitoring tool which we found very limited, where as Hexowatch has great features and is very active in adding more features and listening to feedback.

Cons

I would like to schedule tests within different timeperiods, so it's not static like every 30 minutes or every day, but instead say: "Test every 30 minutes between 8am and 8pm". That's about it.

Reasons for Switching to Hexowatch

Hexowatch has more features.

Teng from xSquare Pte Ltd

Website monitoring

Overall, Hexowatch is alright. It's easy to setup monitoring, you'll just need the choose the type of monitoring you want and the URL of the page. As mentioned, AI monitoring obviously needs some enhancement.

Pros

Various available ways to monitor a website; whether it's your own website, client's, or competitors. For web agencies, these are useful. Types of monitoring includes; uptime, HTML, content, tech used, AI, and WhoIS info.

Cons

Their AI monitoring is still pretty un-useable after 2-3 months. Sending alerts although the site it monitors is fine. My guess is, it still can't work out sliders well.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback Teng

It's the best

The platform helps us check supplier stocks so we can update our website live using the Zapier integration. The connection to Slack is the best feature.

Pros

The platform is easy to navigate and easy to use.

Cons

Large or heavy pages won't work as they can't be previewed.

Reasons for Choosing Hexowatch

Appsumo said it was the best and I agree.

Christopher from Construction

Essential Time & Money Saving Swiss Army Knife

Pros

The HTML Element and Visual Content monitoring functionality has saved me a huge amount of time as my job requires me to monitor a huge number of regulator websites for the smaller changes which are often not captured by the larger legal tracking services. As a bonus with this tool I get a notification and a comparison / record (with changes highlighted) of the state of the page before and after . The tool also has also saved money by allowing me to work out when and what times suppliers were changing their prices (Html element monitor allowed me to see a pattern as to when was the best time to buy as some vendors change prices hourly). There are lots of different monitoring types covering everything from Visual, HTML elements, Keywords, Automatic AI Monitoring and more. Weekly feature updates and new features and very responsive developers. Web based so no need to install software.

Cons

The product is still in its infancy and although the html element monitor works a treat for tracking values and prices a dedicated pricing monitor with graphing functionality would be welcome.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you Christopher, the suggestion noted!

‍ Armand from SMA Technologies

Much more than a monitoring tool, a competitive weapon of choice

Super easy to set up, regular updates a new features, super responsive developer. Really innovative tool and original positioning on the market.

Pros

The ability to monitor all the competitor websites of interest I need to spy on and keep track of each changes made by clients on their website. There is many monitoring tools on the market but nothing like Hexowatch on the market right now. It can be used as an uptime monitoring tool but that's not its main purpose. It is its capacity to gather insights that is really staggering. Want to now when a private sell will open? Boom, you'll receive a real time notification to tell you when it happens. Want to know your next competitor move or digital marketing strategy? Boom you'll be able to know instantly when they update their page. Want to monitor your website uptime, Hexowatch can do this too. You can track keywords, html code change on any page, have a visual comparison between changes, pretty neat and well thought of. The UI is very clear and intuitive.

Cons

Nothing. It's super handy. Works as advertised and the developer is very responsive, updating it regularly.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Feedback Armand, Much appreciated.

Bruce from University of York

Amazing

Easy to use, feature rich, endless possibilities both for professional and personal use.

Pros

With SaaS it’s the team behind the product that matters most, and I know just how dedicated the team behind Hexowatch is as I've been using another of their products for a few months now. These guys pump out updates and unexpected new features weekly, they respond to your support ticket in minutes, and are actively listening to the community to become the forerunners in their niche. Although a nascent offering to the market, Hexowatch is feature rich and works out of the box like a mature SaaS. Further, it’s unique as nothing else quite like it exists at the moment. Given its myriad use cases you should jump on Hexowatch while it is being offered as a LTD, and even after to be honest.

