• Pros

• "Piesync does a great job at keeping things between 2 platforms synced seamlessly. Setup is pretty easy, and the platform is easy to navigate through as well."

• "It does exactly what it says and just works quietly in the background without needing me to intervene."

• "I love the speed of the integration between Active Campaign and our CRM. Also the support by the PieSync team has been amazing for me. "

• Cons

• "More data sources would be great, but they keep adding them all the time. Sometimes it appears to pause and more feedback would be good on what it's doing."

• "My only gripe is that I get logged out of the system relatively regularly. For someone who LOVES watching the real time report of syncs, this can get a little annoying (but just a little)."

• "complex customisation options but good possibilities to deal with through tutorials waited long for implementation of fullcontact app"

Browse PieSync Reviews

July 2016

Shane from ScriptPad Inc.

July 2016

Thank you, Jesus!!!

To potential users of PieSync: Have you ever tried to "sync" contacts between Google Contacts, a CRM, another CRM, a website (that has a CRM), and perhaps various tools (that also are driven by your contacts)? I'm sure you have. And I'm sure you hated your life when doing so. And I'm sure you realized that each company's "integrations" are nothing short of terrible if they wrote their "integration" themselves. I mean, there's nothing like reinventing the "integration" wheel for every single company that needs to share / import contacts, right?!?!? And by the way, "pushing" (which is NOT "syncing") contacts with Zapier is NOT good enough. The idea is to keep all these systems IN SYNC - if a contact changes in one system, it needs to change IN REAL TIME with all the other systems. This is what PieSync does. This is why PieSync is awesome. And without PieSync, this is almost impossible to do. To software companies that need to share / import contacts as part of their system: Please stop reinventing the wheel. Software companies are letting single-focus other software companies take care of all sorts of things from voice (Twilio), transactional emails (SendGrid), to authentication (Google and Facebook). It's time to stop writing your own point-to-point "integrations" that share your "contacts" and simply let PieSync do it for you. It's all they do! They are better at than you are! Let them do it cleanly! Also, please don't think your "import/export via a .csv file" is a "solution". It's not. It's a pain in the a$$ for everyone involved and probably generates a number of support tickets for your support team each day. Get rid of that functionality and do it right. Oh... and thank you for all that you do, lovely software companies. :) I love your software, but I can't stand your integrations - unless you use PieSync. Simply use PieSync for sharing contacts (since that's what THEY do best) and then you can focus on what YOU do best.

Pros

- It SYNCS contacts (which is not "pushing" contacts via Zapier) between any system that uses it. - It WORKS FLAWLESSLY. I never have to mess with it. It just works. - It's fast. - Umm... what else is there? I mean, it SYNCS your contacts in real-time!!!

Cons

- More developers (and therefore more "management" of software companies) need to use PieSync for their integrations. - It's not free - which is fine because it is WELL worth the money for what it does.

Mandy from Gravity Software

User friendly for the non-techy people!

I was nervous about integrating our CRM system with HubSpot. PieSync made it incredibly easy to set up all the sync integrations, even for me being a non-technical person. I highly recommend this solution and am so happy we chose it!

Pros

I was nervous about integrating our CRM system with HubSpot. PieSync made it incredibly easy to set up all the sync integrations, even for me being a non-technical person. I like being able to see the statistics of everything. I love that everything syncs to our CRM system super quickly.

Cons

My only issue, and it's not huge, is that there are some fields that don't sync because of the type of field they are. I found a work around but it would be great if for example, a drop down in CRM could map to a drop down field in HubSpot. There is also a little button that sometimes pops on automatically when setting up an integration that will sync the other way around. That has gotten me in to some trouble a couple times but I have to just remember to turn it off. Would be nice if it didn't automatically turn on.

Reasons for Choosing PieSync

It looked like PieSync had a little more functionality and the two way always-on syncing was a major reason for me.

Daniel from Trade The Plan, LLC

Best (only!) Tw0-Way Sync of Contacts between Infusionsoft and Gist (ConvertFox)

I've had the best experience with setting up and using PieSync than I've had with literally any other piece of software I've ever used.

Pros

So easy to set up and sycn as many custom fields between Infusionsoft and Gist as I wanted. Works perfectly! And instantly!

