All Syft Analytics Reviews

Marie L

Management Consulting, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2023

SUPERIOR PRODUCT! GET SMART-GET SYFT NOW! You will NOT be disappointed!

SUPERIOR PRODUCT - intuitive, compelling visualizations and ability to customize.SUPERIOR SUPPORT - Friendly, Enthusiastic & Knowledgeable - Ensures Resolution/Education! CLEAR that the support team/others in SYFT have a culture with a clear mission statement that resonates to me - (not knowing what their mission statement is - but this is the energy/message I get from my interaction with support/product development team): PROVIDE COST EFFECTIVE VALUABLE PRODUCT TO ALLOW FOR COMPELLING DATA COMPILATION AND VISUALIZTION TO ENSURE STRATEGIC BUSINESS DECISIONS CAN BE MADE PROACTIVELY ALLOWING FOR STRONGER, SUSTAINABLE BUSINESSES, ENSURING ECONOMIC SUCCESS FOR ALL. PROVIDE PRODUCT SUPPORT AND CONTINUED DEVELOPMENT TO ENSURE BUSINESSES SUCCEED.

PROS

INTUITIVE NAVIGATION/CUSTOMIZATIONVALUE =ADDED DATA VISUALIZATION - COMPELLING GRAPHICSINTERACTIVE/CONNECTED, DYNAMICPRODUCT SUPPORT TEAM - AMAZING!!COST EFFECTIVECONTINUED DEVELOPMENTSYFT CAMPUS - always an opportunity to learn more!Too much to mention in one review - Get the product and see for yourself - you will NOT be disappointed!

CONS

Honestly - there is nothing I can say that I don't like about this product. I would have to dig deep to find something. I can only say I WISH I was better at using - but that is On ME as the opportunity to learn is there, ALWAYS someone available to respond to your inquiry and there is Syft Campus - which has been helpful too.Perhaps there could be some "online boot camp" week long session(s)/education (to make me dedicate the uninhibited time to focus my learning to become an expert user). In a time where online learning/self-service is prevalent, having a cohort with dedicated time together in learning sessions uninterrupted might be a great catalyst to onboarding and becoming an expert user (my ultimate goal).

Reason for choosing Syft Analytics

COST EFFECTIVE AND SUPERIOR VALUE! Love the unlimited users to add/share with. A true limitation for OTHER products that may pretend to be as good as SYFT, and nickel and dime you in every way! I have searched for a FABULOUS, USER-FRIENDLY DASHBOARD/data compilation product for 3 years before I FINALLY FOUND SYFT!

Adriana

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Amazing Reporting Software for SMEs in SA

I love this product as it is so easy to use and allows for optimal management reporting to clients if the cloud accounting systems are correctly set up and bookkeeping is done very accurately. It reminds one to focus on the client and to report and advise on everyday business aspects that most business owners do not spend enough attention on.

PROS

Awesome SME reporting functionality for management purposes Valuations are a great feature and assumptions are adjustable for specific circumstances Key indicators are a great plus especially the Benchmarking feature Excel imports, as well as direct integrations, makes this a beautiful product for both Cloud Accounting and old school desktop applications such as Pastel.

CONS

Forecasting is not really a reliable feature as it does not allow for detailed inputs from the Balance Sheet Forecasting does not show the assumptions used so you still have to use Excel to finalise the forecasts. Feels elementary on Budget and forecasts The excel imports are great, however, direct integration through either SQL or Pervasive will be an absolute lifesaver. Industries can be more specific on the Benchmarking function.

Reason for choosing Syft Analytics

South African compatibility with SageOne Accounting SA made it easy for me to decide as the other programs did not integrate with SageOne Accounting SA. The price was available in ZAR and it also reports in ZAR currency which the others do not necessarily do. It is fairly affordable in relation to the other packages as it does not charge per user but the price is fixed per month. Really love this concept as it makes it affordable for the smaller accounting practices with SME clients where the software charges cannot necessarily be transferred to the client.