Cons

There are a few bugs that are being ironed out but, (A) this doesn't surprise me for a product that has just launched, and (B) the team are removing them almost as fast as I type this.

Response from Hexact

Replied July 2020

Thank you, Bruce, this review motivated the team to work much harder :)

Adame from Adame Dahmani Web Services

Great for tracking competition and data that matters

I love it so far. Keeping an eye on competition and setting up a couple of watches for price dropx on some products :)

Pros

Hexowatch is easy to use and pretty good. You can track visual changes, HTML changes, HTML elements changes (my favorites), as well as other triggers.

Cons

UI is too simplistic. But it shouldn't be an issue as long as the service does its job. We will likely see improvement with time and new features make their way to Hexowatch.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much Adame! This is fuel to our engines :)

Honnah from Bendel Group

It's like having an army of vas constantly watching whatever you like round the clock

Their support is incredibly responsive, although you won't find a reason to contact support because everything is self explanatory and works like a charm hassle-free

Pros

The fact that I can be constantly monitoring changes in pricing of your competition, changes in stock availability, and and the like - essentially 247 365. My team can then impending the changes to stay competitive in the market

Cons

Hard to find any hiccups. This app works just as it should

Mike from Digital Focus

Tons of features for a great value

Overall, I am loving the deep features of Hexowatch that allow me to monitor very specific webpage changes with an easy-to-use interface.

Pros

Hexowatch allows you to monitor a wide range of changes made to any webpage. You can visually monitor a page so if any visual changes occur, you get notified. You can monitor specific html elements, specific keyword changes, certain technology stack changes, content changes, etc. You can monitor a whole page or part of a page or use AI to monitor a page. You can specify what percentage of a page needs to change to receive a notification, get notified when a website goes offline, or monitor a domain in case it expires and needs to be renewed. There's even an API so you can connect to Zapier, Pabbly Connect, etc to run automations when a webpage change is detected. There are so many options, which is great so you can get notified about the specific types of changes that are important to you. It's perfect for monitoring changelogs, product changes, blog updates, and so much more. I've been using it for a few months now and it's been very reliable in my tests with no issues. I haven't been able to find another option that offers as much value for their pricing. If you are looking to monitor webpages in a reliable manner for a fair price, then I'd recommend trying Hexowatch.

Cons

I haven't been able to find anything wrong yet. If anything, some improvements to how their website works on mobile devices would be appreciated, but the service itself has been reliable with improvements and updates being added on a monthly basis.

Reasons for Choosing Hexowatch

The large feature set combined with fair pricing got me to give it a try. The reliablility and continous improvements have gotten me to stick with Hexowatch.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Mike

Daniel from Yodapp AB

A super powerful way to keep track of competitors

It helps me to keep track of both my clients competitors as well as my competitors without me having to think about it. It's really nice to be able to save huge amount of time.

Pros

I've been a web dev for 20+ years and have used similiar software in the past. But those software cost a small fortune and they don't even provide more features. For almost all website owners it's cruical to be up to date what your competitors are doing as if you don't, you can be left behind before you even realize it. So basically you have to choices, to manually spend a lot of time to keep an eye of a, in many cases, lot of web sites to see what they are up to. OR you can use Hexowatch to monitor which ever website you want and save huge amount of time. And best of all, it's so easy to use that anyone will be up and running in no time.

Cons

It's hard to find anything negative about Hexowatch. But there are some room for improvement when it comes to UI/UX. One example is that when you add a new URL to monitor and are going to tag it and an appropiate tag doesn't exist so you need to create a new tag. By doing that you'll get transfered to another page to create the tag and you then have to start over by opening the "Add URL"-page, enter the URL again and then you can choose your new tag. I think that it should be possible to create tags without jumping back and forth between pages. I mean, AJAX isn't that hard to implement for such a feature.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much, Daniel! This is a fuel to our engines :)

Branden from Tolle Web Design

A very capable new player in the visual monitoring world of tools

Overall My experience has been pretty good. it allows me to monitor things that would be impossible with other tools. their lowest pricing tier has twice as many captures as pagescreen which i previously used. phenomenal value, considering it's a more powerful tool.