Cons

It doesn't sync all "Tags" at once (as there could potentially be hundreds or thousdands), but you can sync as many individual ones as you want.

Reasons for Choosing PieSync

It was the only one that could do what I needed.

Adela from Admedo Ltd

Easy to use and good support

We were able to connect our CRM system with our marketing automation platform

Pros

Very straightforward to set-up the two-way syncs between platforms and the customer support is very fast and helpful. As it's still fairly new, full integrations aren't built out yet on certain platforms like Base CRM.

Cons

We're now able to create a two-way integration between our CRM system and our marketing automation platform, integrating two systems that previously weren't able to talk to each other.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Adela, Thank you for this perfect review :) Really appreciate your feedback, although I think you accidentally made a mistake with our cons. No problem though because I think this is one of the main reason you're using PieSync so thank you for sharing your insights on how you use your CRM and your marketing automation platform. Thanks, Ewout

Sofia from Freelance

It's an excellent tool

I work on my own and I am using more CRM and email marketing tools to get clients as a freelancer, so I realized that I need software that helps me with the synchronization of contacts, which is gradually increasing. This is how I recently got to know PieSync and I'm using the trial version. I am very happy with this software! It saves me time and helps me optimize my contact list, keeping it synchronized and updated in the software I use. I really recommend it 100% -

Pros

It's an excellent tool that allows you to synchronize contacts in all your applications and software automatically, which saves me a lot of time and allows to optimize my work; the changes are constantly updated, so I don't have to worry about doing it manually or being on top of it. It works perfectly and the synchronization is done in a multidirectional way. It has a large list of softwares that are integrated into it, and each day increases. The configuration is simple, it is easy to understand and use because it has a fairly intuitive user interface.

Cons

For now I've no complaints, it has worked perfectly and I'm completely satisfied.

Rmy from retired

Simple et efficace

Je synchronise actuellement, Outlook avec 1CRM, Hubspot et SendinBlue. A l'arrire Google contacts avec Fullcontact

Pros

Enfin une application qui fonctionne en sync dans le deux sens, et pas seulement un import une fois qui n'importe pas grand chose. Qui travaille avec une seule application ? Chacun de nous a le besoin de synchroniser, des contacts principalement, entre plusieurs application pour rester jour. Pour la premire fois, cela fonctionne du premier coup. Merci !

Cons

Deviens couteux si vous avez besoin de souplesse pour paramtrer des champs nomms diffremments, surtout pour des privs ou des associations..

Frank from Pay By Group

Only solution for Zoho<>Outreach

Pros

PieSync was the only option we could find that allowed us to connect ZohoCRM and Outreach.io - at least to do it well. Zoho Flow claimed to work, but it was a catastrophe because it was both unreliable and drove up the cost of our ZohoCRM seats because it uses webhooks. PieSync does it all intelligently with API's, and we used it to sync with MailChimp too. We only use one-way sync because it's all about marketing automation for us, and PieSync has been a an all-star for us. Their customer support was also super helpful when we hit a snag early on!

Cons

The two-way sync can drive up costs quickly, so you want to be sure it is worth it for you.

Stephen from Perspicuity

What a good Piece of software

I've been able to go through and set up customized syncs on the go and get this working for different workloads within the two systems. this is now used for automated workflows that have helped to speed up processes. we were using a bespoke tool for this which was a lot more money and less functionality and easy to make changes, this software fitted what we needed and worked.

Pros

How easy it is to start the syncs and customize.

Cons

Amount of fields that we sync. we have multiple entities within different systems and it would be great to start using this tool for other entities as it is so great on the ones it is on.

Jeremy from LPS Athletic Centre

I wish I pulled the trigger sooner

Using it between ActiveCampaign and Google Contacts. I was shy to pull the trigger thinking I can just manually update things once a month to save money. Boy was I wrong, this was a game changer, and saves me a lot of time.

Pros

Made my life easier in a sense that I have more time to do other things versus trying to sync my systems together on a monthly basis.

Cons

Lack of duplication, so setting it up for multiple users is time consuming but I guess you only have to do it once. No global settings.

Franz from eFarm GmbH & Co. KG

Industry: International Trade and Development

AirCall <> Zoho CRM Sync

We are using PieSync to sync leads and contacts between Zoho CRM and AirCall. The set up was surprisingly easy and until now the sync has worked without any problems. Thumbs up for this great solution!

