• Pros

• "Easy to use Easy to customize Customers love it"

• "I like the visualization of reports as it appears as developed"

• "I love the support we receive first and fore most. It’s a lot easier to use and customize than products I’ve used in the past."

• Cons

• "Some updates have broken previously saved dashboards and reports, requiring us to rebuild or write extra scripts to fix. "

• "The investment in the Info platform seems to be declining. There used to be new features on a regular basis, but now the product is pretty stagnant."

• ".css gives me issues, I'm not a previous web developer "

Browse Logi Analytics Reviews

Tod from State Council of Higher Education for Virginia

Logi Analytics for BI and General Web Publishing

We collect a tremendous amount of data from over 70 institutions and publish about 400 pages of reports of those data. We have built publication and management tools, including a robust CMS using Logi.

Pros

Versatility. The Business Intelligence tools are good, not as shiny as Tableau, but flexible, solid, and relatively easy to use. Logi shines as development platform to create a complete website or application. We use it multiple ways including a public-facing website hosted completely in Logi and IIS, and multiple private sites for data submission, review, and management.

Cons

There are a few things I would change about the graphics. I want more options to put text labels with values to reduce reliance on legends. There are also minor challenges with seamless detection of mobile device detection.

Reasons for Switching to Logi Analytics

Ease of use and maintenance

Dave from New Haven Technologies, LLC

Developer-Grade Analytics Toolkit

We have authored a reporting and dashboard solution composed of 350+ reports/dashboards, and deployed that solution to clients across the U.S. and Australia. Our application is updated automatically every evening (thanks to the ease of distributing the code generated in Logi), so our clients always have the LATEST version of our solution available. We have deployed Logi servers on-premise, in the cloud (AWS and Azure), and used it to access both SQL and REST data sources.

Pros

Tremendous flexibility and control of the "user-experience" for the solution that you develop with Logi. Can access data from a huge variety of datasources, both traditional and emerging big data and cloud. Visual development interface which creates underlying text-based code, which allows easy manipulation both for development as well as 'mass-change' editing. Text-based code is small in size and easy to distribute to remote sites for a distributed solution if required. Obfuscation of the code protects your intellectual property in the case of a commercial deployment. Developer-grade debugging capabilities greatly assist in isolating issues for quick remediation.

Cons

Logi offers a broad range of solutions, and sometimes it can be confusing to know if new features/capabilities are available for your use under your current licenses.

Reasons for Choosing Logi Analytics

Fully customizable UI for the client experience. Attractive OEM pricing structure. Developer-grade software development environment.

Reasons for Switching to Logi Analytics

Microsoft did not have a way to protect our intellectual property (i.e. the source code) which lives on distributed servers in the client environment. Also, the SSRS report source code resides inside a SQL database, which makes it difficult to extract and update for a distributed application. Finally the SSRS Report Builder provides only a 'visual' development environment, so when making 'mass changes' to the application, those changes must be done one-at-a-time via the visual editor.

Blake from MBC

Was Great Now Just Good -- 2+ Years of Decline

Logi has been a great tool for the success of my company. Logi has changed quite a bit over the 10 years I've worked with the product. Since be purchased by a few years ago the change has not been for the better. Stable relationships in the software industry are hard to come by, but those existed with Logi for a long time. Now turnover seems to be high. The quality of the product has decreased and new features have been slow. A lot of new products have come and gone and the Logi ecosystem (Info, Self Service, Predict, etc.) is confusing as ever. My faith in Logi is at an all-time low, but luckily the product remains solid. For a new user, the company may be fine. As a longtime user comparing the past to present leaves me disappointed.

Pros

The Logi Info platform allows for quick time to market. My team can create a brand new report in a matter of days where other solutions would take weeks. Logi Info places nicely with 3rd party frameworks and libraries.

