• Pros

• "Piktochart is easy to use and has a great library of graphics and images. I especially liked the infographics templates and the very aesthetically appealing "Text Frame" options. "

• "We are thrilled that Piktochart provides so many modifiable templates for presentations and posters. It allows us to reduce the time in creating individual layouts for different projects. "

• "This software is among the easiest to use to create basic designs for posters, flyers and informational sheets. "

• Cons

• "Truth be told, the amount of layouts and fonts might be a little limited to say at least. However, for its final price, this issues do not interfere with its other considerable perks and pluses. "

• "Since we only use the free version, we do find that we've often limited by templates. There are some on the paid version that look quite appealing! But, for our purposes, the free version suffices. "

• "They used to have more fonts, but recently removed some basic ones I use like Arial. They still do have a lot of fonts available though. "

Browse Piktochart Reviews

Arlette from Freelance

Very easy to use

When I need to do infographics, Piktochart is the software I use. It's online and has the right tools to create professional graphics that look great. It's not a task I do frequently, but when I do, I use this software. I don't have deep knowledge of design or code and with this application I've been able to make infographics and presentations that look professional. I appreciate how easy it's and how many tools it have. I'm a creator of content for social networks and a writer, so I always look for applications that facilitate my work, increase my strengths and hide my weaknesses. Design is one of my weaknesses and, however, this software helps me to turn it into a strength, that's why I like it so much.

Pros

It's a simple and easy to use software that allows to make infographics and presentations quickly and without any effort. It offers templates that can be edited and modified, change the text, the font, place our own images or those offered by the software. It allows me to organize the information in an appropriate way by dragging and dropping elements and adding texts, it has several graphics options that can be adapted to any type of data, I can also insert YouTube videos. I like the tools and elements offered to personalize and enrich the content I want to publish, without having to know the code or the graphic design.

Cons

I really like Piktochart, it has been very useful in my work o I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Erik from Tucows

Piktochart is great for making quick high-quality visuals

We got Piktochart for the purpose of creating infographics to share key data with our employees. We've been using it for almost 2 years, and have created some great infographics and some amazing posters for courses and leadership programs, as well as company events like food drives.

Pros

The thing I liked most about Piktochart, is how it makes it so easy to make a high-quality visual. Be it a poster, or an infographic, Piktochart makes it super easy for someone like me who is not a graphic designer to end up with a nice graphic at the end.

Cons

Honestly, there's not much I dislike about the product. I think perhaps there could be a few more editing options (or that those options, if they exist, were better surfaced and easier to find).

Reasons for Choosing Piktochart

It fit our need better for creating infographics.

Response from Piktochart

Replied February 2020

Hi Erik! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! You made our day here in Piktochart :) I hope we can connect to find out more about the editing options to improve your experience!

Ellie from TEC LLC

Good product, great for infographs

I used this prodect for flyers, social media, reports, emails etc. I really liked it for presentations and training manuals but for social media and marketing materials it wasn't as good as some other products.

Pros

Creating an infographic is easy and fun on this application. Lots of detailed templates to choose from. No experience in graphic design necessary.

Cons

As for the other features, I dont think this product is the best in its class. Templates are not as varied or creative as its competitors and effects/fonts etc are not as unique.

Reasons for Choosing Piktochart

I actually switched back to Canva after using this product for about 6 months.

Nanjundaraddi from Ram India Group

Pikto Chart

Overall not a good experience. I didn't find value for money.

Pros

Nice collecton of Infographics to create Social Media Post. ready to use graphics elements, charts and maps, High-resulation downloads available.

Cons

They don't have custom size canvas dashboard to design posts. Very bad dashboard interface. Not pleasing templates compared to other products available in the market.

Response from Piktochart

Replied November 2019

Hi Nanjundaraddi! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To clarify, we do have custom size canvas dashboard. We're sorry if it was difficult for you to navigate. Here's a helpful article: https://support.piktochart.com/articles/235030168-how-do-i-customize-the-width-and-height-of-the-blocks If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to support@piktochart.com. We'll be happy to help!

Morgan from NC State University

Industry: Civil Engineering

Competing in a research design contest with Piktochart

I used free version of Piktochart to create a creative research poster. I used a timeline "Design Component" and the "Text Frames", as well as icons and graphics , to communicate my work. It was very easy to use, but sometimes difficult to click and drag the correct features.