Pros

Easy to set up Easy to maintain Works as expected without any problems

Cons

Its not the cheapest but its worth the money

Reasons for Choosing PieSync

I used the trial version and since it was so easy to set up and worked without any flaws I decided to stay with PieSync.

Richard from Tubblog

The easiest way of setting up two-way contact synchronisation between apps

Quick and easy two-way synchronisation of contacts between cloud products.

Pros

It's easy to set up and use. The website GUI is simple to follow and allows you to connect 3rd party contact apps to each other for two-way synchronisation. I use PieSync to keep the contacts in my two Google accounts -- personal and work -- in sync. I also use PieSync to keep my Customer Relationship Management (CRM) package -- Nimble -- in sync with Google's G Suite and visa versa. Bottom line -- it just works, and it works well!

Cons

I have a large number of contacts (3000+) so the pricing for synchronisation starts to become an issue.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Richard, Thank you for this great review. Good to hear that you are using PieSync to keep Nimble in sync with Google. If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to send an email to our support team, they would be happy to help you. Thanks, Ewout

Forrest from Shorthand Consulting

June 2016

PieSync - helpful tool to sync contacts across multiple cloud services

Relatively easy to set up and configure, with selectable bi-directional sync, makes it a crucial component to synchronize contact info across disparate cloud services.

Pros

It works and fills the gap where disparate cloud services do not provide native sync I/O (outside of direct API or CSV import/export). With recent funding, it looks like the velocity of adding additional sync end-points is increasing. Very nice.

Cons

Currently, there is no history or logging of what happened. There isn't much documentation about what fields are synced (and/or it seems like there are fields that are not synced, that would be helpful to sync).

Response from PieSync

Replied June 2016

Hi Forrest, Thank you for your review. Regarding the two missing features - we are working on both of them with a launch date by the end of this summer! You will be able to see the log of all changes made to contacts in sync. Also, we will introduce custom fields syncing and mapping, meaning you will be able to sync all fields, eliminating the need for documentation on which fields are synced (as we will sync them all!). You can already find documentation in our Help Center by checking the help article of App A and then compare it to the help article of App B. I agree it's not ideal, but soon this won't be necessary anymore. We'll keep you posted once we introduce these 2 features.

Alex from CyberBytes Inc.

Works Great for Syncing Contacts - No Better Solution

We are able to sync contacts between our multiple SaaS accounts without conflicts in data.

Pros

We are regularly using automation at our company and for our clients. Having proper 2-way sync is tough to come across for all of the SaaS that we are currently using. In some instances, we have made Zapier work to give at least 1-way sync, which is still required at times, but when possible, we definitely use PieSync for our syncing needs.

Cons

I have some SMB clients that have a lot of contacts but they are still a very small company. The pricing does start to get pretty expensive especially if 99% of the contacts dont actually change on a regular basis. If you have 100k people in your CRM over time, even if you arent touching most of them, you have to pay for a pretty high tier to keep them synced. Selective sync is good in this regard if you dont want everyone in your CRM to be synced to say your Help Desk for example, but there are scenarios where this can get pretty expensive.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Alex, Thank you for this great review. Happy to hear that we are to help you syncing contacts. And contacts are just the beginning of what we'd like to sync for you :) If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, they would be happy to help you out. Thanks, Ewout

Josh from The Results Team

Syncing Done Right

Pros

First and foremost, it's SUPER simple to set up syncs. Whereas our previous syncing solution took a couple of hours to get up and running, PieSync took about 5 minutes. What's more, we were able to customize the sync to our liking, cutting out several extra steps that we had to complete in our previous system. This saved our team about 30 minutes per person per day. It's amazing!

Robert from Mostly Modern Festival

Fantastic Syncing Solution, Excellent Customer Support

It has saved us an enormous amount of time, and allows us to sync between our CRM solution and MailChimp with ease, something that was incredibly difficult to do with our previous CRM solution.

Pros

PieSync has made it incredibly easy for us to sync groups between Prosperworks (our CRM solution) and MailChimp. We use tags in Prosperworks that indicates which groups we want to sync, and then send targeted campaigns to those groups in MailChimp. PieSync is extremely clear, and allows users to build sync solutions using a step by step prospers that is very intuitive.