Mike from Church Resource Ministries

Industry: Philanthropy

Logi Ananlytics Fails fto support security updates

While the product Logi Info has more horsepower than we needed and costs more than we should have spent to develop reports, once it's set it works well. The huge downside for us and the reason we had to leave Logi is that the support team was unable to resolve a security requirement enforced from our data source (Salesforce - TLS 1.1 encryption). The support team spent more than 2 months to try and resolve and was unable to resolve during that time. We had bought into the product and was able to develop what we needed with the help of one of their premier partners, dbSeer. However looking back, the costs were too much and the development method employed may have been the reason we were unable to meet what should have been a simple security requirement. Unfortunately we lost out in a big way by terminating our relationship in advance of the contract expiration and lost out on what to us is a large sum of money. On top of that Logi support required us to purchase additional software in hopes to remedy the situation but it didn’t and we were unable to get a refund. All said and done, Logi refused to refund the amounts we believed through their failures was due to us. So all in all were not happy that we had to quickly scramble to get another solution in place before the security requirement expired. The only good side is that Salesforce gave us multiple grace periods which was so helpful so we could find something else that would work for us. A small non-profit that we are probably made a bad decision in the first place partnering with Logi. Partly our fault but when it came to being there for us and taking responsibility Logi left us in the cold.

Pros

It can do anything you want it to do with ones data as long as you don't mind the development costs.

Cons

Complicated relationships with data sources that make it very expensive to maintain and support gave up on us when we needed them the most.

Steve from Marriott Int

Great Company, Fantastic Customer Support

Logi's approach to me as a customer has made me feel like part of the family, they are approachable and friendly at all levels. Besides having a great product, the outstanding Customer and Technical Support is one of the main reasons why we retain them.

Pros

Embeddable - Logi Studio expedites development. Most basic reports can be written in minutes and published via drag and drop in seconds. Customer Support - Logi respond to all questions and problems I encounter in a timely manner, in fact they often go beyond what I expect and provide. These are dealt with at the Technical Account Manager level without having to open a case number.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind... Nope, still nothing!

Reasons for Choosing Logi Analytics

Embeddability, rapid deployment. I can do more with Logi Studio than it promises. If I can imagine it, I can build it.

Tanvir from Aspen Dental Management Inc

Logi is Great

Great experience and success with delivering enterprise wide reports/dashboards

Pros

Cohesive experience, branding and customizable

Cons

Steep Learning curve to implement the product

Licensing cost

Michelle from Ert

Logi

I love it

Pros

The drag and drop functionality of elements

Cons

Not much available documentation available on the web

Reasons for Choosing Logi Analytics

It meets our needs and flexible and scalable

Shaun from Ert

Great product Overall

Pros

The software is very flexible and allows customizations.

Cons

Not a large user base for people to assist with app code

Customization

Jacqui from CPSI

Logi Analytics

Great experience

Pros

Our dashboards are able to provide vital information to our clients to make a positive impact on our rural communities.

Cons

Need ability to have a logi element create a temp table that I can query using sql data layer for multiple panel views.

Randy from Comply365

Pros

Logi Info makes creating reports that are easily digestible by end users quick and efficient.

Cons

PDF report output is often difficult to generate the way I want.

Brad from Jazz Aviation LP

Great rapid development tool

Excellent experience with Logi as well as their employees. The support we receive is exceptional in every way, for customer support to our account manager, Logi employees go above and beyond for their customers.

Pros

The ability to develop quality web application in a very short period of time.

Cons

Nothing at the moment that would make me not use the product

Not really.

Candice from Vector Solutions / IndustrySafe

Customers love it!

Love the support team! They really go the extra mile in addressing questions and concerns.

Pros

Brings users functionality they need with minimal impact on our development team.

Reasons for Choosing Logi Analytics

My company chose it long before I was hired, but I am impressed with the commitment to expanding product offerings and I am excited to learn more about them!

Steve from NHS Management

LOGI Info is a GREAT product

LOGI has a great support team. They have been helpful in developing and deploying several web applications. It is a good tool.

Pros

The support team bends over backward to make sure my products work as designed.

Cons

It takes a while to learn everything.

Josh from Cox Automotive

Love this product!

Pros

Cons

There a few features we would like to have added to info but are now being sold separately.

Alan from MemberSuite, Inc

Logi has added amazing value to our product

It's been a very good experience as we have grown from self service to standard reports to user managed dashboards

Pros

How it integrates into our application.

Cons

The complexity of the product and all it can do.

Reasons for Switching to Logi Analytics

More value for the money.

John Kennedy from RFID Global Solution Inc

Next Gen Analytics

It's a good fit to present the asset data that's captured in Visi-Trac, our asset management platform

Pros

Easy to use Easy to customize Customers love it

Cons

Self service module to be made more easier

Thomas from Florida East Coast Railway

Logi Info

I like the software, never used it prior to my current position

Pros

Very easy to develop new reports, good scalability

Cons

.css gives me issues, I'm not a previous web developer

Ket vui from Aspen dental

Logi review

Pros

Ease of developing and deployment to 10000 users with fantastic ui.