Pros

It's features are unmatched. No other visual monitoring tool that I know of can do everything that Hexowatch can. It has a very capable set of monitoring types, including those that allow you to input and click on the screen and capture how the webpage reacts.

Cons

It's definitely still new. I've run into a couple of bugs so far. But it is rapidly improving and has become a full replacement for the other tool I was using previously. Support has also been quick to help.

pricing, and features

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Great thanks Branden, much appreciated!

Beau from Beau Brewer Digital

A little rough around the edges today, but not for long. A great solution that is quickly maturing!

Don't today's rough edges, keep you from a fantastic product tomorrow! Consistent up-dates! If you experience rough edges, I'm certain that they won't be rough for very long. Hexowatch is quickly maturing. If you don't buy today, when you come back after a few months, it will have gotten much, much better (I'm not implying that it is bad, actually, it's the opposite! It's really good...). What I am saying, is that you'll likely find that you've missed out on some great prices while they launched the product.

Pros

I like knowing that I can keep toe-to-toe with my competition, checking their websites for price changes, new services or just keeping track of how their website has changed, perhaps signaling a major change in my competitors online strategy. I also like that I can keep an eye on my partners websites, ensuring their backlinks stay correct with the right anchor text. I even use Hexowatch to monitor my obligations with external links to my partner sites. It's a dead simple way to make sure that your backlinks are always powered up and active.

Cons

There are several little usability features that could be implemented, like for example, bulk editing. Or the ability to edit the entire monitor (currently, once you save a monitor, and need to make a change later, only some of the options are available to edit.) That said - it's really only a matter of time before these minor gripes will be addressed. The team at Hexowatch are always pushing out great new features and squashing bugs. So, don't let a few little usability issues lead you astray - be patient, and I'm sure they will be taken care of in no time. In my few weeks with Hexowatch, I feel that this is the software to add to your collection, especially while the prices are really favorable! It will be on of those solution, that once it matures - it will be a stellar, stound-out product that you managed to grab when the price was affordably low!

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the review and suggestions Beau

Dunia from Self Employed

An outstanding product

I came to Hexowatch on the recommendation of several people after asking in a facebook group. They were not wrong, it is the best monitoring tool I have tried so far. The monitoring that Hexowatch does is so detailed that at the beginning you have to test until you find the percentage of change you want to be warned about. I didn't like very much the tutorials they have, but every time I have contacted user support, they have helped me to solve my doubts. Great tool in which I have great expectations for the for the future.

Pros

What I like most about Hexowatch is the multiple monitoring options. You can literally monitor what you want from a website. It's a solid product, very easy to use, that gives you just what you need. Unlike other tools that start adding meaningless functionality, Hexowatch focuses on a single purpose and offers a tool that can hardly be found to be flawed.

Cons

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Dunia!

clive from IT

Industry: Information Services

Hexowatch get this while you can

Very happy They are constantly sending new updates and new improvements the system . Worth the investment

Pros

Amazing cloud Software !! I might not be using it to its full extent at present but You need to understand instead of keeping a human eye on things ,you have more important things to do. With this you get you an e-mail something has changed. Set the time monitor and away you go , you can monitor Special offers, News on travel Visa , yes updates to restrictions or relaxing restrictions. Even if think oh I’ll never use it ,I bet later you will say .Oh I wish bought that now It’s a investment and useful investment at that .

Cons

All I can say is that at present it does what says on the tin , surely you have heard that saying :)

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback!

Stratos from Design

Like having your personal newsletter system

It is like have a personal system for newsletter. Whatever you want to monitor (program updates, news on a website, price changes, etc) this is the tool to do it. I dont have to depend on the website that I want to monitor. I just set it up and let it work.

