Operations Hub

Operations Hub Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Easy to configure, make that SUPER easy to configure."
  • icon"It is at a great price point and was easy to integrate into each tool. I also love the control in limited which records I sync and how new records are or are not created within other platforms."
  • icon"The beauty of this product is its simple interface that saves me so much time. Manually syncing is just not as efficient or effective."
  • icon"The options on what data to sync is somewhat limited, especially when it comes to customer purchase data."
  • icon"That has gotten me in to some trouble a couple times but I have to just remember to turn it off."
  • icon"Inititally, I was a little confused with how to set up the limitations when it came to disabling the creation of new records from one tool to another."

Have you used Operations Hub and would like to share your experience with others?

All Operations Hub Reviews

Mandy

User friendly for the non-techy people!

I was nervous about integrating our CRM system with HubSpot. PieSync made it incredibly easy to set up all the sync integrations, even for me being a non-technical person. I highly recommend this solution and am so happy we chose it!

Pros

I was nervous about integrating our CRM system with HubSpot. PieSync made it incredibly easy to set up all the sync integrations, even for me being a non-technical person. I like being able to see the statistics of everything. I love that everything syncs to our CRM system super quickly.

Cons

My only issue, and it's not huge, is that there are some fields that don't sync because of the type of field they are. I found a work around but it would be great if for example, a drop down in CRM could map to a drop down field in HubSpot. There is also a little button that sometimes pops on automatically when setting up an integration that will sync the other way around. That has gotten me in to some trouble a couple times but I have to just remember to turn it off. Would be nice if it didn't automatically turn on.

Reasons for choosing Operations Hub

It looked like PieSync had a little more functionality and the two way always-on syncing was a major reason for me.

Josh

Syncing Done Right

Pros

First and foremost, it's SUPER simple to set up syncs. Whereas our previous syncing solution took a couple of hours to get up and running, PieSync took about 5 minutes. What's more, we were able to customize the sync to our liking, cutting out several extra steps that we had to complete in our previous system. This saved our team about 30 minutes per person per day. It's amazing!

Cons

My only gripe is that I get logged out of the system relatively regularly. For someone who LOVES watching the real time report of syncs, this can get a little annoying (but just a little).

Reasons for switching to Operations Hub

One of our Zapier automations just stopped working one day. We were told by Zapier that the issue was on our CRM side, while our CRM said it was on Zapier's side. We switched to PieSync and we haven't had a single problem since.

Brilliant. Turned a chore into a seamless process.

Pros

Seamless synch of contacts between Hubspot and Mail Chimp. Was incredibly easy to use. Loved the reporting on why things didnt work either. We've added people we had completely missed No more spreadsheets with lookups, manual imports, etc. Great value for money.

Cons

Haven't used it enough yet to find anything but so far so good.

Reasons for switching to Operations Hub

Zapier was just too complicated. Worked one way but not the other. They constantly change their integrations, etc.

Greg

Pros

Great product. Enjoyed the two-way sync.

Cons

Support was lacking. Contacted them several times and took a while to reach someone.

Reasons for choosing Operations Hub

Two Way sync was more attractive than Zapier's one way sync in many cases. Much easier to implement PieSync than Zapier

Sam

Startup Setup!

Genuinely couldn't have got ourselves off the ground in half the time without PieSync and its features - tying together multiple hubs and giving us multiple routes to market.

Pros

PieSync was an excellent means of getting us up and going in our first few months - automating the repetitive stuff so we could concentrate on developing clients and delivering work!

Cons

Software is great - always just limited by the scope of base apps APIs.

Reasons for choosing Operations Hub

Ease of use, hubspot integrations and price point

Fantastic

I had a few syncing problems because of a Mailchimp's restriction, which did not allow us to update the contact. I had a chat with the customer care; they were ready and quickly on the response and find out a workaround to fix it.

Pros

It does exactly what we were looking for. Syncing contacts between Google Contacts and our Database in Mailchimp it is crucial to communicate properly with our audience. Moreover, because we work on a weekly basis on the labels and create clusters and groups of audiences.

Cons

Actually, I did not find it yet.

Reasons for choosing Operations Hub

Easy to use, good interface, clear instructions.

Richard

The easiest way of setting up two-way contact synchronisation between apps

Quick and easy two-way synchronisation of contacts between cloud products.

Pros

It's easy to set up and use. The website GUI is simple to follow and allows you to connect 3rd party contact apps to each other for two-way synchronisation. I use PieSync to keep the contacts in my two Google accounts -- personal and work -- in sync. I also use PieSync to keep my Customer Relationship Management (CRM) package -- Nimble -- in sync with Google's G Suite and visa versa. Bottom line -- it just works, and it works well!

Cons

I have a large number of contacts (3000+) so the pricing for synchronisation starts to become an issue.

Response from PieSync

Hi Richard, Thank you for this great review. Good to hear that you are using PieSync to keep Nimble in sync with Google. If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to send an email to our support team, they would be happy to help you. Thanks, Ewout

Robert

Fantastic Syncing Solution, Excellent Customer Support

It has saved us an enormous amount of time, and allows us to sync between our CRM solution and MailChimp with ease, something that was incredibly difficult to do with our previous CRM solution.