Pros

Cons

There were some difficulties with layering and click features in Piktochart. It is difficult to click on overlapping text boxes. I wish it were easier to size the overall image as well.

Reasons for Switching to Piktochart

Piktochart had more free graphic, images features than canva

Response from Piktochart

Replied February 2021

Hi Morgan! Thank you so much for your honest review and feedback. If you need any help at all with layering and your textboxes, feel free to reach out to us at support@piktochart.com. We'd be happy to assist you!

Janny from Jazz Power Initiative

I started my arts management career using Piktochart

I started my arts management career using Piktochart. My first assignment was to create an annual report for the nonprofit, and I wanted to step it up by presenting the information in a slick, modern format. Having no designing experience, Piktochart was the perfect tool to perform this task! Not only did it make my job easier, but it intuitively taught me the newest document-designing trends, so not only I was able to present the information, but it was also visually powerful and compelling. Kudos to the Piktochart team!

Pros

Having little experience in the designing department, Piktochart helped me shape statistics, strategies and thoughts into easy-to-understand infographics and reports. Without Piktochart and its vast library of charts, maps, icons and templates, I wouldn't have been able to create my first report for the nonprofit I work for now as a full time employee. Its block-based technology -including features as alignment, transparencies, and positions- makes it simple to create stunning visual materials. Its intuitive menu helps you locate components fairly quickly. I used the Upload feature A LOT, for branding purposes. Not only did I have complete templates for reports, infographics and presentations, but also for text frames. The preloaded photo frames are also helpful for flyers and posters. Overall, we have had an amazing experience with Piktochart!

Cons

Upload limit for the free account is 40 MB, so we had to make sure to upload lower res versions of our photos. I didn't use the color scheme feature as much. The social media category wasn't available before, so we couldn't use it as much for social media marketing.

Response from Piktochart

Replied August 2020

Thanks, Janny for taking the time to leave us positive feedback :) So happy to know that the tool has been valuable to you since you started your arts management career!

Infographer's Dream Platform!

Overall experience is a good one! I totally recommend!

Pros

I really love Piktochart for making infographics! Charts galore, seriously! I love the ready made templates... I usually always use one of the ready made templates which saves me so much time.

Cons

For what I use Piktochart for, I really don't have any complaints. I feel like platforms could always use more free elements to help create, but you can always buy a premium subscription for more.

Easy graphic design for organizations

Piktochart has helped me create assets in minutes! Love how efficient it is.

Pros

I love how simple and intuitive the design of this app is. I just select the type of asset that I was to design and they have a lot of presets available. There are also around 5 built-in color schemes and I can easily change the colors of the graphics. Overall, it's a good app to make simple posters and presentations!

Cons

Creating my own color scheme is a premium feature. Also, it would be easier if the templates can be further categorized according to themes. Other than that, Piktochart is a really fine app.

Response from Piktochart

Replied October 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words and feedback! Although creating your own color scheme is indeed a premium feature, we're glad you were still able to change the colors of your visual to your liking.

Stacy from Harris & Associates

Easy to use with lots of templates to get you started

I've been happy with the product and have designed several items now. The prices is great and I've recommended it to several other people.

Pros

I started using Piktochart without any experience in making infographics. I found the program very easy to navigate. I started with a template, then quickly figured out how to adjust colors and features, importing images and graphics. It was really fun to deign within the program.

Cons

I wish that the software automatically saved as you edited. I also wish they included a variety of icons for use so that I didn't have to go source those. Sometimes getting the colors to change for the specific item I want changes to the exact color I need, took a couple tries, but my products still turned out great.

Reasons for Choosing Piktochart

Piktochart seemed to offer the greatest variety of templates and seemed the easiest for me to use. It was also great that I could design several before I had to purchase a license, helping me ensure that it was the right product for me.

Easy Infographics

I'd recommend it for sure. For a few clients we've used it to help visualize their data.

Pros

While having a professional to custom design infographics is great, it's not always possible. With Piktochart you can achieve similar results yourself.

Cons

A few times the software was not as intuitive or easy as I'd have hoped but, if you have a little time to play around, you can generally get to what you need.

Response from Piktochart

Replied September 2020

Thanks for recommending us! :)

Justin from Morneau Shepell

Emails don't have to be boring

I think Piktochart is one of the best visualization tools available. it's super cost effective and very easy to use. Its changed how I choose to communicate with my teams; cheesy but true, a picture is really worth a thousand words.