Pros

It is a very easy to use, setup, and deploy software. With just a few clicks you have a program that monitors any page you want. It has many choices on what it will monitor and it works exactly like it supposed to. Thy constantly updating their software and keep getting better.

Reasons for Choosing Hexowatch

I got it on a lifetime deal and it worth every cent.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Feedback Stratos, your suggestion noted

Arpad from WhiteX.Design

AI Sidekick for Website Maintenance

It's been a pleasing experience. It was like a heureka moment when I discovered it, and it's a great addition to my website maintenance services. Monitoring a website for visual changes is very important, and Hexowatch does a great job doing it.

Pros

Cons

I don't think there are missing features. However, once you add an URL to the system to monitor it, you can't change every setting afterwards. You need to delete the URL and re-add it with the new settings. I believe this is a minor convenience, and already talked to the dev team about it. I wouldn't be surprised if by the time of you reading this review, this has already been changed!

Peter Bachmann from Dahlstrom design

Monitor your competion, prices and/or stock levels and much more.

Pros

Cons

I'm using is with pabbly connect, and webhooks are still in it's early face, but I'm looking forward to it being developed further.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback!

Hexowatch - Near Perfect - Getting even Better

Love the software thus far. I feel like I'm only scratching the surface. The team behind hexowatch is very responsive and takes user suggesstions seriously as they've already implemented 2 of my suggesstions in about a month.

Pros

There's a lot of Pros regarding this software, but the primary use cases is if you want to monitor anything regarding uptime, site data, or even use to "spy" on competitor sites. They have an inteliigent AI monitoring that can visually check for HTML element changes (among other things like buy buttons, out of stock) and report in 5 min intervals or longer (i.e. hourly).

Cons

I don't have many cons, more feature suggesstions than anything, and their team is pretty darn responsive.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Great thanks, much appreciated

Hexowatch is the real deal

So. Goog.

Pros

I am so so so so happy I took the plunge and signed up for Hexowatch. It has completely changed our business. I love how easy it is to use, and how much data we're able to get from using it.

Cons

At the wiriting of this, they do not have inbound webhooks. Hopefully they have that soon

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much!

Brian from BJF Associates, LLC

Game Changer for Web Developers

Pros

This is a game changer for anyone that develops or hosts websites. It monitors websites for changes in numerous ways including visual changes, HTML, keyword, technology, content, WHOIS, and others. So it will basically keep an eye on a website for you. The functionality works well for people that update the plugins or software of a website - with Hexowatch I can update WordPress plugins and Hexocwatch will automatically notify me if the plugins break a page, game changer!

Cons

Nothing really. There is a small learning curve, but that is expected with any SAAS. However, it is very intuitive.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Brian!

Fabrizio from digitalfastmind

Industry: Information Services

A solid tool to get a competitive advantage over similar players in the same field

Happy, i purchased also from the same company Hexometer and they are developing and updating constantly, so i wanted to give faith and buy this one too!

Pros

It easily get the changes on other sites. We do work with e-commerce companies and we want to be updated on some price change from our competitor on several items that are part of our core business, but doing it daily it's a time-consuming task. We can easily monitor with HW and be on other tasks!

Cons

There is still a learning curve, not for the basics, but for most advanced monitoring things, i would love some live videos with more use cases.

Response from Hexact

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your Feedback Fabrizio, we are already working on the videos

David from Apphut Ltd

Monitoring on autopilot

Amazing, I have saved hundreds of hours and dollars by picking up this tool. They are constantly innovating and pushing the product further than I could have expect for the price.

Pros

Hexowatch saves me checking site manually every day. I can sit back and relax and know that if a problem happens I will be the first to react not my customers. I have test other solutions but nothing comes close to the feature set for the price. Its a real gem of a tool.

Cons

The roadmap didn't capture all of the future features. If it had I would have stacked more licenses. They undersold how good the product would become.

Price and feature set.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback David!