Pros

PieSync has made it incredibly easy for us to sync groups between Prosperworks (our CRM solution) and MailChimp. We use tags in Prosperworks that indicates which groups we want to sync, and then send targeted campaigns to those groups in MailChimp. PieSync is extremely clear, and allows users to build sync solutions using a step by step prospers that is very intuitive.

Cons

The only downside is that it is not cheap. If it was half the price, it would be even better, but to be honest, it is so valuable, at least for our needs, that we are willing to pay it.

Response from PieSync

Hi Robert, Thank you for your awesome review. Our team will be really happy after reading your feedback. Great to hear that we have been able to save you time so you can focus on your core business. Don't hesitate to reach out to support if you have any questions about our pricing. Thanks, Ewout

Nuno

Flawless real time sync

I have several CRMs constantly updated from a single point of entry. This gives me piece of mind as I'm no longer tied to a CRM platform, I can switch tool as I please.

Pros

Real Time sync and two way sync. It just works, I can rest assure all my CRMS are up to date. Really easy to setup too.

Cons

Price plans change based on number of contacts or integrations. It gets quite high. I dont believe the number of contacts one manages correlates with the size of the business.

Response from PieSync

Hi Nuno, Thank you for your feedback and your awesome review. I'm really happy we have been able to save you time with updating your CRMs. If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Best, Ewout

Emily

PieSync is a great company with a great product, but

Pros

We are using PieSync to connect Hubspot and Prosperworks, our sales CRM. In order to build a true sales funnel, we needed the Hubspot CRM to update when contacts change in Prosperworks. We are still tweaking the integration, but it is working. Without PieSync, we would have not been able to work with Hubspot or track marketing attribution without switching CRMs. - Excellent customer support (they will do an intro call with you, and offer you additional assistance in setting up your integrations) - Simple, straightforward UI - No down time (none of our integrations have broken/gone offline). Honestly, seems like a really quality product all around

Cons

- Unlike Zapier, PieSync has a relatively small number of apps they sync with. Would love to use it for more functions, but we do not use the other software they support. - The integration we mainly use (syncing Hubspot to Prosperworks) is a bit limited. For example, you can only sync CONTACT data and not OPPORTUNITIES or LEADS. We have had to find ways to work around this, which we did not expect going in.

Response from PieSync

Hi Emily, Thank you for this extensive feedback, really appreciate it. The SaaS market is indeed full of apps that we would like to integrate so we're launching one new app every week. If you're using any apps that are not listed, just send us an email. Regarding syncing opportunities and leads, this feature is something we are working on so you don't have to setup any workarounds any longer. Keep you posted on this big improvement. Thanks, Ewout

Steve

Really easy to use, gets the job done

Pros

I love how easy it is to setup syncs between software. It really takes less than 5 minutes to setup your sync, and you can choose if the data syncs one-way or both ways. I also love the beta dashboard that shows you everything syncing in real time.

Cons

The options on what data to sync is somewhat limited, especially when it comes to customer purchase data. I've been told that they're working on that, so I hope it's released soon. Other than that, it does kind of get expensive if you have a lot of data to sync, and they upgrade your account for you if you pass a certain number of sync'ed contacts.

Jason

Better than a slice of Apple Pie :-)

Pros

Piesync is a massive time saver allowing you to synchronize multiple data sets. I do a lot of business consulting and there are several different CRM's I like and recommend depending on use case. PieSync allows me to easily move data from one service to another. It's also very useful for integrating missing features from one program. For example, lets say you are using CRM XYZ but it doesn't offer the mailing list features you want, piesync will synchronize in both directions with over 25 email marketing services. Basically, using PieSync allows you to build out an automated/customized software stack that would be extremely difficult to replicate with automated data synchronization.

Cons

Only real con is they may be missing a a few popular apps but they have a huge list of integrations and are adding new apps all the time and they take customer request seriously.

Pie Sync Rocks

I loved it. I really didn't need much in the way of support, and when I had one question regarding tagging I got on a conference call with them.

Pros

PieSync was super helpful as I was creating a POC for prospective client. To me it's like having a Swiss Army knife of connections vs. going out and building one or a series of them. I looked at some other solutions and found PieSync to be the best option, and the most affordable.

Cons

They need a developer's package or in my case, an agency reseller program as we're going to sell the service as part of a functional solution to a series of clients. If that exists, it wasn't easy to find on their website.

Response from PieSync

Hi there, great feedback! Really appreciate the 5 star review. There is a reseller program available. Just click on this link: https://www.piesync.com/partner/expert/ Cheers, The PieSync Team

Replied September 2018

Richard

We have tried many sync products over the years and PieSync is the first to deliver on the promise!

Pros

For us, the ease of use/ integration with Podio made the difference. We have had clients try other syncing solutions and give up, but the set it and forget it implementation for PieSync is making the difference in this case.

Cons

It is not yet smarter than me and my team. If only it could prevent the HUMANS from entering duplicate contacts.

Response from PieSync

Hi Richard, Thank you for your review. Really nice to hear that we have been able to help in you search for a proper sync product. If you have issues with duplicates, I would recommend you to send an email to our support team so we can figure out why and how we can solve this. Best, Ewout