Pros

I like everything about this software. I have been using it for years to take super complicated business ideas/emails and converting them into info graphics and visual data. I even take some project schedules and use pikto to create timelines because no one in my organization knows how to read a gant chart!

Cons

I wish there were a way to conceal private work. We have security requirments at my office that sometimes require we not house info online unless it's locked away from view (even on a password account) I do wish that the icon library was larger, I find myself always using the same one's because the icons available are just not suitable for the communicaitons I make. and timelines...I make them so often manually, that it would be great to have some additional templates that can be used right out of the box

n/a

Response from Piktochart

Replied February 2020

Hi Justin! Thanks for your positive review! 101% agree with "a picture is really worth a thousand words". I would like to connect with you about icons and timelines! Do let me know if that's okay :)

Amazing design tool anyone can use

The product is very easy to use. It has a decent catalog of free graphics to pull from which allows users to create visually engaging infographics, web ads, and banners. You can share or download what you've made with the click of a button. This tool is ideal for teams or departments needing basic design support without a graphic designer.

Pros

I love this tool. Piktochart is very intuitive and easy to use. It is especially useful to creating infographics or email banners. There is a decent level of functionality in terms of styling, colour, shapes, and transparency, with an excellent store of free images and graphics to use. You can also upload your own imagery as needed. Once you have your graphic elements chosen, it is very easy to adjust and manipulate them to create the effects you want. Our team uses this tool in place of a graphic designer for smaller projects.

Cons

There are some limitations in terms of the space of your "canvas" and some font and shape restrictions. It's certainly not in the same category as a design tool like Photoshop but for the price it's a good option for any marketing team. We tend to use Piktochart for very specific design needs and rely on the graphics department for more complex work.

Julio César from Autónomo

Fantastic and elegant software for creating interesting and beautiful presentations very easily.

Simplicity, cool features, highly convenient price. Piktochart offers users the chance of doing interesting presentations in technically no considerable amount of time invested.

Pros

First of all, piktochart most relevant advantages imply simplicity, functionality and convenience. As an English teacher, I always need to provide students with engaging explanatory materials, capable of delivering complex messages in the most simplistic and understandable way. With piktochart you are able to do this and more, at a very convenient price. The layouts ae attractive and engaging. My students love appreciating my piktochart explanations, basically made for explaining grammar or functions within the language.

Minh Phong from George Brown College

THE BEST INFOGRAPHIC SOFTWARE

I always used Piktochart to help me create infographics, posters, and flyers for my study and my professor was very impressed asking me which software I had used to support me in doing assignments. I recommended her to use this online software and she was very glad that Piktochart inspired her a lot in preparing outstanding reports to her manager.

Pros

Piktochart is the first infographic software that comes to my mind when I have to make graphic editing for my homework assignment. After signing up for a new account, I can access various graphic design templates such as posters, reports, presentations, and many more. Using this online software, I do not have to be a professional graphic designer. Piktochart offers everyone the opportunity to produce creative products easily and effectively. The software has many awesome and creative features including shapes, icons, and illustrations.

Cons

Piktochart currently continues to be my first choice for making graphic products. Honestly, the software has nothing that makes you want to switch to other products because its features are very user-friendly and everyone can comfortably design their work without too much difficulty or possessing a graphic design background. However, Piktochart only allows you to save a maximum of five visuals created and I usually depend on the software creating a large number of posters for my study. In order to save over five visuals created, I have to upgrade my status to PRO.

Response from Piktochart

Replied August 2020

Hi Minh Phong! So happy to hear that Piktochart has been valuable to you. All the best as you continue to use Piktochart for your studies!

Tamara from Freelance

Piktochart is one of the best software to do infographics

Infographics are very important digital elements in social networks because it allow to display a large amount of visually attractive information in a summary way. It's one of the most requested designs by customers for their social networks and websites. Piktochart is one of the softwares I use most to make them because it has adequate and precise tools that allow me to create them in a professional and easy way.

Pros

It has predesigned templates that can be edited and customized in a simple way, adding or removing elements by drag & drop, resizing them, adding fonts, adding multimedia content, etc. It has very easy to understand tutorials and the software is very intuitive so that anyone who does not have design or programming knowledge can use it. Different types of digital visual elements can be created, such as infographic, report, banners and presentation.