Steven from Topmark

A Solid Tool

So far Hexowatch has exceeded my expectations. Now I can set and forget monitors on my competitor's websites and know when they're making new offers or changing terms. It's hard to calculate how much money this tool has made for me but I'm sure it's more than the price of the software.

Pros

I really like the clean dashboard. There are lots of choices for how often and what to monitor. Setup is simple and features are laid out intuitively in an easy-to-understand format. Other tools I've tried were a lot harder to get working the way I wanted. An option to pause after the 1st detected event prevents too many alerts, which is really distracting. I also think having choices of the default server location will provide more overall reliability. And with regular updates it's been a relief knowing this app won't be abandoned like some other newcomers in this field were.

Cons

It might be nice if there was an option to get a call or SMS when changes happen.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Steven

Callum from E-commerce

Really great service

Really great

Pros

Hexowatch allows you to do tasks for a fraction of the price that it would cost from 'specialised' services that only do one thing. It's also saved my sanity from continually visiting pages like change logs, to see if there's any 'latest updates'.

Cons

It's still early in its lifetime so some more advanced improvements are needed (the ability to cloak itself against advanced websites that guard against scraping), but these are on the roadmap and the team has been very receptive to all the feedback requests I've seen

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much Callum!

Rob from Pixel & Rhyme

Like a cheat code for your business

Pros

I only learned software like this exists when I learned about Hexowatch a few weeks ago - but it's like a swiss army knife for monitoring frequently visited sites/pages. There are a lot of use cases but personally I use it to get alerts on domain name expirations or DNS changes and track RFP postings.

Cons

Tuning parameters for certain types of monitoring is limited - for instance, if you are monitoring whois changes, you can only run checks every few hours as opposed 5 minute intervals for other monitoring types. The UI is simplistic and functional, not necessarily the most beautiful or easiest to use - but it works. All in, it's a product in its early stages but it seems like the team is very responsive to feedback and implements changes rapidly, so I'm confident in its development.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Rob

Karen from Kamurj UCO

Happy to find an amazingly powerful monitoring toolset

Provided toolkit with its affordable price got me to try a use

Pros

I have been searching for a monitoring tool when I come across the review video about Hexowatch.From the very beginning was really surprised by the huge service they provide. So many monitoring tools to track product and price changes, blog updates, your competitor's product launches and so much more.

Cons

It’s been very reliable in each use case with no issues. So nothing so far.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Great thanks Karen, much appreciated!

Dave from Grain Edit

Fantastic tool to streamline your business research and monitor your competitors

Before Hexowatch I was having to do research manually. As I implement new monitors, I’m hoping to streamline the research process significantly.

Pros

Hexowatch is an impressive tool that allows you to monitor any website for visual, content or code changes. This is really helpful if you are trying to track what tools your competitors are using, if they have new employees, added certain keywords to their website as well as many other points of data. My main use case is for lead generation. With Hexowatch I can quickly get a snapshot and see if potential clients have added new members to their team. Outside of its uses i’m really impressed with how quickly Hexowatch has been implementing new features. They now offer multi-element monitoring and you can specify a date/time when a monitor should start/end. I’m especially excited about the webhooks feature and Hexowatch v2 launching soon.

Cons

Overall Hexowatch is a solid tool, but I have a few items on my wishlist. I would love to see more direct integrations, especially with CRMs. This would be really helpful for pushing potential leads to the CRM when a certain criteria is met.

Cost

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Annie from Strategy Solutions

Cool tool

Pros

I really like the large variety of different monitors which helps me to track different pages and sections that I need. Besides Hexowatch provides a guide video on each monitoring tool about its usage. The easy and simple dashboard is all that any user needs.

Cons

I didn't find any downsides yet. Hope that the team will go on working the same way.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much Annie! This is a fuel to our engines :)

Limitless use cases to save time and money

Pros

The ability to easily monitor and track online changes of websites, whether they are for pricing changes, updates, news etc. There are many ways to implement this software to save time and money.