Cons

The only downside is that it is not cheap. If it was half the price, it would be even better, but to be honest, it is so valuable, at least for our needs, that we are willing to pay it.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Robert, Thank you for your awesome review. Our team will be really happy after reading your feedback. Great to hear that we have been able to save you time so you can focus on your core business. Don't hesitate to reach out to support if you have any questions about our pricing. Thanks, Ewout

Nuno from Technology

Flawless real time sync

I have several CRMs constantly updated from a single point of entry. This gives me piece of mind as I'm no longer tied to a CRM platform, I can switch tool as I please.

Pros

Real Time sync and two way sync. It just works, I can rest assure all my CRMS are up to date. Really easy to setup too.

Cons

Price plans change based on number of contacts or integrations. It gets quite high. I dont believe the number of contacts one manages correlates with the size of the business.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Nuno, Thank you for your feedback and your awesome review. I'm really happy we have been able to save you time with updating your CRMs. If you have any questions about our pricing, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Best, Ewout

Mauro from Workforce Intelligence Network

An easy, and intuitive process that made me a much happier person compared to the last software used

Constant two-way syncing was essential and helps a great amount!

Pros

Besides the two-way syncing capability, the ease of use is wonderful. Granted I am decent when using technology but that does not mean that I do not want something that is simple and efficient. We had other services prior but they just did not get the job done like PieSync does. We have a few Customer Relations Management systems (CRMs) we use to keep track of all our clients and business relationships. Some are more of a phonebook in the sense of contact information and notes, and others are more like Constant Contact and Salesforce where events can be created an managed. With a team, it is difficult to update and add contacts across all our platforms and PieSync does that heavy lifting for us.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Mauro, Thank you for this 10/10 review. I only read good things here :) Let me know if there's anything we need to improve or can do better. Thanks, Ewout

Craig M. from Adaptive Business Services

PieSync does what data connectors do not do. It actually syncs your contacts!

Pros

That it actually syncs and that it works consistently! No triggers are needed although you can set rules. Set it and forget it :)

Cons

Nothing really, While I feel that it is quite simple to use, if anything it is too flexible (multiple rules, ability to sync to and from more than one platform). While valuable, this might be intimidating to some users.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Craig, Thank you for this great review. Great to hear that we have been able to help you with syncing contacts. And that's only the start of our plan ;) Stay tuned for some mayor improvements. Thanks, Ewout

Fedra from Foto Studio Sanc

Industry: Photography

Synchronized data in different software

I'm using Piesync within the test days and I really like it. I was able to synchronize my Gmail contacts with Mailchimp and Debitoor. I liked it a lot because it's easy to use and it saved me some time. The trial period offers all the tools of the software, without restriction so I can analyze its total scope. The configuration has been easy, I haven't had any complications. It's definitely a useful and necessary software for any company.

Pros

It's a great tool to synchronize contacts and not have to rewrite them in every software that we use. I really like that the synchronization is bidirectional, it saves me a lot of work. It gives you the opportunity to scale through your plans and that's pretty good.

Cons

The price is adjusted depending on the number of contacts, so if you have a small company that is growing, you can pay a lot in the future and that depends on the number of contacts you need to handle. I think that the number of users or customers that a company has, doesn't determine your monetary income, so you may end up paying more than you earn.

Barry from Ross & Ross International

Piesync simplifies a very hard business problem by connecting and syncing cloud-based apps

Saved time and money to sync apps. Also increased the quality of our data, making our people more productive.

Pros

It's easy to use Works extremely well Great Customer Service Limited bugs Reduced extra time Increases the quality of all our data Great selection of business apps that connect with their app

Cons

It takes time to set it up and test the connections. However, less time than other products. Would like more automated detailed reports on sync issues by transaction.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Barry, Thank you for this great review. 10/10 is great, but we are still working on some improvements to help you even better. The reports are a good idea, I'll make sure to add this to our roadmap. Thanks, Ewout