Cons

There is nothing in particular that I do not like, it's quite functional even in the free version.

Response from Piktochart

Replied August 2019

Hi Tamara! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! So good to hear that our application has been valuable to you :) Have an amazing weekend!

Zach from GGA

Piktochart has revolutionized our marketing

While we run into formatting issues from time to time we couldn't be more pleased with the quality of product Piktochart produces.

Pros

Cons

Our biggest drawbacks center around photos. It would be nice to be able to upload a photo bigger than 2.0MB. Also, it would be nice if we could make picture frames that fit the page exactly.

Reasons for Choosing Piktochart

Reviews typically made Piktochart seem more user friendly.

Response from Piktochart

Replied October 2019

Hi Zach! This really made our day in Piktochart! Thank you for your kind words :) I've passed your feedback to the team. When you say "picture frames that fit the page exactly", are you referring to picture frames that auto-fit to the size of the block? Hope to understand your needs a bit more! Feel free to email me. Thanks!

Zach from YMCA of Niagara

Simplifying graphic design and perhaps the best tool for infographics!

Piktochart is a handy design tool for any novice designer that wishes to step up their graphic work without having to invest a lot of time learning the complexities of Adobe programs.

Pros

Piktochart is easy to use, intuitive and has a ton of resources and templates to create visually stunning infographics that enables rookie designers to create truly beautiful designs. The best part of this software is its simplicity and the drag and drop style way of designing; this style makes learning the design process painless and easy.

Cons

In some cases, if you are looking to have graphic design work done for larger-scale projects Piktochart isn't going to be your best solution - in this case Adobe programs still reign supreme. Piktochart simply doesn't have as robust features and functionalities when compared to any Adobe design program.

Response from Piktochart

Replied April 2020

Hi Zach! Thank you for leaving us a positive feedback! We're glad you find Piktochart easier to use than Adobe :) If there are any functionalities you'd like to see, do reach out! Stay safe!

Very good application to perform infographics and presentations in a very short period of time.

Pros

The best quality that this application has is the speed and simplicity of the application in letting you design any type of art you need at the moment. Having an easy access to the application through an email, being registered in the web page

Cons

I'd like if the space for Uploading images for a free user can be more than 40 Mb. It seems very less when you want to do a long one and do multiple edits. I wish they had a few more template options to pick from. I am not sure if there is a community template area I have not checked out, but that might be cool too. I'm sure it is necessary to advertise, but my office does not budget to pay for a subscription. We use the free version that includes a watermark/boilerplate for Piktochart on everything we create.

Russell from FusionSPEDtech

Great platform for infographics, flyers, and graphics in general!

I'm very pleased - my students learned to create great infographics for class projects and reports!

Pros

There's really a lot to like about Piktochart if you're looking to build infographics quickly and effortlessly with students. For starters, their website is extremely easy to use. I think it's arranged well, easy to navigate, and I like the search feature (quickly filter through templates). Piktochart also offers a massive library of options/designs. Honestly, some are a little bland, but many are of great quality! I also appreciate how they have grouped or organized templates into themes. This allows you to quickly find your purpose/style, and then start customizing. With regards to building and creating, I'm not extremely experienced, but I feel like it's easy to use and manipulate to me. My students picked up quickly! There's also a lot of free images, and you can upload your own pictures easily (I have students share experiment steps/procedures pictures). One thing that I find unique from competitors is that you can actually embed videos and interactive charts. To my knowledge, this is the only free platform I've seen that can do this. Of course this will not matter if you are printing a flyer, but if you're sending it digitally, then this is a really unique and awesome feature. Last, I like that you can import data from Google Sheets and Excel. This hasn't been very difficult to do either - my students were able to pick up on it in no time at all. I give it an 8 out of 10 - awesome platform with many practical uses in the classroom!

Cons

Although I really like what Piktochart enables me and my students to do, I feel like a lot of the templates require a subscription. That's not possible with a class full of students, so I wish they'd consider some sort of education package. With that said, the free version is good depending on the project or activity you're doing.

Very Underrated!

The reason we have been using Piktochart is to create more charts with graphic design heavy elements. This has definitely been useful for so many different projects that I have worked on and I definitely intend to keep using it in the near future when the opportunity arises!

