All Pleexy Reviews

Rich

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Everything in one place like it should be

Easy to use. Friendly support.

PROS

I can have everything pulled together in one place. And add an easy a prefix in-front to know where it originated-Microsoft To-Do's with my Operations Boss and team-My personal OneNote with my Outlook Tasks-Same for Teams "Teams"-Etc.

CONS

It would be nice to not need two Pleexy accounts (personal Msft and Company Msft Tenant). Unfortunately I need to do this if I want my personal and professional existence to be on one list.

Hi Rich, thanks for your review! We'll contact you about using 2 accounts via support to understand better your case :)

Replied October 2023

Girish

Veterinary, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2021

Connect everything, get going!

I am a Vet and was working to build a P.A.R.A. like system (by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the great) in Evernote which also includes some features from the Getting Things Done techniques by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Evernote is not suitable for task management, though it comes with its awesome reminder features. I needed to integrate it with Microsoft To-Do to reap all the benefits it has to offer. Pleexy came intervening and solving my problem with ease. The customer care is really caring one. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], one of the persons from the team, replied to me with grace and helpful nature. The gesture was helpful and the reply was with accurate things I needed to know. Overall, I am really happy with the software system, the features and the prompt customer care service.

PROS

After some initial setup hiccups, I could glide smoothly and set the features to work for me with ease. Now everything is running fine. The Notes in Evernote are syncing with the Microsoft to-do as per criteria I have set. It is running smoothly and as fast as in real-time. I am happy, a happy and content user.

CONS

Not much to say about this, but shall point out a thing. The To-do task is created only when I CREATE A NEW note with a particular tag I have assigned in the conditions while setting up triggers AND NOT WHEN I ADD A TAG TO AN EXISTING NOTE. I would appreciate much if this could have attainable either by providing option for trigger to be ADDING A TAG TO THE EXISTING NOTE or automatically doing so when a tag is added to the note without providing such a choice in the Pleexy set-up.

Reasons for switching to Pleexy

Two reasons... 1. Zapier is not as fast as the Pleexy is 2. (Obviously because) Pleexy provides free services without limits.

Todd

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Easy Peazy

PROS

After experimenting with various integrations for syncing my ClickUp with my MS To Do list, I found Pleexy to be the most user-friendly and straightforward to set up. It only took me a few minutes to get everything up and running smoothly. The customer support experience was equally impressive; I had the opportunity to connect directly with the developer to address missing integrations, which were promptly added to the pipeline for review. Overall, Pleexy proved to be a valuable solution and definitely worth the investment.

CONS

A few intregrations missing due to new features in ClickUp

Thanks for your review! We're glad you're happy with us, and we plan to keep it that way :)

Replied March 2024

Tony

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Did not work

no longer a user after months of frustration

PROS

Onenote to todosit or MS todo was the reason I signed up

CONS

The service just plain did not work after trying for weeks. Customer service was poor

Sebastiaan

Information Services, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2021

It's fast, simple and it works

PROS

What really stands out to me is that Pleexy is able to sink the checkbox actions from within Evernote notes two-way. That is exactly what I need and it works perfectly every time.

CONS

No cons. Setup could be even simpler but I bet they are working on it.

Reason for choosing Pleexy

Choose Pleexy because it allows to sync checkbox-actions from within Evernote notes to Todoist.

Reviewed March 2020

Easy to setup, just works, and saves a lot of time

I have a better control over my tasks now when I manage almost everything from my Todoist.

PROS

Pleexy was easy to setup and it supports majority of the applications I use (GMail, Trello, JIRA, Evernote). Don't have to jump over my emails and Trello boards to understand what's important

CONS

I'd love to see more supported applications, like Github and others. They seem to be on a roadmap, so hopefully they will add support soon

Reasons for switching to Pleexy

It was hard to setup. Two way sync is almost impossible. Expensive

Ankit

Information Services, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2021

Simple to setup and get going

PROS

It was quite simple to set up the integration between apps as compared to Zapier or Automat.

CONS

Time does not synchronize between Clickup and Todoist Task created in Todoist doesn't sync to Clickup Inlclude more apps like notion and google sheets

Reasons for switching to Pleexy

No technical knowledge required to setup as compared to other platforms

Kelly

Management Consulting, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2022

Easy to use and good price

Very positive

PROS

Works with click up and To do, relatively instant and works both ways

CONS

Very little I don't like except I would like to be able to duplicate rather than start again each time

Cheaper, easier to use and works with To Do lists

Sonny

Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Todos Sync Seemlessly

PROS

I love being able to tie Todoist with several integrations. Really simplifies and optimizes my workflow.

CONS

I wish there was a Salesforce connection.

Hi Sonny, thank you very much for your kind words! About Salesforce, we have a feedback portal for you to make any request you want for us: feedback.pleexy.com :)

Replied October 2023

Graham

Computer Networking, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

It just works!

Solves the problem of having tasks hidden in multiple systems. Brings the tasks together into one place so that you can actually manage them easier.