Emily from Sapper Consulting, LLC

PieSync is a great company with a great product, but

Pros

We are using PieSync to connect Hubspot and Prosperworks, our sales CRM. In order to build a true sales funnel, we needed the Hubspot CRM to update when contacts change in Prosperworks. We are still tweaking the integration, but it is working. Without PieSync, we would have not been able to work with Hubspot or track marketing attribution without switching CRMs. - Excellent customer support (they will do an intro call with you, and offer you additional assistance in setting up your integrations) - Simple, straightforward UI - No down time (none of our integrations have broken/gone offline). Honestly, seems like a really quality product all around

Cons

- Unlike Zapier, PieSync has a relatively small number of apps they sync with. Would love to use it for more functions, but we do not use the other software they support. - The integration we mainly use (syncing Hubspot to Prosperworks) is a bit limited. For example, you can only sync CONTACT data and not OPPORTUNITIES or LEADS. We have had to find ways to work around this, which we did not expect going in.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Emily, Thank you for this extensive feedback, really appreciate it. The SaaS market is indeed full of apps that we would like to integrate so we're launching one new app every week. If you're using any apps that are not listed, just send us an email. Regarding syncing opportunities and leads, this feature is something we are working on so you don't have to setup any workarounds any longer. Keep you posted on this big improvement. Thanks, Ewout

Bram from Stoneasy bvba

Industry: Import and Export

June 2016

Indispensable tool - can't work anymore without it

I wouldn't have thought how crucial syncing of my contacts could ever be but in this highly connected world, it is simply a necessity. I've been using piesync for more than two years now and can't live without it anymore. At start we used it to sync google apps with highrise and it was great to always have the latest update in your contact list and phone - and that for my whole team. However, we decided to switch to hubspot one year ago and Piesync wasn't yet supporting this app. At first I thought we could live with it but very quickly it became clear what a big miss it proved to be to NOT have all our contacts constantly synced. Contact data became quickly outdated and decentralised. Eventually, I contacted Piesync and almost begged them to setup the link with Hubspot, which they did together with us for trial. Apart from committing to a full blown account for all my users for at least 1 year, I had not to commit to anything else but as I said, the service is so indispensable once you have it that there's no way back. I still love what they do, how easy it may sound ("simply syncing contact data"), and I can only recommend anybody else with the same problem to try it out.

Pros

indispensable 'tool' and great support team

Cons

I can't think of any

Darko from Handelszeuch

Industry: Sporting Goods

easy setup, syncing happens like magic

contacts, CRM and mailing app are syncing automatically. Dont have to move a finger. It saves me at least 1 hour a week.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of use (connecting two apps), lay back and let piesync make the syncing job magically.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the fact that still some app connectors are missing and from my perspective took a long time to become productive, BUT its only my view and doesnt represent necessarily an objective point of view. Good thing is, that the pipeline is fully packed with apps to come in the future.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Darko, Thank you for your review. Happy to hear that we have been able to help you with a little bit of sync magic :) Let us know what apps you'd like to integrate with and we are happy to add them our roadmap. Thanks, Ewout

Clive from Conflux Consultants Ltd

Excellent product and the best for syncing data between cloud platforms.

Massive time saving and consistent data across multiple platforms.Because it works so well I forget about it, when it can make my life so much easier. I have had to add a task in my diary to remind me to login and see what else I can use it for.

Pros

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Clive, Thank you for this excellent review. Let u know if there is anything we can improve for you. Maybe a reminder email ;) Thanks again, Ewout

Jason

Better than a slice of Apple Pie :-)

Pros

Piesync is a massive time saver allowing you to synchronize multiple data sets. I do a lot of business consulting and there are several different CRM's I like and recommend depending on use case. PieSync allows me to easily move data from one service to another. It's also very useful for integrating missing features from one program. For example, lets say you are using CRM XYZ but it doesn't offer the mailing list features you want, piesync will synchronize in both directions with over 25 email marketing services. Basically, using PieSync allows you to build out an automated/customized software stack that would be extremely difficult to replicate with automated data synchronization.

Cons

Only real con is they may be missing a a few popular apps but they have a huge list of integrations and are adding new apps all the time and they take customer request seriously.

All happens in the background - very slick

Pros

I don't ever have to think about this. Syncs magically happen when I'm not even looking for them to!