Pros

I think that Piktochart is definitely one tool that people tend to overlook and use tools like Canva instead. However, I found that Piktochart can be very helpful for graphic design projects that are longer or more intensive. What I really like about this software is how versatile it is and how it can be used for a multitude of different projects! I have especially loved using this for long posters or banners, as there are options to keep extending the page to make long projects. This is definitely better than the options available on Canva and other similar tools.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is that it can become a little unresponsive when trying to export the charts that I had just spent so much time on. This can be a little scary in the event that the page crashes and my work is not saved. However, most of the time, this is not a major issue and I am able to export my charts in different types of formats.

Response from Piktochart

Replied August 2019

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving a positive review! It has been very encouraging to know that our tool has been valuable to you :) Feel free to reach out to us anytime especially if you face any issues exporting your charts! We'll always do our best to assist you. Have an amazing week! :)

Michael from Amazon

Maximize efficiency with quick powerful infographics

Don't waste time on preparation and get right into the presentation. Makes it easy to present professional interesting material.

Pros

Super quick and intuitive. Allows you to massively save on time and effort by sharing data in efficient and interesting manner. Rather than spending absurd amounts of time throwing together eye catching presentations, cut the time in half and put out something that looks even better than it normally would. Powerful and anybody can use it, I can't recommend enough

Cons

There is nothing in particular that I can think of that I disliked about this software. Has made the presentation prep and quality improve significantly.

Response from Piktochart

Replied October 2019

Hi Michael! We're happy to know that Piktochart has been valuable to you in your presentations! We have 16:9 presentation templates and export to PPT feature on our roadmap! Can't wait to share all these good stuff with you!

Jared from Highland County Health Department

Piktochart keeps making me look good

It is a time saver, like having a professional designer on staff. Can't say enough about how great it has been for our small agency. We can't afford to pay someone else to do this, and Piktochart is worlds better than trying to cobble together something on MS Word.

Pros

Where to start? This platform is amazing, and makes me look amazing. Completely easy to use, WYSIWYG, intuitive software program. Tons of beautiful template designs available for use with a free account, but the options on a paid account are really amazing. Well worth the cost, especially with the rates that they offer for non-profits. With this program and 10 minutes of effort, I can develop professional flyers, posters, and infographics that look incredible. Just don't tell anyone how easy it was.

Cons

It can be a little tricky editing on Safari, something about the page layout makes the bottom of the screen hard to see. Only thing I can think of, this tool makes me look like a million bucks.

Mariana from Camp Sonshine

QUICK CHART MAKER AND PRETTY

If you don't have a lot of time to make the presentation pretty just use this app it's easy and makes ideas pretty.

Pros

What I loved about Piktochart is that is easy and make it pretty every idea that you what to present, it's awesome and easy to use when everyone tells me how you create all of that I just tell them that its because the application that I used, it's so useful and what I loved is that you can make pretty presentation in really short time.

Cons

That the free version sometimes doesn't have that good staff like the one that you pay.

Response from Piktochart

Replied October 2019

Thanks for all the love, Mariana! We do offer discounted PRO plan for Non-profit organizations if you're looking for more features: https://piktochart.com/pricing/nonprofit/ Have a wonderful Tuesday! :)

Transforms Anyone into a Designer

My experience has been amazing. As someone with little design knowledge, this platform makes my life easier and I can create beautiful images quickly.

Pros

Piktochart is extremely easy to use. Even if you are not a designer, this helps you easily design flyers, banners, infographics, etc. They have so many templates available so it's both fun and easy to create content. The price point is pretty low and definitely worth it!

Cons

Response from Piktochart

Replied December 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! We're glad that you find Piktochart valuable. You can also add your own custom fonts especially brand fonts. Let us know if you need any help!

Simple to Use - Gets the Job Done

Overall, Piktochart is a super easy platform to use to create good-looking infographics. Creation is intuitive, making it easy for first-timers to use Piktochart right away.

Pros

Piktochart is super easy to pick up and use. We've used the free version to make simple infographics to supplement some of the blogs we write for clients, and for those purposes, it certainly gets the job done. It's nice to have a selection of templates, and the fact that the options get refreshed from time to time is also nice. I appreciate having a selection of photos and clip art to choose from built into the platform. The best thing is really how easy it is to make a nice-looking infographic in very little time, even if you're new to the platform.