Cons

None that I can find. Every thing I learned is useful and effective.

Brian from Cmh for central michigan

Logi review

Pros

Flexibility and power to make just about anything

Cons

Som tedious details makes devolopment cumbersome

Abilities, cost and customization

Kirk from Duncan aviation

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Logi Info

Great

Pros

ease of use. Great for users. For non programmers, allows them to see data charts.

Cons

Hard to control elements if not cookie cutter

Steve from Nhs Management Llc

Logi Info - Going down the drain

Payroll, HR, A/R, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Reducing Overtime, reducing expense, etc.

Pros

I have 4 years of experience using the tool. Used to love it when they had good support. But, they have changed support models. They used to help you over the phone. Now that love is gone. If you need a hint or tip, you will need to submit a ticket, wait 8 hours, and get a response by mail. Normally, that response will only open up another problem, so you'll need to wait again for another email response.

Cons

I do not like their new support model. You cannot develop fast enough to make it worth it. You just spend your weeks, waiting in a queue for an answer to be partially answered via email. I am very frustrated with this software at the moment!

Zanica from Intersystems

Pros

I like the visualization of reports as it appears as developed

Cons

The Performance of the business views are poor

Prateek from Eyefinity inc

Best Product for our dashboards

Pros

Easy to develop interactive Create dashboards quickly

Cons

Data hub does not work as expected and performance is bad

Jessica from Ert

Great

Pros

Must have features and new things in 12.7

Cons

Customer success wasn’t as visual during the q and a session

Jacob from ProShip Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Logi Info Review

Great support, passion, and cooperative nature to extend Logi product features to meet our growing needs.

Pros

The implementation options and impact on user experience exceeded what I expected.

Cons

Limited implementation options when looking at embedding Logi into our application.

Ying from Strata health

Recommend this product

Pros

Flexibility and easy to integrate with other apps

Cons

A little confused at the beginning if you used to other bi tool

Andrew from Serenova

Better visualization tool

Replacing an older tool that is dated

Pros

Depth in feature functionality. Best customer and technical support

Cons

Doesn't have everything I want or need yet

Value and depth

Functionality speed to develop

James from applauseit

Great Software

Safe and east with a great interface

Pros

Love the software easy to use and straight forward training

Cons

Nothing i think the software was great to use

Indhu from Ims

Industry: Information Services

Pros

Ease of use, parameterized, easy to understand

Cons

Length of reports and Gantt chart element

Raquel from Intersystems

JReports review

Pros

I enjoy a lot the visualization of the software

Cons

I don't like the the Performance sometimes

David from CoStar

Very Flexible and Configurable

Pros

Very flexible and configurable. Integrates easily into your application.

Cons

Mobile access and working with service based data.

Rhonda from Allied Business Systems

Logi review

Pros

It’s easy to get started and create a basic dashboard and report.

Cons

It’s harder to create more complex reports. We end up talking with the EOD who shows us things not covered with training and documentation.

Kristen from Bridge Connector

Great tool to add business value

Pros

Relatively easy to use, customization, speed, ability to embed, looks great

Cons

Some challenges with customization (selecting colors, labeling, axis intervals)

Jahnavi from Innovative management Solutions

Great

Pros

Very flexible and easy to understand for analysts

Cons

Sometimes slow and takes time to load reports in jreport

High Priced tool

I have used Logi in 2016-17 and found lot of bugs in the software and after contacting the customer support they term that this is their known issue and they would be releasing the update with fixes soon

Pros

I have used this software for about an year. Great features and able to connect with every type of database.

Cons

1) No Online tutorials available if we need any help. 2) High Priced Software

going through troubles

Pros

the software will get you the answers you need

Cons

there is a heavy lift for your team to get it up and running and they are going through organizational changes

Mark from Makor Solutions

Makor Review

Great working with the updated product. looking forward to more integration with Discovery and SSRM

Matthew from Bridge Connector

Composer vs Info

Mostly good but need more documentation

Pros

Easy to get started. Seamless embedding

Cons

Seems like composer has a lot of features it needs. Widgets difficult to perfect.

Brett from Karmak

Logi Review

overall satisfied with logi. We have had some quality issues the past few SSRM releases where existing visuals have broke when upgrading with no work around. This has led us to be very cautious with upgrades as it seems like every release existing visuals have been broken upon upgrade.

Alby from Industry Networks FZC