Cons

Have to log into the dashboard to see the changes from an email notifications

Reasons for Choosing Hexowatch

Got a great deal and didn't know such a service existed. Jumped at the chance.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Garrett from Godai Group LLC

Promising features

Pros

Several different page monitoring options from visual to code to technology stack. Very useful for different use cases.

Cons

UI a bit slow, organization and workflow a bit clunky as of writing this. They are improving features and within the last week it has already improved.

Reasons for Switching to Hexowatch

I didn't fully switch yet, still comparing.

Response from Hexact

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your Feedback Garrett, we prepared new tools coming very soon

Alex from All Marketing Services

One tool, multiple use cases

I can check updates on my competitors' websites, I can check updates on my clients' websites, I can track updates on my own websites.... Multiple use cases.

Pros

I love Hexowatch. I use it to monitor some of our websites, our clients' websites and our competitors. It is really easy to use and set up and you can define the frequency you want to check a website.

Cons

I can't think of any right now. Loving the product.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Great thanks Alex, much appreciated!

Jorge Edel from veeme media

My favorite tool in my marketing agency

It's a great tool to have. You need help finding ways to make even more useful

Pros

This gives that edge that other agencies don't have or have to pay lots of money for it. I like the visual monitor the most

Cons

I wish it can log in to sites and then check for changes

Response from Hexact

Replied July 2020

Thank you for the review Jorge! By the way, the feature to login before the screenshot is already released ;)

Sean from Modern-Digial.Co

Hexowatch is an Invaluable Tool for Consultants That Need to Know, Now

So far so good, nothinig seroues to complain about.

Pros

I had been looking for something like this to help me monitor client websites and competitor websites to ensure our SEO, messaging, CRO and offerings remained competitive and so we could take advantage of changes as quickly as possible. I hadn't found anything that met my needs and had a fair price point, but Hexowatch stepped in and now it's one of the top tools I use for my campaigns.

Cons

The main things would be to see more features roll out, have more options to add individual features a la carte, and to have a bit more guidance when setting up some of the trickier monitoring items.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Sean!

Chris from AP

A true timesaver for admins that need to keep track of multiple sources

A great investment in a time-saving solution that helps me stay on top of multiple deal sources, faster than the competition.

Pros

- great value for money, saves me a lot of time - responsive and helpful customer support - no better solution in the market to my knowledge - constantly optimizing

Cons

- interface can be a bit buggy, UX can be improved

Shekhor from Biz Brainers

HexoWatch the spy under the hood

Its great so far and for the price I grabbed this deal is no brainer.

Pros

The Keyword Monitoring event is the most important feature I found for me. I can spy on my competitor whether they increase or decrease the number of the keyword on their article which I want to rank for my article. By doing so, it will help me to take the decision whether to keep the keyword count lower or higher.

Cons

I felt like implementing multiple event under the single hood might be very helpful. Recently they updated the tool and implemented such feature. I am yet to give it a shot. But I am very excited that they listened to my feedback and worked accordingly.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Shekhor!

Alberto from Galabyte Consulting

Be notified on any web page changes

Pros

It works. If you want to be notified when a competitor changes prices, this is the app for that. Also for any other task when you need to know when something changes on any website.

Cons

It's still on its infancy. It works right now. But I know there are some features missing and I trust they will develop them.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much, Alberto!

All in one monitoring solution

Hexowatch had been very reliable in terms of what it does. Can't go wrong with it.

Pros

Great for monitoring just about anything related to website. From competitor's promotions to your backlinks or even own website.

Cons

Team member features. Even more documentation and use cases would help a lot.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Marius from eJobs Romania

All-in-one solution to monitor domains and websites

Overall, Hexowatch is great. It can be used both to monitor your own websites (to make sure nothing is wrong) or to check your competitors and see what they chance (technology, content, visual, etc.).