Cons

Response from Piktochart

Replied January 2020

Thanks for choosing Piktochart! We've made some changes last year - all templates are accessible by FREE and PRO users. Happy New Year! :)

Dean from GreyCastle Security

Piktochart Review

My company mainly uses Piktochart to complete informational graphics (infographics) to be used on our website.

Pros

Cons

I think the designs, icons and templates could be updated and enhanced. There should be a template for every type of infographic.

Emily from MTECH

Basic infographic creation

Pros

When I want to make an infographic, I automatically just go to Piktochart because I know they'll have the suite of graphics and suggestions for layouts that I am comfortable with. Creating blocks and sections, using different fonts, and even some pretty cool tools like importing data that can be turned into visualizations -- there's a lot to love about this tool.

Cons

Sometimes I felt like there was a big lag in saving my work or that the website couldn't handle all the things I was asking for-- it occasionally runs slow. And that's OK because I didn't use a paid version, but users expect to have near real-time updating, saving and responsiveness from the tools they use.

Sara from Casa del cuculo

Quick and easy to use software to create infographics, professional result.

My graphic design workflow (data visualization) has sped up a lot; this app generates professional and smart graphs based on tab sheets

Pros

- easiness to use, you can import data from excel or google sheets. - high-quality pdf downloaded can be modified using another software (es. Illustrator) - you can upload your own graphics, also to be used into graphs (svg). - really great real-time customer care and troubleshooting support - many templates available

Cons

- icons available within the app are not very interesting, and many are missing. - I would like to be able to customize more the graphs generated - colour management could be improved

Great for start ups!

I have had a great experience with Piktochart and recommend it to anyone who needs to look like they have a whole design team even if it's just one person!

Pros

The software is easy to use and makes you feel like a designing pro! Our company was relatively new when I started working there and didn't have a communications team to design our handouts. I had previously used Piktochart in my personal life and recommended it to many of my colleagues who needed to create content. Piktochart makes you feel like you are a designer and has great tools for making your work your own!

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to figure out what size the documents are that you are creating until you download/print them. There have been several times where I thought a document was 8 1/2 x 11 until I printed it and had some issues with sizing. I think it would be helpful for the documents to be more print ready as opposed to just primarily being, what appears to be, more of an online creation platform.

Love it for the ease of design

We use Pikochart over all other presentation solutions. We never use Powerpoint anymore - it's just so boring. Well worth what we pay to have professional looking presentations for minimal effort.

Pros

Pikochart does a great job of automating a professional looking design for our presentations. We also use Prezi and Piktochart is MUCH less time consuming.

Cons

The major flaw with Piktochart is the search feature. It simply does not return results consistent with the the words used in the search... even when you use the exact name of the Pikto. If you don't have hundreds of files, it won't cause that big of an issue.

TYLER from Choices for Youth

Think Canva for Infographics

Piktochart lowers the barrier to people designing info graphics, making data visualization more prominent throughout our org, which is ultimately a good thing.

Pros

Canva made graphic design for posters, social media images etc incredibly accessible to people without design skills, and Piktochart does this but for info graphics. Allows someone with no formal training, and only a cursory creative eye, to put something together that looks good, and presents data and information clearly.

Cons

Much like the issue I have with Canva, the 'ease of use' benefit comes with the trade off of graphics looking a bit 'samey', or cookie cutter. It's not a bad trade off, but it is there. It just lacks personality when compared to something designed from scratch.

Response from Piktochart

Replied February 2020

Hi Tyler! Thanks for your honest feedback! We now have new templates for social media images including insta story :) Do try it out and let us know what you think!

Emily from Sandbox Software

Life saver!

Pros

Seriously the best infographic creator out there. Piktochart got me through college! So easy to create really professional looking infographics - much better than trying to create one on Photoshop, in my opinion. The templates make it so easy to get a head start on a project and the text frames add such a splash of creativity. Love Piktochart!

Cons

No cons yet! Such a great, easy to use software. Also... it's web based so what's not to love?! You can access it anywhere.

Loran from Reeds Spring High School

Great Additional Options for Students

Pros

I like that Piktochart is an infographic-creating software. It gives the students something to do that is not a PowerPoint or Google Slide or Prezi presentation. It allows students to use their creativity.

Cons

What I dislike about this product is that if you are not using it after so long, they disconnect your account. I like Piktochart, but I do not use it as often as I do other products. It would be nice to be able to keep my account open to be able to view previous Piktocharts that I've used for other classes without recreating my account.