Stephanus

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Product Review

Great product, but still needs a lot of work.

PROS

The most impressive feature for me is the advance reports that you can build per client and give them live access to their data. The Data Visualization is on point.

CONS

Many functions, of the product that was sold to us, does either not work or integrate properly. 1 - Syft do not fully integrate with SageOne. (If you make use of different departments & VAT audit reports) Thus, currently we can't send accurate reports to our clients that use SageOne. 2 - We paid a yearly subscription fee which included the Syft audit function, however a few months in we were told to pay additionally for this function. After a discussion with them, they eventually agreed to include the function for the duration of our yearly subscription. This made us rethink to renew our subscription, as the product and the initial features that attracted us to it, has become unaffordable. 3 - We made adjustments on some of our journals in Xero (Changed the descriptions), these new descriptions do not pull trough to Syft. After multiple attempts to refresh the company on syft, we contacted our account manager to help refresh the connection, but the updated descriptions still do not reflect on Syft's reports. 4 - If you use the Live Report Feature and want to go into detail of per account, the dates per transactions are incorrect. 5 - One of the frustrating features is that you cannot refresh multiple companies at the same time. 6 - It is not possible to import budgets in Syft. 7 - The cash flow function does not take the VAT into account.

Angel

Accounting, 51-200 employees

CONTROLS LESSON BY SFYT ANALYTICS AND THE W0RK ASSIST & WORK READINESS BUNDLE

It was great and I am so glad it happened at the beginning of the year, it was definitely a NEED.

PROS

I Liked how in as much the controls lesson they gave us (wits 3rd year Auditing) was theory they made it practical for us. We were able to step out of the class (figuratively) and see how the "review" written in our textbooks and ISA's is actually applied in real life. I also really appreciated the resources they shared with us like the work readiness bundle, I absolutely cannot wait to edit my cv using it and ask questions relating to school using work assist.

CONS

Well the writing spaces on the lecture material was small and the discussion time we were given to work on tasks was lengthy sometimes.

Swamy

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

Syft's Features and Advantages

My experience on Syft have been being excellent, in overall it exceeded my expectations.

PROS

Syft' Reporting/Analytics features are very helpful for my job, there are simplify my life, Allowing me invest my time in other tasks. Also their Customer Support is diligent and attentive.

CONS

My only concern is about the capabilities for import data from Syft to Phyton.

Reason for choosing Syft Analytics

When we had had the video call for to know about Syft, I didn't expect too much but my mind set change with their presentation an features, they showed us many advantages and our decision was easy.

Abdelati

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

The best one this product for our business.! It’s fantastic product.

From all my experience i have never seen like this amazing product..! I really love it for our business… and i will keep using it à lot…’

PROS

The way for accounting & financial reporting make our analysts business in the good results..! It’s amazing product for our company..!

CONS

Syft analytics is amazing one from all the product i have used in the last.. it’s really good one from all the product can be using..!

Mapula

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Syft analytics review

My experience was excellent. I was able to make use of the tools and extract information from the financial statements as I needed. It was easy for me to do so and to project data and to interpret the financial performance of the company I was auditing as it offers options and tools that easily perform such tasks for the user.

PROS

It was user friendly and understandable to operate even with no previous auditing software background.

CONS

I don’t have much to dislike about it. I enjoyed my experience overall.

Tshepang

Tshepang's Review

PROS

It's feasible and easy to comprehend. It has appropriate application controls put in hand and it was simple to identify how controls work especially with how unauthorised changes in a Masterfile are prevented.

CONS

Absolutely nothing. I find the software perfectly fine, and I do not have any issues with it.

Mapula

Syft Analytics review

PROS

It’s firstly aesthetically pleasing. It’s is minimal, readable and not filled with overwhelming amount of data and information. It is straight forward and can be used on most devices anywhere. It is understandable as people with little knowledge on accounting softwares can still make use of it and find it helpful in performing tasks they otherwise could not perform on their own.

CONS

It may not be easily accessible to other individuals due to its pricing.