PROS

Easy to set up, well priced, and reliable - it "just works". We have not had a single glitch in 2 years or so of using it. Very impressive!

CONS

Nothing - everything was easy to set up and works perfectly

Thanks a lot for your support Graham :)

Replied August 2023

Sheena

Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees

Helps with my workflow

PROS

The ability to have tasks auto-populate from OneNote in Todoist saves me so much time! In the past I would need to manually migrate tasks from my notes into Todoist but this makes the process seamless.

CONS

I wish there was a way to also sync OneNote notebooks that are not saved to my account. For example, I collaborate on all my notebooks with my coworkers, and they will often create the OneNote notebook, saving it to their OneDrive account. I've asked Pleexy if the syncing can work with notebooks that have simply been shared with me, but that is not yet a feature. For now I have to make sure I'm the one establishing the notebook, but this means that uptake in my office will be limited as others won't be able to take advantage of the automation as the notebook will be in my account.

Scot

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Great solution for connecting Asana and Todoist!

PROS

Amazingly simple solution for connecting Asana and Todoist! My team uses Asana but I manage my day with Todoist. I have tried other solutions like Make (formerly Integromat) and Zapier but the price and ease of use for Pleexy make it the clear winner.

CONS

It would be absolutely amazing if Pleexy would integrate with Notion! Not really a con of the software, just something I would like to see.

Jorge Enrique

Food Production, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Muy buena alternativa para centralizar todas mis tareas

E con Pleexy es posible tener la tranquilidad de que todas mis pendientes están en una sola aplicación (Todoist) lo cual da orden, tranquilidad y paz.

PROS

Muy buena alternativa para tener todas mis tareas provenientes de mis notas de reuniones, emails y proyectos en una sola aplicación de manejo de tareas. Lo uso con outlook, gmail, Evernote, Onenote y hay promesa de que muy próximamente se podrá usar con ClickUp.

CONS

algunas hay dificultades con Evernote y Onenote. los desarrollos prometidos de integración con mindmanager nunca llegaron y estoy a la espera de la integración con ClickUp desde hace varios meses.

Reasons for switching to Pleexy

Pleexy tiene mas integraciones y funcionamiento mas confiable

Kamara

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2023

Works for my use case!

Pleexy has been great for my use case and they are always quick to point out and apologise for bugs. I'm going to start doing a Todoist integration with Trello as well soon, and I'm just hoping it works with multiple email addresses.

PROS

Pleexy helps me link my Todoist with Asana. I think it works fantastically, my projects are synced the way I want them to be, and any changes run smoothly. Wouldn't consider a Todoist subscription without it.

CONS

Haven't really had any issues so far or any features I would like to have addressed in my 1.25 years of using it.

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

The important aggregator for todos

Excellent product and team is very pro-active in trying to alerting to potential issues before I raise them and kept me posted on the progress.

PROS

Speed of sync, breadth of integration sources supported with rich 2 way sync features

CONS

Outlook sync can be iffy sometimes. Though this may have more to do with MSFT API than Pleexy. I wish it can offer more sources like Apple Todos (as a main Todo -like Todoist or another Todo source for integration)

Hi Daniel, Thank you for reviewing Pleexy! We have a feedback portal where you can request for new and upvote existing features and integrations - https://feedback.pleexy.com/ Please feel free to add your requests :) After you have submitted a request or upvoted an existing request, you will be notified of any updates or changes regarding that specific feature.

Replied September 2022

Martin

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2021

Syncing Evernote Tasks to Todoist

Pleexy allows me to do my project planning in Evernote and the execution in Todoist. This way I can use each tool in its strong domain.

PROS

Pleexy does a frictionless sync of tasks from Evernote notes to Todoist projects. Checking off items in Todoist closes them in Evernote. Everything as one would expect it to be!

CONS

Pleexy supports Evernote search queries to define which notes should be added to Todoist. Unfortunately, the implementation is not complete and it's not possible to specify all notes within a certain stack (in my case "Active Projects") to be synced, so one has to regress to workarounds (e.g. tags). Also, links in Evernote get replaced by the note title and notebook name for some reason, which is rather confusing. These are minor annoyances though.

Colin

Civil Engineering, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2022

Pleexy, a nice and easy sync tool

For me the most important function is to be able to sync between Microsoft OneNote and Todoist. This is not easy done with Power Automate because it doesn't support the way Pleexy has setup the sync.

PROS

I was looking for a tool to sync different SaaS-packages with Todoist. I've found this in Pleexy as it's easy to setup and easy to maintain.

CONS

I and also most users, always like to have more integrations. The teams works on this but it's always a strugle to pick out the most important once to focus on and to keep users happy :)

Reason for choosing Pleexy

Because it's easy to use

Hillary

Publishing, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

a fantastic solution for my needs

The few times I have needed help they have been very responsive and helpful!

PROS

I have a complicated productivity system that requires integrating Trello and Todoist and syncing lists between them and Plexy was the perfect solution to give me exactly what I needed

CONS

It's a little bit of a one trick pony but because it does what I need it to, that's fine with me!

Kyle