Cons

Not sure I have nailed down the best way to sync across various platforms but overall this is a great tool.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi there, Thank you for your review. If you have any questions about your sync, don't hesitate to reach out to support and request a meeting with one of our experts. They would be happy to help you. Thanks, Ewout

Keep your contacts in sync - Stay organized - Use PieSync

Speed, Accuracy

Pros

The tool has a simple, straightforward UI and allows me to keep all my contacts in sync between my cloud apps. The tool allows both bi-directional as well as uni-directional syncs in integrating data. Also, they have a stellar support and onboarding team, who are readily available to help when you need it. Moreoever, the team is responsive in listening to our requests for adding other cloud-based applications when they are submitted to them.

Cons

The tool does require you to invest some time to set up, but their support is awesome and super helpful. It would be nice to have versioning, roll-backs and a detailed history of synchronised changes.

Pie Sync Rocks

I loved it. I really didn't need much in the way of support, and when I had one question regarding tagging I got on a conference call with them.

Pros

PieSync was super helpful as I was creating a POC for prospective client. To me it's like having a Swiss Army knife of connections vs. going out and building one or a series of them. I looked at some other solutions and found PieSync to be the best option, and the most affordable.

Cons

They need a developer's package or in my case, an agency reseller program as we're going to sell the service as part of a functional solution to a series of clients. If that exists, it wasn't easy to find on their website.

Response from PieSync

Replied September 2018

Hi there, great feedback! Really appreciate the 5 star review. There is a reseller program available. Just click on this link: https://www.piesync.com/partner/expert/ Cheers, The PieSync Team

Easy Peasy

Simple to set up and data changes are pushed through quickly. Support is amazing and will work with you to get rules for syncing up and running smoothly. Zapier can do something similar (and was what we used previously) but PieSync is simpler and

Pros

Set and forget - a few minutes to set up your rules and then it's done. Support is amazing - emailed asking for a new filter option and they created immediately for us. Once set up it just works.

Cons

Using email as the data match can make it a little harder if a contact changes to a new company and then receives a new email address. A unique identifier would be a better option

Ivan from Digiramis Solutions Ltd

Easy peasy to use

I wanted to get rid of duplication of data wasted time of manual imports/exports between different applications and maintain a stable business workflow through near perfect synchronisation between the tools of my choice. This has definitely been realised.

Pros

Cons

There are some minor syncing issues with the virtual LinkedIn folder in Office 365 / Outlook Exchange but the proactive approach from the developers in attempting to resolve this has been admirable. I have faith that they'll succeed. The price increase when wanting to upgrade from a small package to a medium and beyond package is considerable. I was fortunate to be able to increase my customer database swiftly but the price increase to sync my contacts across multiple apps was cost prohibitive and caused me to scale back the use of this otherwise outstanding service.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Ivan, Thank you for this awesome review. Also your feedback will be really important for us so really appreciate that. Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions about pricing so you can fully benefit PieSync :) ps we are working on some mayor improvements so stay tuned ;) Thanks, Ewout

Cool interface for multiple contact syncs

Pros

They just added a "leads" sync to Copper which will be really helpful. Overall a great tool.

Cons

Seems to have a little trouble with multiple platforms creating loops but that is most likely my user error and the wrong order of syncing and not the platform itself

Richard from Envision Design, LLC

We have tried many sync products over the years and PieSync is the first to deliver on the promise!

Pros

For us, the ease of use/ integration with Podio made the difference. We have had clients try other syncing solutions and give up, but the set it and forget it implementation for PieSync is making the difference in this case.

Cons

It is not yet smarter than me and my team. If only it could prevent the HUMANS from entering duplicate contacts.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Richard, Thank you for your review. Really nice to hear that we have been able to help in you search for a proper sync product. If you have issues with duplicates, I would recommend you to send an email to our support team so we can figure out why and how we can solve this. Best, Ewout

Audrey from Hatch & Fly

easy breezy syncing

I have about 4,000 contacts that I have created over the past 11 years of networking in my community. I was paying someone an hourly rate to enter contact data and update their information when it changed. It was hard to keep up! Now I have a platform that syncs my main google address book from my account to mailchimp without even thinking about it! Wonderful.

Pros

It was so easy to setup! It sends me a report each month to keep me posted on the status of my syncs.

Response from PieSync

Replied June 2016

Hi Audrey, Thank you for your review! We love the title Easy breezy syncing :) We'll make sure it stays this way.