Piktochart Review

Mainly use it to make personas and infographics, they have templates which make the job a lot easier

Pros

Simple to use when making infographics and personas, as they have many good templates and you just have to edit from there

Cons

Not easy to resize this software, so it is not as easy to make posters with it. Also when there are too many graphics it lags

Response from Piktochart

Replied September 2019

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving us feedback! We appreciate it. Do you mind for us to get in touch with you so we can understand more about your pain points when it comes to resizing? You can reach me at carmen@piktochart.com. Thanks!

Ana del V from Universidad de Oriente

It is perfect for making infographics and other image compositions quickly, easily and free.

Pros

It is free for most functions although it has space limitations to upload our own images. its editor is very good since it provides guide lines that allow to align and adjust the elements. has more options for editing the elements than other similar tools such as canva. It has a variety of graphics that can be used as: bar, pie, venn diagram, among others, in which you can import data from csv or xlsx files or use a Google Spreadsheet Link to manage dynamic data. It offers a variety of maps to place in the design and the possibility of adding data and legends. It allows you to include video files from YouTube and Vimeo. Once a presentation is published you can add transitions, I can also choose if only I can see the presentation or if I want to share it through social networks. allows download in png format to an acceptable quality in the free version.

Cons

you can not work collaboratively unless you hire the pro team plan Elements can not be animated when presentations are made. Place a watermark that you can only remove by contracting the pro plan or pro team plan.

Rachel from County of Ventura

Easy and fun tool

Piktochart is easy to use and helps create a beautifully tailored info-graphic.

Pros

I appreciate how Piktochart makes it possible to drag and drop any element that you want within your project. It is easy to add and maneuver any text or pictures you want. I've used Piktochart to create info-graphs for three different projects at work.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like were the limitations with just using the free version. There were one or two very useful features that I had to pay to use (which of course is how the company creates the incentive to pay for the full version).

Response from Piktochart

Replied December 2019

Hi Rachel! Thanks for sharing your experience using Piktochart :)

Zach from SnapApp

I've used piktochart to create infographics and graphics both for professional environments

Pros

It takes 0 design or dev experience to be able to jump into the tool and whip up a Grade A infographic is an hour or two. In a previous role, we were so efficient with it, we started building custom infographic plans for our customers.

Cons

You really need to pay to taste the value. The free trial is very limited and doesn't paint the full picture of why every team needs this tool.

Adrienne from BC Wildlife Federation

Easy Infographics and Reports - don't need a graphic design background

We use the free version and are very pleased with variety, easy and use, and features/functionality.

Pros

This is my go-to for making infographics or reports. It is very intuitive and easy to use. The graphics are professional and easy to re-use one downloaded. The interface is drag and drop with many templates and lots of support. There are many stock images that are easy to find and use as well.

Cons

Sometimes the interface can be glitchy/nonresponsive but I don't know if that's the software or our computers/internet connection.

Response from Piktochart

Replied December 2019

Hi Adrienne! We're happy to know that Piktochart has been useful to help you with infographics and reports! Feel free to reach out to Support when you find the issue with non-responsiveness. We'll do our best to help!

Versatile Application

As a researcher I use Piktochart for everything form public health infographs to recruit flyers and even on occasion incorporate their templates in my office emails. As a student I use the product primarily for presentation and visual aids. Regardless of how I applied the product I have always found it useful and received high praise for my design/info layout.

Pros

piktochart provides you with several different templates from infographic to resumes that can be printed or incorporated into online platforms. Additionally the easy of use to layout text and images makes this product ideal.

Cons

The graphic and charts feature is very limited and you cannot control just selected text with a text box (any changes effect all text in that box).

Nicholas from Township of Pequannock

Infographics Made Easy

Piktochart has allowed me to save $$$, time and lots of design headaches. It's a win for any small business or marketer who isn't tech savy and needs some good graphics. Would recommend.

Pros

I discovered Piktocharts back when infographics were the new "thing" in digital marketing. It is essentially a tool that allowed me to make infographics very easily, without being tech savy on the design side. It's saved me countless hours, dollars (no need to pay a designer) and has brought my websites a ton of traffic. They also do presentations and more, but I've only used them for infographics.