Pros

Depending on the website, I use various features. For example, for static WP websites, I use visual monitoring to make sure nothing breaks after updating plugisn and themes. I use availability monitoring on all websites to make sure there is no downtime. I use domain monitoring for domains I'd like to buy or to make sure we don't forget to renew ours.

Cons

I wish there were more granular options for server location (chosing by country). Currently, there are 3 options: US, EU, Asia.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much Marius!

Adam from Second Look Remodeling

Saves time, just works

Pros

It's easy to set up to monitor a site, yet has some very powerful features.

Cons

It wasn't free, but it is the best price to power ratio I could find. It's well worth the cost to me.

Reasons for Choosing Hexowatch

Distill.io is great, but to get the most benefit from it would cost me much more than hexowatch.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Great thanks Adam, much appreciated :)

Dean from Dino Media

Perfect for keeping track of changes

Pros

We use this mainly for keeping track of competitors websites and when a particular page/product changes, to allow us to maintain our position in terms of features and competitive pricing.

Cons

The setup can be a bit fiddly but once trialled, it makes sense

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Dean!

Vitaliy from Webixor

AUTOMATION OF BORING ROUTINE TASK!

It is a superb tool that saves us time and gives an ability to react on time on various events/changes/triggers.

Pros

It allows me to check updates of websites and content on competitors' sites without actually visiting their websites every day.

Cons

Nothing so far, maybe more video tutorials would be perfect.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much Vitaliy!

deni from BULOG

Great tool to check and monitoring competitor

it makes it very easy for me to monitor competitors so that I can respond quickly to any changes made by competitors

Pros

time saver, makes it easy for web competitors, price changes and others

Cons

there are some web that can't be monitored, but I hope the next update can be fixed

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Deni

Rod from MCD

Very good product

Pros

This product is really easy to use with many features. I can use it in different ways, I appreciate.

Cons

For my use cases, there is no cons but I'm sure, as a new product, there are few. But with the great team behind, no doubt they are tackled step by step !

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Great Thanks, Rod! Much Appreciated!

berton from berton nv

Industry: Cosmetics

Hexowatches for you

Pros

The UI is nice and intuitive. The propositions made by Hexowatch are correct and complete.

Cons

It would be nice to have the ability to attach a different emailadress to each search or watch.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Berton

Ryan from Dr World

Very flexible monitoring abilities

Pros

Flexibility, ease of use. I used it to monitor new outbreaks on CDC website.

Cons

None really. If stretching it, I would say there's no grouping or easy sorting of the urls.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much Ryan! This is a fuel to our engines :)

Ganesh from Tamada Media

I Recommended

Pros

Webhooks and third-party integrations ready Check frequency. starts from as low as 5 minutes Line chart representation

Cons

No live chat support pricing is little expensive

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Great thanks, much appreciated

Josecar from Jointio

One of the best solutions I have ever used

I can save time with the automatic system that checks multiple elements (Whois, HTML, visual changes...) on any website so I'm free to do other more important stuff.

Pros

What I like the most is its fast development, responsive support, and that it works. They also include webhooks that is a must for automation, so I'm really happy with it till the date.

Cons

I really like it. It's not perfect (who is?) but they are very new and they are constantly getting better so no remarkable bad points.

Response from Hexact

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much Josecar! This is a fuel to our engines :)

Doug from Polymer Clay Tutor

Tracking Products Updates Of Companies that Sponsor our Influencer Product Video Reviews

Excellent. This is young company that is committed to developing and supporting it's products and customers.

Pros

Hexowatch greatly reduces the amount of time that I was spending having to manually monitor the websites and product pages of partner companies that we work with.

Cons

Many of the companies that we work with sell through Amazon. Unfortunately, Amazon prevents Hexowatch from monitoring certain pages that I would like to track. Unless Amazon changes it's policies, I don't think much can be done about this.

Response from Hexact

Replied July 2020