Ande

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Syft seminar review

Syft really looks like an interesting tool I might use in the future. It’s highly organised, easy to use and helped me understand controls

PROS

The fact that it’s a software that’s easy to use and the staff is great.

CONS

Nothing really. There’s still a lot to learn about the software and I have not used it that extensively

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed November 2022

Beautiful Reports for Every Business & Great Tool for Combining Multi-Companies

I specifically tried Syft because I was looking for a way to combine reports across multiple companies that were using separate QuickBooks Online accounts in order to provide an overview of profits to stakeholders. Syft worked wonderfully for this purpose and has been invaluable to providing this insight. Now I can provide reports much quicker because I'm not having to manually combine the data in excel sheets. I also found that it makes all reports look beautiful and professional and I love the additional insights, like the forecasting and KPI's. Once it's setup it's pretty easy to use.

PROS

Honestly, I love the visual appeal the most, the reports are pleasant to look at and I also love the amount of customization that you can do with the reports. Other than that, I have been impressed with the KPI's and forecasting. It makes presenting financial reports engaging and fun.

CONS

One thing that I don't like, is it seems to have a long lag time between the integration with QuickBooks. While I'm customizing reports in Syft I sometimes find things that need to be recategorized within QuickBooks, so I'll login to QuickBooks and quickly make that change. Sometimes it will be hours or even the next day before the new data shows up in Syft. This can delay getting reports finished and it can be frustrating at times. I also felt like setup was tedious, but the trade-off is the customization and that takes a lot of mapping to get it right.

Arun

Pharmaceuticals, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Excellent software and easy to implement

Very positive experience, and great for managers who don't have many people but want to get the data quickly.

PROS

I really enjoyed the data visualization and how easy it was to compare to other periods

CONS

I did wish I could have proforma data (for the current month, for example) but it's great to analyze how your company is performing to date.

Reason for choosing Syft Analytics

Pricing and easy of use.

Claudia

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Reporting seamlessly

Our clients love the format of the management accounts and looks professional

PROS

Easy to use and quick - user friendly and integrates with most of the accounting packages

CONS

Nothing - it would be nice if it could intergrade with Pastel desktop eventually

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Simple aggregation of global data

PROS

Create your own ledgers and merge into various reports

CONS

Dashboards are canned and offer limited customizations/ data

Caitlin

Reviewed November 2022

Improving my business

My clients actually understand the reports I give them, and I'm not just lecturing them. Great tool for educating clients and getting them to see the numbers.

PROS

Team is very responsive to feedback from accountants like myself, always get back to me with a solution. I tried Syft's new report format, myself and a client can be looking at the same report at the same time and leave comments. Daily dashboards are really useful to give clients a quick glance at their financials, and Syft's support are speedy and knowledgeable.

CONS

The product recently changed its layout which was confusing at first.

Retail, 2-10 employees

Great Financial Reporting Tool

PROS

Easy to integrate with our financial system. Syft is extremely flexible and easy to use to organize accounts for financial reporting.

CONS

We're still learning all of the capabilities and features of Syft so it's hard to highlight weaknesses without having used all of its capabilities.

Thabiso

Reviewed December 2022

Syft Analytics simplifying your accounting stress

My experience on a scale of 1 to 10 would be 9, the reason is, it is user friendly and there is support if you need help learning.

PROS

Syft Analytics helps simplifies your accounting problems, with the support you get from the developers, things get easy. You learn , master it and get your financial statements in order with less stress, it allows you to have it easy unlike other softwares.

CONS

The learning part is always challenging but worth it, learning was fun and challenging. There's nothing I did not like about the software at the moment.

Kim

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

It's been a great experience. We have learnt a lot and it's made our work monthly a lot easier.

PROS

We love the idea that our company has been able to evolve as Syft have evolved and Syft have made us look very professional. The reports are easy to use and ensure that you enter act with Syft while you are learning.

CONS

This is all still work in progress and nothing is not to like at this stage.

Kriti