Fantastic

I had a few syncing problems because of a Mailchimp's restriction, which did not allow us to update the contact. I had a chat with the customer care; they were ready and quickly on the response and find out a workaround to fix it.

Pros

It does exactly what we were looking for. Syncing contacts between Google Contacts and our Database in Mailchimp it is crucial to communicate properly with our audience. Moreover, because we work on a weekly basis on the labels and create clusters and groups of audiences.

Cons

Actually, I did not find it yet.

Reasons for Choosing PieSync

Easy to use, good interface, clear instructions.

Klaus from Dr. Klaus REICHERT

The greatest tool you'll never see

CRM data on the phone was the biggest advantage for me - the two way sync.

Pros

I am using Piesync for a long time. It works great. You set it once and forget it because it does it's job.

Cons

Can't think of anything. It simply works.

Jim from CIB Group Services, LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Practical tool for synchronization of ZOHO CRM and Phoneburner databases

So far so good. It will be a timesaver and improve my productivity and overall quality of my data across 2 systems. Clearly Id prefer that ZOHO and Phoneburner work directly on a synchronization function so I could avoid another vendor and related monthly fee.

Pros

Enables continual syncing of my prospects in ZOHO CRM with my Phoneburner auto dialing SaaS. Setup was simple and the synchronization works well.

Cons

It took some work to correctly configure the initial synchronization of data and although the help videos were good it was not as intuitive as I would have hoped for. Plus the pricing is based on volume of data records synchronized so not sure yet if the value will support the cost beyond the 2 week free pilot.

perfect add-on to zapier integrations

finally the possibility to push data back and forth through apps

Pros

2-way-syncing is a great and necessary feature easy to adapt recipes for special use cases very good video tutorials

Cons

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi there, Thank you for this great review. Really appreciate your feedback. Good to hear you've managed to setup your sync. If you need any additional help, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team or schedule a call with one of our experts. Thanks, Ewout

Jacob from Memphishomes.pro

Must-have App for your Cloud Tech Stack

I have totally eliminated Double Data Entry and my CRM and smartphone are always up-to-date.

Pros

I used to use Zapier to automate my contact transfers, but now I use Piesync and it is much better now. It would take 10-20 Zaps to replace one Piesync Connection. Customer support is sublime in a word, via email and phone. I force all my clients to set up Piesync as soon as possible

Cons

No complaints yet! Whenever there is a lack of functionality, it is usually the fault of the the app that is being connected.

PieSync is a great tool

I was able to get the basic syncing that I needed to have done without much thought or advanced preparation. I could run a few tests easily and get the basic job done.

Pros

It was easy for me to get some sync tasks done between products in a pinch. I could easily select the products I was using and connect the mapping in a reasonable way.

Cons

I can't do any advanced customizations or advanced programming with the tool. I'm not sure how to get some of the mappings customized in the way that I want them.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi there, Thank you for your review. We try to keep our product as easy as possible so good to hear that you've managed to sync your contacts. If you'd like to setup some complex connections, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team or get in touch with our solution engineers. They would be happy to help you. Thanks, Ewout

Andrew from KnightRiley Strategic Marketing

Easy to use and well priced

It was perfect for us to do specific regular tasks.

Pros

Getting set up takes about 5 minutes and the paid version are quite inexpensive.

Cons

Some software packages that other middleware providers work with are not available.

Price

Venugopal from Max Life Insurance Company Limited

This is life saving solution to save lot of data very anonymously and securely

Pros

We use Pie Sync to sync contacts between Microsoft Exchange. This allows us to enter contact information into mobiles sync over old contacts from Outlook and help us to be up-to-date with current contact information easily. The sync happens seamlessly. Pie Sync runs continuously so there is very less disruption and people always have access to the latest contact information. It runs in the background so thats why it doesnt require more attention. It is very easy to use, organized and its protocols are simple as well. It also has a great staff which response to our questions right away. It can perform synchronization as changes in one are reflected in the other side and vice versa

Cons

It is a great feature to use but it has some little problems and one of the problems is that it lacks details within syncing, there is a problem while sync it is very hard to detect the problem. Even though mostly its users error but it is hard to determine the error with current system available. It should have more software programs in it. It would be great if Pie Sync could send monthly reports emailed to us directly of what was synced and what wasn't. Other than these I dont find any drawbacks in pie sync.