Cons

My least favorite part about the software was that things could seem stale/repetitive at times. Granted, it's a template system that lots of people use. I've come across infographics that look identical to mine (just different info). Obviously not a big deal when you consider what you spent vs what a custom design would cost. Overall, can't really knock it though.

Piktochart

I love that I can make flyers or posters and print them. I like that I can inform people of what is going to happen in a fun and creative way.

Pros

I love that you can easily share this with someone. I love the creativity that this site offers. There are so many options to choose from. It allows the user to be creative, but also provides examples of how the person can use the design. I like how simple the program is and how effective it is. It is easy to change the color, add pictures or text, and make it feel like your own.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about this software. I like it and feel like it makes my life easier and simpler.

Deniz from LVL Magazine

High quality work with no outsourcing!

Pros

Piktochart allows you to create high quality infographics and graphs, without having to outsource the work. Anyone can use it and it's so easy to use!

Cons

It's a shame that you now have to pay for some of its features.

Emily from Zipline Logistics

Piktochart is great!

I taught myself how to use this product when I wanted to create my own HR infographics. I love using the tool and the amazing results it provides. I utilize it for personal and professional reasons now!

Pros

Great tool for infographics, great templates, free!

Cons

Hard to get used to but I taught myself and the overall result is great.

Small Business Miracle

Seriously, this thing makes me look so prepared and professional. Highly recommended for businesses who can't afford to pay for design work.

Pros

Huge help to my small business! This platform allows drag and drop editing that is simple and easy to use. Flyers, posters, and presentations are easy to pull together using the existing templates. I only have the free account, and it is really all I need for my uses. This is a great tool for developing professional looking materials!

Cons

It doesn't always like safari browser, b going to chrome fixes everything.

Valamere from V.S.M. Professional Services & Consulting

Piktochart Works!

Piktochart is a simple tool to use to create infographic, presentation, flyer, poster and reports. I have used this tool to share information with my clients in an effective and appealing manner.

Pros

Piktochart's best feature is the easy to use templates. The templates are user friendly and allows you to edit with ease. Templates can be edited to fit your choice of color, font, and other additions.

Cons

The free trial is limited in the ability to customize templates. You will have to upgrade to a the Piktochart Pro version to create unlimited visuals, HD image and PDF exports, and watermark removal.

Response from Piktochart

Replied September 2019

Hi Valamere! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! You made our day :) We hope you'll continue to enjoy using Piktochart. Feel free to reach out if you need any help from us!

Fun, mostly easy to use information visualization tool

Pros

Templates, ability to create fun visuals, easy to upload pictures to add to visual. They are easy to share and can be password protected or made public.

Cons

Only con that comes to mind is that the edits are live as you make them; meaning I can't make all the edits I need to make and then publish the document for others to review/see (they see the edits as I am making them).

Response from Piktochart

Replied May 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review :) Happy to help you with the edit/share options - feel free to reach out to us at support@piktochart.com. Stay Safe!

Brielle from SolutionBuilt

This software is amazing for creating quick and beautiful infographics!

Quick, effective, and beautiful infographics!

Pros

I love that they have templates and you can create your own. I use Photoshop often, but Piktochart allows me to create beautiful infographics in such little time.

Cons

There's really nothing I don't like about this software. It's super easy to use. You can make effective infographics even if you don't know what you're doing.

If you're creative, Piktochart free is great, if you need more guidance, level up

Super easy to make infographics, no limit on shapes or icons i can use.

Pros

The free version has a lot of things going for itYou only need to be a little creative and you can turn one of the free templates into anything you want, or start from scratch. I like the flexibility and that there are lots of icons and shapes available

Cons

If you're not creative, you might want to level up to have access to over 600 templates. They have templates for everything and honestly it makes it so much easier and quicker to just choose one, and fill in the info you need.

Creating infographics easily

Pros

The software enable to create infographics and other grapfics files easily. Easy to manage and easy to learn the available options.

Cons

The lack of Hebrew support made it hard for me to make an Hebrew infographic.

David from TESOL

Great tool at a low price

It's a great program and meets all of our infographic needs. The few times we have needed to contact support, we've received very quick responses.

Pros

This software is great for making infographics. There is also an excellent non-profit rate that makes this very affordable to use. The software itself is very easy to use and offers a wide range of graphics and design options to choose from.

Cons

Not much to be honest. I do wish that multiple users could be added so a team could share graphics more easily.