Kevin from Cross Properties

PieSync

PieSync has become an integral part of what allows us to operate on a day-to-day basis. I highly recommend it for any small business without capital or capability to maintain their own communication system.

Pros

Seamless & nearly immediate integration with our CRM system Reliability is sure thing Customer Service

Cons

Would be nice if there were means to sync with only certain categories of our CRM, thus alleviating my cell of thousands of contacts I have no use for.

Response from PieSync

Replied September 2016

Kevin, Thank you for your review. We are excited to announce that tomorrow September 29, 2016 we will be launching our custom fields and mapping features. So you will have the ability to sync "only categories of your CRM and alleviate all those thousands of contacts you no longer use" via the custom fields feature as well as map other custom fields to the fields you want in your different tools. Best Team PieSync

Samantha from Pluralsight

Best software to organize your contacts

Pros

PieSync's intelligent syncing helps translate all of these tags effortlessly into various segmented e-mail campaigns in Mail chimp.

Cons

The intergration process was slightly technical and a bit slow. I would recommend tutorial videos to help

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Samantha, Thank you for you review. We really try to be the best in what we do. Despite that we also want to improve every day so we are working on some mayor updates. If you have any questions about your integration, don't hesitate to reach out and schedule a call with one of our experts. Thanks, Ewout

David from Lucid Dream Software

Industry: Printing

PieSync works

I use PieSynce to connect Gmail contacts with Nimble CRM and it just works! Runs without any effort and updates on a regular basis to keep them both in Sync! Support for this service is excellent!

Pros

Seems to be quite capable and does exactly what I need

Cons

Had one issue in the very begning where some contacts were duplicated and their support service was able to quickly resolve and fix it

Cam from Wonderlab NZ

Industry: Graphic Design

It just works! Does exactly what it says on the tin!

Simplifies syncing data across multiple SaAS software we use online. Means we also don't have to waste Zaps from Zapier on just doing syncs and can save them for more complex tasks.

Pros

Straight forward interface for syncing all your data across multiple platforms. Clear instructions, clearly laid out and actually has clear error messages when you screw up.

Shannon from Conversion Dojo

The App To Use For Keeping Contacts in Sync

I like it, it does what its meant to do very well. If you need to sync a large number of contacts on a continual basis, it may be more affordable in the long term to build your own API integration as the monthly charges add up fast.

Pros

PieSync offers a two-way sync, which keeps your contacts and information in sync scross multiple platforms. It's easy to setup with basically a set it and forget it process. It's been reliable for keeping information synced since I started using it.

Cons

The way they price syncing can get expensive fast if you have a lot of contacts to sync. If you have the same contact on two platforms and want to syn them, they count as two separate contacts. So keeping the same 500 contacts synced between two platforms counts as 1000 contacts. If you add a third integration to sync, you can see how this adds up very fast.

Marco from Larin

Perfect for sync database

Pros

With Piesync it's very easy sync two databases, you can also customize the parameters based on which to synchronize the database and perform simple automations.

Cons

Piesync is not cheep for large database.

Robert

This integration worked flawlessly the entire time we used it.

Pros

The application is simple to use and there is nothing to download. So, you can administrate it from any browser. It has always worked with no maintenance required.

Cons

There is no faults I am aware of with PieSync. If the integration also synced Google Calendar, that would be even better.

Tim from Big Red's Equipment Sales

It's simple yet POWERFUL.

Integrated much of my tool stack.

Pros

Deep integrations happen extremely quickly with zero code. I can map 100 fields in 5 minutes. You set it and forget it.

Cons

Only syncs contacts with email addresses. Cannot sync contacts with no email address (using phone number as unique identifier). Cannot sync records other than contact records.

Response from PieSync

Replied March 2018

Hi Tim, Thank you for this great review. Syncing other entities than contacts is something that's coming very soon. We'll keep you posted on this. Thanks, Ewout

Timothy from Core Wealth Consultants LLC

Syncing two Google Accounts

I use Google Business Apps for work and have a personal Gmail account. I struggled to keep the two contact lists up-to-date until I started using Piesync. Now I can add someone to my personal contacts or business contacts and it gets automatically added to the other list. Love it!

Pros

Easy to set up and use Works great

Cons

The Mico Plan only lets you sync one connection.